Bulls Star Derrick Rose to Pay Jonylah Watkins’ Funeral Expenses

Derrick Rose to Pay for Jonylah Watkins Funeral

Chicago Bulls superstar guard Derrick Rose will foot the bill for 6-month-old Jonylah Watkins’ funeral, ABC News reports. Jonylah died a day after she was shot 5 times while her father changed her diaper in the front seat of a van parked on Chicago’s south side on Monday.

Police say the father, who had known gang affiliations, told them the killer opened fire on him while he changed the baby’s diaper. Police believe the drive-by may have been provoked by a Facebook post.

“He was obviously targeted,” Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy said of Jonathan Watkins during a press conference Tuesday. McCarthy added that he didn’t know when Watkins would cooperate with police, a possible reference to the “no snitch” policy of the streets.

According to DNAinfo Chicago, the infant had undergone at least 5 hours of surgery before she died.

“This morning, the baby passed away,” said the Rev. Corey Brooks, a spokesman for the family. “We have another tragedy in the city of Chicago.”

“The city of Chicago should be outraged that in our city a 6-month-old baby could be shot and killed,” Brooks added Tuesday, according to DNAinfo.

Brooks told the Chicago Tribune his Woodlawn-based New Beginnings Church was offering a cash reward for information leading to the arrest of Jonylah’s killer or killers.

Other individuals and community groups have contributed to the reward fund.

Jonylah’s mother, Judy Watkins, was previously shot while carrying the unborn Jonylah. She was working a shift at McDonald’s when Jonylah was shot on Monday. Judy and Jonathan had recently gotten married.

On Tuesday, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel called Jonylah’s murder “senseless” and “despicable,” according to DNAinfo.

• Nas & his ignorant letter will be discussed on CNN today
  • 3 Teens Charged in Fatal Beating of Honor Student
  • Did Jay Z Kill Derrion Albert?
  • Kandi Burruss’ Ex-Fiance Beaten To Death; Arrest Made in the Case

316 Responses to “Bulls Star Derrick Rose to Pay Jonylah Watkins’ Funeral Expenses”

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

LOVING THE WRONG MAN CAN COST YOU EVERYTHING

Unshakable says:

@Intense – Good morning! You are so right. Tamar said, “Be careful of who you let in your life.” :yes:

Unshakable says:

@topic – there are no words to adequately articulate how I feel regarding this baby’s death. There are just no words. Will pray for the families/communities affected by this senseless tragedy. :pray:

oh Gosh this story is SAD big UPS to D.Rose for Helping them Out!

For the record, I don’t believe the father’s story. How does a baby, lying down on a car seat, get shot 5 times while the father, who is in full view of the shooter, is not shot once? Personally, I believe the father held the baby up as a shield. That’s why I’m waiting for the truth to come out.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

@SR I THOUGHT THE FATHER WAS SHOT BECAUSE THEY LISTED HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AS WELL?!?!

I PRAY THAT IS NOT THE CASE THAT HE USED THE BABY AS A SHIELD, HIM AND THE SHOOTER SHOULD BURN IN HELL IF THAT’S TRUE

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

GOOD MORNING UNSHAKEABLE :waves:

Diva says:

This is so sad! I would just lose my mind if something happened to my grandman in my gravi!

Bombshell Esq says:

————————————-

Aunty I had the same speculation because something about this doesn’t sound right to me.

@SANDRAROSE
      Get outta my head!! after posting my Comment i went up to read and Thought :huh: the baby was in the Back seat laying down and got hit 5xs . . .

ReadingIsFundamental says:

@ Jonylah’s mother, Judy Watkins, was previously shot while carrying the unborn Jonylah.

Just Wow. They were both caught up in the game.

RIP Little Jonylah.

I think I said it yesterday…. I think God saved this baby from something far more terrible in her future. God Bless.

Trendsetter says:

Very sad…I shed tears yesterday after I heard that the baby died…

As you all know I reside in Chicago…the police were out and about last night…I’ve never seen so many police in my life in one day….it was like they were everywhere…the city is definitely up in arms about this killing right here!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

LOVING THE WRONG MAN CAN COST YOU EVERYTHING

:cosign:

________________________________

that sounds more like the truth. I agree that makes more sense. :yes:

NaijaGal says:

I figured the chit wasn’t random, I think the killer(s) didn’t see the baby…most times when you live “that life” it’s the innocent parties that pay…may that little girl RIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Amen :pray:

FROm DOWNSTAIRS OutsidetheBox says:LuVie, im in this b!tch.. right or wrong tuhday!

MMM Kay :kona:

I just don’t know what to say about Chicago man.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Everyone should boycott that godforsaken hell hole called Sh*tcao until the officials and the mafia come together and get their toilet bowl of a city under control. I mean, you don’t even hear this much riff raff coming out of Detroit or Newark.

#MONEY TALKS :shotsfired:

Bombshell Esq says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Just Wow. They were both caught up in the game.

RIP Little Jonylah.

——————————

Not necessarily, these dudes have no morals if they can’t catch their intended target they usually go after their family of the people closest to them. Could have been the case when she was shot while preggo.

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

5.For the record, I don’t believe the father’s story. How does a baby, lying down on a car seat, get shot 5 times while the father, who is in full view of the shooter, is not shot once? Personally, I believe the father held the baby up as a shield. That’s why I’m waiting for the truth to come out

Wow. I skipped over this story when I saw it yesterday. The context is a bit much for me, but wow. I didn’t read it today either, kudos to Derrick, I hope this isn’t what happened. WOW

@ Intensemocha, I stand corrected. The father was also shot and is hospitalized. I just find it suspicious that the baby was shot 5 times if he was the intended target.

Anna says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

@ Jonylah’s mother, Judy Watkins, was previously shot while carrying the RIP Little Jonylah.

~~~~~~
      That gave me some comfort.

Trendsetter says:

The father is actually at the hospital I work for….

Trendsetter says:

When I left work yesterday…the media was everywhere…

Trendsetter says:

Well the reports I heard and read stated that he pulled over to change her diaper…

LadieLeo says:

Lawd this is just so sad. What makes u so hard or give street credit to someone who just kills innocent folk, specially a baby…..I don’t know nothing bout that life nor care to :no:

BayMami_de4 says:

RIP little mami.
      So, so :(

Not this one tho @LuVie. :no: Too sad! Im JUST coming back around.

:newpost: @Aunt Tea?

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Bombshell…

If you KNOW you are with a street gangsta dude and you get knocked up by him… you are apart of that life too. In my opinion, she was about that life by kicking it with him, having his baby and still continuing to be with him…. h*ll, she even married street dude AFTER getting shot while carrying his child.

That “ride or die chick” sh*t is NOT cute.

Trendsetter says:

Or he pulled over to buy drugs. That seems more likely than the changing diaper story.

Diva says:

Aunt Sandra Rose can we please get a new postive post!!!!! This one is making me sad everytime I hit refresh…..We wanna stay positive in this sad world we are living in….please and thank you!

Ni ni says:

Omg Sandra, I hope not. They seriously need to call the national guard in chicago. I cant understand why they wont. Theyre supposed to be used in time of crisis right? To protect us at home, not just in foreign affairs.

free says:

ReadingIsFundamental says: I think I said it yesterday…. I think God saved this baby from something far more terrible in her future.

*********************

:cosign:

all of them shot up and still probably gonna bring more babies into the world.

Trendsetter says:

The father is actually at the hospital I work for….

Can he talk? I have a list of questions for him. Can I email them to you?

DoNotDeleteMe says:

#MONEY TALKS
      *****************************

shyt at least detroit and Newark got people trying to help the cities. Politicians in Chicago too busy being underhanded and coniving to do anything about it. Its just sad. Chicago wont continue to be shyt until the city is put under MARSHALL LAW its gettin out of hand :no:

Smonae says:

Divaaaaa that lil boy is gorgeous :hugs: him

@OTB . .
      Yes,did the Passing Of GraMa trigger that?? :hug:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

lol Sandra trying to interrogate dude.

who is in full view of the shooter, is not shot once
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The Sun Times is my friend. Maybe it can be yourn too.

Tamar is pregnant. Just saw a pic of Vince holding her bump.

I feel so bad about the baby uptop but sadly, I kinda agree with Sandra.

Trendsetter says:

The father is actually at the hospital I work for….

Can he talk? I have a list of questions for him. Can I email them to you?

____________________________

I’m emailing you right now Sandra

Diva that gravie is just awwwwwww :love:

VDot says:

______________________________

Yeah something about this story doesn’t sound right. Poor baby :crying:

Chile them folks is going ham crazy up there in Chicago :tea:

Breezy says:

That is a nice gesture of Derrick Rose. This is so sad, i cant imagine the pain that poor baby endured being shot 5 times smh. May she rip

VDot says:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

———–

:blink:

Is this forreal? :hahaha:

Smonae says:

That’s nice of D Rose, Chi is just out of control, u know its bad when they shooting close to one of the Presidents home :no:

Jesus take the wheel :tea: Jesus take the wheel

Can he talk? I have a list of questions for him. Can I email them to you
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The father of the 6-month-old girl fatally shot earlier this week is cooperating with police from his hospital bed, although he doesn’t know who shot him, a family spokesman said Wednesday morning.

“He is giving them the information that they are asking for,” said the Rev. Corey Brooks, acting as a spokesman for Jonylah Watkins’ family. “He is answering every question.”

EVERY question. I am sure if there is something going on they will get to the bottom of it. I dont want to write this dude off yet. The fact that a baby died is a tragedy enough.

That baby girl is up in Heaven! :yahoo:

===========
      You get got the way you live your life.

:cosign: Intense and SR #isayheduckedouttatheway

Can he talk? I have a list of questions for him. Can I email them to you
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree Dubb :tea:

Trendsetter says:

Brooks initially said Jonylah had been shot five times, but a law enforcement report indicates one bullet entered her right shoulder and exited her left buttocks

Smonae says:

:cosign:

Anna says:

~~~~~~
      As much as I love my Grand, I’ve never pulled over to the side of the road to change her diaper. She had to wait until I got to my destination.

Trendsetter says:

On Monday afternoon, Watkins was standing on the curb in the 6500 block of South Maryland, changing his daughter’s diaper on the front passenger seat of a minivan, when a gunman emerged unnoticed from a gangway behind him and opened fire. He and Jonylah were injured. She survived emergency surgery but died Tuesday morning.

awww :sad: this is just too much. I will back on a lighter post :peace:

Trendsetter says:

Police are tapping Brooks to assist in obtaining help from hesitant family members.

Tuesday, Watkins spoke briefly by phone with the Chicago Sun-Times.

“I was trying to help. I was trying to help. I was trying to help her,” Jonathan Watkins said in a weak voice shortly after learning that Jonylah had died.

“They told me she didn’t make it,” Watkins said, his voice cracking with emotion.

He said he has no idea who shot them, although McCarthy said it appeared that he was the “intended victim.”

Watkins recently married his wife, Judy, 20, who works at a McDonald’s restaurant. They live in Woodlawn.

Ok, I just purchased Underneath It All off of Amazon. All I need is one more person to buy it, and then we can discuss :yes: This can be Book #1 of the New SR Book Club…
      Thoughts?

Trendsetter says:

Alright I’m done….This story is just to tragic for me..

:peace:

Sandra I emailed you…

:wave: thank you Jenie
      Smonae that’s my little pudding!!! I :heart: him to death

DoNotDeleteMe says:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

#MONEY TALKS
      *****************************

Exactly! It makes no sense whatsoever for crime to be that daggone out of control. If the police can swarm the streets in the after math of this tragedy, then they can swarm the streets and stop these hooligans from sh*tting on their city day in and day out. Even though I am only 3.5 hours from Chicago, I will not visit there nor spend another dime there. I know my 3 nickels won’t put a dent in their corrupt coffers. Still, as far as I am concerned Ch*tcago no longer exists on my radar when it comes to vacation spots/weekend getaways! :mad:

:no:

Anna says:

~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Anna this I wif you on this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ok, I just purchased Underneath It All off of Amazon. All I need is one more person to buy it, and then we can discuss This can be Book #1 of the New SR Book Club…
      Thoughts?
      ________________________

:typing: I'm in but what is it about :thinking:

Margo Candela @DTTS?

DoNotDeleteMe says:

@ Doesn’t Talk To Strangers:

Who is the author?

Jenny,

R. L. Davis touches on the taboo subject of love vs lust. He shows that love can sometimes motivate you to destroy the very thing you want the most! Underneath It All will have you wondering just how far the ties that bind can be stretched before they break. Janelle, a smart, savvy business woman takes life by the horns! She refuses to let adversity stop her in her career… or her personal life. Juggling her company and her relationship with basketball star, Jared “J.C.” Capone, she is often sacrificing one thing for another. J.C. is a man with a plan… party, play and enjoy everything his money can buy! To him, life is all about appearance and getting what you want! This book will have you wondering, Is there really a such thing as relationships… or are they just emotional waiting rooms that people dwell in until they find someone else?

Smonae says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Thoughts?

Who's the author, I'm late. I see one by Erica Mena

I have DEF. pulled over to change a stank ass pamper. And if they had just set out, who knows how long she wouldve had to travel in whatever it was. IDK. Im not ready to write the man off just because he didnt die too.

OTB & Delete

About the Author

R. L. Davis is a new writer exploding onto the scene with his first book! Davis was motivated by an urge to get people talking about the consequences of their choices in relationships and life. Underneath It All pushes the envelope when we think about the decisions that we make in our everyday lives. As a father and active community member, Davis knows that every choice he makes not only affects his life, but the lives of those around him. Davis started writing 15 years ago as a hobby. It was a way for him to escape the real world and its problems. He never thought something so natural to him would turn into a tool that would help him express himself to the world. R.L. Davis plans to take the literary world by storm…one word at a time!

thank you all for the Birthday love :hug: :kiss: all around

EYESOFSCORPIO, GAGIRL, LADIELEO et al

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Jenny,

RL ok :thumbsup: let me go add to my kindle. I will start tonight :typing:

Oh. K.

OTB, that’s how they lived, this ain’t nothing new to them, just the baby got caught up in it.

RIP Baby!
      Gangbangers don’t work with the cops :no: I expect whoever done to get dealt with soon IMB… We’ll see :shrug:

Did you find it Smonae?

It’s OFFICIAL! :yahoo: This is our 1st book for Thee New SR Book Club :grill:

FuturedocDonte says:

Afternoon everbody :waves: I’m on lurk mode today

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

Happy birthday Naja. 50 is the new 30 and you make it look oh so good :thumbsup:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Can he talk? I have a list of questions for him. Can I email them to you
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree Dubb
      ^^^^^^^
      As do I. Ion think he held her up as a shield. Bullets travel and richocet. Mawning!

I drive fast. We could die too. In theory. But thats how I live, you feel me? I STILL am not ready to say he held his child up as a fukking shield. :eek: @DTTS

BRENDEN – ummm thanks? :lol: and I’m actually 70 thank you very much :hug:

DTS just ordered that book from Kindle baby :yahoo: for .99 cents
      :woohoo: :danban1: bim bim !!!!

With tax and shipping it comes to $10.24

DoNotDeleteMe says:

OK. Since I am ahead of the others in my book club at work, I will pick this book up later on a BN and start on it tonight. I have 3 books going on at the same d*mn time! :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

DTS just ordered that book from Kindle baby for .99 cents
      bim bim !!!!

______________________________

will order the book when i get home… I will read inbetween my Sims 3 gameplay :yes:

#dontjudgeme&Iwontjudgeyou

I didn’t say shield :no: I said he “ducked”
      :eek:

And slow down :rules:

on the kindle ebook its .99 cents :yes: get you a tablet or download the app :yes: Just ordered it !

:wave: hey Future

Oh everyone is all fancy smancy getting the E-Version huh :lol:

I wanna hold a book in my hands :shrug:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Naija… Happy Birthday Queen

Imma light one up for you… then blow it out real fast cause I don’t smoke. lol

Shereezy says:

Bombshell Esq says:

————————————-

************************************************

Same here…how does a Kid laying down get hit 5 times but the father got hit once and survived???

And to the person who stated that : Loving the wrong man can cost you everything :preach:

I read another book by RL Davis :thinking: can’t think of the name though

MsDiva :love: Awwwwww I can see the GrandMan now yo! Too cute *pouts*

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

RIP Baby!
      Gangbangers don’t work with the cops I expect whoever done to get dealt with soon IMB… We’ll see
      ^^^^^
      It's national news. They are going to find her killers or someone to pin it on to make it look good. Give em a week. Look how fast they found Hadiya's killers….

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Did you find it Smonae?

It’s OFFICIAL! This is our 1st book for Thee New SR Book Club

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      What book are we reading?

pointhimout says:

Sandra why didn’t u tell me the POTUS will be delivering the commencement speech at Morehouse College this year?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Oh everyone is all fancy smancy getting the E-Version huh
      I wanna hold a book in my hands
      ________________________

:rofl: hell this my first ebook :lol: myself but I have always heard that the ebooks are much cheaper :yes:

bless this lil baby’s soul, this is just beyond tragic. :pray:

kudos to Derrick for taking care of this :applause:
      DTTS it’s a really good book. I read it last year :tea:

catch up bewski! :grill:

RIF – thank you much doll :hug:

:whistle:
      one love, one heart
      let’s get together and feel alright

MzTisch, they will pin it on someone :yes:
      ============
      MsDiva
      ‘Underneath it all’ by R. L. Davis
      Go on Amazon now :yes:

Diva says:

@DTTS thnaks ma…I can take him down now! I still don’t know why you can’t see gravi’s until a certain time..dats cray cray :rofl:

I have DEF. slowed down. :yes: #progress

DTTS it’s a really good book. I read it last year :tea:

:chase:

Pickachu Tran says:

ebooks are MUCH cheaper…and a lot of books they have for free (most of your classical authors) thats how I got hooked on Jane Austin

Happy Birthday Naija! :bday:

And if I’m not mistaken, the father got shot 3 times. In the behind, in the side, and in the face. He is in critical, but stable condition.

MzTisch, Suntimes had a good writeup Sunday about the “no snitching” comparing two neghborhoods. Good read!

I wanna hold a book in my hands
      _______

Ugh. Me too. Drives me crazy. :lol: Gotta store all them books too!

I noticed :yes:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

DTTS it’s a really good book. I read it last year :tea:

:chase:

:rofl: i was zee 1st! :trophy:

yaw be sure to let me know what u thank tew. maybe we can read the next one togedda :tea:

Blackswan says:

@dtts just read the sample looks very interesting

Fay, you will participate in the book club discussion, right? :waiting:

I’m in….I found the book in ibooks for .99 too!!!!! :buttshake:

Pickachu Tran says:

ugggggggggh why is this day dragging :wail:

This day going by slower than a retarded bish trying to solve 1+1

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

^^^^^
      Imma check it out. :yes:

Happy Birthday Naija!

__________________________________

Hey boo!

NaijaGal says:

MZTISCH :hug: thank you…so were there a total of 5 bullets and people are mistakenly saying the daughter got shot 5 times?

Get it Swan, so we can discuss! :D

Diva says:

I’m in….I found the book in ibooks for .99 too!!!!!

:fistbump: :hug:

Naija, people in the neighborhood say they heard ten shots.

NaijaGal says:

MZTISCH thank you…so were there a total of 5 bullets and people are mistakenly saying the daughter got shot 5 times?
      ^^^^
      I may be wrong, but from what I’ve been reading there were MORE than 5 shots. People heard at least 10…….

cougar lover says:

thats why i’m super selective about who i associate with. fugg around and be on somebody hate and/or hitlist tryna befrenn everybody.

Hrmmmmm :thinking: Maybe he’ll do a Q&A Author Session with us! :yes:

Trend! :love:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

If you get the physical book, it is print on demand. Barnes and Nobles said that it will take 3-4 business days to print then it will ship out to you. I am just going to download it on my phone’s kindle ap.

NaijaGal says:

Damn…just sad all the way around…so many questions…so was it a rival gang? did he leave the gang and they were coming for him? I can’t even imagine what the mother is going through 6 months is as innocent as it gets :(

Blackswan says:

Ok excited its only .99 too.

Diva says:

so how is this SR reading club gonna work? Do we have a timeframe and an outline?

That’s how they live Naija… :tea:

Peruse the web for info on the parents…

^^^^^
      Who knows? It could even be a case of he LOOKED like someone they had beef with. Niccas is stupid, and niccas with a weapon is even dumber. It’s just sad that she never had a chance….

Genia says:

____________________________________________________________________
      I pray not Sandra. I pray with all heart this father protective instincts were first and foremost. It’s hurtful enough to know that this child of 6mo. fell victim to another person’s life choices. There are no words that i can find to express how pausing..this is.

Its avail on Amazon. $6.

MsDiva, we will read and discuss, but we gotta vote on a ‘read by’ date :rules:

Smonae says:

DTTS I’m going out here to order right now $.99 shiiiiid sound like a deal to me

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

MsDiva, we will read and discuss, but we gotta vote on a ‘read by’ date

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Well I was thinking chapters by such date…..and then discuss or you saying read the whole book and discuss?

cougar lover says:

aint nobody got time for reading… :hailnaw:

IONO MsDiva :shrug: Let’s add that option to the vote also :shrug:

That baby is just so adorable :love: She is alright now yall! :yes:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

That’s how they live Naija…

Peruse the web for info on the parents…

*********************

ppl who live that life should NOT be having kids!!!! PERIOD… whats the point of raising a child in a fukked up enviornment because IT WAS YOUR CHOICE NOT TO DO BETTER..all you risk is producing another hoodlum that only brings terror to society instead of being a positive member of society. I HOPE THIS CHANGES THE WAY THEY DECIDE TO LIVE…but it probably wont since I see a revenge killing in their near future…

How you on a blog then.. :huh:

Yep @DTTS.

:rofl: @cougar reading is very good for ya. I’m on springbreak too :yahoo: I enjoy a quick read

OTB!!!! :rofl:

Um when you go to the homepage…undaneef this post…WHO is that Andre Cymone “Dance Electric” looking mufawka?

Gigi26 says:

Shorty got shot working a shift while she was pregnant at McDonalds?

Baby got hit 5 times while laying down getting her diaper changed? :blink:

Iono but something doesn’t sound right here…they were both about that life and it cost him the life of his daughter. What 6 month old is gonna survive a shooting like that? Come on son, be realistic. I know I am.

This doesn’t stop me from going to Chicago in June tho. The shield of God protects me…but I know I ain’t staying in the Southside with my homegirl, my ass is in the hotel :tea:

Its avail on Amazon. $6.
      Understand this is the hardcopy, the e-book is .99 cents Roses :yes:

MzTisch says:

I wish I had time to curl up with a good book……. :cry:

I have a hard time with this line of thinking. How do we know they werent trying to do better… it looks like they may have been trying to deviate from whatever life they had, seeing as they had gotten married, something rare in their gang community, I presume..

cougar lover says:

aint nobody got time for reading…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      chile reading is knowledge and POWER!!! you betta pick a book err now & then :rofl:

Oh neva mind. Bangladesh. Heard of him…I don’t think I ever seen him though. :no:

DAYNCE…the Dance electriccccccccccccccccccc :danban:
      Listen to the rhythmmmmmmmmmm of your soullllllllll

Promise he look like Andre Cymone.

cougar lover says:

OTB
      i use the tty service, it speaks the werds ma’am.

Jenie

you sposed to have threw your books in a box under the bed until your break is over.

@Tisch, maybe he know some tricks ion’know. Just saying. Books on tape perhaps? :lol: Dont let me find out he getting the blog voice read to him. :huh:

Gigi26 says:

And Big Ups to D. Rose for paying for the funeral..I hope these parents take this as a sign to DO BETTER with themselves and leave the City for a min cuz clearly their lives were spared.

I already started reading………I’mma a speed reader too!!!! #justsoyouknow

MzTisch says:

I wish I had time to curl up with a good book…

You have to make time :D it’s important. Start off with fun books to read.

I read your mind @Couga. :no: :lol:

I already started reading………I’mma a speed reader too!!!! #justsoyouknow

Me too, but my tablet is at home :sad: I will start tonight :yes:

Understand this is the hardcopy, the e-book is .99 cents Roses
      _________

Right that was just for my physical sensation sistahs. I have a fear my books will go poof. :eek: I like writing notes in the margins, and dog-earing pages. :oops:

MzTisch says:

I wish I had time to curl up with a good book…

You have to make time it’s important. Start off with fun books to read
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Or Get some on audio/CD’s. Best invention ever :yahoo:

cougar lover says:

what am i thinking now?

Apparition says:

leave the City
      ——————
      Which is what they want us to do.

cougar lover says:

OTB
      i use the tty service, it speaks the werds ma’am.
      Jenie

School books yes, but I really enjoy reading :yes:

I dont think I ever seen him either @Dubb. Names fitting tho it seems.

Apparition says:

leave the City
      ——————
      Which is what they want us to do

Well hell I would be out like Pueeemmmmmmmm! >>> :steer:

that_VA_thickchick says:

:offtopic: Cause this has me too sad

Just saw the video of Joe Budden confronting Consequence about something he said on the radio. (Apparently the reason for the bytch slap) Consequence was stuttering and sputtering like a car out of gas. Joe was like super calm and quiet the whole time. He was actually sexy to me for about 3.5 seconds. Whoochile

MzTisch says:
      I wish I had time to curl up with a good book…
      You have to make time it’s important. Start off with fun books to read
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Or Get some on audio/CD’s. Best invention ever
      :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

HEy everyone! I’m late! Can I have the name of the book! I wanna be in on the book club too!!!

Oh and Hey :wave: OTB! How are you hun :hug:

:eek: youre thinking: what is she going to say..? Or youre thinking about sex. Fitty fitty chance I got here.. :lol:

Right that was just for my physical sensation sistahs. I have a fear my books will go poof. I like writing notes in the margins, and dog-earing pages.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Me too. My daddy still read the newspaper every single day. And he is a former IBM’er…VERY tech saavy at 65…but he is NEVER gonna read it online. EVER. When he be in the hospilah that be his only request. Leave him some change so he can go to the gift shop and get his paper erryday. :rofl: My sister called me and was like when you go visit dad tonight, be sure to leave him some change. I forgot. Dont want his azz calling folks at 7 a.m. cussin :rofl:

Which is what they want us to do
      ————————-
      Shiiid welp i’m just gonna follow “their” plan and do just that because ain’t no way in hell i’m gonna continue to live amongst those decrepid individuals just for the sake of the “black community experience” FOH with that. I’ll take my ass to the burbs and live in peace.

I ain’t fixin to get shot again for the sake of living amongst my own. Nope. I’ll sell out real quick to LIVE and not DIE for a stupid reason.

Str8tUpMenace says:

That’s a damn shame!!! :no: <—-SMH

Nakeya Underneath it all its by RL DAVIS :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

:hug: Thanks Jenie. I’m going to go get it now!

@Board, What else are you guys reading?

“Wrapped in Rainbows” and.. *checks bag* a book from the $1 store: “Say Yes” by Donna Hill. <–large print. :eek: <– me haha.

Which is what they want us to do
      ————————-
      ________________________

You better say that !!! :cosign: the heyull out of this comment :applause:

cougar lover says:

wrongo, i was thinking that red onions are much better than yellow ones. also was thanking, why does the sun beams warm up this room through the windows, but its chilly outside :yes:

@Keya :hug: I am on the up and up, dear, thanks so much for asking. :) :hug:

I was gonna font about that cat Kdub buy I didnt want to mess with SRs paper :rofl:

He was actually sexy to me for about 3.5 seconds.

Listen. Yall can judge me all you want #FREEPASS cause hunti, Joe can read the telephone book to me and get these drawers. :love:

He is sooooo fukking SMEXXY!! <–extra manly sexy. That voice?? *swoons*

Apparition says:

:shrug: But when they close down project buildings and relocate people they send them to the suburbs.

Nakeya_j says:

@OTB That is very good to hear! I’m so glad your feeling better.

cougar lover says:

wonder why the black affluent neighborhoods are never grand, old money looking like the sprite ones. i know about old money and whatnot, but there are us folks that been had money for years, so why is that?

Which is what they want us to do
      ————————-

totally agree :yes:

Gigi26 says:

Shorty got shot working a shift while she was pregnant at McDonalds?

Baby got hit 5 times while laying down getting her diaper changed?

^^^^^^
      Come to town Gigi!

Chicago is a beautiful city. Good food, good atmosphere, and despite the reports…good people. I don’t run in circles where I would get shot or shot at. I pray that me and mines make it home everyday and everynight….bullets, drunk drivers, trains, planes dropping outta the sky, floods, hurricanes, planes hitting buildings

Smonae says:

I read the first 3 books of the Cartel series in 4 days, read Murda Momma’s in 1,,
      i :love: to read, not many days go by where I dont

Apparition says:

^^^^^^^^
      Sure da fugg dew!

Nakeya_j says:

He is sooooo fukking SMEXXY!! <–extra manly sexy. That voice??
      —–
      That is very true, however he looks liek one of them who is very sexy but smelly. I don't know. It might just be me. lol

Oprahs Bunion says:

I just logged in from a longgggg lurk to tell my darling Naijagal :happybirthday:

:lick: and put that WHERE EVER you’d like!!!

LSLH says:

@Jenie and everyone else…

When will we begin the discussion on the book for Sandra Rose’s Book Club?

I downloaded it to my iphone for .99 cents.

Helloooooooo EVERYONE!!! :waves:

goat76 says:

I read one report that the father did get shot like in the back, ass, or something like that. I also read in in another report that the baby was shot twice and not 5 times.

Maybe when he picked the baby up to run from the shooters, that’s when the baby got shot.

I really hope he didn’t use his baby as a shield.

that_VA_thickchick says:

He was actually sexy to me for about 3.5 seconds.

He is sooooo fukking SMEXXY!! <–extra manly sexy. That voice?? *swoons*
      ________
      No judgement. I used to have a big crush on him. Even saw him in person years ago. Came to the club, sang Pump it Up and left. But as the norm with reality shows, it's killing my buzz for him. But the smooth way he confronted Consequence Bucky Beaver lookin azz had me feeling some kinda way. I started crushing on Mendecees after he choke slammed Yandy's cousin then went back into chill mode like nothing had happened.

———————
      Yup but there’s a difference between being displaced, and willingly researching a neighborhood to move into. At least to me.

I understand what you’re saying but in the case of these two, the environment is not condusive to them living fulfilling lives to they got to start somewhere new imo

@Dubb I LOVE reading the Sunday paper still. The glossy ads.. :love: editorial columns :heart: . I understand him!!! I have NEVER finished a Sunday crossword puzzle. I STILL try tho. :lol:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

He is sooooo fukking SMEXXY!! <–extra manly sexy. That voice??
      —–
      _______
      lol I think he takes baths. LOL I hate a dude that look good but smell like he's been playing ball in the hood all day. At the court where the baskeball net is a grocery bag with the bottom cut out. :lol:

—–
      Lord forgive me for saying this, but jigs don’t value shyt, don’t take care of shyt, and don’t care about shyt. And the ones with money know that, yes it can be a great grand looking place, but there is always some jigs who don’t care and mess crap up. #JudgeMeIDontCare

Gigi26 says:

@Tisch: I’m coming for a wedding but i’ve been to Chicago twice before and I loved it! :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

lol I think he takes baths. LOL I hate a dude that look good but smell like he’s been playing ball in the hood all day. At the court where the baskeball net is a grocery bag with the bottom cut out.
      ——
      hahahahah :hahaha: Joe just irkes me with the vest the look like he made them at rehab during arts and crafts, and the beard that is super dark.

Joe Budden :hump:

Just from the back doe! Talking to meh the whole time. All calm like he does…..

Pickachu Tran says:

what is the black community experience???

the black community is no longer a “community”

we were slaves together
      died together
      gained our freedom together
      faught for our rights together
      gained our rights together under a united front TOGETHER

Now since NIGRAS got all there rights there is no reason to stand united anymore and help the community. Gone are the days of black migration to the west and north where black people had their own communites and businesses and flourished together.

NO we all integrated and forgot who we are and the struggles of our ancestors :coffee:

#ENDRANT

I am from Chicago that father was shout multi times they let off rounds inside the van. Whoever walked up on him and let off a round in the car. Now if you walk up behind him and see him bent over you shoot down. If the father got hit a few times and fell now the baby is not covered just laying there maybe the person then shot the baby on purpose or just keep shooting and they stated they have camara footage of the man getting into a blue van and pulling off. And the fools out south don’t care everybody can get it.. That’s the way of life that’s why I don’t go that way after six and this happen at 12:30 in the afternoon so i might push my time frame up. They heartless.. I don’t think he use the baby as a shield he got shot up first maybe the bullets went throw his body to hers. He only a 20 yo gangbanger he doesn’t know any better to change a baby in a war zone. He wouldn’t had my baby at all.. But I don’t date gangbangers let alone marry them.

—–
      ^^
      What’s a jig? :rofl:

@Couga :cuss: I’ll get that ass next time <– Ice Cube in Player’s Club voice. :lol:

But for reals, :gossip: Vidalia blows red outta the water! Come on, son!

The window has no tint? The sun gonna shine bright like a diamond (and warm things up as a side effect)

Nakeya_j says:

what is the black community experience???

the black community is no longer a “community”

we were slaves together
      died together
      gained our freedom together
      faught for our rights together
      gained our rights together under a united front TOGETHER

NO we all integrated and forgot who we are and the struggles of our ancestors

#ENDRANT
      —–
      :clap: :cosign:

:offtopic: why I heard this morning on the radio that a Good times movie is in the works :tea:

BBUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

:hug: thank you luv…I put it on my right cheek…on the face, not ass :lol:

that_VA_thickchick says:

——
      hahahahah Joe just irkes me with the vest the look like he made them at rehab during arts and crafts, and the beard that is super dark.
      ______
      I think the thing that made him less sexy to me is how he plays with Tahiry’s mind. I hate a dude that you tell to stay away and they show up at your job like “what’s up?” They know you can’t leave ‘em alone…and it’s usually the ones that aint hittin on shyt. :lol:

———————————————
      Because them sprites know how to come together and set up neighborhood watches n create sets of property rules for the area. Shiid they know what time it is, so the grass better be cut low and green, house better look like the rest of ours, and NO FOOLISHNESS or they will shut that shyt down quick, fast n in a hurry.

What’s a jig?
      —-
      A black person when you don’t want to call them negroes. lol

that_VA_thickchick says:

——
      ______
      ^^^^^^
      It’s a game to boff of them. They fuggin.

What’s a jig?
      —-
      A black person when you don’t want to call them negroes. lol
      ^^^^
      Love it!

HEYYYY Diva!!!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

why I heard this morning on the radio that a Good times movie is in the works

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :nono: some things you just leave along..and a good times movie is one!

—–
      Hold up, was it her that was all on the radio telling anyone who would listen that he stomped her out?!

—–
      ^^^^^^
      And wasn’t it her posting pics of the miscarried fetus in the toilet?

Oprahs Bunion says:

@Naijagal!!!! Damn!!! Got me all excited! HAHA! Hope you have an awesome day!! :-)

Nakeya_j says:

some things you just leave along..and a good times movie is one!
      —-
      Exactly. And what would the movie be about? When the show ended, they were about to move out of the projects. The struggle was over right? Man they can keep that. :no:

that_VA_thickchick says:

—–
      ________
      Hmmm… not sure. But if he was “on that shyt” then it’s very possible.

VDot says:

_____________________________________

I saw it too. I’m not a real Joe Budden fan, but he was looking rather secksy! :ashamed:

After Cons slapped him, the two of them had another altercation. Joey was on twitter taunting Cons saying to show us his face. That he was quick to talk chit about the first smack. I hope he knocked Con’s dentures out :duel:

VDot says:

I think that was Ester Baxter.

^^^^^^
      And wasn’t it her posting pics of the miscarried fetus in the toilet?
      ——
      YUP! And the same one who said he was stalking her, hiding under her bed and all of that. This is a prime example of why I don’t feel bad when ppl go back to the one who abused them. Now if in fact he stomps her out again, I hope she keeps it to herself.

NO we all integrated and forgot who we are and the struggles of our ancestors
      ———————————–
      OHHH NO I LOVE MY NEGORES, but the NIGGAS have come and taken ahold and I aint with that shyt at ALL.

I ain’t fittin to stay in a neighborhood full of niggas who don’t want to do shyt with their property and I take the hit when the price of my home goes down in value.

I ain’t fittin to stay in a neighborhood where the schools were top notch and have now gone to shyt cuz of the lazy ass parents who bring their bad lil niglets to fight teachers and disrupt the learning process. So my kid can’t learn because you neglect home training n shyt)

I def ain’t fittin to stay in a neighborhood where I have to put up gates to the damn high heavens because my car got stolen right out of my driveway and I’ve been living there for over 10 years.

Yeah, fukk that i’m out to live with Suzie n em :lol:

JUDGE ME.

that_VA_thickchick says:

^^^^^^
      And wasn’t it her posting pics of the miscarried fetus in the toilet?
      ——
      She will write a book and sell it on Amazon for $0.99.

:waves: OTB!!!
      Gigi
      Nakeya_j
      Who_Dat
      Genie
      Goat
      VDot
      VAThickness

I know it’s a lot of ya’ll up in here today! So excuse me if I missed some!

—-
      This is my son’s school right now. Bet money he won’t be there next school year.

———————————————
      ______________________________

Girl :preach:
      @Diva girl the guy that created Wreck it Wrath is supposed to be doing it :no:

———————————————

THIS IS THE TRUTH.. I once lived in a nice little middle class neighborhood but the hoodboogers that bought the house next door done CAME UP out the PJs but forgot that they DONE CAME UP.. that is the only house on the street that looks like a hot mess, shady looking people always hanging out over there sitting on the porch, cops called there all the time, Loud music all times of the night, got bout 20 kids running around looking like something off of FEED THE CHILDREN, none of the adults work but one (the father)… THEY HAVE SINGLE HANDEDLY ****ED UP MY ONCE QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD and im pissed about it :mad:

that_VA_thickchick says:

:waves: Oprah’s Bunion

JUDGE ME.
      —-
      Naw, I’m a high five you. Ain’t nobody got time for that. Shoot.

VDot says:

And wasn’t it her posting pics of the miscarried fetus in the toilet?
      ——

_________

Two different people!

Ester: miscarried fetus
      Tahiry: hiding under the bed :rofl: I forgot about that. That chit cray!

Nakeya_j says:

She will write a book and sell it on Amazon for $0.99.
      —–
      smh. She is a bird.

Two different people!

Ester: miscarried fetus
      Tahiry: hiding under the bed I forgot about that. That chit cray!
      —–
      So wait. Joe done beat up two different women?!

VDot says:

Hey Ms. Bunion!! :waves:

:kiss: to my beau beau. I see ya guhl!

Hey OB :wave:

GAGIRL87 says:

Trendsetter says:

The father is actually at the hospital I work for….

Can he talk? I have a list of questions for him. Can I email them to you?

_____________________________________________________________________

I love Sandra she fonted that so dead serious :rofl:

OB! :wave: :hug: Hey Stranger! WB!

that_VA_thickchick says:

Pickachu Tran says:

My parents neighborhood was a nice middle class neighborhood with well respected hard working people. But as her neighbors die, the houses are all becoming occupied by people with Section 8 vouchers. Not all are trife. But most of them that have moved in the area. One house always has 5 dudes, 7 girls, and 12 kids on the porch. The house literally looks like it has been picked up, rolled in dirt, and sat back down. And it was a nice house before. One girl STAY on the porch braiding somebody’s hair. And she has YET to finish hers. Sitting there with half her hair braided and the other side all over creation with a comb sticking out of it. I keep begging them to move. They gone learn. God I just got :mad:

:kiss: es to my muthafukkin Mrs.!

Gigi26 says:

See @Pikachu: This is the major problem. We used to have a serious PRIDE in what we owned when we moved “Up North from Down South” Now anyone has access to the pie and it doesn’t take much sacrifice so this is the result.

I bet if a group of Negroes were to talk to em and told em to straighten up they would curse yall straight out. But bring a piece of paper stating that they will be fined and kicked out if they continue the foolishness and see how quick they’ll straighten up.

Don’t get me wrong, sprite communities have their issues too. But you can’t tell when you drive up in there cuz the shyt looks PRISTINE (not counting the sprite trash communities :lol: )

:kiss: @VDot!

OTBBBBBBBBBBB! I’ve been working like a SLAVEEEE!!!!!!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

———————————————
      ______________________________

Girl
      @Diva girl the guy that created Wreck it Wrath is supposed to be doing it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :nono: :nono: :nono:

———————————————

See this happened in my parents neighborhood, but most of the people in that hood are my parents age and have lived there for over 30 suntin years. But there is always that occassional hood booger renting a damn house tearing it up, with a gang of cars in the damn driveway broke down leaking oil. Or the ones bringing they damn 18 wheelers to the neighborhood parking them :no: just burns my grits :cuss:

GAGIRL87 says:

Trendsetter says:

The father is actually at the hospital I work for….

Can he talk? I have a list of questions for him. Can I email them to you?

_____________________________________________________________________

I love Sandra she fonted that so dead serious
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Cause she is SERIOUS as a heartattack!!!!! :rofl: gotta love her

Gigi’s and her sprites!! :haha:

I meant :hahaha: !

One could be next door to say, a sprite “into” kids.. :kona:

after his child was taken away from him he should be trying to work with the police in every which way… :no:

OB!!!! what it do boo :happy: :rofl:

I’ve been working like a SLAVEEEE!!!!!!

But you do it so well! Get.It.In.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Diva and Trend was too cuz she didn’t respond :lol:

Oprahs Bunion says:

OTB, how is the new jewel? I know enough time has past now!

Gigi26 says:

One could be next door to say, a sprite “into” kids..
      ——————————-
      OTB I ain’t saying sprite communities don’t have their issues too boo. :lol: But ride through that cul de sac and I bet you won’t be able to tell cuz the shyt look nice :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ DTTS I’m reading the Ratchet Girls series now on kindle :smack: I need to read some that’s gone stimulate my mind man :yes:

@Razzle that gravi though :rofl:

OB THAT is a pretty gravie :shock: her skin is :love:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Jenie :hug: my bish!!

goat76 says:

:wave: @Oprah

@Pickachu

It only takes ONE family of em…..don’t let it be two on the block. Lawd! And they become friends, but enemies later. One of the families on my block BORROWED the microwave from the other family. Somehow that ish went left. Let’s say windows got busted out and police called. We moving soon as the wead-duh break here. Not JUST cuz of them. But, they are ONE of the reasons.

Diva says:

I’m hungry and don’t know what I want for lunch!!!!

WAIT.

These niggas borrowed a MICROWAVE?! In 2013? :blink:

:rofl: :rofl: :dead:

Oprahs Bunion says:

But you do it so well! Get.It.In.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hopefully things will calm down a tad so I can regroup. I was coming in here to get some laughter! The news lately has been soooo depressing. I’m on my way back home to Louisiana soon and the crime rate in the NO is just BANANAS! My head hurts reading all the articles about murder! SMH just tooo much gun violence!!!

^^^^^^^^
      Just this line here…….. :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

One of the families on my block BORROWED the microwave from the other family.
      —-
      Lawd why?! Who does that?!

OTB I ain’t saying sprite communities don’t have their issues too boo. But ride through that cul de sac and I bet you won’t be able to tell cuz the shyt look nice

I agree its just a slippery slope I dont like to try to climb. Its mayhem and murder everywhere. Cailey Anthony killed her own damn kid in the pool of her nice suburban home.. :shrug: You can hide a lot of chit behind big white gates.

@Pickachu

The damn microwave :ghost: Ninjas will borrow any damn thing :rofl: my sister told me her neighbor ask for so much mess, she has moved back to NY, but chile, she would ask to borrow the vacum , I told my sis :hailnaw: been done sucked up a roach, then should would ask for eggs, bellpepper, speghetti sauce, money the list goes on that”s just crazy :no: to cheap to get they on mess

jeniefrumdabloc says:

OB THAT is a pretty gravie her skin is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I have no idea who she is either, but isn’t she beautiful??? GORGEOUS CHOCOLATE SISTER!! I have a thing for dark skin…wha chu look like? I KID I KID! :hahaha:

Diva says:

:rofl: chile you can get a microwave nowadays for 19.99!!!! fa shame somebody gots to borrow one!!!

BUNION – I’m working…all day and night :crying1:

BORROWED the microwave
      ———–
      the struggle is effing REAL!

:eek:

Yes, ya’ll the MICROWAVE! :crying:

@OB :thumbsup: Sooooo crute! I got an emerald green stone. Love it! #fancy

Smonae says:

BORROWED the microwave :wtf:

!!! We are here! I have been in a pit and the terrible state of the world aint helping!

Smonae says:

I wiah a ninja would come knocking talking bout let me hold that microwave, bish really :shocked:

What up OTB :waves:

OB she is beautiful her features lips just everything :yes:

@Diva soup or salad from your local kroger store :)

GAGIRL87 says:

____________________________________________________________________

This :rofl:

MzTisch says:

But, these bishes (the mothers, and I use that term loosely) that would be on the front porch sipping coffee together in the morning when I would be leaving to go to work in the morning. Bish, watchu sipping coffee fo? You don’t even work! Whatchu staying up fo?!?! Would be on the porch when I leave at 7 and still on porch when I come back at 6. All fuggin summer……

Gigi26 says:

I’m crying cuz these nigga borrowed a microwave and was bussing out windows cuz of it lawd JESUS BE A BED BATH AND BEYOND COUPON!

:crying: :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

OB she is beautiful her features lips just everything
      ————-
      So does Ne-Yo. :tea:

Oprahs Bunion says:

@Naijagal – * :kiss: tears away* I know you will have fun this weekend though!

and here I thought I was feeling the struggle on my own :lol:

but you right it take ONE hoodchicken family to ruin a neighboorhood and they JUST ruined mine.

I keep :praying: to God that they get that forclosure notice, but who would want to live there now after they ruined a brand new, built from the ground up home in less than a year…

Gigi26 says:

Tisch, they got to get ready for the daily ratchetness… :rofl:

@ OTB – WAITINGGG!!! :wink:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Diva soup or salad from your local kroger store
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We don’t have Kroger anymore…been gone for over 15 years. I want a salad or loaded baked potatoe from McAlister’s Deli I think.

Smonae says:

:rofl: EXACTLY

Razzle you have a damn seat wit #288 :ghost: :hahaha: That;s Neyo :ghost:

:newpost: is up

Gigi26 says:

Tisch, they got to get ready for the daily ratchetness…
      ^^^^^
      Talking bout “Guuud mawning” I would just look at them heaux. Bish, I been working a job since I was 14, I’m 33 now. You chilling on my dime….I can’t stand they arses.

Whew chile :hahaha:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

OB she is beautiful her features lips just everything
      ————-
      So does Ne-Yo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That gloss popping though!!! :rofl:

Smonae says:

I hope Chi get it together soon, I actually like it there, not far from me & I always have a good shopping experience
      I did want to attend a concert there this summer but, they have too much going on :no:

Pika somebody will try and flip it :lol:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

So does Ne-Yo.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead: I thought that was Neyo in yo damn gravi!!!!!!!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Smonae says:

i to read, not many days go by where I dont

__________________________

I just finished reading all 4 cartels. Have you read Trophy Wife? One of the characters in Cartel, Jake, has his life chronicled in Trophy Wife. Plus, I read Murder Mamas. Now I am reading Murderville part 1. I have Part 2 as well. Can’t wait for part 3 to come out in July. Cartel 5 will be out in October. I just downloaded Carter Diamond Part 1 (which is the back story on the father).

I just bought Sista Souljah’s new book. I am going to re-read Coldest Winter Ever before I read the new one. I also found out that there are 2 books about Porche and Winter’s father that are prequels.

Pickachu Tran says:

AND I hate it when these fukkas are outside when i go to work at 5:30am then them same fukkas be outside when I get home at 4.

them fukkas be outside in the rain, sleet, snow literally. Them bishes aint scared of NO thunderstorm either. YOU can’t tear a nigga away from their front porch I dont care what may happen.

OB neyo give your girly a run for her money hands down. Better than the morning glories too. :lol:

^^^^^^^^

Then be all in your face and bags when you come from shopping or something. :mad:

Ms. Blu Rain says:

My rabbit died.. #yesyallcare :yea:

Ms. Blu Rain says:

My rabbit died.. #yesyallcare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I’mma take the bait…..How your bunny rabbit die Kenya? :smack:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

^^^^^^^^

Then be all in your face and bags when you come from shopping or something.

_________________________

There is a pack of old, ashy looking, chronically filthy males who ride bikes and park them in front of this package store and hang out there ALL DAGGONE DAY. I went to that particular store one day because I just had to have some fried gizzards. One of the dusties gave me a toothless smile and was trying to flirt. All I could do was look at him in complete shock and ask, “Dude, for real?” He was like, “I’m sorry ma’am. I’m gonna get myself together one of these days so I can get me a good woman like you.” Had I not needed my ghetto food fix I would have turned around and left. :hurl:

Ty says:

Celebs like Kim Kardashian, Hillary Clinton, Mel Gibson, Jay-Z, Beyonce, and Kanye West aren’t the only ones screwed by the hacking scandal — TMZ has learned, their business teams have been PARALYZED by the massive security breach.

Several of the hacked celebrities — who don’t want to be named — tell us, the phone numbers published online by the hackers have been blowing up all weekend.

Here’s the rub … the numbers don’t belong to the celebs — they’re numbers of the celebs’ lawyers, accountants, and business managers.

We’re told fans have been calling the numbers nonstop, hoping to get through to the stars … and it’s become a gigantic pain in the ass — in some cases more than 500 calls a day to a single number.

Law enforcement sources tell us … authorities are working frantically to remove all of the info from the Internet … a task that’s next to impossible.
      They are warning folks not to visit the site although I cant get on it anyway :coffee:

Ty says:

:rofl: @ Diva

chiefsnypa says:

I don’t understand why would he pull over in the freeze cold and snowing to change his child pamper. He suppose to stood outside the car to change the baby in the cold don’t make any sense to me.

precious1 says:

On his facebook page there are pics of him and the baby. Dude got pic of him smoking blunts and everything. He went to prison in 2008 and served three years. It seems she got pregnant by him as soon as he got out. I think they went back and told the media they were married. I heard they were not married at all. It’s sad that this young mother who is 20 was with this 29 year old street guy. I’m sure she was well aware of his ties but so many times the love for these guys are strong. These young girls seem to be attracted to the street thugs. That baby was so precious! I don’t think I would speak to him ever again, if it were my baby!

precious1 says:

Oh..cant’ over look the pics with the stacks of bills either. This guy was in the game for real and it’s sad that this young girl KNEW it! It’s sad that he got caught slipping, you can’t afford that when you in the game. The streets are always watching!

precious1 says:

On his page it does not say married and there isn’t a pic of him with a “wife” or even the baby’s mom. This guy has two older kids older than the baby girl!