Sean Combs and Mark Wahlberg Collaborate to Launch AQUAhydrate Water

Sean Combs and Mark Wahlberg

Rap mogul Sean Combs and rapper-turned-actor Mark Wahlberg joined forces to launch a new flavored water drink.

Combs and Walhberg announced their joint venture with Southern California-based fitness and wellness water brand, AQUAhydrate at a press conference on Monday, according to a press release.

As part of the agreement, Combs and Wahlberg will oversee business strategies alongside CEO John Cochran, formerly President of Fiji Water. They will also help secure retail partnerships for the beverage, and have already inked deals with GNC, Safeway and Kroger to sell the water.

The company recently announced a partnership deal with the Los Angeles Clippers. The beverage won BevNet’s Best Product Revamp award in 2012. It supposedly contains less sugar and calories than other similar drinks such as industry leader GatorAde.

“This is a truly innovative company, and I’m thrilled to be part of it,” said Wahlberg. “We all strive to do the best we can for our bodies but sometimes schedules, stress and other factors get in the way. AQUAhydrate helps me achieve the balance my body needs, no matter what. I enjoy being involved in every aspect of the AQUAhydrate brand and I’m looking forward to a very successful partnership.”

Combs added:

“As a brand architect, I am incredibly passionate and equally committed to every aspect of the businesses that I get involved with. Partnering with AQUAhydrate and Mark is an incredible opportunity for me and I am looking forward to making history in the process. It’s important for me to be part of something that drives me and is constantly pushing the boundaries, and that’s what AQUAhydrate does. Together, we’re going to take AQUAhydrate to the next level.”

In 2007 Combs signed a $100 million deal to help increase the profits of Ciroc Vodka.

• The Ciroc Controversy From An Outsider’s Point of View
  • Ciroc doesn’t like dark skinned African Americans
  • Source: Russell Simmons struggling to save his investment in Global Grind?
  • PICS: Tiny’s Nail Bar Grand Opening

73 Responses to “Sean Combs and Mark Wahlberg Collaborate to Launch AQUAhydrate Water”

goat76 says:

What up Chan!!

goat76 says:

LOL….Fcuk dat…. I’ll keep sippin on this DeerPark water from Sam’s Club.

Betamax82 says:

Umph

100% usa made! says:

Not another water brand!

The awesome thing is the bottle is molded after Mark’s peen… that’s one well hung white man.

iAmChan says:

Goat, whut up my boi.

goat76 says:

@Chan.. Same sh1t, just a different toilet. Just chillin man.

goat76 says:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

————-
      Thanks for the visual. And Thanks for making sure I will never buy this water.

LSLH says:

The mouth breather again?! Make it stop!

iAmChan says:

Yall see how God works. We was just talking about Brownstone last week, and Jesus made them get back together. Nicci Gilbert announced it on her Twitter. Jesus be a harmonizing girl group.

I wonder if it’ll take similar to Fiji :thinking: What’s the cost of this water?
      =================
      True story, I met a cat that said he was approached to invest in bottled water 12 yrs ago (or something like that) and he got mad when I busted out laughing and I could not stop. I had a giggle bug. His friends started laughing with me and we may have gotten carried away, but he shouldn’t have been trying to show off and impress with a water story :rofl:
      ———-
      Dawn :hug: Hey honeybun!

@NikkeMinxx says:

:offtopic:

Maaan, AuntSan is playing with my emotions. I want a post on the BMF Wives. Even though somebody’s daughter said something on Twitter to AuntSan about not wanting it to air and AuntSan agreeing, I need the comedy that will ensue when the pics go up….

Chan, I guess that would be a pre-teen or young-adult Jesus, huh? :lol:

Ty says:

All that money and Puffy still cant find a way to close his mouth :coffee:

So let me guess Aqua will help Vitamin Water block the doors going into Kroger now :rolleyes: Aint nobody drinking that expensive kool aid :nono:

Ty says:

All that money and Puffy still cant find a way to close his mouth

Perhaps he can botox his lip/chin muscles so as not to move :kona:

Ty says:

Less sugar equates to more artificial flavoring and a sugar substitute

Chile please :coffee:

iAmChan says:

@ <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

You know it! How you been? I have been off of here tending to some business matters. I got some catching up to do! I'm in Houston now, even though I was supposed to get here on Friday, and I won't be back home til Monday.

Ty says:

@ Yall I heard he cant breathe from his nose due to that white horse :coffee:

Nikke say what nah ,you will spill the tea !! :mad:

Chan! You should go see something there tomorrow night yo! You don’t need anything. I will talk to you later, not on here.
      —————-
      Ty, that wouldn’t surprise me, remember that 80’s movie where they did the hankie through the nose shatt #gross

Afiya says:

Didn’t 50 do the water thing…can’t find orginality huh? Guess :no:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I think Diddy and other celebs have these companies so that they can play with the capital gains and loss for tax purposes. He just filters his money through whichever company he needs to during tax season.

*too lazy to care* But someone let me know if this water’s ingredients contain Phenalanaline and the like…

Yall know we can break a trend before it starts! :lol:

Miany says:

Ty says:
      @ Yall I heard he cant breathe from his nose due to that white horse
      ^^I believe it. ol thievin’ azz self- entitled :snort:
      head.

Nakeya_j says:

Jesus be a harmonizing girl group.
      ——
      :dead: But really, seeing as how Gillbert’s attitude is super bad, you better hope Jesus is a attitude adjustment and a downer. :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

I LOVE Mark!!!! I’ll buy his water…

FuturedocDonte says:

Didn’t 50 do the water thing…can’t find orginality huh?
      ——
      50 also made $400 million of that vitamin water deal. I would invest in this stock :yes:

I agree RIF. I mean that what rich folks do to get more richer :grill:

:warning: Road Scholarz

This is America, home of capitalism, so I am all for new products being brought to the consumers, with choices we drive the prices down.

I think this will definitely make money :yes:

Im not buy nothin these two a$$holes are selling…city water is alright wit me :yes:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

These n*ggas just bought a bunch of Aquafina water at 50 cents a bottle and poured it in a new container with a new brand name to sell at a 10X profit which already includes overhead and are about to make money.

Diddy is a water lie but that Ciroc is the truth!

#confused

DoNotDeleteMe says:

*tap water
      *food coloring
      *artificial flavoring

:tea:

Ty, you seen this? :popcorn:
      AP.9 claims Ice-T’s wife bought him an Aston Martin and Kobe’s wife made it rain a mili on his magic stick!

AP9 Claims He Messed With Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Bryant and CoCo

Miany says:

@RIF…I’m just gonna say yeah. I wont launch into my tax tirade.

Miany says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      Ty, you seen this?
      AP9 Claims He Messed With Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Bryant and CoCo
      ^^^ No real story here…..smh.. I been screamin this for years Some yt women just CANT stay offa black duck…some black duck just CANT help being a sucka for a yt chick.

FuturedocDonte says:

Diddy is a water lie but that Ciroc is the truth!
      —–
      Ciroc done had me leant all the way to the left to many times

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Miany,

Vanessa salt water *ss thanks you for calling her yt. She been working on that for years.

Bad Influence says:

I would like Marky Mark to come play in my (non) funky bunch….

He gives me good vibrationnnnnnssssszzzzz :buttshake:

that_VA_thickchick says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ty, you seen this?

AP9 Claims He Messed With Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Bryant and CoCo
      So he's like a male Kat Stacks/Superhead/Adrienne Bosh type n*ggah? He does like he'd have a monster though. But I'own fck wit no snitches, so don't tell me who tellin.

Nakeya_j says:

So he’s like a male Kat Stacks/Superhead/Adrienne Bosh type n*ggah? He does like he’d have a monster though. But I’own fck wit no snitches, so don’t tell me who tellin.
      —–
      :hahaha: He needs to chill. What is he getting from telling everyone who he slept with? ugh

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

—–

The well deserved title of a biznayeezee azz n*ggah.

Milky says:

:hi:
      RIF :kiss: how is lent going bew?
      bad
      miany
      chan
      dtts
      motherjefferson
      afiya

Ty says:

@ Yall naw chile :smack:

I believe him about CoCo because I never thought she was into Ice anyway

:shrug: on Vanessa everything gets old at some point even Kobe and that Laker tunnel that she seems to cherish

I dont put anything past Sahara. I told yall she has had more rappers than the Def Jam roster

Ty says:

Bad Influence says:

I would like Marky Mark to come play in my (non) funky bunch….

He gives me good vibrationnnnnnssssszzzzz
      :rofl: Hey hun :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:

His :hug:

iAmChan says:

Hey there Chocolate Milky

Boygah :2dance:

Milky :hug:

had more rappers than the Def Jam roster :ghost:

GAGIRL87 says:

AQUAhydrate oan like dat name :no: but anything Diddy touches turns to gold these teens gone buy this water just watch and see :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

DTTS :waves: why you leaving :cry:

iAmChan says:

@ GA, what up tho

Miany says:

@RIF…touche’ touche’….
      Kobe & her may respond to this on IG since they responded to questions about the ‘shootin in the gym’

goat76 says:

that_VA_thickchick says:
      But I’own fck wit no snitches, so don’t tell me who tellin.
      ———————————-
      Mid, my nigga
      Then don’t pass that **** to me.

LOL…. Me and the homies be killing ourselves with these lyrics

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Chan ready to go home I’m bored a$$ f*uck! what’s up with you?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :yes:

Dirk Diggler :love:

no wonder he has 15 kids is what I always think.

Ty says:

Rihanna Wants to Procreate With Chris Brown?
      byFree BritneyatFebruary 25, 2013 7:37 pm. Updated atFebruary 25, 2013 4:54 pm.

Google

Stumble

?Comments

:offtopic:

Now that Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together (at least for now), how serious is it? Based on recent photos – and comments – it seems pretty serious.

The 25-year-old told the Observer that she’d love have kids in “the near future,” gushing to the publication: “Hell yeah! But I wish I could order them!”

Yeah, being pregnant is a drag … right Kim Kardashian?

Rihanna also denied reports that she’s fallen out with BFF Katy Perry, who is reportedly not a big fan of her controversial reconciliation with Chris Brown.

“Katy Perry can date anyone she wants,” she said, also denying that she’s received blowback from the star. “I could never give relationship advice to anybody.”

If nothing else, she seems perfectly honest and content to own her choice to get back with Chris. For better or worse, it’s her decision and hers alone.

Still, you can tell she feels she has a little something to prove.

“He’s not the monster everyone thinks,” the singer insists.

“He’s a good person. He has a fantastic heart. He’s giving and loving. And he’s fun to be around. That’s what I love about him – he always makes me laugh.”

Rihanna and Chris Brown back together: Your thoughts?
      I guess the new trend is to have your baby delivered…literally :rofl: Rhi wants to order hers too :crying:

AP9 Claims He Messed With Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Bryant and CoCo
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :no:

BPA is a weak synthetic estrogen found in rigid plastic…linked to prostate cancer. I am NOT making this UP.

Bad Influence says:

GA
      BOYGAHHHHH
      Ty Boogie
      MILKY!

:hugs: s hiya bews!

Bootcampgirl says:

:stop: Marky Mark got 15 bambinos??? :blink:

Bad Influence says:

And my precious angel baby KDUBBERZ!

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey @Bad, I’ve been meaning to ask you, a couple of gravis ago you had this curly hair, was that a weave or a wig? :waiting:

Diva says:

Sheen) says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yes lawd!!!! I could give him some birfday kitty kat! :rofl:

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

:steer: <—- Me racing round the track in a Lambo LP430… March 7th! I cant wait! :yahoo:

Milky says:

@diva burfday sex burfday sex!!! :lick: :hump:

Ty says:

Beyonce fans in the UK were left gutted after Mrs. Carter World Tour tickets sold out in 12 minutes flat.

DISAPPOINTED Beyonce fans were left fuming this morning after tickets to her UK tour sold out in just TWELVE MINUTES – only to appear on auction sites for hundreds of pound over their face value just moments later.

Bitter complaints flooded Twitter after fans missed out on their chance to see the diva on her eight-date arena jaunt that begins in Birmingham on April 26.

Many of those who missed out on the 80,000 tickets for it blasted those who were quick to re-sell theirs on sites such as ebay.

Chris Lloyd-Jones wrote: “I can’t get Beyonce tickets on @Ticketmaster yet people have put them on eBay for hundreds of pounds!! WRONG!! About time something was done.”

Another fan Alz vented her anger and wrote: “Tickets are gone because people buy them and sell them on eBay. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO GO DON’T BL***Y BUY THEM.”

Tickets went on sale at 9.30am this morning and at 9.42am, Ticketmaster UK posted on Twitter to tell fans tickets had sold out.

Some fans were a little more dramatic and claimed to feel suicidal at the injustice.

Another fan, Stategy, wrote: “Missus made me get up early to try and buy Beyonce tickets for her and her mates. Tickets went on sale at 9.30am and sold out by 9.34am.”

Elsewhere on Twitter, one joker set up a spoof account for former Destiny’s Child singer Kelly Rowland and wrote: “If y’all couldn’t get tickets for Beyonce, don’t worry – there are still plenty of tickets left for my tour. Good seats still available…”
      I guess this is why some of the Roses cant get tics either

And my precious angel baby KDUBBERZ!

:2dance: I was jellis in a post downstairs…thought you had made fat azz Kool-aid (Cee-Lo) a onesie with a hood on it…

Diva says:

@Milky don’t stop the loving baby :buttshake:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Milky, I poured out (poured down my throat) some crown royal for your sorrows yesterday. love ya

Milky says:

@RIF i hope u didnt drank no lika fo little ole me? :kiss: how is lent going bew?

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

@GOAT

Check your email later… :wink:

Im out! :peace: See yall!

pointhimout says:

isn’t there enough water options on the market already? other than the bottle, what’s different? please stop it celebrities, please.

I’m a deer park drinker too. I dont even buy Aquafina or any of the others.