Celebrity Style: Russell Westbrook

Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant

Oklahoma City Thunder star guard Russell Westbrook really doesn’t care what you think. Neither does his teammate Kevin Durant. The two men routinely push the limits of acceptable male fashion by wearing what appears to be feminine-inspired clothing.

Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant

This past weekend, NBA TV caught Westbrook wearing a tight blue shirt and Capri pants as he entered the arena for a OKC game Sunday night.

And the Instagram pages of both Westbrook and Durant are littered with photos of them wearing questionable attire. “I’ll wear anything..if it makes me feel like me,” Durant wrote under one pic of him dressed in a shimmering top with a too tight sweater.

• Janet Jackson Launches Lingerie Line
  • VIBE Magazine’s Juice Issue: from Jay Z to Karl Kani
  • A Star is Born: Stylist Tyre LaJuan
  • Forever 21 calls Kim Kardashian fat — and she is not happy
  • Spotted on Diva Whispers (Screen caps: Vlad TV)

269 Responses to “Celebrity Style: Russell Westbrook”

Smonae says:

Zesty azz dudes, they need to find June Ambrose ASAP!!

cougar lover says:

they must be getting initiated or something. thinking the awkward/weird attire has something to do with being humiliated by your peers, must be one of the things one must go through to gain entrance into some club or another. or they could just be pushing the envelope.

69 says:

:huh: I know those nads are squished and hurting like a bish. Ain’t no way I could wear pants or any thing that tight and not be unimaginably uncomfortable.

pointhimout says:

find June or avoid her? Hell, I’m starting to think she’s to blame for this foolishness.

goat76 says:

It’s a lot of things money can’t do.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

There is nothing wrong with being gay. :shrug:

I think its GREaT that ther Showing theY r Fashionistas TOO!
      ION c da ProblemO

Nakeya_j says:

So was I the only one thinking the first picture looked like a skinny weird looking nelly? I was? Oh ok.

this nigga gettin closer and closer to just wearing a cat suit.

Miany says:

None of ‘em claim to be in monogamous relationships with women soooooo who cares if they’re :homo: or not.

Gigi26 says:

NAH My nigga violated with the camo pants..them shyts look like skinny jeans…

And KD…not that space jam inspired top bruh. COME ON SON!

Are dudes this pressed? I can dress yall for a small fee…cuz this ain’t the bidness.

I don’t see a prob with the capri joint in the upper left..looks very Euro-ish to me. Like what a guy in Paris or Germany would wear…

Bombshell Esq says:

:stop: Aunty don’t come for my husband… Mr. Durant ain’t send for you :tea:

Xander!

I LEFT MESSAGES FOR YOU DOWNSTAIRS.

69 says:

And that dude in that brown blazer posed, smiling like he was waiting to hear the camera person say “Werk BITCH!” with a full circle snap and a quick twirl.

Men ain’t supposed to be like this. :no:

JD says:

They don’t make MEN like they used too.

Deeeeliteful1 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

this nigga gettin closer and closer to just wearing a cat suit.
      ___________________________
      :dead:

pointhimout says:

I was at the funeral of sm1 in my bestie’s family. The minister delivering the eulogy best as he talked about how times have changed.

Back in the day we had hard working men and pretty women. Now, we have pretty men and hard working women.

The OKC Thunder are a bunch of house niggas. They do anything to keep them yt folk happy and amused. I wouldn’t be surprised if they came to the game in black face.

Can’t stand them niggas.

Gigi26 says:

I actually like the first two of Russell…esp the one with the high tops..looks comfy but at the same time stylish…

I’d rather them wear this (EXCEPT the Giraffe inspired jeans) than to have the pants saggin off their asses with belts on. I cannot STAND that ish for anything..

—–
      :dead: But he is telling the truth..shame

Now, we have pretty men and hard working women.
      :yes:
      YES How times Have changed #ForShame

Miany says:This OE who works for att customer service think leaving me on a gangsta hold is gonna get her outta crediting my bill…shiiiid she gotta nother thought comin cuz I will hold this line and wait for they’re trifiling over charging azzes to credit my bill!
      ~ ~ ~
      YES GIRL I Sit on 4Get 4mines TOO! :lol:

69 says:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

There is nothing wrong with being gay.
      Of course not. But there IS something wrong with dudes walking around with their booties tooted up in the air like a heaux. Not saying any of these men “act” gay or “are” gay but being in Atlanta, it’s plenty of dudes that act like they forgot they’re men. :no:

:lol: :lol: Too cute for me fellas.

Its just European inspired. Pull your tweet Aunt Tea. :lol:

Now if I come on here and KDUB has changed her gravi to a flu infested pucci I’m gonna e-jump off a e-bridge!

Smonae says:

:cosign:

I think its GREaT that ther Showing theY r Fashionistas TOO!
      ION c da ProblemO
      _________

:shrug: Neither. :hug: @LuVie.

Gigi26 says:

I love that second outfit though..shyt is tough :yes:

69 says:

Gypsy, LUV, OTB :kiss:

cougar lover says:

i guess if they dressed like thugs, some folks would say they trying too hard to seem straight :rofl: caint please nobody lol

:wave: 69 OTbeY<–Whey U been?

________
      I understand the sentiment but what muthafukkin day he tombout? The Help aint never been conventionally “pretty”. And they were ALWAYS THE HARDEST WORKING GROUP OF PPL IN AMERICA, but imma let him finish. Its his pulpit. :lol:

:tea:

gravi to a flu infested pucci
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cat Flu symptoms – sneezing, discharge from the eyes, a snotty nose, eye ulcers & more

GAGIRL87 says:

*smacks teeth* Chile :coffee: The VERY 1st pic on the left HE’S NOT PLAYING NO GAMES :hahaha:

Diva says:

Men or men wanting to be women just don’t belong in pedal pushers!!! :nono:

NaijaGal says:

clothes are supposed to be fun…if folks think clothing is an indication of sexual orientation then all I can do is :haha:

Camo is one of my FAVE prints. Im such a sucker for it. Those pants are slim but I like Westbrook in them. His long, crying ass. I hate his personality on the court tho !!!! Love Kevin. Dream son, I think.

SN: The Heat. 15 sKraight. :tea:

@69 :kiss: hey boo!!!!

VDot says:

this nigga gettin closer and closer to just wearing a cat suit

__________________________

:rofl: :hahaha:

These camo pants that I got at the ArmyNavy store are everything.

69 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Now, we have pretty men and hard working women.
      :yes:
      YES How times Have changed #ForShame
      _______________________________
      Sandra told me tell y’all to check her archive for her life lesson on why this is…

This post if from back in December…

Wait…I am not supposed to work. I gotta stay home and make 3 meals and birth the babies and get ready to catch that dack when he get to the house huh?
      Women did that for hundreds of years with no complaints. Then you feminists came along with all your demands, telling women they are better than men. Now over 40% of black men are gay or bi. You happy now? :coffee:

…#helpful

Chile The VERY 1st pic on the left HE’S NOT PLAYING NO GAMES

!!!!

I was like, “Well excuseeee me Russell!” *seat dance* :hahaha:

SN: The Heat. 15 sKraight
      YES MaaM!!
      who’s coming for that #1 SpoT??
      Don’t slip up or get got!

KDUB- call me at 1-800-555-GOOD TIMES!

Gigi26 says:

Iono OTB…them joints look a lil sissy-ish on Russell…

KD look aight..I would’ve preferred a v-neck top but hey what do I know :lol: I hate the pea**** feather shirt though…kinda weird.

…#helpful
      ~ ~ ~
      OH

These camo pants that I got at the ArmyNavy store are everything.

I bet you look like a glass of wata in them. :love: My son is so happy he can finally fit my aunt’s old BDU jacket. It has his our last name embroidered on it. He told me “cant lose this one, Ma” :lol:

VDot says:

ALWAYS THE HARDEST WORKING GROUP OF PPL IN AMERICA,

The mules of the world :coffee:

*pours out a lil liquor for Ms. Zora*

69 – shut up

69 says:

GAGIRL87 says:

:hahaha: I misread that as “He’s not playing no games ho!” :rofl:

goat76 says:

Andre 3000′s weird shat looks better than their weird shat.

RegyBery says:

They r “unknowingly” apart of the nwo agenda: effeminating the male, but I digress :tea:

Anywho, they deserve 3 snaps n a z formation HATED IT!!!

pointhimout says:

**the minister said it best. u guys are bright; I know you got that.

More like a chocolate shake…

goat76 says:Andre 3000?s weird shat looks better than their weird shat.
      VERY TRUE!
      me Luubs 3000

:koolaid: for Zora.

One of my “if you could have dinner with dead ppl..” choices. :heart:

GAGIRL87 says:

I was like, “Well excuseeee me Russell!” *seat dance*
      ___________________________________________________________________

I know right are those knee knockers and a muscle shirt :think: that chit looks a hot mess :rolleyes:

You got your Tree Hut stuff yet?

Smonae says:

Them clothes to look tight & uncomfortable. Aint chit cute about a man’s pants being soo tight he gotta toot his azz :no:

69 says:

DIVA :lick:

Naija, why I gotta shut up? I only quote what I seent with my own two eyes :lol:

sissy-ish

They slimm, @Gigs. Slim. :hahaha: iHollered.

Smonae says:

goat76 says:

Andre 3000?s weird shat looks better than their weird shat.

:love: Dre

GAGIRL87 says:

I misread that as “He’s not playing no games ho!”
      ___________________________________________________________________

@ 69 I actually was bout to font He’s not playing no games with ya’ll hoes but I decided not too :lol:

I hate chu btw lol

69 says:

Smonae says:

Don’t EVER come to Atlanta then and if you do, DON’T visit Lenox on Saturday because you will be let down greatly. I said this in my #24 :lol:

VDot says:

You got your Tree Hut stuff yet?

_________________________________

I DID! Coconut Lime :thumbsup: I’m a fan. After I exfoliated and lotioned up I had to run and get up under mans’ & ‘em :yes:

Luvyn :hug: and no words for dude up top :no:

69 says:

:offtopic:

Has anyone heard from Hershey? :waiting:

:wave: JENAYYYYYYYY I Like ur GRAVIE :love:
      let them OKC boyz Be GREAt

Smonae says:

VDot says:

FTR I don’t like not nan one of them outfits up top.

EXCEPT the Giraffe inspired jeans

69 says:

GA

Why you hate me bew? Cause I got my fanga in yo dootyhole? It’s okay, we country and chit, they don’t know about us. :hug:

goat76 says:

————————————
      In some cases it is an indication, may not be the intent, but it can be an indication.

Im checking OUT kevs GOLD rollie :tea:

Thankyou Luvyn :hug: this lil baby is sooooo cute to me. Look like a lil old woman :hahaha:

goat76 says:

I swear my grandma got a sweater that looks just like the one Durant has on.

I feel #helpful deen a muthafugga today. Blame @Dubb. Anywho, didchaknow until a couple of decades ago pink was for boys and blu was for girls? :shocked:

The NWO agenda isnt new sooooo where was the outrage then? Men been wearing dresses before women..in some locales they still wear skirts and dresses.

SN: I picked on you cause you was all new world order and “effeminating” and chit but you used “r” for “are” . The English teacher in me says thats the chit destroying the wurl, Craig. :eek: :)

I’m possed to get it today @Ga. *esscited!* :cheer:

VDot says:

Wears a strap on undaneef the clothes most likely
      Auntie on twitter talmabout “Wearing a strap on or men’s clothes does not make you a man”

Fuggin :dead:

Tell me mama to bury be a ‘G!

I DID! Coconut Lime I’m a fan. After I exfoliated and lotioned up I had to run and get up under mans’ & ‘em

Yasssssss :heart: I love me some good skin! Owww.

I’m not checking nothing out up top :nono: not attractive to me at all. We haven’t had a morning glory lately :thinking:

===========================
      girl tell them again…chit look at the medieval times, kings wearing makeup and lacefronts…yeah but I digress

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

They look good to me. I usta rock pedal pushers with a fresh pair of hi top jellies as a teen. i was an innovator. A rebel. Then I went through puberty. My balls dropped, and my hips spread. Initially I blamed my mother for cursing me with these child bearing hips. I was despondent for quite some time, but once suitors started throwing money at me…i knew I was blessed :yes: I may not be able to squeeze into a pair of skinny jeans, but I shoull can pull a skinny man.ok…they luv a big bish :yes:

Did anybody check out the Bible series this weekend? :tea:

Ohh Mee Gee. :dead:

Diva says:

:wave: OTB what it do ma?

:eek:

cougar lover says:

dis nicca talmbout him hips spread :rofl:

===========================

:yes: and they was :gay: to deff too. They loved the boys. In Greece when the men went to war, they would take the young boys with them and have sex with them. :yes: The wives would be left alone lonely and they would :lick: each other for pleasure :tea:

VDot says:

Did anybody check out the Bible series this weekend?

Oh History Channel? :no: But my man’s and ‘em said he got it on the DVR for me. :yes:

_______

Hmm. :tea: Speaking of @Jenie We did watch it. We will watch the other four parts as well.

King Herrod had on lots of makeup didnt he. #TheBibletalk

:smack:

GAGIRL87 says:

___________________________________________________________________

@ Vdot don’t it leave your skin silky smooth :yes: I haven’t tried the Coconut Lime. I always use the mango :) Might have to try that scent

I was just fukking with him @LuVie. :lol: Ppl should understand their cause (in totality) before they shout from the rooftops tho.

A bish is ready to spring forward!!!!! :buttshake: #yallcare

VDot says:

Did anybody check out the Bible series this weekend?
      Oh History Channel? But my man’s and ‘em said he got it on the DVR for me.

I am trying to figure out what part they on, cause half way through it I was :zzz: I was so tired Sunday. Does it come on every night or just on Sunday :thinking:

NaijaGal says:

in Scottish culture do the women wear kilts too??? serious question

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

Hey Jen aaaaay :kiss:

OTB does it only come on, on Sundays ? :thinking:

Div-er :wave: Nothing much. Refusing to work today. :tea: One of my VERY smart coworkers told me the moon landing was fake and the bish make more money than me? :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

69 says:

GA

____________________________________________________________________

:rofl: we most def country and pride :grill:

Heyyyyyyyyyy Roses!!!! :waves:

Diva says:

Div-er Nothing much. Refusing to work today. One of my VERY smart coworkers told me the moon landing was fake and the bish make more money than me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You and I are here :fistbump: That bish stoopid :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

Diva I lub that avi hun!

Bren Bren has the best fonts hands down :hahaha: :rofl:

Diva says:

@dancer hey lady!!!!!! shake it to the east…shake it to the west!!!! :shakebutt:

@OTBey
      I Know I was Just Joshing Around :lol:

ya’ll Know I use r,2,4,etc. . . and IONCUrr :hug:

GAGIRL87 says:

Diva I lub that avi hun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thank you ma!!!! :hug:

The would prolly wear long tartans @naija. Kilta imply which clan you come from and men head clans. :) Thats one thing the world agrees on: Patriarchy.

Diva says:

@Luvn how many times I gots to say hello you juu today? :smack:

RegyBery says:

Sum peepul, lyk yu, I’s r clothesed that’s y eye sayed eye digress. Butt thanks four pikkin on me :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

and they was to deff too. They loved the boys. In Greece when the men went to war, they would take the young boys with them and have sex with them. The wives would be left alone lonely and they would each other for pleasure
      __________________________________________________________________

@ Jenie you cray :lol: you fonted that dead serious like!

GAGIRL87 says:Diva I lub that avi hun!

:hi: DANCERBEE

Apparition says:

Did anybody check out the Bible series this weekend?
      ————————————————–
      :yes: They pulled in huge ratings. Watched the vikings too.

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

*moodwalks in :danban: *

So the new style is Retro Uncle Tom high water pants Chicken George slave shoes and Alex Haley’s Momma’s old sweater… :think: interesting…

Sundays at 8 @Jenie. I dont know if they repeating the episode thru the week.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THEY SHOULD CALL THIS NICCA TWEETY :coffee:

HE’S CHOOSING TO DRESS ACCORDING TO THE GENDER HE IDENTIFIES MOSTLY WITH I GUESS :rolleyes:

:yahoo: DIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :wave: Helllllo DIVAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :kiss:

I dont got nuffin to say! :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

__________________________________________________________________
      @ Jenie you cray you fonted that dead serious like!

:hahaha: seriously though :yes:

thanks OTB…I’ve always wondered that

@Diva . .
      Ima Lil RUSTY KeepiN up,aint in Da Groove LiKe i used2B :D

dancerbee93 says:

@dancer hey lady!!!!!! shake it to the east…shake it to the west!!!!
      ———————-
      :buttshake: I got the promotion I was praying for!!!! I can not be chit again on this here blog!! :yahoo:

Sundays at 8 @Jenie. I dont know if they repeating the episode thru the week.

:thumbsup: I hope they are repeating it though

ya’ll Know I use r,2,4,etc. . . and IONCUrr

Oh gawd. I see he came back. I really was just playing. I use ebonics chit what can I say? :hahaha:

Read it for me..is he mad? :lol:

luVn_liFe… says:

DIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Helllllo DIVAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :kiss: :kiss: *disclaimer* friendly kiss Milky :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Did anybody check out the Bible series this weekend?
      ===========================
      been seeing folks talking about this…what’s the hype

Apparition says:

Did anybody check out the Bible series this weekend?
      ————————————————–
      They pulled in huge ratings. Watched the vikings too.

The vikings :thinking: what was that about

dancerbee93 says:

@dancer hey lady!!!!!! shake it to the east…shake it to the west!!!!
      ———————-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Congrats ma!!!!!! :koolaid3: let’s pop dem bottles to celebrate :buttshake:

DANCER :yahoo: congrats :partyhat: *confetti*

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

Oooooh look at otb sounding all knowledgeable and ish. Using big words. Ironic coming from a bey Stan :ashamed: I’m reminded of the prison philosopher from in living color. Excuse me as a phornicate this ovulation of kilt knowledge upon your vasdeference :biggrin: Chile…

Watched the vikings too
      ________

That was quite a…jump for me. I watched too tho. And fancied it. I like those kind of shows tho. History in general.

dancerbee93 says:

@lvun!!!!! I miss all my peeps in here :hugs: What popping today yall???

Read it for me..is he mad?
      :rofl: no hE aINT madatChU’ :lol:

NaijaGal says:

Did anybody check out the Bible series this weekend?
      ===========================
      been seeing folks talking about this…what’s the hype

Not sure but it is cool to see some of the stories played out :tea: atleast the ones that didn’t have movies before. I think Lots story did have a movie, atleast I remember seeing one

dancerbee93 says:

@lvun!!!!! I miss all my peeps in here What popping today yall???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      P_ssy as always!!! :rofl:

Congrats Dancer! :fistbump:

dancerbee93 says:

@Naij thanks girl!!! I was blessed with a raise, promotion and a new car!!! Just in time to jump back in here and do absolutely nuffin :rofl: Im lowkey working…when someone walks by I just bang loudly on my keyboard, scatter papers on my desk and they say” you are such a hard worker” :yes:

dancerbee93 says:I miss all my peeps in here What popping today yall?
      ~ ~ ~
      SameOlSame!

COngrats GAL,Wuts ur Promotion bout?? :popcorn:

Dancer congratulations love :kiss: :thumbsup:

been seeing folks talking about this…what’s the hype

________
      Its in five parts. Two hours each Sunday. Just telling the Bible “greatest” storie from Genesis to Revs. Its a husband and wife Hollywood team producing it.

Vaseline :hahaha: J/K :nana: not sure though

Me TOO!
      ButUMHH its so much working Pretending :(

Congrats Dancer!
      ————-
      thanks!!! @luvn well damn I aint missed nuffin :lol:

Thanks LuVie. :hahaha:

“Sum peepul, lyk yu, I’s r clothesed that’s y eye sayed eye digress. Butt thanks four pikkin on me”

I want you to know I read that perfectly. :lol: Anywho, enlighten me. Open my eyes. :)

So i heard Bosh challenged this nigga to “Cat Walk” contest.

He say aint enough room in the NBA for two bad bytches.

Diva says:

going to pick up my Wingstop wings and baked beans! I’ll be back later!!!! ya’ll keep poing up the drinks for Dancer until I get back!

that_VA_thickchick says:

*kicks door in, drags a chair across the floor, SLAMS it down like I’m at a drag ball, sits down, crosses legs at the ankle*

What we talkin bout? Somebody catch me up. :tea:

cougar lover says:

somebody musta went to couga-lovas school of bricking. getting promotions over people that been working for years. all while you in your car on the phone fronting like you on a smoke break. i used to make folk mad with that ish lol

@MIANY
      “What do yall recommend I use for dry skin spots (on my cheeks and nose) they are dry as heyull and seem to be sensitive as heyull cuz those spots get red fast! I was using castor oil rubbing a lil in and it makes my skin look good but I’m looking for something to treat/ repair that skin? Any suggestions (preferably non scented cuz my allergies make the sense of smell too strong)”

:jack:

Oooooh look at otb sounding all knowledgeable and ish. Using big words. Ironic coming from a bey Stan I’m reminded of the prison philosopher from in living color. Excuse me as a phornicate this ovulation of kilt knowledge upon your vasdeference Chile…

OMG :hahaha: Damon Wayans did him right? :hahaha: I work with a VERY Scottish YT. Sweet as a fairy too. And he never wears feminine clothes. But is very, very obviously gay!

SN: Yall gone stop hating on Bey and her smart fans. :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:heard Bosh challenged this nigga to “Cat Walk” contest.
      He say aint enough room in the NBA for two bad bytches.
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol: Leave my BOSH alone LeaveEmAlone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoot wonder if they’ll do Sodom & Gomoherra :thinking:

dancerbee93 says:

COngrats GAL,Wuts ur Promotion bout??
      ——–
      Jr Attorney @jenie thanks hunty!!!

so did I read correctly downstairs about the ban bandit is lurking?? And what is this about @diva @milky wifed up?? I missed the wedding :cry:

@DANCER
      So, remember when u said u would help a nigga out and chit?

:huh:
      Dont you play dumb nah either!

…but yeah, nigga in a bind and chit so shoot me a few hunnids.

Miany says:

@JENIE…. :thinking: My face would be greazzzier that Kim K’s lacefront but, It might work. (I may try it cuz it won’t irritate my skin & there’s no scent.)

@Man I see you still aint chit :rofl:

Good Afternoon yall!!

_______

But why are you dry? Eczema? Psoriasis? Dermatitis? You gotta figure out the way first. Castor oil is good tho, FULL of anti-oxidants. Dont stop using it.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

So i heard Bosh challenged this nigga to “Cat Walk” contest.

He say aint enough room in the NBA for two bad bytches.
      ——————–
      See i needed this here chittiness today!!! :dead:

Afternoon Nakeya :waves: Man is just ugh :rofl:

@man “Get yo title back with Titlemax” thats all I got on that said loan LOL

@Naija. :yes:

@MIANY
      R U and WIP going2JAZZinDaGardens2Gether?? :waiting:

:rofl: :rofl: @Man. Vulgar. But he still here. I’ll be. :lol:

:hi: Nakeya

shoot wonder if they’ll do Sodom & Gomoherra

That was Sunday with the story about Lot :yes: they did it but I feel asleep :sad:

IM STarVING :( this chiKonMarsala did NuFFiN4me

Noooooo not Vaseline! :stop: It’ll clog your skin. All you getting is shine. You getting repair with the other stuff. It takes time.

Good Afternoon yall!!
      _________

:hi: Hey girl

:hi: @Keya

goat76 says:

dancerbee93 says:

COngrats GAL,Wuts ur Promotion bout??
      ——–
      Jr Attorney @jenie thanks hunty!!!
      ——————————-
      Um, where you at?? You married??

dancerbee93 says:

Noooooo not Vaseline! It’ll clog your skin. All you getting is shine. You getting repair with the other stuff. It takes time.
      —————-
      Are you trying to achieve the Gabby Sidibe look??

Miany says:

@Man….I heard it works, I asked dude, he wont :jack: on my face. He was like ….I don’t wanna do that to you…if you really wanted me to, I’d do it but…

I bet Redeemed was sitting there gettin off to that “The Bible” show.

Than after it finished started talkin bout it was from the Devil.

funny,Seeing these males up top dressed like that i give a :thumbsup: My son Dresses JUST like this as well and I :chase: Wanna Kill him :|

Mannie says:

These to have way to much free time and money to know any better…

Smonae says:

:waves: Dancer congrats

Miany says:I heard it works
      Gurrl My stomach is smooth as Henny VSOP

@MIANY
      “@Man….I heard it works, I asked dude, he wont on my face. He was like ….I don’t wanna do that to you…if you really wanted me to, I’d do it but…
      I never asked him again cuz I figure there’s gotta be another natural fluid that can do the trick.”
      :huh:

**cues “All The Things Your Man Won’t Do”-Joe

See, this is where a “friend” comes in handy…

Betamax82 says:

:yawn:

Miany says:

:stop: your face would be sticky as heyull :hahaha:

Jesus WAS looking mighty magazine cover scrumptious at one point. :hahaha: But @Dubb say Aunt Tea ILL Redeemed so… :hahaha:

dancerbee93 says:

Um, where you at?? You married??
      ———–
      LOL STL nope!!!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MIANY

**cues “All The Things Your Man Won’t Do”-Joe

See, this is where a “friend” comes in handy…

dancerbee93 says:

@smonae Thanks!!!! How have you been?

:rofl: :rofl: You know how it is when its yourn who doing “it”

@LuVie
      Leave that boy alone. Everytime I see someone with ear plugs I think about yall. Im amazed just how many of the youngins getting body mods. It wont be that strange to them. An unmarked body will be the anomaly then.

**cues “All The Things Your Man Won’t Do”-Joe

See, this is where a “friend” comes in handy…

:rofl: :rofl:

@LUVIN
      Not ur son too.
      :facepalm:

Its a generational thing.
      Goin be a lot of dudes in the next few years needing surgery on their balls and chit cause of these jeans.

Newly uncovered emails between AEG Live promoters, in the weeks leading up to Michael Jackson’s ‘This is It’ tour, show the promoters becoming increasingly worried about Michael Jackson missing rehearsals and contacting Dr. Conrad Murray to get Michael straightened out.

“The truth about what happened to Michael, which AEG has tried to keep hidden from the public since the day Michael died, is finally emerging. We look forward to the trial where the rest of the story will come to light.”

:eek:

You know how it is when its yourn who doing “it” Leave that boy alone :lol:
      Im Ruff w/him . .
      I’ll KILL Em DEAD!!!

your face would be sticky as heyull
      —————-
      going around looking like Rosco’s nose from Martin :rofl:

_________

:yes: Women already getting plenty warnings about what tight jeans are doing to our circulation.

Miany says:

@OTB…Thanks, I’ll try sticking with the castor oil. I dunno why this is happening. I’ve never had a skin care products just wash and go really soft skin (still soft all over just the one problem area). The past year or two that area has been acting up. I wanna go to a dermatologist but, my general experience with Dr’s have been they full a shii and assume you have the most common conditions and give you the most common prescriptions so I only go as a last resort.
      @Dancerbee..congrats on your promotion! :rofl: at ‘Gabby look’…ok ok no vaseline

your face would be sticky as heyull
      —————-
      going around looking like Rosco’s nose from Martin

:ghost:

@mainy ha!!! Thanks

Oldskool71 says:

:waves: Hey Sweet Babies *in my lil Richard voice* So what do dudes carry in their murses? (man purse)

goat76 says:

dancerbee93 says:

Um, where you at?? You married??
      ———–
      LOL STL nope!!!
      ———————
      Say Word, Wurd, and Werd!!

Miany says:

@Luvn…No we aren’t going to the Jazz in the garden together. Now you know if we were going together we’d make you were coming too!

lol…The stomach is smooth huh?? It might be worth the lil stickiness on my face Jenie was warning about.. :hahaha:

your face would be sticky as heyull
      —————-
      going around looking like Rosco’s nose from Martin
      _________

“gib ma money”

It might be age. Or enviroment changes. Jojoba oil is another good one. Way lighter than castor oil too. And very similar to skin’s makeup.

Miany says:

@OTB… I knew something was fishy when that movie seemed to come out the day after MJ died…I was like dadayuuum they released that shii before the coroner saw MJ

Lil Wayne going on a European tour with Mac Miller. :blink:

My mama said… :hahaha: That Roscoe was a snotty nosed little fukka. :hahaha:

—–
      What What What?! Chilleeee…. smh. RIP Mike.

Nakeya_j says:

Lil Wayne going on a European tour with Mac Miller.
      ——
      But who still wants to see Wayne? And what exactly does Mac Miller sing? Other than that Pop that song? Or is that Machine Gun Kelly?

I knew something was fishy when they locked that Black man up quick fast and in a hurry. No priors. Medical degree. It was his negligence that got him locked up but that chit seems excessive to me. MJ was a user. Sorry to say!

Miany says:

^^ Must be age…I just found my first smile line (really really fine but, it’s there)… I’m gonna try the jojoba oil cuz that’s my complaint, the castor oil is kinda thick.

OlSkOOl :wave: How is it Going,Wuts Up With the WORKOUT??
      @MAINY
      the Stomach is SMOOTH and GOOD!! :D

What What What?!

:gossip: I didnt know this but apparently Ms. Katie is suing AEG. Saying they at fault for Micheal’s death too. Acting like slave drivers and chit. He needed real help. Not Dr. Murray giving meds on a schedule. :(

Nakeya_j says:

Lil Wayne going on a European tour with Mac Miller.
      ——
      ______

I only heard of Mac Miller recently cause I saw a commercial for his show on MTV. He’s a Sprite and they are going to Europe so… :shrug: Guess Wayne trying to cross ALLLLL da way ova.

OutsidetheBox says:It might be age.
      Chilllle :tea:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Hey Lovely ladies and gentlemen :waves: I know ya’ll ain’t on topic, lol, but Auntie please don’t come for my boo, Kevin Durant :love: and when I was in Australia, all the boys looked like this. Its just getting to America

the castor oil is kinda thick.

Great laxative: it coats. :lol: The thickness is why I use it to seal my extra thirsty hair. :yes:

~ ~ ~ ~
      she’s right,If My MeMory Serves me Correctly,he signed on for like 20 shows then found out they had him scheduled for 50+

I thought 2Chainz was on that tour too?

Nakeya_j says:

MJ was a user. Sorry to say!
      —–
      Serious Question: Why do people want to act like he was not a damn drug user? ANd his family knew he was. The ppl who worked closely with him knew too. And no one did a damn thing to stop it. Then when he died it was the doctor’s fault? FOH! If in fact it was that deep, why didnt anyone try to stop him from doing the drugs, or get him some help while he was living? Naw, yall were too busy spending his money and shyt. The family all at the damn trial, acting all mad. But how are yall mad?! YALL KNEW ALL ALONG he was doing drugs. Yall knew he was an abuser!! Man they can all kick rocks.

Nakeya_j says:

I thought 2Chainz was on that tour too?
      —–
      Oh thats why people brought tickets. :tea:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Maury gives me so much life with all these ratchetness :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

MJ was a user. Sorry to say!
      —–

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :applause: you betta :preach: Sis. Nakeya!!!!!!

Chilllle
      _________

:tea: I was going over my diet, enviro factors…everything..Doc was finally like..you do realize your 30 skin isnt your 21 yo skin? :cry:

J Said it! says:

nawh dude.. its a nice concept but the clothes does not fit their build.. Its nice clothing but they have a problem with coordinating….

Another :offtopic:

The FBI, in answer to Freedom of Information Act requests, has released files on Whitney Houston.
      Among the 128 pages of documents are several fan letters and FBI paperwork regarding an extortion case that eventually was closed without anyone being prosecuted. But it does appear that Houston paid off the person who was demanding hush money.
      In 1992 a letter, marked “extortion” by the FBI, was sent to Houston’s New Jersey offices of Nippy Inc., in which a woman demanded that unless Houston paid $100,000, “certain details” of her “private life” would be revealed. A later letter upped the ante to $250,000 and claims to have “intimate details” of Houston’s “romantic relationships.”
      The FBI interviewed Houston, two lawyers and her father, John Houston. The singer tells agents she considered the woman “a friend” and “did discuss personal things” with her.
      It appears from the documents that Houston’s father next sends the person a confidentiality agreement along with a sum of money (the amount is blacked out in FBI documents) and the case was closed soon after.
      ________
      Lord can’t none of these bones stay buried when it comes to celebs.

Oldskool71 says:

Hey LuVn I fell of for a hot minute *licks dripping side of icecream cone with eyes closed and brows raised* :-P BUT I bought a new workout game just to have some variety and I’m getting back to it this weekend. :yes:

tld007 says:

why care what they wanna wear? i wear what i want and could care less what u think!

—–
      God forgive me but Ms. Kate needs to sit her thirst ass down as well. She Knew this is what they were doing and did nothing then but wanna sue everybody now. Naw son. An ounce of prevention is a pound of cure. Jerks.

Suthern :wave:

Diva says:

I thought 2Chainz was on that tour too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :whistle:
      I wish a nigga wood like a kitchen cabinet :rofl:

SuthernBelle4 says:

I like the second pic of Westbrook.
      Hey OTBey, I do agree with you but I think the majority of stars are self medicated, something about that world

Nakeya_j says:

MJ was a user. Sorry to say!
      —–

_________
      Truth. da whole Truth. and nothing BUT da Truth. So help me Gawd.

Lord can’t none of these bones stay buried when it comes to celebs.

Well the Freedom Act (info) set that FBI info free. What I want to know is was it the gay rumor stuff? :popcorn: Gawd Im so nosey!!!

tld007 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I guess you told us!!!! :rofl:

:cheer: OlSkOOL,girrrl I canNOT wait for SEPT to COME!my membership will be XCLD!

An ounce of prevention is a pound of cure
      _______

Truf.

————-
      :cosign:

Miany says:

I really didn’t think age would creep up so soon if I must say.. I’m 26, found that ‘smile line’ (read glorified wrinkle) yesterday and I was like :wtf: that’s what I get for tryna show off the dimples all these years.
      Ion care I’m gonna age gracefully :waves: <~~~ my bottle of oil

SuthernBelle4 says:

What ya’ll doing :popcorn:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Lord can’t none of these bones stay buried when it comes to celebs.

Well the Freedom Act (info) set that FBI info free. What I want to know is was it the gay rumor stuff? Gawd Im so nosey!!!
      _____
      Me three! :lol: It was either the gay rumors or about her drug use before it really became public.

SuthernBELLe U on springBreak??

by the way I wonder hows BELLaS masta

tld007 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I guess you told us!!!! :rofl:

Right??? :hahaha: I read that font like “well dayum”. But that’s what’s up. :lol:

Diva says:

fuggin up these lemon pepper and garlic parmesan wings from Wingstop!!!!

SuthernBelle4 says:

naw, I got another week, just shooting the breeze, lol

Ugggh this loan Originator im WorKing w/is FcuKing STUPID!!!! :smack:

SuthernBelle4 says:

:rofl: Ms Diva you a nut, you look purty in that picture

tld007 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I guess you told us!!!!

Right??? I read that font like “well dayum”. But that’s what’s up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me too chile…two snaps and a twist with a Kenya gone with the wind fabulous spin on it :lol:

dancerbee93 says:

fuggin up these lemon pepper and garlic parmesan wings from Wingstop!!!!
      —————-
      things that Rozay would say

Diva says:

fuggin up these lemon pepper and garlic parmesan wings from Wingstop!!!!
      _______
      Girl…I just crushed these crabcakes like they owed me money Chile.
      :yes:

Oldskool71 says:

@LuVn
      Why? Will you then be done with your workout or will you try something else?

@Miany
      Chile I been using an oil free moisturizer with and SPF of 35+ since I was 30 and I’ll be 42 next Monday. I used to have really oily skin but by 35 my skin started balancing out a bit and I will tell you, I have not one wrinkle! We (black folk) tend to think we don’t need moisturizers or sunscreens but we do. Try an oil free moisturizer in the morning and use something mild like Dove to wash wash your face and witch hazel as an astringent. :yes:

Im eating cheese and crakkas. *Bey stank face*

SuthernBelle4 says:

Ms Diva you a nut, you look purty in that picture

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *snickering* thank you Suthern….shid I’m licking my fingers these shyts so good and don’t get me started on the bourbon baked beans!!!! I will get likka anyway I can :rofl: I need help!!!!

Diva says:

I thought 2Chainz was on that tour too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish a nigga wood like a kitchen cabinet
      —-
      Diva I lubs you girl!!! *twerks in chair*

Diva says:

fuggin up these lemon pepper and garlic parmesan wings from Wingstop!!!!
      _______
      Girl…I just crushed these crabcakes like they owed me money Chile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You is a FOOL VA!!!! I love it though :rofl:

Diva says:

I thought 2Chainz was on that tour too?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish a nigga wood like a kitchen cabinet
      —-
      Diva I lubs you girl!!! *twerks in chair*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

azz so big I told her to look back at it…look back at it!!! I love that nigga to deaf!!!!! He my next baby dady :lol: OAN I :heart: you too babes!

Oldskool71 says:Why? Will you then be done with your workout or will you try something else?
      ~ ~ ~
      I’ll be done w/the gym.Ive gotten bout as toned as Ima Get.the Cardio I can do without a membership.Ive learned enough Excercises with my free weights at home.
      And I wont feel so Obligated

I use a moisturizer every day. My nose gets raw and red in sun. Black ppl burn too. Bob Marley? Skin cancer. :eek:

dancerbee93 says:

azz so big I told her to look back at it…look back at it!!!
      —————-
      Now THATS my part :buttshake:

:newpost: On Lamar ODOM DIVA! :newpost:

SuthernBelle4 says:

lol, I can’t stand OTBey and her Bey stank face. Why its so quiet round these parts

The obvious choice for your dryness is some WHIP! the Candy Cane is one of my faves for the skin @Miany.

Miany says:

@OldSkool Thanks! I’m gonna do some research and experiment a lil to figure out the perfect combination for my skin.. I use sunscreen I have been for years. I was once ignorant. I didn’t think brownskin could get a sunburn until I got a nasty burn one year.

rockstar says:

I would whip my sons with a belt if I ever saw them dress this way. 15 or 50 years I don’t care. I know you’ll probably been stopped talking about this post loll.

Oldskool71 says:

@OTB
      Yep! Does your moisturizer have a suncreen in it? The one I currently use has an SPF of 50. I wear it year round even on cloudy and rainy days. If you have blemishes, you will have a very hard time getting rid of them if you don’t block the suns rays! Folks can use Ambi, cocoa butter and everything else to fade dark marks but if you don’t cover up your hard work with a sunscreen, the sun will just make the dark spots darker making you work against yourself *learned the hard way* :wink:

OLskOOl says: if you don’t cover up your hard work with a sunscreen, the sun will just make the dark spots darker making you work against yourself *learned the hard way*
      ~ ~ ~ ~
      guurl U sound like my specialist at the SPa

KABYEYOU says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

this nigga gettin closer and closer to just wearing a cat suit
      ————————————————

i died slow lol

BlackBeauti says:

That ninja want to be a bad bitch so bad. SMH