Holiday Fun: How Mariah and Nick Cannon Spent St. Patrick’s Day

Mariah and Nick Cannon

Songbird Mariah Carey-Cannon, 42, and her husband Nick, 32, spent a fun St. Patrick’s Day with their spawn, Morocco and Moroccan. I don’t talk about people’s children but that DNA mashup doesn’t always work in a couple’s favor. Besides, I don’t see any part of Nick in either of those children. For that matter I don’t see Mariah in them either.

Mariah and Nick Cannon

• Nick Cannon Responds To Post About His Shoe Size
  • Mariah Carey Suffering from Mystery Illness?
  • Nick and Mariah Cannon Power Kiss in Paris
  • Mariah gave Nick cannon permission to sleep around
  • Photos: Instagram.com

45 Responses to “Holiday Fun: How Mariah and Nick Cannon Spent St. Patrick’s Day”

I was going to say I didnt see any parts of Nick in them as well. But they are beautiful children.

Shame on you for the use of the word “spawn”

missmiami says:

I swear it seems like Nick brings out the beat in Mimi. Opposites do attract :D :waves: Roses

that_VA_thickchick says:

These kids are adorable. But I hate hate hate hate hate their names. Oh well, as toddlers they are already richer than me, so I guess I’ll just :kona:

missmiami says:

*best*

Wait… neh-mind I forgot about the part where spawn also meant to produce in ‘large numbers’

Breezy says:

I agree Sandra, the kids don’t resemble Nick to me either. They are cute with those big heads!!

that_VA_thickchick says:

Morning

Razzle
      Miami

:hi:

missmiami says:

Hey chick it’s hump day :woohoo:

hey VA… your photo sholiz sessy :lol:

NaijaGal says:

as a nurse Sandra you should know genetics is a toss up…may reach back 1000 years, may not…anywho Dem Babies are too adorable

Morning Folks :hi:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

hey VA… your photo sholiz sessy
      Girl he hittin and holdin aint he? :hahaha:

Morning Naija :happy:

Do I dare watch “The Game” this season next week?? :tea:

MsOnederful says:

Translation: Either way they’re adorable…. :)

Now J. Lo’s Daughter looks nothing like her…but thats a few posts below.. hmmmm

Good Morning Roses

Mornting Naija

VA- hurr on point too chile!

NaijaGal says:

VA :happy: morning thick’ums

<- has been dealing with too much of them ying yang twins

*goes to i :heart: dot com and creates station*

NaijaGal says:

RAZZLE :hug: morning dear

Trendsetter says:

Although I’m part Irish I don’t celeberate St. Patty’s Day…

But they look adorabable as always….

Btw, Morning Roses

Tertra114 says:

Ahhhhwwww you can see Mariah is truley happy, she even goes bare-faced when she takes at home pics with her kids, i always knew she amps up the Diva act for T.V. / performances, which still gives me my life lol

I think the lil boy favors Nick :shrugs:

Tertra114 says:

:cosign: I love Mariah :love:

ThatgirlJD says:

The “spawn” are named Monroe and Moroccan….

that_VA_thickchick says:

Tertra114 says:

________
      I’ll never forget this dude said “Mariah is the queen of shade. She will read you from head to toe with a smile. Then sh*t out a diamond and hand it to you for your inconvenience.” :rofl:

Thickchick Mariah is that chick :thumbsup: and she deserves to be just that too :yes: :cheer:

Pickachu Tran says:

them babies is soooo adorable…

I guess people say the kids dont look like NICK because they are SOOO light but thats how we are as black people. You can have to dark skin parents make a light skin baby with hazel eyes because great grandma was light skin with hazel eyes. :shrugs:

So I got an email yesterday from Osh Kosh B’Gosh and they have everything 50% off online and in store.

:pc:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

VA- who said this??
      ________
      I forget his name. Lemme think. But he’s one of the ‘kids’. He has a Youtube blog where he talks about current celebrity gossip. He is funny as heyull. I found his link on another site when he did commentary on the bus driver pernchin the shat outta that loudmoutheded gal.

Pickachu Tran says:

happily married, enjoying life with over 530 million in the bank. Must be NICE :yes:

Pickachu Tran says:

them babies is soooo adorable…

——————–
      I seriously hope you’re not looping all black folks in this statement. Some kids dont even look like their parents until theyve grown to a certain age. They may favor their parent’s more when they get older. I think it’s just when people first see them and say they dont look like parent A or parent B. We don’t look at them every day to know who they favor.

loudmoutheded
      ————
      *snickers*

LSLH says:

Mariah’s son bet not never ever wear a hat shaped like that ever again!

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up

Bella770 says:

———————————————————————-

Thats not it, I don’t see ANY of Nick’s features in those children…the skin color doesn’t matter. :shrug:

MSVALLDAY says:

I’m have a dark complexion, but my daughter is light as all get out. Although her dad is not as light as she is, others in his family are her complexion. So she got the genes from two generations back. It happens like that. Plus Mariah is mixed with so many different races anyway. Who knows who these kids look like. Either way I like them as a family! Great job.

Pickachu Tran says:

seriously hope you’re not looping all black folks in this statement

______________________________________

looping all black people too what statement :shrugs: that a black child can favor a grandparent more than they favor a parent. Yes a child can favor a parent as they grow older I dont believe i was disputing that. I am simply giving a reason as to WHY some people may not think Nick’s kids favor him. I never looped black people into anything just gave an example on our diversity.

flsun99 says:

I thought their names were Monroe (girl) and Morroco (boy)?

Anyway, I like their little family. I like Nick & Mimi together. They looks so happy. S/N…I love Nick on Real Husbands of Hollywood too!

RAE23 says:

Pickachu Tran says:

them babies is soooo adorable…

<<<<<<<<

:cosign: I have one of those light-skinned, hazel eyed sons who definitely had to go back and get those eyes!!! :yes:

LongLegged says:

U never have anything nice to say. UR such a hateful person. I am gonna pray that your prayer of being RihRih and loving all up on Chris Brown comes true then maybe u won’t be throwing shade at other peoples kids…

supa says:

I didn’t think that the kids looked like either of them until now…if my eyes aren’t deceiving me, the girl looks like her dad and the boy his mom. I think that the light skin was throwing me off.

MissTaken says:

Reads post…looks at pictures :kona:

WalkingKontradiction says:

Dem babies are so cute to me! And I think they do favor both parents. They get their heads from Mimi. If she had less hair folks could see it :yep:

SINcereDom22 says:

LongLegged says:

______________________________

Yeah, you know SR is one of those low self-esteem, self-hating women who hates the fact that she’s gay, Black, and undesirable. She’s very articulate, and seems to have a lot going for her, but her self-worth ain’t up to par, so she very seldom has anything nice to say about anyone, and has no boundaries when it comes to what’s morally wrong or right. Like that was nasty and disrespectful what she said about that beautiful family. They’re living the life of what most people dream of living, and they seem to be having fun doing it. You know, there’s therapy for that, Sandra.

Byrde01 says:

LOL… Ms. Sandra, their names are Moroccan and Monroe.