Hundreds of fan mail addressed to Taylor Swift found unopened in dumpster

Taylor Swift letters found unopened

A woman discarding garbage in a dumpster in Taylor Swift’s home state of Nashville, TN, found hundreds of unopened letters addressed to the singer, WKRN.com reports.

“I was like, ‘That’s weird,’” Kylee Francescan told Nashville’s News 2 Investigates. “There were like hundreds of letters in there to Taylor Swift and I’m like, ‘Oh my gosh!’ I didn’t know if they were stolen [or] discarded, so I threw them in a box. And I’m like, ‘Somebody needs to let Taylor know.’”

The stamped letters, from all over the world, were mailed to Swift’s fan club inside a tiny strip mall in nearby Hendersonville.

The owner of the strip mall said someone from Swift’s staff “periodically” picks up the mail from the mall.

“Taylor gets thousands of fan letters everyday and they are delivered to her management office. After the letters are opened and read, they are recycled,” Swift’s record label spokesperson Paula Erickson told News 2.

Erickson explained: “A small batch of mail that was supposed to be delivered to Taylor was accidentally put with letters headed for the recycling center.”

The reality is that Swift, and other busy celebrities like her, don’t have the time to read fan mail, which can amount to thousands of pieces of mail per week. So they hire someone to deal with the high volume of mail discreetly.

That person, who usually runs the stars’s fan clubs for little or no pay, normally shreds the unopened fan mail — with the celebrity’s unspoken permission.

51 Responses to “Hundreds of fan mail addressed to Taylor Swift found unopened in dumpster”

She sucks plus she looks sick as in she is one of those that throws up her food :tea:

NaijaGal says:

:rofl: and so begins the media’s vehicle to destroy her career :lol: what goes up must come down

‘Somebody needs to let Taylor know.’”

:rofl: guess what she don’t care :hahaha: she told her folks to do it….

@NAIJA
    You know some media person sat down and said…

“Who do we need to tear down now to sell more papers? I think Bieber and Swift sittin pretty high right now.”

yep :tea:

@JENIE
    She prolly just bought a shredder to keep in her fan club “to protect the security of her fans.”

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENIE

:rofl: :hahaha: that’s what all the big artist do :lol:

home state of Nashville, TN
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Taylor aint from no Nashville.
    She was raised on a Christmas tree farm in PA

:wave: <<< Jerusalem pine.

MAN
    hell yeah…I think they pick one every 6 months :lol:

NaijaGal says:

:shocked: <====Taylor's expression everytime she wins something she knows she's gonna win

@NAIJA

Taylor’s management:

“We’ve been told you have won record of the year. Here is your speech :rules: and make this face when it is announced: :shocked: !!”

:rofl: :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

I question the sanity of a letter-writing fan in this day and age.
    In the Twitter era? Nah. Ain’t no telling what’s on that paper.

that was on purpose. that person just got caught. :lol:

I question the sanity of a letter-writing fan in this day and age.
    In the Twitter era? Nah. Ain’t no telling what’s on that paper.

by KayCeiSoul on Mar 13, 2013 at 9:04 am
    _____
    prolly some real youngsters. Like elementary or sumpin.

I know some of them got Twitter too. Still…

I was just going to font how much I was over Taylor yesterday. Her real claim to fame was when Kanye got up on stage I swear. If I didn’t know any better I’d say that ish was planned and they just placed the liquor bottle to make it seem otherwise. :lol:

prolly some real youngsters. Like elementary or sumpin.

I know some of them got Twitter too. Still…
    ———–
    I have a sister who will be 15 next week. She’s had a twitter for two and a half years now. My mom lets her. Had it been me, out of the question. :no:

I swear I be low key hating on my baby sister sometimes. Rotten azz. :mad:

Milky says:

hole up imma let yall finish, but taylor swift sucks…. Drops mic :kona:

Pickachu Tran says:

folks outside of prison still right letters :blink:

that_VA_thickchick says:

NaijaGal says:

She DOES do that. I hate that shyt. But what irks my soul about her is she stay trying to play the victim like "who I date is NOBODY'S BUSINESS". Ummm you made it everybody's business when you wrote boyfriend-bashing songs about every-single-one-of-them.

NaijaGal says:

I swear I be low key hating on my baby sister sometimes. Rotten azz.
    =========================
    chit all my siblings after me reaped all the benefits…I was the test dummy for all things fcuked up…no dating, no group outings…nothing but school and home :crying1:

I can believe this and I always sit and blank stare people that want autographs and other chit from celebrities. Just take a pic and keep it moving,they do not care! :tea:

NaijaGal says:

But what irks my soul about her is she stay trying to play the victim like “who I date is NOBODY’S BUSINESS”.
    ==========================
    the fact that she said Amy Pholer and Tina Fey were going to hell for making a joke about her…hmmm wonder if that’s why the media’s turning :thinking:

talkingwithtami says:

________________________

Say that :tea:

My mom always said that you shouldn’t trust anyone w/shifty eyes.

bnatural says:

Morning folks! :waves:

Taylor’s head is swelling now

Pickachu Tran says:

Can someone change the topic cuz this bish is about as DRY as the SAHARA…. black ppl dont care :coffee:

they say Consequence slapped Joe Budden at their reunion show

bnatural says:

they say Consequence slapped Joe Budden at their reunion show
    —————

I just read about all of the foolishness that went down at the reunion….

Anyone shocked about Tahiry and Joe getting back together? Me either.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Pickachu Tran says:

______
    Kandi apologized (via blog) to Porsha for speaking on her marriage. She acknowledged that she isn’t married yet so she is in no position to judge someone elses marriage. She also acknowledged that she’s not in Porsha’s shoes because she doesn’t depend on her man for money (I’m paraphrasing here but you get what I’m saying). Then she went on to say maybe that’s why marriages lasted longer back in the day; because women who are more independent are quicker to say ‘I don’t need this shyt’ and walk away. As opposed to women who depended on their husband for everything working hard to tough it out. etc etc

that_VA_thickchick says:

they say Consequence slapped Joe Budden at their reunion show
    ____
    Wow. So something must be about to go left in some upcoming episodes. Because those two don’t even interact so far. I can’t stand Consequence, but Joe Budden works my nerves too.

” Then she went on to say maybe that’s why marriages lasted longer back in the day; because women who are more independent are quicker to say ‘I don’t need this shyt’ and walk away. As opposed to women who depended on their husband for everything working hard to tough it out. etc etc”

That’s definitely why! I think its bittersweet.

bnatural says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

they say Consequence slapped Joe Budden at their reunion show
    ____
    -+———————

I’ll take Joe over Consequence and his teef any day…especially after that light skin lyric he used in a song….

Unshakable says:

Morning Roll Call:

Jenie
    Naija
    Man
    WhoDat
    Pickachu
    BNatural
    L8RThan
    Tami
    ThatChick
    MilkyBaby
    RazzleDazzle
    KCSoul

@topic – As long as this doesn’t affect the number of zeroes in her bank account, I doubt very seriously this is even a blip on her radar screen. :hahaha:

Nakeya_j says:

they say Consequence slapped Joe Budden at their reunion show
    ____
    —–
    1) Men should not slap other men.
    2) Hahahahahaha He should of just bit him with those teeth.

============================
    Con tweeted that he slapped him, then Joe said it was a bitch mood cause Con came at him on the sneak tip but Tahiry then mushed Con…they’re all too old for the fcuk chit if you ask me

Nakeya_j says:

Anyone shocked about Tahiry and Joe getting back together? Me either.
    —-
    No. But after it don’t work out again, the other chick (I forget her name) better not take his calls. Joes aint shyt. But then again neither is Tahiry.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

they say Consequence slapped Joe Budden at their reunion show
    ____
    —–
    1) Men should not slap other men.
    2) Hahahahahaha He should of just bit him with those teeth.
    1) agreed
    2) I’m sure that would be considered assault with a deadly weapon.

Tamar confirms she’s pregnant…I’m sure Sandra’s working on the story

Nakeya_j says:

——
    If you ask anyone that, they will say they all are way too grown for all that. Then again they are acting like what they are, BIRDS

Anna says:

Jerry Lewis was accused of this years ago. I think his “letter openers” looked for the checks and threw away the letters.

Blackswan says:

GM Happy birthday Naija!

SWAN :hug: thanks luv

:newpost: is up

Tamar confirms she’s pregnant…I’m sure Sandra’s working on the story
    ———
    it’s a boy… No way they can do it missionary unless she’s on top.

Pickachu Tran says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Pickachu Tran says:

______

***********************

thats nice she apologized :coffee: but there was some truth to what she says. If it works for Porsha and Kordell than May they live happily ever after. And she’s right about Marriages lasting longer back in the day because the majority of women depended on their husbands 100% like Porsha. These days women dont have to put up with all the bullshyt just to have a roof over their heads and a hot meal on the table :coffee: A blessing and a curse I say

Milky says:

@unshakable :kiss:

ohpretty1 says:

<<< Jerusalem pine.

:rofl: Bringing up old ish @whodat

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Somewhere Kunt-ye Dress is jerkin’ awf! :rofl:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

they say Consequence slapped Joe Budden at their reunion show
    ____
    2) Hahahahahaha He should of just bit him with those teeth.
    2) I’m sure that would be considered assault with a deadly weapon.

:ghost: