Kim Kardashian Names Her Baby

Kim Kardashian baby names

Kim Kardashian, who claims she’s pregnant with Kanye West’s baby, has chosen a name for the baby.

Kim appeared on last night’s Tonight Show where she discussed the highs and lows of being a first-time expectant mother. When Jay Leno asked her about baby name rumors, she gladly cleared that up.

“We have a list,” she told Leno. And some of them are ‘K’ names, some of them aren’t. [North] is not on our list, she said with a smirk.

“But you know what name I do like,” she said with a smile. “I like Easton – Easton West. I think that’s cute.” Kim added that the name Easton is not on Kanye’s approved list of names… yet.

Kim didn’t mention if “South” or “Mid” were on the list of approved baby names.

• Kris Humphries wants to know if Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s romance is a publicity stunt
  • Kim Kardashian hides her belly fat on her way to the gym
  • Butt shot practitioner sentenced to 1 year in prison
  • Medical Minute: Narcissistic Supply

• boonella

Easton West

East and West…………..

• Who Dat

Kim looks like her big sister Kourtney when she was preggars.

• MsB2u

Good morning everybody
      :waves:i dont care about Kim one way or the other
      :deadhorse:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Kim looks nice…..

hey Dub! How is the vacay? If you aint drinking already you aint doing it right…..

Uhm, is RSonal the MPatterson guy who had post beef with East, and always wanted to be first in the comments?

Bump this fat azz, :tea: Auntie could you do a medical minute on Pilonidal Cyst :sad:

• MsB

Morning Folks :wave:

On Topic :rolleyes: I wish I could blink 3 times and she would disappear for a year or 5…

• lovezoe

:smack:

• libra80sbaby

This heffah is definitely PREGNANT!! :yes:

• Anna

boonella says:

Easton West

East and West…………..

~~~~~~~~~
      It’s better than “North West”. That sounded like an economy airline.
      :waves: @ everyone.

• Gigi26

Why ppl acting like she is the first to be pregnant? Or she will be the last? Come on already, its really old now… :rollseyes:

The bytch is still married but galavanting talmbout her whore baby with Coon-ye West. Only in America *le sigh*

But even Jesus forgave a sinner. Yep, sure did. Happy Good Friday Kim. Be Blessed.

• Who Dat

I have Bailey’s in my coffee @Nikke :rofl: I am on vacation…
      Waiting on these slow ays kids to get dressed. Its been like 45 min. Tomorrow morning I am LEAVIN folk.

Wait he had beef with folks BEFORE? He done been here before?

• Betamax82

A whore baby Gigi :hahaha:

She don’t even look pregnant she just looks like a fat azz :tea: which is weird, her stomach not even out there, just her entire body is huge, like a wide screen :no:

• MissTaken

I think she looks cute here :kona:

• Diva

:wave: morning Roses!!! Happy Good Friday!!!!

• Miany

:waves: GiGi, Anna, libra, lovezoe, MsB, Nikke, MsB2u, boonella
      @Jenie… :( I hope your cysts haven’t returned…. If you don’t mind me asking, do you have any pain associated with it?

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

I think that’s a cute name , Easton West!
      I will say this Kim Kardashian does not wear pregnancy well, AT ALL!!!

:waves: Hey Auntie and Fam !

• Miany

Yall see how gravatar site playing games?? I uploaded my real pic and them mofos turned it into a black square?? :wtf:

• MsB

:wave:
      Miany
      Diva
      Tainted

Miany says:

GiGi, Anna, libra, lovezoe, MsB, Nikke, MsB2u, boonella
      @Jenie… I hope your cysts haven’t returned…. If you don’t mind me asking, do you have any pain associated with it?

Just slight pain, but I know how it starts from the last cyst, and yes it can be extremely painful, and the surgery too. It was horrible, and I was out of work for over 2 weeks, just awful :crying: Ion wanna have to go through that again :crying:

Diva my love :kiss:

• Shandra

:lipssealed:

• DoNotDeleteMe

Either way, that poor baby is going to be a confused ball of mess! When conception goes wrong… :cry:

Miany says:

:rofl: :hahaha:

• libra80sbaby

:hi: Miany

• Diva

:wave: MsB

@Sis hey hunnie pie!!!! :happy:

• dancerbee93

Good morning lovely roses!! :waves: :yawn: on this posting

• Betamax82

MissTaken you kind of look like KeKe Palmer to me cute pic

• Diva

@Miany…you big black square :rofl:

• Diva

Dancer :kiss: hey woman!!!

• Betamax82

Diva :hi:

Anyways Ion give a fugg bout that fat azz Hippo up top :nono:
      Shandra what in the world is going on in your gravie :blink:

• leapyr~baby!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Bump this fat azz, Auntie could you do a medical minute on Pilonidal Cyst
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Mornign ROSES!
      Jenie- I had one a few yrs back. I still have the scar from the surgery as well. Them bishes HURT LIKE HAYUL!! Do you have one that has returned or is this your first?
      Kim looks good by the way lol

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

:hi: MsB

• Diva

:wave: hey Beta Beta

Dancer :waves:

• Who Dat

Sandranita can we get a post on how India Arie done BLEACHED her gatdayum skin :blink:

• Anna

Miany says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      Stay in the witness protection program. :rofl:

• MsB

:hug: Jenie, I pray that God places a healing hand all over your body in the name of Jesus I claimed you are healed :pray: AMEN

• dancerbee93

@jenie How are you?

leapyr~baby! says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Bump this fat azz, Auntie could you do a medical minute on Pilonidal Cyst
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Mornign ROSES!

I had the surgery almost 1yr ago and I think its starting to return and yes that pain was worse then labor. :sad: and the surgery was awful too :no:

• KyCakes

From downstairs
      <———— This is how the dress is 'POSED to look, fatty guhl

I shouted ery'ones out downstairs…Moanin' :coffee:

• MissTaken

Betamax82 says:
      MissTaken you kind of look like KeKe Palmer to me cute pic
      _______________________________________
      Ole Aqueelah and the Bee face. Wayment are you saying if I brush and gel down my baby hair I could play Chili in a biopic? :yahoo: WINNING

• Diva

Sandranita can we get a post on how India Arie done BLEACHED her gatdayum skin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She ill light skinned yet? :shocked: she was dark chocolate

• MsB

Sandranita can we get a post on how India Arie done BLEACHED her gatdayum skin
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Say it aint so :crying:

MsB says:

Jenie, I pray that God places a healing hand all over your body in the name of Jesus I claimed you are healed AMEN

Thankyou MsB :hug:

• wilhelmina99

@jeniefrumdabloc says:

She don’t even look pregnant

:cosign:

• MissTaken

:hugs: Jenie I pray all is well. Feel better

• Diva

:wave: misstaken!!!

• Ni ni

Morning all @ jennie, I had one of those removed about14 yrs ago. Now I am having problems in the area below where I had surgery. I also have hidradenitis suprativa. It sucks, always a cyst somewhere. Drs have no clue how to treat it. Hope yours get better

• DoNotDeleteMe

:offtopic:

Anybody read about the Powerball winner that now owes chump change in back child support? I mean, he will get 152 million dollars after taxes, fees, etc. and people are going in because he will have to pay 39 stacks in back child support. :shrug:

:tea:

• dancerbee93

Sandranita can we get a post on how India Arie done BLEACHED her gatdayum skin
      —————–
      whhhhatttt!!! Not miss dont wear no deodorant, no perm, no lotion wearing, running in the dirt barefoot soul sister!!!

• KyCakes

Sandranita can we get a post on how India Arie done BLEACHED her gatdayum skin
      ———————————————————————
      :eek: Say what?
      My homeboy went to High School with her here in Colorado.

He said she was a major nerd and NO ONE liked her… :rofl:

• Diva

@sis what’s the matter wif you ma?

• DoNotDeleteMe

Sandranita can we get a post on how India Arie done BLEACHED her gatdayum skin

I see they got to Miss Celie, too! :cry:

• dancerbee93

@diva!!! :yahoo:

KyCakes says:

From downstairs
      <———— This is how the dress is 'POSED to look, fatty guhl
      I shouted ery'ones out downstairs…Moanin'

Whoa :ghost: :casket: with her Big Fat ASS <<< the voice of the gay guy with elmo shirt , cussing the reporter out bout that ticket :hahaha: ya'll remember that fool. All she can think about is food with her big fat azz :ha: :haha:

• leapyr~baby!

I had the surgery almost 1yr ago and I think its starting to return and yes that pain was worse then labor. and the surgery was awful too
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Chile when I left out of the doctors office the nurses told me they heard me hollering all the way down the hall! :kona:
      I pray for a quick recovery for you` in Jesus name!

• Shandra

@ jenie…that’s my precious!

Diva says:

@sis what’s the matter wif you ma?

You remember the surgery that I had on my :buttshake: well I think the cyst is coming back :crying:

• MissTaken

:offtopic: Anyone see the Braxtons? While they all seems bitter in some fashion Tamar is still working my nerves along with Towanda. I think Tamar’s bad attitude from before has come back to bite her. All the trash she talked about the women and their men was at times true BUTrude and porrly delivered. I think it is kind of lame for it to all come to a head NOW when they let it slide before.

• Unshakable

@Gigi – Guhl, you done stepped on Kim’s toes and then prayed for her soul salvation……all before Easter Sunday. Amen, saint! I guess if Jesus got up early Sunday morn, there’s hope for her too, huh? :hahaha:

• goat76

:hi: Diva!!!! It’s Friday

• Betamax82

:lol: MissTaken

KyCakes :hi:

• Unshakable

Hi Goat! :hug:

Happy Good Friday/Easter roses!

Question – What do atheists and agnostics do on observances such as this? :think:

• Anna

DoNotDeleteMe says:

~~~~~~~~~
      It’s $29,000, they won’t let him be great.

• KyCakes

@Jenie Zoe is wearing that dress so much better, right?

Hope it’s not surgery worthy, Lady! :pray:

When I danced, one of the girls had one of those on her booty. I asked her why she bought her twin up in stage..If that’s your affliction, the LAST thing you do is take your clothes off for money to the sound of music…

leapyr~baby! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I pray for a quick recovery for you` in Jesus name!
      ________________________________

• KyCakes

Beta :hug:

• Milky

Awww @jenie i :pray: that they cysts has not returned and that you feel better ma!

• leapyr~baby!

MsB says:

@leapyr That gravi
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You dont have to tell me…innovative…i know :tea: :rofl:

• Who Dat

Gone over to that site that Fake folks out..Lord India…Why Jesus?

:cying1:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

India (I am not my hair cant be bothered to bathe and shave and on the low my cd was banging) Arie? Girl :stop:

Dub, A while ago, there was a man in here who always typed ‘first’ in the comments section…. One day he somehow ran afoul if the roses and thorns and even got into with EastPointVet… (yeah, party all the time aint did nothing to nobody East) I’m not sure how it all started but I do know he told East “Youre MySpace and Im Twitter” I believe his name was RPatterson. This new guy fonts like him. JUST like him.

• Diva

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Diva says:

@sis what’s the matter wif you ma?

You remember the surgery that I had on my well I think the cyst is coming back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nooooooooooooo we gonna pray that errthang is going to be alright…get to the doctor and find out….. :hug:

• Betamax82

Is that the cyst you get in the :buttshake: goes over to Google :pc:

• Who Dat

Oh chit I missed a letter. ANYWAY folks over there LYNIN tambout its the lighting and chit. That heffa whole bawdee lighter about 4 shades.

• Diva

:kiss: @wifey
      :buttshake: @Goat

Unshake :hug:

• Milky

@unshakable hi bew how r u today? imma kiss u even though i dont want to with that damn gravi…. :kiss: :hug:

KyCakes says:

@Jenie Zoe is wearing that dress so much better, right?
      ^^^^^^^^

That chick cute in that dress :thumbsup: but Kim’s fat azzz :nono:

and Ky Ky I hope its not surgery either, but I am going to the doctor Monday for antibiotics :sad:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

KyCakes #71 better not be a true story… :nono:

*cue Clay Davis*

• KyCakes

:newpost:

Ci-Error :coffee:

• Unshakable

Good morning to:

Milky Baby (even though she no love me long time)
      MsB
      Auntie Sandrita

Any roses I missed…….::

• dancerbee93

@nike :waves:

• Shandra

:offtopic:

did anyone hear the story about the repub congressman using the racial slur “wetback”? he apologized saying he meant no disrespect, this was a commonly used term when he was growing up. i can only imagine other commonly used terms that were popular when he was growing up that he still uses.

Betamax82 says:

Is that the cyst you get in the goes over to Google

:yes: men usually get or people with lots of hair, or thick hair follicles :no: very painful.

• Diva

@Milky what kinda kissing you and Unshake is doing? :waiting:

Unshake :waves:

• KyCakes

@Nikke Sorry love….it is ever so true

• Who Dat

Question – What do atheists and agnostics do on observances such as this?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      they the ones who be at the Golden Corral FIRST on Easter. I know it be them.Not THAT many folks at Sunrise service. Nah they didnt go PERIOD.

• Betamax82

Morning Unshakable!

• MeekEyeCandy

With a “K”, baby name option “Key West”… :D

• Lady_L

Gigi26 says:

—————————-
      I mean it’s said that the truth is this child is STILL LEAGALLY married and pregnant by some other man,and flaunting it all for the world to see. Great job Kris Jenner!

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

I’m sicka her! I wish she sit her a** down somewhere till she drops that load geesh! :tea: