Celebrity Kids: Perez Hilton

Perez Hilton

We can add blogger Perez Hilton’s name to the list of celebrities who purchased a human accessory for self-serving reasons. Hilton, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, paid a surrogate to rent out her womb for about 8 months. When the premature boy was delivered — just 3 weeks ago, Hilton wasted no time setting up interviews and organizing magazine photo shoots.

Perez Hilton

For this LA Times article, Lavandeira, 34, stripped off his shirt and dragged the child into a bathtub, with powerful studio lights positioned overhead. Is it any wonder the infant looks terrified in almost every shot? The narcissist couldn’t wait 6 months to exploit the baby for his own immediate gratification. These photos are mildly disturbing. I feel sorry for the kid.

Perez Hilton

Perez Hilton

Perez Hilton

• Blogger Perez Hilton loses 80 lbs, looks like a cancer patient
  • Karrine Steffans to Perez Hilton: “My boyfriend tried to run me over!”
  • FanMAIL: Is Gossip Blogger Perez Hilton Racist?
  • Khloe Kardashian: ‘for years I was called fat and ugly’
  • Photos: Charles Fuoco/PerezHilton.com

• Honycoatd

Wow Perez Hilton looks happy and different. Congratulation on the baby.

He is a little cutie. Is his egg donor someone he knows well?

• Tt

He seems to be doing pretty good for himself without needing the added publicity of buying a baby.
      Maybe he’s just excited *shrugs*

• Nakeya_j

Uhhh the baby did look scared in the one picture and I do not love how these pictures look. It’s almost weird to me.

Why did they give this fool a baby :smack:

• Who Dat

:popcorn:

• Cuban Princess

:wtf: is wrong with his body in the second pic!? :wail:

• Smonae

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Why did they give this fool a baby

That baby scared cause he ugly wit his big head azz :shocked:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

:pray: for the baby yall!

• Honycoatd

Nakeya hi hun :wave:

• Cuban Princess

cute baby tho :heart:

:popcorn:

What say yew? :lol:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Ok do this ish dnt look right. Po po child

Hey Hony! How are you? :huh:

Lord have mercy :tea: and he so Tiny :no: there is no way all those folks should be around that child as in the camera crew :nono:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Phone typin ain’t ish

• DoNotDeleteMe

Precious! :love:

• Honycoatd

He’s here…Time for me to go serve him lunch. Maybe I will see you all later. If not… have a blessed weekend, be safe, enjoy and relax.

perez, take ‘your sexy’ BACK! :rules: And leave it there! THis is MISCONDUCT to my eyes :twisted:

• Nakeya_j

I dont like how ppl think its ok to stick a finger in a little baby’s mouth. I hate that!!!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Is he goin to try breast feeding too

• Smonae

Who plays around in the tub with a newborn :shocked: That baby aint no toy dumbazz

• KyCakes

The Baby in that second pic is like :wtf:

If raising a child makes him a better and more aware human, so be it…

Not like it will do that for dry puzz kardashian, but whatevs…

Honycoatd says:

We’ll see you in 8 minutes :hahaha: #ikidikid #butdontkillhimif….

• supa

That first picture is super disturbing! He looks like a predator and the poor child is prey. I’m still confused at how they let gays adopt babies, especially the men. :crying:

• Who Dat

The post has all the makings of some real Friday afternoon fuggery.
      Gays
      Surrogacy
      Single parents
      Hail Perez is gay…so Single Ladies/Mommas.
      The Bible is SURE to be quoted.
      Thanks for this. That doughnut musta been good.

–Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

for the baby yall!

That I will do :tea:

• Nakeya_j

Who plays around in the tub with a newborn
      —-
      This!

• Diva

:nono: none of those pics look right to me. Perez look like Andre the Giant..I hate when people put they fingers in babies mouth like that…get a muthafuggin :pacifier:

• MissHarlem

From downstairs:

:nono: nah son

DIVA girl that fune had me. I knew I was gonna be a cry baby at the opening credits when they slowed down the music and you saw bits of JR and then the final walk :wail: that damn Emma is hoe, Anna got a taste of her own medicine wont say anything else bc you HAVE TO WATCH Monday’s epi

• GellySammich

I don’t think I’m going to be able to find anything nice to say :(

• Smonae

:bye: Hony have a good weekend

• ReadingIsFundamental

He looks like a proud/happy father. Maybe the pics look weird because we know its Perez?

Sprites I tell ya lawd :tea:

We’ll see you in 8 minutes
      —-
      :dead:

• MissHarlem

I’m still confused at how they let gays adopt babies, especially the men

^ :rofl: surely you jest with this 1950’s comment :lol:

• supa

Nakeya_j says:

He’s prepping the baby for the ****ery to come. Something about him and these pics are very creepy!

Diva says:

Exactly :tea: nasty azz ugh

• Diva

MissHarlem says:

From downstairs:

nah son

DIVA girl that fune had me. I knew I was gonna be a cry baby at the opening credits when they slowed down the music and you saw bits of JR and then the final walk that damn Emma is hoe, Anna got a taste of her own medicine wont say anything else bc you HAVE TO WATCH Monday’s epi
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Girl I had snot flowing wif my tears!!!! OAN that Emma she shole is a hoe!!!! I’mma watch the episode tonight so I’m caught up for Monday. We’ll discuss next week :thumbsup:

• heartland

I think he is going to be a good daddy ! I wonder if he has a partner or if he did this all on his own…

• supa

MissHarlem, would you let a gay man babysit your son?

MissHarlem says:

I’m still confused at how they let gays adopt babies, especially the men

^ surely you jest with this 1950?s comment
      —–
      The same way they let other ppl adopt babies. :tea: #Helpful

• Smonae

@Gelly me either :no:

He is doing to much with that child in these photos, he act like that baby bout 5 months or something. :nono:

• GellySammich

I hate when people put they fingers in babies mouth like that
      even with clean hands?

• Bad Influence

Ummmmmmmm :ghost:

• Nakeya_j

MissHarlem, would you let a gay man babysit your son?
      —-
      :dead:
      What’s the gay going to do? Rub off onto the next man/boy? Come on now.

• MzTisch

Why is he putting his fingas in that baby’s mouth?

• MissHarlem

Its his child he can do what he……..

JR Ewing :love:
      And I haven’t seen one episode and can’t discuss with you and MsDiva :wail:

Is it on netflix?

• xamayca

Awww congrats! Sandra this is no diff than any other new parent taking excessive amounts of pics and sharing.

I hate when people put they fingers in babies mouth like that
      even with clean hands?
      —-
      :yes: I just dont like it. JMO

supa says:

MissHarlem, would you let a gay man babysit your son?

I would if its my friend Greg yes :tea:

• Who Dat

surely you jest with this 1950?s comment
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I swear that didnt take long. Just said what fulla fuggery this post gonna be filt with and then …BAM!

• KyCakes

@Diva he do got a big azz head, though :rofl:

• Bad Influence

:popcorn:

What’s wrong with a gay babysitter? :waiting:

The post has all the makings of some real Friday afternoon fuggery.
      Gays
      Surrogacy
      Single parents
      Hail Perez is gay…so Single Ladies/Mommas.
      The Bible is SURE to be quoted.
      Thanks for this. That doughnut musta been good.

:dead:

• GellySammich

xamayca you are a lil bit banging

• supa

You ladies who think that this is cute are the biggest problem we have. I guess you won’t understand until one of those sick men does some foul $hit to your sons. What a shame!

• Diva

GellySammich says:

I hate when people put they fingers in babies mouth like that
      even with clean hands?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      even with clean hands! yep….a baby don’t need to be sucking on noboby’s fanga…put his own fanga in his mouth!!! A bish azz nurse did my baby like that in the hospital. I told that bish get your finger outta my baby mouth..I think my head spent around…I just gave birth and was finna murder that nurse….

• MissHarlem

SUPA :rofl: if I had a son I damn sure would let my cousin babysit him. Chit he more overprotective than a lil and what he do in his own bedroom which is PERSONAL/PRIVATE aint got a thing to do with my child. I dont do backwards mentality and Im very open minded so please excuse my laughter I just find this funny. No shade

• Diva

KyCakes says:

@Diva he do got a big azz head, though

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      fugg yeah a big azz water bug head :rofl:

• ReadingIsFundamental

I didn’t let ANYBODY around my baby until she was two months except her father of course. I told my parents not to book a flight until I called, his family had to stay their high a*sses away from my house. Once she got cleared with her 2mo old shots, then I let her be around all the germs that come with life.

In other words, although Perez looks like a proud dad, I think he should have taken some newborn baby classes before taking custody of this child.

Your yuckies in your undies mixing with the baby in a diaper in a bathtub is not sanitary… it’s not even your own flesh and blood in the tub with you. not sanitary Perez.

• Bad Influence

I do not enjoy the pic of him fingering that bebehs mouth :crying:

• sassyshe

I was waiting on this write up. Cant wait till necole bitchie has one, lol

• MissTaken

:wtf: he looks like Cher’s tv son on the movie the mask.

• GellySammich

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I think that might be part of my issue. Nothing in these pictures looks like he knows what he’s doing :no:

• xamayca

@Supa please elaborate….whats wrong with a gay man having a child?

@gelly Awww thanks :hugs:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

:blink:

• Miany

@SUPA.. SICK AND GAY aint really synonyms… MEN WHO ARE MARRIED TO GROWN women rape kids too!! YOUR MENTALITY is what is wrong so bye

The issue should not be that he is gay, hell Perez is a damn fool and I think something is wrong with that nut mentally :tea: why would you give someone like that a child :shrugs:

• Bad Influence

Supa :smack:

:no: lawd

• Diva

*Pushes Gelly back* Xamayca you ill banging ma!!!! :wave:

• sassyshe

Speaking of yt celebs, did you guys see what Amanda Bynes tweeted to Drake?

• Smonae

:wtf: So gays are sick :shocked:

• MzTisch

Diva says:

GellySammich says:

I hate when people put they fingers in babies mouth like that
      even with clean hands?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ^^^^
      Getting a big arse piece of food out cuz they were being little greedy buggers. I can see that. But, this……nope.

• KyCakes

supa says:

You ladies who think that this is cute are the biggest problem we have.
      ———————————————————————
      Oh you’re a homophobe, huh? :no: Shame

da fugg?

Whether or not we agree with each other, so what! If folks ‘think’ it’s cute, so what :shrug: Maybe they don’t have children and they are looking at these pics differently :eek:

#shameonsomewhere :twisted:

MissTaken says:

he looks like Cher’s tv son on the movie the mask.
      _________________________

:ghost:

• Miany

I just don’t like the hands in mouth and also his body looks morphed in the second pic. He doin too much but I dunno him well enough to speculate bout his motives

Drag city beesh drag drag city beesh :whistle:

MissTaken says:

:wtf: he looks like Cher’s tv son on the movie the mask.

YEW MA’AM get! :kona:

• MzTisch

jeniefrumdabloc says:

The issue should not be that he is gay, hell Perez is a damn fool and I think something is wrong with that nut mentally why would you give someone like that a child
      ^
      C.R.E.A.M.

• xamayca

@Diva aww shucks *blushes* I just got my hair cut *flips hair* Thank you

• Who Dat

The very FIRST Pediatrician we had 18 yo at when she was born put her fanger in her mouth like that pic… and baybbbbbbbbay when I say her dad went smoove the hail off??? :ghost:

Next day she was a patient at the practice me and my sisters grew up at :dead:

• Bad Influence

:huh:

sassyshe says:

Speaking of yt celebs, did you guys see what Amanda Bynes tweeted to Drake?

Another mental case that trully needs to be in an institution

• supa

Welp! There you have it…I’m outnumbered by numskulls. Carry on people. Carry on.

• MissTaken

What’s wrong with a gay babysitter?
      by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Mar 22, 2013 at 2:43 pm
      —–
      I guess they be trying to wear the baby's clothes and steal their food to soften up they booty homes for the gerbils? Hungry naked baby :haha: the gays

• GellySammich

Diva says:

*Pushes Gelly back* Xamayca you ill banging ma!!!!
      :rolleyes: Diva don’t you have enough asses to lick around here?!
      :gossip: I bet she got that nasty womens disease.

• Smonae

:rofl: @ Jenie

KyCakes says:

supa says:

You ladies who think that this is cute are the biggest problem we have.
      ———————————————————————
      Oh you’re a homophobe, huh? :no: Shame

He thinks all gay men are pedophiles?! :wtf:

• ReadingIsFundamental

The only man I truly trust around my child other than her father is her father’s gay uncle. That n*gga will die for my child.. hell, he forgets she is mine sometimes. I trust him 100 percent.

And this is coming from a 2013 Catholic raised woman who don’t give a f*ck what anybody religious, atheist, straight or gay thinks about who I let around MY child.

• Who Dat

he looks like Cher’s tv son on the movie the mask.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Rocky with the headaches

:ghost:

• Miany

supa says:

^^ WELP may God bless u and your sensitive skull :hug:

• xamayca

@Sassy what did she tweet? LOL

• KyCakes

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Drag city beesh drag drag city beesh :whistle:
      ——————————————————————-
      :cuss: Damn you! You made me think of yesterday’s MG :rofl:

• NaijaGal

===============================
      :rofl: :rofl: Sandusky wasn’t considered gay right? married with kids…didn’t Tyler get molested by a female? LAWD, the ignorance

• Bad Influence

:shank: @KDubb

Smonae & Tisch :2dance:

• KyCakes

@DTTS Supa is a he? Maybe he was touched in wrong ways as a youngin’

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Girl don’t get me started on my friend Greg, hunny he is the same way :yes:

Friggin Road Scholer showing up on a Friday :huh:

• Smonae

“numskulls” Da phuck u get this from Three Stooges, nobody says this chit u really are stuck in the 50’s :rofl:

• tld007

wth!

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Drag city beesh drag drag city beesh
      ——————————————————————-
      Damn you! You made me think of yesterday’s MG

• Miany

@RIF hush chile… You gonna have your kid round who YOU trust. You can’t fight ignorance with logic. Won’t work.

• Smonae

:hugs: HIS

• Who Dat

===============================

:preach:

@Hissy :yahoo:

• MissHarlem

Who cares that he put his fingers in HIS baby’s mouth. Im a germophobe so I get what yall saying BUT he is the father so he is excited and doing what he feels comfortable. I got pics of me and my Mom in the tub and I was prob just a lil bigger than that. Chile boo bye

FIANCE well either way you should be on that text :waiting:

If people still think like that we would still be slaves :lol:

His :happy:

• Bad Influence

Numskulls even… :ghost:

That mufugga is crazy :rollseyes:

• Who Dat

Friggin Road Scholer showing up on a Friday
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I KNEW it when I posted what I did.

I already know what a post like this brangs…some bullchit

• KyCakes

Ok got it. *rolls eyes*

And FAT
      LOOOONELY

• sassyshe

@xamayca she said she wants drake to murder her vagina

• Miany

I’m out yall :hi: I aint gonna debate this bull when I look through cases to FIND child molesters cuz they are MY PERSONAL #1 priority. I want all a dem before a judge and removed from the country immediately. Umm yeah I know wtf a child molester look like and the majority of em (i see here) are NOT GAY MEN.

• MissHarlem

I’m outnumbered by educated well thought out minds. Damn Im no match Carry on people. Carry on.

#FIXED :coffee:

• Bad Influence

Fiance WHAT TEXT?

• Who Dat

“numskulls” Da phuck u get this from Three Stooges, nobody says this chit u really are stuck in the 50?s
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :wail:

• MissTaken

he looks like Cher’s tv son on the movie the mask.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Rocky with the headaches
      by Who Dat on Mar 22, 2013 at 2:49 pm
      :bye: MissTaken time of e-death 2:55 est… Gone too soon

I am so ready to go, I gotta do somebody damn hair tonight :rolleyes: ion feel like doing that crap either :no: see this is why I don’t do hair for a living . One minute I’m in the mood the next I’m like :eatme:

• NaijaGal

If people still think like that we would still be slaves
      ========================
      mental slavery is alive and well :tea:

• GellySammich

I took baths with my newborn. Shooo we just took a shower a couple weeks ago. I don’t mind more “primal” ways of doing things as long as you’re clean. :shrug: Nipple, finger…. whatever he wanted he could have. I’ll dig in his nose too! :nana:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Nakeya_j says:

—-
      SO now we are:

Bitter
      Ugly
      Single
      and numskulls

Ok got it. *rolls eyes*

And FAT
      LOOOONELY

Thanks hun, I forgot that part. smh. I hope that person has NO kids and passes that type of thinking to them. so sad. Do better.

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

Shrugs. He’s a new parent and new parents tend to be super excited and want to take lots of pics (I know we do). These pics dont freak me out…Everything isn’t sexual or has a sexual connotation with it. Maybe I’m green but I just dont see it…

• Who Dat

@xamayca she said she wants drake to murder her vagina

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Kill the bisch :listen:

• MzTisch

sassyshe says:

@xamayca she said she wants drake to murder her vagina
      ^^^^^^
      Well Dayum Mandi. Imma use that one tho…

• Smonae

Najia
      :cosign:

• MissHarlem

mental slavery is alive and well
      ^ GIIRLLL he got inspired by DJANGO bc other than that Massa set us free

FIANCE :spank: text my ass tonight

@supa
      I really hope if you have kids and the ppl who watch them are not being watched by ppl who are on the DL. You might have a heart attack. Please go and read and learn something so you can have conversation that does not sound so crazy. Do better boo.

• Diva

MzTisch says:

Diva says:

GellySammich says:

I hate when people put they fingers in babies mouth like that
      even with clean hands?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :applause:

Hey people have ya’ll seen the way this man is Perez :shrugs: ya’ll really think he has all his screws, scratch the sexuality, cause I quite a few great gay parents, but dude seems off, like he needs to be on med :shrugs:

• MissHarlem

Mofo still got Leave it Beaver, All in the Family and Patridge Family on their tube. Someone throw his ass the TV Guide to the 2000’s please

• Nakeya_j

Everything isn’t sexual or has a sexual connotation with it.
      —-
      I did npot think the pictures were weird in a sexual way. I thought it was just weird. His faces more than anything. I think he is a weirdo anyway.

• Smonae

I dont see chit sexual about these pics, he just a new parent.

:woot: goes out to MzTisch for C.R.E.A.M. :rofl:

• Diva

GellySammich says:

Diva says:

*Pushes Gelly back* Xamayca you ill banging ma!!!!
      Diva don’t you have enough asses to lick around here?!
      I bet she got that nasty womens disease.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: yeah Gelly yous right!!!! A bish just greedy..blame my parents cause me being an only child and shyt I think I gots to have it ALL :rofl:

• MissHarlem

DIVA we got a date on Monday so dont be late and then again on Tuesday :yes:

JENIE I never cared enough about him to see if he is off *pinky swear*

• MissTaken

We’ll see you in 8 minutes #ikidikid #butdontkillhimif….
      by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Mar 22, 2013 at 2:38 pm
      ————

• Diva

MissHarlem says:

DIVA we got a date on Monday so dont be late and then again on Tuesday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We are here ma :fistbump: I’mma set my watch :rofl:

ION think anyone saw anything sexual :no:

No tv guide for him, just a bop on the noggin with the newspaper :shrug:

tv section–> :deadhorse: :rofl:

• MzTisch

I ain’t see the fanga pic as being sexual. I’m seeing it as ewwww….where da fugg your hands been? Yes, you may have washed them. But, in between that and handling that child how many times have you touch something else or touched your face. Baby ain’t een immune to the world yet. Parent or not. I’m doing it to save yo life. Dayum, lil Jojo I ain’t realize this fish got bones. Lemme get that….

• Diva

Lawd help me…it is only 2 o’clock!!! Sandra can we get some WOOD please…I beg of you! :pray:

• MissHarlem

:yawn: longest friday in the history of friday’s

:newpost:

• NaijaGal

North Dakota Becomes First State To Ban All Abortions By Defining Life At Conception
      By Tara Culp-Ressler on Mar 22, 2013 at 2:55 pm

North Dakota lawmakers voted on Friday afternoon to pass a “personhood” abortion ban, which would endow fertilized eggs with all the rights of U.S. citizens and effectively outlaw abortion. The measure, which passed the Senate last month, passed the House by a 57-35 vote and will now head to Republican Gov. Jack Dalrymple’s desk.

The personhood ban will have far-reaching consequences even beyond abortion care, since it will charge doctors who damage embryos with criminal negligence. Doctors in the state say it will also prevent them from performing in vitro fertilization, and some medical professionals have vowed to leave the state if it is signed into law.

The measure is so extreme that some pro-life Republicans in the state have come out against it, planning to join a pro-choice rally in the state capital on Monday to oppose the far-right abortion restriction. “We have stepped over the line,” Republican state Rep. Kathy Hawken (R-Fargo) said of the recent push to pass personhood. “North Dakota hasn’t even passed a primary seatbelt law, but we have the most invasive attack on women’s health anywhere.”

Personhood advocates have pushed their agenda in states throughout the country over the past several years, but their measures have so far been unable to advance. North Dakota is the first state to pass a personhood abortion ban.

• ReadingIsFundamental

Where is INTENSE… I know she has an opinion on this. hehe

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Look here don’t be coming in here with your ‘physiochotic’ ideas as to this being gay.

Gay is not a disease and it aint contagious,just like sucking dack aint gonna give you cancer.

You are on the wrong blog with your ideas…besides don’t you have a bomb shelter to build cause I heard the world was gonna end?

• 3halos

I’m still confused at how they let gays adopt babies, especially the men…

and

————————————————————————

That’s straight/ignorance hate right there. No shade but seriously, are you living in the backwoods of some town in Mississippi?

I was both adopted AND taken advantage of as a child. I was adopted into a family that is NOT my race and 2) abused by a pervert who was straight. Love has no color or sexual orientation and sexual deviants have no specific sexual orientation. The sickness has to do more with power and less to do with sex anyhow.