Celebs Out & About: Halle Berry, Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom, Louis Bardo, Donnell Rawlings

Halle Berry and Abigail Breslin attend The Call Los Angeles Premiere

Actresses Halle Berry, 46, and Abigail Breslin, 16, were spotted on the red carpet at the LA premier of the movie ‘The Call’ at the ArcLight Hollywood Cinemas in Los Angeles. Halle, who won an Academy Award for Best Actress in 2001, plays a 9-1-1 operator who takes a call from a panicked teenager who was kidnapped and stuffed in a car trunk. I saw the movie trailer for this flick and Halle’s acting skills have not improved at all.
Photo: Peter West/ACE/INFphoto.com

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom depart NYC after Lamar’s custody hearing with his ex Liz Morales at NYC Supreme Court. Khloe was in town to support Lamar who is going through a rough time with his baby mama. It’s shameful how the courts can make things difficult for fathers who want to see their children.
Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News

Sandra Bullock son Louis Bardo

Sandra Bullock’s son Louis Bardo Bullock, 2, spends quality time in NYC with his only father figure, Bullock’s full time bodyguard.
Photo: Allan Bregg / Splash News

Donnell Rawlings

Comedian Donnell Rawlings (The Chapelle Show) was spotted chillin’ on the streets in Beverly Hills on Tuesday.
Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM / Splash News

• luVn_liFe…

Halle Looks AWESOME!
    . It’s shameful how the courts can make things difficult for fathers who want to see their children<—Say what SAN??
    LO sees his kids often :blink:

• Betamax82

Ashy Larry where you been

• Anna

The movie looks good, but could have been on Lifetime. :lol:

• Betamax82

I want some pants like Abigail has on

• puppylove

Good morning all. Loves me some Loius.

• Smonae

Damn Sandy, your comments are hilarious :rofl:

• Smonae

Whats up Luvn, Beta, puppylove & Anna :waves:

• Betamax82

Luvn,Anna, Puppylove, & Smonae :waves: hello ladies

• Miany

It’s a shame that I never saw the hype about Halle until just recently. She is gorgeous! She is aging well (well, not really aging.) :love:

• LadieLeo

Her bodyguard look pretty elderly, I hope he doesn’t have to move real fast or anything.

• MoniquetheGeek

________________________________________________
    Same thing I was thinking :tea:

• Pickachu Tran

why she taking him to court now :thinking: since that starter wives show didn’t work out SHE LOOKING FOR MORE MONEY??? does he NOT pay child support??? because I could have sworn him and khloe both were active in his kids lives…

• libra80sbaby

That bish Halle drinkin out that good fountain of youth or something cause I swear she looks younger now than she did on Boomerang :yes:

• Anna

:waves: @ everyont.

• goat76

Bodyguard looks like Billy Graham.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Halle looks fantastic from head to toe. You can’t even tell she bat sh*t cray cray. The two fellas Addidas are fly. I got nothing else.

• luVn_liFe…

Jenie

• that_VA_thickchick

(from downstairs)

goat76 says:

________
    Touche, my n*gga, Touche

But how likely is it that you will date a woman who says she will NEVER ever give you any head?

• Smonae

@ Pickachu ole girl just a lil salty thats all

• luVn_liFe…

:wave:
    Libra
    Pickachu
    ANNA
    Bird
    MoniQue
    Morning and anyone else that POPS In :hi:

• 100% usa made!

Louis is sooo darn cute. The bodyguard looks a little mature. Wonder if he is a AARP member. Older folks gotta work too!

• LadieLeo

:hi: luv

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

The rough time Lamar and Khloe are going threw is there fight to have the chirren on their reality show since Khloe can’t seem to make none of her own to exploit.

• Diva

Halle is BAD!!!!!! I love Louie’s little Addidas!!! They making a comeback!

• 100% usa made!

Morning Roses :waves: be back a little later

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Good Morning Luvn and errbody. :hi:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@GOAT
    “(from downstairs)

goat76 says:

I eat out, but I don’t eat out all the time. And I don’t eat at every restaurant I go to.”
    _______

These hoes know they lying, talkin bout “everytime” and “requirements.”

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiid.

Halle shoes is FIE!!!

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Halle 46??

Dayum.

• luVn_liFe…

@BIRd
    Right,Thats what they wer in Court4,so they can have the Kids on TV.
    Neither Concerned Party is gonna mention the concern or care bout the daughter cutting herself??
    :tea:

• that_VA_thickchick

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@GOAT
    “(from downstairs)

goat76 says:

_______

These hoes know they lying, talkin bout “everytime” and “requirements.”

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiid.

blah blah blah :lol: Like my Momma say “You thank you got all the sense. But don’t nobody know everythang.”

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@GOAT
    “(from downstairs)

goat76 says:

_______

These hoes know they lying, talkin bout “everytime” and “requirements.”

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It ain’t gots to be everytime….sometimes you just gotta get straight to :hump: But a nucca that don’t eat the box need not come my way…cause it is a strict requirement of mine :tea:

• LSLH

_________________________

That little Louis looks exactly like my Stepdad! I think I’ll pass this post along to my mom…..

:kona:

• LadieLeo

Ok, NEVER…..see that word used in the wrong way is a relationship ender. You wanna hear I’ll never hit u *unless we have an understanding and a safe word* but not I’ll never :lick: you.

• Miany

:waves: Morning Luvn
    @Bird welp…. If the momma don’t consent, too bad… see how Lisa Wu ended up, Keith Sweat said it straight through his nose ‘you aint havin my BABBBBIES on your show’

:hug: hey VA bewski

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Not good to hire bodyguards out of retirement homes.

• Smonae

• Smonae

:waves: Mainy & LSLH

• Betamax82

Diva :waves:

Bird :hi:

• Diva

@Smonae :happybirthday: really you asking me that question? What would Diva do…spike the heyul outta that dayum coffee :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

libra80sbaby says:

Halle shoes is FIE!!!
    ***************

Yes Lawd. That skirt is screaming out to me too. Speaking of which, my baby mama clothing line comes in big girl sizes. Not big enough for my current size, but the next size down. She has this skirt with a zipper and a long split that has my name written all over it.

• LadieLeo

Smonae :bday: let’s party :koolaid: :buttshake:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

Abigail shole is yt. She look like a vampire.

@Man how old you ill?

• Diva

*goes to the likka cabinet*

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

CUSTODY HEARING AND CHILD SUPPORT ARE TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS :coffee:

• libra80sbaby

The movie looks good, but could have been on Lifetime.

——————–
    :cosign:

• Unshakable

Hello to: Everybody on Diva’s list and all other roses!

@topic – Does Halle ever age? Probably not. That woman keeps putting chicks half her age to shame.

@Donnelly – Why I thought that was Malik Yoba at first? Then I looked at his lips and said…naaah! Close, bu not quite!

Why do men think that’s sexy? Lookin like they lips been cripwalkin in cocaine? :hahaha:

• luVn_liFe…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:Not good to hire bodyguards out of retirement homes
    LMAO!!
    I caNt Stand MAN

• Miany

:listen:

Usually when two people are together
    For a long time things seem to change
    It’s been said that nothing good lasts forever
    But this love gets better every day
    We get all excited inside every time that we get alone
    He still got love in his eyes and I still got love in my soul
    :love: this song and Tamia…Mad Pandora played bout 8 songs I aint wanna hear before they played this

• hell_on_heels

Auntie, did you forget to mention that Lamar fell asleep during his child custody court proceedings? And what’s with all the shade towards Ms. Berry?

• Betamax82

:happybirthday: Smonae

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@DIVA
    Im not interested. Quench ur thirst else where.

• libra80sbaby

——————————————
    Guhl, mine too. If a nicca aint :lick: then :stop: your services are not needed. :bye:

:hug: unshake…what’s shaking? :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Smonae says:

Its my Birthday, you think its too early to spike my coffee with Ciroc
    *******************

Not at all. Just make sure you got some chewing gum if you at work.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :partyhat:

• Anna

:happybirthday: Smonae.

• Miany

MORNING Smonae :partyhat: Happy birthday!! Pour it up, pour it up!!

Is it Naija’s bday as well :thinking:

:happybirthday:

• luVn_liFe…

@Smonea
    Pinches Yo cheeks :happybirthday: Throw some CoGnac in Yo Coffee!
    @BIRD
    I seen RIs clothing line,its Aiight.there wer a Few things that i did like but NOT Paying $125 for a Cotton Maxi Dress :nono:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA
    Im not interested. Quench ur thirst else where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :stop: ummm 3.5 inches can’t do shyt for me…I was just asking yo age out of curiosity…don’t flatter yourself nucca :rofl:

• LSLH

:kneel:

Happy Birthday Smonae!

:happybirthday:

• that_VA_thickchick

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@GOAT
    “(from downstairs)

goat76 says:

_______

These hoes know they lying, talkin bout “everytime” and “requirements.”

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :preach:

• luVn_liFe…

@MAINY . .
    I think NAIJAs Bday is the 13th :think:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

luVn_liFe… says:

@BIRD
    ********************

The skirt I want is only 40 Euros. However much that is.

• goat76

that_VA_thickchick says:

(from downstairs)

goat76 says:

________
    Touche, my n*gga, Touche

—–
    It’s very likely for me, because it’s not a deal breaker for me. I’m not a gotta have head type dude.

• that_VA_thickchick

Smonae says:

Its my Birthday, you think its too early to spike my coffee with Ciroc
    :happybirthday: :partyhat: :yahoo:

• Smonae

@ Bird I got Orbit on deck

listing to Rih & Bey, got me wanna shake my :buttshake: this a.m.

• Unshakable

Diva Ro,

Hey there sexy mama! Looking like you’re wearing a thong made of licorice! :rofl:

Happy bday Smonae! :kiss: for each cheek above the neck.

• that_VA_thickchick

goat76 says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

(from downstairs)

goat76 says:

________
    Touche, my n*gga, Touche

—–
    Oh yeah…I remember you saying that. WELP! Moving on. :hahaha:

• Miany

luVn_liFe… says:
    @MAINY . .
    I think NAIJAs Bday is the 13th
    ^^ Ok… see she said it was a Wednesday… I’m proud of myself, AT least I remembered that part :-D

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@DIVA
    “Im not interested. Quench ur thirst else where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ummm 3.5 inches can’t do shyt for me…I was just asking yo age out of curiosity…don’t flatter yourself nucca ”

:think:
    Why when you reject someone they gotta start throwing out insults?

You was just offerin the puzz a second ago and now Im flattering myself? :shrugs:

• luVn_liFe…

Chille LiL Selena Gomez is Doing TOOO Much :tea:

Unshakable says:

Diva Ro,

Hey there sexy mama! Looking like you’re wearing a thong made of licorice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :shakebutt:

• goat76

Happy BDay Smonae!!

• Milky

Good Morning Wifey :lick: :hump:

• that_VA_thickchick

:offtopic:

Forgot to tell ya’ll I got my poetic justice box braids(a little smaller) on and poppin so I can bag a billionaire like Janet. :lol:

• Milky

Why when you reject someone they gotta start throwing out insults?

You was just offerin the puzz a second ago and now Im flattering myself?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :blink:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA
    “Im not interested. Quench ur thirst else where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why when you reject someone they gotta start throwing out insults?

You was just offerin the puzz a second ago and now Im flattering myself?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    chile please rejection…..hmph whatever and I ain’t offered you my goodies….you stiffing glue again :rofl:

• Miany

@Goat…I’m still hoping you meet that chick that makes giving top a dealbreaker for all other chicks.
    My bad habit stopped flucckin with his ex all together after I topped him off :nono: (I told him we aint goin steady but he said it aint the same no more)

• Milky

:happybirthday: @smonae

• Diva

@Milky good morning wifey! Now you know I ain’t offer 3.5 inches nothing! He can’t even hit the surface with that pickle..change that p to a d!

• NaijaGal

@BIRD – thank and you for posting that…ion know why folks wanna paint his baby mamma as the villan all of a sudden

SMONAE – :happybirthday: :party:

LUV N – :happy: yes my b-day is next wednesday :yahoo:

• Unshakable

@Diva Ro,

Get it girl! Snap yo fingaz/do the steps/you can do it all by yoself/Lemme see you do it…hey!

It’s been a minute, but I think those are the right words…you know I be the one at church making up words to the hymnal….be doin the sinner’s remix! :rofl:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@DIVA
    “Why when you reject someone they gotta start throwing out insults?

You was just offerin the puzz a second ago and now Im flattering myself?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    chile please rejection…..hmph whatever and I ain’t offered you my goodies….you stiffing glue again ”

Uh huh. :coffee:

I know when woman wants me. I could get you to do anything I say.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

Okay I’m back I see yall still talking bout eating the kitty……..Maybe I’ve only dealt with guys that enjoyed it because everytime I’ve done it I’ve got a little lick action. Hmmm I haven done anything with my current bf…but he better be in the same page

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

luVn_liFe… says:

Chille LiL Selena Gomez is Doing TOOO Much
    *******************

I don’t know what she’s doing, but until she stops looking like a 10 year old she ain’t never gonna be sexy no matter how hard she tries.

• Miany

@Luvn…what Selena done did?
    I always liked her.
    That_VA :waves: <~~~Your Janet Jackson plaits

@Diva Ro,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Those are the words….buy me a drank!!!!!! You ain’t the only ones be making a words to them hymnals. I grab a hymnal the other day and realize I had the words all wrong to a popular hymn….LOL

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

Happy Birthday @smonae

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOU06sZ2_c 69

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    @GOAT
    “(from downstairs)
    goat76 says:
    _______
    These hoes know they lying, talkin bout “everytime” and “requirements.”
    Chiiiiiiiiiiiiid.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It ain’t gots to be everytime….sometimes you just gotta get straight to But a nucca that don’t eat the box need not come my way…cause it is a strict requirement of mine :coffee:

I needed that laugh before my meeting :kona: *whispers (see y’all later on)

• Nakeya_j

—–
    ALright now! Get em girl! (in my best hood chick ratchet voice)

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA
    “Why when you reject someone they gotta start throwing out insults?

You was just offerin the puzz a second ago and now Im flattering myself?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh huh.

I know when woman wants me. I could get you to do anything I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: this nucca done lost the last bit of sense the Lawd done gave him! Come again son

• Milky

Uh huh.

I know when woman wants me. I could get you to do anything I say.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@diva i was just shocked u were offering Man the goods… I thought it was a shortage up in hur or something… no pun intended!

@69 we know you licks the kitty though!!!!! :rofl:

Milky says:

Uh huh.

I know when woman wants me. I could get you to do anything I say.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now you know your e-wife better than that!!!! I’d go to the supermarket and get me a bushel of bananas fo I fuggs wif 3.5 inches :rofl:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@DIVA
    “Uh huh.

I know when woman wants me. I could get you to do anything I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    this nucca done lost the last bit of sense the Lawd done gave him! Come again son”

If it’s one thing I know, it’s hoes. See, a chick like you. I ain’t goin lie, you could be like my 3rd or 4th string chick.

You look like the type that would buy me chit. :yes:

:stop: Save your lies…

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

NaijaGal says:

*******************

Just speaking the truth. That’s what the case is all about. From what she says he has been a very sporadic daddy to his chirren. If he was just asking for more time with the kids she would gladly give him that. But he is actually suing to use those kids for ratings. He is a true Kraptrashian now.

• luVn_liFe…

luVn_liFe… says:

Chille LiL Selena Gomez is Doing TOOO Much
    *******************

:lol: YES!

@NAIjA :hug: Morning BABES :wink:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@MILKY
    “i was just shocked u were offering Man the goods… I thought it was a shortage up in hur or something… no pun intended!”

Don’t worry. I wouldn’t want to steal her away from you full time or nothing. Can’t fault her for wanted to ride the balogna pony.

I’d just borrow her to do some nasty chit and then drop her back off to you all cleaned up and chit cause I’m cool like that.

• LadieLeo

@VA, protect them edges boo boo biscuit……I see folk with these nice braids but ain’t got a tap of edges :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

:newpost: jive turkeys :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA
    “Uh huh.

I know when woman wants me. I could get you to do anything I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You look like the type that would buy me chit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not on your life dude!!!!! Nucca’s buy me shyt :rofl: I could have you spending your whole paycheck! Bet that never sweat that!

• Milky

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    thanks i appreciate that.. :sarcasm: bro i dont think she wants u bew!!

Can’t fault her for wanted to ride the balogna pony.

:wail:

:chase:

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost:

Bet that never sweat that!

(authoritative voice)
    I already tole themmmm :eek:

• Smonae

Thank u ladies & gents I feel so much :love:

• LadieLeo

Ok, I’ll clarify my statement from earlier…..I’m not saying every time I gotta have the :lick: but I can say I enjoy it and expect it the majority of the time. But when this lil boy tells me NEVER then I already knew I wasn’t interested. But then he tried to change it and say if you give me some I might. That’s when I let lil boo boo know I’m a grown woman all day long and I have no intentions on giving up my goods on the strength of what some amateur might do. I have the number I need to Mr. Nassy and I KNOW what he gone do and KNOW its gone be good :yes:

• supa

seeing whites hold black babies gives me the creeps. i always think that their objective is to sexually or physically abuse them. especially the old looking ones just like the man in the pic.