Brandy Hates Beyonce’s “Bow Down”

Brandy and Beyonce R&B singer Brandy, who hasn’t had a hit record in years, opened up about her new role in Tyler Perry’s movie, ‘Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor.’

The 34-year-old mother-of-one also gave her opinion on Beyonce’s controversial single “Bow Down (B*tches)” which struck a negative chord with Beyonce’s Stans and music critics alike.

In an interview with theGrio’s Chris Witherspoon, Brandy said Beyonce should be given the artistic freedom to express herself in her lyrics, even if her lyrics make her look ignorant.

“I think art is freedom. You should be able to express yourself the way you choose to express yourself. Of course people are gonna have their own opinion, but opinion is opinion. I think art should be expressed the way it should,” she said.

But when asked if she liked the song, Brandy agreed with the majority consensus that the song was garbage.

“I don’t love the song. I just have to be honest. You know,” she said.

• Kelly Rowland talks Beyoncé, Lil Wayne and dating
  • Ray J sitting on ‘a ton of’ Whitney Houston sex tapes
  • Brandy Engaged Again
  • New Couple Alert: Brandy and Terrence J

187 Responses to “Brandy Hates Beyonce’s “Bow Down””

BRANDY, B-ROCKA BRAN-NU :love: her :heart:

Miany says:

But why is wvery female in the industry being asked to comment on this?

Brandy
      TreaD
      Lightly
      :huh:

Bombshell Esq says:

And the Bey stans drag Brandy in 5…4…3..2…1… :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

I actually like the song.

I hope Brandy eyes don’t move any farther apart on this season of the game :huh:

Miany says:

FuturedocDonte says:

She Kills Beyonce Vocally
      ——-
      Lies told on SR :nono: and I’m not even a Stan

Girl watch cho self :coffee:

MsB says:

:love: Brandy been a fan since the beginning!

NaijaGal says:

But why is wvery female in the industry being asked to comment on this?
      =============================
      cause it’s Beyonce

And No She Didn’t Pay No $300,000 For No Laser Hair Treatments
      WEll Thankda Lort!

MOrning MAINY!! :hug: Its COlD :cold:

She Kills Beyonce Vocally
      ================
      +1 and a slew of other female artists :tea:

MsB says:

She Kills Beyonce Vocally
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

I didn’t get Brandy’s last album. I didn’t hear a single to be honest because I don’t listen to the radio. That aphrodisiac album though :listen:

I.NealC says:

Obviously You’ve Been Feeding Into The Hype Of Beyonce Presentation … Take Away The Weave, Outfits, Stage Theatrics And Repetitive Dance Routines … What do U Have Left??? A Stale Vocal

no surprise there right? :tea:

check this out tho:

George Zimmerman’s brother created a firestorm on Twitter and Facebook when he compared Trayvon Martin to the black teen who shot the baby in the head last week; he even posted their photos side by side in comparsion. He also said: “Society is right to label black people as risky.”

:cuss: :shotsfired:

FuturedocDonte says:

:warning:
      Paging Intense… Where u at bew…. Somebody just said Brandy sang better than Beyonce :huh: :rofl:

That song was WACK so Brandy IS telling the truff :shrugs:

NaijaGal says:

I didn’t get Brandy’s last album.
      ===============
      her latest album knocks :heart:

MSVALLDAY says:

I have listened to both ladies but honestly I have never gone into a store to buy a Beyonce cd for me. However, I have gone into a store on more than one occasion with the sole purpose of buying a Brandy cd. Real Talk! That Angel in Disguise is my ish!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna be down remix!!!!!!!!!!! Whoa. Loves Loves Loves me some Brandy.

MissTaken says:

I think Brandy gave her honest opinion in a respectful manner. She has a right to not like a song. I mean her eyes don’t like eachother…that’s why the seperated…no judgement :coffee:

:wave: FAYYYYY
      I seen that BUllShYte on the z’manS

SideNOte
      Porsha\Kordell havnet been Married two YRS!! Kordell has a SON from a prev.Relationship
      OH

NaijaGal says:

“Society is right to label black people as risky.”
      ====================
      Al Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, The Unibomber, Susan Smith, Casey Anthony :yawn: oh that’s right they’re not black

Ty says:

Brandy has hits Sandra. Im still listening to Human and Full Moon. The shyt on the radio is what Im trying to get away from (Bow Down) :coffee:

I.NealC says:

by FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: on Mar 26, 2013 at 9:40 am

Well Perception Is Everything .. If The Only Things That Are Being Shown On The News Is Blacks Killing, Robbing, Raping, Beating Etc Then Of Course White will Believe It … Not Many Whites Know A Lot Of Black Ppl They Can Actually Say Are Good Ppl

FuturedocDonte says:

—–
      Angel in disguise and I wanna be down is way before beyonce had a solo deal though :yes:

Smonae says:

So u havent heard Bey live without the band, dont front like Bey cant hold her on. Sans the make up & costume she still a force to be reckoned, chitting on most out here :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

why would folks drag Brandy for saying she didn’t like the song…she never said Beyonce suck, she just doesn’t care for the song :shrug:

Miany says:

@Naija… truth
      @Luvn… yes, it is :cold:
      @Fay… he ain’t doin nothing but showing us who he is. WE SEE YOU ZIMMY!! Just please wait, wait until your brother is sentenced to life and debo start running up in your brother before you start labeling black men as RISKY.

dancerbee93 says:

Morning roses :waves:

Love & Hip Hop NY

Yandy was crying the real tears last night snot down the nose and ere thing sad sad moment :cry:

NaijaGal says:

I promise it’s ok for people to not care for Beyonce vocally, the world won’t end

Bombshell Esq says:

:hi: Mainy

FAY FAY :love:

Smonae says:

I respect what Brandy said she’s entitled to her opinion, she didnt diss her like KC

Miany says:

@INealC good morning, I will not have this ‘whites dont know blacks’ debate so be blessed and good bye.

GAGIRL87 says:

I mean her eyes don’t like eachother…that’s why they seperated
      __________________________________________________________________

You been tripping all morning lol :rofl:

Love & Hip Hop NY

============================
      but she’s not gonna act like Mandy was all innocent and is shocked the Feds came looking for him…surprised he got caught? maybe but acting like the nigguh’s hands are cleam, mmmkay

cougar lover says:

i listened to this song, and it doesn’t sound like a slight to fans, but more of a response to her detractors. when i hear rappers braggin’ i take it as them taugting people in their realm, not the obvious average medium income fans. when i heard this, i just pictured chicks riding around town blasting it, so other chicks could know to bow down to them, if they are not on their level, kinda like this —> :haha:

@GaGaGirl
      what was Yandy CryING4 :crying1:

Bombshell Esq says:

——————————

Do the stans ever need a reason. Bey stans are super hype and very extra. They will drag her for simply saying “I don’t like” and “Beyonce” in the same sentance regardless of the content. :shrug:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

HER OPINION AND SHE’S ENTITLED TO IT, HOWEVER EITHER WAY HER STATEMENT ISN’T LAW OR ANYTHING RIGHT ?!?! :coffee:

FOR EVERY PERSON WHO DISLIKES THE SONG, I’M CERTAIN THERE ARE TWICE AS MANY WHO ACTUALLY LIKE THE SONG-FOLKS NEED TO STOP LISTENING AND I’M GLAD SHE GAVE HER OPINION ABOUT ANOTHER ARTIST SONG, NOW LET’S DIRECT THAT ATTENTION BACK TO HER OWN MUSIC, THAT A GIRL BRANDY-HERE’S A BROOM, SWEEP YOUR YARD FIRST-OH YEAH AND BOW DOWN .. :coffee:

Love & Hip Hop NY
      ================
      when Joe told that girl he really didn’t give a fcuk about what she was feeling :rofl: females gone learn to take a nigguh for who he is

Pickachu Tran says:

She Kills Beyonce Vocally

_____________________________

that she does. BEY just scream, yell, & yodel too much for me. Thats not REAL singing by any means. Too me its like she talks/yells with a tune.

:shotsfired: *keeping the stans away*

:huh:
      Whi was “interviewing” Brandy again?

VDot says:

I mean her eyes don’t like eachother…

*************************************

I don’t like the song either and Bey is my baby mama. :shrug:

MissTaken says:

by I.NealC on Mar 26, 2013 at 9:40 am
      ———————–
      BOOP!!! I guess they told y’all! Beyonce ‘s lyrics expired in 2007 :ghost:

dancerbee93 says:

————–
      :thumbsup: Its like a sin to not like something she puts out :blink: Every artist doesnt have a hit allll thee time

______________________________________________________________________

WOW just WOW smh :no:

NaijaGal says:

where my black ink crew heads? cause bay-bay I done changed my stance on Dutchess

@naija

FA SHO!!! THAT NICCA IS OUT OF CONTROL, IT’S A THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE AND OLE GIRL IS AN A DESPERATE AND PRECARIOUS POSITION, SHE JUST MIGHT SHANK HIS ARSE IF SHE HAS TO GO BACK TO THE STREETS :coffee:

Ty says:

MSVALLDAY says:

:cosign: I really like the way Bey sang Dangerously in Love on the grammys a few years ago. I actually bought the single. Brandy has great songwriters. Glad she is using The Pen now :thumbsup:

Now if we can get Mo on board :yes: because I dont know who is writing for her now but chile :nono:

—-
      :yes:

—-
      Say what now?

Nakeya_j says:

Every artist doesnt have a hit allll thee time

Truth

GAGIRL87 says:

when Joe told that girl he really didn’t give a fcuk about what she was feeling females gone learn to take a nigguh for who he is
      ____________________________________________________________________

<<<<<<<<<< I'm picturing his dead serious face right now and I'm weak :hahaha: Joe's girl and those baby teef I CAN'T :no: BUT for real your right WHEN A PERSON SHOWS YOU WHO THEY ARE BELIEVE THEM my fav quote of all time :yes:

Pickachu Tran says:

BOOP!!! I guess they told y’all! Beyonce ‘s lyrics expired in 2007

___________________________________

along with the blond hair & dance moves.. her bedazzeled leotard expired after single ladies BUT for some reason she refuses to give it up… :shrugs:

Say what now?
      ===================
      I thought Dutchess was the user looking for a comeup but turns out she’s just another low self esteem broad that thinks a man will complete her…chick paid dude’s back child support even though she’s questioning their relationship status ever other second

____________________________________________________________________

TRUEEE

:lol: :kona:

NaijaGal says:

oh and Cease cheating on her…he told his baby momma she was crazy because she knew where his bitch lives (yes he referred to Dutchess as a bitch) then said you know where my OTHER BITCH lives :tea:

Ty says:

She Kills Beyonce Vocally
      ================
      +1 and a slew of other female artists
      Will sing her azz under the table with no track and no p-popping :coffee:

Brandy
      Mo
      Melanie Fiona
      Ledasi
      Lela James
      Vivian Green

—–
      The fact that she was acting like she had no clue why they wanted him, is what was getting me. Child please stop it.

DESPERATE AND PRECARIOUS POSITION
      ==============
      this will become a regular in my vocabulary :lol: thanks Intense :fistbump:

buddapecan says:

Auntie left off the part where Brandy says she loves Bey! LOL

—-
      That dummy said what? You know where my other bitch lives?! hahahahahahah. He is a fool.

MsB says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      And what is your stance now :thinking:

PERFECTO says:

GAGIRL87…That’s a beautiful gravi. You should blow it up and put it on the wall of your house.

LadieLeo says:

So I guess on cross the prosecutor can’t ask ol Zimmy Cakes if he feels that u should kill black teens to prevent them from shooting babies in the head :tea:

MissTaken says:

by GAGIRL87 on Mar 26, 2013 at 9:45 am
      ———-
      I must admit I did shed tearwhen the son told Menefeces to stop crying :wail: Now about Joe. He plus the ish out of that Rug Rat. I am tired off her bringing up her homelessness. She is too needy. Go commit a crime so you can get a roof over your head. Jail is free

Such A F'n Lady says:

The song is awful. Point. Blank. Period. I do however, wish every artist would stop commenting on it. :stop: feeding into it. That’s what she wants.

By the way, I :heart: Brandy’s voice. I also like a lot of Beyonce songs but I am a stan of neither. :coffee:

@ Perfecto thanks hun :hug:

——
      Im dying right now. She paid his 2000 back child support?! Oh hell no. They have been together 5 minutes. And you droppin 2 stacks?! Chiilleee. Jesus be a life coach. But wait, did she go to public school? That may be part of the reason she is off.

