Kim Kardashian RUSHED to Hospital Fearing Miscarriage

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian was “rushed” to a hospital “in tears” Tuesday night after she experienced “abdominal pains,” Fox News reports.

Kardashian, 32, is supposedly “4 months pregnant” with bestie Kanye West’s “baby”. Kardashian feared she was having a “miscarriage” after returning home from a trip to Paris for Fashion week.

“Kim started feeling ill on the plane from Paris, and called friends as soon as she landed,” an insider told E! Entertainment. “She was rushed to her doctor Tuesday night in tears. She thought she was having a miscarriage.”

According to Fox News, doctors sent Kardashian home after examining her and finding no fetus inside her nothing wrong with her. “Doctors” allegedly told her she was working and exercising too hard.

Is she going to rush to the hospital every time she has gas pains or breaks wind? I wonder if the paparazzi have photos of her entering or leaving the hospital?

• Kim Kardashian has her own blow up doll; could Beyonce’s be next?
  • Is Reggie Bush Cheating On Mayra Veronica Already?
  • Kim Kardashian Steps Out With Her Latest Photo Prop
  • Khloe Kardashian: ‘for years I was called fat and ugly’

121 Responses to “Kim Kardashian RUSHED to Hospital Fearing Miscarriage”

Betamax82 says:

Ha Ty you just posted this and Sandra got on it :lol:

Betamax82 says:

Sandra you have the best shade in town :lol:

Kim FRAUDashiaN
      tis ALL

SuthernBelle4 says:

this basic hoe :rolleyes: She looks all kinds of wrong in that pic though

GAGIRL87 says:

I hope all is well with her and the baby #noshade :no:

:rofl: :rofl: LOL!!!!!!!!

NaijaGal says:

so are any 40/40 clubs still open?

SuthernBelle4 says:

if dis scallywag is not pregnant, I want the reign of the KarTRASHians to end. This is beyond low if that tacky heffa faking a pregnancy

100% usa made! says:

Going to the hospital. ….aint nobody got time fa that

she gonna milk this for all it’s worth if she really is pregnit :tea:

GellySammich says:

I don’t know how to respond to this. I don’t wanna say anything bad about her if she is indeed pregnant and had a scare. uummm her sweater looks soft. :D

GAGIRL87 says:

I hope all is well with her and the baby #noshade :no:

What baby?

SuthernBelle4 says:

I didn’t know my boo, Sanja Gupta was married :crying: and then I saw his wife :crying:

MissHarlem says:

FAY :hug: hey booski

supv done fugged up. she just left work & think imma be working :ha: jokes on her :tea:

Betamax82 says:

Waymin how I do the :shade: emote somebody help me out here

GellySammich says:

but if she IS pregnant then I guess I understand going to the hospital for pain. It’s her first one and maybe she ain’t know pregnancy wasn’t as glaorous as people can make it seem. IDK and IDC. *waits for new topic*

MissHarlem says:

Scallywag :lol: that word always tickle me

Betamax82 says:

:sunglasses:

:shades:

Umma figure this out :lol:

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~
      I think she is pregnant. No way would she let herself get this big.
      Is that Lisa Bonet’s spiritual husband.

Ty says:

Betamax82 says:

Ha Ty you just posted this and Sandra got on it
      :rofl: I was still posting downstairs

YOUR A FRAUD!

Hey Ms. Fay :waves:

Miany says:

Morning Sandra :rofl: what baby??

Chocolatte says:

She is looking more quadratic than usual so maybe she is pregnant.

GellySammich says:

Yes Anna. I just think he’s so pretty.
      :hi: Harlem

Beta Cool :cool:

SON, be careful and have a safe trip. Have fun :hug:

SuthernBelle4 says:

From downstairs: @Genia: I makes me laugh when people, typically people unaffected by the dark-skinned woman debat – always throwing “Lack of confidence around”…
      when actually it’s the complete opposite…..to think i can be a Dark Skinned Brown Skinned woman….and despite..everything that is said to make me feel less than..Despite the passive aggressive tenacity to reject me: I HAVE THE AUDACITY to still know i am Supremely Made!! My knowing is innate…. I’m not a trend.. i don’t need to hear 100 rappers rap about it in a lyric. I am everything that EVERYONE ELSE wants some part of…
      All of this :preach: :clap:

KayCeiSoul says:

Imaginary babies have evolved like a sum’bish! They hurt now? :coffee: Next she’s going to file taxes for Little Absent.

Hey Beta, Luv, Ty, Southern, Naija, Gelly, Harlem, and anyone else I missed – on my phone can’t scroll too far. :hug:

Hey Auntie! :wave:

Miscarriages are the worst. Hopefully she isnt having one…

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Miscarriages are the worst. Hopefully she isnt having one…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign:

JessPeachy says:

I believe Kimmy is prego. Chick blowing up and is looking lazy and tired as heyul. Must be a girl snatching those looks. Hope Bundle Kimye is still baking.

Hey @KayCei
      Bump Kim, they should have taken Kanye to the hospital. I need my cousin to get better, he has been breaking my heart especially that call to Hot 97 about being mad for his rank as best rapper :facepalm:

@SANDRA
      “I hope all is well with her and the baby #noshade

What baby?
      _________
      :stop:

Diva says:

KayCei :hug: :kiss: :happy: how is our baby boy?

scorpio says:

SANDRA IF SHE MIS-CARRIES, you called it! Time to end the publicity stunt.

GAGIRL87 says:

GAGIRL87 says:

I hope all is well with her and the baby #noshade

What baby?
      _______________________________________________________________

@ Sandra you mean a$$ hail :coffee:

Ty says:

They more they talk the more obvious it is. Nothing from that recent pic says she is due this year :coffee:

Granted, if she is 4mths how the hell is she due in June unless it really is a test tube baby being made in a lab :waiting:

Anna says:

GellySammich says:

Yes Anna. I just think he’s so pretty.

~~~~~~~
      He is pretty to look at, but I stay away from men like him. :lo:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ DTTS :hug:

twerkthat says:

FROM DOWNSTAIRS:
      Genia says:

This right here made me fall in :heart: with you :hug: you betta :preach:

“Doctors” allegedly told her she was working and exercising too hard.
      ________

:mad:
      If Kanye pressured my baby to work too hard!!!!

Smonae says:

:waves: KayCeiSoul

If she is preggars I hope all is well, the possibility of a miscarriage is scary, when u want the baby :shrugs:

GellySammich says:

Anna what kind of man is he? I don’t actually know anything about him. Just snatched the picture cuz I liked it. :cuss: lslh strikes again

that_VA_thickchick says:

Being preggers isn’t all cute baby bumps and lavish showers. You get pains and aches and shyt. Hopefully she really is preggers and hopefully the baby will mellow her and Kanye the fugg out.

GA :hug:
      You still got your “Unnnn” face up there? :rofl:

Ty says:

Go head Genia :preach:

twerkthat says:

Really :rofl: now that’s funny

Anna says:

Anna what kind of man is he? I don’t actually know anything about him
      ~~~~~~
      Too pretty.

buddapecan says:

Khloe tweeted that Kim was fine and thanked everyone for their “concern” (quotes are mine). :coffee:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Genia says:

Whoochile :preach:

I remember growing up hearing stuff like “you’re pretty to be darksinned.” or “you have a nice grain of hair for a dark person.” Like :wtf: does being dark have to do with anything? Fierce is fierce. *Flips hair, pops lips*

twerkthat says:

Hey Fay :hi: I’m late on my response but :hug:

GellySammich says:

oh Anna. I thought you were gonna say he sacrificed goats or something crazy :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ DTTS yes ma’am lol bye I’m gonna go be productive today :hi:

Anna says:I don’t know how to respond to this. I don’t wanna say anything bad about her if she is indeed pregnant and had a scare. uummm her sweater looks soft.
      ~~~~~~~~
      I think she is pregnant. No way would she let herself get this big.
      BUT SHE doesnt really Look big Now ;think:

Diva says:

Anna says:

Anna what kind of man is he? I don’t actually know anything about him
      ~~~~~~
      Too pretty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Jason is a pretty mf

Maybe her azz implants was slipping…

And yall know how you get that gas pain IN your azz???? Like in your azz cheeks. That ish be painful like HAYLE. I swear once I thought I was having a heart attack. My aunt gave me some Rolaids and some beer… and I was fine in 15 minutes. We had been eating that NC style BBQ so I guess she knew what that pain was..I was about to call the ammu-lance. Had my whole gatdayum BACK hurtin.

Anna says:

~~~~~~
      Kim K. Kate Middleton & Jessica S, are all due in July. There are 31 days in July, one could be due on the 1st, one could be due on the 31st. Jessica is big. Kate barely has a bump. Kim’s carrying in her bobbs, and butt.

:pc: <<checkin on Kim's status!!

SuthernBelle4 says:

@VA_chick I’m a brown girl with long curly hair, people would always be shocked by my hair. They would always ask me was it “my hair” but my lightskin friends still a ponytail from a horse’s ass, no questions were asked and instead they were complimented. I was Got damn :shocked:

Ya heard that kevin hart?! :lol:

I’m glad everything is ok. Being a mom at her age isn’t the same as doing it in your 20s.

Miany says:

If she’s pregnant I pray for a safe pregnancy and healthy baby.

SuthernBelle4 says:

or maybe Kim was flustered cause she couldn’t get no more plastic surgery, right? Don’t you have to stop getting prodded, pulled, and filled in with stuff when you are pregnant?
      :thinking:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I think poor Kim done fount this ish out QUICK. Told yall she be looking like “how in the HAYLE I let my momma talk me into THIS stunt right here???” In her preggo pics lately.

She gonna be alright. Almight bless her and her fetus.

that_VA_thickchick says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Genia says:

Whoochile

I remember growing up hearing stuff like “you’re pretty to be darksinned.” or “you have a nice grain of hair for a dark person.” Like does being dark have to do with anything? Fierce is fierce. *Flips hair, pops lips*
      _______
      And and AAANNND Got called plenty of “black tarbaby bishes” growing up. STILL fierce! Whatever!

This thang got me stirred up on today.

@suthern
      She can STILL get Botox

“by Miany on Mar 7, 2013 at 12:42 pm

by SuthernBelle4 on Mar 7, 2013 at 12:42 pm
      :stop:
      Kim has already proven these plastic surgery rumors to be lies.

:facepalm: To hate a mother-to-be.
      :no: <<smh

that_VA_thickchick says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She gonna be alright. Almight bless her and her fetus.

________
      And all them tummy tucks got that baby pushing and shoving for space. :lol:

Chris Brown turned his anger issues on a valet parker at a bowling alley in L.A. last night … cussing at the guy over the $10 service charge … and TMZ caught the whole thing on tape.

It all went down at PINZ bowling alley in Studio City … where CB had been attending a charity event with his posse.

But when Chris went to get his car from the valet, the guy working the parking lot asked for the $10 charge … and Chris got PISSED.

After the valet made it clear he couldn’t release the car without the cash … the singer and his posse surrounded the guy … and at one point you can hear Chris say, “F*ck ten dollars.”

Sources at the scene tell us Brown was angry because he was only at the event for 30 minutes and felt like he was getting ripped off by the valet.

As tensions grew, someone in Chris’ posse can be heard saying. “We got the money … don’t worry about it.”

But Chris DID worry about it … and in a threatening manner, told the valet, “We gonna turn this whole thing on out.”

A short time later, Brown shouted a last insult at the valet … it sounded like he said, “Funk ass ten dollars” … before walking away with his posse.

Brown ultimately got his keys and drove off — it’s unclear if he ever paid the $10 fee.

*************************

This boy cannot and will not EVA get right. I mean NEVA.

AKAtastrophy1908 says:

Faking a pregnancy didn’t damage Beyonce at all. Sadly, I’m sure Kim’s “brand” <— still a mystery won't be negatively effected at all. It's the sad world we live in…. :crying:

Speaking of Beyonce's fake pregnancy, I wonder if her surrogate was mixed or something because precious little Blu got "good" hair and I know we all remember being assaulted to no end by Beyonce's field-ish roots from those early DC days. My homegirl had an interesting conspiracy theory: Blu Cantrell (this the name in tribute to the nine month timeshare). She looks just like Bey so baby Blu wouldn't be too off. Jay had a thing for/with her so he probably trusts her and I'm sure money was motovation enough. Since ain't nobody checking for her, she could pull it off. I thought that was interesting- but we were both on our 3rd or 4th mimosa so…. :kona:

:facepalm: at Chris Brown.

They goin OJ his azz. Lock his azz up forever for aome minor azz chit.

that_VA_thickchick says:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Exactly. And when someone would say I was pretty to be dark I’d say “that’s funny I was just thinking the opposite about you.”

Why she look like a mannequin in that pic though?

@BIRD Da FuGG!! :smack:

VA :hug: Stupid is as stupid does…

“Are You a C+ in the Looks Department? Women who are A’s and B’s are too much trouble and high maintenance. Great you’re cute and you can easily find a boyfriend and I have to put up with your games and on and on. Give me a C+ girlfriend anytime!
      Work that muffin top! I love it! Flat chested with glasses? I love the bookish look! Having a Bad Hair Life? Great! Let’s go hat shopping!
      So send a pic and let’s meet soon. And don’t worry, I will be a great boyfriend: tall, attractive (B-), smart, faithful and honest.”

:rofl: personal ad :rofl:

twerkthat says:

74 that_VA_thickchick says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Genia says:

Whoochile

_______

I think it’s safe to say we some bad bishes *put hand on hip, pops lips* WHAT!

SuthernBelle4 says:

@luvn isn’t botox a form of a bacteria or something?
      @Man don’t come for me, unless I send for you. Nobody said anything about hating Kim and she has had SURGERY. Keep it cute Napleon :tea:

@suthernBELL

Miany says:

:love: Lebron and Savannah. Lovin the fact that they’re still getting married despite all else.

Chocolatte says:

I’m learning this right now the hard way.

twerkthat says:

@ Bird the boy refuses to be **** eva.. neva eva eva :nono:

Miany says:Lebron and Savannah. Lovin the fact that they’re still getting married despite all else.
      :happy: ME TOOOO

@Ms Fay :rofl: Flat chested with glasses, I like the bookish look

KayCeiSoul says:

If this is not a stunt then I wish her the best, seriously. It’s just that she and her clan are thr most thirsty, hustling people I have ever seen.

HEY SMONAE AND DTTS!! :-)

twerkthat says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Noooooooooooooo say it aint so :shocked:

SuthernBelle4 says:

Bron & Vannah still getting married, yay!

@SOUTHERN BULL
      “Man don’t come for me, unless I send for you. Nobody said anything about hating Kim and she has had SURGERY. Keep it cute Napleon ”
      ________

Im just correcting you obvious errors. Something you should appreciate.

Who is Napleon? :huh:

SuthernBelle4 says:

People always coming for Vannah but I think she is a naturally pretty young woman but that doesn’t mean anything when you standing next to chicks who through the a metamorphosis with the help of makeup, niptucks, face tucks, lip injections, and all kinds of other stuff

Miany says:

@ KayCeiSoul congrats on the lil one!! Glad to read he’s doing well!

GellySammich says:

Chris Brown is getting on my nerves. Really bruh? You up in arms about $10? You really showed em who’s boss :rolleyes:

AKAtastrophy1908 says:

Spell check: *thus *motivation :smack:

Chocolatte says:

I’m learning this right now the hard way.
      *************************

I did both and the differance was night and day. I can even relate to her breaking out in tears over some cramps not accompanied by spotting. Super emotional.

KayCeiSoul says:

:dead: see u caint eem blame fat bwoi no mo’! u just plain ole off the chaine mayne! :rofl:

Ms. Blu Rain says:

I shole want a stuffed crust supreme pizza from pizza hut

SuthernBelle4 says:

you are apart of the little man league so you should know who I’m referencing :tea:

She gon be KILLIN em at the 50yr reunion though :lol:

GellySammich says: You really showed em who’s boss
      #FcukYO$10!

:newpost:

Chocolatte says:

I’m learning this right now the hard way.
      *************************

I had my first at 24. I’m only 30 now but the aches pains, morning sickness and crying spells are extreme this time.

SuthernBelle4 says:

@GellySammich who you telling :rofl: Shoot Adrienne Bosh remind me of a oompa loompa and negreauxs swear that chicken nugget shaped hoe is fine :eyerolls:

Pickachu Tran says:

Omg she looks Old and odd in that pic..Like her face is about to melt away

SuthernBelle4 says:

How did you not know he was married with kids? :shrug:

Ty says:

Kate Middleton is due in June and she’s showing a baby bump right now. Kim better call Beyonce for a fake baby bump referral.

3halos says:

Jesus be a passport and catapult this thirsty bird and her tantrum having chipmunk to Paris permanently. Please and thank you.

pointhimout says:

like we aint see this coming. one minute her stomach’s poked out then the next minute she has on a fitted suit. which is it? idc really. this slore’s not pregnant. next up, the breakup.

scorpio says:

Sandra did you know that in China or Japan can’t remember which country it is, but women do actually buy fake baby bumps, it a fad there. They say that some women like the perks and attention that come along with being pregnant. You can buy the bumps at various stages of pregancy.

KayCeiSoul says:

Thank you Miany!!

Fay it’s sleep deprevation.

Eww Fay! Did you see where a dude I went to school with asked me if my baby was planned or a mistake?!?!?!!! (FB)

I had to delete that shyt and call my bestie in Tennessee.

Me: He had the nerves to ask me why I had a baby and was he planned or a mistake!!!

Bestie: Who the F*CK does he think he is? We ain’t seen that lemonface bishface n*gga since highschool! I THOUGHT THAT BISH WAS DEAD! You shoulda responded and said, “This sound like something a stupid dead mf would raise up and ask on FB! Bish I thought you was DEAD!”

Fay…I lost my breff laughing. People are ignorant as hayle. If one mo’ person question my Fat Fat….. :shank:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

:whistle:

“Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun, SHE’S GOT THAT CAMEL TOE!

McDonald’s sign up-side-down!”

tintin1979 says:

with the amount of c0ck that has passed through this h0ebag and the amount of STDs she would have had to treat in the past, her a$$ may be having a miscarriage.

Sunkissed404 says:

Yeah. What K. Kardashian probably has is pseudocyesis…Which means, it’s NOT there!! Lol The baby, that is.

r2dmax says:

Auntie,
      I read alot but don’t post much but this:
      :ha: “Is she going to rush to the hospital every time she has gas pains or breaks wind?”
      was HILARIOUS!!! :rofl: