Michael Jordan’s Alleged Baby Mama Heads to Court

Michael Jordan and Pamela Smith

The woman who accused NBA legend Michael Jordan of fathering her son had her day in court today.

Pamela Smith was due to go before Judge Bensonetta Tipton Lane at 2 p.m. today. Smith’s attorney, Randy Kessler, is confident that Judge Tipton Lane won’t dismiss the case, per Jordan’s request.

Smith contends that Jordan fathered Grant Pierce Jordan Reynolds during a romantic fling 17 years ago, while Jordan was still married to his first wife, Juanita. But Jordan countered that Smith named her ex-husband as the boy’s father in divorce papers in 2005.

According to Rollingout Magazine (via NoMercyforYourFaves.com):

“Kessler said in a statement to press, “We are honored to have been asked to represent Ms. Smith who has been unable to resolve this matter herself. The vicious statements made in Mr. Jordan’s legal documents will be responded to in her own forthcoming pleadings, but at this time Ms. Smith wants to be clear. Her former husband Mr. Reynolds has not been involved in her child’s life since the divorce in 2005, has never paid support for the child and has shown no interest in the child. The claims by Respondent’s counsel that ‘It is troubling that Smith now inflicts measurable harm upon her son while seeking to deprive her son’s father Reynolds, of the rights and privileges of joint legal custody’ are completely unfounded and meant only to disparage her. Our client feels that Mr. Jordan had numerous opportunities to resolve this matter by having a simple conversation with her. If he claims he is not the father, a simple $300 saliva test could likely resolve the issue instead of further court or public involvement.”

• Judge in Raymond vs Raymond Case Steps Down
  • Allen Iverson and Tawanna Iverson Reach Divorce Settlement
  • BREAKING: FBI Probing Judicial Corruption in Connection with Raymond vs Raymond Case
  • Usher Raymond Wins Primary Custody of Sons
  • Photo: 4UMF.com

• Gigi26

Effing whores. Not only was she a side bytch she used her ex hubby as a pawn :no:

Trash box.

She’s pretty though :tea:

• MsOnederful

I’m watching this one closely

• Just Looking

Say What :popcorn: Something ain’t right in the bathwater. This Judge Tipton stay in the spotlight. :coffee:

• Gigi26

Hell i’m surprised MJ was smashing black women while with Juanita’s ass :lol: :tea:

Gigi :rofl: comment 1

• Nakeya_j

SO why don’t they just take the test and get it over with!

• ReadingIsFundamental

@But Jordan countered that Smith named her ex-husband as the boy’s father in divorce papers in 2005.

She is trying to win both ways I see. You can’t take back your groupie whore days just because ex-hubby ain’t knockin no more and Jordan stopped writing them hush money checks.

Everybody moved on and now she mad… 16 YEARS later.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

On topic: Hoes will be hoes.

Off Topic: :warning: OTB, dontchew EVEN try it :stop: EYE am the one that said Ice will get a Divorce from that huzzy! :cuss:

Now, Pay UP :waiting: :salivating:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

but what do DNA say?? :rules:

depending on what state, it dont eem matta tho. if she was still married when the child was born in VA the hubby whether he’s the daddy or not! :no:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

END THE BS TAKE A DAMN TEST, ALL THIS THROWING MUD IS A STALL TACTIC

WHO GIVES A FUG ABOUT THE WHEN, WHAT, WHO & WHERE, MOST OF THE TIME THE FACT REMAINS THEY WAS FUGGIN AND THERE IS A POSSIBILITY-NOW IF HE HIT IT RAW, MAN UP TAKE THE TEST AND SHUT UP!!

IF SHE WAS A LOW DOWN HOE, THAT’S ALL THE MOE REASON YOU ARSE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOUBLE WRAPPED :coffee: YOU CANT FEIGN IGNORANT AND PLAY VICTIM, THEN TURN AROUND AND ACT LIKE YOU BRIGHT AND GOT A CLUE ABOUT WHOSE THE DADDY ALL IN THE SAME BREATH

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

*the hubby is the daddy* :oops:

DTTS! :woohoo: sup ma?
      Gigi
      Just
      RIF
      Jen-nay!
      ERRYBODY :hi: yaw!

• OutsidetheBox

I’ve been following this. Her son is the one that pushed her up to this. Jordans own family has confirmed he been visiting the boy for years. The boy looks like Mike too. That nose.

• cougar lover

he look real happy to know that MJ might be his pops. hell i’d be poppin’ my colla too :rofl:

Fay Fay :happy: Girl I am so so sleepy :sad: :zzz:

:cheers:

• NaijaGal

in TX once you write your spouse or another person on the birth certificate, the only way you can get paternity determined is if the other person agrees to it…wonder what NC laws are…was this filed in NC???

:thinking: yeah he favors Mike, but why do this bull ish now :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

Damn! @dtts :rofl: he is not leaVing her!

• ReadingIsFundamental

Juanita is somewhere sipping on a strong martini laughing.

• Gigi26

Yo OTB I was thinking the same thing, the nose says a lot :yes:

But that can be a Gulf Region biological trait :rofl:

:hi: Fay!!

^^^^
      Werd? :wtf:

Well…well….well….

He tired of hiding in the shadows. Baby boy said I’m a muddaphuggin JORDAN!

• OutsidetheBox

He 16 or something @jenie. Prolly feeling hisself. Teens. :no:

• Who Dat

That boy look like Mike’s MAMA.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

2013 IS THE PEAK OF THE DECLINE IN MORALS-ANY AND EVERYTHING GOES

• Who Dat

Why the son got on that Members Only jacket and got an S-curl though?

that boy looks like Isaiah Thomas :thinking:

• OutsidetheBox

She looks like Jordans type. Jordan getting married soon too so maybe.. lololol

• OutsidetheBox

She looks like Jordans type. Jordan getting married soon too so maybe.. lololol

@Fay – Hey Sweetie :hug:

I agreeded to share my new jar of Whip with my sweetie, cause he was gonna run out and get some shea.

His other comments will have to be stated offline, but I was in tears. HE A FOOL.

Well, gossip is…….

Juan (Don Juan, IceT’s close friend) added that as part of their prenuptial agreement, Ice-T is entitled to collect on some interesting assets that he gave to Coco prior to their marriage.

“But Ice-T is a real serious player and believe me, he’s been getting his worth out of that female,” Juan added. “I heard something about it, that in the pre-nuptial agreement, he wanted his t*tties and that booty back. He owns that. She’s got to give it back.”

Shocking and bizarre news indeed. Let’s wait and see how this plays out.

• Gigi26

He got MJ’s eyes too :no: this ain’t looking good at all :lol:

That sprite bish ain’t leavin though so…yeah :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

Yup! @dubb!

• Gigi26

:hahaha: I said the same thing Dubb, that S-curl is just :no:

Fayla :yahoo:

Yup, the hubby is the daddy :rofl:
      Dumb hoe hustled two steps up and five steps back :danban:
      #itsherfault

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Well, gossip is…….
      Shocking and bizarre news indeed. Let’s wait and see how this plays out.

Wasn’t that ninja a pimp or something on the low :thinking: yeah she gone be giving all that back :lol:

• Who Dat

wonder what NC laws are…was this filed in NC???
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Here in NC if you are married to a woman and she gives birth to a kid DURING the marriage…you better feed his/her lil azz til they look like you. Yall can be apart for 4 years. But if yall was still LEGALLY wed when that kids was born…

I am still technically married. To be a real bish I oughta go get knocked and send my estranged azzhole a birth certificate and some child support papers :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Nope Gigs! They filed for a marriage license just last week!

• LadieLeo

What does the fact that the ex hubby doesn’t see the boy have to do with the law suit??? She’s the one who named him in the divorce decree and all…..this broads are too much, too much of nothing.

• Just Looking

and no doc gonna take it out, her lawyer will just have her pay the cost of the ASSests.

Ahhhhh OTB :huh: and then GA’s face :lol:
      Bet’s still on :hahaha:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

@Just :dead: :hahaha: :rofl:

lawd he DEAD azz wrong! ROFLL!

• OutsidetheBox

Yep my daughter got my last name cause I wasn’t married in Georgia. Said I couldn’t just be giving her no names :hahaha:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:rofl: lawd not the “S” curl! :rofl:

why fo come they still MAKE Them?? :ha:

• Just Looking

But if yall was still LEGALLY wed when that kids was born…
      That’s the shizz that Kayne and Dust Puz is going through with Kris Creme.

Gimma ya azz back :mad: <–Ice :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Imma be toomad! Let me start gathering these urban-ges. Lololol

Humphries is the daddy too :rofl:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Kim is such a dumb broad for getting pregnant by dude while she is still legally married. dummy

• Just Looking

@Fay – I was gonna ring you but I couldn’t stop laughing, he was like call Stephen now and let me hear “her” voice.

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:dead: they don’t know u like that! :blink:

hey love! :love:

RIF, I think it ‘fits her’ perfectly :rofl:

Hoes, do hoe-type ish :yes:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Ms. Blu Rain

:thinking: do you go to the pet store and get one of those rabbits to pee on? :huh:

• Gigi26

:no: That is if Kimmy’s silicone ass is really pregnant….

Ahh was that coon discussed this am? Consequence and that “line” he attempting to drop? Man I want some 5 percenta cats to grab him up and beat his teef in his mouth :no:

• LadieLeo

You’d think folk don’t know how not to get knocked up…..this mess is just too much :no:

• Who Dat

Humphries is the daddy too
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He sure the fugg ill. Legally. If Kris Humphries wanted to be an azz and we SEE he is…he can sue them for custody. Just cause he can.

Also in NC too…And this was some real bullshat…married or NOT…if a man signs a birth cert for a kid…and DNA later proves the kid is NOT his…guess what? Your azz STILL gonna pay til that kid is 18.

• Just Looking

Thinks Kris agreeded to sign some kind of paper work. Just Crazy…He pressed for anulment. Pleaze next he be saying he was a virgin, first I was on hiz side, now it’s just old.

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

So I was in East Point and stumbled upon this black owned boutique…it was so nice in there. It was black art, skirts, head wraps, oils, soaps and the cutest graphic tees. I can’t for the life of me go into a black owned small business and browse. I feel so bad afterwards. I saw a t-shirt I wanted and my boy surprised me and got me 2. I did buy 3 oils and a cuff with elephants on it. I will be frequenting that shop regularly. And she was really nice.

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Just Looking says:

:hahaha: guhl i woulda be NO MO GOOD OK! :rofl:

Just Looking says:

But if yall was still LEGALLY wed when that kids was born…
      That’s the shizz that Kayne and Dust Puz is going through with Kris Creme.

maybe that’s how Ye plan on gettin outta CS :think:

• LadieLeo

@Kenya, who peeing on rabbits? What I miss? :huh:

• Who Dat

I want some 5 percenta cats to grab him up and beat his teef in his mouth
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I want ANYBODY to grab him and beat his teef in his mouth.

Them bishes is distracting. Ole Bugs Bunny looking bastid.

• Gigi26

And Rasheeda I pay a G a bundle of garbage ass hair behind…lawd Raqi ain’t hip to the dutty bytch game cuz I woulda lit that hair on fire :yes:

Bish got money for a bundle n a Chanel but no money for a closure :no:

She look like she smells of sour cream and piss..mixed with Love Spell.

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Ms. Blu Rain says:

:thinking: do you go to the pet store and get one of those rabbits to pee on

:huh:

wth i miss?? rabbits & pee-pee?? :no: :kona:

• Just Looking

also if some states if a woman put your name on the birth certificate and it comes out you ain’t the daddy you may still be responsible for child support. The Chisup program is all ****ed up for those doing the right thing.

• FuturedocDonte

Bensonetfa got to be one paid biotch… How she keep landing these high profile cases :mad: mike I hope for your bank accounts sake that the baby ain’t yours

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

LadieLeo says:

@Kenya, who peeing on rabbits? What I miss?

we are >here< ms pretty legs :tea:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

I :heart: a nice black folk shop. Don’t let me find some children’s books, raw shea butter that ain’t a million dollars, and some black soap *slams gavel* SOLD!

• Gigi26

I want ANYBODY to grab him and beat his teef in his mouth.

Them bishes is distracting. Ole Bugs Bunny looking bastid.
      ————————-
      When he walked in my face was like :blink: This NIGGA TEEF ARRIVE BEFORE THE REST OF HIM!

• Just Looking

Phadrea was talking about peeing on or giving rabbits piss. To verify if one is preggers. Can’t wait to see next week, when Cordell tells his BEARD in so many words he don’t want to be no daddy. He no that little girl don’t know nothing about birthing and keeping no babies.

That boy don’t look like a Jordan to me. He looks like a member of Pretty Ricky

• Lady_Elle

Only $300. that is LESS than a day of golf for MJ.

He is afraid to take the test.

That young man deserves to know if he is/ is not his father!

MJ is messy! He could have taken care of this a long time ago… quietly!

:moonstruckslap: to Fay & Leo, Snap Outta It #mybad *snickers*

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Yes @Gelly. I got some oil that smells like I have been rolling in Mangoes butt naked all day. Everywhere I went ppl were saying I smelled good.

• GellySammich

She look like she smells of sour cream and piss..mixed with Love Spell.
      Gigi :expelliamus: you don’t need a keyboard any more :crying:

• Just Looking

:offtopic: Syck of this talking bout the Cardinals taking a vowing to be secret. Hell they have been hiding molestion for decades.

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Ms. Blu Rain says:

do you go to the pet store and get one of those rabbits to pee on

wth i miss?? rabbits & pee-pee??
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Jesus be a toilet!

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Ms. Blu Rain

Just Looking says:

********

:yes: @ all for this ^^^. I wanna test that theory. Just curious if it has to be a petstore rabbit or a wild rabbit b/c I can get a wild one for free in my yard..

• LadieLeo

I was a little confused about the rabbit and pee and such cause I don’t watch that show…..Thanks Fay, I try to keep them smooth and moisturized :yes:

That young man deserves to know if he is/ is not his father!

Does he? :thinking:
      His mom cheated him outta that though IMB
      ION think they can ‘make him’ take the test but IONO :shrug:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Chile put the Plum wine down :bow:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Why did I tell these girls I will polish and decorate their fingernails? WHY?????????????? :wails:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

That boy don’t look like a Jordan to me. He looks like a member of Pretty Ricky

:dead:

Jesus be a toilet!
      *stank face* I refuse to pee on Jesus :no:

• LadieLeo

GellySammich says:

She look like she smells of sour cream and piss..mixed with Love Spell.
      Gigi :expelliamus: you don’t need a keyboard any more
      *******************************
      Everytime I read Gigi’s font I feel my life is extended that much more…I :love: Gigi’s font.

Only in America! :hahaha: Only on SR!

• Nakeya_j

Jesus be a toilet!
      —-
      Uhh my Jesus can not be a toilet. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

MN, too….
      __________________________________________________________________
      Im sure the momma was ready to let sleeping dogs lie that boy smelled a come up… he a golddigger like his momma and aint missing out on that Jordan inheritance/status. You see how Jeffery and Marcus out here wilding out. You and I know it aint gon be the same but tell that to a a sixteen year old kid. The momma is the dayum dummy though. She missed her meal ticket.

• LadieLeo

Jesus be a toilet!
      *stank face* I refuse to pee on Jesus

******************
      :ghost:

Jesus be a toilet!
      *stank face* I refuse to pee on Jesus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost:

ION think they can ‘make him’ take the test but IONO
      ============================
      legally they can’t

• Diva

Jesus make a toilet…how bout that geesh

• FuturedocDonte

I’m just checking in to see if y’all are being shait

:hahaha: :rofl:

((on the factory bullhorn))

Yall better :stop: playing around :rofl:

MsDiva didn’t even know she was gonna font that :hahaha:

Made me forget to :cosign: NikkeMinxx

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

It sounds like some of you really believe this NBA groupie had Jordan’s child? Please… :eyeroll: Give Jordan a little credit for knowing a groupie when he sees one.

• LadieLeo

NaijaGal says:

ION think they can ‘make him’ take the test but IONO
      ============================
      legally they can’t

**********************
      and I’m thinking since she declared someone else the daddy on a legal document they can’t enter a default judgement against him either. But ion know for sure that ain’t been covered on Judge Judy.

:ghost:

• Just Looking

@Blu – Back in the 20’s they use to INJECT a womens urnine in a rabbit if the rabbit died the woman was preggers, however any urine injected the po bunny would die. Blah blah, but that how the saying started.

• Who Dat

Jesus be a toilet!
      *stank face* I refuse to pee on Jesus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:wail:

• LadieLeo

It sounds like some of you really believe this NBA groupie had Jordan’s child? Please… Give Jordan a little credit for knowing a groupie when he sees one.

********************************************
      David and Sampson fell for a lil groupie love and they were better men then Jordan…but who knows :shrugs:

NaijaGal says:

ION think they can ‘make him’ take the test but IONO
      ============================
      legally they can’t

:banned: <–Case Closed then….
      She can write a book on her hoein :shrug: back then, that's all I've got :lol:

• that_VA_thickchick

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

LadieLeo says:

@Kenya, who peeing on rabbits? What I miss?

we are >here< ms pretty legs

The old folk used to do something like making rabbits drink your pee to see if you were pregnant. If the rabbit died you were knocked up. Phaedra said something about it to Porsha on Sunday's episode of RHOA and no one knew what she was talking about.

I personally have heard the phrase "the rabbit died" so I knew but…. :shrugs: Guess I'm old. lol

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

So was she married to the other fella at time or no?
      ___________________________________________________________
      My father was already locked up when I arrived so I had my mom’s last name. Fast forward, 25 years and a vacated conviction… that man hadn’t been home 24 hours before he dragged my momma to the registrar to change my last name… I was in MN and am still confused as to which one of them acted a pure arse that day in that office because it is beyond me how they could change my name at 26 and I wasnt NO WHERE around.

• that_VA_thickchick

Just Looking says:

@Blu – Back in the 20?s they use to INJECT a womens urnine in a rabbit if the rabbit died the woman was preggers, however any urine injected the po bunny would die. Blah blah, but that how the saying started.
      :yes: What she said!

Remember Glenn Close put that rabbit boiling on the stove yall :eek:

• that_VA_thickchick

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Remember Glenn Close put that rabbit boiling on the stove yall
      _________
      You went all the way left wit it…but yes. Yes I do. I was kinda young when that movie came out. Scared the shat outta me. That and Hand That Rocks The Cradle.

@LadyLeo – YOu been watching The Bible? I like the new verison. :yes:

Now yall done messed up the petstore story we were gonna :ha: at next week :rollseyes:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

((on the factory bullhorn))

Yall better playing around

MsDiva didn’t even know she was gonna font that

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :newbie:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He gets no credit from me.

He seen one walk into that rest. in Chicago named Juanita. She had “dated” at least 2 OVA Chi athletes BEFORE MJ. Including his teammate Reggie Theus.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

@auntSan Ion know if he did or didnt knock this lady up but if he had aimed betwixt the boobies or the back of the throat we wouldn’t be having this conversation…

Remember Glenn Close put that rabbit boiling on the stove yall :eek:
      I’m not sure why this made me chuckle. Like full body shake chuckle.

• Milky

Who peeing on Jesus? :wtf: r yall doing in here?

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Nakeya_j says:

SO why don’t they just take the test and get it over with!
      ***********************

Because he’s scared the boy might be his. Just like LeBron won’t submit a DNA test in court for his daddy. He on’t wanna know.

• LadieLeo

Good Night All :bye:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Ms. Blu Rain

Oh ok. I guess that makes sense. Of course the rabbit would die if you injected urine it.. oh well there goes that theory then…

Jesus be a negative EBT test… :peace:

Remember Glenn Close put that rabbit boiling on the stove yall
      ===============================
      :yes: and nigguhs never learn :no:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Remember Glenn Close put that rabbit boiling on the stove yall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      How else do you cook rabbit? You gots to boil it so it'll be tenda :rofl:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Ms. Blu Rain

*correction* Ept test :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

@Bird.. I have theory but am interested in someone else’s…. Why dont you think Lebron will take the test for that man? I know you say he dont wnna know but WHY dont he wanna know?

• that_VA_thickchick

Night Ladiebug :love:

• Just Looking

That may have been safe back then, now hoes running to the bathroom and scooping that up and inserting in woohoo. :yes:

• LadieLeo

Just Looking says:

@LadyLeo – YOu been watching The Bible? I like the new verison
      ********************
      I have it on DVR so I’ll check it out eventually. I think my mom and nem will come over and we’ll watch it together.

Milky says:

Who peeing on Jesus? r yall doing in here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :smack: *calls up Iyanla for a session* :thinking: can she fix my e-life?

• LadieLeo

Night ThickyThickVa…. :steer: home to make you dinner.

I wanna see The Bible :yes:

• GellySammich

DTTS… what color are the characters of the Bible series? Is it white Jesus?

#seriousquestion

• Just Looking

Nite Leo – Now that’see good family time. I’mma make the kids watch it, after they all come on. Over a two day period. :yes:

• Miapluck

Mama’s baby, daddy’s maybe…What a role model for her son…Nobody’s perfect, but Ms. Thang should have taken these steps 16 years ago…

• GellySammich

Milky that’s YOUR folks making Jesus a toilet :no: you supposed to CALL on him… not..

nevermind… too far huh :kona:

• Number 5 Is Alive!!!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I wanna see The Bible

Has pumpkins mama checked in today :think: They on facebook talm bout she was arrested at Kroger using counterfeit wic vouchers? Im worried bout my friend :wail:

GellySammich says:

Milky that’s YOUR folks making Jesus a toilet you supposed to CALL on him… not..

nevermind… too far huh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I hatechu Gellysammich!!!! :cuss: you ain’t right

• Just Looking

@DTTS – Missed the first night, it’s on You Tube. The first couple of nights the entire first couple of episodes. :yes:

Didn’t realize that Roma Downey was one of the producers. memba Touched by Angel.

• FuturedocDonte

:offtopic:

Pilar went on the stand and said Deion uses steroids and he screamed ” Oh God” and stormed out the courtroom. Auntie where was this post :rofl:

• LuvMySailor

I just delived my son two weeks ago today :yahoo:

Anyway, in Virigina a man has two years from the date a legal separation is filed to contest the paternity of his children born in marriage. After that, he is considered the legal father.

When I was filing out my sons’ birth certificate paperwork, I had to fill out the application for married couples. I didn’t see what the section for single mothers stated but I think you had to have consent to place a man on the birth certificate.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I am going out on a limb here. I think Gloria has told ‘Bron for years somebody else was his dad…and then this dude comes along…and who wants to think that their mother was a hoe at 15?

• NaijaGal

you supposed to CALL on him… not..
      ====================
      not chit on him #helpful

• Number 5 Is Alive!!!

Just Looking says:

Hey baby :kiss: Hows tricks? Word on facebook is your doctor got busted trynna bill your gastric bypass as kidney surgery? Is this true :think:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

@NikkeMinxx says:

*************************

Because he don’t want to acknowledge that nigra that done came out the woodwork after he done got rich and famous. Of course daddy claiming he didn’t know LeBron was his sone until he became a starra and him and moms hit the limelight. He knew he smashed the appropriate number of years ago and some part of his name is part of LeBron’s name. I can’t remember which name, first, middle or last. And LeBron does look like him. Mama know that’s his baby that’s why she named him after the man that she had a one night stand with.

FuturedocDonte says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      And he and Tracy Edmonds are a couple and have been for some time now!

• Just Looking

:rofl: :casket: Is this my E-Bestest Friend?

NaijaGal says:

you supposed to CALL on him… not..
      ====================
      not chit on him #helpful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Oh my Jesus…help me please

LUVSAILOR :yahoo: congrats momma

*I thought Lebron and dude tested and he wasn’t the father*

@NikkeMinxx says:

Rumor has it ole boy was a grown man lawyer and she was what 14 :shrug: OR something along those lines….
      #aintmyfault

congrats @Luvmysailor

• Number 5 Is Alive!!!

Is this my E-Bestest Friend?

You know it is shuga :kiss: Glad to see you doing just fine :yes:

==============================
      Deion cried on the stand last week…I don’t know why Pilar keeps dragging this on, you lost…take your baby girl, child support and what was offered in the pre-nup and keep it moving

aaaand here enters Naija :(

Oh Brendbew :hahaha:

*tickles your fancy* #theotherone :D

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

FuturedocDonte says:

************************

Girl they actin a plum fool up in the courthouse. Miss Tracy Edmonds acting just as foul. Crazy. This ought to be on TV with cameras in the parking lot and errthang.

• Just Looking

Hey 5 Alive :happy: It’s true, he was also posing as OB/GYN and was using a camera pen and taking pictures of folks coochie cat and killed himself. My bad, that was your doc.

Tell you what that sucka did do, say I well enough to start working from HOME. SUCKA :mad:

Gelly, IONO maybe tanned folks :kona:

• GellySammich

Congrats SailorLuv! YYAAAAAY for new babies!!

• Who Dat

Rumor has it ole boy was a grown man lawyer and she was what 14 OR something along those lines….
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yes. That aint a rumor. I think his birthdate, that man law license and his birthdate, and Gloria James bdate can back this up.

@GELLY – why Denise Huxtable get all the fine men though

• Number 5 Is Alive!!!

Just Looking says:

Hey 5 Alive It’s true, he was also posing as OB/GYN and was using a camera pen and taking pictures of folks coochie cat and killed himself. My bad, that was your doc.

^^Naw girl,,,Memba that was me who got arrested with the camera pen photograffin menzes in the gym shower. them white menzes wasnt mad i had them on film, they was mad you could barely see them peckas on film-okay….haters…i got 2 mo yrs of probation fo that ish :mad:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

NaijaGal says:

*I thought Lebron and dude tested and he wasn’t the father*
      ******************************

The daddy say, LeBron claims to have done one of those home DNA tests and said it was negative. The daddy wanted a court supervised test not something that LeBron controlled and he couldn’t even see.

• Just Looking

Bye Alive 5 and 7 On your side. I gotta go. I got 1 hour to do 4 hours dominican housework to do, for my beau come home. Plus he said he might climb on me tonight and do his business. :happy: He says I’m so much sexier since bunion removal, and gastiric bypass.

Sailor :yahoo: Congrats yo!
      ======
      Kdub, I think his name is Bryce, and that’s supposedly Bron’s son’s name, or middle name :shrug:

You can’t help who your mom is Bron or Smith up there :shrug: #aintchofault

• Number 5 Is Alive!!!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Is you on facebook? You know how i can cheat on this bejewled game? My ex is gettin in my ass,,,,and not in a good way-ok…I wanna beat this bish :mad:

• Number 5 Is Alive!!!

Plus he said he might climb on me tonight and do his business. He says I’m so much sexier since bunion removal, and gastiric bypass.

:rofl: Luv ya Celie :love:

• NaijaGal

oh gotcha, thanks Bird…well I ain’t mad at LeBron, nigguh show up after he’s made it like Shaq’s daddy…nah, move around nigguh

Looking, I heard that Brenden suggested saving and putting them bunions underneath your pillow Tooth Fairy-style :yes:

:kona:

NaijaGal says:

@GELLY – why Denise Huxtable get all the fine men though
      I think that’s your answer punkinbunkin. She’s Denise Huxtable. Now if you asked why Vanessa get the fine ones we have a real question on our hands. #sheannoysme

Gelly, Vanessa seemed like the typical annoying middle child :rofl:

• NaijaGal

GELLY – you ain’ thave to do ‘Nessa like that…the only one that annoyed me was Olivia…can’t stand grown ass kids

Yew already know the answer to that :rollseyes:

I like how the Huxables had 2 mulattos and 3 black kids :thumbsup:

Awww Naija I liked little Olivia :rofl:

• Who Dat

I like how the Huxables had 2 mulattos and 3 black kids

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      *wall slides*

:wail:

Dr. Huxtable needed a fuggin DNA test since we on topic

• NaijaGal

DTTS – I always wanted to mush her face…remember the epi where she wanted to sing for the old Aunt “I’m a Woman” if’in you don’t sit your fast tail ass down :mad: ugh she irked me

<—Seent someone get Stomped for calling someone that…

:nite:

Dr. Huxtable needed a fuggin DNA test since we on topic
      ============================
      :yes: Claire and those late night hours at the law firm :tea:

• Who Dat

:wail:

:wail:

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY AINT NOBAWDEE TOLD ME THAT IS @CALI JESUS?

• NaijaGal

we thought you knew :wail: :wail: as you can see she’s back to her random ways

• ReadingIsFundamental

Wasn’t it weird that he was in the basement (his office) all the time with women’s legs open all day?

Cool if you are a doctor but, go be with those prego women in an office somewhere. … not here with your wife and kids in the house.

NaijaGal says:

DTTS – I always wanted to mush her face…remember the epi where she wanted to sing for the old Aunt “I’m a Woman” if’in you don’t sit your fast tail ass down ugh she irked me
      ^^^^^^^^
      I ain’t curr for Vanessa eitha. I liked when Claire was finna get in her arse for seeing that band. What were they called? The Rockers? The Wretched?

• ReadingIsFundamental

I didn’t like that oldest daughter and her slow *ss husband. He was such a punk.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

^^^^^^
      Sondra and Elvin.

• Betamax82

That bot looks like Lupe

• ReadingIsFundamental

OH yes them dummies. Sondra and Elvin irked me to no end.

• MzTisch

I stopped watching when they brought Olivia on and it became her show. Okay, she’s cute. I get it. I was around Rudy’s age at that time, and at that time she was becoming a beauty and was about to date. I would have like to see more of her and Bud and Stanley (Merlin Santana) cute self! I was done with Olivia and her jumpsuits….ugh!

But, I do love Raven now. She’s a beauty.

• GellySammich

I think it was the wretched. She makes me face scrunch though. Old fightin yo sister, drinking game, stupid hair cut, old man loving :mad:

• ReadingIsFundamental

I watched me some “Different World” though.

^^^^^
      Yes! I hated that high top fade thing she had……..ugh! And when she was with Dabness……..

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

*************************

Don’t hate on Nessa. Her and Ron Johnson been together for years. She made the Hillman visit do what it do.

the dynamic between Bud and Stanley was fantastic :lol:

• GellySammich

=/ is Ron Johnson considered the fine ones?

the dynamic between Bud and Stanley was fantastic
      ^^^^^
      Yes, they were real good friends in real life. I loved it when they were on.

• NaijaGal

yall gone let Nessa be great :crying1: it ain’t her fault they had her go from Robert to Jeremy to Dabis…you’d be fcuked up too

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

ReadingIsFundamental says:

*************************

Anybody seen Mandeecees heading to court on Friday? I told hubby they playin my boy out. Got him lookin like Elvin with that big curly afro and full beard.

• GellySammich

Different World was my show after the first season and before Lena nem. That dang Whitley :love:

drinking game
      ===========
      chug a lug, chug a lug :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

yall gone let Nessa be great it ain’t her fault they had her go from Robert to Jeremy to Dabis…you’d be fcuked up too
      ^^^^^
      Saw the episode when she lied about being with Jeremy over the weekend. Claire was finnna get in dat arse. Why was she always about to be toe up by Claire? Nessa stayed in some ish though? I give her character that much. Her and Theo.

• GellySammich

don’t get mad but I also ain’t like the old people :scared:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

the dynamic between Bud and Stanley was fantastic
      ***********************

I loved them. Kenny was fightin for his woman. I love Kenny as an actor. Sorry he couldn’t make a career of it.

NaijaGal says:

^^^^^
      Robert. Omg! Looking like one of the Debarge’s.

don’t get mad but I also ain’t like the old people
      ^^^^^^^^^
      I loved the grandparents. They were cool as heyul.

Random..

Bump n Grind video came on. In the beginning, it was just a bunch of little girls in the crowd screaming his name.

wtf.

the dynamic between Bud and Stanley was fantastic
      ***********************

^^^^^^
      Kenny would have some of the best lines! Smart arse mouth…….

• GellySammich

Claire was finnna get in dat arse.
      oh em gee I looooove when Claire sets them straight. When she got on Denise for being a jerk about getting her first car (it was funny when Cliff was describing the car too), or got on Vanessa about that make up, or any of them. =/ not sure why I liked seeing her kids get in trouble

• ReadingIsFundamental

… bunch of tore up sideburns from perms and side ponytail little girls at that.

• Betamax82

MzTisch says:

NaijaGal says:
      ^^^^^
      Robert. Omg! Looking like one of the Debarge’s.
      ________________________________________________________

• luVn_liFe…

Waiting for the Day when sharon REED comes for LBJ like this after 17.8 yrs :tea:

• GellySammich

Robert was so weird :lol: poor thing couldn’t keep a girlfriend to save his life

don’t get mad but I also ain’t like the old people
      ======================
      :eek: get thee behind me

• GellySammich

luvn!! :hater: <— really my protest sign saying "Bring Back the Boop"

GellySammich says:

Claire was finnna get in dat arse.
      ^^^^
      Cuz, you could relate. They were the first black family I could relate to. I didn’t grow up like the Jeffersons and not like the Evan’s, and I was barely a nut when those shows were out. I only started watching in syndication when I got older and could “get it”. I wanted to BE the Cosby’s.

• luVn_liFe…

GELLY!!!!! :happy: oKaY

=============================
      yes all great epis…when she told Denise she could take whatever was in that bank account of hers and go discover America, I died then lived again :lol: I ain’t really care for Elvin or Sandra so their scenes always annoyed me, especially the birth of the twins

how Nelson and Winne go from chocolate drops to messicans though :lol:

• Number 5 Is Alive!!!

Im so ICDC…college Im so ICDC collllllege :dance:

NaijaGal says:

don’t get mad but I also ain’t like the old people
      ======================
      :eek: get thee behind me
      :ashamed: I was scared of old people when I was little and just never quiiiite grew to love em
      (OMG that sounds so awful)

• luVn_liFe…

Yes GEllY it IS Awful :huh:
      I hope u have a fouNtain of Youth :hug:

Cuz, you could relate.
      ===============
      :yes: even though they were a lawyer and doctor they were basic in their living and chit

• MzTisch

Gelly scurred of the elderly?!?!?!?!

• Betamax82

Naija you’re so nostalgic :lol: do you visit Retro Junk

• GellySammich

lol they sure did Naija!! One show they were 4 months and brown as hersheys waiting on erbody to get back from the Michael Jackson concert. Next show they were 4 years old :huh: and mixed :blink:

• GellySammich

:rofl: I’m not scared NOW. Listen. I’m not going into my issues with yall. I’ve seen how yall do folks :hahaha:

Gelly :think:

Now, what did you think they would do to you back then?

• NaijaGal

BETA – :lol: I am…what is Retro Junk?

• GellySammich

I THINK it probably stemmed from my great grandmother having alzheimers when I was little. She scared me :shrug: and that was the only old person around me. She hit me for no reason when. The only memory I have of her right now is her throwing up (like that’s the ONLY thing I can actually SEE her doing). I assume that’s where it started.

• Anna

ReadingIsFundamental says:

OH yes them dummies. Sondra and Elvin irked me to no end.

~~~~~~~
      They didn’t bother me so much. Had to find the humor in how one was in Med School, other in Law, and they chose to run a Wilderness Shop, and live in a (less)than studio apt.

• OutsidetheBox

Lets talk about this fear of olds, elder-phobia perhaps..

• GellySammich

***please remove the “when” from that post

• ReadingIsFundamental

Poor Gelly. That must have been scary.

• luVn_liFe…

NaijaGal says:

*I thought Lebron and dude tested and he wasn’t the father*
      ******************************

~ ~ ~ ~
      Screw that Loser!he didnt LooK for lBJ\Glo when they wer in the projects shivering ~FoH

• Betamax82

Naija an awesome website about your childhood memories tv shows, toys, video games just too much to name you should check it out I swear you’ll see something and say I forgot all about that

• luVn_liFe…

:hug: GEllY

Poor Gelly.
      lol you don’t have to feel sorry for me. I barely remember her. I’m just assuming that’s where I developed my fear of old. But I promise I’m not scared now :hahaha:

• luVn_liFe…

• GellySammich

=/ don’t look at me type like this OTB. I said I didn’t like Meagan and you ain’t love me right for weeks. Imagine how you gonna feel if I ain’t like old people :crying: don’t leave me #workinprogress

• MzTisch

Gelly, I take back my laff. That makes sense.

• Diva

Ya’ll heffas still in here? :rofl:

• GellySammich

:rofl: you don’t have to take it back Tisch. I didn’t say it to be serious but it’s true at the same time. Promise it’s not a sensitive subject or anything.

BETA – I’m gonna check it out…thanks

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

I think I have narcolepsy cause a bish can’t keep her eyes open.

G’night

• ReadingIsFundamental

Diva, we are in here trying to make Gelly Sammiches but, it’s not going well.

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

You ever took out food to cook and don’t know what to do with it? Well that’s me. There are some egg noodles, peas, onions and chicken breasts.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Girl add some velvetta cheese and you got a casserole! #helpful

YNH

Jesus be a skillet. you betta work that.

===================
      yes…so you’re basically about to have stir fry noodles with chicken

ReadingIsFundamental says:

YNH

Jesus be a skillet. you betta work that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      but he can’t be a toilet :smack: see ya’ll got issues :rofl:

Diva says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Girl add some velvetta cheese and you got a casserole! #helpful

^^^^^
      Or cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup? #helpful

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Cheese is not an option as I have given up cheese and all I have are veggie slices(cheese substitute) but I will saute veggies, boil noodles and chop the chicken. I will out the veggies and chicken over the noodles. Ploop. thanks guys.

• ReadingIsFundamental

WTF is wrong with you Diva. No Jesus can’t be a toilet. He can be a skillet and make that woman some food.

Girl, get you another drink cause you trippin.

Here :koolaid3:

Bob Marley Live in Dortmund

can’t nobody tell me nothin right now! Im jammin!

Bob Marley
      ==========
      *puts lighter up*

:whistle:
      no woman no cry

• ReadingIsFundamental

we dont need no drama… what we need is love..

he makes me wanna smoke and i don’t smoke.

• NaijaGal

RIF – have you seen the documentary about his wife including his mistress former Ms Jamaica??? it was a very good documentary…dude was trife as hell though

• ReadingIsFundamental

yeah he was Naija but, most humans are. I still think God had his hand on him though. As women, we let n*ggas act trife with us. His music calms my soul. I wouldn’t of let him f*ck though. lol

• ReadingIsFundamental

and I didn’t see the full documentary but, I’ve read three books about him. As a man he was flawed but, his talent saved some souls.

• ReadingIsFundamental

oh and the video of his coffin draped in black and yellow. :crying:

These rappers these days wouldn’t even get it.