MsB says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :yes: He called her a Bytch twice, the segment when she was talking about the ‘meth head’ causing her stress.

PERFECTO says:

Nakeya, that handsome young man certainly got the looks from his mom.

Ms.Fashion says:

Brandy’s voice is beautiful and more crisp. Just like Monica’s voice is strong. Beyonce can sing but if she put in the ring with real singers she would deteriorate. For example, Oscar performance with Jhud and the cast from Dreamgirls. :coffee:

Nakeya_j says:

Roses: Pray for me yall. I just got out of my interview. Now I know that I told yall I want to go back to school because I don’t love my job, however, this promotion will give me the funding for me to go to school.

VDot says:

buddapecan says:

Auntie left off the part where Brandy says she loves Bey! LOL

__________________________________

Oh course she did!

Auntie loves Bey too :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

So I watched Black Ink Crew for the 1st time and I was looking at the tv like dis :blink: EVERY word that came out of Ceasar’s mouth was B*ITCH when referring to a woman. I was disgusted and I was EVEN more appalled when Dutchess paid the $2000.00 :no: and why the hell don’t he have $2000? doesn’t he own the shop. I’m all kinds of confused and like @ Naija said he admitted to his BM that he has several “b*itches* #not cute #ya’llbishesgonlearnoneday :coffee:

Diva says:

I like that pic of Brandy!!!!!!

dancerbee93 says:

:pray: for you @Nakeya!!!!

@ PERFECTO Thanks!!

Thanks Dancer!!!!

*looking* is that my sister Dancer? :wave: :happy:

dancerbee93 says:

Diva says:

*looking* is that my sister Dancer?
      —————-
      Heyyy girl heyyyyyy sessy!!! :yahoo:

Ty says:

______
      Claim it Nakeya :thumbsup:

Diva says:

I like that pic of Brandy!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________

LIESSSSSS :rofl:

Miany says:

@Nakeya.. go girl! That job is all yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We are claiming it!!!!!!!! It’s YOURS!!!!!!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I HIGHLE DOUBT BRANDY COULD DELIVER A RESPECTFUL RENDITION OF “AVE MARIA”, SEE THAT’S THE DIFFERENCE FOLKS-KELLY PRICE CAN LITERALLY RUN CIRCLES AROUND BEY AND MARIAH VOCALLY, HOWEVER SUCCESSFUL IN HER OWN RIGHT, SHE CERTAINLY HASN’T HAD AS MUCH SUCCESS AS EITHER

IT’S NOT WHO CAN SING, IT’S WHO THE PUBLIC LIKES AND APPEALS TO, AND DESPITE THE NUMEROUS AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO DOUBT BEYONCE VOCALLY, SHE HAS A HUGE FOLLOWING OF NOT JUST NORMAL EVERY DAY FOLKS LIKE MYSELF, BUT ACCOLADES FROM THOSE WELL-RESPECTED IN THE INDUSTRY, AND HER ACCOMPLISHMENTS & ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE INDUSTRY SPEAKS VOLUMES

NO MATTER HOW MUCH FOLKS, VOICE THEIR OPINION SAYING I DON’T LIKE HER, THAT’S ALL FINE AND GOOD-NONE OF IT DISCREDITS HER OR HER ACCOMPLISHMENTS

SHE’S A WELL-RESPECTED ARTIST WHO HAS A LARGE FOLLOWING, A HUGE INFLUENCE, AND GENERATES DOLLARS-AND THAT MY FRIENDS EQUATES “POWER”

YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT BUT YOU WILL RESPECT IT :kneel: BOW DOWN BIATCHES :rofl:

VDot
      Bomb
      Cougar
      ERRYBODY :waves:

dancerbee93 says:

Diva says:

*looking* is that my sister Dancer?
      —————-
      Heyyy girl heyyyyyy sessy!!!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My e-life is complete…. :kiss: I been missing you here dahling!!!!!

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Nakeya CLAIM IT! that’s what my mama always say… I said a prayer for you..

Fay :waves:

lovezoe says:

Morning beauties! Yall mean to tell me Dutchess paid the CS? See? Bums sniff out chicks like that. I GUARANTEE Cease had the money, but knew he coould get ole girl to pay it.

@ Diva Morning!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey doll….I like that gravi! :thumbsup:

DANCERBee!! :danban1:
      @Nakeyah
      Claim it,own it babes!! :pray:

Kim KumTrashian says she’s only 140lbs,Gosh Y is errYbody calling me FAT!?!?!?

dancerbee93 says:

My e-life is complete…. I been missing you here dahling!!!!!
      ——————-
      Awwwwww I missed you too :kiss:

Hey Fay!!!! :woohoo:

dancerbee93 says:

@luvn!!!! :dance:

MissHarlem says:

:love: Brandy. I still rock her first cd

OAN LAHHNY had me dying when JOe said “this is gonna sound heartless but thats not my main concern” :rofl: When I tell you I rewind that part at least 5 times :rofl: chile. Im gonna make her homeless in a sec so she can have something new to talk about

Black Ink Crew had me :rofl: negro please to all of it and Alex wont be satisfied till her cooch is ran through like the MTA

MissTaken says:

Oh and Richard Dollars is just nasty. :hurl: I wish harm to no one but he sermss like the type who has to have something really Bad happen in order to wake up.

:waves:

HOWDY ROSES

MissHarlem says:

MORNING MY LOVES :kiss: & :hug: NAIJA this includes you luv muffin

Ciara and future relationship is a publicity stunt I attended his daughter’s b-day last Saturday and he’s definitely still in love with his bm india jai.
      He spoils her with lavish gifts and tells close friends Ciara is not his type. India is going along with this for know to help his career, meanwhile [they're both] laughing at Ciara.

POOR Ci-ERROR :smack: Perhaps she should go to schOOL and find something constructive,Positive,and Lucrative :(

Ty says:

________
      Thats everyones point. Its not about true talent anymore, its simply a damn popularity contest. Like someone said earlier, take away the weave, fans, and bedazzled leotards and she is average as hell. 10+ years in and still on the same level…lyrics, two step, and weave. She has a right to be artistic but she should’ve felt some kind of way releasing that bs IMO. Bow Down and your azz still falling down flights of stairs :nono:

Hey Fay & Diva :happy:

:wave:
      InTeNse/MzHarlem :kiss:

DancerBee whey U Been?U receved a Promo.Earlier this yr,right?

VDot says:

__________________________________________

BullChit!!!

The only thing the news shows is fugged up chit in general. You mean to tell me, white people never come into contact with regular black people – from co-workers, people they encounter in life. I refuse to believe that. Our major story for this week is the increase of people OD’ing on heroin. And you know who the major faces for the story were? Sprites. If I only go by what I see on the news, all Sprites are redneck heroin addicts. And ones who aren’t are just corporate thieves.

Mamacita says:

smh :no:

Good morning. :hi:

dancerbee93 says:

POOR Ci-ERROR
      ——-
      this makes me giggle :rofl:
      ——-
      did anyone catch the Voice?? :coffee:

:huh: Lotta hatin on a DOWN AZZ WOMAN like Dutches.

Caesar aint have the money CAUSE he PAID the money already. It was sittin the account of Child Support. :shrugs:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WELL HER POPULAR ARSE JUST GOT CROWNED PROM QUEEN :kneel: MOFOS ALWAYS PRETEND LIKE BEING POPULAR AND WELL-LIKED ISN’T IMPORTANT AND THAT’S TYPICALLY THOSE WHO KNOW THEY ARSE ARENT EVEN IN THE RUNNING OR STAND A CHANCE OF BEING ELECTED :rofl:

I KID, TRULY I KID :rofl:

MaMaCita :hunch: MORNING!!

lovezoe says:

MAN- Just like a bum to defend a bum,lol

Mamacita says:

luVn Hey bew :hug:

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

I thought the label put them together to keep her out there. Why cant she just apologize to Jazze for whatever she did :shrug: She needs a hit bad :(

Afiya says:

DESPERATE AND PRECARIOUS POSITION
      ==============
      this will become a regular in my vocabulary thanks Intense

^^^^^^^^^^

I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ON THE EDGE WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF EVICTION LINGERING OVER MY HEAD, THAT SHIAT WOULD MAKE MY NERVES BAD :coffee:

