Tyson Chandler’s Wife Steps Out On HIm With Another Man

Kimberly Chandler

Is it any wonder NY Knicks’ troubled center Tyson Chandler has a chip on his shoulder? Chandler is one of the most penalized basketball players in the NBA. And now we see why. What man wouldn’t have problems on the job if he had a cheating wife?

According to Bossip.com, Chandler’s wife, Kimberly Chandler, was seen in the arms of another man outside Milk Studios — while her husband is out of town traveling with the Knicks.

Kimberly Chandler

Even if the man is just a male friend, wives of public figures should be mindful of appearances at all times. Kimberly should’ve made alternative plans if she was so worried about looking cute and not getting her expensive pumps wet. For instance, she could have worn rain boots and carried her shoes in a bag.
Photos: Blayze / Splash News

45 Responses to “Tyson Chandler’s Wife Steps Out On HIm With Another Man”

NOLAMisses says:

Perhaps her and her pumps should’ve stayed home during that blizzard..just saying! Hi Sandra :hi:

twerkthat says:

Just logged in to say Hi Sandra :hug:

hell_on_heels says:

BYTCH please! I almost liked her until I seen these pictures. Many of these “celebrities wives” need to be put to work. If you or your “red bottoms” had issues with the weather in New York, then perhaps you should of had several seats right at home!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Maybe that is her brother or cousin? .. hopefully.

Im Hoping this is the case to RIF… if NOT this is highly inappropriate
    :nono:

AlonZo Mourning’s wife TRACY was arrested FRI am for DUI,arresting cop said she was slizzard and flirting with him

ReadingIsFundamental says:

That milli-dollar life can bring out the worst in people.

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

^Say word? Wow. Flirting? Maybe she was trying to get out of the arrest. Im guilty of moving my right hand in a stroking-like motion whilst being pulled over by cops. Some get it (understand), and want it, some dont get it, but want it. Anyway, I havent paid a speeding ticket in years :no:

So hows your Saturday Luvie? I was reading a story about a young boy who was allegedly killed over his sneakers. They made some arrest in the case recently. Oddly, at least one of those arrested…Was his friend. In fact one of his last tweets mentioned hanging out with the guy. Sad.

LoveIn_BloodOut says:

:hi: everyone

@ Daria yes the suspect, (alleged triggerman) grandmother was on the news last night and she was adamant the her grandson had nothing to do with the killing. She kept implying that the police was pressuring him to admit he killed tht you man.. :shrug:

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

Thanks for the update Love. I guess well have to wait and see how this plays out. It was the Achaiel boy or whatever his name is that right before his death he tweeted he was chilling with. That would be eerie and horrible if that boy had anything to do with this considering the deceased saw him as a friend :-(

PumpkinsMama says:

Brendennnnnnnnnnnnn :kiss:

PumpkinsMama says:

Aunty THANKS for the weekend posts :thumbsup:

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

Hey Ms Pumpkin :kiss: how’s ur weekend so far? I didn’t hit the mega last night so I’m pissed :mad: luckily I got my wic yesterday. I’m gonna use this milk to fugg these Oops All Berry Capin Crunch up :yes:

PumpkinsMama says:

Brenden yews my boo, but Crunch berrys are BLASPHEMY!!!! But I LOVES my Capn. Apple Jacks too :thinking: that’s that hood chick all in me :rofl:
    ion care :tea;

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

Ain’t nuthon like them all berry capin crunch :love: I have a sweet tooth. Its the weed smoker in me…not that I smoke weed…my lips n finger tips are black by nature :biggrin:

BREN :wave: PUMPKIN How R U in the snow?

PumpkinsMama says:

LuVn :hug: it was only a third of what they called for (THANK GOD) so I even went outside in it. Had to go to Pharmacy for my sinus situation :sick:

PumpkinsMama says:

Bren I gots me a golden fudge Entemanns cakes wit my name on it :ashamed:

good always best to expect the worse and get the BEST!! hows the sinuses? Auggh i dealt with that all weeK?

PumpkinsMama says:

Slightly improved b/c I got my hands on some Advil Cold and Sinus. In my Mister Mackey voice Drugs are good Mmmmmmkay :rofl:

LmAO u delusional?? :lol: #Ikid
    me and my hubby had to pick up Crackers at Publix for some Tuna TarTare . .
    we get there and i said what are we here for again??
    I said oh yeah Crackers
    Hubby: said Oh YEAH CRACKERS! THERE EVERYWHERE CRACKERS ALL OVA DA PLACE
    ME: :ashamed: i said babe sissshh STOP IT
    mind u he’s italian YT.
    that man is always embarrassing me :kona:
    The yt FOLKS WER :blink:

PumpkinsMama says:

:shocked: Mam ur hubby is a HOT MESS! :hahaha: yeah my sis dated some italian dude b4 and I think most of them dont think of themselves like the “other” white ppl

No PUMPKIN they dont think ther YT :smack:
    I tHought id share that with u to make ya :lol:

PumpkinsMama says:

:thumbsup: Sounds like ya’ll have a good time together though. I knowhe keeps you in stitches. Dude that can make me laff got my :heart:

He does Keep me :rofl: Butttt he will call folks CRACKERS!in a miNute, i be :ashamed:
    LOL he’s good shyte.
    whatchu doing for it tonight?

PumpkinsMama says:

Absolutely Nuttin. Im not really a spontaneous chick. And since we were supposed to be barricaded in with a foot and a half of snow I didn’t make any plans. I know i’m gettin old b/c I actually DONT mind to stay at home and watch a good flick :ashamed:

:hug:
    these ARE THE BREAKS!
    yeah im bout to get ova here and watch “Gangsta Squad” dueces babes stay warm!

PumpkinsMama says:

You’re gonna love it! Great Flick! :love Ryan Gosling sexxy azz. Enjoy Mamcita :kiss: lata

You’re welcome PumpkinsMama :hi:

PumpkinsMama says:

GN Aunt Sandy :kiss:

Goodnight Punkin’s mama. Lol.

montchod says:

He’s cute. Lol

A snapshot and a blog story will ruin a person life and the feeble mind people run with the story

Milky says:

Good morning. Happy sunday!!!

Afiya says:

That smile is way too big to be a sneak…you don’t sneak and smile that bright if you stepping out on your man…jmo

SummerBaby says:

They almost look like they could be related. Lets hope for the sake of her marriage that’s the case. :shrug:

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

:hi: to all the lurkers and shadow commentors :biggrin: Attended a listening party last night. I was the only famous person there :smack: those basturds used me.lol

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

:hi: Jennie. No. I heard Brenden was Fayla :biggrin:
    good morning pumpkins n luvin of yall still around. We got some Cray weather round my part of town. Hail sleet snow…this ain’t cool at all :no: neither is this autocorrect. It takes me 2x as long to type thanx to this mess I gotta re correct.smh

Pickachu Tran says:

These BB wives be doing to much though…If you dont wanna get your 1300 dollah shoes messed up why go out in them when its snowing??? I am confused by this woman’s logic…but anyway… Basic azz broads :no:

Brenden :happy: You sexy son of a gun you :kiss: Pikachu :waves: Morning cutie :D

Pickachu Tran says: