110 Million Venereal Disease Cases

According to the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, 19.7 new venereal disease cases were diagnosed in 2008, bringing the total cases of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) to 110,197,000. What that means is sexually promiscuous Americans are taking more risks and practicing less safe sex than at any time in U.S history.

The most common STI is the human papillomavirus (HPV), responsible for 14 million new STI cases in 2008, according to the CDC study.

From CNS News:

After HPV, in order of magnitude, according to the study, new STIs in the U.S. in 2008 included 2,860,000 new Chlamydia infections; 1,090,000 new Trichomoniasis infections; 820,000 new Gonorrhea infections; 776,000 new Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 (HSV-2) infections; 55,400 new syphilis infections; 41,400 new HIV infections; and 19,000 new Hepatitis B infections.

The STI study referenced by the CDC estimated that 50 percent of the new infections in 2008 occurred among people in the 15-to-24 age bracket. In fact, of the 19,738,800 total new STIs in the United States in 2008, 9,782,650 were among Americans in the 15-to-24 age bracket.

The CDC said the new venereal infections contracted each year cost the nation about $16 billion.

“CDC’s new estimates show that there are about 20 million new infections in the United States each year, costing the American healthcare system nearly $16 billion in direct medical costs alone,” said a CDC fact sheet.

• DoNotDeleteMe

Wow! That's about a third of the American population! :warning:

:hurl:

Celibacy is so sexy :tea:

People like to phuck.
    :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

Ermahgawd my county was like first in the state for nasty ppls diseases :cry:

• Betamax82

:eek:

Question Auntie :tea: now that you can get vaccinated for HPV, is that affecting the HPV rates?

• Trendsetter

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Question Auntie now that you can get vaccinated for HPV, is that affecting the HPV rates
    __________________________________

I think it's a cut off age to get vaccinated for HPV...I think it's 26

• OutsidetheBox

A million fuc.king trich infections and that's the one that stinks to high heavans. I can't believe that chit. A dude shouldn't even catch or pass that. The smell is a positive whiff test. Ugh.

I know a chick that kept getting Tric from her dude :tea: and still with his azz and she gets the meds and takes it but he swear he is not the one giving it to her. So while the meds work for here, being that he is not taking medication to clear his symptoms up. He keeps passing it back to her azz :tea: but you know u can't tell folks like her ish bout her situation. She is a know it all

A million fuc.king trich infections and that’s the one that stinks to high heavans. I can’t believe that chit. A dude shouldn’t even catch or pass that. The smell is a positive whiff test. Ugh.

Yep smells just like straight up fish that has been sitting out :no:

• Trendsetter

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Yep smells just like straight up fish that has been sitting out

:hurl:

• OutsidetheBox

Don't shrug. Condemn. :huh:

Trendsetter says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    __________________________________
    I think it’s a cut off age to get vaccinated for HPV…I think it’s 26

Interesting, I wonder what the age ranges for that particular STD is :thinking:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Wow! That’s about a third of the American population!

by DoNotDeleteMe on Mar 28, 2013 at 10:00 am
    :think:

So TWO Thirds is good!
    :yahoo:

Its "own" nah! :hump:

• FuturedocDonte

I had to do a paper on that trich and :vomit:

@OTB
    "No. Ppl like to phuck without condoms. Then fukk other ppl without condoms without a trip to the free clinic.

Don’t shrug. Condemn.

by OutsidetheBox on Mar 28, 2013 at 10:10 am

People goin phuck no matter what. Thats what we do. :shrugs:

• Diva

:wave: <----e-condoms Good morning Roses, Gents and Sandra!

Don’t shrug. Condemn

Some STD'S can be caught with condoms :tea: but yeah it looks like folks not strapping up at all :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

Man you so vile :hahaha: ugh!

Diva :happy: Hey suga :kiss:

• Miany

I see some other pics of Ashanti and I guess she is working out cuz she is looking slim around her waist. Can't say she didn't photoshop the lingerie pics but....she is looking good & still smiling without Nelly Nel.

@OTB
    Man, condoms SUCK! I dont care what nobody say!

A ninja tell u different he a lie.

• OutsidetheBox

I'm telling yall one of the best things that ever happd at my pregnant girls school was sex ed class. They got to start showing these kids what these things look and smell like.

We was scared straight. To see those warts from hpv. I think that was the most sobering chit to see. I have shown otb16. :yes: they don't have sex ed here.

Not a Ashanti fan :nono: she sucks bout like Ciara ooops :tape:

• Kynedy L

What's scary is that the CDC get these numbers from the free clinics and not private doctors due to Hipaa privacy....so im sure the numbers are higher.

@MIANY
    "I see some other pics of Ashanti and I guess she is working out cuz she is looking slim around her waist. Can’t say she didn’t photoshop the lingerie pics but….she is looking good & still smiling without Nelly Nel."

She always fine! She used to run track and them hoes stay fine for a long time.

• FuturedocDonte

I'm about to invent mouth condoms :yes:

Cuz I know some dudes that done aint some snatch that I wouldn't touch with a one foot pole... #nopunintended :coffee:

• Betamax82

:hi: Diva

No sex ed OTB :shocked: da hail

Good Morning Folks :waves: Dental Damn, Condom, KY and Penicillin :coffee:

@Jenie - Just because HPV shot is offered people arent' getting it, condoms been arond for a minute and folks still ain't using them.

• OutsidetheBox

But that's like what herpes and hpv. If there is no sore, but you use a condom, that's safer. If you use no condom and there is no sore you can get infected right? And them warts. I can't even see how you can have sex with those!

Condoms for the win.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@OTB
    Man, condoms SUCK! I dont care what nobody say!
    A ninja tell u different he a lie.

When your in the habit of using a copy, you don't worry bout all that :tea: Man I take it you don't use em, or you use them sometimes and hate the feeling :coffee:

• Just Looking

She always fine! She used to run track and them hoes stay fine for a long time.
    _________________________
    This true :yes: Thigs, calfs and waist be tight. :happy:

• OutsidetheBox

Man I forreal forreal can't feel a measurable difference that would make me want to remove a condom! :no:

@KYNEDDY
    "What’s scary is that the CDC get these numbers from the free clinics and not private doctors due to Hipaa privacy….so im sure the numbers are higher.

by Kynedy L on Mar 28, 2013 at 10:18 am
    Maybe, but the numbers are estimates. Im sure they pulled a sample and applied it to the entire population.

CDC ... :facepalm: .... always tryin to scare folk.

• OutsidetheBox

They already have dental dams doc. :lol:

I meant condom my azz over here typing a email and trying to font on here. Insert condom in #31. Let me check and make sure I didn't put condom in this email BRB :pc:

@OTB
    "Man I forreal forreal can’t feel a measurable difference that would make me want to remove a condom!

by OutsidetheBox on Mar 28, 2013 at 10:21 am
    ________
    a nigga can. :(

• LolliepopLyfe

People have always liked to phuck but, that's not what this is reporting... What this shows is that people like to be dumb. It's a shame that they have so much access to information and yet the fruit of ignorance stains their lips.

Oh, and Good Morn-ting Everyone!

:waves: << full body condom

• Just Looking

:waves: @ THE REAL MAC - This is why foreplay is necessary, be secure in your body and what you about to ride.

THE DMV makes sure you don't drive your car unless it's fully inspected, why not insepct that dyck for you take a ride. :coffee:

• Miany

Center for Disease control...Yeah, they use scare tactics to control the diseases. Scare tacticts only work sometimes though cuz youngsters tend to think it wont happen to em....
    @man.. yeah, running track gets the body RIGHT... I still run to try and shed inches.

Just Looking says:

Good Morning Folks Dental Damn, Condom, KY and Penicillin
    @Jenie – Just because HPV shot is offered people arent’ getting it
    __________________________

I totally get that :shrugs: I just want to know the rates since the vaccine has been offered :tea:

@JENIE
    "When your in the habit of using a copy, you don’t worry bout all that Man I take it you don’t use em, or you use them sometimes and hate the feeling "
    _________

Yeah, u can get in the "habit" and its not so bad. But all it take is ONE time off the "habit" and u remember:
    "condoms suck!"

Yeah, I use em.... unfortunately. But I dayum sho be tryin to convince em not to!

@LOLLIE
    "People have always liked to phuck but, that’s not what this is reporting… What this shows is that people like to be dumb. It’s a shame that they have so much access to information and yet the fruit of ignorance stains their lips."
    _________

:huh:
    Wow, look at this foolishness.

• FuturedocDonte

OTB ladies shouldn't be able to feel the difference with a condom, but we dudes... Its literally like night and day :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

Damn shameful! Lmao! Bbl!

• Diva

:hug: Beta
    @Jenie hey hunti!!!! :kiss:

@FUTURE
    "OTB ladies shouldn’t be able to feel the difference with a condom, but we dudes… Its literally like night and day

by FuturedocDonte on Mar 28, 2013 at 10:27 am

Bruh!
    :yes:

• Just Looking

:waves:@ Jenie - I really don't keep up with the numbers anymore, as I use to work in Infection control. But HPV is the NUMBER 1 sexually transmitted diease and folks gets in there throat, vagina, penis, arse and outside their vagina. It leads to cancer...