IF I WERE HER I WOULD BE A SINGLE HUSTLING ARSE, DON’T THREATEN ME NOT EVEN PLAYING, I’M A LIVE BY A PLAN, A, B, AND C-I LIKE STABILITY AND SECURITY-FAWK THAT

GAGIRL87 says:

Lotta hatin on a DOWN AZZ WOMAN like Dutches.
      ___________________________________________________________________

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

DUTCHESS DOWN WITH A MOFO SHE DON’T EVEN KNOW IS PLANNING TO STAY AROUND FOR TOMORROW, YEAH WE SHOULD BE BIGGIN HER ARSE UP

NOT! :coffee:

Milky
      Vdot
      Ty
      Pickachu

ohpretty1 says:

Hey y’all

Kordell done filed for divorce…

SMONEA :yahoo: Morning

ohpretty1 says:

I heard…

VDot says:

did anyone catch the Voice??

Yes!! I :heart: Blake Shelton.

I kind of think Judith Hill has an unfair advantage over the rest of the contestants. I mean she sang with MJ :wtf:

___________________________________________________________________

His BM India J seems really down to earth and not with the drama I think she just graduated from college kudos to her. But it’s not cool to play with people’s feelings though so in that case her and Future are wrong for that. What goes around comes around…

:wave: Ty hey sis!!!!!!

Hey Smonae :waves:

Trendsetter says:

__________________________

right here…

Alex wont be satisfied till her cooch is ran through like the MTA
      ===================
      chile… :tea:

*hides* from MissHarlem :scared:

@Nakeyah
      Claim it,own it babes!!

Kim KumTrashian says she’s only 140lbs,Gosh Y is errYbody calling me FAT!?!?!?
      —–
      Thanks Hun!!!

And the devil is a lie. Kim know she weigh more than that. and even if she does, ppl are calling her fat because she stuffs herself in clothes that are way too small and she looks fat!

NOT!
      ==================
      :preach:

Smonae says:

lovezoe says:

:cosign:

U own ur own business, but u dont have $2000 for an unexpected expense

Ty says:

WELL HER POPULAR ARSE JUST GOT CROWNED PROM QUEEN
      Now u know Bey aint seen nobody’s school or prom :sarcasm:

What we drinking Diva…brown or white :waiting:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Kordell done filed for divorce…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SAY IT AINT SO, WHERE ALL THOSE FOLKS SAYING ERRYBODY WAS JEALOUS AND OBEYING YO MAN AND COW TOWING TO HIS CONTROLLING WAYS WAS BENEFICIAL, OH WELL WHEN WILL FOLKS LEARN, A MAN WHO HAS TO BE IN CONTROL ALL THE TIME, WILL BE THE ONE TO START AND END THE RELATIONSHIP AND ON THEIR DESPITE THE FACT IT MAY NOT BE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE AND YOU STAND TO SUFFER EMOTIONALLY AND FINANCIALLY ALA JOE BUDDEN, BIATCH YO ARSE SUBJECT TO EXPIRE WITHOUT NOTICE :coffee:

SMONAE :waves:

Now u know Bey aint seen nobody’s school or prom

Ty says:

WELL HER POPULAR ARSE JUST GOT CROWNED PROM QUEEN
      Now u know Bey aint seen nobody’s school or prom

What we drinking Diva…brown or white

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We gone sip on this white wine cause that brown stuff will make me ACT A FOOL :rofl: *hands Ty a glass of white Zifandel*

Mamacita says:

___________________________________________________________________

——————————————————————–

Exactly! And if the BM is willingly letting her man step out it doesn’t make Ciara look like a fool IMO. It makes the BM look like a fool.

Oh.

Bey’s turn…ask her what she thinks of Brandy and her music.

Bey: :) It’s lovely. *bats eyelashes* :bye:

Childrennnnnnn. Bey will pull up to the scene with her feelings missing. :lol:

Alex wont be satisfied till her cooch is ran through like the MTA
      ===================
      ALEX IS DELUSIONAL, SHE IS A CHICK I COULDN’T BREATHE THE SAME AIR WITH IN FEAR OF CATCHING A VD OR STOMPING THE SHIAT OUT OF HER WITH THAT SLICK MOUTH OF HERS

Miss Mainey says:

:offtopic: Cordell Stewart filed for divorce. It’s on tmz

@NAKEYAH
      :hug:

~ ~ ~ ~
      RIGHT!

Miss Mainey says:

Morning everyone!

Trendsetter says:

So ain’t nobody going to say anything about Cease mama…oh ok

Ty says:

:rofl: Ok I will hold the Henn. til its tims for u and Marquez to go in the corner

*adds some Grey Goose to put some kick behind this kool-aid u gave me* :crying:

lovezoe says:

I bet Porscha was blindsided with. Dang.

Diva says:

:offtopic: :smack: My 82 year old M-I-L is addicted to painkillas…she acted a fool last night with my B-I-L because the dr. told him to give her medicine to her instead of her controlling her own. The children are meeting today at her house for an intervention. She is gonna cuss them all OUT. Ya’ll pray for her and them please!

So ain’t nobody going to say anything about Cease mama…oh ok
      —-
      What happened with the mamma?

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

AND FOR THE RECORD I KNEW THAT CORDELL ARSE DIDN’T WANT A BABY FOR A REASON, HE KNEW HE WANTED A DIVORCE AND DIDNT WANT TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT

IT ALL MAKES SENSE, AND HE DOES HAVE A SON ALREADY TOO :coffee:

—–
      Prayers up!

MissTaken says:

by Mamacita on Mar 26, 2013 at 10:28 am
      :cosign:

MissHarlem says:

:chase: DIVAAAAAA I didnt see last night but damn can we talk about the week old epi already :waiting:

Trendsetter says:

Alex is crazy…

Teddy…is a nasty azz dude…

Walter…is slow…

Dutchess…is a fool…

Sassy…is dope!

Puma…is pretty cool guy…

Cease..is Cease

:welcome: MISS MAINEY :blink: Morning

:eek: OtBizzle :hug:

ON POrsha\KorDEll . . she told him She was quiting the show,but went behind his back to Negotiate with BRAVo.
      She LIED2Him,control or not she lied to him,NO?

Oh Wow Divur. :| :pray:

dancerbee93 says:

@SMONAE heyyyyyy!!!

Ummm Kordell aint got time for dat!!! He didnt seem like he was into to girls I mean his wife anyway :coffee:

MsB says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Say that!!! +1

IT ALL MAKES SENSE, AND HE DOES HAVE A SON ALREADY TOO
      YuP .
      How Old is He INTENSE?

Mamacita says:

“Bey will pull up to the scene with her feelings missing.”

——
      Exactly. Who would agree to that?! So your ok with sharing a man? Chile boo.

LuVie. :newpost: upstairs. :hug:

Miany says:

I haven’t watched this year so I may be waaayyyy off but….maybe Kordell & Porsche knew it wouldn’t last and they did the perfect marriage act to give her a storyline…Maybe the plan was to have all the ladies give her advice, Kordell file for divorce (before reunion show airs) then….Next season Porsche goes through, heartbreak, vacay with the girls, girls setting her up on blind dates, her starting her careet, etc leading up to her comeback with a new boo thang for next seasons reunion.. RHOA/ Bravo aint above faking it til they make it.

dancerbee93 says:

Ok I will hold the Henn
      ——
      Ummm pass me the henny please and thank you :cheers:

MissHarlem says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I DVR’d last night!!! and I was like MissHarlem gone get me cause I didn’t watch…and yo azz ain’t even watch…but I did see the previous week and I hate that muthatrucker Cliff Barnes he is a snake….I still don’t trust John Ross and that dayum Harrison I can’t stand him. Valene Ewing didn’t age well….did you see her stomach? Look like she had a baby possumm in her stomach :rofl:

Smonae says:

Porsha will find someone else, if Kordell ugly azz did file :coffee:

tintin1979 says:

all Brandy’s albums are better than Beyonce’s. It’s just Brandy don’t want to take off her clothes, so she can’t make it as far. She needs to get in bathing suits and flap that weave.

MissHarlem says:

INTENSE I would of def put the beats on her she is annoying as hell.

Now Porsha will understand the ladies when they said to have an identity of your own before getting with someone. SMH Im still on her saying he “let me” come to Vegas :rofl: chile he is your husband NOT your father

___________________________________________________________________

This is becoming common among the elderly my friends mom is addicted to painkillers she’s like 75. If she doesn’t get her prescriptions filled she acts a a$$. I blame the doctors..

Ty says:

_________
      :pray:

NaijaGal says:

flipping the game after you get married, you get the consequences you get…that’s like marrying an atheist and then getting mad that he won’t go to church…I want women to stop pretending to be something just to get a man

@luvn

I THINK 8 OR 9

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THE DIVORCE IS PUNISHMENT FOR NOT OBEYING, LYING AND GOING BEHIND HIS BACK SHOULDN’T BE GROUNDS FOR DIVORCE INSTANTLY

LIKE I SAID CONTROLLING, YOU DIDN’T LISTEN AND DADDY IS PUNISHING YOU

Mamacita :hug: :hug:

___________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yes Lawd..that sounds just like my M-I-L. She will go to different doctors to get those meds. If they don’t give them to her she flat cusses them OUT!!!!

Mamacita says:

OTB :hug: :2dance:

Carrington says:

I think it’s important to note that everyone who dares suggest they don’t like sonething Beyonce does, will be drug through the gutter and I don’t think it’s fair. I also think celebrities have to understand that there is a degree of ignorance as it relates to their opinions from fans of the people they criticize.

For some reason, a celebrity isn’t allowed to determine whether they like a song or not because, well, their opinions aren’t valid… But as a “civilian”.. Ours are. #insert side eye

It’s funny that we’ve all listened to Keyshia Cole at one point or another and groovef to a few of her jams, yet the minute she says the EXACT same thing about Michelle Williams hat we’ve ALL said at some point, “How the f@ck she get in that group?” she’s become public enemy #1. Why?

I guess when you do the same thing, you can’t be opinionated. Ask Spike Lee. He couldn’t say that Tyler Perry has made the same f@cking film with the same plot and many of the same actors 10 f@cking times without being attacked. Yet it’s true.

Keyshia can’t say, “Beyonce has an all girl band, speaks about empowering women, blah blah blah, then she wants b@tches to bow down in the next breath”, or she’s out of favor, her career is in the garbage and her mammy’s a crackhead.

Again… Why?

The same people who believe that Keyshia & Brandy shouldn’t have an opinion are the same ones in the comment section on every blog with an opinion of their own every single f&cking day of he week. How?

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I DON’T THINK I READ ANY WHERE THEY SHOULDN’T HAVE AN OPINION, HOWEVER I DO BELIEVE THE INFERENCE WAS THAT THEY’RE OPINION CARRIED VERY LITTLE WEIGHT, BECAUSE THEIR LACK OF ABILITY TO PERSUADE THE MASSES

BIG DIFFERENCE, BUT NICE RANT :coffee:

J Said it! says:

Team brandy! Beyonce would never be Brandy or Monica! They have class and have been doing it for yearssssss without selling sex and their souls!!! Aaliyah was another one.. Beyonce needs to stick to being in a group with a trio..

deedeegirl says:

That song is trash. Beyonce can bow down and kiss her own ass or her husbands ass or Blue Ivy’s ass. I for one, will not be bowing down to no bitches.

J Said it! says:

Beyonce cant even sing tho! only gays at stupid for this chick

RSonal says:

Why is beYAWNce CamelKnowl aka Sashay-away fierce-flop even on blogs anymore. She’s over exposed and overrated. Ironically, 4closure was her worse album (selling wise) but her best record to date. she need a Vatican of seats! _/ _/ _/ hell, take the popes chair while you’re are it since you’re bigger than life. Okay, im done. morning everyone!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

RSonal says:

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miapluck says:

It’s almost fascinating to see how some of the Beyonce “fans/stans” :rolleyes: come to her defense and put out all of these quotes and statistics like those who disagree w/ them really cares…Bottom line, if some folks “don’t like” Beyonce including her sometimes juvenile antics and subpar singing capabilities, it’s okay she’s still the “Queen” in your realities…and go on Bowing Down to her as she stated…However, it’s past ridiculous how so many “grown folks” get heated because someone chose to go against the Beyonce grain…I’ve seen fantic fans, but some of these Bey fans are over-the-top with it…I mean it’s like some of them act like obsessed drones…I used to be gaga of Janet, but I knew when she put out garbage too… :koolaid2:

Smonae says: