Jada Pinkett-Smith Questions Why Women Turn to Other Women for Love and Companionship

Jada Pinkett Smith

Jada PinkettOn Tuesday, actress, wife and mother Jada Pinkett-Smith wrote an eyebrow raising post on her Facebook page.

She wrote about 3 of her female friends, women in their 40s, who confided in her that their “last resort for companionship” is with another woman.

Jada seems to be laying the groundwork for what many believe will be a personal revelation.

Mrs. Smith has been the subject of lesbian rumors for years. She has steadfastly denied the rumors. But today something changed.

“I believe a person should love WHOMEVER…HOWEVER they choose,” she wrote.

“It seems as if there is a spike in same sex love all around,” she continued. “What is changing in which how men and women are relating to one another, that is creating same sex love as a LAST RESORT for heterosexual women?” she asked her 3 million Facebook friends.

Jada Pinkett Smith

Thanks to loyal reader @highsteppin for the tip.

• Urban Stars Who Need To Come Out of the Closet
  • Oprah On Her Relationship With Gayle: ‘I’m Not a Lesbian. I Think…’
  • Rihanna’s Stalker Leaks Topless Pics of herself
  • Jada Pinkett-Smith and daughter Willow Smith at NY Fashion Week

• MsChavo

Really?

• MsChavo

Why now, does she want to question that?

• AlabamaSky

I believe she stated her reasons for asking this question in her letter :shrug:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

MsChavo says:

Why now, does she want to question that?

Exactly.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnMB2hxl_3k&feature=youtube.com_gdata_player KayCeiSoul

The question is valid. The answers are valid too.
      Although I am strictly hetero, I certainly understand the driving factors in these situations. The things men do to women, thoughtlessly and carelessly, can drive those who already had enough or already had the desire over the edge. :coffee:

Of course I don’t believe there’s one straight person in Hollyweird anyhow. :shrugs:

Jada isn’t straight – she’s a swinger right? So I believe she’s lubing us up for her shoulder shimmy number to a Sylvester track. Preferrably “Mighty Real”.

• Redeemed777

First of all miss Jada Smith, you need to worry about cracking open a Bible and reading it, cause you and your husband and two children are waaaay out of order!!!

Don’t worry about why women what, because those women are already doomed if they AND YOU don’t repent of that so-called lifestyle:

” Wherefore GOD ALSO GAVE THEM UP to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 AND LIKEWISE ALSO THE MEN, LEAVING THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, BURNED IN THEIR LUST ONE TOWARD ANOTHER; MEN WITH MEN WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY, AND RECEIVING IN THEMSELVES THAT RECOMPENCE OF THEIR ERROR WHICH WAS MEET….

[ROMANS 1:24]

• Redeemed777

Emotions, Opinions, and Unbelief WILL NOT CHANGE what the Lord says in the Bible….

The judgement for the above is ETERNAL DEATH.

When your gay cousin, or gay friend, or gay momma dies a horrific death–>that is the judgement of the Lord, and they will sleep till Resurrection day, and then this will happen….

” And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.”

[ Daniel 12:2 ]

• Redeemed777

Repent, or suffer the wrath of the Lord.

KayCeiSoul says:

The question is valid. The answers are valid too.
      The woman I dated for 5 years put me through just as much as any and all the men I’ve dated. I can say that having done both…dating a woman just because you’re sick of men is an exercise in futility. If you date a woman, don’t do it because you ASSUME she’ll treat you like you want to be treated.

*steps down from soap box*

Hey KayCeiSoul

How’s the baby?

• Redeemed777

Understand that everyone’s threshhold with the Lord is different…meaning, you and I may engage in the same things, but the Lord will choose to punish me, and do nothing to you.

So just because your judgement hasn’t come, does not mean you should continue in your ways, because once the Lord is tired of you….death will come.

• Redeemed777

….And ignoring the Lord’s message WILL NOT help you into Heaven either.

Guess what? YOU WILL HAVE NO EXCUSE ON JUDGEMENT DAY because the Lord has given us His word as a guide for how we are to live.

” For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:”

Romans 1:20

Redeemed – hey Sugah.

Hey that_va! Baby Fats is goooood! Thank you for checking on him :yes: :hug:

I hate that you had to endure that babes. But you have posed a valid point too. People are going to be who they are regardless of male/female. :yes:

• Who Dat

Preferrably “Mighty Real”.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      So you must KNOW that is my momma and aunties FAVE disco track EVER right? Like better than Donna Summer…like more than the Bee Gee’s…and they LOVED the Bee Gee’s …but MISS SYLVESTER honey? :yahoo:

Yewwwwwwwwwwww make me feellllllllll miiIIiiiiiiIIIiightyyyyyy REAL *high kicks* :danban:

I HOPE they play this at Jada’s coming out speech :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

Redeemed – hey Sugah.

Hey that_va! Baby Fats is goooood! Thank you for checking on him :yes: :hug:

Awww, I loves a fat baby.

Yeah and I went THROUGH it with that one Honey. But it showed me that, like you said, people are people. Lesson learned.

WhoDatBoo!!! :hug:

Gone hit that -ish! Lol!

Mines too baby! You let that come on and Mama Soul will roll it to da’ GROUND! LOL!

That and Diana’s The Boss and Love Hangover?! Girl my mama used to do a mean azz Thelma Evans off them songs. She ain’t care too merch for Donna Summers. :no:

• Who Dat

I done went and Youtube’d the video for the 100th time…that fugga was CLEAN…CASKET SHARB…YOU HEAR ME? Oh I got tears. :rofl:

Sylvester was the first main stream queen of COLOR. RIP.

• Redeemed777

Death is around the corner looking for the stubborn knuckleheads.

Keep practicing.

But VA – For some reason I always thought a woman would be less prone to all the games especially since we done been through so much. That is blind of me. I gotta talk more to my lesbian friends who know the deal because now I feel like I’ve been stereotyping. Dang. :sad:

• Joewolf

The answer is simple. Those three women were never committed to a man “From Jump Street.” There is nothing new to discuss here.

Preferrably “Mighty Real”.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I HOPE they play this at Jada’s coming out speech :rofl:
      _________
      I can’t front. I love that song too. That’s my cut.

:party:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

that_VA_thickchick says:

*steps down from soap box*

:cosign: I’ve never dated a man, but it’s got to be way easier than dating these highly emotional, hormonal women. :no:

Who Dat – you aine know boo?
      That bastid make-up, hair, sequins, hotpants, etc. were always on POINT. I used to stare at the album cover confrrrused as hayle like. “Ma-maaaaa….who is that?” Knowing I meant “WHAT is that and why is it’s make-up more beat than yours, Ma?”

• Redeemed777

Repentant sodomite—–> a chance to see Heaven
      Unrepentant Knuckle Head sodomite——> an eternal chance to feed the worms in hell

• coco creamy

soooo Sandra u coming on over here to the other side. :coffee: and :waves: Kai, redemmed, kdub, thickchick..

KayCeiSoul says:

______
      Common misconception. And you know what? I dated a soft stud with no kids. She’d gone through a little bit with the guys she dated in her teens and twenties. So I don’t know if it would be different with a woman who had been through some of the same bull ish I’ve been through. I have zero desire to test that theory. :nono:

Auntie – I think it’s all bad out here – don’t even matter. Lol!
      I tell my lesbian friends all the time that I could not…I do not have the strength or nerve or desire praise God. I can’t stand my own cooch at times so I SURELY couldn’t stomach anothers. :no:

• Redeemed777

And if you repent, that does not automatically mean you need to get with a dude. Maybe you should stay single and focus on the Lord, as Paul wrote here:

” There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.”

1 Corinthians 7:34

@ that – I don’t blame you. If I dated a dude who’s been through even a snippet of what I have, we’d be crazy soup. Be throwing grenades at each other and chit. :coffee:

• Redeemed777

You already know that we are living in the LAST DAYS, why then will you play russian roulette with your soul?????

• Who Dat

Hey yall night owls…

:wave:

KayCeiSoul says:

:rofl: You aint NEVER lied.

:waves: Hey CoCo!!

Auntie can deal with those high emotions. They help her to deal with us err’day. :rofl:

She ain’t ’bout to deal with the male market this late in the game. :coffee:

But….I’ll remain prayerful. :pray:

• Redeemed777

Remember….you will have NO EXCUSE on judgement day.

• Redeemed777

Emotions won’t save you

Opinions won’t save you

Unbelief will definitely not save you

Denial won’t save you either.

• coco creamy

KayCeiSoul says:

Auntie – I think it’s all bad out here – don’t even matter. Lol!

__________________________________________

I say the same thing,

I ask my hubby umm what does it look like down there he said like coochie. :lol:

• coco creamy

Redeemed777 u are enjoying this conversation I see anyways :hug:

that_VA_thickchick says:

*steps down from soap box*
      _______
      Some of these men are super emotional, messy, petty, jealous, insecure, etc. Especially with all these mama’s boys out here today. But with women, the emotions do run super high…and like RIGHT OFF THE BAT. So for me, it’s simpler to date a man.

Lmao @ Coco!!!!!!

CoCo and KDub

We up in the after hours spot in here.

:waves: <—- rainbow necklace

• Paige

Redeemed777 your words are not unheard. :clap:

Keep speaking the truth.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

KayCeiSoul says:

She ain’t ’bout to deal with the male market this late in the game. :coffee:

But….I’ll remain prayerful. :pray:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

coco creamy says:

soooo Sandra u coming on over here to the other side.

Not even. :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Joewolf says:

Hi Dr. Wolf. I need to come into your office for a free dental cleaning. :thumbsup: Actually, I think those 3 women were testing Jada to see which one of them she would pick. I know I would test her in a heartbeat if I knew her. :coffee:

coco creamy says:

soooo Sandra u coming on over here to the other side.

Not even. :coffee:
      Aint no point in switching teams. ‘Errybody’ crazy. :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

that_VA_thickchick says:

Aint no point in switching teams. ‘Errybody’ crazy. :lol:

I hear that. :lol:

• coco creamy

@Sandra and @VA Thick :rofl: Why not :coffee:

coco creamy says:

@Sandra and @VA Thick :rofl: Why not :coffee:
      Why not what? Switch teams? Been there. A relationship is a relationship. If you are attracted to someone go for it and see what happens. But I haven’t been really attracted to a woman (Well, except Paula Patton and my baby mama LadieLeo.) in years. Not to the extent of wanting to date them anyway. But I’ll eyefck ‘em all day long.

• coco creamy

But I’ll eyefck ‘em all day long.<<<<<<< I must use this with my man, :hahaha:

• DapisDaShizz

Now errrrrbody know I love to drive about 2-3 times a year. Get up and go works well for me. But stay and play, ummmmm, no thanks. As much drama, craziness and cheating as I hear about from my girls I think I would be a fool to fall in that trap.

DapisDaShizz says:

Sounds like me after my divorce. I hate to say it but I want more these days. :smack:

• DapisDaShizz

@thickchick, I am starting to consider the fact that I might want to date. That’s all though, I hate to waste my time on some crappy person. So I just want to date, have fun, and maybe 6 months from now I will consider the THOUGHT of a relationship.

DapisDaShizz says:

_____
      That’s the best attitude to have anyway. Friendship and fun is usually a good base for a relationship. Let it develop naturally if it’s going to. Often times when two people who both want something “deep, real, long lasting” they try to force it because they both want it. Friends/dating first develops naturally. Not friends with benefits though…that usually is what it is.

Night folks.

See ya’ll tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat channel.

:bye:

• pnutbuttanjelli

All I can say is she probably the reason for them “supposedly” wanting to dip in the other side.rubbing off on her ‘girlfriends ‘.

• pnutbuttanjelli

*she’s rubbing

• Nadine

Dumbass question Jada. You don’t become a lesbian because men treat you bad. You become a lesbian because you are a lesbian and the lie gets old when you’re in your 40’s. This reminds me of the slutbags in the 90s who would say they drank some liquor and had sex with multiple douchebags. The liquor didn’t make you slutty….being a slut makes you slutty.

• missmiami

:waves: REDEEMED :pray:

• Unshakable

@Who Dat – They gon play “I’m coming out” like they did with Gigi’s crowning moment on To Wong Fu!

@KayCei – It’s good to see your beautiful face again mami! Give the bambino a hug and kiss for me! Make sure to keep him fat; I love fat babies!

@Redeemed – Keep doing you! Keep preaching the 3 Angel’s message…we are in the last days!

@That VA Chick – Chile…..you are so right…..a person who is drama-seeking or just ratchet are just headaches. I don’t date women, but I am one, and I don’t have time for that. I be like, “Calgon take me away!” You’re too fabulous to have to put up with that.

@ Auntie Sandy – Someone told me that a person can’t truly be bisexual; they’re either straight or gay….there is no straddling the fence. What are your thoughts on this matter?

Point I learned from this post – Women are headaches. Men are migraines. Take your pick. :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Unshakable says:

Put it like this: I’ve never met a bisexual man or woman who knew what they really wanted. They’re not straight or gay because they are confused about what they really want to be.

• Pickachu Tran

Listening to the Local Radio :listen:

I done kept it real from the jump
      Living at my mama’s house we’d argue every month
      N-gga, I was trying to get it on my own
      Working all night, traffic on the way home
      And my uncle calling me like “Where ya at?
      I gave you the keys told ya bring it right back”
      N-gga, I just think its funny how it goes
      Now I’m on the road, half a million for a show
      And we…
      Started from the bottom now we’re here
      Started from the bottom now my whole team here, n-gga

• missmiami

^^^^^ :danban: my ish

:waves:

Nadine says:

Dumbass question Jada. You don’t become a lesbian because men treat you bad. You become a lesbian because you are a lesbian and the lie gets old when you’re in your 40?s. This reminds me of the slutbags in the 90s who would say they drank some liquor and had sex with multiple douchebags. The liquor didn’t make you slutty….being a slut makes you slutty.
      ________________________

:preach: :yes:

Mawnin Sugahs :hi:

Sandy
      Pickachu
      missmiami
      pnutbuttanjelli
      nadine
      unshakeable

and everyone else stragglin’ in this morning.

Nadine says:

____
      Truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. :applause:

• Pickachu Tran

Morning :waves: VA, Missmiami, Jenie

• missmiami

Mawning ladies :D a chick working on her off day getting some ot :party:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Didnt get into article, but love that art work :yes:

• Pickachu Tran

:danban1:

At the same damn time, at the same damn time. I eat pancakes and sausage at the same damn time.

• Milky

Hey Doc :hi:

• missmiami

:buttshake:

• Milky

:wave: @donte

• FuturedocDonte

And howyaw durrens on this fine morning :buttshake:

• Afiya

Women understand your pain more so than men…men can’t give two fcuks about your feelings for real…but be careful of the women you communicate with…they SNAKES!!! :yes:

• MsOnederful

that_VA_thickchick says:
      *steps down from soap box*

Dang Auntie in my mind I thought maybe you dated guys back in high school and stuff before you decided to swing to the other side at least. I hope your not a virgin to men. cuz babyyyyyyyyy. Unless you never had the desire.. sighs.

• MsOnederful

oh and before my husband..MAMA has livedddddddddd..if you know what i mean. After meeting my hubb I decided to know..where i wanna be boyyyyyyy.

• Trendsetter

Morning Roses and Thorns

• thegifted1

Thats a nice photo/digital art… I was more interested in the photo than the article.

• tchenel

Idk. Good question Jada..makes sense.

• Genia

Part of self preservation…is companionship. I think this is a great question. I think the reason she may be asking it now: is because there is an increase of women in their 40’s and up moving towards same sex companionship. I have a freind, mother of 2, married, has no problems with getting a man’s attention. What started off as a playful back and forth turned into a full relationship for her. And she says she is happy and it’s the best thing she could have ever done. It’s a provocative…and necessary conversation

GOOD MORNING QUEENS!! KINGS!! ROSES AND THORNS….HYMN HUM for Redeemed -

• DoNotDeleteMe

:whistle: R.E.M.

It’s The End of the World As We Know It

That’s great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and
      snakes, an aeroplane and Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
      Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn – world
      serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs. Feed
      it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength, the Ladder
      start to clatter with fear fight down height. Wire
      in a fire, representing seven games, and a government
      for hire at a combat site. Left of west and coming in
      a hurry with the furys breathing down your neck. Team
      by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
      Look at that low playing. Fine, then. Uh oh,
      overflow, population, common food, but it’ll do to Save
      yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs,
      listen to your heart bleed dummy with the rapture and
      the revered and the right, right. You vitriolic,
      patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty
      psyched.

It’s the end of the world as we know it.
      It’s the end of the world as we know it.
      It’s the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Six o’clock – TV hour. Don’t get caught in foreign
      towers. Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself
      churn. Lock it in, uniforming, book burning, blood
      letting. Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate.
      Light a candle, light a motive. Step down, step down.
      Watch your heel crush, crushed, uh-oh, this means no
      fear cavalier. Renegade steer clear! A tournament,
      tournament, a tournament of lies. Offer me solutions,
      offer me alternatives and I decline.

It’s the end of the world as we know it.
      It’s the end of the world as we know it.
      It’s the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

The other night I dreamt of knives, continental
      drift divide. Mountains sit in a line, Leonard
      Bernstein. Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester
      Bangs. Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom! You
      symbiotic, patriotic, slam bug net, right? Right.

It’s the end of the world as we know it.
      It’s the end of the world as we know it.
      It’s the end of the world as we know it and I feel
      fine…fine…