My son got the shot when he was 15.

• MissTaken

:no: in my slave grandma voice : these are our last days chirren! Get ready get ready get ready to get caught up (fights air) in the rapture

• LolliepopLyfe

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@LOLLIE
    “People have always liked to phuck but, that’s not what this is reporting… What this shows is that people like to be dumb. It’s a shame that they have so much access to information and yet the fruit of ignorance stains their lips.”
    _________

:huh:
    Wow, look at this foolishness.

______

Where? What did I miss? Is it not dumb to have information about protecting yourself and not using it? You mentioned that you use condoms so I'm not counting you in that number obviously. Please explain so maybe if I'm wrong, I will know better next time.

• Kynedy L

@future oh yes! We can DEFINITELY feel the difference without a condom!! :grill:
    Who told you such lies?!?!

Just Looking says:

@ Jenie – I really don’t keep up with the numbers anymore, as I use to work in Infection control. But HPV is the NUMBER 1 sexually transmitted diease and folks gets in there throat, vagina, penis, arse and outside their vagina. It leads to cancer…
    My son got the shot when he was 15.
    ____________________________
    :no: :hurl:

• Miany

As a woman I can feel the difference at times but, it's not a significant difference. When I'm extremely moist I cant even tell. If I'm semi-dry... HUNNI the condom will hurt me and eventually cause irritation.
    Men on the other hand can always tell. They feel the difference cuz they are used to feeling our warmth and moisture. I don't think they can feel that through rubber

FuturedocDonte says:

Way min nah :stop: women can feel the difference hunny :nono: But why risk a 30 min thrill for a lifetime of pain :shrugs:

• FuturedocDonte

Who told you such lies?!?!
    ---
    OTB :coffee:

• Just Looking

They feel the difference cuz they are used to feeling our warmth and moisture.
    __________________________
    It's freaky Thursday.

It's gotta be some warmth? Man, Future Doc...Please answer

----
    Oh the perks of being Married :D

• MissTaken

Just Looking says
    ____________________________
    OUTSIDE THE BAGINA?! So now the air surrounding yo egg Mc muffin is at risk too? That's it I am wrapping my whole body is Saran wrap like Tommy Davidson in Booty Call ::ashamed:

• FuturedocDonte

They feel the difference cuz they are used to feeling our warmth and moisture.
    __________________________
    It’s freaky Thursday.

It’s gotta be some warmth? Man, Future Doc…Please answer
    -------
    exactly... otherwise it's like :hump: a wet toilet paper role

FuturedocDonte says:

Way min nah women can feel the difference hunny But why risk a 30 min thrill for a lifetime of pain
    —-
    Oh the perks of being Married

Totally agree :yes:

• Just Looking

@Miss Taken - Yes, that would be the vulva. It could be said to look like cauliflower.

• Pickachu Tran

welp I was horny until I read this...

NOT so much now :hurl:

—-
    Oh the perks of being Married

Totally agree

by jeniefrumdabloc on Mar 28, 2013 at 10:40 am

:huh:
    Married women immune to STD's?
    I thought they were the fastest rising group of infections. :think:

How can the coon not be warm :thinking: its inside ya :shrugs: and If ya drink some tequila sho nuff have ya ish nice and warm :yes: and these folks already starting with me in this office :cuss: need me something else sick of these folks.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

—-
    Oh the perks of being Married
    Totally agree
    by jeniefrumdabloc on Mar 28, 2013 at 10:40 am

Married women immune to STD’s?
    I thought they were the fastest rising group of infections.
    _________________________
    They are but, this is why both should always know there status, and get tested regardless of being married. :shrugs:

• Kynedy L

Yea there are major perks to being married. But until then...i keep my juice box to myself being that im allergic to latex anyways :ashamed:

• Twilight

@Sandrarose thanks for the info Sandra. I know i asked you when are you gonna do a medical minute on HPV and it's link to Cervical Cancer. Cervical Cancer is preventive. Men carry this virus and since the ACOG change the guidlines on routine pap smear ladies please make sure you keep up with all your GYN exams. If you have an abnormal pap just keep your appointment for your colposcopy procedure and all follow up exams.

ex; a 22 year old with a pap showing HGSIL CIN III had to be sleeping with a much seasoned older man or started having sex at a early age or both.

—-
    Oh the perks of being Married

Totally agree

by jeniefrumdabloc on Mar 28, 2013 at 10:40 am

:huh:
    Married women immune to STD’s?
    I thought they were the fastest rising group of infections.
    -----------
    They the fastest growing group because the group of DL dudes is on the rise. hell I know how to touch myself I'll be damned :coffee:

• Miany

@Man... I agree, it's so crazy out here these days even married folk aint safe. People need to watch for the signs of a cheating mate and be willing to demand that their spouse use a condom.
    @JENIE... I meant I don't think they can feel our warmth through the condom.

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

Good morning Yall!:waves: <--steel belted condoms

Only safe sex is E-SEX! :hump: <-----ahhhhh I need a cigarette.

Yea there are major perks to being married
    ______

:huh:

• Just Looking

Actually baby boombers have the highest number of STDs thanks to vigara and divorce.

Great Post Sandra!

Kynedy L says:
    Yea there are major perks to being married. But until then…i keep my juice box to myself being that im allergic to latex anyways
    ^^ Good idea, keep your juice box to yourself if you can but... If you feel the need to share it, STAY SAFE- please use sheepskin condoms :tea:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

@Jenie 30 mins :waiting:

• Miany

@Justlookin.. I HEARD!!! lol.. they said them baby boomers be like, I can't get knocked up sooooo hunni bare back it! next thing you know the WHOLLLLLE nursing home got some issh

@FUTURE
    "They the fastest growing group because the group of DL dudes is on the rise. hell I know how to touch myself I’ll be damned"
    _______

Thats why they the fastest rising group.

• Just Looking

@Kyndey - Please use Lambskin condoms, if allergic to latex.

• marquez269

Yea there are major perks to being married
    ______

wat dat mean :lol: married ppl dont cheat???

San says:

@Jenie 30 mins

:thinking: what you talm bout !!!! Hey San :happy:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:rules: <---my clean bill of health

g'mernin! :waves: <---STD pamphlet

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Man, people just cheating period. Women cheat more than men cause they have more oppurtunity. <------THIS :huh:

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

@ Miany :hug:

Lambskin doesn't protect from STD:

This is from their site:
    What are lambskin condoms effective for?

Lambskin condoms are good for preventing pregnancy. Because the lambskin material has tiny pores--though they are not large enough to allow the passage of sperm--it is not as effective as latex for prevention of viral STDs, like HIV and herpes. They should not be used as protection against these diseases. For pregnancy prevention, they are about equally as effective as latex and other condom meterials.

• Diva

:newpost: PLEASE!!!

• marquez269

dez damn ads!! Im boycotting

• Pickachu Tran

Yea there are major perks to being married

:huh: IN HOUSE dyck maybe

• Diva

marquez269 says:

Yea there are major perks to being married
    ______

wat dat mean married ppl dont cheat???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We shole don't :rofl:

But I think I heard Lambskin don't protect you from STD'S only pregnancy :thinking: am I wrong bout that ?

@SAN
    "Man, people just cheating period. Women cheat more than men cause they have more oppurtunity. <——THIS :huh:

:yes: Women get offered sex 24/7. Men gotta seek it out (mostly). Women ain't sayin "no" all the time. Most of the time, a woman indulges herself at some point. :shrugs:

Just what it is.

• FuturedocDonte

“They the fastest growing group because the group of DL dudes is on the rise. hell I know how to touch myself I’ll be damned”
    _______

Thats why they the fastest rising group.
    -----
    Women do through all the diseases on men like everybody on the DL. Women can cheat and keep a straight face... all at breakfast like :egg: :coffee:

• DoNotDeleteMe

News To Me with George Mathis $880,000 study to figure out ‘why males exist’

What the world needs now is love sweet snail love studies, according to Burt Bacharach and a $880,000 federal grant.

An article on CNSNews.com details the expenditure by The National Science Foundation, which will allegedly help a female scientist at the University of Iowa figure out “why males exist.”

The study looks at the New Zealand mud snail, which, like my former college roommate, can have sex with or without a partner.

Sex with other sentient creatures is “more costly” than asexual reproduction, “yet nearly all organisms reproduce sexually,” scientist Maurine Neiman declares. “Why is sexual reproduction so common despite its costs?”

I’m no scientist, but I’m guessing it helps divorce attorneys pay their bills.

Alas, answering the question is “more complicated that is appears,” the scientists write.

“Because only females can directly produce offspring, the production of sons by sexual females creates a two-fold ‘cost of males’ that should culminate in the rapid elimination of sex,” Neiman notes.

“Elimination of sex?” Now you’ve got my attention. Throw money at this thing!

The study, first funded in 2011, will be extended to 2015. So far, the grant has paid out $502,357, reports CNS.
    ________________________

:sperm:

Fay Fay :yahoo:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

:love: Hey Jenie! Talking bout that 30 mins of sexxin. Give me more :biggrin:

• FuturedocDonte

But I think I heard Lambskin don’t protect you from STD’S only pregnancy :thinking: am I wrong bout that ?
    ---
    I never understood the reasoning behind that. I had to use lambskin because somebody was allergic to latex when we first got together :coffee: Feels just like a latex though

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

jeniefrumdabloc says:

But I think I heard Lambskin don’t protect you from STD’S only
    ---------------
    Yes maam I believe its porous

• Miany

@WUT... WOOOOW! I didn't know they didn't protect against std's.

Miany says:
    @Justlookin.. I HEARD!!! lol.. they said them baby boomers be like, I can’t get knocked up sooooo hunni bare back it! next thing you know the WHOLLLLLE nursing home got some issues
    @Miany - TRUE!!! There had a issue in Baltimore County where the lobby of nursing home at the beggining of the month was filled with prostitutes, they were taking the old men checks and leaving them with hard dycks and sores.

• Twilight

Perks of being married is your pap smear for 15 yrs have been normal and one year it's abnormal. The perks of it all is now you can shoot your cheating ass husband between the eyes.

Like Herpes HPV can be tansmited via skin to skin

San says:

Hey Jenie! Talking bout that 30 mins of sexxin. Give me more

Oh :hahaha: I had to scroll back up to read my own font got ya :thumbsup:

@FUTURE
    "Women can cheat and keep a straight face… all at breakfast like :egg: :coffee:

:yes:

that's cause they feel you MADE them cheat anyway so it ain't their fault.

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Jen-nay!!!!! :kiss: whassup mami?

• that_VA_thickchick

FuturedocDonte says:

______
    :stop: I'own know bout er'rybody else but I sholl can tell and I raw feels better than sex with condoms. BUT condoms are definitely a "must have".

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Man, I just don't care says:

Just what it is.

Those women getting offered sex 24/7 from a male. I've never heard of a man saying no much to a willing participant, No?

• Pickachu Tran

FuturedocDonte says:

_______

Thats why they the fastest rising group.
    —–
    _________________________

I agree with this :coffee: men too easily give themselves away. They are not good at covering their tracks and tend to be very messy cuz they dont know how to keep they side chick in line...

• FuturedocDonte

@JusLooking you in Bmore?

• Miany

I think the cheating is equal... I don't think it's one sided at all. 8 outta 10 times if the man cheating... :wtf: you think your wife doing? and vice versa. Men cheat, women cheat...it aint a issue of gender, it's an issue of being trifiling.

• Betamax82

JL :huh: damn those hoes were fuggin those elderly men up

Just saw a sweat booty picture of a certain DL player , bout to change my gravie :typing:

• Miany

they were taking the old men checks and leaving them with hard dycks and sores.
    :dead:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

@Just :love: hey luv muffin! how's everything?

@SAN
    "Women get offered sex 24/7. Men gotta seek it out (mostly). Women ain’t sayin “no” all the time. Most of the time, a woman indulges herself at some point.

Just what it is.

Those women getting offered sex 24/7 from a male. I’ve never heard of a man saying no much to a willing participant, No?"

No, women get offered about 50/50 men and other women. And they dayum sho ain't turning em all down either. But yeah, we ain't sayin "no" to a willing participant, and we shouldn't say no.

We should NEVER have all our eggs in one basket. :nono:

• Just Looking

@WUT - That's true about the lambskin...It's been so long since I've worried about that kind of thing. Can you couple it with spermicide? I remember I tried that once, and ended up soaking in the tub for 1 hour, because it burned. :kona:

• FuturedocDonte

I think the cheating is equal… I don’t think it’s one sided at all. 8 outta 10 times if the man cheating… :wtf: you think your wife doing? and vice versa. Men cheat, women cheat…it aint a issue of gender, it’s an issue of being trifiling.
    ----
    :cheers:

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

Miany says:

@WUT… WOOOOW! I didn’t know they didn’t protect against std’s.
    ----------------------------
    Yeah maann! I use to use them until I read the box and was like :eek:
    There are Polyurethane condoms. They actually feel better than regular condoms cuz they transfer body heat better and it feels more like skin to skin contact.

• Just Looking

Hey Fay Baby! :kiss: I was just thinking about you yesterday. I gotta buy another jar...mista don't used up his sample. I hid my my supersize jar and can't find it.

@Future - Yes, Im in Owings Mills.

@PICKACHU
    "I agree with this men too easily give themselves away. They are not good at covering their tracks and tend to be very messy cuz they dont know how to keep they side chick in line…"

How hard can it be for a woman to keep her side man in line tho? That's the BEST posistion to be if you are a dude. you would NEVER push for more. A man will HAPPILY be the side dude for life. Ain't gotta buy chit or take you no where or do any of the other chit you GOTTA do for a relatinship.

Side hoes ALWAYS eventually get "uppity." :shrugs: Taht's just how it goes...

• Miany

We should NEVER have all our eggs in one basket.
    ^^ If you're married you should have ALL your eggs in ONE BASKET. If you're married. Other than that, wrap it up and fugg who you want.

• Nakeya_j

But yeah, we ain’t sayin “no” to a willing participant, and we shouldn’t say no.

We should NEVER have all our eggs in one basket.
    ------
    Ladies and Gents, Our Trifflent Logic Specialist, Man!!!! *shows clap now sign* :tea:

• Betamax82

Fayla :hi: you don't lubbs me no mo :mad: :wail:

• Nakeya_j

-----
    So yall are happy being lazy and worthless, and being last on a list? Cool. smh

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

@Man I have a hard time dissecting women from whores. I know that when respectable women are "in love" they not trying to sleep with other men. A man however will do tht ish more quickly. Again I have a hard time dissecting

• Nakeya_j

Side hoes ALWAYS eventually get “uppity.”
    ----

Men
    :waves: <<Social Security check

Hoes:
    :bye:
    :kona:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

We should NEVER have all our eggs in one basket. <---- lol see the average woman is not thinking this. This lets me know how yall be flucking and shucking

• Betamax82

Uhhhhh messsss @ Boshs queening azz pic :lol:

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

Just Looking says:

@WUT – That’s true about the lambskin…It’s been so long since I’ve worried about that kind of thing. Can you couple it with spermicide? I remember I tried that once, and ended up soaking in the tub for 1 hour, because it burned.
    --------------------------
    Try Supra or Skyns from Trojan. They are non latex condoms.Skyns are the best for men with um some size cuz they come in large.

• Kynedy L

Marriage is a perk to ME bc lambskin doesn't protect from stds and polyurethane snaps every dang on time. Duh married people cheat that's a given but at least i can hump my man without thinking he probably effing three other chicks too. I am a proud, attractive celibate woman who knows her worth.

Nakeya_j says:

Jenie GOOD BYE with that gravi.

:rofl: I mean really dude it does not get any clearer then this :hahaha:

• Betamax82

Man you stoopid :lol:

Betamax82 says:

Uhhhhh messsss @ Boshs queening azz pic

I mean seriously dude :rofl:

@NAKEYA
    "A man will HAPPILY be the side dude for life. Ain’t gotta buy chit or take you no where or do any of the other chit you GOTTA do for a relatinship.
    —–
    So yall are happy being lazy and worthless, and being last on a list? Cool. smh

:huh:

How did you get "lazy" and "worthless?"
    A side dude gets ALL of the benefits of the relationship: (companionship/sex)

and NONE of the drawbacks (expenses/irratation/nagging/etc.)

What sane person would NOT want that? :shrugs:

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

@Man :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

I hid my my supersize jar and can’t find it.

:dead: :rofl: LMAO! girl how in hell u do that??
    Beta! :stop: the debill is a LIE! i aint see u sug. how goes it? :hug:

• Just Looking

@man :casket: :rofl: YOU ARE hair lar ious!!

@NAKEYA
    "Side hoes ALWAYS eventually get “uppity.”
    —-
    No they snap out of the foolishness and want more. As anyone should. WHo wants to be the side thing forever?!"

"snap out of the foolishness" = "uppity."

I can't speak for females, but for dudes, the side posistion is the BEST spot to be. The only drawback is you gotta wear a condom.

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Jenieeee :rofl: so it's lookin like Chris is tryna be a strong supporter of prop 8 all up in that pic! :lol:

• Miany

Man aint lying.. if a man only wants to hit it then the 'side dude' is perfect for him. If he's looking for a life partner he will do his thing with you (being a seemingly perfect mate) all the while fuggin his side chick.... Told yall it's an issue of being trifiling.

• Betamax82

*wipes tears & snot away* :hug: back @ Fayla ok I'm good now :lol:

• Pickachu Tran

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@PICKACHU
    “I agree with this men too easily give themselves away. They are not good at covering their tracks and tend to be very messy cuz they dont know how to keep they side chick in line…”

Side hoes ALWAYS eventually get “uppity.” Taht’s just how it goes…

_______________________________

I cosign everything u just said :lol: I use to have a side man cuz his :humps: was outstanding :oops: and it wasn't hard at all to maintain even though we all knew each other from high school.

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:dead: @Man's visual

• Just Looking

Word for the damn...Wear a condom and if you married don't cheat.

:newpost: PLEASE :pray:

What ya'll doing for Easter? Cooking are going out to dinner?

• Nakeya_j

How did you get “lazy” and “worthless?”
    ------
    Sir, you said: Ain’t gotta buy chit or take you no where or do any of the other chit you GOTTA do for a relatinship.
    Meaning yall don't want to do any work. That means LAZY. And your worthless because when it's all said and done, all your good for is a nut and I can do that myself and not have to worry about STD's so, what do I really need the side man for? Men need to know their worth.

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:hug: it's never ever personal Beta-sug. if ion speak either massa on my back :whip: or it's too many posters on at the same damn time. me & u us neva part! :2dance:

• cougar lover

eww, this is exactly why I still puts the jimmy on extra tight, minus the space left at the tip for safe evacuations :yahoo:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Jenieeee so it’s lookin like Chris is tryna be a strong supporter of prop 8 all up in that pic!

:rofl: Bosh prop 8 sign >>>>>> :lolsign:

@PICACHU
    "How hard can it be for a woman to keep her side man in line tho? That’s the BEST posistion to be if you are a dude. you would NEVER push for more. A man will HAPPILY be the side dude for life. Ain’t gotta buy chit or take you no where or do any of the other chit you GOTTA do for a relatinship.

Side hoes ALWAYS eventually get “uppity.” Taht’s just how it goes…

_______________________________

I cosign everything u just said I use to have a side man cuz his :humps: was outstanding and it wasn’t hard at all to maintain even though we all knew each other from high school."

Exactly! When women cheat, they are working as a TEAM. When men cheat, it's a TEAM working against them at some point cause that other chick goin start throwing salt in yo chit one day.

Still, a man should NEVER have all his eggs in one basket. :nono:

• Nakeya_j

Man aint lying.. if a man only wants to hit it then the ‘side dude’ is perfect for him. If he’s looking for a life partner he will do his thing with you (being a seemingly perfect mate) all the while fuggin his side chick…. Told yall it’s an issue of being trifiling.
    -----
    I agree, please see number 118

• Just Looking

@miany - YOu hit the nail on the head. MOST women have sex for realtionship or love. MOST lie and say they ain't looking for nothing.

Men have sex to bust a NUT.. And 9 times out of 10, the side chic will never be nothing more. This is just my opionion...

• Nakeya_j

And 9 times out of 10, the side chic will never be nothing more. This is just my opionion…
    ------
    A man or woman side person is worthless. When it's all said and done, it was worth nothing.

Told yall it’s an issue of being trifiling.

:stop: see this here don't even sound right :nono:

• FuturedocDonte

This is the only post in my history of SR posting where niccas stayed on topic :coffee: Auntie aint finna give us no new post :no:

@NAKEYA
    "How did you get “lazy” and “worthless?”
    ——
    Meaning yall don’t want to do any work. That means LAZY. And your worthless because when it’s all said and done, all your good for is a nut and I can do that myself and not have to worry about STD’s so, what do I really need the side man for? Men need to know their worth.
    _________

Ma'am, you don't understand the definition of "lazy." This isn't a case of not wanting to do work. It's a case of working EFFICIENTLY. It's simply more efficient to be the side dude. No question about it.

And yes, that's all they would be good for. Which is the very thing THEY want to do. Why would they care to be anymore to you than that? Look at it from a dudes perspective. If I'm getting sex and compaionship for free, how can you beat that? :shrugs:

• marquez269

FuturedocDonte says:

This is the only post in my history of SR posting where niccas stayed on topic Auntie aint finna give us no new post
    ________________________________
    Im actually enjoying the debates my young azz is learning something new

:wait: I read that wrong :huh: shat time for a new post, getting fonts all twisted :no:

• Betamax82

Cougar how old are you sir?

• MissTaken

:yawn: what's my motivation today
    Honesty could solve a whole lot of problems. If you want to see multiple people, cool. Just tell the other person so they don't think they are exclusive and only sleeping with you. :shrug: A real "player" keeps it 100 and (Phaedra) everybody knows the deal

• Sam

don't know if i'm late but they make non latex condoms, and sheepskin condoms are not as safe (I've heard).

Hey Yall :waves:

• marquez269

@NAKEYA
    “How did you get “lazy” and “worthless?”
    ——
    _________

Ma’am, you don’t understand the definition of “lazy.” This isn’t a case of not wanting to do work. It’s a case of working EFFICIENTLY. It’s simply more efficient to be the side dude. No question about it.

And yes, that’s all they would be good for. Which is the very thing THEY want to do. Why would they care to be anymore to you than that? Look at it from a dudes perspective. If I’m getting sex and compaionship for free, how can you beat that?

__________________________________________

Why buy the cow wen you can get the milk for free oooooo ok now i get it :thumbsup:

• Diva

:koolaid3:

:facepalm:

@MISS TAKEN
    "Honesty could solve a whole lot of problems. If you want to see multiple people, cool. Just tell the other person so they don’t think they are exclusive and only sleeping with you. A real “player” keeps it 100 and (Phaedra) everybody knows the deal"

:huh:

Women...

MissTaken says:

what’s my motivation today

:preach: But hell not to many honest people left in the world :tea: some unfortunate shyt :no:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:crying:

:crying:

:crying:

• marquez269

:blink:

<<<<< He would be just like this

@MARQUEZ
    "Why buy the cow wen you can get the milk for free oooooo ok now i get it "
    _________

AND have multiple cows producing that milk. :yes:

---
    I seen a picture of Big Tigga from rap city doing the splits. was that nicca a cheerleader :huh:

• Nakeya_j

Why buy the cow wen you can get the milk for free oooooo ok now i get it
    -----
    NO!! And if you find a woman who says this is cool with her, run.

• Just Looking

@NakJ - Sometimes women get it twisted...Per Snapped, Deadly Women, Scorned Love Kils, Fatal Encournters and Dates from Hell and and the other 55 fugged up shows on ID.

Women get their feelings twisted with the side dude and try and leave her husband, whereas dude is cool with just hitting that thang without the headache of footing the bils.

:rofl: :hahaha:

• cougar lover

hey beta, who's asking?

@JENIE
    "Oh my goooooooooodness, yall was on that internet weren't you!" <<Chris Bosh

• marquez269

@MARQUEZ
    “Why buy the cow wen you can get the milk for free oooooo ok now i get it ”
    _________

AND have multiple cows producing that milk.

_____________________________________
    I dont like condoms and diseases are real so i choose puzz wisely

@FUTURE
    "I swear Chris Bosh will have to forever ban his children from goin on the internet cause if they EVER google that nigga!

I seen a picture of Big Tigga from rap city doing the splits. was that nicca a cheerleader "

Yes. :facepalm:

A big happy azz cheerleader or dancer or something too. I think he out the closet now.

@Diva - Let me have a tablespoon of :koolaid:

• Diva

marquez269 says:

@MARQUEZ
    “Why buy the cow wen you can get the milk for free oooooo ok now i get it ”
    _________

AND have multiple cows producing that milk.

_____________________________________
    I dont like condoms and diseases are real so i choose puzz wisely

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Glad to know this!!!!! :wink:

FuturedocDonte says:

He been on the suspect list :homoswitch: that ninja keep broadcasting he single :tea: you know he a DJ on the radio in the A. Nobody is checking for you boo but some dummy female or the fellas :coffee:

• Nakeya_j

@NakJ – Sometimes women get it twisted…Per Snapped, Deadly Women, Scorned Love Kils, Fatal Encournters and Dates from Hell and and the other 55 fugged up shows on ID.

-----
    ID does have 100 fugged up shows. Sad.
    My whole thing is this, IF you are married, DO NOT find a side man/woman. That's a BIG no no.
    If you are single, then be honest with the other person and let them know they are not the only one. SO they won't becaome invested in someone who is not willing to be more than 5 minutes of hard screwing. :tea: Why mess up your MARRAGE for a side person?! That's working backwards.

• marquez269

Looking at some of these comments some of you women have a lot to learn about men......dnt hit me

• Apparition

How would you feel if your side dude never wanted to take the next step with you? Never gave you any problems about extra time, catching feelings, etc... Would it make you reevaluate the value of your "coin purse"?

• Betamax82

:newpost:

• Nakeya_j

----
    Why don't you inform us about what we don't know hun?

marquez269 says:

________________________

Not really :tea: and looking at comment 175 you have a lot to learn bout women. But hey we grow and we learn :tea:

• Pickachu Tran

I actually understand everything MAN is saying :huh: must be a full moon out or something...

U say men shouldn't put all their eggs in one basket, I also think women shouldn't either :shrugs:

• Miany

Women need to be real with themselves too. Every man aint marriage material. If he cheated on your azz the whole 7 years yall dated. :wtf: a paper gone do???? CHANGE the ninja u married? NOOOO he only signed the paper cuz he needed you to stick around for whatever reason. WOMEN make life easier for their mates (uplift, motivate, support and nurture in many ways) so THAT amongst other things is a woman's worth. I'm not saying throw your puzz around. I'm just sayin all our worth isn't in our puzz cuz men can get that anywhere.

• Sam

Late again but...

married people cheat, that doesn't automatically make you safe. Married people cheat with other married people, who not trying to leave their mates. Less hassle, both know their position and no trippin. I've heard this from cheating married men... :shrugs: I've been told they don't typically go for single women cause they want more :shrugs again...

• Sam