Morning Wood: Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore shirtless in Miami

These photos of Shemar Moore frolicking on the beach in Miami with a LSLH female should put an end to speculation that Shemar bats for the other team. The hunky actor was seen cuddling and kissing the curvaceous beauty on the white sands of South Beach in Miami on Thursday. Moore is the star of TV’s ‘Criminal Minds’.

Shemar Moore shirtless

Shemar Moore shirtless

• Morning Wood: Shemar Moore 1
  • Morning Wood: Shemar Moore 2
  • Urban Stars Who Need To Come Out of the Closet
  • Celebs Out & About: Sean Combs, Shemar Moore

• capricorn83

Sexy!!! chipped tooth and all… :hump:

• LSLH

San
      Unshakable
      Flygirl

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSCLM8nLFU Mother Jefferson

:yawn: :coffee:

• MsB

He isn’t my cup of :tea: and the photos I seen of his dang-a-lang are real then that alone causes me to pass!

• capricorn83

Morning LSLH!

• WorkInProgress

I get a ****-twitch everytime I see him. Lawd have mercy he certified fine.
      *Back to work I go*

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

That hoe he with pretty….
      .. :think: …. “basic.”

Capricorn

• capricorn83

:waves: luVn

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@LSLH
      :jack: <<just for u!

Is that LSLH for Light skinned long hair?
      If so that's my type. Post a pic for a nigga.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I didn’t know white girls were considered LSLH. Anyway, mama’s body is tight. Why is Shemar in the ocean with a hat and sunglasses on?

• Ty

:offtopic: So there was a Mobile Church beside me this morning and I was a tad bit confused :shrug: Now I’ve seen Mobile Car Detailers, Mobile Pet Groomers, even Mobile Notaries but what da hell does a Mobile Church do :waiting:

Are they delivering holy water, prayers, etc.? Does the mother board show up with those black stockings and white heels? Is Redeemed (DeDe) driving the van?

So many real questions :waiting:

• GAGIRL87

I will never forget the day I saw Shemar Moores little penis it was soooo small :crying: I haven’t looked at him the same since :no:

• Diva

I’m guessing he never gone get them crooked teetfusses fixed huh? but that yellow nigga is fine!!!!

• Miany

:hi: LSLH.. een though you aint speak to lil ol me, I’ll pretend my name was on the list. Good Morning!

• PumpkinsMama

But, but he dont eem like gurls :cuss:

• Nakeya_j

People always look back and wonder:
      “How did I miss the signs?”
      —–
      lol. I don’t think he is gay. I’m trying to figure out if he carries the bookbag because I carry my bag, he think thats what your supposed to do. However, WWF men, all kids play with. That does not worry me. lol. Man is just gonna be man. Can’t be mad at his responces.

• NaijaGal

LSLH :hi:

Shemar looks good…ole girl got that tramp stamp :lol:

• Miapluck

Ms. Rose, you need to stop lol…We’ve heard about this man’s freak parties…The ones like Jamie Foxx has, ya know ;)…

• luVn_liFe…

: R&B singer Ray J has a new HIT on his hands – it’s a song set for release later this month called, I HIT IT FIRST. the song – which has A HOT AZZ BEAT – and here is the hook.

Hit it from north,
      brought her head down south,
      now that I’m finished,
      she’s on to Mr West

LMAO YE is gonna SPAZ da Fugg OUT!!! :rofl:

This man is so fine and Ion believe this one is gay :gay: my radar don’t go up on him !

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA
      What is your assessment of the body language between these two?

He seems more interested in voguimg and posing for the photographer than he is in her.

:blink:
      :hurl:
      Is that an azzshot he givin in the last pic?

• Miany

@Ty.. It’s my first time hearing of onna these….they do say the lord is ALWAYS with you. A sanctuary is anywhere I set foot and decide to pray in so Imma let the mobile church live.
      *disclaimer* I’ve been saving to start a mobile business for years now sooooo if you see a bias in my response could be why.

• PumpkinsMama

@ Miany don’t be mad you weren’t the only one, but I DONT care :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

Why is Shemar in the ocean with a hat and sunglasses on?
      —-
      Does he ever wear a shirt when he is not working?

• LSLH

:waves: Miany I’ll make sure you’re on the list from now on! Sorry love!

MIANY MIANY MIANY

Ty says:

So there was a Mobile Church beside me this morning and I was a tad bit confused Now I’ve seen Mobile Car Detailers, Mobile Pet Groomers, even Mobile Notaries but what da hell does a Mobile Church do

So many real questions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yo azz summoned Dede….She saw you driving and followed yo azz to the blog!!!!! She was downstairs earlier!!! :rofl:

• LSLH

Sorry PumpkinsMama!

:waves:

:wave: LSLH

• Nakeya_j

and Ion believe this one is gay my radar don’t go up on him !
      ——
      I think he is bi.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@Nakeya
      “People always look back and wonder:
      “How did I miss the signs?”
      —–

by Nakeya_j on Mar 8, 2013 at 11:11 am”
      ________
      Im jist phuckin with u.
      He prolly got the bag idea from u and saw it was
      conveinant to carry his chit. Its not that serious.

Now, if u catch him making the Wrestlers “kiss” and “gettin married” than u got a problem! :lol:

• Diva

Shemar is crip walking in the water in that last pic! :rofl:

• Number 5 Is Alive!!!

Good morning LSLH.

Quit hatin Pumpkinsmammy. Shemar ain’t gay. Receipts? A brutha can’t be light skint and Purdy without being labeled a friend of Dorothy. Christopher Williams, AlBSure, Stoney Jackson…I rest my case ••folds arms••

• PumpkinsMama

@ Jenie really? Me n you generally on the same page. And no, I didn’t get that immediate idea from looking at him, there have many stories about your boy. Even supposed to been layed up w/some old sugar daddy :tea:

• that_VA_thickchick

MsB says:

:cosign: He ruined it for me trying to act extra urban on Young and the Restless as Malcolm. And those lacefront cornrows on Mad Black Woman. :nono:

• Pickachu Tran

ever since I seent Shemar’s lil ding ding attached to his hard abs he has LOST all his appeal.

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Where is GOAT! Boo, I just called that insurance company with the scenario that you stated on here. I asked to speak with a supervisor. They should honor your policy but they will play you if you don’t press them about it.Please let them know that there is an attorney involved and that you will not stand by them telling you that it won’t be honored. She paid them from out of state so if they took the money they should pay her expenses.
      Please call again!

• Nakeya_j

And those lacefront cornrows on Mad Black Woman.
      —-
      :dead:

• Bombshell Esq

So LSLH just gonna leave me out the roll call like I ain’t even here huh? :tea:

• Nakeya_j

Hey Diva, where is Milky at?

• LSLH

:waves: Number 5

• Pickachu Tran

that chick aint LSLH she is A SNOWBUNNY, VANILLA, GOOD CREDIT…

WHATEVER NIGRAS IS CALLING YT WOMEN THESE DAYS.

• that_VA_thickchick

LSLH
      BOmbshell
      Goat Praying for your family’s strength
      Pumpkin
      Man :coffee:

• Anna

:waves: @ everyone. Hey LSLH.

• PumpkinsMama

Guess you done told meh :tea: Whatevs

• Ty

@ Miany…so let the Church on Wheels be great huh :rofl: Should I pull over outta respect for the church :crying:

@ Luv :dead:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

My ex used to talk about his peen all the time, I must have missed it…I am happy another L for the light skin dudes lol

• Bombshell Esq

that_VA_thickchick says:

LSLH
      BOmbshell
      Goat Praying for your family’s strength
      Pumpkin
      Man

————————

Hey VA :waves:

• Diva

@Nakeya :shrugs: ION know where wifey is!!!! I’mma have to get her real credentials so I can keep up wif her!!!

• LSLH

:waves: Bombshell Esq

Hello lovely. Won’t leave you out again!

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

I don’t get a ghey vibe from him, what I get is a man that was raised in a suburban area with a white mama and never was exposed to blacks until he was damn near grown. I know so many like that. He’s corny and may come off as ghey to some because he doesn’t seem hard enough for ppl as a black man. I like him so I have no complaints. He’s not my cup of tea but I don’t think he lika da boys!

• MsB

And those lacefront cornrows on Mad Black Woman.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost:

• PumpkinsMama

Where is my OTB and I aint seen Ofrah round these parts in 4ever either!!! :wail:

KABYEYOU says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You better re-read this shyt right here!!! It sounds like yo ex was a dude :rofl:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He sure is CORNY as hell!!!! I hated when he hosted Soul Train…..

• Pickachu Tran

:listen:

Ur body whisperin from under the sheets
      I hear it moaning, begging loud & clearly
      Im rather fluent in the language it speaks {yes}
      But its yo mouth I want to tell it to me.

Girl why don’t u
      Tell me what u want me to do to u
      Say it… Say it… Say it…
      Girl why don’t u
      Tell me what u want from me girl wont u
      Say it… Say it… Say it…

• Bombshell Esq

LSLH says:

Bombshell Esq

Hello lovely. Won’t leave you out again
      ——————————

:hugs: heyyy I forgive you because it’s Friday and Aunty promised me some of the Malibu on the right side of the screen if I behave today :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

From Downstairs:

Ms. B do you happen 2 remember the brand? I see alot of Sure Fit slipcovers on Tarjay

• Who Dat

Don’t matter what team Shemar bat for.

He got a fuggin Vienna sausage. I done seen a pic of it years ago. He should get a check for it. Its a born defect.

(Not emm the gays) Don’t want no short short man

• Pickachu Tran

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

_________________________

:cosign:

• Who Dat

Shemar also has 3 rows of teeth and when he bite **** he leave DNA all over the place. Bite mark looks like a Batman symbol.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Bombshell Esq

Don’t matter what team Shemar bat for.

(Not emm the gays) Don’t want no short short man

—————————————

And with that Friday has officially begun on SR… :rofl: Morning Dub:hugs:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

@diva lmao you knew what i ment

• Pickachu Tran

Don’t matter what team Shemar bat for.

(Not emm the gays) Don’t want no short short man

@ Who Dat :casket: It don’t matter to da boys if he’s catchin not pitchin :tea:

KABYEYOU says:

@diva lmao you knew what i ment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: I did, I did

• 100% usa made!

Shemar is the morning wood??? For who guys or gals :blink:

• Bombshell Esq

Diva says:

Bombshell Esq says:

LSLH says:

Bombshell Esq

Hello lovely. Won’t leave you out again
      ——————————

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      too late..I polished that bottle and two glasses off 2 hours ago

————————————-
      :spank: DIVA no one ever told you Ain’t no fun less the homies get some… Jeeze now I have no reason to be shyt ta-day :cuss:

• MsB

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      BAHAHAHAHAHAH! I just died :ghost:

• Miany

@Ty…yup, let em be great.. :rofl: I know you still gonna crack up laughing if u see em again…. Who knows? Maybe they ride around and minister to homeless.

• Diva

@Kdub you is a fool….. :rofl: that nigga ain’t got shyt on count DRACULA

• Who Dat

raised in a suburban area with a white mama
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Who named him Shemar.

Reminds me of my yt classmate named LAKEISHA. Well thats different cause she wont mixed and did yt girl shat like come to school with her head wet.

Bombshell Esq says:

Diva says:

Bombshell Esq says:

LSLH says:

Bombshell Esq

Hello lovely. Won’t leave you out again
      ——————————

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      too late..I polished that bottle and two glasses off 2 hours ago

————————————-
      DIVA no one ever told you Ain’t no fun less the homies get some…
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My bad…I thought that only applied to that hello kitty kat box!!! :rofl:

• Ty

Only thing I want Shemar to do is find Drucilla and bring her back to Y&R :coffee:

:huh: Sandra offering room and board and Malibu to folks and I cant get my MGM plastic backpack she got stashed in the back of her closet next to Melissa (Rhi’s bff) :crying:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

I wanna wear KDUB skin as a furrrrrrruuurrr! I want to have you smother me all day. I fawking lubb your dumb azz!!!!!

• Who Dat

:warning: <<< Shemar Moore bite mark.

• 100% usa made!

The sexiest look man has is when he comes home after work looking exhausted and has a paycheck in hand.

• PumpkinsMama

@ Dubbs they ALL come out w/they doggy wet heads! You to hate my damn co-workers! I used to be looking at them like, if you aint got time to dry that shyt, stop washing it errrrrrrrrrry morning :cuss:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Lays my big size 12 azz over you like a Snuggie :love:

That is WARMTH CHILE.

• Diva

:offtopic: The latest fad in China is faking pregnancy. In order to score themselves seats on the cities’ overcrowded subways and buses, some women have reportedly resorted to strapping on silicone “pregnancy pads.” The realistic-looking faux bellies come in sizes to simulate different trimesters and even twin pregnancies!

Beyonce done started this shyt right here ^^^^^^^^

• Betamax82

I just went over to NB and read the bmail about meeting celebrities ole girl wrote that she met Miguel in the hair care section at Publix picture and all to prove it :ghost: :lol:

100% usa made! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      HELLO :fistbump:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Ms. B that cover looks textured like chenille, interesting….

• Who Dat

Yt Keisha would wash her hair and she played soccer…and would come to school with her head wet and shorts on in Dec/Jan. She also hanged’d with the SKATER crowd.

Story is her mom named her that b/c that was her mom BFF name. But she was the yt’est girl with one of the most ethnic names. It was literally a live oxymoron. And naw I aint downing on ethnic names. Dubs got one her ownself.

• Pickachu Tran

100% usa made! says:

***************

:rofl: you got that right

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

Diddles
      Eddie
      Trey
      Ne-yo
      Johnnie Mae
      John Legend
      Kanye

bein seen frolickin, nor havin babies have stopped the rumors for these :gossip:

ppl just gone talk :shrug:

^^ is that 112???

• that_VA_thickchick

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:rofl: Good morning to you too KDub. I been waiting on you all morning.

• Anna

100% usa made! says:

~~~~~~~
      He doesn’t have to come home, if he has direct deposit, and you know his PIN. :lol:

• Pickachu Tran

Miany says:

Pickachu Tran says:
      why don’t u
      Tell me what u want me to do to u
      Say it… Say it… Say it…
      Girl why don’t u
      Tell me what u want from me girl wont u
      Say it… Say it… Say it…

NEYO circa 2007… had some wonderful nights my freshman year thanks to this song :yes:

• LadieLeo

Morning LSLH :hi:
      That’s all I got for this post :tea:

• MsB

@Pumpkin that is exactly what it feels like its uber soft!

:peace: Out Roses I am taking a early leave this Friday… Have a great weekend Everyone!!1

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

:eek: He couldn’t get it but I’d date him (if I dated stars)… *snickers*

Yall made me think about the time I was lil tipsy and I told my hairy friend to shave her whole body and make her a fur coat :hahaha: and to stop wearing her Mom’s coat because it’s too small :shrug:

• that_VA_thickchick

Anna says:

100% usa made! says:

~~~~~~~
      He doesn’t have to come home, if he has direct deposit, and you know his PIN.
      _______
      Damm skraight!!!! :danban:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

by 100% usa made! on Mar 8, 2013 at 11:31 am

:facepalm:

• Bombshell Esq

Fayyyyy :love:

• goat76

Thank y’all for the prayers, and advice. My sister suppose to fax me a copy of the policies today, then I will take them to a couple of Insurance people I know, actually work with.

I hate this capitalistic system we are in, cause people will get money by any means necessary without any regards and regrets. How can such a company be allowed to operate without being held to certain standards. Sh1t reminds me of the movie John Q.

Anna says:

100% usa made! says:

~~~~~~~

:woot: Out of state workers are thee best :woot: agane :rofl:

• Betamax82

Fayla :hi:

Goat, what happened? Or where’d you post it?

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Pickachu Tran says:

100% usa made! says:
      ***************
      you got that right
      I look for the dirty guys and not so much the clean ones cause they work hard!

Fay :kiss: <–like zzzz French!

Man, why you doing the ‘not this shatt agane’ face yo? :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

Im BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK :eek:

Fugg yew bean :eek:

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Good to hear @Goat cause I swear Imma a researcher and I will get to the bottom of things and get results.

:eek: And I can’t see gravis, so I’m imagining you with the hands on hip pose :D

• luVn_liFe…

WorKin a LIL :eek: The biGGer Question is WHEYuBEEN?

• luVn_liFe…

Nope I got da DEFAulT going :D

I bean talking to a man about a dog :whistle: #chaching :tea:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

:cosign: I just don’t get that gay vibe from him but I may be wrong though, now do I think he is a slut with the ladies :yes:

:twisted:

I want him and Penelope to have a kiss :yes:

• that_VA_thickchick

goat76 says:

_________
      When I braided hair in the shop a customer came in crying because she was she worked for a company that refused to pay the policy of a girl who was murdered. They refused to pay because she had some alcohol in her system. Not even legally drunk. Their stance was that had she been completely sober she wouldn’t have been in the position to be murdered. She quit the company so I don’t know how the matter was settled.

:zzz:

Is Shemar a leo :thinking: :pc:

• luVn_liFe…

@VA
      thats sad.

• that_VA_thickchick

DTTS :waves: WAKE YO AZZ UP!

• goat76

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Goat, what happened? Or where’d you post it?
      ——————————
      My aunt died, and she had 2-3 life insurance policies, they don't want to honor the death benefit. Currently we're trying to get these policies looked at because something is not adding up. They(Liberty National) mentioned they wouldn't pay because she didn't die in the state the policy was bought. Some shat I've never heard of. It wasn't a problem when she was paying for a policy bought in Bama, being paid for with Georgia dollars. So why is it a problem now?

• flyygirl

he is so gross to me.

• WorkInProgress

Is Shemar a leo

<<<< WHY? Leo men got small ****les?

LyVn :kiss:
      :waves: and :hugs: Rest of the Board

• Bombshell Esq

Time to tackle this case load… ya’ll behave while I’m gone nah… *wags finger* :peace:

Thickchick that is sad :no:

• PumpkinsMama

DTTS :kiss: and Fay Fay :happy:

• Who Dat

My aunt died, and she had 2-3 life insurance policies, they don’t want to honor the death benefit. Currently we’re trying to get these policies looked at because something is not adding up. They(Liberty National) mentioned they wouldn’t pay because she didn’t die in the state the policy was bought. Some shat I’ve never heard of. It wasn’t a problem when she was paying for a policy bought in Bama, being paid for with Georgia dollars. So why is it a problem now?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :no: I’m sorry :hug:

• WorkInProgress

:huh: ummm Sandra blocking out words now? even the ones that are misspelled?

Yeah Goat somethings up with that :tea: make sure you look into that

• Anna

Diva says:

Beyonce done started this shyt right here ^^^^^^^^

~~~~~~~~
      A woman sued because her belly fell off, right before someone gave up their seat on the subway/train.

• Who Dat

Leo men got small ****les?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Not the ones I done seen.

NO-PE (makes popping noise like the Boo-Gay Man)

@Anna :dead:

Well Shemar is close to being a taurus, that explains a lot with the sloring :tea:

• AlabamaSky

Ole girl looks like Evelyn Lozada’s daughter :tea:

• Pickachu Tran

WorkInProgress says:

ummm Sandra blocking out words now? even the ones that are misspelled?

___________________________

REALLY? lets test this out:

THE FUKK, SHYT, AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ AZZ :buttshake:

• goat76

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

————-
      Since I’ve been trying to get into the Insurance business, I’ve learned a lot, and I can see how people end up getting into something that’s not good for them. We got educate ourselves cause all these people care about is money, and nothing else. Liberty National got some bad history of how they targeted tha black rural communities and sold them these BS policies. I just don’t understand how these companies can continues to operate. Sh1t is frustrating. I see how people just say fcuk it, and snap!

• Who Dat

:blink:

• goat76

that_VA_thickchick says:

goat76 says:
      _________
      ————————
      They don’t see nothing wrong with doing people like this, but if I ran up in there with that thang, then I’ll be in the wrong.

• WorkInProgress

who dat i type dyckles. but I typed the i instead of y so I see where i went wrong

• luVn_liFe…

YuP.
      I was just reading reviews about LiBerty,No BueNO :no:

• PumpkinsMama

:newpost: Rudy :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

ummm Sandra blocking out words now? even the ones that are misspelled

:caution: This is a gentle reminder that circumventing my filters will result in banishment — sometimes without warning.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ luVn_liFe: United Healthcare is a good insurance company. They are highly recommended for employee coverage.

• Unshakable

@Nakeya – What does wwf stand for in your earlier post? World Wrestling Federation? :think:

@this post – lslh=the usual…whatever floats the boat.

Speaking of which, :kiss: for lslh! How are you my beautiful sun-goddess?