Celebs Out & About: Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Missy Elliot, Timbaland

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz

Singer Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz were spotted leaving Nordstrom after promoting her shoe line at the Grove in Hollywood, CA Thursday (Mar 14).
Photo: Zodiac / BUZZPAPS / Splash News

Timbaland Missy Elliot and Monique

Music producer Timbaland, left, arrived to his NYC Birthday Party hosted at Southern Hospitality with his wife Monique, far right, and good friend, music producer Missy Elliott Thursday night (Mar 14). Timbaland and Monique are an example of a marriage that has endured through the turbulent years. I recall years ago when I wrote a post about Timbaland’s cheating ways, and Monique had a personal friend call me and grill me to get the name of the chick. I almost teared up when the friend described Monique’s emotional distress. I got the sense that Monique was prepared to go to war to save her marriage. I like Monique. I met her before she married Timbaland. Even back then she was a good girl looking for the right man to complete her life. I’m glad she found him.
Photo: Splash News

• Medical Minute: Graves’ Disease (Missy Elliot related)
  • Celebs Attend Chris Lighty’s Funeral
  • Urban Stars Who Need To Come Out of the Closet
  • The Down Low Files: Columbus Short

143 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Missy Elliot, Timbaland”

Miany says:

I think I like Monique’s dress. Nice dress.

alabasterboi says:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm……

:hi: Good Morning Alabasterboi & Jenie

San says:

Alicia Keys got one of those funny bodies. I see she heavy at the bottom

San says:

Timbaland eating GREAT and Missy :tape:

Nakeya_j says:

Missy’s outfit is …different…

San says:

Monique dress is cute but why a color that’s gonna wash you out

Miany says:

:hi: San.. Alicia has always been bottom heavy. Seems to have quit the gym after her son’s birth, just let the weight fall where it will… Timbo kinda bulked up his upper body for a while there then he returned to his old ways I guess but.. they are all eating well.

Missy :yahoo: where have you been :happy: Umm fugg ole no sanging Alicia Homewrecking throat on FIRE Keys :rolleyes: Next! :tea:

Cubarican says:

Morning all. :hi:
      I love me some missy butttteeerrruummm…… :(

Cubarican says:

Still has ZERO neck.

Miany says:

@Nakeya….Missy is no FOB…
      @San…I like the dress, not crazy bout the shoe choice but….I agree she just looks all beige and gold (all blending in)… A black and silver version would have popped on her skin complexion.

:love: Timberland , :nono: I have nothing bad to say bout Timberland and Missy, even though I’m tempted :tape: :kona:

San says:

@Miany exactly :waves: Ms Jenie

bnatural says:

San says:

Timbaland eating GREAT and Missy

—————————

:lol: Morning folks :waves: ….I got nothing for Alicia :coffee:

Morning Cubarican :hi:
      Jenie…I may just be trippin but seem to me once she got married her music fell off.

San, Bnat :hug: Morning !!

MissTaken says:

K Michele voice to Missy: I like your outfit :oops:

Morning Cubarican
      The homewrecker will never prosper :nono: With her offkey azz and if I hear that girl is on fire one more time. I am going to try and start a petition to ban that horrible horrible sounding song from the radio :tea:

San says:

MissTaken says:

K Michele voice to Missy: I like your outfit
      ________________________
      :ghost:

San says:

If she had some tits she would be competing for baddest bytch on the planet.
      Yea but she don’t :no:

Morning Cubarican
      The homewrecker will never prosper With her offkey azz and if I hear that girl is on fire one more time. I am going to try and start a petition to ban that horrible horrible sounding song from the radio

Her music aint change. Women only support other women if they are miserable.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

You love them red bones huh :tea: A good friend of mines was her stylist back when she rock those braids. <<, she use to do em anyways word on the street her hygiene is awful, from the breathe to the :buttshake: no lie. I actually heard with my own ears, her crew (Alicia's) (tour folks) her people talking bout how smelly and stanking she is. I was in shock :shock:
      Gotta careful with the cute faces some of them have a fire crotch :tea:

Diva says:

I love Missy Misdeamnor Elliott!!!! Timbaland done gained that weight back in his HIPS!!! :wave: Good morning Roses!!!! Happy Friday :buttshake:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Morning Cubarican
      Her music aint change. Women only support other women if they are miserable.
      Ninja please :tea: Morning :hug:

NaijaGal says:

seems like Missy said fcuk it to dressing up for her bestie’s affair…I watched his E Special and Timbaland did not seem into marriage at all but kudos to them for continuing to work it out

NaijaGal says:

Her music aint change
      ==================
      lies

Jenie :kiss: hey sister :happy:

San says:

Gotta careful with the cute faces some of them have a fire crotch <—- :dead:

NaijaGal says:

Her music aint change
      ==================
      lies
      was jamming to her old cd and she sounds so different now :no:

:wave:
      Naija
      San
      Man
      Miany
      Nakeya
      Cubarican
      Alaboi

Miany says:

Her music aint change. Women only support other women if they are miserable. If Keys had been played by some famous athlete or sumpin her chit would be sold out.

