Table and chair throwing brawl at tranny fashion ball caught on video

Brawl at fashion ball

Brawl at fashion ball

A fashion ball featuring transgender participants in North Carolina was disrupted when a “sore loser” began throwing chairs.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police are using a YouTube video to identify the participants of the brawl, the Charlotte Observer reports.

The blurry video throws several people throwing chairs as others ran out of the venue. One big girl, identified by the camera man as “Marva”, picked up a table and hurled it across the room.

Brawl at fashion ball

Police responded to a 911 call reporting a disturbance at the NDemand venue around 2 a.m. Monday but found no one with visible signs of injuries.

“MARVA, YOU WAS NOT PLAYING WITH THAT TABLE, GURL!” the camera man shouted as Marva, who caused the most damage, and a friend strutted by.

A CMPD spokeswoman said the party goers were not participating in helping to identify the brawl participants.

The party featured an all-gay tranny ball and fashion show that led to the brawl, NDemand owner Charlene Henderson told WCNC-TV.

At least no one got shot.

Thanks to loyal reader Angiegirl for the video!

• Thug Love: 2 Thugs On a Train
  • Gay Pride: Didn’t I tell you Ciara was an undercover lesbun?
  • Gay flight attendant queens out, curses passengers, slides down chute and flees
  • fanMAIL: Who knew Khalil Kain was on the down low?

• gbellab

:homoswitch:

• goat76

@WUT
      Send those nasty stories to me

bobbygoat1976 at yahoo dot com

• Betamax82

Ignant YES ignant :facepalm:

• LSLH

Ninjas!

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

@GOAT

:wink: Will do…

• ReadingIsFundamental

YYYEEEAAASSSSSS!!!!!!!! My Wednesday is SSAAAVVEEEDDD!!!!!!!

Punks and Trannies throwing chairs and doing interviews. I love LIFE!!! I love my gangsta gays I swear-for-Gawd! That n*gga in the end had on cami pants and a fur shoulder throw. :bow:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

*Windmills*

UN unn TWAN….them is my bootz!!!

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Did himgirl throw a WHOOOLE TABLE? :rofl:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

FALLS IN LINE WITH THE BELIEF THAT ANYTHING GOES -NO MATTER HOW POOR THE BEHAVIOR MAY BE, LOW CLASS LIKE TO SHO THEY ARSE :coffee:

• Miapluck

A MESS…Bellies, missing teeth, axes, and ratchet furs…smh

• puppylove

:rofl: she caught that damn chair

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

That sounds like fun! Marva skrong.

• Ty

We need a windmill emote :rofl: :rofl:

• KyCakes

• that_VA_thickchick

“MARVA, YOU WAS NOT PLAYING WITH THAT TABLE, GURL!”
      :dead:

• goat76

Alot of Flexin and no fight. Typical of people wanting attention.

• that_VA_thickchick

:goodpost:

marva says:

AARRGGHHH HULKSMASH :mad:

• KyCakes

He said “Bish imma…(inaudible)

Glad I couldn’t hear the rest, as I was laughing to hard to TRY and figure out what he was saying….

• KyCakes

that_VA_thickchick says:

marva says:

AARRGGHHH HULKSMASH :mad:
      ———————————————————————
      You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry… :hahaha:

• Nakeya_j

Did himgirl
      —–
      I could not get past this right here^^^ :hahaha:

• that_VA_thickchick

• Ty

KyCakes says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

marva says:

AARRGGHHH HULKSMASH
      ———————————————————————
      You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry…
      :crying: Did u see the episode of Hollywood Husband when Kevin stole Robin Thicke’s song and Robin turned into the unincredible Hulk :rofl: Robin busted outta his clothes and started turning black :crying: When he finished he was Terry Crews :hahaha:

Kevin even did a video and took to 106th & Park :crying:

• Nakeya_j

Did u see the episode of Hollywood Husband when Kevin stole Robin Thicke’s song and Robin turned into the unincredible Hulk Robin busted outta his clothes and started turning black When he finished he was Terry Crews
      —–
      The when he turned back into Robin, his clothes looked all crazy. hahahahahahahaha. I died!

• that_VA_thickchick

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      ________
      I heard the song on the radio and like to peed myself laughing. I have that episode on DVR. Must watch tonight. OMG.

• KyCakes

:lol: I’ll have to find the ep online…

• Ty

@ Nakeya…thats the first episode that I really enjoyed :rofl:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

:rofl: WHHHHOOOO DA FUK SAID AAAAGGGGHHH HULKSMASH!!!! :rofl:

• LolliepopLyfe

Silly mitches…

• that_VA_thickchick

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

:rofl: WHHHHOOOO DA FUK SAID AAAAGGGGHHH
      HULKSMASH!!!! :rofl:
      :kona: :lol:

• Afiya

Common folk party :yes: ignant at it’s best :no: <–smdh!

• Who Dat

Marva’s fuggin azz is BOUT IT ya heard?

OMGEEEEEEEEEE. Co-worker pulled this ish up on her iPad (no streaming vid in here)…we got tears :wail:

• texaspaine

In the word of my favrite girl “Macray” on Chicagolicious “He had a BADDD sholder piece” lol :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

At least no one got shot.
      ————–
      I bet some folks got windmilled though! :hahaha:
      Only in America! :rofl:

:dead: @Goat requesting for unpublished freaky tales :lol:

• that_VA_thickchick

texaspaine says:

_______
      yes, Love me some Mccray. He stay wearing a NASTY shoulder piece Doll. lol

• Who Dat

I bet some folks got windmilled though!
      Only in America!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Only in my home state of NC

• puppylove

so who won. :rofl:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

:yahoo: Bish just book herself a driving extreme! Going to Dawsonville,GA to drive a Ferrari F430 and a Lambo LP560 on a race track in March! Watchout nah :steer:

• GAGIRL87

:blink:

• GAGIRL87

*slow head nod* ole boy really had on camoflauge pants and a fur vest ^_^

• MsOnederful

Marva swung that table then caught 2 chairs and folded themmmmmmm.. Lawd I can’t breathe!

• BayArea

:smack:

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

:vomit:

• RahrahRiah

OMG Charlotte, SMH I dont live here, honest…. :ashamed:

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Ninjas and Flies I tell yah! This had me on the ground! Im done for the day! :tea:

• Just Looking

Whew Lawd Jesus and Hot Bacon/Fish Grease.

I swear when Jessie/Jessica picked up that table and used as a shield/sword/bowling ball. I’m POSTIVE I popped a staple out my side.

:rofl: rofl: :rofl: Straight Madness

• GottaBigOne

WE just CAN’T Act Right No Where in these United States of America!

A TOTAL Disgrace in North Carolina . . . and then they’re going to Las Vegas???
      (I see the Police Did Not Get there . . . WHY should they
      Let them Heffas “Destruct” themselves!)

That’s All I GOT!

• Nhere

This chit right here. Marva ol stuck up azz “you was not playin wit that table girl” nose in the air ‘no, I wasn’t’. Immediately following some dudes huddled up on each other ‘did they not go owwf’. And closing with a fella who’s about 7’7” in army pants and a fur shaw ‘I was scared for my life.’ :hahaha:

• Audacious2

This reminds me of The Boondocks, all it takes is for someone to throw a chair & you got a real ni@@a moment.

• BayMami_de4

Marva catching that those chairs mid-air :ghost: