Charges Dropped Against ‘Pimp’ After Accuser Caught Still Turning Tricks

Charges dropped against pimp Pimping charges were dropped against a Brooklyn man who was accused of forcing a 17-year-old girl into a life of prostitution in 2011, the NY Post reports.

The NY Post reports Robert Pannell, 36, was cleared of all charges of pimping and sex trafficking after prosecutors were alerted to an online ad offering the woman’s services in exchange for money.

“We discovered a problem with the credibility of the witness and brought it to the attention of the court,” said Brooklyn District Attorney spokesman Jerry Schmetterer.

“She’s still in business,” said defense attorney David Jacobs. “[Pannell] was very happy this morning when I told him the good news, that [his accuser] was a total liar.”

Jacobs said prosecutors also had information the girl worked as a prostitute before she met Pannell.

The girl originally accused Pannell of turning her out, saying she had never turned tricks before meeting him.

“I was too scared to leave,” Pannell’s accuser previously testified at Pannell’s trial. “I was with him only two weeks. I have been suffering from Bipolar disorder and anxiety since I was 14.”

• Obama’s best friend arrested for soliciting a prostitute
  • Was Lover’s Quarrel Behind Fatal Stabbing of Basketball Player?
  • Lawrence Taylor’s Teenage Prostitute Wants To Get Paid
  • Secret Service Agents Bragged to Prostitutes: “We Work for Obama”

282 Responses to “Charges Dropped Against ‘Pimp’ After Accuser Caught Still Turning Tricks”

LSLH says:

Well she’s definitely not hiding her goods.

LadieLeo says:

Well liars lie and hoes hoe…… :tea:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

:whistles: “It’s hard outchere for a pimp!”

Look at that manly body up top though :blink:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

@ “I was with him only two weeks. I have been suffering from Bipolar disorder and anxiety since I was 14.”

Then maybe she should be mad at her parents for not getting her help at 14? .. Not the pimp that helped her do what she wanted to do anyway. Big difference between him forcing her to work and him enabling her already bad choice.

cougar lover says:

i remeber when i was like 14 and had this girl that was 15 that was hoe’n. i almost had her about to trick with some illegals. if they would have gave me that $100, she would ben down, but they kept talmbout “fiffy dolla my frenn” :hahaha:

Tainted_Love says:

That body doesn’t look right :no:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

On the serious, If that is all she know how to do get money :shrug: He prolly did introduce her to the game, but she decided she wanted to be her own boss! So what better way than to turn in her pimp and then strike out on her own?” Does that say she lied about her beginnings? Nope.

Pickachu Tran says:

:coffee: FAMOUS PIMP QUOTES: I don’t think Homies Over Hoes is a sentiment that A pimp named slickback can cosign, Riley. I mean don’t get me wrong. A pimp named slickback would put a lot of things over a ho. Money over a ho? Always. Brand new gators over a ho? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich with just tomato? Guaranteed. But homies? Oh no. A pimp named slickback don’t do **** for the homies. Let me reiterate. Don’t do **** for the homies. Unless the homie wanna walk that stroll and get that money, a homie ain’t gettin’ a goddamn thing. And the same goes for brothers, peeps, dudes, fellas, dunnies, comrades, whatever the **** niggas is callin’ each other nowadays. Sound like some gay **** to me.

-A pimp named slickback

that [his accuser] was a total liar
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Is she really a FEMALE? That is the lie they need to investigate.

libra80sbaby says:

Chile…Craigslist Prostitues :no:

Ms. Blu Rain says:

@Pickachu, :rofl: :lol: Ahhh, why did the Boodocks have ta go?! That was funny!!

that [his accuser] was a total liar
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Is she really a FEMALE? That is the lie they need to investigate.

:ghost:

Betamax82 says:

Wow

libra80sbaby says:

-A pimp named slickback

Betamax82 says:

I thought that was a gay boy up top :shrug:

(from downstairs)

I want Richard Dawson back
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You want Richard Dawson back on the show?
      HE DEAD
      We can do him Weekend At Bernie’s style though…he just died last year…he might smell a lil…

:shrug:
      I was confused as hell for a sec cause I know’d he was dead. I thought ya’ll was saying even a dead host would be better than Steve Harvey. :lol:

Now somebody tell me about this lawsuit. :waiting:

Ms. Blu Rain says:

@Pickachu, Ahhh, why did the Boodocks have ta go?! That was funny!!

that is still my shyt. I got all the DVDs :lol: Kat williams was that dude on that show playing that pimp.

LadieLeo says:

Wow VA that gravi :rofl:

Look at that manly body up top though

I swear I thought that was young boy!

Tainted_Love says:

That Pomp Naame Slickback quote brought up something I’ve been thinking on….my boyfriend hangs out with his friends to damn much but I don’t wanna seem like a nagger and say anything lol

a new South Florida venture is offering donors a more noble alternative: a safe way to give their milk to the neediest newborns through a screened, pasteurized process.

Say hello to Florida’s first nonprofit breast milk “depot,” the brainchild of a Cooper City mom who couldn’t breastfeed her severely allergic baby and discovered how hard it was to find safe donor milk.

Related
      •Nicole Brochu on CBS12 Morning Show
      Q&A: Ask the pediatrician! Dr. Diana Blythe answers your questions about kids’ health
      Dear Pharmacist: Suzy Cohen answers your questions
      Database: How many calories are in your restaurant meal?
      •Medicare Guide: What you should know to choose your coverage
      •The top causes of death in Florida in the last 10 years
      •How to find Dr. Right

Ads by Google

Steve’s Carpentry -Master Carpenter A 25+ years experience – http://www.stevescarpentry.com/

The depot, which officially opened Feb. 19 in The Gathering Place maternity center in Miami, aims to chip away at the shortage of breast milk available for frail babies by making safe donation available to more South Florida women. Three Broward County hospitals are among at least 16 in Florida using the processed human milk to feed their neediest preemies.

“The only safe way to share milk is through a milk bank,” said Amy Vickers, executive director of the Mothers’ Milk Bank of North Texas, which receives the South Florida depot’s milk for processing

Tainted_Love says:

O dang so many mistakes….Smh ignore them I’m talking typing and eating

Yeah that didNt POST correctly . .

:kona:

GAGIRL87 says:

:facepalm:

FAMOUS PIMP QUOTES:

“Lord, please pray for the soul of this bish. And guide my pimp hand and make it strong, Lord. So that she might learn a ho’s place. Amen.”

Ms. Blu Rain says:

@Picka, indeed!! I miss that Katt Williams!! Wish I had the dvds!! #jealous.. :)

MSVALLDAY says:

-A pimp named slickback
      ________________________________________________________________________

I’m over here crying!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

—–
      :hahaha: I just spit out my Ginger Ale!!!! I loved a pimp named slick back!!!

Tainted_Love says:

@luvn Wow, Smh. I’m not a mother yet but when I am one….I can’t see myself utilizing something of the sort ill rather use formula

I think I’m the only black person who didn’t watch the Boondocks. :shrug:

@Tainted . .
      sometimes One must,ButUMH Me Either

Cocoabana says:

That’s her ad though? Sh*t, she couldn’t use an iOS camera? Sheesh.

MSVALLDAY says:

-A pimp named slickback
      ________________________________________________________________________

I’m over here crying!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

***********************

Im still dying :rofl:

Promise that shadow in that pic looks like Leyomi from America’s Best
      Dance Crew from the back.

That “chick” standing in that door frame like she about to ballroom drop at ANY-T MINUTE.

There is a man in there….

***********

:lol: Do yall live together? I love when my bf leaves me the h**l alone and finds him something to do

goat76 says:

I think I’m the only black person who didn’t watch the Boondocks. :shrug:
      ———————
      You are not alone *Micheal Jackson’s voice*

Nakeya_j says:

Are we sure the picture is not a boy? After yall said it, I went back to look….uhhh it just does not seem like a girl

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

You’ve Got Mail… :coffee:

LAST FAMOUS PIMP QUOTE: A PIMP NAMED SLICKBACK EDITON:

RILEY FREEMAN:
      “So what do you think about Homies Over Hoes?”

A PIMP NAMED SLICKBACK
      “Is that something you get at Denny’s? I don’t know what that is.”

goat76 says:

I think I’m the only black person who didn’t watch the Boondocks. :shrug:
      ———————
      You are not alone *Micheal Jackson’s voice*
      Awww, I see why all “da girls da girls dey luv you” :hug:

Nakeya_j says:

:tea: I could of sworn that….nevermind.

Tainted_Love says:

@Blu No lol He’s with his homies more than he’s at my place. Hell, I learned how to play Madden and 2k but he still goes over there more. I’ve been over there with them and IG watch and those dudes don’t be doing anything worth ditching me for

Crickett says:

I hope someone helps that poor child hoe, she needs love and meds and a skill other than sex. What was that special on HBO years backs with the girl that ran a shelter for teenage prostitutes in New York?
      @luVn_liFe, human milk as long as it’s sanitized is the best nutrition for a human baby, cow’s, goat, fake etc. does damage to the GI tract, especially blacks and makes you more prone to obesity.

that_VA_thickchick says:

I think I’m the only black person who didn’t watch the
      *****************

I watched the 1st season… but didnt catch up with the rest of the seasons until they took it off and came out with the DVDs. NOW IM SORRY I STOPPED TUNING IN

Where is Pumpkin?!

goat76 says:

@Luvn…… Growing up, we was taught that you can’t trust errybody’s cooking. So I don’t see this prospering in the black community. I just don’t see my black people trusting some strangers titty milk.

Crickett says:

:dead:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

“Naw nigga you gotta say tha whole thang!” Its a Pimp name Slickback!Now say it wit me!”

Nakeya_j says:

I just don’t see my black people trusting some strangers titty milk.
      ——
      Not at all.

@Crickett
      I Know,I breastfed my son,but i dont Like the thought.Diffrent strokes for Diffrent Folks :shrug:

Nakeya_j says:

Matter of fact, where is:
      Diva
      Milky
      Harlem
      Chan
      and OTB?!

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

LAST FAMOUS PIMP QUOTE: A PIMP NAMED SLICKBACK EDITON:

RILEY FREEMAN:
      “So what do you think about Homies Over Hoes?”

A PIMP NAMED SLICKBACK
      “Is that something you get at Denny’s? I don’t know what that is.”

————-
      :hahaha: I am huuuurrt ova here!” He plays tha hell out of that character!”

@GOAT
      YUP

Betamax82 says:

Caramel I mean Ms Blu so you and your ex got back together I thought you were single :waiting:

Tainted_Love says:

White folks been using other folks milk….just like they had the slaves, nannies and maids breastfeeding their kids

Nakeya_j says:

I swear either I am the only one who sees this, or other ppl see it and are white fonting it.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Why is my child walking around singing All Gold Everything in slow motion? Like an old negro spiritual. OMG :rofl: THIS SHYT RIGHT HERE IS WHY I CAN”T WORK FROM HOME? Lawd have mercy!

are white fonting it. :yes:

Nakeya_j says:

Hey Girl….has it started snowing there yet?

——Betamax, I so loves you right now. I saw that and was like hold up
      You told us old boy left you for some fat chick with money and yall broke up. Now yall back togeher and he done moved back in? Or is Pumpkin right and that aint Caramel? LoL she done gave her log in to one of her gf’s hahahahahah

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

—————
      :yes: Where are they?

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

LAST FAMOUS PIMP QUOTE: A PIMP NAMED SLICKBACK EDITON:

RILEY FREEMAN:
      “So what do you think about Homies Over Hoes?”

A PIMP NAMED SLICKBACK
      “Is that something you get at Denny’s? I don’t know what that is.”

————-
      I am huuuurrt ova here!” He plays tha hell out of that character!”

*******************

that he does :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

Hey Girl….has it started snowing there yet?
      —-
      Nope boo, it has not. And I bet it is going to wait until its time to leave work. Ugh. smh. I am hoping its enough to close schools tomorrow, so I can call out of work. ugh.

cougar lover says:

yall better get some almond milk and call it a day. over there thanking about dranking somebody else’s breast milk…The very idea :spank:

Ok Luvin. Got it. Back to the correction tape I go

Ms. Blu Rain says:

@Tainted, I feel ya. How old is he if you dont mind me asking? Before me and my bf got back together, he used to stay in the streets doing something (shooting pool, hunting, dice game..) sooo, I gave him a taste of his own medicine, well I would tell him that I was going somewhere but would be at my mama’s house and wouldn’t answer his calls.. :lol:

I think it’s just a guy thing, esp if he’s young.. and girls playing Madden or NBA live is NOT the same as it is w/the fellas!!

Betamax82 says:

Nakeya it’s her and I’m still :waiting: on that answer not that she owes me one but I wanna know I know you see this Blu

LadieLeo says:

I ain’t white fonting nothing….I’m a little confused :blink:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Crickett says:

I hope someone helps that poor child hoe,
      ——————
      :rofl: I reallly tried to read past this first line right here! :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Why is my child walking around singing All Gold Everything in slow motion? Like an old negro spiritual. OMG THIS SHYT RIGHT HERE IS WHY I CAN”T WORK FROM HOME? Lawd have mercy!
      —–
      I am crying!!!!! hahahahahaha. I bet he jammin too! hahahahahah. Gooolllddd alll innn myyyy chhaaaiiinnnnn. hahahha

cougar lover says:yall better get some almond milk and call it a day. over there thanking about dranking somebody else’s breast milk…The very idea
      Be QuieT CougalLoVer

——Betamax, I so loves you right now. I saw that and was like hold up
      ______

Girl you remember she casually threw in that they had :hump: So he musta slid on back up in there. :yes:

Betamax82 says:

Oh ok :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

Nakeya it’s her and I’m still on that answer not that she owes me one but I wanna know I know you see this Blu
      —-
      lol. I know we alll e-fell out, but I hope to God she did not move the ex back in the house. Or the man from the Walmart. hahahahahah. Let me mind all of my business.

Tainted_Love says:

@Blu he’s gonna be 24 this week. That’s what I’m gonna start doing acting like I’m out and can’t answe the phone. lol

_______

WELP there ya have it folks. Mystery solved. :lol:

Tainted_Love says:

I’m sitting here watching Steve Wilkos and this woman is accused of taking naked pictures of her children and having them dance in the strip club for candy. on top of that they believe the step dad is molesting them

Betamax82 says:

—-
      _______________________________________________

He’s still a pimp though :blink:
      His mother must be so proud :tea:

Betamax82 says:

VA :no: :lol:

Tainted_Love says:

That shyt is risky. He might not call. Then you gone be :waiting: like I can’t believe this muh fcka aint called me all day. :mad:

@tainted
      Ive Watched Him Before,He has some sad topics on there.Not only is that ROPIC u speak of SAD,but Very disturbing

I GOT ONE MORE:

Your friends have reason to believe that you are suffering from Chronic Bytch Dependency, Mr. Dubois. May I call you Tom? Bytch Dependency is no laughing matter. Addiction to a bytch can **** with your friends, your health, and scary enough, even your money. It’s a disease. Now look at you, bytchless. Sans bytch, as the French in France would say.

THIS SHOULD BE A PSA

I saw that preview this morning VA :popcorn: Pls give more play-by-play.

The look on the bish face made me mad talmbout “I’m not saying, just prove it”

:deadhorse: <–to her mouthpiece…

Nakeya_j says:

*reads post* See….nevermind. I did say I was going to mind my e-business. But Lawd, help your people.

LadieLeo says:

Speaking of not calling Prince Akeem is barely talking to me…..I wonder if its something I said :shrugs:

Oooop, 89 was for Tainted.

—–
      If I was this womans sister or family member I’d a wipped her monkey ass.

Tainted_Love says:

Shhhh, we need the laughs from the fallout *snickers*

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

I GOT ONE MORE:

——————–
      :typing: Logging tha fuk off before I lose my job fukin wit YOU!!!

LadieLeo says:

_________
      Nope. I called him and told him I was tired of his Ricky Bobby azz trying to break up our happy home and if he didn’t go get some business he was gone answer to the fat end of my baseball bat.

You’re welcome

——
      Hahahahaha. Wait you told the man his dinky was small and now he is not talking to you?! hahahahahah . He mad. hahahahah

Tainted_Love says:

@VA True but I gotta do something. I really don’t go out anymore I’m doing online classes and all my friends are away at physical school. So I really be all by lonesome smh

goat76 says:

—————
      Where you at???

his Ricky Bobby azz
      —-
      VA, why you have to call him Ricky Bobby?! hahahahah

LadieLeo says:

You’re welcome :love:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I just want one of the two of them to return her ADT sign.

That was a boy at the Wal-Mart btw. He was in high school.

“You awake?”

:ghost:

All I’ll say is play the game, don’t let the game play you :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

@Tainted_Love Boo boo, find a friend. Don’t be a cheater. But…you ever see that Martin stand up? And he did the joke about no time? (if not you tube it) Yeah, I want that to be you.

Tainted_Love says:

@Doesn’t Talk to Strangers I think the stepdad did do it. He takes too long to get to the results

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I just want one of the two of them to return her ADT sign.

That was a boy at the Wal-Mart btw. He was in high school.

“You awake?”

:ghost:

*cues Amil’s part of the one song she was on* :whistle:

LadieLeo says:

**************************
      he can’t be mad he should expect me to say stuff like that, I told him I’m mean, petty, old, spoiled, selfish, drink too much…he let all this chocolate confuse him, his bad. He’ll be alright, I’ll text him later.

Nakeya_j says:

I just want one of the two of them to return her ADT sign.

That was a boy at the Wal-Mart btw. He was in high school.
      —-
      KDubb your gonna get me fired. I am in here falling out. I was thinking the same thing. Like I hope this raggedy mad brought her ADT sign back with him from the other chicks house. :tea: hahahahahah

Tainted_Love says:

That’s tough. Have you mentioned this to him? Tell him you feel like your boys are your main girl and you are the side chick. (or something along those lines) If he cares about you or your feelings he’ll make an effort to do better. Tell that niggah to step up or fall back.

Dear Ms. Blu Rain:

Can you go to where this prostitute ill and help her? Mentor her? So she can stop hoe’in or at least be a smarter hoe than to get busted in a lie? She MIGHT be a young girl trapped in a boy’s bawdee…but THESE are the type that need your guidance.

YSIC,
      KDub

Tainted_Love says:

@nakeya I gotta find that video

:thinking: So, you saying he was trying to impress another :hahaha:
      ===========
      Tainted, I didn’t see him on the preview. He looks guilty?

Dear Ms. Blu Rain:

YSIC,
      KDub
      ERmahGAWD!!! :ghost:

correction:

Tainted_Love says:

That’s tough. Have you mentioned this to him? Tell him you feel like your boys are HIS main girl and you are the side chick. (or something along those lines) If he cares about you or your feelings he’ll make an effort to do better. Tell that niggah to step up or fall back.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I just want one of the two of them to return her ADT sign.

That was a boy at the Wal-Mart btw. He was in high school.

“You awake?”

******************

Dear Ms. Blu Rain:

YSIC,
      KDub

Fugg she gone help yo? #notarhetoricalquestion :lol:

Tainted_Love says:

@Va Ima say something after his bday weekend cause he has to get it together. I’m not needy but dang I want some quality time

Dear Ms. Blu Rain:

YSIC,
      KDub

Thank GAWD I’m at home cause I just hollered. :rofl:

ran a shelter for teenage prostitutes in New York
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Shelter equals homeless.

They got food stamps for these wayward hoe’s PETS at this shelter?

That is all some of em be having in this WORLD.

Save the pets of the homeless hoes in NYC.

Ms. Blu Rain says:

@ Beta,(( IF YOU MUST KNOW))

I thought we already estalished that there was never another girl…? I saw him w/someone and assumed they were together but never got the confirmation from him b/c I aint wanna hear what he had to say and kept hanging up on him.

Listening to fake a** friends and gossip is how I found out that the chick had cake.. but since then we’ve been working on us.. We both have our issues and both have done somethings soo.. We are just seeing what happens. It’s easier to type bf instead of typing “my ex that I am talking too and we are working on getting back together but are not officially back together but he BET not be talking to nobody else b/c that d**k belongs to me and better answer the phone every time I call and respond to texts w/in 45 sec unless it’s during work hours or driving time”.

any questions? :lol:

Dear Ms. Blu Rain:

YSIC,
      KDub

************

u refuse to be shyt :rofl:

Tainted, maybe you should tell him that you need some space :yes:

And after he thinks and asks why. Let him know the truth. But be cool about it, not emotional, the truth is the truth so :shrug:

Makes no sense being unhappy and lonely for some parts of the day… IMB

that_VA_thickchick says:

Now see, she reimaged herself and slid on back in here and ya’ll done ran her off again. Buncha Bullies! :rofl: :lol: :haha:

Betamax82 says:

Kdub :dead:

ran a shelter for teenage prostitutes in New York
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Shelter equals homeless.

They got food stamps for these wayward hoe’s PETS at this shelter?

That is all some of em be having in this WORLD.

Save the pets of the homeless hoes in NYC.

:wail: hollering

Bombshell Esq says:

Dear Ms. Blu Rain:

YSIC,
      KDub

———————————-

You ain’t shyt and don’t aspire to be huh Dub???? Lawwwddddd :ghost: :dead: :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

They got food stamps for these wayward hoe’s PETS at this shelter?

That is all some of em be having in this WORLD.

Save the pets of the homeless hoes in NYC.
      —–
      You ain’t never gonna be shyt on this here blog!!!! hahahahahahah

Betamax82 says:

Hollering :rofl:

ran a shelter for teenage prostitutes in New York
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Shelter equals homeless.

They got food stamps for these wayward hoe’s PETS at this shelter?

That is all some of em be having in this WORLD.

Save the pets of the homeless hoes in NYC.
      OMG I just CAN NOT! I’m unable. :dead:

@Doeant Talk to Strangers You’re right! I’m going to try that

goat76 says:

@Tainted…. you’re too young to be sitting around waiting on a nigga to get some “act right”. Not saying dude don’t like/love you, but I believe you like/love him more than he does you.

He’s 24 so he may not want to be in a relationship right now, but don’t want to tell you and hurt you. So he trying to push you away.

she reimaged herself
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I knew who she was. I was the one who “suggested” she change her name to the name of the teacher that helped guide/mentor Precious.

Blu Rain.

:coffee: << helpful

Betamax82 says:

Caramel/Blu fuggin :dead: the dyck is yours huh :hahaha:

——
      Yo that’s not funny, but I am dying. *throws on ghetto girl voice* Ain’t nobody ran her off no place. You see she here right? *pops gum* Oh ard then. I was asking to help her. But ion even curr. hahahahahah

Practice what you’ll say Tainted. Practice all could-be replies. Be ready yo! :rules: AND also be ready to walk #realtalk
      :hug:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

:hi: ACE!

she reimaged herself
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Blu Rain.

:coffee: << helpful

_________
      I remember. And I'm still :dead:

Nakeya_j says:

SO is he back in the house or not?

So he trying to push you away.

AND if this is the case, call him on it, put it out there, and then let him answer to that. IMB of course.

Nakeya_j says:

SO is he back in the house or not?

Fuggin :dead:

Sandra FORCED this behavior out of me taday. @Prynn not here to encourage me to behave…or to distract folks from MY bad behavior.

:rofl: <<< nigra in da DIRT like "Queen"

Tainted_Love says:

@goat don’t laught we only been together a month so I’m still figuring him and he’s doing the same. he will call and text me all day long but I don’t get the physical attention. I just feel like this is the time we should be up under each other

——
      _________

Girl… Before you start handing out advice…where did you go to elementary and middle school? That’s important! :coffee:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Oh the sh*t I put up with in my 20s. Good memories and lessons learned.

—–
      VA…leave me all the way alone!!!! Go on right now!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahah. :hug:

:hug: @ DontTalkToStrangers

only been together a month
      ===
      :lol: Awwwww, settle down, settle down, it’s just the begininning, BUT I’d still have that talk with him after his bday :shrug:

@Blu/Caramel the dyck is yours huh does he KNOW THAT :thinking:

have ya’ll discussed this???
      I just wanna make sure ya’ll on the same page. Communication be killing these “relationships”

#helpful :yes:

MsOnederful says:

:offtopic: I know we laugh in here a lot but imagine if we got caught laughing out loud in long island.. The story is in the NY post to with his picture..the story is almost as funny as the ticket

Communication be killing these “relationships”

No real communication Because social media got these cats being anti-social. :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

So I guess I am the only one who saw this—–> “” and busted out laughing right?

@Blu/Caramel the dyck is yours huh does he KNOW THAT :thinking:

have ya’ll discussed this???

#helpful :yes:

And I hope she is 100% sure that those “fake azz friends” weren’t just “gossiping” as opposed to maybe knowing what they are talking about. Cause when a dude has your heart and the hold he seems to have over her, they can make you think EVERYBODY is lying except them.

goat76 says:

——————-
      Are y’all dating or in a relationship? If y’all in a relationship, does he know?
      Oh, it sounds like he don’t want to rush into things. Just see where the flow takes ya.

I missed those ‘rabbit ears’ Nakeya :rofl:

S/O to Jmo :woot:

It does have an odd shape to it. The shoulders and arms look skrong. And the feet are rather large. :thinking:

Nakeya_j says:

So I guess I am the only one who saw this—–> “” and busted out laughing
      This impending bad weather got you messy as heyull today. I’m dying. :hahaha:

Dear Ms. Blu Rain:

YSIC,
      KDub
      *************
      Dear Ms. KDubb,

Thank you for your recommendation to provide counseling services the above named patient. I am honored that you have thought so much of me to purpose that I could help this wayward child. It’s always been my mission to help those less fortunate and those that are in need. Unfortunately, I’ve not yet received a PhD in Clinical Psychology; however, beginning in the fall of 2013, I will begin pursing my Masters degree in clinical psychology. At this time, I respectfully decline your offer but I’d love to refer your friend to one of my esteemed colleagues that may be of assistance. I am confident that they would be able to assist her/him.

Should you need any information in the future, please do no hesitate to contact me. I look forward to providing your friend with the necessary instruments to improve his/her life.

Respectfully yours,

K. Moe

Alright, Ok, let’s wrap up young love hour :kona:
      #ikidikid

ReadingIsFundamental says:

DTTS.

I wasn’t trying to be funny but, I read some stuff and it makes me smile remembering myself being in my 20s and dealing with other 20ish year olds. My best advice for people in young relationships is to just let it be young. People tell you and show you who they are; you just have to be mature enough to listen and see. F*ck up ALOT (you probably will anyway)… and just try to be safe in the process. Laugh ALOT. Be willing to let things and people go and be willing to accept new things and people in your life.

Live, Laugh and Love. Your 30s should bring you more wisdom. (SHOULD.. lol)

===========
      SR, what are you looking at? :lol:

—–
      Exactly. If your friends are they type to just make this stuff up, then you really have no friends. Either that or that man a whole lie. Ummm but VA, why did they break up to start with?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Communication be killing these “relationships”

No real communication Because social media got these cats being anti-social.

man fukkin social media is the damn ANTI-CHRIST…

"why you didnt reply to the message I left you on FB"
      "who dat niggah that commented on yo post"
      "why all these niggahs liking yo pics, u know them?"
      "who the fukk that dude you just become friends with 3.5 seconds ago? Ya'll use to fuuuk or something" :thinking:
      "I left an "i love you" on yo page 10 minutes ago, why the fukk you aint comment back yet?"
      "why the fukk u aint change yo relationship status on FB yet, u cheating on me"

:dead: @SKRONG

Auntie, you complete me :hug:

the chick had cake
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sounds like she too may have two cars.
      In a tax bracket most folks would KILL for.
      Above the median income (for Mobile, Alabama).

I got a 2:30.

Bye.

FuturedocDonte says:

That’s important here in Baginia :coffee:

^5 RIF
      =============
      Somebody gimme the cliffnotes and let me know if “hence” was used :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

Somebody gimme the cliffnotes and let me know if “hence” was used
      *giggles*

Tainted_Love says:

@Goat Yes, he asked me to be his girgriend and I quote “This is it for me…we in this to the wheel fall off”

the chick had cake
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sounds like she too may have two cars.
      In a tax bracket most folks would KILL for.
      Above the median income (for Mobile, Alabama).

I got a 2:30.

Bye.
      :casket:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

DTTS

Cliff Notes: Shut Up. LOL

#lemmelone

goat76 says:

———————-
      I thought the same thing about the feet. To be that short and have big feet, lack of hips = dude….lol

Tell.Me.You’re.Kidding. :lol:

:hug:

damm if I know. She musta explained it back when I was lurking. :shrug:

Nakeya_j says:

Sounds like she too may have two cars.
      In a tax bracket most folks would KILL for.
      Above the median income (for Mobile, Alabama).
      ——
      Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and the 12!!! :hahaha: Lawd, why?

goat76 says:

———————-
      =======
      What are yall looking at though? :lol:

the chick had cake
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sounds like she too may have two cars.
      In a tax bracket most folks would KILL for.
      Above the median income (for Mobile, Alabama).

I got a 2:30.

Bye.

kdubb is ON ONE today :lol: all the damn SNOW and Cold weather fukkin up everybody brain :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why aint nobody in the conf room yet?

But SR you just described Joseline from LHHAtl

@DoesntTalkToStrangers I’m so serious

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and the 12!!!

:wail:

the chick had cake
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sounds like she too may have two cars.
      In a tax bracket most folks would KILL for.
      Above the median income (for Mobile, Alabama).
      ______
      Somebody get the shovel and start diggin… :dead:

Betamax82 says:

Nakeya_j says:

damm if I know. She musta explained it back when I was lurking.
      —–
      I done forgot what she said. Oh well. But I will keep the story I made up in my head to myself.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

VA 185

I’m not attending a fourth funeral for the same person. Put the shovel up.

@Blu/Caramel the dyck is yours huh does he KNOW THAT

have ya’ll discussed this???
      ****************
      Indeed. We’ve been doing this for almost a decade! After church, we had dinner and he and my dad were talking about marriage and he is ready, he thinks he’s ready. He’s not there yet but he wants to be and I’d rather wait for the right time, then to rush into something that is going to crash and burn..

We have issues about roles, sharing bank accounts, smoking in the house etc… and I’m not ready to be wife yet and he aint ready to give me his money. :lol: Thanks for the concern tho!

Oh Tainted, he might’ve been just saying something that he heard someone else say :shrug: BUT that’d be my Exhibit A :rules:

You: You said ___ and I received ___. Explain that :cool: <–you gotta be like this though…

Miany says:

:waves: <~~~holding GOAT's e-duck cuz he done gave Tainted some good relationship advice from a man's standpoint
      :kona: <~~~hiding from DIVA & MILKY cuz I know that educk belongs to them

@Tainted…See where things go. It's still early on. If he continues to neglect you, you will move on naturally

Nakeya_j says:

I’m not attending a fourth funeral for the same person.
      —–
      Did we even really have one?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You go girl. :yes:

Tainted, a couple months versus a decade—you see here. This is what we want you to avoid. If you let a cat tie you up for yrs, that’s what he’ll do…

ReadingIsFundamental says:

VA 185

I’m not attending a fourth funeral for the same person. Put the shovel up.
      Stop acting like that. You know some cultures have four and five funerals before they put the person in the ground. Right? NO? :shrug: oh well, whatever. :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

The Holy Blood of Jesus…. Jesus please, please be a filter. Then kindly be a big flashing warning sign. Thanks.

Rednecks have the lowest stress rate because
      they do not take medical terminology seriously.

Medical Term Redneck Definition
      Tablet - A small table
      Terminal Illness - Getting sick at the airport
      Tumor - One plus one more
      Urine - Opposite of you’re out
      What chall talmbout tho?? :popcorn:

***RUNS IN SINGING 7 DAYS***
      Is there a funeral nobody told me about?

:whistles: On Sunday we made Loveeeeeeeeeeeee

A decade though :shocked:

In a serious voice :cosign:

Gone somewhere Fay! :hahaha:

Tumor :wail:

Tainted_Love says:

@DoestTalkToStrangers Maybe so. lol. He said it smooooth too. I bought right into it. Then he instagramed a pic of us with the caption. I was sold then lmao.

@Miany you’re right its still early. I’ve only had one other relationship…I’m still figuring things out

Nakeya_j says:

damm if I know. She musta explained it back when I was lurking.
      —–

I remember something about somebody cheating with a fattie who had some guap.

That’s all I got.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

VA

Well Im a n*gga in Amerikka and we don’t do four funerals… hell, we barely make it without incident at the wake before the one funeral we claim we can’t afford while waiting for the will, beneficiary accounts and insurance policies to surface.

In a very serious voice:

The man in a serious relationship, that is headed for a marrage is supposed to be the HEAD of the household. In that, he is supposed to Protect you, emotionally take care of you, and PROVIDE for you and the household.

Enema – Not a friend
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Public

:ghost:

Tainted_Love says:

I swear yall give some great advice….lol. Maybe my friends are just young minded but they send me in a totally diff direction with their advice

Nakeya_j says:

damm if I know. She musta explained it back when I was lurking.
      —–
      we most certainly did NOT. :lol: But I’ve died several deaths laughing at ya’ll in here today. So one may be in order soon. :casket:

LadieLeo says:

In a very serious voice:

**********************
      Folk don’t believe that anymore….that’s why churches be having co-pastor’s and such…..How yall both the head??? That’s probably why the divorce rate so high…..but that’s all the intelligence I got today.

Fay, me, yew, Kdub, LuvLife for the Mall Love Session…

It’s on like donkey kong yo!

Tainted_Love says:

Temptation looks so good! I might actually support TP on this one

Nitrates – Rates of Pay for Working at Night, Normally more money than Days
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I TRIED to get to the end of the list Jesus. WHY?

:wail:

In a very serious voice:

Niggahs these days aint about that lyfe they dont know what it means to be head of the household, or even A MAN. But women steady waiting 20 years ta’mbout “o girl he gone change, he gone change. We working on it”

:no:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

VA

Duly noted. Well, then just put me on ice til I finish dying my several deaths and then ya’ll can bury me at sea at sunset or some such. :thumbsup:

Tainted_Love says:

We live and we learn :hug:

—-
      Exactly. If we have to fight about this before a marrage, then bet money there will not be one. Only one can lead. He is supposed to be the head and you be the neck. And really, the real problem is that ppl pick men who can’t lead worth a damn. But yall don’t hear me.

LadieLeo says:

********************************
      Tread lightly on that great advice cause you come in here on the wrong day and :no: specially not on a freaky friday….THEY so nassy. Not me of course but THEY are.

Miany says:

:rofl: @Fay and her redneck glossary

GellySammich says:

Cauterize – Made eye contact with her

:dead: at that damn shape up top when I came back into this post :rofl: :hahaha:

—–
      If any person has not changed in 20 years, guess what? They won’t. Good louck and God Bless with that shyt.

*luck

LadieLeo says:

In a very serious voice:

**********************
      My boo boo kitten is so smart, kind, and im-po-tant! :love:

Who is this ‘they’ Leo?

*slides you a notepad & pen CSI-style*

Miany says:

anyone notice how once they start working out, they crave EVERYTHING!???
      (yall please say you’ve experienced this cuz if not I may have to get a test)

Clearly some stuff is only taught in….nevermind

A decade though
      *********

:yes: Off and on tho.. We were 17 when we met and both have dated other ppl, went to school and got our live/careers together and are finally in a space and ready for serious commitment.

Morbid – A higher offer

Rectum – Nearly killed him

:wail:

i hollered when i read that chit! :rofl:

:steer: DTTS which mall we goin to yo? it’s gotta be a BIG one like the mall of amurrica!

I got work to do, I’m done with yall :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Cryonics VA :lol: #lookitup :D
      :pc: This is why you are one of my favorites. :happy:

cougar lover says:

my independent woman better take care of my household. the fugg wrong with her thinking im sposed to step up and be the traditional man :no: she better have them kids n go back to work while i rear em’ and sleep all day :yes:

Fay :steer: Welp, if’n I pick up Kdub, we can come down there and getchew two, and then head over to Prince Country :D

Clearly some stuff is only taught in….nevermind
      KEYA

You are in Time Out :kona:

goat76 says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

goat76 says:

———————-
      =======
      What are yall looking at though? :lol:
      ——————-
      Oh my bad…. We talking about the girl/boy in the pic up top.

KEYA

You are in Time Out
      Awww for what?! Come on now?! *stomps off to the :kona: *

:hug: VA
      *whispers* I told my Grandma that’s what I am gonna do with her, so that when I get old, we can hang out :ashamed:

cougar lover says:

my independent woman better take care of my household. the fugg wrong with her thinking im sposed to step up and be the traditional man she better have them kids n go back to work while i rear em’ and sleep all day

thats how them new millennium nigras be thinking…

Goat, looks like a lil fast tail girl to me.

From that there post, YOU ARE NOT READY *drops mic* :danban:

cougar lover says:

that’s cuz its the right way lol

Miany says:

Goodnight yall…Shift is ova. No one answered my question. Guess I gotta take a trip to the store for that test. wish me luck!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:hug: VA
      Awwww :hug:

Ok, this reminds me of the Golden Girls episode where they got their heads frozen so they could be together forever (in a dream) and Sophia was the only one with a body. "oh…you didnt tip the guy?"

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

:smack: they done got video of a man with no legs and a lady with a walker fighting inside a mall near my house. :no: we gots to do better

Tainted_Love says:

Anyone doing the 60 fitness challenge ?

@YourName
      THANK YOU! BLESS YOUR E-HEART.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

From that there post, YOU ARE NOT READY *drops mic* :danban:
      _______–
      Boom goes the dynamite!!!

goat76 says:

Miany says:

anyone notice how once they start working out, they crave EVERYTHING!???
      (yall please say you’ve experienced this cuz if not I may have to get a test)
      —————————
      ION know bout craving everything, but I do eat more when I work-out.

Yeah, go get that test.

After church, we had dinner and he and my dad were talking about marriage
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Long as I got Kang Jesus…

Signed,

Kid Fury to Keri Hilson.

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

So I gotta ask what Naija asked this morning… “the hell kinda hood you live in?” :rofl:

From that there post, YOU ARE NOT READY *drops mic*
      _______–
      Boom goes the dynamite!!!
      —-
      And the crazy part, it’s not even a damn joke. Thats real. You did not see I asked Jesus to be a big flashing warning sign?!

And I’m not being mean either. But from that post alone, she aint ready and neither is he.

:rofl: VA That’s my show :love:

Miany, what question?

cougar lover says:

thats how them new millennium nigras be thinking…
      ***********

I guess?! I have a cuz who takes care of her man like she does her kids.

IDK, my daddy has always taken care of me and I expect my future hubby to do the same. My bf is good at providing for me. He works hard. We both are buying our houses and we have to sell one and we live in different cities so it’s a lot that goes into taking that next step. I dont wanna live in his city and he dont wanna live in mines.. etc..

It’s a lot of wrk and mentally exhausing and soo many decisions to be made. With two independent ppl who are headstrong, it’s hard to compromise… Issues!

After church, we had dinner and he and my dad were talking about marriage
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Long as I got Kang Jesus…
      Signed,
      Kid Fury to Keri Hilson.

I’m on my way to pick you up and we gone shout and wear big hats like in that video cause…akdfakdnfakdncksdnakdnfadifjnakjs

Kdub :rofl:

Go take a test Miany? #bettersafethansorry

Nakeya_j says:

Something is not clean in the water.

YNH

Nice gravi

:thumbsup:

—-
      Oh I know your not. You were included in that statement :yes:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

*****]

You’re right. We are not. That’s why we’re taking our time tryna figure this out. It’s waayy different then when we were in high school. I’m not ready to compromise and make the sacrifices that a wife does. We love each other. We have history. We can make it work but we gotta be ready.. No shame in admitting that.

Nakeya_j says:

Something is not clean in the water.
      _______
      Something is rotten in the cotton. :rofl:

After church, we had dinner and he and my dad were talking about marriage
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Long as I got Kang Jesus…

Signed,

Kid Fury to Keri Hilson.
      ****************

Really? You know after midday service comes dinner :shrug:

He is just HUNGRY :dead: #nomorenoless #ikidikid :lol:

But real talk Caramel/Kenya,
      You was just single the other week and taking some young nucca number at the grocery and then he stole your ADT sign(I just wanted to add that) and now you are talking marriage!!!

Did we miss something? I think that you may be moving things too fast. You need to date him for a lil while before you make a big decision like marriage. I think you said you want a baby but hold on and date him. I know you have lived a lot of life in these 26 yrs but it aint enough boo. Take it easy!

Nakeya_j says:

The statements in these post do not even go together.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Long as we can go get a drank afterwards… I am down

VA bye!! lol lol

269 they been dating for a decade. On.And.Off. :rofl:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

269 they been dating for a decade. On.And.Off. :rofl:
      *Lil Darryl voice* STOP LAUGHIN AT ME! LEE ME ALONE!

VA
      The best/worst part is that they don’t listen :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

they done got video of a man with no legs and a lady with a walker fighting inside a mall near my house. we gots to do better
      ——–
      VA this happened at Military Circle Mall in Norfolk. Ion shop there :nono:

Pickachu Tran says:

:newpost: up about lil romeo and his lil ding-a-ling

You just seem really young and I wouldn’t want you to make a mistake. On and off for 10 yrs and living in different cities and living in two different houses…a happy marriage it don’t make!

FuturedocDonte says:

But real talk Caramel/Kenya,

——
      Caramel and Chan getting married :thinking: I be missing all kinds of shait

Take it easy!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Too many suckas and not enough time (in my Mad Lion voice)

:danban:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

But real talk Caramel/Kenya,

************************

Some lil kids in the neighborhood took my sign?! That dude in Walmart was just guy I gave my number too? Ion know him and never talked to him after we sent like 3 texts..

I was never totally single. We broke up for like a month. He never stopped calling me his gf tho and we never stopped kicking it. Too fast? Um, it’s been 10yrs!! How much longer do I have to wait? I know this boy inside and out. In the 9 yrs we been together,2 of them I was in HS, 4.5 of them I was away in college :lol:

We are just working out the kinks before we take the big leap?? I guess Im confused about what you’re confused about?

PumpkinsMama says: