Male Realtor Caught On Camera Stealing Homeowner’s Clothes

Realtor caught stealing

If you can’t trust your real estate agent inside your home, who can you trust?

A male real estate agent was arrested for stealing a female homeowner’s clothes while he was supposed to be showing the home to a potential buyer.

Police say 60-year-old Stephen Brumme of Silver Spring, MD let himself into the homeowner’s Arlington, VA home while she and her husband were away last month.

The homeowners had installed a camera — in plain sight — after another realtor dropped a razor blade in their garbage disposal. The couple also hoped to catch whoever was stealing intimate clothing belonging to the female homeowner.

Brumme was caught on camera rummaging through the couple’s chest of drawers while he waited for the potential buyer to arrive.

The couple took the video to local authorities, who arrested Brumme and charged him with burglary and possessing burglary tools.

Brumme was released on bail, but police believe there may be other victims. Police are asking Brumme’s previous clients to report any missing or stolen items.

Meanwhile, the state board of licensing revoked Brumme’s real estate license.

• Video Beating Victim To Speak
  • Tyson Beckford: ‘My sex tape is not sexy’
  • Viral video: Toddler survives being thrown from SUV
  • Brawl breaks out at food stamp office

120 Responses to “Male Realtor Caught On Camera Stealing Homeowner’s Clothes”

MSVALLDAY says:

Look at this weirdo! Damn shame.

Betamax82 says:

:huh:

Well he should be embarrassed :no:

Betamax82 says:

He looks like the type that wears polyester pants and owns a creepy old guy van

cougar lover says:

he look like a ol crosss dressing, craigslist services posting. old man from family guy that crushing on chris looking sprite.

Then this fool married lawd have mercy :coffee:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

People can’t talk vulgar on here anymore or we will get banned? (real question.. I didn’t see the Prynn referenced comment) No more freaky Fridays? .. cause lord knows its some vulgar stuff said in a sexual context. Or was it something beyond sexual inappropriate? I just want to know the rules.

Good morning all.

:huh:

Maybe she clean her draws good and he liked the scent. :shrugs:

I know his wife is like :shock: :facepalm:

About to heat up this paella from last night sans the Sangria!

RIF Ion know what happened :shugs: lost in the sauce as usual

Rules change like the wind @RIF. Maybe if its “coded” in a way? IDK. All Prynn said was “something something”<–part that was redacted and "Good Moaning" :shrug:

Miany says:

Ion know what was said and Pryn was cool…Sandra, quick question (no shade at all!) DO folk get like a warning shot before you ban em? Cuz sometimes we use lil innuendos all in good fun. I mean can you point it out to us if we’re being too crass for the family blog or do you just straight :ban: us?

Is he selling the clothes? :lol: This chit tickles me. If only we can catch more of these fukkin “freaks”. :lol:

Bombshell Esq says:

Transplanted from downstairs:

:scared: <—— *Really peeking out from my sick bed* Aunty bannin' folks again???? LAWWWWDDDDD :wtf: happened?????

*Pours out a lil likka for Pyrn* We gon' miss you guhl :no:

AFTERNOON & CHIT ROSES

<—HONGRY as a hippo. :(

VDot says:

:thinking: I wonder if he stole Kenya’s ADT sign??

scorpio1108 says:

this fool done lost his good job over some bra and panties, gtfoh, he need his azz BEAT

:waves: hey yall

goat76 says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Good morning all.
      ————————
      If she got banned for what she said, I know my rope is like a piece of thread. I’m bout to chill out yo.

<—HONGRY as a hippo.
      ))))))))))))))))))

This tickled me :lol:

If you can’t trust your real estate agent inside your home, who can you trust?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Jesus.

Cause as far as I know…he wasnt a cross-dresser

Miany says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

About to heat up this paella from last night sans the Sangria!
      ^^ lies..j/k when I worked from home I know I was :blunt: all day everyday…It kept me really calm with those folk over the phone. I was productive thenna mudd.

ohpretty1 says:

SMH!

MissHarlem says:

whhhhyyyyyyy laaawwwwddddddd :wail: was it the extra :blunt: last night and this morning? Was it bc I skipped yoga last night lawd? Is it bc today is my thursday and I chuck up the duece for 2 weeks? laaaawwwwdddd what I do? not PRYYYYNNNNN who else gonna keep me on my road to financial bliss?

MORNING EVERYONE *lurk mode*

Yall have a great day!

goat76 says:

Headed to lunch. Brought me a chicken salad sammich, Sun chips, and a big a$$ navel orange.

ohpretty1 says:

:lol: @ Vdot

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT?

WHO GOT BANNED?

Where?

For what?

What the fugg?

PRYN GOT BANNED? For real?

I go to the Hardee’s like a nigra for some chicken and PRYN DONE GOT BANNED?

I made paella last night and me no smokey…I’m training right now from home anyway.

@MIANY
      “DO folk get like a warning shot before you ban em? ”

Sandra sent me a warning about asking for azz shots to be sent to JCSTANSB @ YAHOO

So I been good ever since.

Dubb I knew you mustve been gone. :( :no:

Miany says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:
      ^^ Nooooo I was referring to the sans sangria part. It was just a joke anyway. I know you wouldn’t fraternize on company time.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Ok, well thanks all. I’ll be “PG” for a min until I can feel Ms. Sandra out. I’ll stick to drinking.

and where has Carmel been haven’t seen her font :thinking: has she been banned too ?

20 more days till my 40th! :woot:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

@man

That was smooth.. lol I like how you did that.

I was praying Twirl took a sabbatical to get some “living” under her belt.

This meltdown Keri Hilson had on Twitter tho. :lol: I feel sorry for her. The #Beyhive aint chit. :lol:

do tell! :popcorn:

Betamax82 says:

Jenie no she just changed her name

Miany says:

@otb..what happened with Keri? We need the chuckles

ReadingIsFundamental says:

FAY!

Am I getting Whip-ped soon? I can’t wait to send you pics after I do our hair. We gonna get you a commercial.

:zzz: Jesus please be at least 8 hours of sleep tonight. bc i CANNOT! :crying:

hey errybody! :hi:

Ummm like to hear it… here it the fugg goes. I am going out in a blaze of UTMOST glory. But me and @Pryn are a pair.

Arm and Hammer. Frick and muthafawkin Frack. I always say “Oh well Imma miss seeing such and such’s font etc” and I DO be missing their font. But me and @PRYN? :blink: Oh… there is no ME without her. Aint no fawkin “I” in “WE” ….

Fugg you AND your blog SANDY. With a real human DACK. A big one.

I will catch ALL of yall next lifetime cause I am SURE that right there? Is gonna get my azz the big banned stamp. Hit me up those who have my email addy. If you aint got it…@Goat does. Its been real. :wave:

Gonna do some real work now.

@READING
      “That was smooth.. lol I like how you did that.”

ReadingIsFundamental says:

commercial.. mass distribution calls…. a four hour spot on HSN… Walmart is gonna be calling!

cougar lover says:

HI LBJ!

Diva says:

VDot says:

I wonder if he stole Kenya’s ADT sign??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: Kenya this dude got yo sign ma! :hahaha:

RIF! :lol: ion eem know sug. a whole lot are going out today & then I’m waiting on more shea butter. if u email me later today I can let u know if yours went out today. u will also get an email when ur pkg ships as well :hug:

Diva says:

Arm and Hammer. Frick and muthafawkin Frack. I always say “Oh well Imma miss seeing such and such’s font etc” and I DO be missing their font. But me and @PRYN? Oh… there is no ME without her. Aint no fawkin “I” in “WE” ….

Fugg you AND your blog SANDY. With a real human DACK. A big one.

Gonna do some real work now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :smack: lawd jesus why Kdub?

ReadingIsFundamental says:

OH my banned Jesus. Is this the kind of day we having?

@FAY

Care to explain your gravie?

Nakeya_j says:

I want to comment so bad on one post, but I don’t know why ppl are getting banned, so I think I’m a chill.

Its in Tweets so.. :lol: The gist is she sub-tweeted about something using the terms “burn and learn”… then said “miss me with the drama”

Welp the Beyhive mustve gotten the invitation cause they dragged her for hours..chit like “Like you missed tHe Grammys’s? #missmewiththedram..” and like: “Like your music missed the charts??” :eek: Shameful.

Keri started to Twitter cry. Telling them they dont know what their words can do to a person. Day and and day out she had to fight..wait that was Oprah. :smack: Keri said years of verbal abuse from starngers has taken a toll. :(

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Fay, It’s all good. I’m patient. Good things are worth waiting for.

oh chit KDUB???? wtf done happend????? :crying:

Diva says:

:hug: hey Fayla!!!!

Nakeya_j says:

DONT GO WHO DAT!!!!!!!! Lawd why!!!!!

Its in Tweets so.. The gist is she sub-tweeted about something using the terms “burn and learn”… then said “miss me with the drama”

Welp the Beyhive mustve gotten the invitation cause they dragged her for hours..chit like “Like you missed tHe Grammys’s? #missmewiththedram..” and like: “Like your music missed the charts??” Shameful.

Keri started to Twitter cry. Telling them they dont know what their words can do to a person. Day and and day out she had to fight..wait that was Oprah. Keri said years of verbal abuse from starngers has taken a toll.

:ha: :haha:

Betamax82 says:

:blink:

Diva says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

and where has Carmel been haven’t seen her font has she been banned too ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She done changed her name…She MsBlu now!!! same cray font though :rofl:

Man :rofl: it’s self explanatory!

DIVA :hug: now somebody tell me WTF is goins OWN round hurr??

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I’mma go watch Once Upon a Time on Hulu and come back and see if this blog life has settled down.

Ciao.

Milky says:

Kicks in da door! :wtf: is goin on in here. I try to get some work done come in hur and yall gettin banned and crap. what happened to my Prynn??? :waiting: somebody gon tell me something!!!

I like Keri though! :shrug:

*Pretty Girl Rocks*

@FAY

:stop:

I politely request that remove this gravie and issue an apology to those that may have been offended.

See you around @Dubb. :peace: MUCH LOVE SIS. :heart:

Betamax82 says:

Guess I’ll go do some online shopping :kona:

<—for Aunt Tea. :tea: Today is d.day.

Diva says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Man it’s self explanatory!

DIVA now somebody tell me WTF is goins OWN round hurr??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Prynn fonted a few words like dack and shyt and got banned for it….we all font that from time to time. :shrugs:

*Grabs mic like in “Half Baked”

FUGG YOU…
      FUGG YOU…
      Naw…you’re COOL…

Fugg YOU (hits Sandy upside the head with a burger bun)

I’m out (Randy Watson mic drop)

Milky says:

Oh :wave: to everyone
      @diva hello wifey :kiss:

Deeeeliteful1 says:

This meltdown Keri Hilson had on Twitter tho. :lol: I feel sorry for her.
      _____________________________
      They were giving her GRIEF! :no: Sometimes its not worth replying. It only got worse for her. #sosad

VDot says:

Burger Bun tho?! :rofl:

Forreal, what did Prynn say?

Diva says:

Milky says:

Oh to everyone
      @diva hello wifey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey wifey :kiss: I was looking for you all morning!!! :happy: you is here wif me!

:shrug: Keri is fine. She didnt hold up that mag cover ions ago and she gotta burn and learn according to Bey’s stans. :shrug:

Unshakable says:

@RIF – Guhl, whatchu say? No more vulgarity? That’s half the comments per post. Things usually go left.

@Topic – maybe this guy has a fetish and is a part-time panty-sniffer. #everyonehasavice :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: Done gone and didT it now. :rofl:

Diva says:

*Grabs mic like in “Half Baked”

FUGG YOU…
      FUGG YOU…
      Naw…you’re COOL…

Fugg YOU (hits Sandy upside the head with a burger bun)

I’m out (Randy Watson mic drop)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Wif all of that pump it up…she aint feel that burger bun across her head :rofl:

@OTB
      Beyonce fans are starting to resemble a cult.
      When her drunk azz enters alcohol rehab I wanna see what they say.

Pryn talking about say my blood sugar is low and apologize to Sandranetta.

NOT.

I already KNEW that Notshytness was setting in. AT NINE AYEM I said it. Fugg folks.

Sometimes its not worth replying. It only got worse for her. #sosad

:no: She may be smart but she not too smart. You cant reason/argue/win with idiots. Bey’s fans leave a lot to be desired.I’ll be the first to admit that!

Most ppl on twitter just wanna be glorious and get retweeted and chit. Fukkin popularity contest so they gonna say whatever most outrageous thing that’ll get them noticed and virtually high-fived by all the other lames. :no:

Apparition says:

You was playin when you was sayin you was ready,
      I’m knowin’ you ain’t mean it when you told me you was tired of life
      and just wanted to leave it you were drinkin,
      so I ain’t really pay it no attention,
      took you back to your crib and dropped you off
      with the intention of gettin with this Asian chick
      I’ve been offerin (this chick) somethin exquisite,
      I had to spit that game cuz she was vicious,
      I’m hoppin back on 6-10 punchin the drop
      On my way out to her house I started noticing cops,
      Somethin tellin me to turn around and follow these dudes,
      Normally I wouldn’t consider but out of the blue I’m bustin a U
      I get off where they get off at
      Well-familiar with these streets, this where I came up at
      Roadblocks, yellow tape, “a crime scene” they say,
      What the f**k just happened? I just left this place…
      I get out and started walkin askin Frog, “What’s up?”
      Lookin at me dazed like, “Face, it’s all f**ked up…”
      I move a little closer tryin to see who it is
      and I saw his baby mama in tears holdin his kids…

VDot says:

Beyonce fans are starting to resemble a cult.
      When her drunk azz enters alcohol rehab I wanna see what they say.

:whistle:

Pour it up Pour it up

Wait, that may be Rhi Rhi. Ha!

Nakeya_j says:

When her drunk azz enters alcohol rehab I wanna see what they say.
      ——-
      *grabs snack and waits*

Diva says:

Pryn talking about say my blood sugar is low and apologize to Sandranetta.

NOT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Tell Prynn to go to the black market and get her anutha login at 2pm!!! they go on sale then!!!

HOlA!!!! ROSES!!!! :wave: Lovely FOLKS!

I wonder if the realTor needed the clothes to dress up in or was he gifting..
      and Y da fugg did another realTor drop a Blade in the Disposal??
      Wuts Going on w/the RealTors??? :huh:

Wif all of that pump it up…she aint feel that burger bun across her head
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Like a helmet. I know Shelton owns stock in BONNER BROTHERS. The makers of Pump It Up!

Beyonce fans are starting to resemble a cult.
      When her drunk azz enters alcohol rehab I wanna see what they say.

They thick headed as hail @Man. :no: Thing is Bey herself has spoken on their crazy. Told them to go put on helmets and chit. :no: They still keep it up in her name tho. Dumb as fawk.

Beyonce fans are starting to resemble a cult.
      When her drunk azz enters alcohol rehab I wanna see what they say.

:blink: Oh wait but nigga slow down tombout my b!tch a lush. She would just build the rehab in her backyard. Duh. *tosses hair* :lol:

Milky says:

Hey wifey I was looking for you all morning!!! you is here wif me!
      ——————————————-
      I had a lot of reports to do this morning. I come back and all hell has broke loose. by the way i like ur hur like dat! :lick: :hump:

:rofl: :rofl: Im itching with @dubb. *hides all the calamine and Gold Bond* :rofl:

Diva says:

:wave: Luvnnnn!!!

@OTB
      “Beyonce fans are starting to resemble a cult.
      When her drunk azz enters alcohol rehab I wanna see what they say.

They thick headed as hail @Man. Thing is Bey herself has spoken on their crazy. Told them to go put on helmets and chit. They still keep it up in her name tho. Dumb as fawk.”
      ____________________________

They have invested so much in here at this point that even if she phuck up they goin still support her. :facepalm:

I bet her azz ain’t tell them not to buy her chit tho. :coffee:

Wait, that may be Rhi Rhi. Ha!

:hahaha: zing zing.

cougar lover says:

Diva says:

Milky says:

Hey wifey I was looking for you all morning!!! you is here wif me!
      ——————————————-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Thank you boo!!!! that was my roller set on the small perm rods!!!! why I didn’t get to see a pic of your new color? I wanna see it!!!!

:ghost: @the masculine form of her name. Just :dead:

VDot says:

Shelton

:blink:

KDBU but i gotcho spesha whip & errythang! :crying: how u gone get it nah??

Scarface. :love:

I bet her azz ain’t tell them not to buy her chit tho

Never. :tea:

Im itching with @dubb. *hides all the calamine and Gold Bond*
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sanford gonna wish my log-in never existed on this raggely azz blog.

Sometimes log-in and the font be e-leaning.

Folks e-die and come back. 25 times.

I know she is @Redeemed too. Gone ‘head and find you a scripture. YOU ARE GONNA NEED IT.

:kiss: Lovely set of buns, it is. :love:

Milky says:

_____________________________
      no new color yet. my hairdresser fell down some stairs and broke her foot. Im going to a girl I use to go to this weekend, so i dont know if imma let hur color me or not. I only like certain people to color me.. We will see what happens? you are lookin very :hump: able.

Miany says:

Even if she can’t do numbers, Keri is still living a life Bey stans wish they had…those who attack celebs on twitter are obviously unhappy. They obviously have too much time on their hands and no real friends. Why allow miserable words from miserable people to penetrate your head. Those kinda words don’t even make it past my ears (or eyes in the cyber world).

NaijaGal says:

========================
      :applause: it’s never that serious but alas it is

Smonae says:

:newpost: up

the masculine form of her name
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Santiago? Wears a strap on undaneef the clothes most likely.

I am :cry: tears. :rofl: ROTFLLLLLL

:yes: Because if they didnt wish for it they wouldnt be so pressed about her status and Bey’s financial status.

:newpost:

Lawd are we sure Prynn is banned before my girl gets herself in trouble? :shrug:

My thing is this. With ‘Big Brother’ every damn where and advanced technology, why do dummies think that in todays world that they won’t get caught doing dumb chit? I’m looking at his picture and how old he is, so maybe he don’t think it applies to his a** or perhaps he simply just don’t give a damn! #Fail :tea: