Michelle Obama Covers Vogue Again

Michelle Obama covers Vogue

First Lady Michelle Obama graces the cover of Vogue again. The last time she covered Vogue was in 2009, a year after Barack Obama won his historic first term in the White house. She’s wearing a Reed Krakoff dress on the April 2013 cover.

In the in-depth article, Mrs. Obama, and her husband Barack, discuss their lives together and how his presidency has drastically altered the dynamics of their marriage. Their personal revelations sheds light on why they took separate vacations last month.

Mrs. Obama recalls setting Barack Obama’s bachelor pad in Washington on fire to force him to move.

“…Campaigns weren’t as expensive,” said Barack. “So a lot of members of Congress bought homes here in the area; their kids went to school here; they ended up socializing in part because their families were here. By the time I got to the Senate, that had changed. Michelle and the girls, for example, stayed in Chicago, and I had this little bachelor apartment that Michelle refused to stay in because she thought it was a little, uh. . . .You know, pizza boxes everywhere,” he says. “When she came, I had to get a hotel room.”

Michelle Obama leans in to the writer, “That place caught on fire,” she said.

“It did end up catching on fire,” says the president sheepishly.

Mr. Obama gave his thoughts on how his presidency has driven a wedge between him and Michelle.

“She is a great mom. What is also true is Michelle’s had to accommodate”—he pauses for a long while—“a life that”—another pause—“it’s fair to say was not necessarily what she envisioned for herself. She has to put up with me. And my schedule and my stresses. And she’s done a great job on that. But I think it would be a mistake to think that my wife, when I walk in the door, is, Hey, honey, how was your day? Let me give you a neck rub. It’s not as if Michelle is thinking in terms of, How do I cater to my husband? I think it’s much more, We’re a team, and how do I make sure that this guy is together enough that he’s paying attention to his girls and not forgetting the basketball game that he’s supposed to be going to on Sunday? So she’s basically managing me quite effectively—that’s what it comes down to. I’m sure Valerie might have made it sound more romantic.”

Mrs. Obama struggled to explain how she manages life with a man who exhibits narcissistic tendencies, by “mirroring” him.

“Well, patience and calm I’m borrowing,” says the First Lady. “Or trying to mirror. I’ve learned that from my husband, that sort of, you know, ability to not get too high or too low with changes and bumps in the road . . . to do more breathing in and just going with it. I’m learning that every day. And to the extent that I’ve made changes in my life, it’s just sort of stepping back and seeing a change not as something to guard against but as a wonderful addition . . . that can make life fun and unexpected. Oftentimes, it’s the way we react to change that is the thing that determines the overall experience. So I’ve learned to let go and enjoy it and take it in and not take things too personally.”

Like most narcissists, the president often forgets that the world doesn’t revolve around him. Barack says Mrs. Obama constantly reminds him to make time for their daughters, Malia and Sasha:

“And what Michelle has done is to remind me every day of the virtues of order.” The First Lady lets out a big laugh. “Being on time. Hanging up your clothes. Being intentional about planning time with your kids. In some ways I think . . . we’re very different people, and some of that’s temperamental, some of it is how we grew up. Michelle grew up in a model nuclear family: mom, dad, brother… My mother was this wonderful spirit, and she was adventurous but not always very well organized. And, so, what that means is that I’m more comfortable with change and adventure and trying new things, but the downside of it is, sometimes—particularly when we were early on in our marriage—I wasn’t always thinking about the fact that my free-spirited ways might be having an impact on the person I’m with. And conversely, early in our marriage, Michelle provided this sense of stability and clarity and certainty about things, but sometimes she resisted trying something new just because it might seem a little scary or push her out of her comfort zone. I think what we’ve learned from each other is that sense of. . . .” “Balance,” she says. “There’s no doubt I’m a better man having spent time with Michelle. I would never say that Michelle’s a better woman, but I will say she’s a little more patient.”

Read the full article here.

Spotted on Celebitchy.com

• Obama Campaign: “Vote like your lady parts depend on it”
  • Video: Obama – “I made a mistake”
  • FanMAIL: Why doesn’t Obama show the black side of his family?’
  • Michelle Obama Covers Vogue

241 Responses to “Michelle Obama Covers Vogue Again”

Breezy says:

@Sandra who is not a narcissist to u?
      Something about the first lady mouth is off but I like her dress

I just adore them :love:

*so this is what took so long huh Sandra, had to find ways to negatively spin the article…welp it didn’t work on me*

:obama: -2016 and all will deal

Smonae says:

She looking all jazzy, get it FLOTUS :)

NaijaGal says:

Vogue is so wrong for photoshopping Consequence’s grill onto my First Lady :nono:

If you cover her nose and mouth you can’t tell whether she’s smiling or not. I see sadness in her eyes.

gbellab says:

Theres no way around it… This lady is FUGLY! my goodness

GAGIRL87 says:

___________________________________________________________________

ONLY Sandra :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

Vogue is so wrong for photoshopping Consequence’s grill onto my First Lady
      __________________________________________________________________

Nope boo that’s how her grill look :kona: #luvsher

San says:

Seems like something with her head is off

Miany says:

Nah Sandra…I think her eyes just a lil lazy #noshade Not everyone’s eyes perk up when they smile…also they take like 200000 pics to get one cover. Cant NOBODY stay that naturally cheerry for that long.

Unshakable says:

I love that dress! Just beautiful. I also like how Barry doesn’t candy-coat the stresses w/in their marriage. Shows they’re just as human as the rest of us. :thumbsup:

I swear I hate that wig on her! She needs to go back to the part!

Pretty photos though.

San says:

Mr. Obama gave his thoughts on how his presidency has driven a wedge between him and Michelle<——That ain't what he saying now :no:

Diva says:

Michelle looking fierce with that hairstyle!!!! gone girl

LadieLeo says:

They are a couple who understand their differences and :love: each other enough to see things through. And how humbling it is when he says he’s a better man but she’s not a better woman….so in :love:

:rofl: :rofl: rinse and repeast :rofl: :rofl:

Theres no way around it… This lady is FUGLY! my goodness

TROLL :warning:

San says:

Shows they’re just as human as the rest of us.
      Exactly, like any normal relationship. Nobody perfect money or not

Diva says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Vogue is so wrong for photoshopping Consequence’s grill onto my First Lady
      __________________________________________________________________

Nope boo that’s how her grill look #luvsher

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Piranha fish mouth…but she pulls it off well!!!

Diva says:

@Razzle my first lady on where wigs gal!!!! hush you mouth I tell you :rofl:

TROLL
      ===============
      :dead: going up a yonder :ghost:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Her eyebrows are snatched to the GAWDS!

Calling all roses and the head rose Sandrita May,

I know it may be a non-factor to you, but can you tell us where to het the “babe-on-a-budget” version of this dress? I would wear such an ensemble to church. :yes:

Vogue is so wrong for photoshopping Consequence’s grill onto my First Lady
      —————–
      :dead:

Unshakable says:

@Diva – But pirahna fish though? Couldn’t you have said something gentler like Flounder? :hahaha:

marquez269 says:

:rofl: :rofl: :tea:

Diva says:

@Razzle my first lady on where wigs gal!!!! hush you mouth I tell you
      ————
      :tea: you’on see that ‘natural part’ in the center of her head? That’s a wig boo, its ok. :lol:

@San :hug:

Pickachu Tran says:

looking at Michelle..I cant wait to get back in shape.. O god I need some MORE motivation..im talkin bout burgers and milkshakes when my azz suppose to be eating RIGHT :danban: <—-hip hop abs

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Diva says:

@Razzle my first lady on where wigs gal!!!! hush you mouth I tell you
      ————
      _______
      YES! Someone else said it first. I think it’s a wig too but I aint wanna get dragged. :lol:

But I loves me some “shelly”!!!!!

Unshakable says:

RazzleDazzle – Chellie from the Chi said her hair is real and if you keep up your chenanigans she is going to send secret service for you. :rofl:

goat76 says:

The Baddest 1st Lady Ever!!

Pickachu Tran says:

as an avid wig wearer I must agree… Michelle stay wearing a weave though these days

That’s her mouth, and think she’s beautiful :tea:

goat76 says:

The Baddest 1st Lady Ever!!
      _______
      Ever…forever-ever, forever-ever :danban:

VA, I ever tell you I :love: Phyllis Hyman yo?! :yes:

32 Unshakable says:

—————–
      Tell her to send em… I’m from the west side and I’ll be :waiting: :lol:

@Pickachu – girl me and you are —>here<—

Girl why I buy a Jillian Michaels ab dvd and it's still in the protective wrap. I said yessaday, "That shole is a nice looking set of abs she got…wish mine looked like that" while eating freshly made chocolate chip cookies. :hahaha:

she’s looking good on the cover! :yes:

lawd the spin on the article tho? :kona: only Auntie! :tea:

<—is about to do that 30 second hold since I just demolished this here pizza… :ashamed:

San says:

:waves: @Unshakable

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Diva says:

@Razzle my first lady on where wigs gal!!!! hush you mouth I tell you
      ————
      _______

But I loves me some “shelly”!!!!!
      ————

I love her too but the hair doesn’t fit her face IMO :shrug:

:offtopic:

Kenya’s fake boo Walter is salty cause they aint invite him to the reuinion show. Says Bravo don’t want US to know the truth about Kenya.

Newflash Wally, the secret is out. We know Kenya is a :chickenhead:

RazzleDazzle – *in my yosemite sam voice*
      “yo ratchetness gets my gears a-grindin!” :rofl:

good aftanoons erryones! :hi:

Razzle i cant stand whoever made ur gravi! :rofl:

DTTS :2dance:

GAGIRL87 says:

Piranha fish mouth…but she pulls it off well!!!
      _____________________________________________________________________

@ Diva I give up you just ain’t gone be shyt EVER :lol:

DTTS – we can plank….we’ll eventually get there together. :rofl:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

<—is about to do that 30 second hold since I just demolished this here pizza…

:crying: i'm finna ditch the fast! caint do it no mo! i wanna eat dammit! :egg:

San says:

I don’t even want to watch the reunion, too much fakery in this season. Not enuf put a bish in they place moments

RazzleDazzle – *in my yosemite sam voice*
      “yo ratchetness gets my gears a-grindin!”
      ———-

Unshake
      You better do the 30 second hold that equals 50 situps like me yo! :D

Tainted_Love says:

This photo is not a good one of the First Lady! Smh

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

VA, I ever tell you I Phyllis Hyman yo?!
      ________
      *sings* "We got something in common"

When I was engaged to my high school sweetheart our first dance was going to be her song Old Friend. The lyrics were perfect, too bad our relationship wasn't. LOL

—-
      I just want to see if Kim is gonna say anything to Kandi about this song and the money

100% usa made! says:

I swear Michelle can do no wrong!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Razzle!
      There, fixed it.
      ————
      :cheers:

Betamax82 says:

Get it First Lady Obama :yes:

LadieLeo says:

From downstairs…

DTTS you know you can’t use yo momma and hoe in the same sentence, folk don’t read or hear no “if”….all they know is somebody done messed round and call they momma a hoe and will get offended even if they momma is a hoe.

@DTTS – Have you seen Phyllis Hyman’s Unsung? She was a BAD WOMAN! :yes:

@Pickachu – girl me and you are —>here<—

________________________________

:hahaha: done bout dvds, vitamins, protein breakfest shakes… all that shyt still in the cabinet wishing that somehow I will wake up the next night toned, defined, and a size 6

—————
      Neaux Wun Currz!!!

San says:

That bish know she a mess, anybody treat their own mama like that aint ish

Unshakable says:

@DTTS – Guhl, I can’t even do planking for 5 seconds, let alone 30. This can’t be my life! :rofl:

That bish know she a mess, anybody treat their own mama like that aint ish
      —-
      Exactly

MzTisch says:

The sprites zines ack like they can’t find anyone to do our hair. I know they could have bumped her ends better than that. First lady’s hair be laid..all bouncy. Like she straigh from the Egyptians in Hyde Park. Not this dry at the ends schit.

—-
      _________
      Girl Kim aint finna set foot in that room. She’own rock with us darkies no mo. :nono:

If no one else comes with the real “read” Ms NeNe will. She a loud mouth horse but I live for her chile.

Unshakable says:

@San – co-sign! Kim is, as the grown folk say, “smellin herself”. In the end, fam still gon be there… :yes:

—-
      _________
      Girl Kim aint finna set foot in that room. She’own rock with us darkies no mo.

—–
      Oh no boo, they said Kim will be in attendence. And I am praying a whole lot of reading will be going on.

Unshakable says:

VA Chick – Exactly! NeNe will take you off the shelf, read you like a library book, and place it back on the shelf! :hahaha:

San says:

If no one else comes with the real “read” Ms NeNe will
      If I don’t respect her for nothing else, it’ll be that. Wouldnt read me but yea

Unsung
      ===========
      MINNIE RIPERTON
      PHYLLIS HYMAN
      TAMMY TERRELL

:crying1: :wail: :wail:

Leo, If’n someone uses money,hotel etc in the same sentence I think HOE :cuss:

I would never say that to one of yall though :no: Eff her, she’s fake, and don’t care what we think anyway. *does the swoosh with my hands sign*

San says:

@Unshakable exactly, that’s y I don’t mind if Kandi take her a$$ down.

—–
      :yes:

Pickachu Tran says:

Girl Kim aint finna set foot in that room. She’own rock with us darkies no mo.

__________________________

Im only watching to see NeNe get Kim straight.. NeNe dont mind checking kim azz..but Kandi scared of massa. Kandi should have been put kim in her place long time ago but she quick to jump on NeNe azz though

#slaveMentality

LadieLeo says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Leo, If’n someone uses money,hotel etc in the same sentence I think HOE :cuss:
      ************************
      I'm a good girl I think bellhop :yes: :no: :yes:

Unshakable says:

@Pickachu – Guhl, why as soon as I get to my office in the morning, I unbutton/unzip my pants? Guhl, exhaling like I just got the weight of the world on my shoulders! :hahaha:

Unsung
      ===========
      MINNIE RIPERTON
      PHYLLIS HYMAN
      TAMMY TERRELL
      Yes, they were definitely the saddest. :sad: Especially Tammi Terrell. And when I was younger I had no idea these people died so young. Tammi Terrell was only what, 24? or was it 28? I think it was 24.

Unshakable says:

@San – I think Kandi just bein nice and professional about the situation. If she really wanted to tear into Kandi, she could. #jmo :yes:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

Wigs off to Anna :-) She absolutely adores the first lady regardless of what you haters say. She aint afraid of Donald, Faux, nobody…She loves Michelle, and shows it. Again, I tip my wig to her :obama:

LadieLeo says:

So I just saw a preview for the Mindless Behavior feature film :blink: WHY LAWD JEEZUS :crying: At 10 is she old enough to be dropped off at the movies?

Unshakable says:

@VA Chick – She was 24. She was gorgeous! Marvin was never the same after that.

Sidebar – Why do our singers of today lack that kind of substance? The vibe is so different. :think:

******************

I covered her nose and mouth and could still see the smile. Anyway, I miss the days when models were the cover girls most of the time.

Miany says:

real talk though…. I think you gotta have mental issues to build a WHOLE ONLINE PERSONALITY equipped with background stories, boyfriends/ high school sweethearts, college, careers, side jobs, property, etc…that surpasses standard boredom. I hope she wasnt faking ALL OF THAT.

LadieLeo says:

DTTS, don’t :rofl: me I also think valet :yes: I’m a good girl I swear I am.

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

I was watching the news this morning…A rarity for me….I found it interesting about how they boast about how Latin people around the world are cheering and so proud of the new Pope. One person interviewed said “Im so happy hes like me, he speaks spanish like me” However,,,Black folks are shunned for having the same feelings towards Barack,,,Nothing wrong with being happy for the man simply because hes a brotha…Its natural,,,Not racist, not stupid, just natural…Man White people :smack:

LadieLeo says:

Unshakable says:

@VA Chick – She was 24. She was gorgeous! Marvin was never the same after that.

*****************
      Cause a lot of the listeners are happy and willing to listen to this bs that’s out now….they ain’t looking for substance cause they shallow as hell.

NaijaGal says:

Tammi Terrell was only what, 24? or was it 28? I think it was 24.
      ========================
      she was 24 but she had lived hunty…LAWD she got molly wopped by James Brown and David Ruffin…just damn

@Miany – Guhl, who done built a whole life online? :blink:

LadieLeo says:

****************************
      I’m happy for the brown folk and their pope….hell I’m gonna do several shots of tequila to celebrate with them :happy:

Where is @PumpkinsMama? Im starting to worry :waiting:

Unshakable says:

LadieLeo – Excellent point. I love old school music because many (not all) musicians truly felt their music and took time to hone their craft. It showed in their music. :yes:

Ty says:

What are yall talking about :popcorn:

So Justin Bieber’s mom wants to be the next Bachelorette or she wants a new dating reality show :yawn:

======================
      alla this :applause: you take pride when someone represents the epitome of leadership, confidence, intelligence period but it’s an added bonus when they look like you

LiL Wayne had anotha Seizure . .
      He’s got some issues going on with that

I think you gotta have mental issues to build a WHOLE ONLINE PERSONALITY
      ——-
      Yup

Ty says:

@ BrenBren whatever happened to that homeless guy? Did the ER treat him :think:

NaijaGal says:

LiL Wayne had anotha Seizure . .
      He’s got some issues going on with that
      ====================
      yup…it’s called drugs

Why is she doin an interview every month?
      :huh:

VDot says:

At one point, the First Lady puts her hand on top of his and, instinctively, he wraps his fingers around her thumb. “There’s a lot of huggin’ going on,” says Leibovitz, and everyone laughs. “You’re a very different kind of president and First Lady.”

From the article

:love: The Obamas and Annie Leibovitz

100% usa made! says:

Preach!!

@MORNINGglorY Ur gravie :blink: LOL
      How;s it going BREN??

Ty says:

@ Luv he is going to have more than that drinking that damn cough syrup :coffee:

:rofl: at this write up.

Sandra hates black love!
      :yes:

“But I think it would be a mistake to think that my wife, when I walk in the door, is, Hey, honey, how was your day? Let me give you a neck rub.” -Barry Obama
      ______

:huh:
      Shade?
      Message to Beyonce? :shrugs:

Ty says:

@ Naija didnt they write him a prescription for the cough syrup so it wouldnt violate his probation or something :think:

Miany says:

IMO That there pope bout as Italian-Latin as Naija is Nigerian-American and I am Haitian-American (I may have been born here to Immigrant parents but…..that don’t just turn me into straight American cuz I speak English) but I’m goin in the :kona: so folk don’t stone me to death.

I love my FLOTUS but… :blink:

:wtf: Did Anna and em do to her on that damn cover?!

That hair is a HELL NAW! It needs more body, I mean gat damn she look like they just did the top and just wrapped the bottom n said fukk it picture time. NO don’t do her like that! Her head look hella big in that shyt, they photoshopped the hell outta this picture here.

That’s enough of that.

I loved the article, I like it when married couples are honest with themselves and each other. Everythang ain’t happy go lucky all the time. Beautiful.

Miany says:

@Unshake.. Carmel or Blu Rain

________

aka Nagging

Gigi26 says:

Tammi Terrell was only what, 24? or was it 28? I think it was 24.
      ========================
      ———————————————————————-
      :yes: They said David Ruffin used to molly wop her somethin terrible too :no:

Shiid 24 back in the day was damn near 36 so she lived for all of us :lol:

Miany says:

======================
      alla this you take pride when someone represents the epitome of leadership, confidence, intelligence period but it’s an added bonus when they look like you
      ^^ DUHHHHH we aint possed to have pride… We just possed to have fun and stay ignant.

=======================
      hey hey now I got my paperwork :rules: acknowledging my citizenship…buttarum that man looked every bit caucasian European as it gets *sniggles*…he’s passing yall

ErrmahhGAWD
      Time is FLYING :cheer:

Gigi26 says:

Anywhoo, I love that dress she got on!

That Tammi Terrel Unsung was Heartbreaking Poor Lady #RIP

NaijaGal says:

They said David Ruffin used to molly wop her somethin terrible too
      ============================
      remember when her sister was all indignant that folks said she got beat by a 2×4? but it was a helmet? her sister was on some fcuk chit in that episode

Nakeya_j says:

I killed that burger and fries. I will have to do more of a workout later, but it was YUMMY

@NAIJA
      “acknowledging my citizenship…buttarum that man looked every bit caucasian European as it gets *sniggles*…he’s passing yall”
      ________

He had just stepped down due to “age” or something tho. Now he the pope? :shrugs:
      :wtf:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

________

aka Nagging
      ————-
      maybe she is big on not forgetting where you came from.. :shrug:

Ty says:

Girl you late.lol :kiss: He ended up being treated that Sunday. The problem was they didnt want to give him addictive narcotic drugs…Or sumthin like that…My aunt spoke with the nursing director, director of nurses…Whatever. It wasnt that they were refusing to treat him, they were refusing to give him STRONG meds that would soothe the pain :shrugs: Basturds. But yeah, he was treated. They compromised giving him something. I forgot the name. They said it was time release, and stronger than the ibproferin…They also gave him antibiotics, blood pressure meds, allergy meds, and last I saw him he told me they gave him a referral to a podiatrist. However its a few weeks from now…So not only his hands, his neck, but also his feet are fugged up. Makes me not want to get old. He was able to shake my hand tho…They werent balled up like they were before. I just wish he would wash them. Hes not a bad looking old guy. Hes homeless, but I just wish he cared a lil more about his appearance. I think hed get more panhandling money…So yeah hes cool…I think he said the pain pills constipate him, but hes cool other than that. Thanks for asking…

Just was Watching Kenya Moore twirl on U tube LMAOOOOOOOO
      bishhes Is Kray Kray!!

Ty, go look at the Suntimes, put in GD BD or keef :no: Damn shame….

NaijaGal says:

He had just stepped down due to “age” or something tho. Now he the pope?
      ==========================
      yeah they’ll be picking another pop soon enough cause I hear dude only has 1 lung

PumpkinsMama says:

HEY ERRRRRRRRRYBODY!!!! :waves: Ya’ll mofos know I don’t engage in roll calls after 11 AM :tea:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Vogue is so wrong for photoshopping Consequence’s grill onto my First Lady

Here is a rap for Consequence:

False teefs…

‘Cause you lost teefs…

Now its all your gums I see!

———————————–
      Shiiiid her whole family was on some fukk shyt if you ask me! Cuz after she got raped when she was younger she went out of control and was living that grown life :no:

Then when she died and her moms refused to let some folk in the funeral, I was like well “them people” the reason why your daughter is known lady!

She made poor decisions when it came to men but brain cancer ain’t nothin to mess with at all.

MzTisch says:

Am I wrong that I don’t curr about the Pope? I was mad that they took 15 minutes out of the newscast to talk about it………

@NAIJA
      ________

He had just stepped down due to “age” or something tho. Now he the pope?

————-
      they aint want that black man in there!

Ty says:

BrenBren good looking out hun :hug:

@ Yall… :pc:

PumpkinsMama says:

Brennnnnnnnnnnnn :love: I seent you lookin 4 meh like you be lookin to find your paynis under ur stomachs :rofl:

Brendbew, that why we :love: you! :yes:

LadieLeo says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:wtf:
      *************
      I just said that yesterday on my fb…how you step down from arch bishop due to age but you young enough to be pope…that’s a harder job ain’t it?

Betamax82 says:

Pumpkin is that Mandeecees in your gravi

luVn_liFe… says:

That Tammi Terrel Unsung was Heartbreaking Poor Lady #RIP

It made me hate everyone involved, or who didnt get involved. Tragic.smh…Unsung is the best docu on air…Far as Im concerned…You learn so much about your favs of yesteryear…

Ty says:

MzTisch says:

Nope :coffee:

@DAZZLE
      “@NAIJA
      ________

He had just stepped down due to “age” or something tho. Now he the pope?

————-
      they aint want that black man in there!”
      ______

Come on. I knew they wast goin let no brother in there.

Miany says:

Hey Pumpkin :waves:
      @Naija.. lol.. I know I got my papers too & I was born her but, Ion think I’m American- American.. I’m Haitian than a mofo, it’s in my culture. Just like I think Ol Papal is Italian than a mofo- HE PASSING like YOU SAID :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Shiiiid her whole family was on some fukk shyt if you ask me!
      =========================
      +1 yeah how your daughter get raped and yall just keep it moving like it was no big deal…whooo…but her mom was certifiably cray though so ion know…it was just too much for me…hate she died so young and lived so fast but her fast living kind of gave her a complete life

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Beta yes mam, that IS Mens Disease He lookin ruff….

MzTisch says:

ION care either :no:
      AND I felt some kind of way watching all those people worshipping the whole shenanigan :huh:

We’re not supposed to worship people or idols etc. The whole thing spooks me out :shrug:

As an organization-They are Foul-FOH! IMB :tea:

Chocolatte says:

I really don’t want to have to go through another pope’s funeral. That last one caught me all off guard. They had that mans body sprawled all out for days and days every station covered it I pray this one lives a long life.

@Dazzler
      ““And whatt Michelle has done is to remind me every day of the virtues of order.Being on time. Hanging up your clothes. Being intentional about planning time with your kids.”-Barry Obama
      ________

aka Nagging
      ————-
      maybe she is big on not forgetting where you came from.. ”

:huh:
      EVERYDAY tho?
      Thats called nagging. :shrugs:

Miany says:

luVn_liFe… says:

That Tammi Terrel Unsung was Heartbreaking Poor Lady #RIP

^^ Someone said Tammi was being beat with a steel chair while the bodyguard guarded the door to make sure her cries for help went unanswered. smdh…Just sad. I aint saying gettin hit in the head CAUSED the brain tumors but IMO they dayummm sure exasperated em

NaijaGal says:

Come on. I knew they wast goin let no brother in there.
      ==========================
      I think they’re inching closer to putting in an African #serious

Them Motown artists was all phucked up.

NaijaGal says:

ion think there are any black american priests cause nigguhs be wanting to fcuk :rofl: *I crack myself up* :rofl:

———————————–

Her crazy arse aint have no problem letting Motown pay for the funeral though.

@Naija: I agree. It gave her the emotions behind her ballads with Marvin :yes:

Did you see the Mint Condition one yesterday? Shiid Kerry done left the group and fukked the money up :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

We’re not supposed to worship people or idols etc.
      —–
      And this is why I never understood praying to anyone other than Jesus. I never understood confession or any of that. I don’t need someone to act as a go between me and Jesus. Last I heard, he was on the main line, and I could call him up when I wanted. Not his Assistant.

Pickachu Tran says:

(for those who care): Pubic hair has a job to do – stop shaving and leave it alone!!!!! Shaving pubic hair only removes a cushion:

It must have happened sometime in the last decade because the amount of time, energy, money and emotion both genders spend on abolishing every hair from their genitals is astronomical. The genital hair removal industry, including medical professionals who advertise their speciality services to those seeking the “clean and bare” look, is booming.

Pubic hair removal naturally irritates and inflames the hair follicles left behind, leaving microscopic open wounds. Rather than suffering a comparison to a bristle brush, frequent hair removal is necessary to stay smooth, causing regular irritation of the shaved or waxed area. When that irritation is combined with the warm moist environment of the genitals, it becomes a happy culture medium for some of the nastiest of bacterial pathogens. There is an increase… in staph boils and abscesses, necessitating incisions to drain the infection, resulting in scarring that can be significant.

Some clinicians are finding that freshly shaved pubic areas and genitals are also more vulnerable to herpes infections due to the microscopic wounds being exposed to viruses carried by mouth or genitals. It follows that there may be vulnerability to spread of other STIs as well.

Pubic hair does have a purpose

Ty says:

“He is an entertainer, that is how he sees himself. But at the same time, he has a God-consciousness. He is not some terror who is wreaking havoc,” Brooks told the newspaper.
      _________
      For real :smack: and they let him out with no restrictions, no house arrest, probation, nothing :wtf:

@Naija: I agree. It gave her the emotions behind her ballads with Marvin

___
      left the group to be MR Braxton. Came back after they went bankrupt and got divorced. :lol:

PumpkinsMama says:

DTTS and Miany :happy:

Ya’ll still engaging Feaux Kenya?

:thinking:

—-
      I watched it! I love Mint Condition. I thought it was nice that the group has no hard feelings towards Kerri

LadieLeo says:

Chocolatte says:

********************
      He 76….that ain’t likely :tea:
      They like they popes to be getting closer to see Jesus soon

NaijaGal says:

Come on. I knew they wast goin let no brother in there.
      ==========================
      I think they’re inching closer to putting in an African #serious

ION see it happening. Shoot they only got one cardinal :rofl: #quota

=============================
      girl you know I did…Terry went from a cutie to a dirty looking french man…hell yeah he back on tour cause Toni’s coins done dried up :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

Off Topic: When I log in madd late I read the other posts first. Did Chocolate say Afiya showed her face? –yes

Ya’ll still engaging Feaux Kenya?–nope

Hey girl! :wave:

Ya’ll still engaging Feaux Kenya?–nope

Hey girl! :wave:

Chocolatte says:

PumpkinsMama Yes she briefly showed her face.

Gigi26 says:

Them Motown artists was all phucked up.
      ———————————
      TRUTH. A lot of em came from hard beginnings so once they got $$ shyt got all crazy.

If they weren’t on drugs, they were some stone cold alchys :yes:

Then some of em (DIANA) were prostitutes :lol:

LadieLeo says:

Pickachu Tran says:

(for those who care): Pubic hair has a job to do
      **********************
      chocking the ish out ya…is that they purpose :shrugs:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

^I agree. I believe her Mother held them responsible for “not protecting her baby” And I agree with that. The Motown episodes always have me looking at Berry Gordy sideways :blink: Ol basturd.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@Dazzler
      ________

aka Nagging
      ————-
      maybe she is big on not forgetting where you came from.. ”

EVERYDAY tho?
      Thats called nagging
      ———-
      hey he could be absent minded :lol: but I wouldnt want nobody telling me to do such and such every day. that’s when you either do it yourself, let me get to it or let the cleaning lady do it. “Missior Obahma, we’re out ohf lemon plessh; Mrs. Obahma, Oh no she no here noooo nooo.”

Did ANYONE Read/SEE the shade K.Michelle tweeted to KIRK

Lawd I bet he was like :kona:

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey Keya :hug:

@ Chocolate what she look like :popcorn:

Where’s Ms. Bird?

Betamax82 says:

Unsung might need to change the name of the show because a lot of people turn down the offer to be on saying they feel as if they were not unsung but a lot should rethink that :tea:

—-

by Nakeya_j on Mar 14, 2013 at 2:19 pm

“Kerri will always be our brother and we love him.” :coffee: (on t.v.)

” DIE NIGGA DIE!” :shotsfired: (in reality)

Ty says:

:cosign:

@ Pick…it gets too hot here for pubes :hurl:

Chocolatte says:

And Kenya went in on the face pic, she then replaced the face with a chest and received the following response. (Not my font) Afiya claimed she didnt/couldnt change her pic, then when she did, it was just a pic of her ugly, fat, bitter, wide (but married) chest?

Did ANYONE Read/SEE the shade K.Michelle tweeted to KIRK

Lawd I bet he was like
      ======================
      nope…share please

Chocolatte says:PumpkinsMama Yes she briefly showed her face.
      SO IS that Her in her GRAVIE With the Blue shirt ON???? :pray:

Did ANYONE Read/SEE the shade K.Michelle tweeted to KIRK
      —-
      Nope, but please do tell

goat76 says:

When I shave/cut my pubes, I don’t go completely bald. It’s like a low fade…lol

It’s too hot down here to have an afro in your pants.

Ty, somebody young and dumb is gonna die, because did you read the fb posting? :smack:

@GIGI
      “Them Motown artists was all phucked up.
      ———————————

If they weren’t on drugs, they were some stone cold alchys

Then some of em (DIANA) were prostitutes

Them niggas Make Chris Brown look like well behaved choir boy! :lol:

Pickachu Tran says:

The pope has 2 Italian parents who just so happened to move to Argentina.. that niggah italian.. the catholics ain’t do shyt they just went back to the norm…. he bout as hispanic as I am, I can speak a lil hola, si senorita my damn self

NaijaGal says:

ion think there are any black american priests cause nigguhs be wanting to fcuk *I crack myself up*
      ————-
      I. Hate. You. :lol:

Betamax82 says:Unsung might need to change the name of the show because a lot of people turn down the offer to be on saying they feel as if they were not unsung but a lot should rethink that
      ~

~

~
      Yes,StePhnie Mills said Hayle Nawh she wasnt appearing on ther da FUGG
      :blink: <–S.Mills

@Chocolate :hahaha: STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP IT!!
      @Naija Hold on lemme see

Chocolatte says:

I don’t think anyone is ugly…she wasn’t fat or anything she appeared to be in her early forties I liked her hair…

Ty, then they got another article with about a preacher being with a 17 y.o. :no: SMH!

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

Im on the fence with this one. Women with pubic hair make me nervous. I dont mind a strip, a stache, or stubble,,,But if I cant see the land, it needs to be scaped…What you hiding underneath there :think: As far as males go…If you must shave it…I say…Shave it…Pubic hair makes something thats already small,,,Look…smaller :shrugs: Im sure @Man can back me up here :yes: So…

<<<trims… doesnt shave. :no:

Gigi26 says:

Them Motown artists was all phucked up.
      ———————————

If they weren’t on drugs, they were some stone cold alchys

Then some of em (DIANA) were prostitutes
      ________
      Wonder if they are going to do an Unsung on Paul Williams of the Temptations. I noticed they didn’t say much about him on Eddie Kendricks Unsung. They were really close so seems like they’d have focused on him a little more.

I don’t think anyone is ugly = __________________
      :rofl: I’m just messing IONO what’s goin on :lol:

———————————-

SHYT Berry Gordy lived by the motto: “Ain’t nothin more important than the MULA!”

Besides getting head and occasional puss from the female artists, he was counting the paper. He wasn’t responsible for their personal decisions..until it affected his money.

The music industry is just like this today.

goat76 says:

When I shave/cut my pubes, I don’t go completely bald. It’s like a low fade…lol

It’s too hot down here to have an afro in your pants.

yes its fine to trimm it, but never go completely bald.. I know I had shaved my shyt bare like a babyS bottom and went in for a pap.. and my doc said do you know how many infections you can get by shaving that area over and over :blink: I MEAN WE HAD A LONG ASS TALK THAT DAY :smack: IM LIKE WELL DOC I DIDN’T KNOW…

Finished the book :waves: Depressing :no:

Chocolatte says:

SO IS that Her in her GRAVIE With the Blue shirt ON????

According to the fonts from that day the pic of her “ugly, fat, bitter, wide (but married) chest” is hers. Again these are not my words, but they do make me :hahaha:

Kirk Posted a pic of KMichelle/rasheeda hugged up or Sumpthin . .and had a caption..She wants her LOL!!!

Chille K said Listen @FROST117 nobody want ur wife’s ole wrinkled pussy. I guess u lookin 4a storyline huh? I have a great storyline for u. Hmmmm

Hey @FROST117 how bout u touching ur own daughter. And one is that random child running around yall house that u don’t let VH1 talk about

Oh @FROST117 I want no parts of u and Rasheeda’s lesbian relationship. You are a grown man walking around with 4earrings in ur ear.

Don’t try me Rainbow bright. @FROST117 You wanted sum attention this 2day u got. Now call Vh1 so u can use this twitter fight as a storyline

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Chocolate Okay now i’m just the fugg confused, b/c that comment was mine

Ty says:

Yeah I saw that :smack: Im just baffled that they still let him out after that FB post. Somebody is defnitely going to get killed over that bs and its probably going to be an innocent bystander :(

*looking for preacher article* :pc:

@GIGI
      “^I agree. I believe her Mother held them responsible for “not protecting her baby” And I agree with that. The Motown episodes always have me looking at Berry Gordy sideways Ol basturd.
      ———————————-

The music industry is just like this today.”

:yes:
      :D <<<P.Diddy

LadieLeo says:

:offtopic: Tomorrow I’m going to a funeral for one of my bar buddies. He died January 2 and nope he’s not before you ask.

Haha ???? “@kmichelle: Hey And here’s a little advice @FROST117 You can’t be a manager around here managing DUST. Kiss my BIG ass.

Awww @FROST117 first u say I’m gay now u say I’m a hoe. We both know u ****ed more Men then me!

Im going to the beach Kirk @FROST117 to write, let me know if u wanna borrow my extra bikini and come discuss this. Smooches.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Chocolate Okay now i’m just the fugg confused, b/c that comment was mine

:ghost:

Gigi26 says:

@Pikachu Miss Kitty got a low fade down there..I cut her reaaal low, no baldy’s here cuz I heard the same exact thing, you can get real bad infections :no:

Chocolatte says:

The shirt comment? Prior to the shirt she posted a face picture late in the eveing and…quickly removed after Caramel made comments

by luVn_liFe… on Mar 14, 2013 at 2:28 pm

He musta hit her too close to home.

LuvLife :rofl:
      Leo :hug: My Condolences.

EyesofScorpio says:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

MzTisch says:
      ION care either
      As an organization-They are Foul-FOH!

——–
      :applause:

@ that_VA_thickchick :hi:

@ChocolaTTe
      :ashamed:
      Ok Im Finished asKing bout @Afyah

Gigi26 says:

K. Michelle be coming for blood when ppl shade her so Kirk got what he was looking for :rofl:

Betamax82 says:

^^Thats why they have life after as well…Which I also enjoy,,,But entertainers cant get over themselves sometimes,,,Just cuzz we know who you are, doesnt mean you got the props you deserved…Thats all unsung means to me…Nobody working with or around me,,,Meaning the White folk,,,knew who Teena Marie was when she passed,,,I was like,,,Yall aint never heard of her? Thats why she is unsung. A legend in my eyes, but these folks know not who she be…Eventho they shouted her out in Pretty in Pink…Plus it shows us what we…or I didnt know…Groups like HEATWAVE…It wasnt always drugs,,,Just a shady record deal, a paralyzing car crash…The one about disco…I saw the racism behind the disco backlash,,,I didnt know that…White folks were mad Black folks were ruling the airwaves…jmo…Great docu series…TVONE is winning with unsung…

by LadieLeo on Mar 14, 2013 at 2:29 pm
      _______
      Sorry for ur loss.
      U got that date right tho?
      :huh:

Chocolatte says:

________
      Oh the shade, the shade of it all. :hahaha:

Chocolatte says:

I’m hungry and having a blonde moment she posted a face pic and…the words she used applied more to her than those she was referencing.

NaijaGal says:

:rofl: :rofl: K MICHELLE went in and I love it :dead: @ you’ve fcuked more men than me…they need to leave that girl alone :hahaha:

*someone send these to OTB, she’ll get a tickle*

EyesofScorpio says:

Nakeya_j says:

…. I don’t need someone to act as a go between me and Jesus. Last I heard, he was on the main line, and I could call him up when I wanted. Not his Assistant.

———

:cosign:

Just Looking says:

“I see the sadness in her eyes” :rofl: :dead:

I see that horrible wig she got on. :nono:

**************************

:yes: it is real out here. I wish more people knew about it. Shaving a private area over and over bare can’t be safe. God put the hair there for a reason and IT MAKES SENSE… I keep a low fade NOW as well can’t be havin boils or Group A bacterial pathogeons destroying the kitty cuz I loves MY kitty

Ty, you see this:A police source said Jonathan Watkins may have been targeted in retaliation for alleged links to an earlier robbery and shooting. Detectives have scoured the Woodlawn neighborhood, but few helpful leads have emerged. On Tuesday, Supt. Garry McCarthy told reporters no one had stepped up to help in the investigation.

Police sources say Watkins, 29, is a gang member who has been arrested 30 times, including once in 2007 for illegal possession of a 9mm handgun, which he told police he was carrying for protection, court records show. He received a three-year prison sentence.

Chocolatte says:

I’m pregnant the real kind not like Kim and trying to be shyt…you know what old folks don’t say mean stuff it’ll come back on your baby. :crying:

Gigi26 says:

TVONE is winning with unsung

:yes: They sure are and I loved the One with EPMD :yes:

Stephanie Mills need to get over herself cuz I checked….

Just Looking says:

:newpost: Kobe

Betamax82 says:

_________
      :cosign:

Stephanie Mills think she too big in the britches to be on there. Oh well.

I also love the Celebrity Crime Files show.

EyesofScorpio says:

Pubic hair does have a purpose
      —————————

THE TRUTH.

Looking :kiss: #ipassedonthatinfo :hug:

Just Looking says:

Kobe

:hi: Im gonna pass. The Lakers are to blame for this 5lbs of sympathy lbs Ive gained this yr.fml…

Nakeya_j says:

yo me and my mama was having the exact same conversation yesterday. SORRY but the catholic religon makes no sense at all especially since God gave us his son jesus who died for our sins… we SEND OUR prayers and ask for forgiveness and redemption up to JESUS and Jesus sends that up to the The FATHER God, the Holy Spirit is what moves and guides us and protects us on this earth… the trinity… THE POPE FITS NOWHERE in the TRINITY…

NaijaGal says:

CATHOLICS rock…that is all…there’s a plethora of religions to choose from…this works for people…you pick what works for you…don’t understand? that’s cool but no need to berate, enjoy yours and let folks enjoy theirs

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

I also love the Celebrity Crime Files show.

^Yes…TVONE is doing pretty good. Ill throw find our missing into the mix as well…Before celeb crime files, Id never heard of LaLa Brown…Stories like hers need to be told,,,Which brings me back to unsung…Good stuff.

Ty says:

:rofl: @ K’s tweet :crying:

Milky says:

peeps in.. are yall seriously talking about pubic hair. :vomit:

Miany says:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:
      ^^ If it aint about dollas Barry aint want it. He made sure the PUBLIC IMAGE was on point…He aint care what u did on ur off days since it wasnt too much paparazzi back then.

Miany says:

Yall know catholics dont consider the pope to be god right??? I’m not a practicing catholic but, I grew up in that church, got most my sacraments too and we learned the same father, son, holy spirit (I still do that cross before praying).

Just Looking says:

:kiss: Former Morning Glory- How u today?

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Id we find the First Lady offensive to the eyes than God help us all cause if we find her ugly than the majority of black women are viewed as ugly. I’m upset about her waist line. What black woman has a 24 in freaking waist line, at her age? Maybe double that number. Love you guys, when I do visit, you all crack me up with some sho nuff original s“`! Peace.

Lady_L says: