Celebs Out & About: Tia Mowry, The Jacksons, Mark Wahlberg

Tamera Mowry

Twin Tia Mowry spent the day with her nephew, Aden John Tanner Housley, born on Nov. 12, 2012; and her son Cree Taylor Hardrict, born June 28, 2011. Tia had lunch with the children and friends in Hollywood on Thursday (Mar 14).
Photo: X17online.com

The Jacksons

The handsome Jackson brothers were seen arriving at Sydney airport in Sydney, Australia early Friday. The brothers are (L-R) Tito Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, and Marlon Jackson, who just turned 56 on Tuesday. The brothers are in the midst of their world Unity Tour.

Mark Wahlberg

• Tia Mowry is writing a book on motherhood
  • Tamera Mowry swallows her sister Tia’s breast milk (video)
  • PICS: The Rock, Mark Walhberg, La La Anthony, The Game, Kim Zolciak
  • Sean Combs and Mark Wahlberg Collaborate to Launch AQUAhydrate Water
  • An earlier version of this post was edited to correct Tia Mowry’s name.

129 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Tia Mowry, The Jacksons, Mark Wahlberg”

Such A F'n Lady says:

That looks like Tia holding Aden, not Tamera. :thinks:

That’s Tia Sandra Tamera has a mole

LaceJagger says:

Marky Mark is fineeeee

MsOnederful says:

OMGGGGGG he’s adorable

BadNewzBiddy says:

Yep. It’s Tia :-)

Such A F'n Lady says:

Aiden’s a cutie patootie though.

I’m so over the claymation brothers. :coffee:

Black_jewel2 says:

Tia…no mole, is holding the baby. He is Gorgeous!!

Tia’s face is slimmer than Tamera’s and she looks older even though she’s younger.

KMALIK4 says:

Sorry Auntie but that’s Tia holding adorable Aden!

NaijaGal says:

as everyone said that’s Tia not Tamera…I just adore those twins :love:

ANYWAY- The baby is beautiful.
      -The Jacksons need to go somewhere and have a seat with their played out hair.
      -Marky Mark can get it when he wants it. :tea:

Goodmorning all. :yawn:

Betamax82 says:

That baby is a cutie

Betamax82 says:

I used to :love: me some Mark Wahlberg

:danban:

Betamax82 says:

Seems like the twins are two of the select few that did not let Hollyweird turn them out I’m pretty sure they have their parents to thank for that

Gigi26 says:

Aww cute fat tot :yes:

Anyone see Lola’s baby? He’s adorable as well :yes:

Milky says:

Why is jermaine wearing a fanny pack/purse?

Cocoabana says:

Yeah that’s definitely Tia.

@Betamax, i’m happy they both went to college and lived a normal life. Hollywood is always effin somebody up, look at Amanda Bynes now

Cocoabana says:

Yeah that’s definitely Tia.

—————–
      :cosign:

Milky says:

Why is jermaine wearing a fanny pack/purse?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I don’t know…but he can give that to me!!! :shakebutt:

Tito looks like he’s ready to fight though :lol:

PumpkinsMama says:

Auty that’s Tia. Tamara has the mole. The Jackson ain’t been handsome since they were teens. And I would give Marky Mark THE BIDNESS :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Gigi nope haven’t seen the baby, but I’d LOVE to see what condition Lolas fake cakes are in post baby :tea:

Pickachu Tran says:

Aden :yahoo: makes me wanna have another, but then again…NEVERMIND

NaijaGal says:

look at Amanda Bynes now
      ===============
      :eek: have you seen her latest pics? she got her cheeks pierced…she don’t even look like a white girl anyone :lol:

goat76 says:

Why in da hell do Tito have on a Gucci belt? Yup dem niggas running thru MJ’s money. Oh and Jermaine got another bag/fannie pack…lol

Betamax82 says:

Cocoabana says:

Yeah that’s definitely Tia.
      _________________________________________

Exactly!

puppylove says:

The Jacksons…………. i thought black didn’t crack

Cocoabana says:

Naija, I don’t know WTF she smokin but she looks crazy as hell and that WIG :blink:

Gigi26 says:

Man Amanda Bynes got turnt out by that black LA dyck that’s why she like that now :lol: That ain’t Hollyweird that’s straight thug dyck :hahaha:

Pickachu Tran says:

Just googled Amanda Bynes :shocked: that bish done hand some MAJOR work done… Lil Kim Asian and Amanda Bynes is a Rican

GOT DAMN HOLLYWEIRD IS THE DEVIL :no:

NaijaGal says:

look at Amanda Bynes now
      ===============
      ————-
      Straight Chola :yes:

Cocoabana says:

Gigi, who black peen she riding?

:danban1:

@Marquez :kiss: :kiss:

NaijaGal says:

Naija, I don’t know WTF she smokin but she looks crazy as hell and that WIG
      ==========================
      man she smoking that wet wet…coke don’t do that chit :no:

Tamera’s little boopy is adorable! This is the second time this week that I’ve seen the sisters out and about with the other one’s baby. They co-parenting the kids or something?

Don’t yall sit around roasting my Jacksons. I’ll let you have Jermaine, but beyond that I’ma have to start windmilling up in here. Those my babies dammit.

Mark is another one of those white mens I expected to marry black that didn’t. I guess they just like to borrow our sh*t. They ain’t trying to go too far with it.

NaijaGal says:

Man Amanda Bynes got turnt out by that black LA dyck that’s why she like that now That ain’t Hollyweird that’s straight thug dyck
      ========================
      :rofl: :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

=========================
      :yes: he act like Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch didn’t happen…nigguh we’ll never forget

Betamax82 says:

Pikachu that gravi :lol:

Marquez you turned up I see

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Cocoa.. According to Crissles and KidFury’s “The Read” Kid Cudi been running up in that. Amanda looks like a Rita Ora Halloween costume right now.

Pickachu Tran says:

_______________________________

thats how they do :yes: See Justin Timberlake :coffee:

@NikkeMinxx says:

*taps Jermaine on the shoulder* Hiding the cross strap under your sweater doesnt mean it isnt a purse. The man version of it looks different.

PumpkinsMama says:

On Topic (of the twins) I don’t like Tamara’s husband, he comes off like a douche :no:

goat76 says:

******************

That ain’t right. They are on a European tour right now. They got money. Yes they are clearly spending it, but they got money.

Miany says:

@Nikke Good Morning… Kidd Cuddi has been known to have drug issues in the past. Two addicts together is usually a bad thing :nono: I looked at the pic, did Amanda get her lips injected?…she looks like she’s tryna look like a video chick.

Gigi26 says:

Wait that Raisin faced nigga Jermaine wearing a fanny pack? :rofl:

I just looked at the Jackson pic close up and noticed these nigras walking through the airport 4 deep without security. Do I actually have a chance to get next to Jackie’s fine 62 year old azz? :yahoo:

:huh:

I hope that nigga got a DNA test on that baby.

Pickachu Tran says:

you know white women dont know how to act once they get that black peen :coffee:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Good morning Miany…. Iono Kid Cudi like that. I keep thinking Kid Capri… just was telling you what the streets told me. I cant call it but something definitely changed this girl…

deedeegirl says:

That’s Tia. No mole.

@SANDRA
      “Former rapper-turned-actor Mark Wahlberg, 41, was spotted leaving his doctor’s office in Beverly Hills, California on Thursday.”
      ________

Sandra you know good and well he goin get his “human growth hormone.”

That chit like male plastic surgery in Hollyweird.

Amanda got her lips and nose done. Looks like she’s done something to her cheeks to make it fuller cause she’s a skinny girl :shrug:

you know white women dont know how to act once they get that black peen

by Pickachu Tran on Mar 15, 2013 at 10:58 am
      _________

Is that right?
      :think:

Awww, I love when babies are that little :pacifier:

The Jackson are walking in unison :rofl:

I was gonna say Markie Mark could get it, but he’s leaving the clinic.

===========
      :yes: to the Newbie that asked to use the factory bullhorn to find lil Jacquez :lol:

@Man Tamera is married to a white man. Tia married black.

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Man, he aint a nigga. That’ boy’s daddy is a real life white man. (Real life meaning European and parents having accent)

@NikkeMinxx says:

:cuss: That aint no dayum fanny pack!

marquez269 says:

@diva :kiss: @betamax yea its friday and I think I’m still drunk frm last nite but Im at work :rofl: :party:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

you know white women dont know how to act once they get that black peen

by Pickachu Tran on Mar 15, 2013 at 10:58 am
      _________

Is that right?
      ———-

Cocoabana says:

Nikke, I was just listening to The Read! Kid Cudi? I don’t know why Terry Kennedy came to mind

My book shipped last night! :woot:

I see Mark throws money away on Jordans.

I see Mark throws money away on Jordans.

by Bedazzled His Razzle on Mar 15, 2013 at 11:04 am
      ________

:huh:
      Throwing away in Jordan’s?
      :nono:

marquez269 says:

@diva @betamax yea its friday and I think I’m still drunk frm last nite but Im at work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You was partying last night wif out me young man? :rofl:

by @NikkeMinxx on Mar 15, 2013 at 11:01 am
      _________

Oh, I shoulda knew. She looks the type.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

My book shipped last night!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      What book ma'am?

that_VA_thickchick says:

Milky says:

Why is jermaine wearing a fanny pack/purse?
      ______
      Cause he’s wack. :coffee:

Marky Mark?? Yes, please and thank you. :hump:

@Bedazzled
      “you know white women dont know how to act once they get that black peen

by Pickachu Tran on Mar 15, 2013 at 10:58 am
      _________

Is that right?
      ———-
      Ones I’ve known have given a dude they credit card let them drive their car live inthey place without front ($$)…. all becaue he dacking her down good.”

Chiiiiiiiiiid. Ive been doin this all wrong then.
      :think:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You was partying last night wif out me young man?
      ___________________________________
      yyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuupppp! :danban:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ DTTS mam you need a kindle or a nook :thinking: O and hi boo :hi:

KABYEYOU says:

mark fresh with those fresh III’s on makes me want to wear mine tonight

goat76 says:

goat76 says:

******************

———————
      Bird I’m just talkin shat. I like fcukin wit them cause it seems like they’re in the spotlight more since MJ’s death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You was partying last night wif out me young man?
      ___________________________________
      yyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuupppp!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I see how you is…..

OAN ya’ll payroll told me to keep the money and they will deduct the overpayment next pay period!!!!!!!

Gigi26 says:

Tito looking sharp, like he would straight sucker punch a dude in the nose :lol:

Man-Yes throwing away :lol: I dont buy them and I dont buy them for my son. His daddy can do it but I refuse to spend anymore money than what I already have.

And Just get you a corn fed gal. They will take care of you so long as you “ack right” :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You was partying last night wif out me young man?
      ___________________________________
      yyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuupppp!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I see how you is…..

______________________________

that’s alright got paid yesterday! :party: :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I was gonna say Markie Mark could get it, but he’s leaving the clinic.
      I.HATE.YOU :lol:

Diva says:

:hug: to all my men in the room at the same dayum time
      Goat
      Kabe
      Marquez :rofl:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Soooo I guess he is gone where that plastic helmet until it comes back in style huh… Black Prostyle Gel stay winning with Jermaine…

Breezy says:

That baby is soo adorable!! I :love: babies when they are that small.. I didn’t realize Mark Wahlberg was so short with that big head. Anywho I :love: his 3′s..

You was partying last night wif out me young man?
      :dead:

:waves: MsDiva and Pumpkin :hug:
      The book you finished up the other night :twisted:
      Pumpkin, I have one-no likey :no: I like to hold the book in my hand. Me and OTB bought the physical copies. The kindle is used as a dictionary in our home :kona:

==========
      MsDiva, I saw downstairs–Can you go to your bank and withdraw the money-certified check made out to your job :shrug: IONO but that’s the first thing that came to my mind…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You was partying last night wif out me young man?
      ___________________________________
      yyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuupppp!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I see how you is…..

______________________________

that’s alright got paid yesterday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ok we spending your dinero then!!!!!!! Can I get a new outfit with some sandals since it’s Spring Break? :rofl:

OH, disregard my Opinion MsDiva :rofl: I just didn’t want you in no mess :no:

Diva says:

You was partying last night wif out me young man?

MsDiva and Pumpkin
      The book you finished up the other night
      Pumpkin, I have one-no likey I like to hold the book in my hand. Me and OTB bought the physical copies. The kindle is used as a dictionary in our home

==========
      MsDiva, I saw downstairs–Can you go to your bank and withdraw the money-certified check made out to your job IONO but that’s the first thing that came to my mind…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      No..I talked to payroll and they just said keep it and they’ll just deduct since it is direct deposit. It’ easier for them to just deduct it…same thing…I won’t touch it for two weeks and if I have to ok well I just take from savings!!!! but I shouldnt need it.

@DIVA
      ” to all my men in the room at the same dayum time
      Goat
      Kabe
      Marquez

by Diva on Mar 15, 2013 at 11:10 am”
      _________

:blink:

I see how u wanna be on a Friday and chit.

:waiting: *waits for the YES for the sandals, then suggests a must-have pedi/mani/massage combo* :rofl:

@ Man…You know the twin’s father is white too, right? :lol:

:hi:
      Everyone

That baby is soo adorable!! I babies when they are that small.. I didn’t realize Mark Wahlberg was so short with that big head. Anywho I his 3?s..
      _______

Short?
      That ninja like 5’8″ or 5’9″!

New Girl :egg: <–Alligator Souffle :D

@ Man…You know the twin’s father is white too, right?
      _________

:think:
      I knew it was something about them. I love yellow/ red chicks but they never appealed to me.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

OH, disregard my Opinion MsDiva I just didn’t want you in no mess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Naw girl….good looking out for me. I had to be honest about that…..she was arguing that it was right…and I was like no I didn't work OT….and iffin I did it would not be 11 hours!!!! :rofl:

goat76 says:

Hey Diva… I’m going 1st :hunching:

@diva :blink:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@ Man…You know the twin’s father is white too, right?
      _________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He lying :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

to all my men in the room at the same dayum time
      Goat
      Kabe
      Marquez
      In case anyone is wondering why Diva is my Shero….this right here is IT.

She got all the dudes in the room AND a wife. WE are not worthy. :kneel:

goat76 says:

:hug: DTTS…. Happy Friday to you too Madam!!

goat76 says:

Hey Diva… I’m going 1st
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :wink:

@Marquez :rofl: *whispers* I’m just playing boo

goat76 says:

Wut up WUT :hug:

that_VA_thickchick says:

to all my men in the room at the same dayum time
      Goat
      Kabe
      Marquez
      In case anyone is wondering why Diva is my Shero….this right here is IT.

She got all the dudes in the room AND a wife. WE are not worthy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chile they already call me greedy and shyt…stop that now!!!!! :rofl:

@VA
      “Diva says:

to all my men in the room at the same dayum time
      Goat
      Kabe
      Marquez
      In case anyone is wondering why Diva is my Shero….this right here is IT.

She got all the dudes in the room AND a wife. WE are not worthy.

by that_VA_thickchick on Mar 15, 2013 at 11:18 am”
      :think:

Sooo she wants me so bad cause Im the only dude she cant have….

@ New Girl…Alligator?! :nono:

@ Man…They look more like him than they do their mom too.

:lol: @ Diva

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@VA
      “Diva says:

to all my men in the room at the same dayum time
      Goat
      Kabe
      Marquez
      In case anyone is wondering why Diva is my Shero….this right here is IT.

She got all the dudes in the room AND a wife. WE are not worthy.

by that_VA_thickchick on Mar 15, 2013 at 11:18 am”

Sooo she wants me so bad cause Im the only dude she cant have….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nope it’s cause of that hairline and that small dack dude #realityisreal

that_VA_thickchick says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@VA
      “Diva says:

to all my men in the room at the same dayum time
      Goat
      Kabe
      Marquez
      In case anyone is wondering why Diva is my Shero….this right here is IT.

She got all the dudes in the room AND a wife. WE are not worthy.

by that_VA_thickchick on Mar 15, 2013 at 11:18 am”

Sooo she wants me so bad cause Im the only dude she cant have….

_______
      Nope. I left you out on purpose. :coffee:

@DIVA
      “Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@ Man…You know the twin’s father is white too, right?
      _________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He lying

by Diva on Mar 15, 2013 at 11:18 am

I mean, I would phuck and all but they wouldnt be nothing to go after.

They seem like terrible phucks too.

Breezy says:

@Man… Yes 5’8-5’9 is short for a man.I guess u are a short guy huh? :lol:

@DIVA
      “Sooo she wants me so bad cause Im the only dude she cant have….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nope it’s cause of that hairline and that small dack dude #realityisreal”
      _________

“Small?” :blink: Yeah, ok. :coffee:

But honesty is the first step! :claps:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

I see someone beat me to it, but yes Black meat stick is the cause of Amandas behavior. Just as that Island Kanole transformed Lauryn Hill. When Amanda publicly professed her love for turkey jerky, just happens to be when the media turned on her. But I’m sure one has nothing to do with. The other :coffee: That’s why your fav entertainment wiggers only take it so far :coffee: Ooooh the coffee is good the morning :yes:

@BREEZY
      “@Man… Yes 5’8-5’9 is short for a man.I guess u are a short guy huh?

by Breezy on Mar 15, 2013 at 11:23 am

That aint short for no man! The average height of men all over the world is shorter than that!

I’m average height for a man. :coffee:

I mean, I would phuck and all but they wouldnt be nothing to go after.

They seem like terrible phucks too.
      ————–
      OMG :smack:

Jermaine Jackson
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Jacksun

tchenel says:

I like her hair color..looks good:) and Marky Mark could really get it..all day!! :wink:

Ty says:

Morning All :wave:

yall cutting up already :rofl:

@ BrenBren :hug:

@ Diva :cheers:

New Girl, it was good enough for Special Ed yo!

Eat the cake Anna Mae :chase:
      ==============
      :kiss: Brendbew, is “coffee” code word for something else? :rofl:

Ty says:

Jermaine Jackson
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Jacksun
      Leather hair and suede sideburns :coffee:

nwokeith says:

It looks like Jermaine’s hair is a quart of 10w/30 low.

I had a short dude once :lol: Duck was this I I wide :lol:

I………………………..I <–this wide.

Hello Keith! Has anyone given you your Newbie Packet? :waiting:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

Good Morning sugar tits @TY :kiss:

Good Morning DTTS. Yes its code for something else. Can’t get banned when I’m working my way up the friend of the board pole :no: wooo. What a long pole that is. Long and uncut :ashamed:

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up :(

Long and uncut :ashamed:
      Don’t be shamed Brendbew :rofl:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

Thanks but Imma halfta pass on the new post. The sun ain’t even out yet. Too early for that. See ya later DT…

Ty says:

Imma sit down here with u BrenBren :nono: Folks phucking with kids make me feel some kind of way :coffee:

MissTaken says:

:pc: Dear Ronnie, Bobby —I mean Randy, Tito and Randy:
      Please stop spending all of your blood tour money on Bejing spray, Gucci accessories, face play dough and Mr. Chow to go plates. This is it for you. You have drained the rock off all it’s tears. Mike dead and he ain’t coming back. You done rode the lace front wig of that man dead weekend at Bernie’s body. Let Mike die so Chris Brown can live again.
      Signed,
      A nobody…trying to tell anybody about Jesus