NaijaGal says:

DIVA :waves:

was jamming to her old cd and she sounds so different now
      =============================
      exactly…been saying butch Alicia was def better than femme Alicia…Why Do I Feel So Sad still knocks…hell even her last CD had better cuts than whatever empowerment chit she’s now trying to sell

@SAN
      “If she had some tits she would be competing for baddest bytch on the planet.
      Yea but she don’t

I know. :sad:

Someone in her management should have gotten her to get implants early on.

Miany says:

:waves: Bnat, Diva :rofl: His hips done spread. My lil narrow hipped behind in type jealous of TImbo.
      @Naija… when your homegirl gotta call a blog to ask for the name of your husbands jumpoff…I’ll say he aint much into you.

@JENIE
      “Alicia thick azz is fine. If she had some tits she would be competing for baddest bytch on the planet.

You love them red bones huh A good friend of mines was her stylist back when she rock those braids. <<, she use to do em anyways word on the street her hygiene is awful, from the breathe to the no lie. I actually heard with my own ears, her crew (Alicia's) (tour folks) her people talking bout how smelly and stanking she is. I was in shock
      Gotta careful with the cute faces some of them have a fire crotch "

Guikty as charged on red bones. :coffee:

Hygiene? :shrugs:
      Eh…

Diva says:

:offtopic: Lawd Jesus I really hate to call my payroll dept and tell them they paid me for 11 hours OT instead of 1. :smack: or should I? :thinking: what ya’ll think :rofl:

San says:

Gotta careful with the cute faces some of them have a fire crotch

No Lie San and I think when I said this before someone said I was hating or something. I guarantee if Sandra got in touch with her people and asked they will tell ya the Hygeine is not good :no: This was well known in the industry behind the scene.

Miany says:

Bnat, Diva His hips done spread. My lil narrow hipped behind in type jealous of TImbo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      chile he got child bearing hips :rofl:

Do the right thing Diva , you will get that back for sure :yes:

that_VA_thickchick says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

fugg ole no sanging Alicia Homewrecking throat on FIRE Keys Next!
      :cosign:

CUE THE COMMENTS ABOUT HOW YOU CAN’T “TAKE” OR “STEAL” A MAN. BLAH BLAH :coffee:

@MIANY
      “^^ why must you assume being unmarried made her miserable. She never sang that ‘miserable/ man bashing woman’ music. PERSONALLY I could care less bout an artists’ personal life. I like music with good lyrics and good vocals. I actually loved Keyshia Cole’s calling all hearts (happy) album.

by Miany on Mar 15, 2013 at 9:15 am”
      :huh:
      That awkward feeling when your accusation of someone “assuming” are the result of your “assumptions.”

Who said anything about not being married?

that_VA_thickchick says:

DIVA My Shero :yahoo:

NaijaGal says:

MIANY – :rofl: right!?! I wish I would be tracking a nigguh on his fcuk chit…but I’ve always said a woman knows when her man is cheating, now if’in they want to acknowledge it is some other chit

Miany says:

@Jenie…it’s a shame when women can’t just wash up or even better, see a dang doctor!! All that money you got your puzz should not smell like fish grease and four day old milk.

@DIVA
      “Lawd Jesus I really hate to call my payroll dept and tell them they paid me for 11 hours OT instead of 1. or should I? what ya’ll think

Do the right thing Diva , you will get that back for sure

by jeniefrumdabloc on Mar 15, 2013 at 9:19 am”

:cosign:
      Tell em Diva.

NaijaGal says:

==============================
      tell them because you’ll lose more than 11 hours worth if you don’t

MissTaken says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      So you saying she had Blue Ivy bacterial vaginosis all the way up in her throat huh?
      :ghost: I’m going up yonder to be with my Loooorrrrrddddddd

CUE THE COMMENTS ABOUT HOW YOU CAN’T “TAKE” OR “STEAL” A MAN. BLAH BLAH

<<never been stolen

Miany says:

Some women just nasty I guess, and lazy :shrugs: don’t matter how much money you have :no: But you its still ninjas out there that will wrestle with that funk cause of a cute face :tea: I guess …..

Tainted_Love says:

:waves: Hey Fam!

:yawn: Alicia Keys annoys me

NaijaGal says:

I personally don’t think you can steal someone else’s mate cause they go voluntarily but it doesn’t denounce how fcuked up the other party’s action is and as we know “how you get them is how you lose them”

One thing about it a funky monkey will follow you through life if you was known for that :tea: like a small peen for a man. Its a girl I went to highschool with :tea: the box was straight sewer and till this day and my homeboy still call her flamming puss :hahaha: :

Trendsetter says:

Morning Roses

^^^
      Hush man… aint nothing awkward and nothing was assumed. Jenie and I were discussing Alicia’s music prior to her being married annnnd YOU come in talking bout some women miserable….JUST HUSH.

Diva says:

I just left a message for the payroll dept to call me regarding my overpay!

that_VA_thickchick says:

NaijaGal says:

_________
      Bam!! In.That.Order.

That’s my point. Typically when I’ve heard women say “you can’t steal” a man, they are saying it to imply that they are not, in any way, responsible. Which is some flabbernackle bullshark!

:wave: morning Trend!!!!!

Milky says:

Peeks in who got a fiya crotch? :kona:

Morning Trendsetter, Tainted :hi:
      @Diva…yeah, go on and tell em. Can’t miss what ain’t rightfully yours.

@VA :happy: :kiss: hey ma

Trendsetter says:

Auntie I’m emailing you a picture…and I want to know your thoughts on it!

Diva says:

I just left a message for the payroll dept to call me regarding my overpay!

:yahoo: Good Job Diva watch that boomerang thang happen, for doing that good deed :yes:

Tainted_Love says:

@jenie Lmao it’s a girl I went I middle school with her breath and vag smelled. I wrote in blue marker on a desk ” —– smells like fish” everyone got mad at me but hell she smelt so bad my nostrils started to burn after being around her for a while . From FB she seems like she’s doing well but she’ll always be “Fishy —–” to me

Milky says:

Mornin wifey :lick: :hump:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Diva says:

I just left a message for the payroll dept to call me regarding my overpay!

Good Job Diva watch that boomerang thang happen, for doing that good deed
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :thumbsup: yeah I know it is the right thing to do!!!!!!

@Wifey hey hunni pie sugar dumpling :lick: :hump:

:rofl: @ Man never being “stolen” shocking :tea:

Tainted_Love says:

I know someone like that :no: girl I can’t take that ish for real, then be looking around confused cause it be so strong :tea: then have nerve to put perfume over it. Its a gawd awful smell I tell :no:

Nakeya_j says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      —–
      SO yall aint gonna be shyt today. ok.

Trendsetter says:

Diva, Jenie, Miany :hug:

Miany says:

@Jenie, Tainted…I’m ashamed to say I have had two friends who have that odor… You know the smells that just rise from the passengers seat and hits the driver right in the face (make you roll the window down)…I have never been able to say anything. I feel like she should already know.

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

VA
      Naija
      Miss
      Man
      San

PumpkinsMama says:

Wut wut in da butt :happy:

Miany says:

Girl, my friend was the same way and come to find out she had TRIC, so I was like that’s what it was :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

—-
      They don’t and I will tell you why. It’s a sensory issue. You know how one you spray on something that smells good and 5 minutes later you can’t smell it? It’s the same thing with the funky smell. smh. You may need to tell them in a nice way. A gift basket of summers eve and a doctors business card maybe?

Milky says:

:whistle: fishy fishyyyy

Bombshell Esq says:

MAWNIN’ ROSES!!!!!!!!!! TGI MF’N F :yahoo:

Nakeya_j says:

Hey Pumpkin!

:wave: Pumpkin
      Wut wif yo nassy self :rofl:

Bombshell Esq says:

Wut wut in da butt
      ———————

:blink: you better stop before you get banished to the booty lickin’ club :no:

:wave: Bombshell

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey Bomb :hi: I dont think that qualifies as bannable language but idk roundst these parts. I swear I wish I knew what Prynn said :thinking:

that_VA_thickchick says:

:waves:

Pumpkin
      Bombshell
      Wut
      Trend
      Tainted

Tainted_Love says:

@nakeya maybe it is a sensory issue! But I know when I’m starting to get a little sweaty after working out…I’m the first person to smell an will hop in the shower quick. My roommate my freshman year of college used to complain about me taking a shower every time I came in from class, outdoors , going out. I would hate I be the person tht doesn’t know they smell

Morning :hi: WUt, Pumpkins, Bombshell
      Nakeya…I actually don’t use Summer’s eve but, think they both use that stuff :kona: serious question though… why these doctors tell these women to use regular stuff like summer’s eve when they know very well chicks be needing a prescription

Trust u smell yourself first :yes:

Bombshell Esq says:

DIVAAAAA, PUMPKIN & VA :waves:

PM I didn’t mean banned by Aunty I meant some folks (read lurkers :rofl: ) might connsider you one of them nasty heffas who say they eat ass :tea:

Bombshell Esq says:

Morning WUt, Pumpkins, Bombshell
      Nakeya…I actually don’t use Summer’s eve but, think they both use that stuff serious question though… why these doctors tell these women to use regular stuff like summer’s eve when they know very well chicks be needing a prescription

—————————————
      Mainy :hi:

It’s too early for you to not act like shyt :rofl:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

@Pumpkin :kiss: :buttshake: <—– I know what you mean by it

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Bomb o, well I WAS in fact one of the newbies that set that whole fiasco off. I said I WOULD, but haven’t yet (will try anything once) :tea: There was another chick that lied then the Roses came for her and she went off! :rofl:

PM I didn’t mean banned by Aunty I meant some folks (read lurkers ) might connsider you one of them nasty heffas who say they eat ass

:huh:

Where them hoes at?

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Mainy! :hug: Hey nah!

VA Wut up!

Diiiiiiiva…you know you made me raised my freak game! You started me on the path of unrighteousness! :wail:

MissTaken says:

Nakeya_j says:
      _____________________________________________________
      So you saying she should douche with Fabuloso and put lavendar scented bleach on her tampons? And I get told to go to the “kona”

@PUMPKIN
      :shocked:

Weeeeelll, good morning and chit.
      :kiss:

that_VA_thickchick says:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Bomb o, well I WAS in fact one of the newbies that set that whole fiasco off. I said I WOULD, but haven’t yet (will try anything once) There was another chick that lied then the Roses came for her and she went off!
      _________
      Does said person still have a log in? :popcorn:

Tainted_Love says:

I just don’t understand having bad hygiene ! Mama’s need to do a better job of teaching their daughters to clean. My momma gave me a very descriptive lesson! I’m in college and will still encounter women with poor hygiene… Don’t make no got dang sense. When girls hit 5th grade they should teach a “taking care of the vag” class

that_VA_thickchick says:

MissTaken says:

Nakeya_j says:
      _____________________________________________________

I JUST DIED TWICE! :hahaha: MissTaken, you aint shat already. You supposed to still be in the :kona: for talking about Stevie Wonder’s 3 struggle braids. :lol:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ VA I think that heffer banned her damn self after that. I mean why come in the room lying? :shrug: I’m grown and I don’t know ya’ll ratchet azzez in real life so ya’ll can’t judge me, plus folks be freaky and frontin :tea:

Bombshell Esq says:

@ Pumpkin :blink: Chillllllleeeee I thought I knew you :tea:

:dead: @ MAN’s nasty a$$

Diva says:

@Wut we freaks gots to stick together aight!!!! :rofl:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Nakeya_j says:

—-
      ——————–
      My SUBTLE solution would be to say this when they sit or get up “Damn I must have got to get that seat cleaned! Everytime YOU sit down or get up I get a whiff of something extreme!” When she gets up I’ll be like “DAMN there it is again! You don’t smeeeeellll that shyt!!!!” She would get the picture… Or keep some febreeze in the car and let her see you spray the seat when she get out by saying “Alright Girlll (spray spray) See you next time!” and then cough loud and fan! If that bish don’t get the picture then…

that_VA_thickchick says:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ VA I think that heffer banned her damn self after that. I mean why come in the room lying? I’m grown and I don’t know ya’ll ratchet azzez in real life so ya’ll can’t judge me, plus folks be freaky and frontin
      :rofl: Why we gotta be ratchet? I’m rachet, but it’s pronounced “rah-shay” So it’s a little more classy. :yes:

MsOnederful says:

Let me be the first to say that Missy is such an humble celeb. I follow her on twitter and she followed me back..When I say she will have a conversation with you on twitter. For her to be a huge star but holding convos with her fans speak volumes. I’ve loved missy for ever and more when she first came on the scene. So shout out to MISSY E! :) Morning roses!

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Nakeya_j says:

—-
      ——————–

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Just say you need to wash your azz!!!! THE END. :rofl:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Diva says:

@Wut we freaks gots to stick together aight!!!!
      —————
      And this^^^^ why I lubs you :love: :rofl:

@ Wut you are a fool :hahaha:

that_VA_thickchick says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Rah Shay :rofl:

@ VA duly noted :tea: :rofl:

Milky says:

Someone needs a glade plug-in in their pus?

Miany says:

^^^ Mothers and Fathers gotta teach em..I had a co-worker tell me bout his 14 yo daughter “Ion care what her momma let her do. I tell her she ALWAYS gotta have a lil bag with her. SHe need to have deo and baby wipes in there cuz even if you leave the house clean, shii happen through the day. She need to never have anyone smell her.” I told that man “RIGHT ON BROTHER”

Bombshell Esq says:

Milky says:

Someone needs a glade plug-in in their pus?

————————————-

:ghost:

Cocoabana says:

Is Missy back in good health? I would love to hear some new music from her!

Milky says:

Someone needs a glade plug-in in their pus?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Fugg that….they just need to wash that twat out wif some soap and water mixed wif bleach :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:
      ——————–
      I have a friend like that. She’s BIG! And I made the mistake of going into the bathroom behind her one day. She was only in there long enough to do number 1, so I thought it was safe. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH EM GEE! I almost passed out. It was just…horrible. Smelled like a skunk crawled up her *ss, had babies with rabies, and died….and they were all still in her *ss festering. :vomit: I came out of the bathroom and gave her the Kevin Hart “you eat *ss” face. :nono:

MsOnederful says:

Milky says:

Someone needs a glade plug-in in their pus?

o dam..not a glade plugin….lmao

FuturedocDonte says:

—–
      :scrolls back up to the top: :thinking: —->. :cosign:

PumpkinsMama says:

I’m sorry ladies but it doesn’t sound like “good hygiene” is what the real issue is. You can shower till the cows come home. But ifyou have an infection, (and there are many) then you’re gonna smell. I’m not condoning (sp) mutha truckers ot smellin then own cootch first, I’m just sayin teachin lil girls to wipe from front to bak is just a tip of the iceberg. They could have BV, Trich, or a regular run of the mill yeast infection :tea:

Miany says:

@MsOne yup she’s pretty humble.
      @Pumpkins :applause: like my auntie say “be you, who don’t like it…fugg em”.. I wouldn’t judge you anyway. It’s some freaky stuff I would probably do that you probably would not. I always say it’s about the two in the bedroom. Whatever they enjoy GOES.
      @Milky :kona: With the glade plug ins in the puss…

I love that pic of Monique. Her smile looks so genuine. But seeing as Timbaland chose her for her resemblence to Aaliyah, she might want to consider becoming my gym buddy before he finds a new look-a-like. Missy’s ensemble is doing nothing for her figure.

Alicia said on Wendy that she is considering going shorter with the hair. I think it would be a good look for her. The current length is kinda awkward. Despite the scandalous beginning I like her and Swizzy together.

Miany says:

@Bird….you just fugged my head up. She does look like Aaliyah…wow.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Bird GM :hi: I agree about that horrible haircut. It’s just…there shorter might be the way to go. Couple inches will make take it to whole nother level

Bombshell Esq says:

Miany says:

@Pumpkins like my auntie say “be you, who don’t like it…fugg em”.. I wouldn’t judge you anyway. It’s some freaky stuff I would probably do that you probably would not. I always say it’s about the two in the bedroom. Whatever they enjoy GOES.
      —————————–

:cosign:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Just scrolled back up and looked at Alicia’s outfit. Me no likey.

MissTaken says:

that_VA_thickchick says:
      I JUST DIED TWICE! MissTaken, you aint shat already. You supposed to still be in the for talking about Stevie Wonder’s 3 struggle braids
      But I aint een doing nuffin :kona:

:newpost: Mr. Nicholos Minaj :tea:

***********************

Don’t know if you got your answer yet, but I say tell them. Integrity issues are frowned upon big time in the work place. If they find out later that is definately a fireable offense.

MzTisch says:

***********************

^^^^^^^^
      :cosign: Companies be “testing” employees as well. Mawning! ;)

Diva says:

@Bird & MzTishc I’ve left voicemail and sent emails..noone has returned my call as of yet…I want them to get that money out of my bank account already!!!!!!

browniz106 says:

Tim is chunky. His thighs rubbing together. Not attractive in a man. IJS

pointhimout says:

that’s the thing about lifting weights vs using ur natural body weight or strength to gain muscle. once you stop lifting the weights and ur bulked up, that muscle quickly gets flabby. I too remember when Timbaland was bulked up and shed all that weight.