Man Accused of Killing Woman, Raping Child, Beaten in Jail

Renz

A NY man who stabbed a librarian to death and raped her daughter was beaten in jail, The Associated Press reports.

David J. Renz, 29, suffered a broken nose and other facial trauma on his first day in jail, authorities said.

According to the AP, Renz had tissue stuffed up both nostrils and his face was swollen during a hearing on Friday to face federal charges of violating his probation.

“I have a broken nose,” he reportedly told his lawyer, according to The Post-Standard in Syracuse.

The newspaper reports that Renz was beaten in a holding cell by another inmate on Friday. He refused to press charges against the inmate. Jail officials called the incident in the holding cell “a fight,” rather than a street justice beat-down.

Sheriff Kevin Walsh told the newspaper that Renz was moved into his own cell on Saturday at the Justice Center, where he is being monitored around the clock.

Authorities are trying to determine why Renz was placed in a holding cell with other inmates, considering the seriousness of his charges.

The computer geek who was previously arrested for possession of child pr0n, abducted a 47-year-old woman and her 10-year-old daughter as they left a gymnastics class at a mall in the small town of Clay, near Syracuse, NY, around 9 p.m. Thursday.

Renz forced the mother and daughter into their SUV, then drove to a nearby road where he stabbed the woman multiple times and raped her daughter. He then drove a short distance to a location where the girl was able to escape from the vehicle.

A passing motorist saw the girl running and stopped to assist her.

The girl’s mother died later at Upstate University hospital. The girl was being treated for her injuries at another hospital.

State police on the ground and in the air quickly tracked Renz down and arrested him.

“The suspect came out of the woods on an adjoining road and at that point was captured,” said Captain Mark Lincoln, of the New York State Police.

Federal officials say Renz “tampered with his ankle bracelet” Thursday night so no alarm went off to alert federal probation officials that the ankle monitor had been removed.

Renz is described as “no more than 5 feet tall” with a congenitally deformed chin, or “almost no chin at all.”

According to Syracuse.com, police asked that his picture not be published in the newspapers “at this point in their investigations.”

Renz was previously arrested in January after police found 500 videos and 3000 images of child pr0n on one of 4 computers he kept in a bedroom of his Syracuse apartment.

58 Responses to “Man Accused of Killing Woman, Raping Child, Beaten in Jail”

AirForceGirl says:

__________________________________________________________

Authories, just like anyone else with a brain, know EXACTLY why he was placed in a holding cell! Folks need to be held accountable for their actions and even criminals dont like rapists–especially when there is a child involved. He got the first of many azz whoopins coming to him…he better get ready and be prepared to get his booty took too! IJS :coffee:

Ni ni says:

:applause: I hope hes beaten daily

Torae says:

He deserves more than a beating. Sick people out here. There need to be tougher laws against these child predators.

It seems that the reason his head is covered in the above photo is to conceal his injuries. That’s why the cop was wearing latex gloves.

Yardgirl says:

Only beaten? Where is a sharp shank when you need it? :coffee: Well there is still hope when he gets to general population.

That poor child :pray:

LSLH says:

That was done on purpose. He had it coming though. Is there honor amongst thieves? I think so.

Xsjado says:

Too bad they didn’t finish the job. He will get his soon enough. Thank you government, for taking my taxes to strap a piece of plastic on a sickos ankle, and it not work properly. My tax dollars hard at work.

My prayers go out to that family because they didn’t deserve any of this.

PumpkinsMama says:

Good for him :tea: But I did see his face on another site and he looks slightly “throwed off” so mental illness probably played apart in his actions. But yeah if they got at him in gen pop holding, he got a lifetime of booty wrangling and nut gargling coming his way :yes:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

did I mention one gun and one bullet yesterday?…yes?..ok just making sure

Atypical says:

If he’s guilty of what the cops are saying he’s guilty of I should feel bad because….People who do things like this to children should be taken in the street and beaten. ..#thatisall

San says:

Sorry but somebody needs to rape him in there. Poor child will be scarred for life.

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

I’m all for this man having to pay for his crimes. I’m not above a lil street justice every now and then. However, I am against cops inflicting it. Nothing more than criminals with a badge. A license to kill. Recently I’ve seen a cop who punched an innocent bystander, a female bystander be found not guilty. I heard officers say let him burn…Concerning a former officer gone rogue…This is not how our legal system should work. Were letting these thugs (cops) play God. Not cool. They do stuff like this all the time. Placing rival gangs in cells together for amusement purposes…This man has not yet been convicted, putting him in general population where he is a target is not cool. But hey…Whatever. Happy Sunday to all…Hey Yardie…Always a pleasure…Hey LSLH, I hope all’s well with Grandma…Hello there Pumpz, Meeeeow ;-)

69 says:

If I were the first to respond when he was initially captured getting his face beat in jail wouldn’t have even been the topic of conversation. His death would have been ruled a suicide. :coffee:

Punk.ass.bitch. :kona:

BayMami_de4 says:

Sexual predators who prey on children should never be let out of prison. He had all that child pron on his computer and they let him out and he was still preying on children. Sick fukk got what he deserves. Actually he deserves worse!

LSLH says:

Brenden :love:

I need your email.

rozb says:

This man is on the road to having more than his nose broken. :coffee: They are about to tear that entire A up. :spank:

I have no compassion for this individual. I would be there laughing at his busted face. :haha:

PassionateBeauty says:

That sick SOB… I hope he gets it worse in prison… I hate that ppl like him get “special treatment” in prison just bc he’s a sick child molester :cuss:

Yardgirl says:

:waves: Hey Brenden!! :happy:

missmiami says:

:waiting: on a BE:yawn:CE post

StillB3lieve says:

I don’t feel sorry for him

Pickachu Tran says:

that dude should of gotten azzed raped with an old baseball bat…

Pickachu Tran says:

The say lil wayne’s young money camp says the rapper is fine and well after a weekend spent in the hospital. His team also claims that the rumors about coma’s and tubes coming out of his nose, and being on his “death bed” were FALSE.

The cause of the seizures is unclear but there are claims that he had to have his stomach pumped three times after doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system.

I believe LIL WAYNE ALMOST DIED. HE WAS ABOUT TO GO OUT LIKE JIMMY HENDRIX. I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT THEM YOUNG MONEY BASTIDS SAY. :coffee:

Pickachu Tran says:

O…and them folks who comment over at CNN aint shyt :rofl:

“the revenge of Emmett Till?” :lol:

Smonae says:

Morning Pickachu :waves:

He should’ve got the chit beaten out of him, ion feel sorry for this dude :coffee:

Pickachu Tran says:

Smonae :waves:

so they just signed the agreement where I work…They bouts to furlough are azzes NEXT MONTH

Pickachu Tran says:

O…and them folks who comment over at CNN aint shyt :rofl:

“the revenge of Emmett Till?” :lol:

I’m sick of these rappers and they’re dysfunctional music screwing up kids’ lives. They come at me for what I write on a blog but it’s okay for them to write ignorant sht in their lyrics?

Smonae says:

Good Morning Sandy :waves:
    You can write whatever u want on ur blog :yes: how about a story on Lil Wayne overdosing on Friday

Aww Pickachu :sad:

free says:

when i heard this, i thought of other places where they drag your azz to the town square, douse you in gasoline, put a tire around your azz, and set you on fire.

a mother has to witness her child being raped; a child has to witness her mother being murdered. having to run away from her mother being stabbed to death to get away from this sicko, while having rape injuries.

i’m so done with these MFs and this so-called criminal justice system is WEAK.

Pickachu Tran says:

Pickachu Tran says:

O…and them folks who comment over at CNN aint shyt

“the revenge of Emmett Till?”

______________________________

I haven’t really liked WAYNE since his wobble wobble, drop like its hot days WITH THE HOT BOYZ.. I feel like he is overrated, his music has NO substance, no meaning, very degrading, and you have to literally be on cloud 9 to understand what da heyul he is trying to say in his lyrics AND THAT GOES FOR MOST “ARTIST” TODAY.

This gremlin is on the right path to a tragic downfall. I feel no sympanthy for someone who is intentionally destroying their body. THIS MAN IS NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT BEING AROUND FOR HIS KIDS. :no:

Pickachu Tran says:

Smonae says:

Good Morning Sandy
    You can write whatever u want on ur blog how about a story on Lil Wayne overdosing on Friday

Aww Pickachu
    _____________________________

its OK Smonae I can use a 4 day weekend to be honest :lol: If I didnt have savings and the Peace that only God can give I would be worrying like heyul right now.

Its going to hurt DON in the long run though cuz my boss just said we WILL NOT be able to get anything done so u might as well push all your deadlines to 2014 :no:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Pickachu Tran says:

O…and them folks who comment over at CNN aint shyt

“the revenge of Emmett Till?”

Dang Sandra, tell em why you mad Ma? (I kid I kid) But yes, I have children and I am over these rappers saying and THE RADIO playing their senseless irresponsible lyrics. I was asked what a molly was and why it made you sweat. What kind of world is this where people can so blatantly talk about drug use,oral s*x, etc. I remember when things used to be IMPLIED. There used to be plenty of songs about sex and getting high and what not, but you didn’t know until you were old enough to understand it. Again, the radio is just as responsible for choosing to play this mess. I remember hearing a car commercial where the guy said “all this chrome will get you dome”. Really? :nono:

A sham and a shame! *steps down off soap box*

:applause:

I’m all for him getting his :buttshake: handed to him, but they put him in the cell on purpose. There’s no real thought process on why. They should not have put him in ther per protocol, but in a :twisted: way I say he got an inkling of what he has coming to him. :lol:

As for that grimlin, I think he was trying to kill himself. He went on a benge after being released from the hospital for the same reason. That’s what he gets. And my TL was all up in arms because he was “on life support”(you know n*gga rumors spread fast :lol: ) Half of them was band wagon fools. I wouldnt wish the harm and pain that that has caused on anyone but he obviously doesnt care about his life like his “fan” and family does. :shrug:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Mawning Sugah’s

Sandra
    Pickacu
    Smonae
    Free

And everyone else dragging in here this morning.

Hey Ya’ll :hi:

NaijaGal says:

all child molesters should be put to immediate death…the craving never leaves them so why keep spending money putting them in prison and/or probation…let them all die

NaijaGal says:

LadieLeo says:

Morning Everyone :waves:

VA – I see you’ve already been slurped down this am :crying:

that_VA_thickchick says:

LadieLeo says:

Morning Everyone

VA – I see you’ve already been slurped down this am
    ________
    Move your feet you lose your seat. LOL Just playing. Hey Ladybug :love: How was your weekend?

LadieLeo says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

________
    ********************
    Apparently, lol

I had a good time, we went down to Savannah for St. Patty’s Day….I had a ball. Drunk folk passed out in the middle of the street, beaded green gowns, too much to drink in general…..good times.

“started from the bottom now i’m here, started from degrassi I was in this freakin wheel chair..”

:wail:

These mofo’s need Jaysus!!

:wail:

Click on my link

that_VA_thickchick says:

LadieLeo says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

________
    Move your feet you lose your seat. LOL Just playing. Hey Ladybug How was your weekend?
    ********************
    Apparently, lol

The weather was too ugly here to do anything yesterday. :sad:

had the nerve to have a nappy azz curly wig on that skinny boy!

:wail:

Ace says:

There wad this movie…where three dudes were held in a cell and they ended up abusing one of there cellies so much he killed himself…(i’ll have to wait for my boo to wake up for the name of it…) but the same thing needs to happen to this muthaflucker… :mad:

“Yo, is dat reahl?”

:wail:

“What’s Lil Wayne’s favorite Pizza? Lil’ Seizures”
    ———–

People can be so rude

that_VA_thickchick says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

“What’s Lil Wayne’s favorite Pizza? Lil’ Seizures”
    ———–

People can be so rude

we gone let folk drag us to hell right along with them. :rofl:

Miapluck says:

Oh well, he’s lucky that’s all he got…sicko

Milky says: