Not so blind item

This NBA star can’t seem to keep it in his pants. They say he loves his wife, but he’s a man who is having difficulty ignoring his primal urges. This NBA star is allegedly linked to a reality TV star who shall remain nameless. The following Blind Item was snatched from a message board that is overrun by bitter jump offs with axes to grind. So take this tea with a grain of salt.

My homegirl went to Houston with a few of her friends and [name redacted] was with a latino looking girl and making out with her IN PUBLIC! I know all athletes cheat, but damn in public. Anyways my homegirl being nosy like she is befriends the girl and the girl is only 18 years old and she says shes been seeing him for 9 months. When my girl asked wasnt he with his wife she said he told his wife to go celebrate her birthday this all star instead of hanging around him. And that he left his son with his brother and sister in law somewhere in H-Town while they kicked it.

Disclaimer:

Photos used in Blind Item posts are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to identify any particular individual as the subject of this post. We take no responsibility or liability for the assumptions made by our readers.

• Miss Mainey

Draya’s not 18 soooo…… And not my Chris Paul!!!

• ReadingIsFundamental

I’d let Chris :eatme:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

:kona:

(goes back downstairs)

• 100% usa made!

Dang Chris! Really ….an 18 year old is not a good look.

• Miss Mainey

@Reading

:cosign:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

We take no responsibility or liability for the assumptions made by our readers.
    ________
    Who is “We” … I thought this was YOUR blog? :waiting:

• Fated4Greatness

Draya isnt 18 so Im confused

• 100% usa made!

I wonder where Auntie snatched this blind item from….:thinking:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

“The following Blind Item was snatched from a message board that is overrun by bitter jump offs with axes to grind. So take this tea with a grain of salt.”

LMAO. Bitter bishes you say?

• ReadingIsFundamental

She is not 18 or Latin looking so… I think the picture is just for random purposes?

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I think that someone should Alert each Baller out there…..

• Unshakable

@100% – meat taters onions (the first letter of each word). :rofl:

I’d like to believe there’s an athlete who not only believes in, but also practices monogamy/vow of fidelity. #hopeful

• Jdore

Not surprised. Esp since they got married because she was preggo. He was dipping when he was here in New Orleans

• Miss Mainey

annnd i don’t like blind items. Call ppl out.

• mrsgarcia703

Wasn’t he just gushing about how much he loved his wife…???

• Who Dat

a message board that is overrun by bitter jump offs with axes to grind
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But Lipstick Alley do be having that juice tho. Told yall that thread I read about Mrs. Bosh was the best thing I done read on the innanet in FOREVER

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ mrsgarcia703

He may love his wife, but he may love what the side chick does to him behind closed doors. All loving wives don’t do the things that the outsider is willing to do. DOES NOT MAKE HIM RIGHT though.

• ReadingIsFundamental

Chan… I see you cleaned that up nicely with that last sentence. haha

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

yall missing the point she said he is reportedly linked to Draya. the blind item not about her its about somebody else he was messing around with during allstar that was 18. now yall get it? lol

• 100% usa made!

Unshakable says:

@100% – meat taters onions (the first letter of each word).

I didn’t know folks actually read those hateful comments on there still, LOL

The only athleete that practices monogamous/vow of fidelity is Doug Cristie and I think that’s only becuase he’s scared his wife will try and kill him if he cheats

• Pickachu Tran

which message board :thinking:

lipstick alley or baller alert

• mrsgarcia703

@iAmChan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Such a shame but couldn’t be more true.

• 100% usa made!

a message board that is overrun by bitter jump offs with axes to grind
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WORD! I haven’t been on that site in a good minute. I need to get caught up on the tea

• Milky

:yawn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

100% usa made! says:

a message board that is overrun by bitter jump offs with axes to grind
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But that day that someone made the accusation regarding Rico Strong and Mandingo, I googled to try and find something on it and that SAME day it was said on here, someone posted it to there. So ion about that site. Seems like folks jump from blog to blog and then post stuff there :shrug:

• Gigi26

Man this is old LSA tea… 😆

But I heard CP been creeping, ever since he was in the NO…

• NaijaGal

:yawn:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Milky! Come sleep on my hip.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Milky

I got ur font from the post downstairs. :hug: :kiss:

Just keep your head up dear. I can’t say I know what that feels like but when I lost my grandma at 13 and I still have my moments when I tear up and cry. They say time heals all wounds but it doesn’t heal anything, it just makes it easier to deal with :yes:

• WorkInProgress

All loving wives don’t do the things that the outsider is willing to do

……..
    That’s why I go ALL the way out for my man. If he cheats it wont be because he aint getting it often or not getting it the way he wants it. #NoHolesBarred

• Betamax82

🙁

• Milky

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Milky! Come sleep on my hip.
    _______________________________
    thanks for the place to nap :yawn:

• JustB

:newpost:

• Milky

69 says:

Milky

I got ur font from the post downstairs.

_________________________________________
    Some days are easier than others of course. My mother lived with me for the past 12 years, so walking around the house this morning really got to me, becuz when I purchased my house her and I did alot of work together on it. But I have to deal with it and keep it moving!!! Thanks bew!!

• Unshakable

@100% – Chile whatchu say? That woman has both a vagina and gonads. I bet her brand of draws are everlast ……w/lace trim. :yes:

@RIF – I wanna play too! *Sings Cee Cee my playmate*

• ReadingIsFundamental

death is so hard to deal with sometimes. i hear my uncle in my head telling me that death is the most natural part of life… just before he died.

• http://www.twitter.com/missbl0ndee SunnyK

Its Rocsi Diaz! Apparently CP3 Is smashig her! WHY do she always go for married men?!

• http://www.twitter.com/missbl0ndee SunnyK

well idk about Rocsi being 18 but she does look it but blindgossip.com has the teaaaaa

• dopedillema

Old pu**y is still old pu**y. No matter how u package it. Men will b men.

• missmiami

saw this on bg. not surprised though