Chris Brown Spiraling Out of Control Again

Chris Brown

Chris Brown is spiraling out of control again. Who knows what set him off this time around.

To hear his girlfriend Rihanna tell it, Brown should be happy to have her back in his life. He should be floating on cloud 9 instead of grabbing his crotch and flipping the bird at the paparazzi, who are just trying to feed their families.

Judging from this and other recent incidents, it seems that Rihanna’s presence in Brown’s life is causing more chaos than calm. It’s just a matter of time before this ticking time bomb explodes.

Chris Brown

It seems that Brown has hired himself a new bodyguard to replace his old faithful bodyguard, Big Pat.

Brown is seen in photos being trailed by his new bodyguard who looks like he would rather be anywhere else.

According to the tabloids, Brown tossed Big Pat off his private jet and took off without him during a stop in Bermuda. Big Pat was forced to catch a commercial flight to NYC after a verbal spat with Chris on board the jet got physical.

If you recall, Big Pat went beyond the call of duty when he took a bottle upside his head for Brown. The gaping wound in Pat’s scalp required multiple stitches to close.

Prior to that, Brown verbally attacked a valet for requesting a $10 valet fee. “F*ck your $10 dollars! Give me my keys!” Brown allegedly said to the valet.

Calls to Brown’s now quiet camp for a comment have gone unanswered.

Photos: X17online.com

117 Responses to “Chris Brown Spiraling Out of Control Again”

LadieLeo says:

Cigarettes are so stank :no:

Rhi, leave this cat ALONE :tea:
    He looks like nothing but trouble IMB or course

QueenSJ says:

I would so love if the “With You” Chris Brown re-emerged.

I concur Leo :yes:
    <–Won't even be around cigarette smokers :no:

KrayZKat says:

Ladies and gentlemen, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

He also looks like he needs to bathe.

Man, this nigga stay in a new whip too. What was his last hit?

I wonder if he got Rihanna takin care of his azz :think:

Cuban Princess says:

he looks horrible :no:

Ms. Blu Rain says:

:tea: he aint ack like this when he was w/Karruche..

Cuban Princess says:

QueenSJ says:

I would so love if the “With You” Chris Brown re-emerged.

——————-
    :cosign:

NaijaGal says:

so he fired an employee and he didn’t think the valet was justified…mmmmkay

Ms. Blu Rain says:
    :tea: he aint ack like this when he was w/Karruche..

He sure didn’t. There’s a reason why he beat Rihanna savagely; she brought out the absolute worst in him, and she continues to do so. Dopamine is a helluva drug. :coffee:

Betamax82 says:

His nips are so distracting :eek:

:facepalm:

pointhimout says:

he stay grabbing or swanging that pencil prick of his. The last time I made a comment about a Behind the Music episode, it was Whitney Houston. As luck would have it, she passed away months, if not weeks after I joked about just ‘waiting for the episode.’

What is he so angry about? You’re an artist who, for now, has fame. Deal with it.

BUT, Big Pat,

How you let someone leave you?

Huh? :lol:

LadieLeo says:

I don’t get this “I need to be soaked in a bleach bath then scrubbed down with a Brillo pad look” these folk are going for this day. I just like a regular ol dude, with regular clothes, regular haircut and bathes regularly.

:rollseyes: :yawn:

Breezy says:

cigarettes are a deal breaker :no:

JD says:

HE NEEDS TO THROW EVERY PAIR OF SHORTS HE OWNS OUT THE WINDOW. HIS LEGS NEED TO BE COVERED ALL DAY/EVERYDAY!! HE LOOKS HORRIBLE!

QueenSJ says:

He’s been twitter beefing, spazzing out, throwing chairs through windows, sending his boys to chase other singers, fist-fighting, throwing bottles etc. for the last few years.

I don’t think it makes a difference of who he’s with. He’s had about 3-4 girlfriends since Rihanna (the first time around).

Flipping off the paps camped outside his house is not one of his many recent transgressions. I pray that Chris can get it together. He was starting to look healthy again for a minute, but now he’s as crackish as he’s ever been.

Rihanna is not at fault, but their rekindled relationship has piqued the media’s interest in him again and his normal antics are now under a spotlight. He should go back to Coochie so he can go back to living in relative obscurity and OD in piece.

LadieLeo says:

Jesus be a pair of long pants and a nicotine patch

LadieLeo says:

OD in peace…… :ghost:

so this Best Man sequel is really happening…damn it man

Calls to Brown’s now quiet camp for a comment have gone unanswered.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Pick up the phone Joyce (his mama)

Atypical says:

Still looks like he’s on crack? Check. It’s a damn shame because he’s actually talented….I hope Hollyweird doesn’t chew him up and spit him out..

Michael Jackson died so Chris Brown can live.

QueenSJ says:

________________________________________________________
    :clap: Very well stated Bird

@WHO DAT
    “Michael Jackson died so Chris Brown can live.”

Man, phuck you! :lol:

NaijaGal says:

Michael Jackson died so Chris Brown can live.
    -=======================
    she must’ve been passing the dutchie on the left hand side when she tweeted that chit :lol:

The bodyguard look like he saying…. dis nukka here.

@WHO DAT
    “The bodyguard look like he saying…. dis nukka here.”

:rofl: Like he reassessing his life.

“How the phuck I wound up guarding this prick when I could be at home drunk?” :facepalm:

Rihanna didn’t make him swing on Frank Ocean. She wasn’t even with him when that beef started. Rihanna didn’t make him throw a chair at the GMA window and rip his shirt off and walk outside cussing and looking like a madman. Chris has serious anger issues with drugs sprinkled on top. Rihanna ain’t did shat to him but allow herself to be yet another doormat in his life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Her son is anointed

Obviously he grabbing that thang telling them (yall?) what yall can do for him.. #bennthere :hahaha:

Betamax82 says:

:yawn: Who’s going to check out The Marriage counselor besides me?

First person to throw Bey’s name in get a prize :rofl:

:pigsfly:

Like he reassessing his life.

“How the phuck I wound up guarding this prick when I could be at home drunk?”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :rofl:

Cubarican says:

Ugh, he looks so stank. Looks crackish and inked like Wiz. Is that tat on his chest the same as Rhi’s?

NaijaGal says:

Who’s going to check out The Marriage counselor besides me?
    ==============================
    is it supposed to be a thriller…basically another remake of fatal attraction???

First person to throw Bey’s name in get a prize
    ======================
    :champion:

You win then.. :huh: #fixed?

First person to throw Bey’s name in get a prize
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Here goes:

Chris Brown’s current state is BEY’S fault b/c RIH is trying to be the next Jay-Z and Bey with him…and its too much pressha for Breezy.

I want bonus points for bring JAY into this TOO.

:lol: We here.

datsmdubya2u says:

White folks wanna take this brotha down..and he’s giving them everything they need to do so.

What does that say across his collarbone area?

It looks like it says: ad’m'smdifskmlgkgm

Betamax82 says:

Who’s going to check out The Marriage counselor besides me?
    ==============================
    is it supposed to be a thriller…basically another remake of fatal attraction???
    ______________________________________________________

Fatal Attraction ion know I don’t think anyone is being stalked in this from the previews seems like it might be a decent flick from TP

tintin1979 says:

I’m so worried about this boy. He looks coked out.

jazi65 says:

Iyanla please come fix this boy’s life!

Betamax82 says:

Who’s going to check out The Marriage counselor besides me?
    ***********************

Doesn’t he have another movie coming out too? I can’t bring myself to support Kim K in any capacity. I even try to avoid clicking on stories about her in the hopes black media will stop treating her like a sista. I will respectfully sit the movie out.

Sorry Man.

datsmdubya2u says:

******************

Yup. They need to stop calling him Lil Ike and Bobby Brown Jr. Dis here is OJ.

NaijaGal says:

BETA – the preview shows the bald dude becoming obsessed with her no? meh…I have no interest but when you see it let a sista know the review

*wait, do you like all his moives?*

Miany says:

Hey Roses :waves:

Ty says:

So did they jump Big Pat on a flight last week. Thought it was a rumor that he quit :popcorn:

@BIRD
    “Who’s going to check out The Marriage counselor besides me?
    ***********************

Sorry Man.

:no: <<<smh
    Sad that Kim, who obviously embraces the black community and has become a role model to our young girls receives such vitiriol and hatred for no deserved reason.

Anyway, I detest Tyler Perry but I will watch this when it comes out. It actually looks pretty good. Ok, it looks kinda interesting.

VDot says:

Rock out with your c0ck out CB :peace: <- Really RocknRoll sign!

datsmdubya2u says:

Big Pat need to write that book… i know he probably signed something so that’s out..but still..

DETROIT —

Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick was convicted Monday of corruption charges and then sent to jail to await his prison sentence

DAMN they AINT even give this man time home B4 jail :no:

Miany says:

I’m a grown woman (yeah I’m young but, I support myself sooooo I says I’m grown) and I still have a little temper when I feel I’ve been provoked. Doesn’t matter if I’m in a relationship with the love of my life or my slider. If I feel attacked, I’m gonna tell my attacker to f**k off! If my attacker persists, I’ll probably TRY TO WALK AWAY (because I have to work, don’t have millions in the bank). Chris may not feel the need to refrain from altercations cuz he doesn’t see how it affects his professional life.

Betamax82 says:

Heck no Naija only liked The family that preys

DAMN they AINT even give this man time home B4 jail
    ==============================
    man that nigguh been chilling in the suburbs of Dallas…he’s had plenty of chill time…buzzard

Betamax82 says:

Bird I don’t think so I must have missed that preview

LadieLeo says:

@Luv, I think in a lot of cases folk don’t get to go home before sentencing.

LadieLeo says:

A role model to young girls :huh:

MSVALLDAY says:

He shole ain’t holding on to much! #IJS I like my man’s cup to runneth over. I wouldn’t even give his little peen the time of day money and all.

LadieLeo says:I think in a lot of cases folk don’t get to go home before sentencing.
    HrMMM

that_VA_thickchick says:

DAMN they AINT even give this man time home B4 jail
    ==============================
    _______
    Lord she done called the man a dayum buzzard. :rofl:

DAMN they AINT even give this man time home B4 j

It’s hard out here on a black politician.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    When I tell yall I read erry sangle detail of Kwame Kilpatrick’s…ahhh saga when it was going on?

I was at the paper then; and we was encouraged to read the news etc surf the web (how I found this fuggin site :rofl: ) I had my shat BOOKMARKED to the freep site. Like I was a Detroit resident. I had an alert for them to email me errytime they posted something new about him up there :rofl:

datsmdubya2u says:

DAMN they AINT even give this man time home B4 jail
    ==============================

_____________________________

:cosign: after he was put on probation the first time he moved to Texas and got a job making 10,000 a month as a “salesman”. Regular ninjas can’t even get on at Mickey D’s once they get in trouble but this ninja right here? He need to go to jail

:eek: Now they can’t throw him his going away shindig :kona:

LadieLeo says:

Who Dat, :cosign: them text messages had me dying.

luVn_liFe… says:

DAMN they AINT even give this man time home B4 jail
    **********************

Ooh chile, I would love to feel sorry for him, but I can’t. This nigra here was COMPLETELY out of control. I’m reading a story on him right now. It’s a tragedy too because everyone acknowledges that he’s an intellectual powerhouse. Just ain’t got no home training is all.

Ty says:

What happened to his gf did they lock her up too :think:

datsmdubya2u says:

:offtopic: Police in Florida arrested an “extremely intoxicated” woman after she allegedly beat her boyfriend over bad oral sex.

Local news reports state that Jennie Scott, 50, assaulted her 32-year-old boyfriend, Jilberto Deleon at his home Dec. 27 following a joint-oral sex encounter that ended prematurely.

Scott told police that she became angry after Deleon “finished first and stopped pleasuring her.”

Deputies responding to a report of a disturbance at Deleon’s home encountered Scott punching and scratching her lover, and allege that she threatened him with a stick and a wrench.

The woman was arrested and placed in the Manatee County lock up.
    ________________________________

Dang the STRUGGLE IS REAL!

Miany says:

Ion feel no type of sorry for him. Detroit is not in a very good place financially sooooo he stealing money from the ‘funds’ set up to aid those folk was dead wrong. ALLL the side deals he was making but gotta steal from the fund for them broke folk to pay for golf issh and your kids lessons, etc.
    :thinking: Yall think his momma was getting side checks off his hustle?

NaijaGal says:

What happened to his gf did they lock her up too
    =====================
    nah she wasn’t locked…she’s not the one that absconded with the funds…she’s somewhere in Atlanta I believe

VDot says:

_____________________________________

Me too! Between those text messages, the “mythical” stripper party….chit was cray! It had all of the makings of a good book – se.x, murder and mayhem!

NaijaGal says:

Yall think his momma was getting side checks off his hustle?
    ==============================
    you’d think she’d tell teach her son Politics 101 with her simple ass :smack:

Genia says:

Hooooooooo-Lup …. :think: is that an image of Jesus being taken down from the cross on this boys sweat shirt?
    Sombody…anybody? Tell me…tell me right now…that’s not what i’m seeing here

:cuss: :bye: For reals this time. Yall have a good eve.

Excerpt from the story I’m currently reading:

Tragedy of Kwame Kilpatrick is the waste of potential

The last time I talked with Kwame Kilpatrick was just a short while before he stepped down as mayor of Detroit. I’d come to his office to sit in on a meeting of education reformers who were hoping he’d help them accelerate the opening of charter schools in the city.

Everyone at the table knew the clock was ticking on Kilpatrick. The lurid text messages between him and Christine Beatty were opening door after door into his sordid dealings, and that brought an awkwardness to the session. No one asked about his troubles, and he didn’t mention them.

What he did do was warm to the immediate task. Within just a few minutes he was in command of the meeting, tossing out suggestions, outlining plans, shaping a vision that charged the room with energy.

It was nuts. We all knew that Kilpatrick wouldn’t be around to bring any of this to fruition, and yet he had us believing. That ability to sell an idea, to sell Kwame Kilpatrick, really, never failed to amaze me.

He was waiting in the hallway as I walked out, and pulled me aside, out of earshot of the others.

‘Look,” he said. “I know everyone wants me to resign. I want to go. I’m done with this. But I’ve got to be able to take care of my family. Could you talk to the business guys and see if they can put together some walking away money?”

That was Kwame Kilpatrick in a nutshell: Natural born leader, natural born con man. A man who could one minute thrill an audience with the rich future he painted of his city, and the next be angling how to cut himself in on a payoff.

datsmdubya2u says:

:thinking: Yall think his momma was getting side checks off his hustle?

_________________________

yes ma’am! and she defends him every chance she get

pointhimout says:

at 28 :dead:

U and CB mama can take turns having a stadium of seats.

:hi:

Genia says:

is it Ceaser being slain in the Sennett? :rolleyes: ..what is that image on his shirt… what in the name of all that is holy, historical, educational, rational is this mockery on this boy’s shirt…

:cuss:

Miany says:

Genia says:
    is it Ceaser being slain in the Sennett? ..what is that image on his shirt… what in the name of all that is holy, historical, educational, rational is this mockery on this boy’s shirt…
    ^^ Dunno what it is but…a lot of these artists wear attire with sacrilegious images on ‘em….That’s kinda fuel for the “illuminati” conspiracy theorists

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

*PEEKS IN*

WHISPERS… I just signed my papers for my promotion…. it came with an 18,000 increase… :ghost: :casket: <—filled with muscato

Genia says:

Excerpt from the story I’m currently reading:
    ______________________________________________________________
    Hi Bird…where can i find the story in it’s entirety?

It looks like when Jesus was carried and put in the tomb before HE raised from the dead… :tea:

:no: SMH!

that_VA_thickchick says:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

*PEEKS IN*

________
    Holy Mary Mother of Jesus

:chase: <— Really me running laps around the church sanctuary.

Congrats WUT :hug: You deserve every bit of it yo! :woot:

that_VA_thickchick says:

:rofl: at Chris’ expression in the first pic

YO
    I know you tryin to leave but excuse me Miss
    I saw you from across the room
    and I gotta admit that you got my attention
    you making me wanna say yo

I know you tryin to leave but excuse me Miss
    I saved the last dance for you
    :whistle:

Miany says:

:happy: GO WUT, GO WUT, GO WUT!! Congrats!!

Genia says:

Hi Bird…where can i find the story in it’s entirety?
    *****************

DetroitNews dot com

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

*PEEKS IN*

________
    Holy Mary Mother of Jesus

<— Really me running laps around the church sanctuary.
    ————–
    :woohoo: <—me praising and a shoutin!
    :hug: Thanks DTS! This means so much for my lil Wuts! I can't wait to tell them tonight!

Ty says:

@ Genia…I cant tell :huh:

@ Wut….congrats hun :applause:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

*PEEKS IN*

************************

Congrats mama!!! Can you float a bish a loan?

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

@Miany :2dance: Woohoooooo! *Spins with you! Thanks

RAE23 says:

Atypical says:

<<<<<<<<<<

I REALLY love Chris for his level of talent. He lost me a little with the DV, but all of his actions scream 'HELP ME'!!!! Hollywierd is already chewing this young BLACK man up! He was raised as a witness/victim to an abusive relationship and seems to have a LOT of misguided anger. DRUGS, ALCOHOL, AND MONEY CERTAINLY HAVEN'T HELPED AT ALL IT SEEMS! As far as his 'relationship' with Rihanna, it appears to be totally unhealthy for both parties involved. Rihanna has never been an example of 'HEALTHY' behavior though it is my opinion that Rihanna + Chris will undoubtedly lead to disaster though they are 2 consenting adults that are free to make their own decisions. I have no opinion on their relationship other than they both seem to need 'PROPER GUIDANCE' in regard to their lifestyles! May God be with those young people!

Ty says:

:offtopic: So did the Carters get hacked or is OTM on that bs agane :rofl:

OTM just learned that Jay Z’s PERSONAL FINANCIAL INFORMATION is currently ONLINE – or so we hear, we haven’t looked at the site. Apparently some hackers got a hold of Jigga’s SOCIAL and his ADDRESS and they ran an EQUIFAX report on him.

Here’s what WE’RE TOLD Jigga’s credit report shows: – He owes about $800K on a $5.6M on his mortgage on his Tribeca penthouse apartent – He owes about $235K on his American Express card. – He has an old $800 telephone bill in COLLECTIONS.

Here’s what WE’RE TOLD Beyonce’s Credit Report shows: – She has an HSBC credit card with a $30K limit – She’s paid up on ALL her bills and paid off all her mortggaes.

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

@Ty Thanks so much!

*Pulls rolled up money out of bra like ya grandma use to do and hands Bird a lil sumtin*

Shhhh :no: don’t tell nobody I gave that to ya hear :rofl:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

:eek: Bish just thought about sumthin… :smack:

Does this mean I’z has to actually WORK at work now?
    DARN DARN DARRRRNNNIT!!! mo money moe prollems…. :wail: I need a vacation!

that_VA_thickchick says:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

@Ty Thanks so much!

Shhhh don’t tell nobody I gave that to ya hear
    _________
    Picturing Bird looking at the money like “eww” cause it’s all wet. :rofl:

RAE23 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

DAMN they AINT even give this man time home B4 j

It’s hard out here on a black politician.

<<<<<<<<<<

EVEN HARDER WHEN YOU ARE A :cuss: CRIMINAL!!!!!!!!

NO SYMPATHY HERE!!!

Diva says:

*slides in blog* what I miss this afternoon? A bish went to lurnch late and just got back!

Diva says:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Bish just thought about sumthin…

Does this mean I’z has to actually WORK at work now?
    DARN DARN DARRRRNNNIT!!! mo money moe prollems…. I need a vacation!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You just work at yo job and I’ll ride Goat’s e-dack all day errday :rofl:

LadieLeo says:

datsmdubya2u says:

The woman was arrested and placed in the Manatee County lock up.

****************************
    See and this is why I won’t even give Prince Akeem a chance to :lick: my girly parts cause baby I’d be :mad:

Its a new post on Sideshow Bawb Whitfield’s new WIFE…Tisha Mickelberg

that_VA_thickchick says:

Shhhh don’t tell nobody I gave that to ya hear
    _________
    Picturing Bird looking at the money like “eww” cause it’s all wet.
    *************************

Sheeet everybody can give me they sweaty money. I won’t be mad.

scorpio says:

He probably don’t even want Rhianna the way he did back when they were on top of their game. And since the beat down, they are no longer the darlings they once were, and he probably wants out, but Karruche has moved on, and he knows he was better with her, but if he leaves Rhianna now, then he’s all the way back to square one. On top of all that, his career is dead as a door knob. No wonder he’s losing it.

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m really convinced he’s on serious drugs :no: