Celebs Out & About: La La Vazquez, Brandy Norwood

Lala Vazquez training

This is what NBA star Carmelo Anthony sees when socialite and reality TV star La La Vazquez wakes up every morning. La La and her lesbian clique member Po Johnson were spotted training with rapper-turned-actor The Game in Runyon Canyon on Wednesday. The Game helps to whip morbidly obese and lazy celebrities back into shape by putting them through a series of endurance exercises aimed at toning cardio and long muscles.
Photos: X17online.com

Brandy Norwood leaves dinner at Katsuya in Hollywood

Brandy Norwood looked a little wobbly on her feet as she exited Katsuya restaurant in Hollywood Wednesday night. It seems she may have had a little too much to drink at dinner. Brandy and her fiancee Ryan Press plan to get married in a reality TV show — despite Brandy swearing she would never do reality TV again. According to Rhymeswithsnitch, “Insiders tell Mouth to Ears that Brandy and her fiance Ryan Press are planning to film their upcoming nuptials for a VH1 special in exchange for a free wedding.”

I don’t see their relationship lasting past the Dopamine stage, but good luck to them.
Photo: Try CW / Splash News

241 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: La La Vazquez, Brandy Norwood”

goat76 says:

Let me get some of that yum-yum LaLa!!

LSLH says:

LaLa needs to be with get husband! She’s gonna allow someone else to slide I’m and takeover. Men need attention .

LSLH says:

Slide in and takeover**

~ ~ ~
    I didnt realize he was a FitNess guru\Trainer :blink: Is this for a Show or sumpthin :think:

cougar lover says:

lala does look like she may be honey flavored.

San says:

Brandy know her hair bigger than her

Miany says:

@lslh Good morning :waves: …I’m sure she with him enough. Sometimes couples need space. Lives outside of the marriage.

goat76 says:

LaLa got to compete with professional sport groupies. She’s doing right to let it go.

Gigi26 says:

Brandy hair looks cute but the rest of that outfit is blah. I like the jacket.

Fish eyes, go somewhere

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~ ~ ~
    ————–
    Just means that “Jesus Piece” must have flopped.

LadieLeo says:

Is anyone going to Savannah for St. Patrick’s Day Weekend?

Brandy almost looked like she was a “Queen”.

Z-Snaps for the Kids.

Miany says:

@Gigi :waves: good morning I love her hair…I wanna wig like that but, I dont wanna pay the human hair wig prices & I don’t wanna buy a cheappy that will tangle.

leapyr~baby! says:

Just means that “Jesus Piece” must have flopped.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldnt with that damn album cover…anything for some damn press. Jesus gone be waiting on him to arrive at the pearly gates with that cd in his hand like” :wtf: is this????” lol!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I think light skin chicks with light eyes look scary. There is no contrast to their face. Sometimes, if their hair is really dark it balances them out but, when they go with light hair too, they look very bland to me. It is just my opinion and I don’t want stones thrown at me for thinking it please.

I think LaLa’s make-up balances her out a lot when she is dolled up.

goat76 says:

leapyr~baby! says:

Just means that “Jesus Piece” must have flopped.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

———————
    Jesus gone be waiting on him to arrive at the pearly gates with that cd in his hand like” :wtf: is this????” I can’t get jiggy with dis shat!!

cougar lover says:

somebody log in and make me laugh…im bored :cry:

leapyr~baby! says:

@ Goat :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

BRANDY :yahoo: I :heart: that gal…I think I’m one of the few who watches and enjoys LaLa’s show

Betamax82 says:

I checked out the 60 days of fitness website and it states that it was $4.99 to join and $9.99 a month or $59.99 a year :blink: that’s cheap azz hail but it said offer ends Feb 1st and it comes with meal plan work out plan and member center access I wonder if you can join if you don’t live there :think:

eastpointvet says:

game been on his fitness tip pretty heavy hopefully he stays with it

found in passing…….

******************
    Who said all this? I need to know!! Is this somebody on here??? Serious question.

Whoever said this, is your vacation home a time share or no? Im foreal?!

Cuban Princess says:

Gigi26 says:

Fish eyes, go somewhere
    ————————–

AlabamaSky says:

I hope Bran and Ryan make it past the dopamine phase. Its been a long time comin for Brandy! :(

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:

Nakeya_j says:

“take away the $…..I own my own home…i own 2, my cars are paid for, all 4 sea doos are paid for, i have vacation prop paid for, have a personal checking, 3 business checking, and 5 savings….ZERO DEBT…..any woman cant be on that level!!!! Most women still living in an Apt, still paying their car off, dont have any vacation prop or savings…hell 60/70% of them live off thier credit and are in debt!!!”
    —–
    The point of all this was what?

I told him I didnt want a bum who didnt want to do anything with his life. And that I was NOT going to take care of a grown man who sit at home all day. I said you have to meet me at my level or be a couple steps ahead & im not just talkin about money. Then he tried to say my level of thinking WILL keep me single and went into describing everything he HAS

AlabamaSky says:

@Naijagal we’re the only two watchin Lala then lol

THirsty and desperate font :hahaha:

:eek: <–SR you know we coined these LaLa eyes, right? :rofl:

Whoever described the 30 second hold=50 sit ups, I’ve been doing it twice a day :D #yallcare

Ms. Blu Rain says:

Also, will a mortgage co finance a primary mortgage and vacation property at the same time?? I dont need a vacay home b/c my mom works for a very nice hotel and I get rooms for the low but i’d be interested in renting them out…?? Please lemme know yo secret!!!

@Naijagal we’re the only two watchin Lala then lol
    ============================
    :fistbump: :lol:

:eek: <====LaLa

:blink: <====Bob Whitfield

yall ain't chit :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Man I tried to get with Lala’s show..I really tried but I can’t no longer..Its lame to me. I wish her the best though.

I’m cutting back on the amt of reality shows I watch, can’t be making these nobodies famous off of ratings.. :lol:

:hi: MIANY!!!

Seeing these lame ass celebs makes me really want to reconsider going to LA to visit..

Sit down kenya <–no caps no more :no:

:eek: <====LaLa

:blink: <====Bob Whitfield

yall ain't chit :rofl:

Ms. Blu Rain says:

And y do you have 3 savings account? the FDIC insures up 150,000 per account. Do you have CD’s? Mutual funds?

100% usa made! says:

Brady looks good, thought she was Kelly at first glance

NaijaGal says:

somebody in NY just did a dance cause the attorney killed herself…job opening :danban: #winning #TooSoon? *I ain’t chit*

*sprays the raid*

The Game is not a personal trainer. He broadcasts his daily workouts on Instagram so the crowd that joins him is getting bigger and bigger. He is my motivation and the direct reason I’m working out. The same seems to appear to Lala.

Brandy looks fab with her little skinny legs and big ole hair.

GG, I too wanna go and do the ‘takeover’ yo! :rofl: #beentherelovedit

found in passing…….

******************

Whoever said this, is your vacation home a time share or no? Im foreal?!

________________________

This was on FB he just irked my nerves so bad I just needed to see if I was the only who thought he was being an a-hole tryna show off 4 over 1600 of my friends :lol: he some skinny azz white dude mad cuz women only see his money.. DUMBAZZ

San says:

Diva says:

*sprays the raid<—– You's a fool

on a gossip blog asking this shatt yall :hahaha:

Spray more MsDiva! :eek:

cougar lover says:

sometimes a nicca just be desperate! it be what it be :rofl:

Ms. Blu Rain says:

WHY WONT YOU ANSWER ME??? YOU CANT HELPA SISTA OUT? I SWEAR FOLKS GET ON A NOTHA LEVEL AND DONT NEVER WANNA SEE NOBODY RISE TO DA TOP.. ITS ROOM AT TOP FOR ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

oh God.

I’ll check back in after lunch.

Diva says:

:stop: I must be drunk…grabbed the raid instead of the room freshner :kona:

Chile I been over here reading this book and lawd have mercy :tea:

Miany says:

mad cuz women only see his money.. DUMBAZZ
    ^^^ LIES. Cuz if he mad chicks only see him for money maybe he need to stop broadcasting ‘said money’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Especially if you have LIVED!!!! :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

Ahh DTTS where in LA did you stay? We staying in Downtown LA..I told my friends one of them days i’m trying to get some hair to flip this hustle right quick when I touch down back on the East Coast..bish gonna buy some Malaysian, Filipino, Mulatto all kinds of hair :yes:

Madame CJ Walker of Le Weave :lol: Holla at meh!

Hold on RIF, I’m coming with you…. :pigsfly:

Pickachu Tran says:

This was on FB he just irked my nerves so bad I just needed to see if I was the only who thought he was being an a-hole tryna show off 4 over 1600 of my friends he some skinny azz white dude mad cuz women only see his money.. DUMBAZZ
    **********************

Oh. my bad. I guess I missed that part. sorry. :kona:

Gigi26 says:

*puts Chief Keef in* At the top its just us….but Ion really trust em (I DONT TRUST EM)…

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile I been over here reading this book and lawd have mercy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That dayum JC is something else…nucca

GG, I stayed at The Luxe on Rodeo Drive. Memories :love:

Ms. Blu Rain says:

I think he was just saying shyt.. The fact that I told him I wasn’t talking about MONEY only and he proceded to tell me every asset he owned LETS ME KNOW HE LYING. An asset is something of monetary value (liquid or physical) a bank can technically consider your car and house an asset. I ACTUALLY HAD TO EXPLAIN THIS SYHT TO A SO-CALLED BUSINESSMAN. EITHER HE’S LYING or CAN’T COMPREHEND WHAT HE READS… :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Especially if you have LIVED!!!!
    ***********

Oh hush. I have not lived. Im finding that out more and more every day…

Pickachew, :stop: answering questions yo! :rofl:
    The more font we see, the better. #quack!
    —————
    GG, I know a cat that distributed Indian hair IONO what kind. He is paid, that’s not even where his real money comes from, but he’s a hustler so :shrug:

cougar lover says:

some folks should thank gawd everyday they pretty, cuz that personality be ZERO!! :rofl:

NaijaGal says:somebody in NY just did a dance cause the attorney killed herself…job opening #winning #TooSoon? *I ain’t chit*
    :chase:

Throws Holy WATER AT NAIJA!! :lol:

:eek:

Miany says:

mad cuz women only see his money.. DUMBAZZ

RIGHT :yes: this his second time doing that shyt too…

Pickachew, he KNOWS that that kind of talk brings out the Shallow Folks, good thing you set him straight. It’s called “game”…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Especially if you have LIVED!!!!
    ***********

Oh hush. I have not lived. Im finding that out more and more every day…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We only going by what you font!!!! Dem lies will catch up with your azz and throw you down and tear a hole in your clothes….watch out there now (j. Anthony Brown voice)

Pickachu Tran says:

Pickachew, answering questions yo!
    The more font we see, the better. #quack!
    ____________________________

O i get it :lol: I’m done

Diva says:must be drunk…grabbed the raid instead of the room freshner
    I would Say So!

Gigi26 says:

DTTS: I ain’t banging with that dothead hair no mo :no: Ahh Rodeo is cool but I don’t want to shop or be around the shi shi foo foo, I get enough of that in NYC.

Bytches want that Brazilian :yes: In they life..I know summatime is coming so i’m gonna buy a whole bunch of wavy and curly textures :yes: :lol:

The sequestration is real folks :lol:

:dead: #prettyonlyopensthedoorthough *snickers*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Juuu IS StOOpiD!!!!! :kona:

*hands Naija a dry towel* :rofl:

and tear a hole in your clothes….watch out there now (j. Anthony Brown voice) :ghost:

luVn_liFe… says:

Diva says:must be drunk…grabbed the raid instead of the room freshner
    I would Say So!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    But looks like the raid needed to be sprayed on the ROACH :tea:

:2dance: *cues GET MONEY* for you GG! :thumbsup:

San says:

Bytches want that Brazilian In they life..I know summatime is coming so i’m gonna buy a whole bunch of wavy and curly textures
    Dude on instagram always flaunting his money from selling hair. Laviehumanhair

**************
    Yea, A REAL business man would know that. I wonder who he was trying to impress??? I take that he’s lying or exaggerating. If he got all that, then I’m sure he should have no trouble finding a lady friend :tea: Those Sea-Doos are like 15k. EACH! umm humm…yt ppl

San, turn that frown around… What’s wrong? *holds out the mic*

Pickachu Tran says:

The sequestration is real folks

YOU aint neva LIED :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Chile I been over here reading this book and lawd have mercy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That dayum JC is something else…nucca
    _________________________

A hot mess :no: whew chile

Anybody follow Beibs on Instagram? :hahaha:

He done went off on folk for messin wit him and threw Lindsay Lohan under in the bus pretty much calling her a broke bish.

**********
    are you talm bout me?

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Chile I been over here reading this book and lawd have mercy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That dayum JC is something else…nucca
    _________________________

A hot mess whew chile
    ——
    He is past a hot mess. smh.

GAGIRL87 says:

Lala has some pretty eyes not the shape the color :/

Brandy can’t neva get right :smack:

I’m going to they gym this weekend #dead serious gotta be maxi dress ready for the spring/summer :cry:

San says:

@DTTS Yall killing me, not on the up and up no more

San, my friend makes a grip (from all around the country) he be flying and :steer: that hair to the people yo! :rofl:

*reads post* :hahaha: OMG
    Yall don’t want ppl to try to be shyt do yall?

POt
    CallIng
    Da
    KeTTle
    :blink:
    LeMMe DO SOme Work

jeniefrumdabloc says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Chile I been over here reading this book and lawd have mercy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That dayum JC is something else…nucca
    _________________________

A hot mess whew chile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I wanted to jump in that book and whoop his in denial azz!!!!! nucca is you faserious? :shocked:

not the shape the color :/ :lol:

————-
    San, I thought it was on ‘up n up’ status, no? #lost

—–
    Diva kills me everyday yo

San says:

@DTTS I know! Have me over here contemplating my next hustl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Especially if you have LIVED!!!!
    ***********

Oh hush. I have not lived. Im finding that out more and more every day…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ***************

whatchu mean? of course I aint gonna tell you what’s REALLY going on in my life? LOL.. my e-life is much more exciting than Tara’s every day world :lol: I live vicariously though Kenya..

San says:

San, I thought it was on ‘up n up’ status, no? #lost
    No it’s clear I just be left out from not being around you know lol

cougar lover says:

sometimes my comments be random thoughts, that i want strangers to know im thinking. the may have nothing to do with what’s going on in the blog, in this case that was a blurb about a chick i frequent :rofl:

:popcorn: so when we gone discuss this book hunny I should be finished today DTS you have your book yet?

Nakeya_j says:

:blink: Jigs need to start writting books, because the stories they tell man… smh

San says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

See no up and up :no: lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Especially if you have LIVED!!!!
    ***********

Oh hush. I have not lived. Im finding that out more and more every day…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ***************

whatchu mean? of course I aint gonna tell you what’s REALLY going on in my life? LOL.. my e-life is much more exciting than Tara’s every day world I live vicariously though Kenya..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    so you fake and lie errtime you font!!! :tea:

——
    The crazy part Diva, is that he was very serious. a damn shame

*hands Naija a dry towel*

and tear a hole in your clothes….watch out there now (j. Anthony Brown voice)
    ===========================
    Jesus (the gardener) didn’t die for this…hmpf…but she died so someone can get benefits *I’m still working on being chit*

Ms. Blu Rain says:

yall gots to on some if you really think ima sit here and font my bidness to a bunch of nobodies that ion know and have yall talk about me?? :lol: :rofl: VA thickchick hit the nail on the head yesterday. Why yall fonting, I sit back and laugh :lol: helps my day go by.. :peace:
    In real life, Tara is off work til Tues.. font ya next week..

Nakeya_j says:

@Diva so you did not see when I figured out last week that ppl are frauds on the blog?! Chile please

leapyr~baby! says:

so you fake and lie errtime you font!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Uh oh :kona:

:huh: Jenny
    My book is in the mail :wail:

Me and OTB will have to just discuss on our own Hmmmp…

Gigi26 says:

Dude on instagram always flaunting his money from selling hair. Laviehumanhair
    —————————
    See I was gonna tackle the tranny clientele first cuz they be knowing how to werk that joint :yes: Got a couple of tranny’s in my bldg imma approach :lol:

***************
    Oh. LOL.. got ya. :wink:
    If she had a personality, would she be yo girlfriend?

Nakeya_j says:

Jigs need to start writting books, because the stories they tell man… smh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ain’t no such thing as a story…..they just be lying through they teeth!!!! Never trust a liar…then muthafuggas rob, kill and steal!!!!!

Nakeya_j says:

lol. Yo the foolishness is real.

Gigi26 says:

:rollseyes: Yeah i’m gone..Ion have time for simp shyt…

ALL OF THIS!!!!

DTS Girl you picked a good one :thumbsup: and do I smell shade in here :cool:

Nakeya_j says:

Going out of your way to make stuff up for ppl you don’t know, is a clear sign that they are more than….matter of fact nevermind. :tea:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Who has time for that shyt? I am who I am..if you ever met me in person you would see I’m the same crazy ass that font online…..why you gots to lie and build yourself up to be something you NOT! fugg that with a sick dack!!!! I hate fakes online or off!!!!! Get the fugg on with that shyt….

Where VA at?

@ Diva what I done told you??? :waiting:

Nakeya_j says:

Matter of fact where are the following:
    KDubb
    OTB
    VA
    Milky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That they ain’t got a dayum life, thus they gots to make up a fake one!!!!! done worked up my pressure…stoopid azz

#ShytPeopleDoWhenTheyHaveNoRealLife

bunch of nobodies
    ________________________
    :wail: I DIDN’T KNOW I WAS A NOBODY!!!!!!!

that_VA_thickchick says:

Where VA at?
    ________
    “Uptown Baby, Uptown Baby. We gets down baby. We gets down baby.” :danban:

Folk keep asking me to do stuff like I friggin WORK here or something. UGH!

FuturedocDonte says:

I peeked in to make sure y’all was being shait today…

What r y’all talm bout :popcorn:

blu rain

no, but i wouldn’t have to fake liking her boring azz, when i need her to feel like i aint just using her for her body, i.e. trying to engage in activities outside of the bedroom. i don’t like women who have the entitled, im pretty syndrome. thinking all they have to do is show up, be pretty n whatnot.

that_VA_thickchick says:

*scrolling back up to catch up*

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Diva what I done told you???
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Girlllll I done tried…but see some folk ain’t got the sense God done gave em…such a waste….

—-
    Yo I am dying. Who does this?! Hahahaha. And not once did we ask for a story. It was always brought to us and then we picked it apart. Yall should of went on and had that service.

____________________________________________________________________

@ Diva :hug: poimt em out who done worked up my boo blood pressure :mad:

San, Imma get the info for you now! :yes:

This is Thee 1st SR Book Club book selection :yahoo:

Nakeya_j says:

“Uptown Baby, Uptown Baby. We gets down baby. We gets down baby.”
    *starts jammin*

********************

It’s like that? Well shid let me come up with an alter ego. And here I wsa just thinking yesterday how sometimes when things happen the first thing I think is “I can’t wait to tell the Sandra Rose crew.” Even though I rarely actually tell yall, because I be remembering that I don’t know you heffas for real and I on’t want yall looking at me with the Lala eyes :shocked: or the Bob Whitfield eyes :blink: .

========================
    :thinking: but by engaging her how does she know that approach is not a good look though

I DIDN’T KNOW I WAS A NOBODY
    —–
    Pickachu stop that crying boo. You are enough of a somebody for her to make stories up for and lie. So you are not a nobody. #Helpful

San :warning:

Underneath It All, by R.L. Davis

Go get it, it’s under 10 bucks for a physical copy and some folks bought the $0.99 e-version.

San says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

San, Imma get the info for you now!

This is Thee 1st SR Book Club book selection
    :heart: #booknerdatheart

Naija, that was BECAUSE SOMEBODY *stares at LuvLife* threw Holy Water all over you :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ms. Blu Rain says:

yall gots to on some if you really think ima sit here and font my bidness to a bunch of nobodies that ion know and have yall talk about me?? VA thickchick hit the nail on the head yesterday. Why yall fonting, I sit back and laugh helps my day go by..
    In real life, Tara is off work til Tues.. font ya next week..
    ________
    Ya’ll see I got a shout out. :lol: Told ya’ll I was smart!

But the rest of this font :smack:

GAGIRL87 says:

It’s like that? Well shid let me come up with an alter ego. And here I wsa just thinking yesterday how sometimes when things happen the first thing I think is “I can’t wait to tell the Sandra Rose crew.” Even though I rarely actually tell yall, because I be remembering that I don’t know you heffas for real and I on’t want yall looking at me with the Lala eyes or the Bob Whitfield eyes .

______________________________________________________________________

I :heart: you Bird :hahaha:

who the heyull is blue rain :huh: :pc:

@naija

to be honest when i just want physical interations, ion even care lol. she can work on herself with a nicca that really want her full time.

FuturedocDonte says:

So I guess this mean she don’t make above the mobile family median :shrug:

Nakeya_j says:

who the heyull is blue rain
    —-
    There is no one here by that name :tea:

that_VA_thickchick says:

—-
    _______
    *starts the slow singing and flower bringing* :coffin:

Hmmmp, she playing BUT that how this ‘new depression’ starts off. Go pick up a friggin book.

Bird :hug: I think about and laugh about most of yall on here too!

So I guess this mean she don’t make above the mobile family median
    :D ead:

GAGIRL87 says:

but by engaging her how does she know that approach is not a good look though
    _____________________________________________________________________

Good question @ Naija? @ cougar explain pls :)

First we’s ugly… now we’s nobodys…what will we be next? :thinking:

that_VA_thickchick says:

FuturedocDonte says:

So I guess this mean she don’t make above the mobile family median
    BAM

In. That. Order

She work at McDonald’s and use the com-pru-ter at the Library. :lol:

Lemme stop. :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

where is blu? did he marry one of his cousins yet?

FuturedocDonte says:

So I guess this mean she don’t make above the mobile family median

BAM

In. That. Order

She work at McDonald’s and use the com-pru-ter at the Library.

Lemme stop
    Why was I thinking that…

@naija

Somebody better BOLD AND UNDERLINE THIS! :tea:

I :heart: you Bird
    =================
    +1 especially that time Sandra tried to come for your husband and you were ready to set it off :rofl:

—-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We sure azz hell did not….just started fonted off at the keyboard…. :smack:

@Gagirl gone wif the wind Kenya lying azz

Nakeya_j says:

First we’s ugly… now we’s nobodys…what will we be next?
    Bitter :tea:

Welp headed back to reading my book, lost in the sauce on here, will check ya’ll on another post :peace:

that_VA_thickchick says:

FuturedocDonte says:

So I guess this mean she don’t make above the mobile family median
    BAM

In. That. Order

She work at McDonald’s and use the com-pru-ter at the Library.

Lemme stop.

__________________________

Bootcampgirl says:

FuturedocDonte says:

So I guess this mean she don’t make above the mobile family median
    Had to come out of lurk mode for that one :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

So why are kids bean bag chairs this high, I don’t understand :shrugs:

Nakeya_j says:

I can’t figure out if I want a cheeseburger or chicken for lunch…

_____________________________________________________________________

@ Naija I missed that what she say :popcorn: :lol:

@ Jenie don’t leave :hug:

Nakeya_j says:

First we’s ugly… now we’s nobodys…what will we be next?
    Bitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You know what…you can’t fix stoopid…..

I you Bird
    =================
    *********************

I love yall right on back. I especially like that yall ain’t jealous that me and Sandy play sisters. Cause you know I was supposed to get banned that day. She let me get away wit a little sumthin sumthin.

Nakeya_j says:

You know what…you can’t fix stoopid…..
    ——
    Don’t be mad Diva. Get a drink and some WHITE OUT! That will make you feel better!

Nakeya_j says:

I can’t figure out if I want a cheeseburger or chicken for lunch…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dayum that sounds good….I’m meeting the hubby and son for lunch at Chili’s I think I want a burger with some avocados on it…..yummy

FuturedocDonte says:

First we’s ugly… now we’s nobodys…what will we be next?
    —-
    You is smart
    You is kind
    You is important
    :yes:

LadieLeo says:

How you just call a child a God a nobody :huh: That’s not nice and extra ignant!

NaijaGal says:

GAGIRL – well Bird had her and her husband’s wedding pic as her gravi and one day Sandra came out of left field asking if Bird was fam…but I think Sandra later apologized for her misunderstanding :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

You know what…you can’t fix stoopid…..
    ——

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nakeya I’m over it….she bet not font my way though :shotsfired:

NaijaGal says:

Just saw the Vogue cover with the First Lady…why they give my ‘Chelle O Consequence’s grill!?! Vogue does not like black women :mad:

Nakeya I’m over it….she bet not font my way though
    Exactly. Now on to more important things…what am I gonna eat? lol lol

Nakeya I’m over it….she bet not font my way though
    Exactly. Now on to more important things…what am I gonna eat? lol lol
    ***************************
    I just destroyed a grilled chicken on wheat wrap…lawd it ain’t have a chance. Plus I had all them veggies on it too, so good :yes:

You know what…you can’t fix stoopid…..
    *adds* Common sense ain’t that common :tea:
    ============
    GA, when I say ‘went off’ Yo, Bird, went off!!! Drug in the mama, etc. :hahaha:
    :love: memories!

Nakeya I’m over it….she bet not font my way though
    Exactly. Now on to more important things…what am I gonna eat? lol lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Naija I saw that cover…I ain’t like the way her grill look but her hair is LAID!!!!! making me want bangs!!! She looks breautiful!!!!!

********************

I on’t recall any apology, but she didn’t ban me for going off so I’ll take that as a wedding gift. She know I’m from the ghetto and quick to take off my earrings and put on my sneakers.

Nakeya_j says:

That sounds sooo good! But rigth about now everything sounds good. And I am starving!!!!!

:eek:

Chocolatte says:

I wonder if this qualifies to be on season 2 of Catfish? :ashamed:

Nakeya I’m over it….she bet not font my way though
    Exactly. Now on to more important things…what am I gonna eat? lol lol
    ***************************
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You dayum chicken destroyer :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

I wonder if this qualifies to be on season 2 of Catfish?
    —–

<–is gonna be eating deep dish pizza pie in one minute :grill:

*******************
    I WAS too, lol

@DTTS

:cosign:

LadieLeo says:

@Diva, yes ma’am destroyed…….and then burped all loud…I was shame.

LadieLeo says:

@Diva, yes ma’am destroyed…….and then burped all loud…I was shame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: but you is FULL!!!! That’s all that matters!

NaijaGal says:

my GAWD if Catfish ever did this blog as a show :rofl: :rofl: there’s probably a bunch of bald head scallywags lurking and fonting :lol:

Chocolatte says:

Hey! Doesn’t Talk To Strangers. Good Afternoon everybody!

Nakeya_j says:

Ok I’m going in search of food. Back in a few.

Pickachu Tran says:

Who said burger…NOW IMA have to go to THE COOKOUT today to get me a double burger tray with two cajun chicken wraps and a milkshake…

:yes:

MzTisch says:

San says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

See no up and up lol
    ^^^^^^
    I ain’t even ORDERED mine. I’m on the fence. Ain’t none of ya’ll answered about faxing or emailing me pages, so I’m guessing I’m SOL. Lmao!!!! What’s the deadline? The end of the monff?

LadieLeo says:

@Diva, yes ma’am destroyed…….and then burped all loud…I was shame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: but you is FULL!!!! That’s all that matters!
    **********************************
    full and sleepy….I hate that negra in me….quick to catch the it is :no:

NaijaGal says:

my GAWD if Catfish ever did this blog as a show there’s probably a bunch of bald head scallywags lurking and fonting

*******************

:rofl: thats why sandra had the pic day.. the people who did not participate YOU CAN consider them SUSPECT :yes:

*******************

*************************
    ion even think that was auntie’s idea…that came as a result of being called ugly, fat, bitter, bishes…… #helpful

@NikkeMinxx says:

Hey everyone! When is the book discussion? I copped the Kindle edition so I haveit just want to make sure Im done in time. Oh, please point me to the post where we got the rules and stuff for the book club together. Thanks!

goat76 says:

First we’s ugly… now we’s nobodys…what will we be next? :thinking:
    —————————————
    Whores, hoes, or ho’s

Just a guess.

Miany says:

Never posted a pic on here. I aint a catfish though… I aint ball headed either (I happen to have relatively long hair with struggle edges due to years of sew in pulling at the edges.) I am thinking of shaving my sides but, it feels like the new ‘ratchett’ thing to do soooooo I’m considering getting a wig so I can at least rock the wig at work.

*******************

*************************

________________________

O I see, well the the person who said that NEVER showed their real picture sooo….um…yea Ima leave that alone :lol:

___________________________________________________________________

EMERGAWD :dead: :ghost: :hahahha:

goat76 says:

First we’s ugly… now we’s nobodys…what will we be next? :thinking:
    —————————————
    Whores, hoes, or ho’s

Just a guess.
    *******************
    I prefer a girl who used to be bad but now I’m good :yes:

that_VA_thickchick says:

-Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

<–is gonna be eating deep dish pizza pie in one minute
    _________
    Chicken leg quarter and mac and cheese.

Bout to lay the smack down on this here plate. :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m not photogenic AT ALL :cry: so my avi probably ugly to some #jesueluvsmedoe :yes:

that_VA_thickchick says:

goat76 says:

Pickachu Tran says:

First we’s ugly… now we’s nobodys…what will we be next?
    —————————————
    Whores, hoes, or ho’s

Just a guess.
    *******************
    I prefer a girl who used to be bad but now I’m good
    _________
    You sholl ill gud Boo. :lick:

Chocolatte says:

I was lurking that day..She showed it after she thought the coast was clear…it wasn’t :no:

Miany says:

Median family income in Mobile you say…..Did Caramel actually say she was lying bout being from an affluent family? Or did we deduce that from her claiming to have a seperate personality :thinking:

____________________________________________________________________

WHY :crying:

================
    :rofl: ummm your namesake is supposed to be sweet ma’am :lol:

Chocolatte says:

GOT DAMN I MISSED IT :mad: Must of Been a Late NIGHT post.

Miany says:

I’m not photogenic AT ALL so my avi probably ugly to some #jesueluvsmedoe
    ^^ You aint ugly by a long shot chile…& you say u aint photogenic sooo Ion know if u were tryna make the gravi look like that but you nailed it… :rofl: Sometimes in real life when someone say something dumb to me I try to give em that look u givin in the avi.

____________________________________________________________________

@ Ladie leo she just said something bout her mama working at a hotel and that don’t sound like somewhere an affluent person would work #noshade

LadieLeo says:

@VA don’t :hahaha: me I am good….I can’t help but be good I done went off on one good bad boy and my other good bad boy all in his feelings right now. That leaves lame a.. Prince Akeem who ain’t worth a sin.

Miany says:

she has a multiple personailities…she lives through her gravie Kenya on SR

San says:

catfishing this blog would be hilarious

GAGIRL87 says:

You aint ugly by a long shot chile…& you say u aint photogenic sooo Ion know if u were tryna make the gravi look like that but you nailed it… Sometimes in real life when someone say something dumb to me I try to give em that look u givin in the avi
    _____________________________________________________________________

@ Miany I hate chu :hug:

Chocolatte says:

ummm your namesake is supposed to be sweet ma’am…

:wink: Sweet as pie.

San says:

catfishing this blog would be hilarious

_____________________________________________________________

YES it would :/

#jesueluvsmedoe U is Purtee U is Kind :D

Chocolatte says:
    :ghost:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wut is Going ON?? :lol:

LadieLeo says:

@GA, that wasn’t me asking that question but it does kinda depend….my girl’s dad works at a hotel and it’s enough to sustain his household and his wife doesn’t work plus he helps out my friend a whole lot. But hell who knows my folks good ol blue collar, decent working people…well not my daddy he retired and loves to tell ERRYBODY he’s retired.

GA, I :heart: your lil scrunched face yo!

AND

____________________________________________________________________

It would, if they’s a hoe :shrug:

that_VA_thickchick says:

____________________________________________________________________

_________
    She said her mama work at a NICE hotel. Get it right. LOL #motel6

It would, if they’s a hoe :shrug:
    **********************************
    Now we ain’t gone call nobody momma no hoe nah…. :spank:

cougar lover says:

<—- moonlights as denzel, or whateve the chick is into on facebook for coins, mon-thurs.

:newpost: is up

LadieLeo says:

Now Baby Momma don’t start…..we ain’t get that message about peaceful today????? Motel 6 :rofl:

Miany says:

:facepalm: I’m madd yall caught that and my slow azz read it and DID not connect the dots… :nono: Dayummm Caramel and here I was thinking u a rich girl giving back to the poor lil lost girls in Mobile. Tryna prevent em from becoming a statistic.

Pickachu Tran says:

It would, if they’s a hoe
    ___________________________

DTTS and I sooooo wanted u to be shyt today :ghost:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :applause:

Chocolatte says:

luVn recalling the day the poster called SR posters miserable, and ugly and said pics needed to be posted. Ya’ll complied with the posting of pics. All day her computer wasn’t working the network was down this that and the third and she didn’t produce a pic until that night. Little did she know some were waiting for that very moment. I just happened to be lurking at the time.

:shrug: I was jess saying Pinkachew :ashamed:

The truth will set you free :woot:

Hahaha. I knew Kendrick Lamar was going to win that MTV Hottest MC of 2012 #1 spot. Kanye claiming it would be Wayne was a direct diss to Kendrick far as I’m concerned.

(sorry just found out the news)

@ DTTS :hug: a hoe though :hahaha:

Chocolatte says:

I missed that day, but I was alittle bit pissed that a person got everybody all worked up enough to put their face on a blog, not that there’s anything wrong with that, but that the choice we all make… Nobody has to prove anything, and plus most of us know how we look. We fine!

I will go on record and say I called “stupid stupid” from Day Numero Uno :yes:

cougar lover says:

she could be the disctrict manager of ho jo in the mobile/ pensacola fl region :rofl:

100% usa made! says:

Yall finished the Kenya dragging yet :popcorn:

Chocolatte says:

And said person has rarely been seen or heard from since. :thinking:

LOL
    @Chocolatte . .
    Yeah someone else sAID they seeNT it TOO.Meeh WhaDDyaGoNNaDOO.