Coy Mathis believes he is a girl

The parents of 6-year-old boy who believes he is a girl are threatening to sue the Colorado school system for requiring the “girl” to use a separate bathroom from other girls in the school.

Jeremy and Kathryn Mathis, the parents of Coy Mathis, took their complaints to the Katie Couric show.

Coy’s parents were baffled as to why the school system decided to “single out” Coy who still has male genitals.

Coy Mathis believes he is a girl

Coy, who has identified as a girl since age 4, was pulled from the Eagleside Elementary School in Fountain, CO, and home schooled while the lawsuit winds its way through the courts.

“This is significant for both Colorado and nationally,” said Michael Silverman, executive director of the Transgender Legal Defense & Education Fund, who is representing the family. “For Colorado, it is the first test of the Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act as related to access to bathrooms by transgender students.

Coy’s parents already lost one round in their fight.

In November, a Maine state court ruled against the couple, deciding that the school did not violate Coy’s rights when it prohibited her from using the girls’ room.

Coy Mathis believes he is a girl

Coy’s attention-seeking parents appeared at a news conference Wednesday to announce their lawsuit on the steps of the state Capitol.

“This automatically singles her out and stigmatizes her,” Kathryn Mathis said. “It sets her up for future harassing and bullying, and creates an unsafe environment. The school has a wonderful opportunity to teach students that differences are OK, and we should embrace their differences, instead of teaching them to discriminate against someone who is a little different.”

News of the lawsuit sparked outrage among parents on message boards everywhere.

Below is a sampling of comments on Britain’s Daily Mail message board:

grumpygramma says:
Absolutely ridiculous to think this child is transgender….the parents have everything to do with it. My sons were both dismayed at age 6-7 that ‘the girls’ got all the cool clothes(colorful)but I never made a big deal about it and they never went any further. If the kid in highschool wants to change genders it’s one thing, but definitely not any younger.

Serene, of Miami, says:
Kids don’t even get to be kids anymore. A 6 year old boy can like pink frilly things and dollies and he is still a BOY. Just like a little girl can like cars and sports if she wants. They might even like those things their whole lives, but that does not change their gender. We need to stop telling people who they are “supposed” to be, especially KIDS. Let this boy’s imagination flourish, let him like pink and Dora the Explorer and teach him that its okay as long as he is happy with it and that it doesn’t matter what others say. Instead they have done nothing but twist this kid’s head into thinking he’s trapped in the wrong body when there is nothing wrong with him at all.

Tom Sumter, of South Carolina, says:
From the family picture it looks like he has an older sister and another sister almost his age. So maybe he just identified with his older sister’s toys and styles because, at a very young age, that is what he wanted to play with. It’s possible that he truly believes he’s a girl, but it’s also very possible this is just a phase that will pass in due time. By making such an issue out of this and allowing him to “be a girl” instead of just allowing him to wear pink and play with dolls, the parents are setting him up for a lot of unnecessary confusion and a very difficult adolescence.

James T, of Minnesota, says:
It’s simple people…if you have a penis you go in the “boys” restroom.

• GAGIRL87

What is the world coming too :smack:

• GAGIRL87

Coy, who has identified as a girl since age 4,
    _______________________________________________________________________

This don’t even sound right :huh:

• Who Dat

THIS ish gonna be GOOD :popcorn:

• Anna

How does a 4 yr. old know they are in the wrong body?

• goat76

Parents need their asses kicked. Look at her goofy ass sitting up there. Somebody slap this bish.

• ReadingIsFundamental

Because, she has a PENIS!! I don’t want anybody with a penis in the bathroom with my daughter at her elementary school. The 1st grade school bathroom is not where I want my daughter to see her first peen on a girl. This would be a great teaching moment between the boy/girl and the parents just like I had to have one with my daughter about being one of two blacks in the whole school. Give the child the Rudolph the red-nose reindeer talk and be a supportive parent through your child’s differences; don’t force everyone else to be different with them. Differences makes them unique and special so, teach them to embrace that within themselves because not everyone around you is going to embrace it.

• OutsidetheBox

He still got a stick and balls right? :eyeroll:

Send him to the Disabled kid’s school if he needs special access.

• that_VA_thickchick

I have nothing against the LGBT community. Used to be a part of it. But this right here I can’t rock with. So…the child is 4 talking about “ya know…Mom, Dad. I think I IDENTIFY more closely with being a girl. Thought long and hard about it while I was sitting in the sandbox.” ?

:wtf:

• Anna

I think the parents wanted a girl. He looked like a mean little boy. 😆 Maybe he was unhappy being a boy.

• that_VA_thickchick

The child hasn’t even been in his BOY body long enough to decide if he’s comfortable in it yet. PLEASE!

• puppylove

I do not understand why people want to sexualize children. Are his parents giving him estrogen? His face looks drastically different. What is the point of having a father in the home if he is going to allow this bs. Hell at 6 I wanted to be a boy because being a girl was too much work. Im 28 now and LOVE being a woman. I could not imagine if my parents had perpetrated this mess on me what I would be like now.

• luVn_liFe…

And the little boy Came to this conclusion all BY Himself :think:

• KrayZKat

I didn’t know girls had penises. That’s a new one on me.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I blame the media for mollycoddling these people. I also blame the psychiatric industry for appeasing these people and convincing them that they are “normal”. The parents should face reality and explain to Coy that the world does not revolve around him. He will be treated differently for the rest of his life because he is different. Just because he thinks he is a girl does not give him or his parents the right to inconvenience an entire school.

• Who Dat

He is a beautiful little girl…

Too soon?

Okay

:kona:

I saw something like this on Dateline and that ish got me HEATED! 😡

Don’t use your kids to push a fuggin agenda or get 15 minutes of fame. Tell that boy to put some pants on and go sit down until he’s old enough to buy his own clothes and pay for gender reassignment surgery himself.

By the way… Hey OTB :hi:

• Anna

ReadingIsFundamental says:

~~~~~~
    There wss another transgender on that same Katie C. episode. She won Prom Queen. She moved to a new school & noone knew. She still has male parts. This bothers me.

:preach:

BECAUSE IT”S NOT A GD GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! :cuss:

• puppylove

EXACTLY!!!! Children emulate what they see. My sister used to think she was a cat. Sat at the back door watching the neighborhood cats and copied a lot of their moves.

• Anna

:waves: @ everyone. :happybirthday: Diva.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

😆 @ Anna

Hey Shaun! :kiss: Check your phone please. :hug:

PumpkinsMama says:

BECAUSE IT”S NOT A GD GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!
    *Katt Williams scream*

I AM A BOY DAMON!!!!!!!

• PumpkinsMama

O yeah, afternoon and chit :tea:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

DOES THE 6 YEAR OLD HAVE A PENIS OR VA JAY JAY-WHICHEVER IT’S EQUIPPED WITH SHOULD BE USED TO DETERMINE WHICH BATHROOM THE CHILD SHOULD USE, SEE I WAS JUST TALKING BOUT THIS SHIAT, WAIT AND SEE ANIMALS ARE GOING TO BE LOBBYING FOR RIGHTS AND SHIAT JUST LIKE HUMANS :coffee:

ANY AND EVERYTHING GOES-THEY’VE OPENED PANDORAS BOX WITH THIS SHIAT, BUT YALL AINT GONNA LISTEN THOUGH, BUT WATCH WHAT I SAY COME TO PASS :coffee:

• Bootcampgirl

:rofl: @James T

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Anna says:

How does a 4 yr. old know they are in the wrong body?

They don’t know until they are told by well-meaning but ignorant adults.

• Who Dat

mollycoddling
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You never dissapoint when it comes time to show me your “Brit” Sandra.

Mollycoddling? How very across the pond.

• Ty

ReadingIsFundamental says:

:cosign:

Sick of these crazy azz people :coffee: If the parent doesnt like it, pay for a port a potty and sit it outside the school :sarcasm: I wish lil Chaz Bono in reverse would step in the bathroom with my baby :karate:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

SO NOW IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT POPS OUT BOY/OR GIRL JUST RAISE THE CHILD BASED ON YOUR PREFERENCE OF WHAT YOU WANTED :rofl:

YALL MOFOS GONNA LEARN TO STOP TRYING TO PLAY GOD AND MESS WITH MOTHER NATURE?!?!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

puppylove says:

Same here. When I was Coy’s age I wanted to be a boy so bad. I had 2 brothers and I used to wear their clothes and then quickly change back into my dresses before my mother returned home. I HATED girl’s toys, but I am so glad to be a woman today. :coffee:

• ReadingIsFundamental

All of a sudden, I’m mad at Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

So it was Coy’s idea to be a girl huh? Maybe he’s just gay and the parents made the choice for him to be transgender. Ridiculous. Parents are so special these days.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

HMMMM WHERE IS SR POSTERS RAINBOW COALITION NOW, WITH THEIR PEACE LOVE AND LIVE AND LET LIVE-FOLKS DON’T WANT A BOY WITH A PENIS IN THE BATHROOM WITH THEIR DAUGHTERS-

SHIAT BOUTS TO GET REAL NOW :rofl:

• MSVALLDAY

WTF is this shiat here! Sorry but I believe his parents are using him to get money. I wouldn’t want my 5 or 6 year old daughter exposed to this little boys penis, because they don’t know how to raise their child. What about the welfare of other children? Oh I guess that’s totally out the window now.

• OutsidetheBox

Well :thinking: now… I think TRULY trans ppl KNOW when they are in the “wrong body” ..yes, as young as age 4.

But, no I dont think this little girl should be allowed to use the Girl’s bathroom in a school with a penis.

• Nakeya_j

It’s simple people…if you have a penis you go in the “boys” restroom.
    —–
    And there you have it. It’s a real shame that the parents of this kid, told this child he was a girl. What 4 year knows anythign about being in the wrong damn body? smh. Once again, not everyone can be a parent. Not even Jesus and the 12 can make me believe that 4 year old said that to his mom and dad. Guess what? HE IS A BOY AND HAS A DINKY (that’s what my son calls it) He belongs in the boys bathroom. Period. If yall don’t like it, home school him. The End.

GAGIRL87 says:

What is the world coming too
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The end is near!!!! Errday we are closer :smack:

What in the :blink:

• Who Dat

All of a sudden, I’m mad at Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    B/c Coy and Shiloh do look alot alike.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

“This automatically singles her out and stigmatizes her,” Kathryn Mathis said. “It sets her up for future harassing and bullying, and creates an unsafe environment.”
    ***************************

And having a boy dress as a girl doesn’t do the exact same thing? F*ckin ridiculous I tell you.

• Milky

from downstairs……..

@RIF i hope u didnt drank no lika fo little ole me? how is lent going bew?

On topic: How did a child so young come up with the conclusion that they are girl trapped in a boy’s body? Shait at 3 or 4 I didnt even know what a penis or a vajay jay was!!

Anna says:
    How does a 4 yr. old know they are in the wrong body?
    They don’t know until they are told by well-meaning but ignorant adults.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

@Anna :wave: thanks hunni

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

IF THEY WERE BLACK SOME HOW AND SOME WHERE CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES WOULD BE INVOLVED AND THE SHIAT WOULD BE GOING DOWN A LOT DIFFERENT, LIKE PENDING CHARGES AND LAWYERS AND SHIAT

BUT BECAUSE THEY BEIGE ITS DIFFERENT :coffee:

@ Diva, Amen :tea: AND :happybirthday: :partyhat: :bday:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Millky, I switched up lent. (yup, made up my own rules) I’m giving up something different every week. This week is dairy foods. I’m back on the likka.

—-
    Exactly. When my son walked in the bathroom when I was trying to use it, he was super confused.

Nakeya Jr: Mom, why are you sitting down and your not pooping? Where is your dinky?

Me: Boo, please go in your room and knock when you see mommy in the bathroom ok. Mommy is a girl I don’t have a dinky.

Nakeya Jr: What? Then how do you pee pee? Mommy, everybody has a dinky.

Me: :blink: bye Boo I’ll be out in a second.

Hell I wanted the dress, but still wanted to climbed tree and play in dirt in em :yes: Kind of a mix in between, my daughter is the same way :shrugs: which is not good on my pockets, cause jeans, and leggings and shoes don’t last at my crib 🙁

My phone is home @KITA 🙁

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

BUT BECAUSE THEY BEIGE ITS DIFFERENT
    **************************

:cosign:

Lovin your hair mama.

• Nakeya_j

My little story to say is that kids don’t know about all that at 4 or even 5. I think the parents did that. Because its always me and my son, when he sees me do girl things he wanted to do them too. Now that he is older and in school, he does not. You have to let stuff like that play out. Not feed into something a little kid knows nothing about

• OutsidetheBox

:wave: <–rainbow coalition flag.

I dont want her in the bathroom becase that means other parents would have to explain to their kids before they may be ready. :eyeroll:

__________________________

You know Sandra everyday you amaze me, :tea: your a very smart woman indeed !!

• Ty

@ Milky…exactly at four I identified with mud pies and climbing trees the last thing on my mind was body parts :nono:

They put this mess in that child’s head. :spank:

• Anna

Anna says:

How does a 4 yr. old know they are in the wrong body?

They don’t know until they are told by well-meaning but ignorant adults.

~~~~~~~
    😆 Sandra. I forgot :sarcasm:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Nakeya_j

I think I’m in love with your adorable baby. How old is he?

• Milky

ReadingIsFundamental says:

_________________________________________________________
    😥 so that means no MILK for you this week?? THE HORROR THE HORROR!!!

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:wail: @ Shaun

Nakeya_j says:

:tea: case and point, the lil tack headf Auntie posted about earlier, why is your hair that long :no: and that’s was just the tip of what was wrong with that story

Nakeya_j

I think I’m in love with your adorable baby. How old is he?
    Awww thanks. He is 5 🙂

LOVE YOU OTB RAINBOW AND ALL

BUT ANY WHO-YOU KNOW WE DUELL ON THIS SUBJECT ALL THE TIME :duel: ON GUARD :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Are yall kidding? Kids TOTALLY know about gender and sex orientation (which is different from gender) …as early as 2 in some kids! :huh:

• LaceJagger

Where is Redeemed? I would love to hear her input..

• ReadingIsFundamental

OTB, we are celebrating a birthday today on SR… don’t bite the bait. Happy day! :bday:

Ok never mind the other kids, that have to be subjected to that :rolleyes:

• Lucky704

:cuss:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Milky, I put milk in my coffee so, no coffee this week either. I wanted nachos last night and that was a no go… yogurt was a no go… my salad I wanted was a no go. Hell, the likka was easier almost.

—-
    Not my baby. He knows girls and girls and boys are boys, but he still thinks everyone has a dinky!! And I have talked to him about no touch spots and everything. Not all kids get it, about sex orientation and parts and all that. And honestly I’m glad mine does not yet. I want my kid to be a kid, for as long as he can. I feel like picking a gender, is a more adult thing. But that’s just me.

@KITA I had to. So I wont fukk some ppl up. 🙁

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

WHAT’S A 2 YEAR OLD FRAME OF REFERENCE AND OR EXPERIENCE!?!?

HELL AT THAT AGE WHEN YOU WALK OUT OF THE ROOM THEY THINK YOU DONT EXIST ANYMORE

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

********************

I was humping my girl neighbor at that age and playing hide and go git with the boys too. So yeah I was nasty even at 5, but thank God my mama didn’t know about the girl neighbor. She might have dressed me as a boy if she was white.

Ok @Nakeya. Ask him. Then report back tomm. 😆

Well Ima sip on this :tea:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

KIDS MASTURBATE, HUMP AND EXPERIMENT IT’S CURIOUSITY, THAT’S NOT KNOWING SEXUAL PREFERENCE

• ReadingIsFundamental

d*mn, I have a branding call. ya’ll have a good one. xo

• Ty

Yeah kids know about gender and sex because its everywhere these days, even cartoons but how many kids have ever talked about jumping ship and the parents thought it was acceptable :nono:

The game has changed and Im not ready for the players to be around my baby with their dinky even if they already know what it is :nono:

• that_VA_thickchick

Not totally disagreeing with you. I see your point to an extent. I just think that at early ages and stages; decisions of this magnitude need to be mad and enforced by the parents.
    “Mama, I wanna be a girl. Can I wear dresses and grow my hair out and use the girls bathroom.”
    “No.” :coffee:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Peace out RIF.

:rolleyes: I know one thing its the parents job to distinguish the two, and to make it clear, when a child is young like that :tea:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

I know a lil boy it that it was obvious he was gay by the time he was 2. :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

WHAT’S A 2 YEAR OLD FRAME OF REFERENCE AND OR EXPERIENCE!?!?

You dont need ‘framing’ or a ref for something that is intrinsic to you.

Separation anxiety is totally different from gender identification, but research it. Kids as young as 2 masturbate. 🙂

• GellySammich

Object permanence is usually developed as an infant. I do think kids know a lil more about gender than yall wanna give em credit for, especially if they have other children around (sibs, close cousins, whatever). I KNEW I “liked boys” in preschool. :shrug:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

_+______________

Exactly :tea: I humped did it all, but oh how I love the peen :tea: I’m just saying

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

@GOAT

Check your email later around 6:00… 😉

Im out! See yall!
    :peace:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I POSTED THEY MASTURBATE ABOVE-HELL I KNOW THAT, THEY KNOW THAT BOYS AND GIRLS EXIST, BUT THEY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT SEX OR SEXUAL ORIENTATION

ONE IS PHYSICAL AND THE OTHER BEHAVIOR 🙂 WHICH IS LEARNED OR ENCOURAGED

that_VA_thickchick says:

See this :preach:

• Nakeya_j

Ok @Nakeya. Ask him. Then report back tomm.
    —-
    Chile…One day my son’s fresh ass cousin tried to tell him about sex and he came and asked me. I tried to break it down in a 5 year old way, and he was still confused. I told him it’s not something for him to worry about. And I cussed her momma out. I am not ready for my 5 year old to have sex on the brain, and I don’t want him taking the foolishness she told him to other kids, whos parents are not ready either. All that to say, I know if I asked him about being transgenered, he is not going to know what it is. I mean if other kids know, then ok. But why should they even know?! Why can’t the parents just chill and see what comes later on? But it’s just my opinion. Everyone parents different, but I don’t agree with it.

• Milky

ReadingIsFundamental says:
    _________________________________________
    i was refering to me when I said no Milk!!! :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

This is my issue with them @Bird (besides pushing it on everybody else in the school..) HOw do they REALLY know he isnt just feminine or enjoying tradtionally girly things instead of all the way trans? :thinking:

Since they sued and have pyschs, I’m making an assumption that he gave them HELL when they tried his life as a boy.

SN: a good girlfriend of mine got an abuse charge for whooping her baby (4) after finding her with another little girl.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

If it’s that big of a deal, home school :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

And sexual pref. isnt gender idnetity.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

GENDER IDENTITY IS BASED ON PHYSICAL, IT’S NOT A FEELING OR AN EMOTION, IT’S WHAT YOU LOOK UP UNDER YOUR CLOSE AND SEE :coffee:

:tea:

• Nakeya_j

If it’s that big of a deal, home school
    —-
    And there you have it. Dont try to force it on everyone else. Home school your baby and let him pee where he likes.

“No.”

I run a Cuba-like Dictatorship, trust. But I always keep in mind that my refusal to understand/accept whatever my kid may be dealing with WILL manifest later in their lives.

Pumpkyn :happy:

—–
    :no: That I am not for. Talk to your baby, don’t beat them for that…sad.

• GellySammich

🙁 as hard as it is to accept, little people are going to experiment. I did it and I’m sure my sweet little innocent baby face boy is going to one day :crying: I’m sorry that baby got in trouble. Hope it doesn’t backfire.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

MzDimplez1123 says:

I know a lil boy it that it was obvious he was gay by the time he was 2.
    *************************************

Me too. Several of them and not nary a one dresses like a girl today. That’s why I think the parents should have waited this out.

• MissHarlem

:rofl: lawd I just want to put some baby powder in my palm and slap the chit out of her. SLAP SLAP *chappelle voice* Dumb bitch

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

SEXUAL PREFERENCE IS JUST THAT, WHAT ONE PREFERS, YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU PREFER UNTIL PRESENTED WITH A CHOICE, AND SINCE THAT WOULD INVOLVE HAVING SEXUAL DESIRES AND OR EXPERIENCE I WOULD HOPE THAT A 2 YEAR OLD ISNT HAVING SEX OR CONSIDERING IT

IF YOU CAN’T EXPLAIN THE ACT OF SEX, THEN HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU SAY WHICH YOU PREFER, YOU DONT’ HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IT IS YOU PREFER AND OR WHY :coffee:

—-
    As soon as I read “Cuba-like dictatorship” I cracked up. *serious face* it will manifest later on. I’m not saying to beat your babies, or treat them bad for who they are. I am saying, if they are that young, let it play out. Let them get a little older and then see what they want to do. That’s all.

*booty smack* @ Pumpkin

• OutsidetheBox

Of course not. But he knows that he is a boy. Thats the point here. It has nothing to do with sex or sexing. Gender =/= sex.

I dont think this boy went to mama and said transgendered from what i have read, he gravitated towards the fem side then started refusing to even do anything that wasnt fem.

• Diva

@Pumpkin hey hunni thanks!!!!!!! where you been all day gal?

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I CAUGHT MY SON MASTURBATING I JUST TOLD HIM TO DO IT IN THE PRIVACY OF HIS ROOM AND DON’T LET ME CATCH HIM, OH YEAH AND CLEAN UP YOUR DAMN MESS CAUSE I DON’T WANT TO EVEN KNOW OR THINK ABOUT IF OR WHEN YOU’VE DONE IT, HE WAS 11ISH :rofl:

• that_VA_thickchick

I agree with those saying that kids start out early knowing what they like, don’t like, what feels good and what doesn’t. But if I catch my kid humping a teddy bear I’m not going to just say “oh that’s ok. carry on.” I’ma :spank: It’s not about what the kids “know”. It’s about being the adult and the parent in the situation. As much as my toddler would love to think they do…they don’t run NOTHING in my household. 😆

Jennnnnnnnnnay :kiss:

@ Gelly Ouch! Other cheek pls :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Actually its not. Its very defined.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE Ace

Is there such thing a “Too Much” Tolerance?

sh!t gettin out of hand… :coffee:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Lawd you on it :tea: which leads me to this, could there be some possible abuse going on :thinking:

Ace :hahaha:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

BULLSHIAT, HIS PARENTS ENCOURAGED HIM TO ACT LIKE A GIRL, YOU CAN BE A BOY AND LIKE DOLLS, IT’S ALLOWED

IT’S WHAT PARENT ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT IS WHAT WILL MANIFEST :coffee:

@ Diva lawd I been so busy. This here is a drive-by :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

“GENDER IDENTITY is defined as a personal conception of oneself as male or female (or rarely, both or neither).

This concept is intimately related to the concept of gender role, which is defined as the outward manifestations of personality that reflect the gender identity. Gender identity, in nearly all instances, is self-identified, as a result of a combination of inherent and extrinsic or environmental factors; gender role, on the other hand, is manifested within society by observable factors such as behavior and appearance.

For example, if a person considers himself a male and is most comfortable referring to his personal gender in masculine terms, then his gender identity is male.”

• Diva

@Gelly you memba what I told you yestaday? You betta take em off (Teddy P)

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    oldest one and her cousin (his niece…they same age) asked her dad once through the closed bathroom door…

Her: Daddy…are you in the shower?
    Him: Yes baby.
    Her: Are you washing your arms?
    Him: Yep.
    Her: Are you washing your legs?
    Him: Yep.
    Her: (pause)…are you washing your pink lady?
    Him: (pause…long azz pause…) :blink: Yep.

He hears 4 yo whispering :gossip: he said they lil azzes was whispering a GOOD TWO MINUTES.

Then…his niece chimes in with: Uncle…boys… have PINK LADIES? :shrug:

Him: GETCHALL AZZES AWAY FROM THIS DOOR :wail:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

You never dissapoint when it comes time to show me your “Brit” Sandra.
    Mollycoddling? How very across the pond.

And here I thought “mollycoddle” was an American term. 😀

Happy Diva Day! *quick flash*

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Diva lawd I been so busy. This here is a drive-by

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well I am glad you did a drive by ma’am!!!!! :rofl:

Wxactly :tea: I’m riding with Intense on this one

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: They say he dressed as a girl most of the year last year so he mustve been using the bathroom. :shrug: Stupid as fukk.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

Actually its not. Its very defined

^^^^^^^^

AT AGE TWO, THAT’S ABOUT AS DEEP AS THEIR LIL MINDS CAN GO

GellySammich says:

Happy Diva Day! *quick flash*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *gets closer to Gelly* flash me agane!!!

• PumpkinsMama

WOW! I’m really on the fence w/this as some of you other mommy’s w/the younger boogers are commenting. I’m like I din’t want my lil Pumpkin humpin :nono:

*stares*

:smack:

Nakeya_j says:

_________
    Yup. We’ll revisit the issue when you are older enough to have a mature, truly informed conversation about it. But for now, put these dang Dungarees on and go play with your Barbie doll and your Tonka trucks. :yes:

• GellySammich

Pumpkin what you WANT and what will be are not always the same :no:

Agreed. :yes:

*old enough

• RAE23

ReadingIsFundamental says:

<<<<<<<<<<

:cosign: HELLO!!! WHO THE :cuss: WANTS ANYONE WITH A PENIS IN AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GIRL'S BATHROOM! TALK ABOUT A LAWSUITE!!! SERIOUSLY! WTF IS OUR WORLD COMING TO!

:happybirthday: @Diva

*grabs Gelly’s :boobs: *

—–
    I get that. But at 4, if you ask me to put on a dress, I’m going to say no. If you fall out at 4 because you can’t wear a dress too damn bad. I am not even encouraging that, at 4. That 4 year old does not buy toys or clothes or anything. The parents do. He could of refused all day all night. But at 4 you do what I say. To me, and only to me, some things are just too much.

@OTB thanks babe!!!! Where fo you been hiding at today? We missed you :kiss:

• RAE23

Yall know that is supposed to be lawsuit! Typing too fast…lol! But this is an outrage!

• Just Looking

Just one Jesus be my fence post after the next.

@Intense Nice Gravi :yes: is that your daughter?

*quick flash*

:huh: Walk light..

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Nakeya_j says:

My brother and his girlfriend showered with my nephew until he was about 4, so he never had to ask such questions. Of course, his mother had a fit but that’s a different story. :coffee:

• GellySammich

:rofl: DIVA this ain’t no free for all!!! No grabbing! *hand smack* Can’t give you niggras nothing.

• Fated4Greatness

smh….people giving CHILDREN a lil too much “free spiritness” these days. At 4 you should not be allowed or encouraged to live life as the opposite sex…way to young and underdeveloped in all aspects of life. when my lil cousin was younger he screamed and hollared becuase he wanted to wear a bikini (only boy/youngest in the house with 5 older sisters, mother and aunt) because he saw everyone around him wearing them. Now at 16, he would look at me like im crazy if I suggested he put one on. Let these kids be damn kids..sheesh. Like someone else say..he can still be a boy and wear boy clothes and play with dolls at 4.

Nakeya_j says:

—–
    _+_______________

:preach:

• MissHarlem

DIVVAAAAA :partyhat: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO. I will have my usual :blunt: and bulldog in your honor :fistbump:

• Diva

:wave: Just Looking how you doing?

AT AGE TWO, THAT’S ABOUT AS DEEP AS THEIR LIL MINDS CAN GO

________

I meant gender identity has a discipline-wide defintion. Its not about sexual acts at all.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

On the issue of gender identification, I’on know what I would do if my son told me that he is a girl. He put a My Little Pony tattoo on himself last week. My first thought was to tell him that it was for girls, but I had to take a look with my child’s eye. He doesn’t care what kind of tattoo it is. It’s a tattoo and tattoos are cool.

• Who Dat

@Diva

:hump:

:lick:

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE BIRFFFFFFFFF DAYYYYYYYYY

:party:

• GellySammich

:rolleyes: you’ve been ignoring my advances for days now

Him: GETCHALL AZZES AWAY FROM THIS DOOR
    —–
    I’m hollering at this front desk. Your gonna get me fired today! hahahahah. I know he was too done with them.

GellySammich says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *kicks door* now you already knew I was GREEDY *rubs your booty* :rofl:

@ Gelly, I know :wail:

In other news…

Bobby Brown goin to jail for ANOTHA DUI

Jet mag had to apologize b/c they called Fanny iliterate on FB

Kanye had ANOTHA rant…

Body parts found in garbage bags all over the BX was a mom dismembered by her Schizo son :nono:

And I actually like Dutchess and Cease asa a couple :kona:

• OutsidetheBox

Where fo you been hiding at today?

Hebrew slaving it. :no:

• MissHarlem

So can we let 4 year old come to work and do some of my paperwork being that society is letting children who dont pay nary a fckn bill have a say? Just asking

@Diva

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE BIRFFFFFFFFF DAYYYYYYYYY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    KDUB you’s getting FRESH….I ain’t gone turn none of this action down…lets :hump: :lick: and do it all ova again 10 times ova!!!!

MissHarlem says:

DIVVAAAAA HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO. I will have my usual and bulldog in your honor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Po it guhl….let’s do this :cheers:

My brother and his girlfriend showered with my nephew until he was about 4,
    ——
    @Sandra, I mean your brother and his gf no harm, so please don’t kick me out *says quick prayer* But HELL NAW!! NO GROUP SHOWERS!! Or am I just slow? Me and my son, no matter how old can not take a bath together. Period.

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: Ppl here :ha: the chit outta me when i told them I walk naked in the house. :hahaha: I bathed with my kids for a while as well.

Who been ignoring Gelly’s advances :thinking:

• Just Looking

:happybirthday: Diva :hugs:

Wait…what? :shocked:

MissHarlem says:

:fistbump: :hahaha:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Coy’s parents probably shopped around until they found a liberal minded psychiatrist who gave Coy the diagnosis they wanted. :no:

:shakebutt: all for you birthday gal :2dance:

• GellySammich

:hahaha: I ain’t coming to no more Diva parties. Yall watch out. She finna be putting keys in the bowl in a minute :no:

• Natasha38

@Diva :happybirthday:

We gon :party: like it’s your birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rock. 🙂

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

QUOTE AND COPY AND PASTE THESIS IF YOU LIKE, BUT THE GENERAL CONSENSUS IS NOT MANY ARE IN FAVOR OF A 6 YEAR OLD BOY WITH A PENIS WHO PROCLAIMS HIS GENDER IS GIRL, BEING IN THE BATHROOM WITH THEIR DAUGHTERS :coffee:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

:cosign: LIKE A MUTHA FUGGA

Nakeya_j says:

My brother and his girlfriend showered with my nephew until he was about 4,
    ——
    What’s blowing me is that the gf is not the child’s mother? Can you imagine your child coming home telling you they were in the shower with Daddy and his gf? OH EMM GEE! There would be all kinds of furniture moving. :fight:

• Diva

@MissHarlem I’m hit that :blunt: for my birfday :danban: <—I'mma be walking like this though afterwards

• Nakeya_j

I bathed with my kids for a while as well.
    —–
    So it is just me! Welp, I hope I did not offend. But I can’t do it. Part of that stems from it’s my only few minutes to myself, but still no.

Not at all. :kiss: Ive been feeling some kind of way. 🙁 :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

<–walked around 'freely' till my little one was about ten. He didn't think anything of it and neither did I :shrug:

In my mind, it's just a body, nothing to go crazy over. :tea:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

******************

I caught my daughter looking at my porno one day. :hahaha: I told her she should have at least locked the door so she could hear me coming in and turn it off. Then I asked her if she touches herself and she said yes. YUCK! But that was years ago. She’s 21 now and still a virgin. And nasty as I was as a little girl I didn’t do the nasty until a month before my 17th birthday with a boy I had been dating since 7th grade.

• GellySammich

Me and my son, no matter how old can not take a bath together. Period.
    NO MATTER no matter? like baby either? (just curious)

• Milky

gets closer to Gelly* flash me agane!!!
    _______________________________________________
    :no: watch from a distance ma’am!!!! :cuss:

Nakeya_j says:

My brother and his girlfriend showered with my nephew until he was about 4,
    ——

Now I take baths with my daughter all the time and my mother did the same but of course I’m a woman. :tea: now if I had a son, hell nah :nono: you want even be walking around the crib with just ya boxers :no:

—-
    @VA, girl talk about Hulk smash?! The cops would be trying to 302 me. Yall would see me on the dag on news.

• Natasha38

Now for on topic… those parents need to be investigated for this mess…

Now what happens when he gets older and realizes that it was just a phase and wants to be a boy…. smh at these “well meaning” parents…

@Natasha..thank you!!! lets :party: cause It’s my birfday :shakebutt:

• MissHarlem

Im an exhibtionist at heart but even me who HATES clothes put on something so my ass and tits aint showing when my lil cousins come around. They are ages 4-8 and def at that age where seein a nipple makes them laugh. Ugh boys is so damn dumb but I lubs my fam

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Ace says:

Is there such thing a “Too Much” Tolerance?

Yes. The media can be accused of having too much tolerance and they want us all to hop on the bandwagon.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

@Intense Nice Gravi is that your daughter?

^^^^^^^^

MY DAUGHTER IS 8, NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE SEEING A PIC OF, IT SHOULD BE OF ME :rofl:

:2dance: <— Kid N' Play routine SON :yahoo:
    for MsDiva's Birthday :partyhat:

Milky says:

gets closer to Gelly* flash me agane!!!
    _______________________________________________
    watch from a distance ma’am!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yes ma’am…..ION even want no Gellysammich :rofl:

• GellySammich

Well feel another kind of way and love me right woman. :kiss:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Keya nope you are NOT alone mam NEVER took a bath with Pumpkin. Especially not now.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

<— Kid N' Play routine SON
    for MsDiva's Birthday
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now that's what's happening!!!!!

• OutsidetheBox

No offense taken 🙂 @Keya. Its not weird in my family. My kids also enjoy sleeping together.

I havent bathed with them in years but when they were young we did a lot. Lots of fun in a whirlpool. 🙂

• MissHarlem

:smoke: dont hit that too hard now its that good good. If you cough to much bday or not I will snatch my damn :blunt: back lmao

I’ve never bathed with mine. Not judging :no:

• Nakeya_j

NO MATTER no matter? like baby either?
    —–
    Honestly when he was first born and that small I never thought about doing it. No shade, but it never crossed my mind. Now that he is 5, no. I’m not doing it…well if he asked me to, I’d throw on a suite, like if I was at the pool and then I would do it. But to get in the shower naked with my 5 year old, no.

Nakeya_j says:

_______
    I can tell you one thing. That thang wouldn’t have to worry about washing no hair in that shower. Cause she would be snatched BALD, do you hear me?

SON :2dance: owwwwwww

However if I have a girl my ass aint never puttin on clothes she will be aight lol

• GellySammich

MIIILKYYYYY she gave me a FULL rub down!! Get yo woman!

• OutsidetheBox

Part of that stems from it’s my only few minutes to myself, but still no.
    _________

No biggie. 😆

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

RAE23 says:

**************************

I got it. I have Fanstasia too. I hope folks understand. I’m working from home and got a drink in me so ain’t no telling what I done typed.

Shoot, my son thought he was a kangaroo when he was 2 :rofl:

Hell Kangaroo/Girl/Boy what’s the difference? :shrug:

#ikikdikid :rofl:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    HE WAS SHOOOOOOOOK…he would not keep his niece for the LONGEST time after that ish. If he had her… he wouldnt have our daughter at the same time. Like HAIL NAW…

And the two cousins are 6 months apart. More like sisters. Still thick as thieves :rofl:

• RAE23

As people that were put on earth to procreate, I do believe that we are born with sexuality. It is nurtured and grown in different ways. We must teach our children properly. So many of us do not discuss sexuality with our children leaving a lot to the imaginiation and experimentation. School your children about ALL aspects of life. I agree with the person that said it’s just a BODY. Children should be taught the differences between men and women and it does not have to include sex lessons, but age appropriate lessons. EDUCATION is key whether it’s about gender or mathematics. Our society seems to make sexuality dirty which is ridiculous in my opinion.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

My brother and his girlfriend showered with my nephew until he was about 4,
    ——

Nakeya_j says:

My mother disagreed with my brother also, but I stood by him. I thought he was doing the right thing. And now my nephew is a well-adjusted married father of 3. Our descendants ran around butt naked in Africa. We were proud of our bodies. But then we came to America and now we’re ashamed of our naked bodies? It’s not right. :no:

• PumpkinsMama

@ OTB 1st afternoon Luv. Second, as much as I’d love to stroll thru the crib bukket nekkid, I don’t b/c I don’t want my son looking at me like :blink: He has gotten woody’s since he was like 9mos old, and I damn sho don’t want that ninja gettin one lookin at me :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

You rock. 🙂
    =============
    Whoa! Don’t slip up or get got! (Why not man?)
    I’m comin for that number one spot! (Alright)

• Nakeya_j

No offense taken @Keya. Its not weird in my family. My kids also enjoy sleeping together.

—–
    Know what OTB, my aunt used to have me and my cousin take baths together (we were both girls) so I see that ppl do it. It’s not weird to alot of ppl. But the man and his gf and the kid? Nope.

• GellySammich

I bathed with mine as an infant. They said it was helpful for breastfeeding so I was down. We just showered together a week or so ago too. He doesn’t seem to care :shrug:

Hell I bathe with my lil Jb sometimes, it kills time and saves on the waterbill :tea: Hell I be on a schedule during the week, 6:30 homework, 6:50 dinner cooking and done by 7:30 she eat, I run bath water 7:45 we both take a bath 8:00 TV for her 8:30 book, 9:15 bed, hell :tea:

I guess since I started it when he was a newborn, I didn’t even think about it, and yrs fly by :shrug: 😆

• OutsidetheBox

walked around ‘freely’ till my little one was about ten. He didn’t think anything of it and neither did I

In my mind, it’s just a body, nothing to go crazy over.

Going crazy over it leads to rapists and peeping toms imo. If we get our kids to understand that everybody has a body and respect their space we can get over this American prudishness that leads to sexual crisis later in life. Jmo.

—-
    For me it’s not about being ashamed. Like I said I’m not ready for a sex talk with my kid. And he is one of those kids, than when you tell him something, he tells the world. So no. But to each it’s own, and hopefully my log in still works. *says another prayer*

I can agree.

________
    😮 Thanks..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

Nakeya_j
    So it is just me!
    ===========
    :no: I didn’t bathe with lil butter, but I’m sure my bros did when they kept him.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:rofl: exactly and trust me she will be hunny I walk around freely in the evening :hahaha:

Heck Jenny, take a toothbrush in that joint withchall and you’ll be outta ready in no time :rofl:

:hug:

• Natasha38

I’m going to be :hump: on HUMPDAY :woohoo:

GellySammich says:

MIIILKYYYYY she gave me a FULL rub down!! Get yo woman!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    She lying on me Milky…I was trying to walk past her and she grabbed my hand and turned her booty towards me…she had a ravel on her pants that I was trying to get off *honest girl look*

• OutsidetheBox

@ OTB 1st afternoon Luv. Second, as much as I’d love to stroll thru the crib bukket nekkid, I don’t b/c I don’t want my son looking at me like He has gotten woody’s since he was like 9mos old, and I damn sho don’t want that ninja gettin one lookin at me

Aftanoon. :hug:

I implore you to read more on this subject. Thats it. 🙂

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

What in the hell… :wtf:

Q. My Husband Is Mourning His Dead Mistress: Three months ago, the woman who was having an affair with my husband died suddenly from an accident. I found out about the affair only two days after her funeral. I thought she was simply a co-worker and I was wondering why my husband was so disturbed and emotional. He quit his job, saying it was too traumatic to go to work. She was in the early weeks of pregnancy when she died and my husband doesn’t know whether he or her husband was the father. So, on top of everything, he’s also grieving for a baby which may or may not have been his. I find it extremely difficult to be emotionally supportive when he wakes up at 3 a.m. crying and trembling—yet I don’t have the heart to yell at him like I want to. He says she’s dead, so there’s no reason for me to feel jealous or threatened, and asks for my understanding as he grieves. We’ve barely talked these last weeks because I don’t know how to respond to my husband when he cries and says he misses her and wishes she were here, then also how much he loves me and that he never intended to leave me. I asked him to visit a marriage therapist together and he said he’s “not ready” to work on our marriage, and thinks he needs to see a grief therapist instead. Do I need to give him time to mourn the loss of his mistress? Or should I demand he focus on our marriage?

:blink: Sorry Sandy.. :rofl:

• that_VA_thickchick

Before I forget and get out of here.

:happybirthday: Ms Diva :partyhat:

• MissHarlem

SON hell either way boy or girl I just want a well rounded PERSON. All this talk bout clothes no clothes dont mean chit if they cant fend for themselves in the real world. I hate clothes so regardless my child will see me BUTTT NAAKKEEEDDDDD :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

Hell I bathe with my lil Jb sometimes, it kills time and saves on the waterbill Hell I be on a schedule during the week, 6:30 homework, 6:50 dinner cooking and done by 7:30 she eat, I run bath water 7:45 we both take a bath 8:00 TV for her 8:30 book, 9:15 bed, hell
    :hahaha: Gone Jenie. I like running a tight ship. :yes:

<–and I got a few tattoos yall 😆

219 :rofl:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

<——Still likes teddy bears and just stopped sleeping with whoever he felt like in the family when he turned 12. I just let him move at his own pace as long as it's nothing weird. He's let Nikki experiment on him with makeup. He acknowledged that it looked nice but, he knows he's male and has no desire to wear makeup, he just looked at it as helping his big sister out. :shrug:

What in the hell…

Sorry Sandy..

OTB :blink: what in the heyull #222

—–
    Education is the key, your right. And I never want my son to think sex is dirty. However, at 5, all you need to know are what not to let ppl touch and what you are not to touch on other ppl. Well, at least in my house. I don’t think at 5 he needs a full blown thing about sex…now if I find a yellow stain on a while towel, we need to talk.

*white

He’s let Nikki experiment on him with makeup. He acknowledged that it looked nice but, he knows he’s male and has no desire to wear makeup, he just looked at it as helping his big sister out. :shrug:
    :love:

:newbie: <–sign really says Baby J for President 😆

Im going see Maya Angelou speak tonight. Very excited. :heart:

• MissHarlem

I still want to poweder slap this chick above though :shrug: my child can feel like a girl all they want and I will support BUT what I wont do is dress them up as such. CHIIITTTT kids these days have it TOOOO easy all we do as a society is kiss children ass and let them run the show. FOH. When they starting giving everyone a trophy and having a problem with teachers using red pens I was too through then.

Gone Jenie. I like running a tight ship

OTB beesh be tired :tea: Kill two birds with one stone when we take a bath, hell I like to be in the bed atleast by 10 when I don’t have class. Cause I have to do it all over again the next day starting at 4am :no:

• OutsidetheBox

and I got a few tattoos yall

:hahaha: Had to do a little duck and dodge *leans side to side in chair* the other day. I forgot I dye down under now. 😮 Just moving thru the hall all naked. LOL I made it back tho once i realized.

OTB, I saw a Chinese movie (couldn’t understand a lick of word) but here goes…
    DJM
    Man cheats on Wife, Mistress gets cancer, Wife tells Husband to go take care of Mistress, Husband goes, Mistress Dies, Husband comes home and tells Wife what happened, They both cried a river. The End…

When I tell you I was balling yo! So sad 😆
    Anybody seen this Chinese flick? :popcorn:

• OutsidetheBox

Still likes teddy bears and just stopped sleeping with whoever he felt like in the family when he turned 12. I just let him move at his own pace as long as it’s nothing weird. He’s let Nikki experiment on him with makeup. He acknowledged that it looked nice but, he knows he’s male and has no desire to wear makeup, he just looked at it as helping his big sister out

He is starting to remind me of Dread so much. :love:

• Nakeya_j

@OTB…ugh about #222…His ass would have to beat it. Your not gonna wake me up at no damn bodes 3 a.m. crying about how she went up to glory. The fugg. I mean, what would i even say? I’m sorry your girlfriend died? And to top it off, he wants to do all that crying and shyt, but not work on us?! Bye boy. And he was raw doggin her?! I’d of told him I’d see him in the seventh circle of hell….ok maybe not that, but naw.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ Baby J for president

Hey Harlem! My game came today. Gonna get Nikki to put the Wii together this weekend. :yes:

what in the heyull #222
    _____

IKR! Its to the “Dear Prudie” column. Here is her answer:

A: You cannot impose a schedule on someone else’s grief. So I think you should let your husband fully experience his—alone. If you are being asked to be an understanding source of solace while he mourns the loss of his mistress, a woman who was possibly the mother of his child, then that is an emotional burden that’s simply outside the bounds of what one spouse can ask of another. He’s told you flat out he can’t work on his marriage because he’s too torn up about the death of the woman he loved. So I think you should tell him to move out while you each figure out what you want out of your marriage and life. In addition, I hope he is independently wealthy, or has fantastically in-demand professional skills, because quitting his job over her death indicates he’s gone off the deep end. I can’t imagine how he’s going to explain that departure to potential employers. Of course you’re reeling over these events, so if he won’t see a counselor with you, consider going alone. And you’ve left us all wondering: Does the grieving widower have any idea what his wife was up to?

236 :dead:
    234 :fistpump:

• Who Dat

My grandmother was the nakkidist woman I KNOW. She walked around in all her glory on a REGULAR. :blink: She wont fresh from no Africa either. She was from Meridian, Miss. Every kid from my uncle who is now 66 all the way to my cousin who was a baby (4-5) at the time she passed done seen our ORIGINAL Mother Earth.

Natasha38 says:

I’m going to be on HUMPDAY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’m going to get :lick: and :hump: on humpday!!!! The hubby is ready to put it on me…he just called me and said be READY!!!!!

• Nakeya_j

Im going see Maya Angelou speak tonight. Very excited.
    —-
    I’m hatin, big time! Let us know how it was when you get here tomorrow!!!

• OutsidetheBox

I don’t think at 5 he needs a full blown thing about sex…

Thats just what the font is saying. An age appropriate lesson if it comes forward. Thats it.

• MissHarlem

The most exciting and sought after member of Destiny’s Child, Michelle Williams, is starring in a new reality show called ‘My Sister’s Keeper…’

:rofl: :rofl: when I tell you that this had me crying laughing for a good 5 mins whew Lawd. Who in the hell left the gate open?

• PumpkinsMama

@ OTB re: 222 O hell no :blink: yeah he’d have to go somewhere with them tears for a side hoe I aint eem know about. So im supposed to just swallow all my pisstivity at finding out about here? I aint that damn mature yet :tea:

—-
    Who gave this show the green light?!

• OutsidetheBox

:no: You know my struggle.

• OutsidetheBox

@DTTS What movie is that?? I wanna watch! I love watching foreign chit. 😮 <–me reading the subtitles..

• Smonae

:wtf: on this story

• MissHarlem

MZ :danban: its ONNNNN. I cant smoke and sip on something playing that bc even intoxicated I want to DEMOLISH her.

gone dubb damnit :rofl: :rofl:

• GellySammich

I know yall would be mad so I won’t say that I hate that lady’s voice :scared:

• MissHarlem

KEYA I have no idea but I rather watch paint dry. Most sought after?! Who the fck wrote that? And what are they smoking?!!

• Nakeya_j

And what are they smoking?!!
    —–
    Crack.

I aint that damn mature yet

+1 :tea:

Where Div-er at? :hahaha: I told my mama “God aint done with me yet” yesterday after I cursed my brother out soooo bad. I went to humming negro spirituals.

My mama was tooooo tickeled. Laughed for hours. Thanks DIva. :hahaha:

• MissHarlem

Im still :rofl: ok on that note yall have a good one :peace: DIVA enjoy your day love

A show for Michelle .. :lipssealed:

:newpost: crackaz

• OutsidetheBox

I know yall would be mad so I won’t say that I hate that lady’s voice

:rofl: Yall crazy! Her voice is FULL of strugle. :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

Im still ok on that note yall have a good one DIVA enjoy your day love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank you love!!!!! :hug: be safe!

:rofl: at Crackaz

• Nakeya_j

I cursed my brother out soooo bad. I went to humming negro spirituals.
    —–
    I am dying over here because I am ALWAYS singing some church song, when ppl say something I don’t want to hear, or when I am mad! hahahah.

I aint that damn mature yet

Where Div-er at? I told my mama “God aint done with me yet” yesterday after I cursed my brother out soooo bad. I went to humming negro spirituals.

My mama was tooooo tickeled. Laughed for hours. Thanks DIva.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We just a work in progress….not a perfect people…see you said what you had to say and then you found your peace in the spirituals….

• Ty

Im going see Maya Angelou speak tonight. Very excited
    Im jealous…where :think:

:love: Div-er. :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

University of Florida @TY. Its free to. Black Student Union event.

IONO :shrug: and there weren't any subtitles :kona: I watched the Entire movie just 'suming 😆

When I was in Paris, I watched NCIS 😆 with no subtitles, shatt is good like that yo! 😀

==========
    AND <–expects you to spit some Maya tomorrow! :rules:

• Audacious2

Wow, when I was 4yrs old, I wanted to be an astronaut. I don’t recall my parents suing NASA for not letting me go into space. :blink:

This is strange on so many levels.

• Audacious2

Wait until he starts growing a beard and or maybe even one day he will just wake up and decide to be a boy again.

• mrsgg_phillips

My kids actually attend Eagleside Elementary school where this issue has taken place. My kids are 6 & 8 years old and as a parent I do not want to explain to my kids at this age what a transgender is. I particularly think the parents are NOT thinking about the wellbeing of the child and is setting the child up to be bullied in school. If they have chosen to let their son at 6 y/o live like a girl, that’s a choice they made and they should live with that choice and not try to force that decision on my child or the school.