Gay Couple Kicked Out of Mall for Kissing and Holding Hands

Gay couple kicked out of mall for kissing

A gay couple is making the rounds of talk shows after they were kicked out of a California mall for kissing and holding hands.

Jose Guzman, right, and Daniel Chesmore, left, say they were asked to leave Westfield Galleria mall in Roseville, Ca, after their public display of affection proved to be too much for a mall security guard.

The mall stands by the security guard who ordered the two men to leave, the NY Daily News reports.

“We were just holding hands and kissing each other on the cheek,” Daniel Chesmore told the Daily News. “It was friendly and playful. There was nothing sexual about it.”

Chessmore just happened to have a recorder handy when the security guard confronted them.

“If you continue to kiss, you will be asked to leave the mall. Period,” the guard is heard saying on the recording, according to Fox 40.

“I counted you guys kissing 25 times. I told you before, we contact any couple [...]about this.”

Chesmore claims the guard exaggerated the number of times he and his boyfriend kissed.

“I feel isolated,” Chesmore explained. “I feel I’m being discriminated against because of my sexual orientation. For some reason I am some threat to children… but I work with children.”

Chesmore and Guzman are both tutors at an Oakland area school.

In a statement to Fox 40, a mall spokesperson stated that anyone who violates the mall’s conduct code is asked to leave the property.

But Fox 40 reports the mall’s policies do not mention public displays of affection.

The local news affiliate videotaped numerous heterosexual couples kissing in the mall. None of them were asked to leave, reports the station.

Chesmore says he does’t understand why he and his boyfriend are treated as if they are different.

• 4 NFL Players Were Almost ‘Catfished’ by a fake online profile
  • New Couple Alert? Eva Pigford and Mystery Woman
  • Drake explains why he prefers masturbation to sex
  • Study: Children Raised By Lesbians Have Fewer Behavioral Problems

84 Responses to “Gay Couple Kicked Out of Mall for Kissing and Holding Hands”

69 says:

San Francisco is the onliest city gayer than Atlanta. Therefore I need receipts :coffee:

Smonae says:

69 says:

San Francisco is the onliest city gayer than Atlanta. Therefore I need receipts

:cosign:

Smonae says:

They was probably clothes burning in Macys or something to get kicked out :coffee:

scorpio says:

Uh Oh…get ready for the Chick Fil A, people to come out.

Anna says:

They should have went to a mall in San Diego, or Alt. :lol: Not a fan of too much PDA.

:think:

69 says:

San Francisco is the onliest city gayer than Atlanta. Therefore I need receipts

:tea: say that

69 says:

Smonae

If this had happened ANYWHERE in suburban Atlanta these twinkle toes over here would come out by the thousands windmilling like a 7 year old girl so I’m sure this ain’t the whole story. :shrug:

who run the wurl? “gays” :gay:

they gone sue watch :tea:

This ish gonna be good :popcorn:

Just in time for my lunch break. :yes:

Sandra…I mean @Redeemed….can you post some Bible quotes about Israelites and Sodom and Gomorrah? Thanks

:popcorn:

AND ACTION!

cougar lover says:

i see homo dudes out and about, but i never see pda. i never see ‘em together like in a relationship. i dont see women doing it either, even tho its hard to tell because women are always in packs of two or more, so you never think twice about it.

^^^^
      that’s why they gone win too. :tea:

so which one a yaw roses wanna go to a mall & make out so we can get this money?? :kiss:

missmiami says:

So over the gay agenda and them wanting special treatment :rolleyes:

Nakeya_j says:

^^^^
      that’s why they gone win too
      —-
      Yup. :tea: :yes:

missmiami says:

:popcorn: :waiting: aint seen redeemed in a minute

69 says:

real talk though discrimination of ANY kind ain’t cool. If you don’t like them kissing, don’t look.

~ ~ ~
      the PDA between two of the same sex definently would make me uncomf.but who DA Fugg or Wut Da fugg gives someone the right to ask them to leave,That Crap aint Right

gbellab says:

fukk boys… hahhah jk

:wave:
      Leggo FAY,whey we GOING?? what time?

:woot: MsMiami, I see the new you yo! :shocked: #HubbaHubba

Renee28 says:

____________________________________________

I agree! Went to Frisco for the day to hang out with some friends…didn’t realize it was gay pride weekend. Lets just say men were walking around with noting on, but cowboy boots…. :coffee:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

It prolly excited the guard and he had to ask them to leave before his print became too visable in his highwater ass security pants… “I see you Otis!”

:steer: Coming back around to scoop you up LuvLife. It’s on! :rofl:

men were walking around with noting on, but cowboy boots….
      The visual!!! LmaO

NaijaGal says:

Remember Prop 8? yeah Cali ain’t that liberal when it comes to the gays sans San Francisco buttarum I’m still not buying this “whoa is me, they hate me cause I’m gay bid” dude is trying to sell…you’re so hurt you’re making the talk show circuits…mmmmkay

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

:coffee: :rolleyes:

:rofl: WUT

================
      Kdub, I heard that ‘Deem is outta the country on a sabbatical :rofl:

Naija, he’s supposed to be at the counselor’s office, then the psych’s office if the pain just hurts that bad :tea:

#backwardshustling :no:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

I’m waiting on a flash mob to be organized. Just watch they are going to have it on the news

Protesters stage a Flash Mob where thousands of same sex couples converged on the Mall in a simultaneous PDA session…

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IT’S A PUBLIC PLACE BEHAVE ACCORDINGLY, 25 TIMES IS A BIT EXTREME GAY OR STRAIGHT-GET A ROOM :coffee:

Intense, you don’t believe this guy’s story?

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Wut :rofl: Mam u r a fool!

BBL ya’ll :hi:

GAGIRL87 says:

I am so sick of the “gays” like I’m over it :rolleyes:

^^^^
      that’s why they gone win too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I wanna go all out. If it dont say nothing about PDA…sure it fails to mention fondling…thats affection…right?

*boob squeeze*

I know @Man is lookin too. FREAK. He loves girl-on-girl contact. Worse than them security guards in the mall…all up in folks bidness. :no:

FuturedocDonte says:

All this coffee dranking going on in this post.

NaijaGal says:

shanga langa lang, shanga langa lang…I saw my almondy joy KAYCEI SUNSHINE in da hiz house :hug: hey booo *sprinkles sleeping dust on the newborn*

Kdub, I heard that ‘Deem is outta the country on a sabbatical
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      if she is in ENGLAND I am going to die

:ghost:

Doc, you enjoying your new time?

cougar lover says:

who finna do some g on g in the mall? yall wait while i grab my HD camera to put this on worldstar uncut.

Kdub, I heard that ‘Deem is outta the country on a sabbatical
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      if she is in ENGLAND I am going to die

:ghost:
      :yes: Yup… Rumor has it, she took a row boat *snickers*

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

:hug: HEEEYYYYY PUUUUNNNKINNNN!

:shrug: Wut I do? :rofl:

HD camera to put this on worldstar uncut.
      lol

cougar lover says:

(Family Feud Richard Dawson voice)
      :woot: Survey Says:
      Fay
      LuvLife
      Smurfette
      KDizzle

WHERE is all the members who say gayness is a sin…? Shyt I only GAT a few minutes left nah. :shrug:

goat76 says:

I’m gonna sit this one out.

WUT up WUT???

(Family Feud Richard Dawson voice)
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Steve Harvey wears an orange suit to do that gig now…

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:rofl: WUT

================
      You know its true! He rolled up on them and said

(In my Otis voice) "Say der boay! You'ze gone have to take that on up outta here! Don't make me take ya down boay! I'm gone take ya down boy!"

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I’M CERTAIN THE NUMBER OF KISSES CAN AND HAVE ALREADY BEEN COUNTED ON THE MALL SECURITY CAMS :coffee:

AND I MYSELF HAVE SEEN FOLKS COME UP IN THE MALL CARRYING ON LOOKING FOR ATTENTION WITH EXCESSIVE PDA SPECIFICALLY IN THE MALL, TRYING TO BE SEEN AN INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO CREATE A STIR, FOR ME AND MINE I SIMPLY LEFT THE MALL

CAUSE THE BEST ATTENTION TO GIVE TO ATTENTION SEEKERS IS NONE :coffee:

I saw him Kdub and ION like it :nono: I want Richard Dawson back :rules:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Hey Ya’ll

Due to the inclement weather they sent me home…to continue working. :lol: What we talking bout? Or are we still on topic?

Nakeya_j says:

(In my Otis voice) “Say der boay! You’ze gone have to take that on up outta here! Don’t make me take ya down boay! I’m gone take ya down boy!”
      —–
      :D ead:

I know WUT :yes: That’s why I’m laughing :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

Hey Ya’ll

Due to the inclement weather they sent me home…to continue working. What we talking bout? Or are we still on topic?
      —-
      Your better than me because I would of went home and went to sleep.

VA, we are coming up with the latest SR lawsuit yo! :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

Hey Ya’ll

—-
      Your better than me because I would of went home and went to sleep.
      ======
      I woulda :smoke: and then ate like a pig :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

I feel like this. Aint nothin wrong with being gay, however gay folks is quick to try to FORCE people to accept their lifestyle. You cannot push your lifestyle on ppl. Some gay folks do this type chit to prove their sexuality to ppl. If you doing something that you think is ok, you aint got to convince nobody about it. :coffee:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nope.. I’m counting on my SR fam to keep me awake and entertained. #pleaseandthankyou

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

goat76 says:

I’m gonna sit this one out.

WUT up WUT???
      ————-
      *Comes up from behind you kiss your neck and gently reach under your shirt and rake my nails across your chest.. “Whats up BIG DADDY?”

They sound like they was tryin to get a reaction out of people.

Nakeya_j says:

@libra: The Martin in your gravi, is that the one when they all had to share the car?

that_VA_thickchick says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

VA, we are coming up with the latest SR lawsuit yo! :lol:

_______________-

:thinking: proceed with details please

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Intense: CAUSE THE BEST ATTENTION TO GIVE TO ATTENTION SEEKERS IS NONE

:handclap:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

:ha: @ Nakeya and DTS…

I can see the thick glasses and the limp right now! :rofl:

I want Richard Dawson back
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You want Richard Dawson back on the show?
      HE DEAD
      We can do him Weekend At Bernie’s style though…he just died last year…he might smell a lil…

:shrug:

cougar lover says:

ok, but yall better do more than that puckered, poked out lip kissing. i needs to see some kissing that involes moanin’, sloppy tounging, lip biting, passion type stuff. DIG!

libra80sbaby says:

———————
      :yes: Yep. Tommy was taking Sheneneh, Keylolo, and Sinclair from living single (can’t remember what her character’s name was) to the club.

that_VA_thickchick says:

I want Richard Dawson back
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You want Richard Dawson back on the show?
      HE DEAD

:shrug:
      I was confused as hell for a sec cause I know’d he was dead. I thought ya’ll was saying even a dead host would be better than Steve Harvey. :lol:

scorpio says:

I want Richard Dawson back
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You want Richard Dawson back on the show?
      HE DEAD

————————————————————————

Thought I was the only one having problems with Steve Harvey. I hate when he tries to hard to be funny on Family Feud. Like when he breaks protocol from the show’s momentum, to linger on something he thinks is funny. And is it me or are the questions, on the latest version of the show the dumbest of all. Too many of the questions are sexually tilted, for family feud. They need to go back to some of the old shows and recycle some of the questions from back in da day.

scorpio says:

@

———————

————————————————————————-

I likes to get my buzz on before I get to the club. Cuz I’m a laaaaady. LOL

KDub says:

:popcorn:

AND ACTION!

:lol: I am not Redeemed.

libra80sbaby says:

I likes to get my buzz on before I get to the club. Cuz I’m a laaaaady. LOL

:rofl: #Classic

cougar lover says:

You’re absolutely right. This was a set up. Notice the guy had a recorder on him.

libra80sbaby says:

——————————————-
      Just caught this… :nono:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

They sound like they was tryin to get a reaction out of people.

And what a coincidence that the news station found all those straight people kissing? I live in the malls and I never see anyone kissing while shopping.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

NEITHER DO I SR, EXCEPT FOR THE ATTENTION SEEKERS, THAT’S WHY I KEEP IT MOVING, THIS BEHAVIOR IS CERTAINLY NOT THE NORM :coffee:

MzTee says:

I live in the SF Bay Area. Roseville is about 95 miles north of SF.

Yes, SF is gay friendly; however, all of California isn’t. A lot of smaller northern and southern california cities are very conservative and often racist in their views.

I’m not surprised this happened at all. I actually saw the news where they filmed heterosexual couples kissing and holding hands in that mall and weren’t told to leave. Those guys were clearly discriminated against. The mall may stand behind the security guard now, but please believe if gays put enough pressure on the stores that are in that mall it will be coming out with a public apology SOON.

The mall will also probably issue some BS statement to the effect of — the security guard is on administrative leave and it will review its policies to ensure this doesn’t occur again because everyone regardless of race, sexual orientation, religion, gender are welcome at our mall.

4theluvof_mii says:

Haven’t you learn yeat??????? Leave the GAY’S alone… You will never win…it’s toooooooo many…