Morning Glory: Ariane Sonya

Ariane Sonya

Loyal reader Ariane Sonya writes:

Good morning Sandra!

My name is Ariane Sonya and I am a model and actress from Boston, MA. I am a BIG fan of yours and decided to reach out to you, hoping that your platform can help me take my career to the next level. I’ve had this draft in my inbox for a couple weeks and when I saw that K. Lamar featured a dark skinned beauty in his recent video, that was my sign to submit myself. I have mostly done fashion, runway and fit modeling, mixed in with a few editorials, commercials, movies and a music video. I am ready for my career to take the next big step and I thank you for your taking the time!!

For Social Media contact , I am on Twitter and Instagram as – ArianeSonya

My agency website is
maggieagency.com

Ladies, submit your photos: If you think you have what it takes to be considered for a Morning Glory post, email your best studio quality photos and bikini shots to sandra @ sandrarose.com (remove spaces).

Ariane Sonya

Ariane Sonya

Ariane Sonya

• Morning Glory: MzAnitra
  • Morning Glory: Gabriela Solano
  • Morning Glory: Minyonne Thompson
  • Morning Glory: Indira Ali

78 Responses to “Morning Glory: Ariane Sonya”

Anna says:

Sandra I was going to go down stairs, to talk about you for not leaving the comments on. Nice pics.

NaijaGal says:

:thumbsup: you may want to take a leap out on Faith and leave Boston…love the black and white bikini pick…the fro pic is very editorial…good luck

100% usa made! says:

Okay!!! :shrugs:

UrbanBeauty says:

nice look. i think she could do well.

supa says:

basic pics, at best….

Chocolatte says:

Now this is a morning glory. She’s void of prison tats, bullet wounds, and only submitted appropriate classy photos. Doesn’t hurt that she’s very pretty either. :applause:

Chocolatte says:

:lol: :cosign:

Ty says:

I like her pics too :thumbsup: They are tasteful and no :buttshake: shots

I agree Naija :yes:

Bad Influence says:

Ummmm no. These lil corny pics :huh:

Smokie says:

Couple of really nice pics. Not all, but a few. They could work with her. Muuuch better than most of the shade tree morning glories.

Diva says:

I love those orange shoes!!! And yes this MG sets the bar for future MG’s! She is beautiful! Very tasteful poses!!

this how u know Auntie believes the girl is hot. when she leaves the comments on :tea:

she be knowin when they aint up to par :tea:

LadieLeo says:

I think she’s pretty. On some of the pics I thought it was a different person. I like the pics.

Bad Influence says:

I wonder why the comments are on tho… :think:

Diva says:

@Ty gets outta my noggin will you please!!!! :rofl:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

@Bad Influence:

There is a name for fonts with any opinions of this Morning Dew Drop: ‘bitter critters.’

:tea:

Ace says:

She looks pretty normal…i wouldn’t classify her as a top shelf…but i wouldn’t throw her in the “Exotics” bin either.

My .02 cents… :coffee:

nice mocha complexion by the way…

Ace says:

Bad Influence says:

I wonder why the comments are on tho… :think:
      ————————————————————————

cause we asked for them downstairs…

ReadingIsFundamental says:

You look amazing Ms. Ariane. …very versatile. I am sorry that it took for someone to feature a dark skin woman in a video for you to get your confidence to submit your pictures. Your agency should have already informed you that there is a market and demand for your look AND your BEAUTIFUL skin color. I absolutely see you in print ads, commercials and the runway. Acting is a completely different monster but, I’m sure they sky is the limit for you.

Again, thank you Jesus, Mary and Joseph for a beautiful Morning Glory post to start my Monday.

Diva says:

Bad Influence says:

I wonder why the comments are on tho…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Auntie got one hand on that :ban: stamp! #trappost

NaijaGal says:

just hollering all over the place huh…have at it

Diva says:

Ace says:

Bad Influence says:

I wonder why the comments are on tho…
      ————————————————————————

cause we asked for them downstairs…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :stop: now Ace you on really believe that does you? :rofl: naw son

Ariane Sonya

Please be advised that we rip the Morning Glories to shreds most days. Girl they deserve it. You are in the company of bullet ridden hood rats with big booties and pin striped weaves most days. It is a special blessing for us to be able to comment as Sandra won’t let us out of consideration for ladies that call themselves models when they shouldn’t.

I see some folk ain’t crazy about your pics, but most of us agree that you are beautiful and wish you the best. And think you for not including azz shots.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SHE’S CUTE, NICE SHAPE, BUT HER MAKE-UP NEEDS ASSISTANCE, NO SHADE EITHER HER NATURAL LOOK IS NICE THE GLAM PIC, SOMETHING’S A LIL OFF WITH THE MAKE-UP

SHE HAS BEAUTIFUL SKIN AND HER COMPLEXION IS NICE, HOWEVER SHE NEEDS TO FIND SOMEONE WHO HAS MORE EXPERIENCE WITH DARK SKINNED BLACK WOMEN, BECAUSE THAT ONE PIC COMES OFF A BIT DRAGGISH

Bad Influence says:

Ace :shank: :hug:

Follow your dreams yo! :yes:

Use this as your platform, I expect you to twot and fb all of your peeps, and have them do that to all of their peeps, and all the professionals in the modeling industry, so you can hear positive and negativve feedback, and yall bring so much traffic to this site that it slows down.

You got your chance right now…GO! :grill:

NaijaGal says:

azz shots.
      ==============
      :lol: that’s how you know she’s serious

:rofl: that damn Bird :lol:

yeah we all know beauty is subjective, but i find beauty in her. honest beauty. she’s got great features & her body is nice. not too thick, not too thin. real. yeah she SKRAIGHT IMB :tea:

Carrington says:

Aren’t you mad at the wrong person? Kim Kardashian is not a reflection of you… NENE is though.

First of all, no one is “mad” at Kim. This is a blog where celebrities and their antics are up for discussion. If you can’t be a part of this discussion without the ranting and the name calling, you can find another blog to visit. This is not your house. You don’t get to run through here slamming doors like a child because our opinions don’t agree with yours.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I don’t think she asked to be put in an “exotic” bin… and if you have ever been somewhere exotic, you would see a whole bunch of uglies. I lived in Hawaii for two years and the majority of them heffas don’t make it past two babies and/or 30 years of age without looking ate up by the sun and stuffed with white rice.

#americanblackisbeautifultoo

Ace says:

Ariane Sonya

———————————————————————–

Think a few azz shots could of helped… :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

I actually like this Glory. She’s not like every other red bone, big booty girl that think that she can model if she knows how to pose in front of the camera. :coffee:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

**********************

Agreed. In the afro pics she actually looks like a white woman in black face to me. I didn’t critisize it because I thought there was a chance that’s what the photog was going for. Otherwise it’s a really bad makeup job, but she’s still serving it.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Those false eyelashes, though… :hurl:

Ace says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I don’t think she asked to be put in an “exotic” bin…. and if you have ever been somewhere exotic, you would see a whole bunch of uglies.

—————————————————————————

Thank you for understanding what i meant by “exotic”… :wink:

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Carrington says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Oh snap…….. Word :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

Drug from downstairs
      @Futuredoc you just may be my next baby daddy!!!! :rofl:
      —-
      What I do :waiting:

:popcorn: And Thennnn…. Ty said her peace, and then…
      EyesofScorpio says:

Carrington says:
      ——–
      Thank you Sandra and hi!
      I have never commented in a Kim K post, not mad at her or no one else. NeNe sure as fluk don’t represent me- ONLY I CAN REP ME.
      So Carrington you should ask the Black women you know in real life why THEY mad, instead of twirling up thru here with a hissy fit going hard for a sprite and insulting your own. SOME black men are just beyond lost.
      SMH..

Diva says:

FuturedocDonte says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Whats the matter wif us redbones? :waiting:

Diva says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Drug from downstairs
      @Futuredoc you just may be my next baby daddy!!!!
      —-
      What I do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nothing yet!!!!! What would you like to do? :wink:

Bad Influence says:

:popcorn:

:thumbsup: <<<opposite of this

No breasts. She looks like the uglier version of Jennifer Williams. :sad:

FuturedocDonte says:

FuturedocDonte says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Whats the matter wif us redbones?
      ——-
      Ain’t nothing wrong with them redbones :rofl: I’m talking about the glories that get up their with their lacefront twisted to the left looking like they took photos for a club flyer. That’s that ish I don’t like :no: diva u knows I think u sessy :hump:

Diva says:

Whats the matter wif us redbones?
      *************

You know Sandy encourages folks to discriminate against us light skinneded chicks. Thank the Lawd winter is almost over so I can get a tan and feel like I fit in again.

Oldskool71 says:

:whistle: Happy Birthday to me…happy birthday to me…happy birthday dear OldSkoooooooollll…happy birthday to meee! :D

@ACE
      “Think a few azz shots could of helped…”

They shouldn’t even be considered without those. But I see why she didn’t tho.

FuturedocDonte says:

Drug from downstairs
      @Futuredoc you just may be my next baby daddy!!!!
      —-
      What I do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Nothing yet!!!!! What would you like to do?
      ——-
      Look here :spank: don’t start none….

Happy Birthday Old Skool! Enjoy!!

FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN
      FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN
      FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN

get up their with their lacefront twisted to the left looking like

Ms. Blu Rain says:

This chick is really pretty.. Good luck w/your endeavors, Ariane :thumbsup:

@DONTE
      “I’m talking about the glories that get up their with their lacefront twisted to the left looking like they took photos for a club flyer. ”

Sandra be pickin them on purpose! :lol:

FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN
      FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN
      FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN

:cosign:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

@ Diva:

Nothing is wrong with a beautiful LS woman.

I have a cousin who is very dark with long hair nearly to her butt. She always had a complex about her skin color so we went out of our way to ensure that she grew into a self-assured young woman. On the flip side, we went out of our way to ensure that the LS cousins (and my daughter) did not think that they were all that and a bag of flaming hot cheetos.

Lo and behold, they are all in their early 20s and my darkskinned cousin is the most arrogant, self-absorbed beyotch you ever met. I always ensured that my daughter knew that she was beautiful and well loved so she is well balanced in how she views herself. My other two cousins who have lighter complexions, have serious self-esteem issues. :cry:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DONTE

Sandra be pickin them on purpose! :lol:
      ======
      I picture here speaking in her British accent talmbout “Are you serious? You will see *hits the button* ” :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN
      FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN
      FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN FREE PRYN

+1000×1000

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@ACE
      “Think a few azz shots could of helped…”

They shouldn’t even be considered without those. But I see why she didn’t tho.
      **********************
      That’s my guys! I feel your pain fellas, but real models ain’t supposed to make you want to :jack:

lacefront twisted to the left

:dead: @lacefront on lean

@BIRD

Sandy will get back to the booty girls soon enough. Don’t you even worry. They’re the main ones sending in their cell phone pics.”

I hope she hurry up cause uh…
      :no:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

@ Diva:

Nothing is wrong with a beautiful LS woman.

*****************

It’s kinda sounding like the lightskinned girls were put down in order for the dark skinned one to shine. Maybe all the girls should have been treated the same instead of gassing up the dark one and telling the light ones they weren’t all that.

Oldskool71 says:

Thanks Bird and DTTS! :grill: I likes old girl skin (that’s all I got on this)

that_VA_thickchick says:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

#americanblackisbeautifultoo
      :applause:

:pc:

Dear Sandra Mae Lynn Rose Marie Jankins:

We realllllllllllly want @Pryn back. Not sure what in the fugg she DID…but other folks can come in twirling, and slamming doors and shat but Pryn got the boot. Then there is another one who tells the Roses to kiss her ays on a reg, but @Pryn got the ax.

That aint right (Chris Rock voice from “Head of State”).

Please reconsider. Thanks.

Kdub.

Ace says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@ACE
      “Think a few azz shots could of helped…”

They shouldn’t even be considered without those. But I see why she didn’t tho.
      **********************

——————————————————————-

When ya’ll get your Morning Wood…ya’ll aint wanting to see the nicca from around the corner…you want Shirtless Abs and peen prints…

Is it too much to ask for Morning Glory’s to at least be a C cup with enough ass to swallow a thong? :shrug:

Diva says:

FuturedocDonte says:

FuturedocDonte says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Whats the matter wif us redbones?
      ——-
      Ain’t nothing wrong with them redbones I’m talking about the glories that get up their with their lacefront twisted to the left looking like they took photos for a club flyer. That’s that ish I don’t like diva u knows I think u sessy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      See we’s bouts to go half on an e-baby :hump:

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up

Diva says:

@Bird, see though some of us don’t tan, me being one and….My daughter needs to sit in the sun allday long….poor chile use to buy spray tan in the can to get darker! She is yeller!!!! The kids nickhamed her Oyella….My son use to say she was white…. I told him :nono: she just as black as you….she just lighter skin….

@ACE

:preach:

:cosign:

:hellyeahmynigga:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Ace

This chick isn’t going for Jet magazine or a Too Short video (I don’t think) So, based on high fashion print and commercial quality models, I think she fits the description of being beautiful in the market she is breaking in to.

She is going for real modeling not .. “let me dance on Ace’s coffee table” shots. lol

I do understand you being a man and wanting to see the *ss and t*tts though. .. but, that doesn’t make her bad looking.

Speaking of Morning Wood (not gay wood).. when can we get some d*ck shots Sandra? lol

Now this chick :yes: beautiful!!

MsOnederful says:

ok this is BEAUTY!!! Auntie some of the others be cute as well but comments will be closed..hmmmmmmm.

MsOnederful says:

K.dub is the LAUGHS……… :rofl: Free Pryn though…..

LesBinLuv says:

Now these are model pics!!!!

RahrahRiah says:

:happybirthday: to me too :)

Paige says:

Nice pics. You have a very nice figure and a beautiful complexion. Many blessings!!

Love the fro picture!