Seriously, Beyonce? A Hollywood Style Premiere for an HBO TV Special?

Beyonce and Jay Z

Beyonce and Jay Z attended a glittering Hollywood-style premiere for her upcoming HBO TV special, Life is But a Dream. Yes, you read that right. Beyonce threw herself a splashy movie premiere — complete with red carpet and paparazzi — for a TV special!
Photos: Splash News Online

Beyonce and Oprah

Industry insiders are burning up the phone lines asking why Beyonce is everywhere all of a sudden. The “Halo” singer does not have a new album set for release yet she announced a world tour. “Is she going on a world tour with old songs?” one insider asked me.

Other narcissists attending the premiere included Oprah Winfrey who has an upcoming sit-down interview scheduled with Beyonce. Oprah was accompanied by her rumored longtime lover Gayle King. The saddest moment came when Jay Z’s ailing and feeble grandmother struggled with her walker as she was helped into the Zigfield Theater in New York City Tuesday night. Wow, Beyonce is really doing the most.

• Kim Kardashian: ‘Yes, my sex tape introduced me to the world’
  • FanMAIL: Solange Lied On Oprah Show
  • Oprah Disses Jay Z On the Cover of Her Magazine
  • Video: Beyonce On Oprah

92 Responses to “Seriously, Beyonce? A Hollywood Style Premiere for an HBO TV Special?”

miss_meka says:

Beyonce looks beautiful in that first picture

SexyToothpic says:

Well, she can’t stay at home and take care of her child for ever, she needs to make that money! :rolleyes:

Smonae80 says:

Sandra let Beyoncé be great, she looks amazing!!!

:kneel:

Smonae80 says:

And who is this insider, do they not know her fans want to see her regardless of a new album dropping, she did not do a world tour with 4 we just wanna party wit Bey :party:

SexyToothpic says:

She is “everywhere all of a sudden” because she feels like she needs to be. Why let Rhi and the rest of the young’ins take her shine? Ole’ girl still got some spark left… :hailnaw: <—– sign actually says "Beyawnce, take a year off from the spotlight, let us actually miss you" :rolleyes:

LSLH says:

She should’ve worn THAT dress to the Grammys! Instead of looking like she was attending the President’s State of the Union address. I liked the black and white, just not for the Grammys.

that_VA_thickchick says:

LSLH says:

__________________________________________________________
      I agree. It was a little low key and basic for the Grammy’s. She looked cute and all, but ya know…

Smonae80 says:

I do think she should should’ve glammed it up more for the grammys
      VA & LSLH
      :cosign:

She didn’t glam it up for the Grammys because the Grammys specifically warned about exposing body parts.

LittleBigMouth says:

Well truthfully, Beyonce has enough chart hits and overall clout in music where she can perform the same songs over and over again and get paid as if the tracks are brand new. She really doesn’t need to put out another album ever again. At this rate it looks like she’s ready to kick her feet up and try the icon route and there are enough people who think she is great enough to pull it off.

buddapecan says:

Wonders if Oprah will ask Bey about her pregnancy or if Oprah will use one of her “Oprah-isms” to avoid the topic all together. Better yet…will Baby Blue make an appearance??? Sandra, get the scoop! LOL

Kynedy L says:

Do not go in on Beysus…she was born into this travesty (me coaching myself).
      She’s everywhere bc lil blu didn’t generate the expected years buzz that they hoped for.
      In the first and really all the pics her poses are awkward. I want to mention face enhancements but that may push the line. Looks good though but 2 away from droop eye.
      Also, when did O get tear drop tats on her eyes??

iAmChan says:

She look good in that pic. I don’t say that often.

Flawless says:

She looks great~ you gotta give it to Beyonce she keeps “people” talking about her, rather good or bad.

Pickachu Tran says:

Love the dress…I will NOT watch because Im not that interested. I know the STANS will be front and center for their RULER…

Pickachu Tran says:

At least its a documentary and NOT a MOVIE… the world can’t take no more of Be :yawn: ce’s horrendous, stale azz acting…

MsB says:

I’m with you Pickachu I won’t be watching either.
      I like some of her music but that is as far as I go with any artist really.

Pickachu Tran says:

MsB says:

I’m with you Pickachu I won’t be watching either.
      I like some of her music but that is as far as I go with any artist really.

yea I still have her first album and Bday in rotation..but I wont pay money out the ying yang to see this woman in concert or any other celeb for that matter. Thats why I dont get “STANS” never understood how you can go so hard for somebody just because they put out a few good hits.

I STAN FOR THE LAWD & thats where it ends…

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

buddapecan says:

BLUE MAKES AN APPEARANCE AND A VERY PREGNANT BEYONCE DOES TOO…….

iscream says:

:rofl: when I first saw her I asked where is she going so dressed up. But I guess it’s her big night so. :shrug:

Good morning Roses. :hi: This is not directed at anyone in particular, but one of my pet peeves is when people use words in the wrong context. Such as the improper use of the word “rather” in place of “whether.” Rather and whether are not interchangeable words. They have different meanings. I notice that the use of “rather” in place of “whether” seems to be isolated to one particular race. If you need a memory aid to remind you which word to use in its proper context, just think of this: I would rather, and Whether or not. If you are about to use the word “rather,” and the words “I would rather” won’t fit in the sentence, it’s the wrong word. Again, this is not directed at any of my Roses in particular. I just want my Roses to be the smartest readers in the blogosphere. Thanks for reading and let’s have a great day today!

LadieLeo says:

I like that dress and it looks nice on her.

Afiya says:

FABULOUS, I’ll be watching :yes:

Good Morning Roses & Thorns!

Kynedy L says:

:applause:

LittleBigMouth says:

You have got to be joking? It’s too early in the morning for this. :coffee:

LadieLeo says:

@Chan,

I just emailed you.

MsB says:

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea, I also don’t get it. When read/see see ppl pointing out how someone has had a nose job or any minor/major plastic surgery, I have to google old pics of them to compare b/c I just don’t pay that much attention to them :tea:

:waves: Roses !!!!! Sandrita :yahoo:

LadieLeo says:

Morning Jenie :hi:

buddapecan says:

Good Morning, Auntie!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning…going back to sleep.

Pickachu Tran says:

LittleBigMouth says:

You have got to be joking? It’s too early in the morning for this.

:hahaha: my thoughts exactly

Pickachu Tran says:

O MORNING everyone… :waves:

Good morning Roses. This is not directed at anyone in particular, but one of my pet peeves is when people use words in the wrong context. Such as the improper use of the word “rather” in place of “whether.” Rather and whether are not interchangeable words. They have different meanings. I notice that the use of “rather” in place of “whether” seems to be isolated to one particular race. If you need a memory aid to remind you which word to use in its proper context, just think of this: I would rather, and Whether or not. If you are about to use the word “rather,” and the words “I would rather” won’t fit in the sentence, it’s the wrong word. Again, this is not directed at any of my Roses in particular. I just want my Roses to be the smartest readers in the blogosphere. Thanks for reading and let’s have a great day today!
      __________________________

:hug: I just love you :love:

Ladie and Pickachu :waves: Morning you lovely son of guns :shotsfired:
      :yahoo:

__________________________

I am sorry :shrugs: I like her music, yes and she is a great performer but seriously :tea: this chick is beyond overrated !

That hair does not match the dress :tea: she look like she trying on outfits at the Crib :tea:

Good morning :hi:

miss_meka
      LittleBigMouth
      Smonae80
      that_VA_thickchick
      LSLH
      ..and anyone I missed!

And look at funky monkey trying to get her 15 mins :tea: why is she there anyways :coffee: I do not care for that funky snatch at all :nono:

Someone is up and at ‘em…Did you get some pre-Vday lovin?

Atypical says:

How did Beyonce need her baby to garner attention? I see at least two to three post about her weekly if not daily on urban blogs….She threw herself a premiere because she’s a boss. .. :shrugs: #sorry

MsB says:

Morning Sandra :wave:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Possibly. But if so, it’s rather sad if she doesn’t know how to glam it up without exposing body parts. :coffee:

that_VA_thickchick says:

miss_meka
      LittleBigMouth
      Smonae80
      that_VA_thickchick
      LSLH

Atypical says:

How did Beyonce need her baby to garner attention? I see at least two to three post about her weekly if not daily on urban blogs….She threw herself a premiere because she’s a boss. .. #sorry

She’s a boss :blink: why cause the stans put her on that pedestal :shrugs: OK :coffee: she is a boss to stans !!! That is all
      Morning MsB, Atypical, YourName :waves:

Breezy says:

—————————–

I “no” what u mean Sandra.. Just kidding “know” lol

Thickchick, and Luvyn my butter to my grits :hug: Morning :waves:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Auntie included me in her roll call. It’s official, I have arrived! :yahoo: lol

Pickachu Tran says:

At least its a documentary and NOT a MOVIE…

And how many documentaries do we need :tea: Sick of the same ole same ole mess. I am telling we will be seeing the same routine come 2017 :rolleyes: this been old for me. >>>> :tea: coming from a true lover of music. Same ole ish different day

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

that_VA_thickchick says:

Bey knows how to glam it without body parts exposed nah :tea:

Smonae80 says:

Good morning Sandra :waves:
      Hey Jenie
      Pickachu
      MsB
      VA
      Atypical
      Your Name
      Munch
      Ladie
      Flawless & everyone :hi:

:think:
      Sandra,WEN i font on here alotta my words R Wrong and misused,Misspelled INTENTIONALLY.
      Its all in fun for me :eek:

Here U go Being the Professor of the “ROSE scholers” :hug:

Trendsetter says:

Jenie and Luvn :hug:

Trendsetter says:

Luvn..cute pic!!!

MsOnederful says:

buddapecan says:

Oprah better ask her about her pregnancy…Oh and you don’t need the scoop it comes on Saturday at 8PM on OWN…oh and Yardie better upload the HBO show to World Premiere or Sandy, Jia or Michelle from STFA better have us covered. Cuz I don’t have HBO smh. Morning ROSES.

that_VA_thickchick says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Bey knows how to glam it without body parts exposed nah
      I know people saw J Lo’s dress and was like :rules: “They said we couldn’t dress slutty! How come SHE got to dress slutty….I wanted to dress slutty! NO FAIR” :cry:

mzwhang90210 says:

:warning Beyonce OVERLOAD…Beyonce OVERLOAD!!!

:waves:

LittleBigMouth
      Smonae80
      that_VA_thickchick
      LSLH
      Msone
      ..and anyone I missed!

Good Morning my tender viddles :)

LadieLeo says:

Morning :wave:

Jenie
      Luvn
      Smonae
      That_VA_Thickchick

LittleBigMouth says:

You have got to be joking? It’s too early in the morning for this.
      —-
      But Sandra, if this isn’t true, why do you post so much about her? You obviously are not a fan (maybe a clost fan :shrug: ). The woman garners interest whether she has new material or not and even though people say they are tired of her, they are not tired enough to care enough to comment about her or even watch anything that she does or puts her name on even if its just to slam her. Bloggers like you are who keep her going, just saying :coffee:

LittleBigMouth says:

Oh and good morning all

THANK YA TREND/Wang!
      mzWANG Whey you Been,In hiding cause of DoNNer?
      Morning :hi:
      LadyLeo
      msOnderFUL
      Wait whang u bissh doesnt LO_Ok well :(

mzwhang90210 says:

:rollseyes:

:waves:
      LadieLeo
      Razzzzzzzzzz

Mih Whang! that dog lol

that_VA_thickchick says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

And how many documentaries do we need Sick of the same ole same ole mess. I am telling we will be seeing the same routine come 2017 this been old for me. >>>> coming from a true lover of music. Same ole ish different day
      _________
      That’s my main issue with her. Her music (IMO) has sounded the same for years. When will it mature with her fan base. Even though he’s pretty much giving us Robin Thicke these days, Justin Timberlake’s style has matured. It’s just time to grow up. *ducks flying stilettos and lacefronts from the stans*

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves: LuvN
      Nah…been workin hard. Doggy is still at the hospital havin more tests done. There might be a Presidential litter afoot!

LadieLeo says:

mzwhang in this thang….Morning :hi:

Trendsetter says:

mzwhang :hi:

:wave: MsB\RAZZLE

*ducks flying stilettos and lacefronts from the stans*
      ————
      You gotta bob and weave stick and move :lol:

mzwhang90210 says:

mzwhang90210 says:

:newpost:
      ill up. Thank God! :rofl:

KABYEYOU says:

If I had the Carters Money I would throw me Red Carpet events for everything I did.

O I got a front parking spot at Wal-Mart *roll out the red carpet*

KeepingItClassy84 says:

The premiere for a TV event is a bit much, but I’ll be watching!

Yasssssssssssss Girl Frannnnnnnnnnnnnn *z snaps* Always doing the moss. Mah bish. :fistbump:

Flawless says:

Good Morning Sandra & all the lovely people on this post :hi:

lylas says:

————————————————————–
      :shakebutt:

free says:

as in row,row,row your boat?

Tertra114 says:

Yasssss! now this the Bey i like to see, mama STILL got it lol

missmiami says:

Her hair should have been up. Either way dress is nice but BEY is over doing it

Lady_L says:

Flawless says:

————————————————

LittleBigMouth says:

But Sandra, if this isn’t true, why do you post so much about her? You obviously are not a fan (maybe a clost fan ). The woman garners interest whether she has new material or not and even though people say they are tired of her, they are not tired enough to care enough to comment about her or even watch anything that she does or puts her name on even if its just to slam her. Bloggers like you are who keep her going, just saying
      ————————————
      Sandra did you really say that about Jay’s grandmother? My grandmother is ailing and in a walker also….