Johnny Gill Opens Up About His Sexuality

Johnny Gill R&B crooner Johnny Gill was featured on last night's edition of TV One's acclaimed music series 'Unsung'.

One of the subjects that viewers tuned in to hear Gill discuss were the rampant bisexual rumors that have dogged him over the years.

Gill, 46, who dated R&B singer Stacey Lattisaw when he was 15-years-old, seemed conflicted when talking about the persistent gay rumors.

On the one hand he says he has "compassion" for homosexuals, but on the other hand, he says, "it just doesn't feel good."

"If I could tell you why I sure would have by now … at this point in time I would have been able to cure that issue … to get rid of that issue," he explained.

"I took (sic) for the life of me never, never understood where it came from, why it lasted as it's lasted."

He continued:

"I mean, you gotta remember, before there was Twitter, and Facebook, and all this other stuff, you know there was just the rag magazines. Whatever they say it was like that was the truth. People believe whatever it was," he said. "But I don't feel as bad anymore, because when I go on the Internet everybody's gay … I've just always been a very private person."

"Let me make sure we are clear on something. Whether it's being called gay, accused of being gay, accused of a thief, accused of being anything or somebody's lying [about] you and saying something about you that's not true, it just doesn't feel good … I have such compassion for gay people now more than ever. Just simply because in some odd way I've been able to walk in their shoes or to see … how they feel and how people treat them and deal with them because of their sexuality."

Gill, who always been considered a ladies man around the industry, said the rumors were so troubling to him that he questioned whether his own girlfriend of 5 years doubted his sexual identity.

"I'm going to tell you guys something off the record that I know my girlfriend probably won't be happy with me for saying this, to talk about this. But I'm going to say it. When we first got together – we've been together for five years – there was so much stuff floating around why are you dating this guy, this guy, he's gay, blah, blah, blah, Eddie Murphy. All this stuff is going on and I'm like, 'Do you believe it?' She says, 'No, I just hear everybody just keeps saying,' and I said, 'Let me tell you something. Here's what we are going to do…' Woke up, we got the yellow pages, and you know, I mean, that was five years ago … So, we called this guy, he brought out his machine, strapped down to take a lie detector test. I wrote down questions, I made her write down questions … When the guy called back with the results and we both laying there in the bed. Tears came down … I would never want to lay next to someone that might even remotely have any doubt or question of who I am." Source

• For the last time: Eddie Murphy is NOT ghey
  • Tracey Edmonds Responds to Johnny Gill
  • Whitney Houston Insults New Edition
  • Throwback Fridays: Stacey Lattisaw & Johnny Gill – Where Do We Go From Here

:tea: thanks for the newpost

• MsB

:tea:

• Nakeya_j

If I even have to get a Maury style test done, your not for me. Period.

• NaijaGal

Sandra now you know that man denied being gay...you's a fool with it :rofl: Johnny said he is 1000% heterosexual :tea:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Wow ok he wad able to WALK I their shoes---now how u do tht lmao

WOW . . .
      :no:

• Nakeya_j

But that nose ring though...sigh...

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

:huh:

• Breezy

if u know who u are then why waste your time trying to prove to people who u like to lay down with? If the gf had doubts about his sexuality then she should have left him

That nose ring though :no:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

I would stay a private person, aint nobody biz anyway.

So he's NOT gay???

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

*in their shoes

• Bootcampgirl

Morning Everyone's :waves:
      I don't have nothing on Johnny
      :offtopic:
      From Downstairs:
      I'm glad I am not the only one who feels unsatisfied professionally. I too want to go back to school. I've been working with inmates for 8 years and it's the same shat, day in, day out. Supposedly, if you get through to one, you have succeeded, welp, I'm tired of using that and ready to get the fck out #endrant.

• Ty

On the one hand he says he has “compassion” for homosexuals, but on the other hand, he says, “it just doesn’t feel good.”
      Cues Monster Ball for Johnny *exits guest bedroom* "Eddie make me feel good" :crying:

Morning All :wave:

Ok Johnny :tea: a lie detector test though? But on the if she believed you from the jump, who were you really trying to convince :tea: Honestly I heard the rumors bout Johnny, but in a sense don't get that gay vibe from him :tea: now Eddie different story. But from reading this a lie detector I am kinda on the fence with that one :coffee:

Cues Monster Ball for Johnny *exits guest bedroom* “Eddie make me feel good”

----------
      :hunch:

:hump:

:blow:

You forgot the visuals guhl!

And Johnny still sexy gay or straight :tea:

• Bootcampgirl

:wtf: is up with that write up from the source???

• Ty

• Miany

(not saying this the case)... I feel bad for a real gay person who feels forced to live in the closet for whatever reason. I would just wanna be me and do me.
      Did his career take a big hit due to the rumors?? I wasn't really up on it in his prime.

Then Sandy gone pull the :gay: photo out :rofl:

• VDot

Poor Johnny!

But that nucca gay :homoswitch:

• Pickachu Tran

I think the nose rings is sounding off the sashay shante ALARMS... LOSE the NOSE ring JOHNNY!!!!

• NaijaGal

So he’s NOT gay???
      ======================
      he said he is unequivocally heterosexual...he said he's not gay

Miany says:

(not saying this the case)… I feel bad for a real gay person who feels forced to live in the closet for whatever reason. I would just wanna be me and do me.

________________________

Trust the DL men are doing whatever they wanna do. Ion feel sorry for cowards :nono: be who you are not a fraud.

notice how she put the quote in pink :lol:

Now I do believe that ninja Kinky :tea:

NaijaGal says:

So he’s NOT gay???
      ======================
      he said he is unequivocally heterosexual…he said he’s not gay
      ----------
      So I take it Sandra just so happened to leave everything key out :lol: or I just missed it.

• Miany

@Bootcamp, Nakeya and anyone else who wants to go back to school...I say if you KNOW what you wanna study, take the step out on faith, buckle up and do the dang thang...Don't let Money/ TIME (or the fear of not having enough of it) make you miserable... I just say figure out what you wanna do.. Get grants and in your case BootCamp (assuming you work for the prison system) if you can maintain the job and school...do it and make em reimburse you for it.

• Anna

Miany says:

Did his career take a big hit due to the rumors?? I wasn’t really up on it in his prime.
      ~~~~~~~~
      He had a solo, trio, & group career. He had great fame, just bad luck w/love & money management. Has he ever been linked to anybody other than Stacy & Eddie?

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Now I do believe that ninja Kinky
      ------------------
      He look like he likes to kiss the stinker w/e his sexual orientation be

• VDot

So he really took a lie detector test though?! Bwhahahaha!!

Admin: Johnny are you gay?
      Johnny: *nodding his head* but saying no
      Admin: Sir so are you saying yes?
      Johnny: I'm saying No
      Admin: No you are you not gay?
      Johnny: Yes I am happy
      Admin: Nucca is you or is you not gay
      Johnny: *nodding his head* but saying no
      Admin: Well will you suck my duck
      Johnny: *slurping*

• NaijaGal

Did his career take a big hit due to the rumors??
      ======================
      nope...the rumors didn't happen till way after "he fell off"

• Bootcampgirl

@Miany, actually I am in the process of getting my certification for substance abuse which will then allow me to take that anywhere. I think I just need a change of scenery, DE is wack!!!

• buddapecan

Johnny said he was 1000% heterosexual!! That nose ring makes my skin crawl but he's still sexier than a mug! :D

You know they say there is a little truth in some rumors :tea:

• NaijaGal

So I take it Sandra just so happened to leave everything key out
      =========================
      of course she did...Johnny answered it point blank period...he didn't try to circumvent like Freddie Jackson :tea:

He has some good coon eating lips too :tea:

• Anna

NaijaGal says:

So he’s NOT gay???
      ======================
      he said he is unequivocally heterosexual…he said he’s not gay

~~~~~~~
      He said he is 150% "not gay".

• Bootcampgirl

<----never got sexy vibe from JG :shrug:

• Such A F’n Lady

:yawn: :rollseyes:

Ok Jahnee.

Messy :coffee:

• that_VA_thickchick

“But I don’t feel as bad anymore, because when I go on the Internet everybody’s gay"

He is not lying here. Gay...or part of the Illuminati. :coffee:

• Miany

Trust the DL men are doing whatever they wanna do. Ion feel sorry for cowards be who you are not a fraud.
      ^^ Oh no... I have no sympathy for those liars. It's one thing to lie to folk whose business it isn't but, it's a whole DIFFERENT thing to lie about your sexual identity to someone who you're intimate with. I agree, that is a fraud. Ion even consider them closeted.. I'm talking those who sleep with men exclusively but there whole family just think they're lonely or something...You know like that one 'single' man who just wont bring his partner around family out of fear of being disowned.

Boot :hug:

• Bootcampgirl

**popping in the movie Cover**

Miany says:

^^ Oh no… I have no sympathy for those liars. It’s one thing to lie to folk whose business it isn’t but, it’s a whole DIFFERENT thing to lie about your sexual identity to someone who you’re intimate with. I agree, that is a fraud. Ion even consider them closeted.. I’m talking those who sleep with men exclusively but there whole family just think they’re lonely or something…You know like that one ‘single’ man who just wont bring his partner around family out of fear of being disowned.

Girl I have a cousin like that :tea: hell everybody know he gay and we don't even care, but he is just like that though and will never bring no one around.

• Bootcampgirl

Jennnnaaaaayyyy :buttshake:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Anna says:

So true. Like most celebrities he blew his money on foolishness that he can't account for, such as shoes and handbags for his lady friends. Yes, I met a couple of his women. Both LSLH trophy type chicks. :coffee:

• that_VA_thickchick

NaijaGal says:

So I take it Sandra just so happened to leave everything key out
      =========================
      of course she did…Johnny answered it point blank period…he didn’t try to circumvent like Freddie Jackson
      That's exactly who I thought of!!! Cause when you say "it's nobody's business"...it translates to "i'm gay but I'm not gonna verbally say it." at least in the entertainment industry.

• Miany

@Anna...yeah I knew Gil was pretty successfull, just wasn't sure HOW successful he was... yall know LSG was right around my time. I :love: Gerald Levert. Not physically but, I would probably let him sniff it if he sang the right song though..

Freddie Jackson so damn flaming :rofl: :hahaha: hell nobody had to ask him at all :rofl:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Yesss do school n get tht ish over with. One day, cus I'm not about tht college barely cn eat life, I will get tht young masters. Til then if u cn try starting ur own business.

• Pickachu Tran

he looks like he can toss a MEAN salad :coffee:

• Crickett

Good morning, sounds like he has Tyler Perry syndrome. I didn't see the show but I saw the preview with Sugar Ray Leonard...hmph His career wasn't damaged by the gay rumors, gay rumors plagued Luther Vandross, Alexander Hamilton and Tevin Campbell and it didn't hurt their careers but drugs did. I think it was the drugs that made him paranoid that people were looking with a magnifying glass into his swinging lifestyle. So when he is having sex with his girlfriend and the cell is on the nightstand with a caller on the line, pick it up and say "hey eddie"! Lol.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Yea sorry but a man with a nose ring does nt get me w3t

Gerald chubby tail could have got it real talk :yes: that teddy bear was sexy to me and he looked like he smelled good too :love: and Ice Cube

• Miany

@Bootcamp...yess girl go on and get that change of scenery...
      My manager just emailed me boutta higher position.... 'I would like your response and requested information no later than Monday 3/25/2013'... I'm so sick of this building I aint even take the email seriously....I texted him like "you really want me to give you my kidney by Monday to apply for a new position huh?"

Pickachu Tran says:

he looks like he can toss a MEAN salad
      Girl a serious sloppy tongue, and I would let him do it too :yes:
      here u go Johnny >>>>> :buttshake:

• Miany

(from downstairs) Yall see Wale’s new video??? I’m a halfway sucker for Wale- ashy lips and all!!! (I used to be an alldaway sucker for him… via twitter he’s done a few things to turn me off but…I still gotta lil bit for him) I like the song and the vid kinda got me liking Bria Murphy, she looks pretty and normal at once.

• Pickachu Tran

here u go Johnny >>>>>
      ------------
      The visual :smack:

• VDot

************************************

:cosign:

I loved me some Gerald! I get sad every time that I remember he's no longer here :crying: I would have let that teddy bear man handle the chit out of me! :yes:

Pickachu Tran says:

Pickachu Tran says:
      he looks like he can toss a MEAN salad
      Girl a serious sloppy tongue, and I would let him do it too
      here u go Johnny >>>>>
      AGREED. HE look nasty…and I like em VERY nasty

:fistbump: :yes: yasssss sssss me too !!!!

Razzle :rofl:

• nybrn2

Why Why Why.....would you lay in bed with a man while he takes a lie detector test!!!! #icannottoday If I can't trust the dude I'm out!! #aintnobodygottime4dat

• NaijaGal

Freddie Jackson so damn flaming hell nobody had to ask him at all
      ======================
      OK!?! :lol:

• NaijaGal

MIANY - girl I'm just happy in a few scenes he looked like he took a bath...but I'm def feeling the song :oops:

• Pickachu Tran

She hurt feelings, she break hearts
      She stay quiet, she play smart
      She take pride, in going out
      Getting hollered at, and saying nah
      She no saint, but she don’t pose
      She don’t wear make up by the boat load
      Riding through lake shore with the nose up
      She don’t really date much but it slows her up
      She got haters, but we all do
      Heard you winter time cold, shawty fall through
      Baby look at they approach how they court you
      All those minds games nevermind cause they all lose
      In the physical sense I mean that
      I ain’t tryna kiss up, suck up, feed gas
      I ain’t like them nigga you sucking your teeth at, nope
      Play big, trust me I’ll humble your mean ass, look
      Shawty is actually in prevent
      Cause the one in front is working deep threat, yep
      Bed, floor, couch, more
      More, shower, Lord, perm
      Done, love, nah
      Called in the morning cell number wasn’t on, goddamn

:whistle:

• Just Looking

Sloppy tongue..... :kona:

Morning all :waves:

• luVn_liFe…

REAL from the VH1 Show REAL CHANCE OF LOVE has been diagnosed with STAGE FOUR colon cancer. Stage four cancer generally means that the cancer has spread to other parts of his body.

Real is a FIGHTER, and a strong man - so his family and friends are HOPEFUL that he will be able to make a full recovery. But he definitely needs all of our prayers.

For those of you looking to help with his medical bills. Ahmad Real Givens and family are asking people to send donations to Chase bank acct# 407662563. The name of account is "Cancer Funds For Real

• that_VA_thickchick

VDot says:

I Gerald Levert. Not physically but, I would probably let him sniff it if he sang the right song though..

************************************

I loved me some Gerald! I get sad every time that I remember he’s no longer here I would have let that teddy bear man handle the chit out of me!
      ________
      He wouldn't last long...but I'm ok with that. :lol:

• Miany

@VDOt.... yess... I still get sad too. In my head...I wanted him to sing made to love you at my wedding... mind you I aint had no fiance or the money to book Levert.
      @Nybrn2 good morning...don't pay that story no mind...No normal woman would lay down as the man cries at some lie dector results...he crying like he himself thought he was gonna fail for a moment there.

Sloppy tongues are the best :yes: not those peckers :nono: nibbling and shat :no: Just get on up homie :nono:

• Pickachu Tran

Real is a FIGHTER, and a strong man – so his family and friends are HOPEFUL that he will be able to make a full recovery. But he definitely needs all of our prayers.

For those of you looking to help with his medical bills. Ahmad Real Givens and family are asking people to send donations to Chase bank acct# 407662563. The name of account is “Cancer Funds For Real

________________________________

O wow :sad: I am so sorry to hear that. :pray: going up for REAL. Hope he beats this, being so young and all.

• Miany

@Luvn... damn that's sad... I fuggin hate cancer. :( I will keep him & his family in my prayers

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

@ luvn thts sad, cancer is a beast, but I cnt stand whn ppl tht got or had a lil money ask ppl to donate. Wht did they do with it...

---------------
      All that pretty hair will be gone with chemo :( Hope he goes into remission.. I dont know if that's possible with stage four but, you know how God works.... they just need to lean on him.

____________________________

Wow :sad: which one was chance :tea: was it the one with long hair or the one with the baseball cap and stage 4 just wow :shock:

• nybrn2

I love Wale!!!!! :love:

San says:

-----------
      studio sessions?

• that_VA_thickchick

Dayum! :sad:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      —————
      All that pretty hair will be gone with chemo Hope he goes into remission.. I dont know if that’s possible with stage four but, you know how God works…. they just need to lean on him.

You better say that :tea: my aunt was diagnosed with lung cancer stage 4 9 or 10 yrs ago, even though she passed last month, look at how long she was with us after that diagnoses :tea:

• Miany

Naija... :rofl: he showered that day HUNNI!... Ion know why he be lookin so ruff but in a weird way (one I cant understand) I kinda like it on him. :kona:
      Picka :listen:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Sloppy tongues are the best not those peckers nibbling and shat Just get on up homie
      --------------
      spit rolling down the crack of what ever :rofl:

• Miany

@San.. in the entertainment business they almost NEVER get as much money as it seems. It's actually set up that way on purpose. They gotta look like they doing better than you to encourage you to spend.
      One of the only people I can think about that was getting A LOT more money than we thought/ knew he was is Nas...

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

met him a couple times didnt get a gay vibe at all. now he looked fruity one of the times i saw him but the other time i saw him in Body Tap with a nice young lady in tow. but speech and mannerisms was never that of a switch hitter, not at least from what i witnessed.

@SAN . .
      I hear you,the sad thing is PEOPLE Especially when ur young Never think it can happen to them.And dont Prepare for the future or WoRse :(
      Cancer SUCKS!

tHIS SUIT&TIE cut has ME :dance:

• KyCakes

With that spares taco meat on his chest...nukka's experiencing crop failure

Moanin' all :hi:

• luVn_liFe…

CNN Fired Soledad Obrien???? sundAY I Watched her Docu.about the ATLANTA ChilDreN MURDERS . . .
      Which was Spooky and SOOOO SAD,Bless ther souls Lord

LMAO!!!!! KYCakes,Good MorniNg :lol:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

@luvn right. I'm a stickler about having a job with health ins n wht not n I tlk to ppl my age and they do not care

Ky Ky climbs on your lap :kiss: your forehead :hug:

• NaijaGal

CNN Fired Soledad Obrien????
      ==================
      :yes: and I believe Roland got the cut as well

• luVn_liFe…

San says:I’m a stickler about having a job with health ins n wht not n I tlk to ppl my age and they do not care

YUP :yes:

nybrn2 says:

I love Wale!!!!! :love:
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Can someone please explain to me why all of the sudden, I hear folk on T.V. pronouncing his name like 'Wah-lay'?

Nukka, your name is Wale as in WHALE :nono:

Which was Spooky and SOOOO SAD,Bless ther souls Lord
      --------
      they firing the one black dude too. the one that said "if one of your homeboys are more hype for the new h&m underwear commercial than the game, slap the ish out of him" <-paraphrasing but anyway I cant remember his name. he said the new boss wanted his own people and he's leaving next month.

JEN-AY :yahoo:

What's up, Choco-latte? :love:

Justin Timberlake is riding :yes: the entire album except for that song called let the groove get it :nono: Ion know what he was doing there though :shrugs:

NaijaGal says:

CNN Fired Soledad Obrien????
      ==================
      and I believe Roland got the cut as well
      --------------
      :smack: YUP that's his name. he leaves the first week of april.

luVn_liFe… says:

Which was Spooky and SOOOO SAD,Bless ther souls Lord
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      @luVn Good morning :hug:

Yeah, I watched that, too...honestly, I STILL don't know if Wayne Williams did that mess or not :shrug:

So confizzled...

• luVn_liFe…

NaijaGal says:CNN Fired Soledad Obrien????
      ==================
      and I believe Roland got the cut as well
      :hug: MORNING babes . .
      I just read Rolands last day is 4/6 ...
      When did they Fire SOLEDAD?? WHY?

KyCakes says:

nybrn2 says:

I love Wale!!!!!
      ——————————————————————-
      Can someone please explain to me why all of the sudden, I hear folk on T.V. pronouncing his name like ‘Wah-lay’?

Nukka, your name is Wale as in WHALE
      ----------------
      I thought it was "Wah-lay"... he's even said it like that? :think:

• KyCakes

@Bedazzled I've always heard WHALE... I dunno...

• NaijaGal

=======================
      cause his name is supposed to be pronounced Wah-lay, not whale :lol:

KYCakes maybe they were poking fun :lol:

• NaijaGal

When did they Fire SOLEDAD?? WHY?
      ===================
      I don't know but CNN has been inching towards trash tv in more recent times...she should get a spot on MSNBC, that'd be awesome

• KyCakes

CNN Fired those two because a new sheriff is in town and he wanted 'his people' all up and through there...

Shame...I :love: Soledad and her documentaries....I think she will still do special reporting but Roland "Ascot" Martin is out indefinitely....

Now if you wanna talk about a ninja giving off the :homo: vibes, it's him...

Nukka gayer than old Dad's hat band....

@JENIE
      He didnt NEED JiGGA on that SONG,my OPINION . .
      @KY
      I Always thought that's how his name was Pronounced ‘Wah-lay’
      DiD anyone EVER give a motive of Y he killed those children.I think Williams could have been the KillER,VEry COLD in his InTerview

• KyCakes

@Naija :shakebutt: (had to sjake it for ya this AM)

I promise you, I have never heard it pronounced like that...but I do live in white azz Colorado, so :shrug:

• Smonae

Nakeya
      VA
      Nybrn2

:hugs:

• that_VA_thickchick

NaijaGal says:

When did they Fire SOLEDAD?? WHY?
      ===================
      I don’t know but CNN has been inching towards trash tv in more recent times…she should get a spot on MSNBC, that’d be awesome
      ______
      :cosign:

So I just discovered Iggy Azalea.....

She have azz work done?

SMONEA :shakebutt: MORNING hunee

@KY
      ErmmaHHGAWD!i SEEN That Prison official was Killed in CO! :shock:

• KyCakes

@luVn no motive that I'm aware of...I know for a while (even before the documentary) it was suspected the klan was involved...but you're right. What would the motive be? :shrug: But then, when you're just touched in the head, you don't always need a motive....

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Yes he is still denying being gay, but I still can't bring myself to believe it. In fact, after watching last night's Unsung I'm now thinking that Barry Bonds is on the DL as well. Sorry if I'm wrong fellas, but you gotta forgive me for the fact that you got my gaydar going crazy.

• luVn_liFe…

Bedazzled His Razzle says:Iggy Azalea…She have azz work done?
      OF COURSE NOT IdK,she's decent looking.I think TI gotta PlumPed up B4 branging her out on the scene

Smonae :waves: and Luvyn your right about that :yes: :offtopic: have ya'll seen that video with Miley Cyrus Twerking :no: Lord have mercy

@KY
      ErmmaHHGAWD!i SEEN That Prison official was Killed in CO! :shock:
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Yes girl. Someone knocked on his door, he answered and they capped him in his chest!

Very sad... :pray: - ing for his family...

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

GOOD MORNING YALL!!! :hug:

Attention Johnny

Having a GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING! MOST DL BROTHERS HAVE THEM...

I think the lie detector (if there was one) was to see if he was doing a good job on the cover up. ALSO I found out most "Confused" men think just because you bang a butt or two, that doesn't make you gay... so if your mind is saying Im not gay you will pass the test... :coffee:

Smonae :hi:

Yes he is still denying being gay, but I still can’t bring myself to believe it. In fact, after watching last night’s Unsung I’m now thinking that Barry Bonds is on the DL as well. Sorry if I’m wrong fellas, but you gotta forgive me for the fact that you got my gaydar going crazy.
      Now Barry :yes: I get that vibe !

hey smonae

OF COURSE NOT IdK,she’s decent looking.I think TI gotta PlumPed up B4 branging her out on the scene

:yes: that azz is not real :nono: and she is shaped funny like someone stretched her torso, like one of the folks on the incredibles, and she is pale as a ghost too :tea:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

“I took (sic) for the life of me never, never understood where it came from, why it lasted as it’s lasted.”-Johnny Gill, addressing gay rumors
      ________________________

:huh:

:rules: <<<Shows Johnny pics of him and Eddie "convorting" and pics of his "bedazzled" outfits and nose ring

• MsB

Smonae :hi:

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

good moanin smonae

• luVn_liFe…

On a side note, please take down that doggone default and put you purdy picture back up…. :hahaha:
      If YALL Dont LeMMe LONE bout my snaggle tooth TrianGLE :blink:

@KY THAt is SAD AND SCARY!they have NO LEads,thought,Motive nothing :no:

@JENIE
      I seen MILEY,she needs to sat her FUNKY A.s.s. DOWN SOMEWHERE
      *B*E*Y*S*T*A*N*K*F*A*C*E*

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

:hi: Smonae

• FuturedocDonte

Johnny + the nose ring + that taco meat on his chest hanging out = :homo:

It is what it is :coffee:

I know y'all ain't on topic no mo what r y'all in here talking about

wut WUT,MAN,MS.B,EastPoiNt :wave:

• FuturedocDonte

Man me and u post the same shait at the same time :lol:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:Iggy Azalea…She have azz work done?
      --------------
      idk... She's Australian I see. I also see she shares the same taste in wigs as Kim Zochiak :lol:

She's pretty though. Before I looked her up I was confused as to why her dialect sounded like a forced hootrat. I guess a mix of Aussie and living in south and So Cal will do that to someone's accent

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

LUUUVIN!! :hug:

@KY
      U Know what i didnt UnderStand about tHe Wayne Williams Story . .
      ALL OF IT!!
      they wer so many Questions that wer NOT answered.
      WHY would they have found fibers from his rug at home on the victims?
      Was he taking them home first??4What?
      When they wer doing surveillance on the bridge and her a LOUD splash,NOBODY looked what it was?THE PoliCE didnt seartch and dive Immediately?? DOEsNT Make sense .

• KyCakes

@luVn the only motive they have thus far, and this may be reaching, is that a Muslim Man was convicted of some type of slavery charge for beating and not properly paying his Nanny. His Country wanted him released from a Colorado prison, claiming diplomatic immunity, and Tom Clements, the Exec. Director of Colorado DOC, denied the request. Seven days later, he was killed...

• NaijaGal

:newpost: is up

KYCAKES cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake :buttshake: ass so fat look back at it :buttshake: morning ma'am :hug:

:newpost: is up folks!

• KyCakes

@luVn I know... :no: That's one of those questions I want to ask the almighty when I go home to glory...

I feel the same way about that little beauty pageant winner that was killed in her home in Boulder, CO on Christmas Eve, Jon Benet Ramsey.

All the evidence pointed to the Parents, but they were never charged. To this day, no one knows what happened...

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Johnny Claude ain't no joke. Think he a punk - run up on him! LOL

I interviewed him about a year or so ago and felt it was my duty to ask about the rumors that he was riding Eddie Murphy into submission and lickin him in the mouth... somehow, he made the segue to, "I have a team of people that all they do is track down journalist and bloggers to find out where they are. I'm the type of MF who will read something about me and you get a call to your house at 2 am asking where we need to meet to "discuss"?"

He never really answered my original question, but after I surmised that Eddie could probably employee an entire team of Terry Crews lookin mfs to bash my head open so I could think about heaven later, I switched gears and said, "So, how is the new single doing...?"

# I'm too fine for stitches!

• Anna

Carrington says:

Johnny Claude ain’t no joke. Think he a punk – run up on him! LOL

I interviewed him about a year or so ago and felt it was my duty to ask about the rumors that he was riding Eddie Murphy into submission and lickin him in the mouth… somehow, he made the segue to, “I have a team of people that all they do is track down journalist and bloggers to find out where they are. I’m the type of MF who will read something about me and you get a call to your house at 2 am asking where we need to meet to “discuss”?”

He never really answered my original question, but after I surmised that Eddie could probably employee an entire team of Terry Crews lookin mfs to bash my head open so I could think about heaven later, I switched gears and said, “So, how is the new single doing…?”

# I’m too fine for stitches!

~~~~~~~
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• DoNotDeleteMe

I betcha Steve Wilkos can bully him into just flat out admitting that he is the ghey. :tea:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

JOHNNY GILL IS THE PERFERCT EXAMPLE OF A MAN WHO RECEIVED SO MUCH ATTENTION FROM WOMEN THAT HIS HEAD GOT SWOLLED AND GOT BORED AND JUMPED TEH FENCE

TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING IS NEVER GOOD :coffee: