Monica Brown and Son Romelo

When a son has a loving, respectful relationship with his mother, he rarely cheats on his wife. Ladies, make sure you observe your man’s interactions with his mother before you rush down the aisle with him. If he is disrespectful to his mom, he will eventually be disrespectful to you. If you allow him to disrespect any woman, he will eventually disrespect you.

Mothers: respect your sons and they will respect you. Don’t tell your son he’s “just like” his “no-good daddy.” Don’t blame your son for your poor choices in men.

Monica’s caption reads:

So clearly Rocko is to the pranking age. He took this pic this am & said Caught Slippin.. LOL #WeOweHim I know pjs a granny mess LOL

Photo: Instagram.com

• LadieLeo

You’re really cranking out this morning Aunite :thumbsup:

• Nakeya_j

Now how can you not love this! Awwww.

• that_VA_thickchick

Nakeya_j says:

Now how can you not love this! Awwww.
    _______
    I know right. That’s adorable. He’s a little puddinjab! Awww

• aint nobody got time for that

Cute pic. Is this FOB day today?

• Betamax82

How cute

• FuturedocDonte

Now auntie… These are the realist words u ever spoke ma’am :yes:

• that_VA_thickchick

LadieLeo

Ummm…You did NOT come home last night. EXPLAIN :coffee: Let me find out I gotta put papers on Prince Akeem. :hahaha:

• aint nobody got time for that

Buscept i actually LIKE Mo…..ok imma shut it now. Just couldn’t resist

• Nakeya_j

From Downstairs

aka “I would never let a man hit me crowd” are old bitter bishes.
    ——
    So I have to be a old bitter bish because I don’t want your man to bash your face in? Yeah ok. Then I’ll be that. (in my redman voice) lol. Let me leave this all the way alone. smh.

• aint nobody got time for that

@nakeya yeah i didn’t quite get the connection there either.

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

AWW Cute :yea:

My son still hugs and kiss me goodnight… :nono: He doesn’t let anyone disrespect me either…

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Hey Smonae :hug:

• Nakeya_j

@nakeya yeah i didn’t quite get the connection there either.
    —-
    First off the whole thing hurt my head. And I had questions. Like did this woman have kids? And they stood for that shyt? And she just allowed some man to beat on her and was ok with that? Was her mother an abuse victim? smh. And so eveyone who wanted better for her are bitter bishes?! :no:

• Betamax82

Well I just copped me a green tea from Panera Bread and it’s freaking awesome :tea:

• Nakeya_j

My son still hugs and kiss me goodnight… He doesn’t let anyone disrespect me either…
    —–
    He’s a good boy! My baby isnt having that either. :no:

• that_VA_thickchick

Nakeya_j says:

From Downstairs

aka “I would never let a man hit me crowd” are old bitter bishes.
    ——
    THANK YOU! That whole post had me like :blink: :wtf: Cause your man decided to stop hitting you after 10 years…you can look down on single women? Yeah, you’re right….moving on. Cause I’ve been in an abusive relationship and that shat aint nothing to brag about.

• Who Dat

Nice pic. All I got

• Bombshell Esq

I guess today is FOB day… welp :kona: Ya’ll come get me when something ratchet is going on :tea: OH MAWNIN & CHIT :waves:

• Nakeya_j

@Va… :no: It’s not something to be proud of.

• LadieLeo

that_VA_thickchick says:

LadieLeo

Ummm…You did NOT come home last night. EXPLAIN Let me find out I gotta put papers on Prince Akeem.

*****************************
    Well actually after me checking him bout asking for some of my stuff he acting back regular I suppose. After class we grabbed some KFC…but that’s it Baby Momma I swear it’s all about you all the :kiss: :lick: :yes:

• Smonae

Awww, I wanna lil boy

• Diva

*falls in the door* :scared: <———me laying on the couch dogg tired

• Who Dat

<<< domestic offender.

B/c my old bitter azz has hit the fugg BACK.

• Milky

:hi:
    smonae
    ladieleo
    nakeya
    bombshell
    whodat
    beta
    future
    aintnobody

all u other bishes i spoke to downstairs and only Jenie responded!!

• that_VA_thickchick

LadieLeo says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

LadieLeo

*****************************
    _________
    KFC??? You coulda brought a bish a biscuit home. Niggrahs these days I tell you!!!!! Every night I got to fight to prove my love! :mad:

• Chile Cheese!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Lies told by Sandra Rose :coffee:

• Miany

Good Morning Roses :hi:
    @Smonae… :cosign: except I’ll take what I can get at this point. Boy or girl.
    @Nakeya…Ion know what you’re talking about verbatim but…I know I couldn’t make it to 10 years with an abusive ANYTHING. Even if I used some effed up logic to stay with him with my temper, He’d be dead before the 10 year anniversary….like that movie where chic set the bed on fire.

• Milky

Smonae says:
    Awww, I wanna lil boy
    _________________________
    you can have mine!!

• LadieLeo

:hi: Milky…..how the heck are ya?

• Who Dat

I saw that post downstairs and I am just kinda done. Sandra how do these folks with all of this left thinking make it to this blog? You advertise on Republican forums?

No. Really.

• Milky

Every night I got to fight to prove my love!
    ___________________________
    i have to do the same thing everyday! I feel ur pain!!!

• Bombshell Esq

:hi: Milky Oh :newpost:

• Milky

@ladieleo Im better maxin and relaxin. How r u today ma’am? :hug:

• LadieLeo

that_VA_thickchick says:

_________
    *****************
    I ain’t even eat the biscuits either. I brought to my speshul coworker she can use a biscuit or 2. I was surprised to even get offered dinner since I all but told him to kiss my behind and he ain’t neva gettin none of this. I surely ain’t want KFC cause they don’t serve liquor but hell at the end of the day a belly full is a belly full and I was hungrier then a mugg!

• Betamax82

:newpost: so lets roast Joan Rivers

• Miany

Young bitter bissh here!!!! Has launched a wooden statue at dude’s head after he hit me & refused to leave MY HOUSE. His crazy azz aint leave until he heard me calmly whisper “If you do not leave now police will come for me with a bag for you.”

• Diva

Milky says:

smonae
    ladieleo
    nakeya
    bombshell
    whodat
    beta
    future
    aintnobody

all u other bishes i spoke to downstairs and only Jenie responded!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey hunni bew bear :kiss: you ain’t speak to me downstairs cause I wasn’t there :rofl:

• Bombshell Esq

DIVA :kiss:

• LadieLeo

@VA, Pudding Pie you ain’t gotta fight but you know I like it when you get all thug :spank:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

Cute! :love:

• Paige

Sandra I have to agree! :claps:

If a man disrespects his mother ladies, there is no hope for you!

• wilhelmina99