Gay marriage

A N. Carolina church made a bold statement in support of gay marriage by vowing to halt traditional weddings if gay marriage isn’t legalized by the Supreme Court.

The Green Street United Methodist Church released a statement on Monday asking pastors to stop performing weddings for heterosexuals until same sex weddings cane be performed in the church.

“At Green Street Church, we claim the committed same-sex relationships as no less sacred in their ministry to us and the community,” the statement reads.

The last time a pastor took such a controversial stand, his church was shuttered after 3/4 of the congregation left.

A simple stroke of a pen by President Obama would give civil unions the same rights and privileges afforded to traditional marriages without re-writing the Bible. What ever happened to separation of church and state?

From Green Street Church (via Salon.com):

As an Anti-Racist, Reconciling Congregation, Green Street United Methodist Church seeks to be in faithful ministry with all people in the brokenness of our world. This statement is being adopted as a sign of our commitment to love and justice for all people.

The Marriage Covenant between two people is a ministry of the church. Couples making a commitment to one another need a supportive community of faith to sustain and uphold them so as to grow in faith and love. Weddings are the occasion for covenant making, a time to seek God’s blessing on their commitment to one another. When a couple chooses to be married in the church, they should also be conscious that they are making a declaration of their relationship as a new ministry for the congregation and the world. At Green Street Church, we claim the committed same-sex relationships as no less sacred in their ministry to us and the community.

But sadly, at this time in the United Methodist Church, marriages, weddings and holy unions are limited to heterosexual couples. As our nation struggles to provide legal recognition to people in same-sex relationships and provide them the privileges allotted to opposite-sex married couples, our denomination struggles to overcome the sin of reserving these sacramental privileges for straight people only. We, the leaders of Green Street Church, see people in same-sex relationships as completely worthy of the Sacrament of Marriage. We reject any notion that they are second class citizens in the Kingdom of God.

• Barack Obama Still ‘Grapples’ With Gay Marriage
  • Angry Black Teacher Suspended for Threatening Anti-Obama Student With Arrest
  • Thousands of Blacks, Hispanics march to protest gay marriage
  • Queen Latifah Comes Out of the Closet (Finally)

337 Responses to “N. Carolina Church Stops Performing Traditional Weddings Until Gay Marriage is Legalized”

FuturedocDonte says:

And 1st Gentleman :thinking: well ill be damned :lol:

:kona:

NaijaGal says:

:rofl: ummmm good luck with that…Sandra how are you going to say a simple stroke by the President is all it takes, then talk about separation of church and state

sharnell says:

my coworkers and i just had that discussion yesterday. what has happen to the separation of church and state. the church has the right to reject gay marriage. whether people agree or not. however the supreme court doesnt have a leg to stand on to continue to reject gay marriage. this is me in my fairytale world.

Gigi26 says:

:blink: Ummmm okay good luck. First off if they read the damn Constitution instead of [Edited by moderator to remove offensive language] they would know that there’s something called a SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE, so take that shyt up with the North Carolina Legislature.

Idiots trying to prove a point. :no:

Unshakable says:

I don’t understand any of this. Not judging one way or another…..just don’t understand this. Why are people in such angst over God’s word? If you believe it, cool…..if not, cool, if you’re confused…..that’s cool too.

Whatever happened to “I may not agree with you, but I respect your right to do it?” Not everyone supports same-sex marriages. Why can’t people agree to disagree sometimes?

FuturedocDonte says:

So I wonder if Rev Jones-Wade and 1st Gentleman Jones-Wade are married? Cuz if not that’s shackin… And that’s a sin :lol:

:facepalm:

Morning & Chit Roses!!!! :tea:

Smonae says:

This that bullchit :facepalm:

GAGIRL87 says:

:no: don’t make no sense

LSLH says:

:offtopic:
      Anyone watch Teen Mom2?
      That stupid hypocrite Kailyn is already moving Javi into the house. She’s such a fat crooked teeth hypocrite. Makes me sick! Stupid Jenelle with those rocks she calls breast implants. Keiffer is a dirty homeless bum. On and Chelsea is a mental, spoiled, stupid brat who speaks to her father any kind if way as if she’s entitled to whatever she wants! Can’t stand her dumb ass! Jeremy should have left Leah’s po white ‘traylor’ trash ass on the curb with Corey’s chewed up and spit out tobacco. Ugh!!!!!!!

Carried over from the last post**

Gigi26 says:

Ummmm okay good luck. First off if they read the damn Constitution [Edited by moderator to remove offensive language] they would know that there’s something called a SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE, so take that shyt up with the North Carolina Legislature.

Idiots trying to prove a point.
      ————————————————

Gi I need you to go get me another Chi tea because you got this one all over my desk and computer :rofl: you ain’t syht for this :ghost:

:waves: LSLH

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

:tape:

NaijaGal says:

I stopped watching the Teen Mom shows a while back…speaking on Chelsea I blame her spineless father for producing such a simple twat…that is all

Any reason why you have these two dudes up as the faces of GREEN STREET UNITED METHODIST CHURCH in Winston Salem, NC….when the REAL church congregration is mostly white Sandra?

Reverend Kelly P. Carpenter is the leader of that flock. Not Mr. And Mr. Aaron who ever the fugg they are up top.

FuturedocDonte says:

:crying: 1st Gentleman :rofl:

I want to see the Deacon Board :waiting:

:casket:

Always on some bullshyt.

Miany says:

Gay folk getting married in there own gay church. Now the gay church gonna ask the straight church to stop doing straight marriages until the Gay folk can get married EVERYWHERE!!!
      Mind you on the other side of town some black girl getting laughed at cuz she just want some reparations for slavery.

Smonae says:

That’s one church I would never go too,, atleast I can choose to beleive Pastor Troy and the Mrs is trying to live by the bible, but Aaron & his husband just gone try to lead me to hell no thanks buddy :no:
      I’ll be looking at him like ninja please

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I really wish gay people would just get on with their lives and stop trying to ram their agenda down everybody’s thoak!

The Bible say that Christians are supposed to live peaceful and quiet lives. Therefore, these two need to just pipe down, enjoy their lives together, and stop trying to make a statement.

With allat said…that picture got me feeling some kind of way. :hurl: (and not because it is two men…just something that I cannot explain :thinking: )

Unshakable says:

@Gigi – yes ma’am! and :kiss:

FuturedocDonte says:

The heyull…. The moment I start commenting on this post my top lip started swelling up…. Auntie sprinkled fairy dust on this jank I’m out :kola:

GAGIRL87 says:

Kdub
      GA
      GG
      Smonae
      Naija
      WUT

:welcome: sharnell, just getting right on down to business huh :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

So who serves at the first lady? :lol:

:hi: Bombshell! :hahaha:

Aaron and his husband are at a church in DC. The Community Church of Washington, DC…

NOT NC. Aint got nothing to do with the church in Winston Salem. Other than they gay. They got their own dayum church.

This ish done pist me off.

@LSlH Yeah iwatched that last nite,Kailyn thinks her and Javi are Better than Joe O_o
      Javi’s agreat role model

StOOpid bissh
      ChelSea is wont pathetic FAT disgusting SLOB eeeWh

bnatural says:

————————-

:rofl: You may have to email her for the correction :rofl:

Miany says:

Then somebody got the nerve to get mad last week cuz the new pope said he believes in traditional marriage…I respect a person’s RIGHT to be gay but….GHEY AZZ act like they aint know the CATHOLIC church BEEN said no to gay marriage…..I may not practice religion but, I will always support the morals. The catholic church wont even let a catholic man pull outta his wife. Catholic church wouldn’t agree with me taking the pill. These folk act like they want everyone to be new school.When will they learn some folk like tradition.

:hi: GiGi
      @DTTS
      What cant U do 2day?

Such A F'n Lady says:

I have nothing really to say on the topic at hand but in regards to the Teen Mom 2 show, all of those brats get on my nerves yet unfortunately I still watch it when nothing else is on.

Kailyn is just mad because Joe doesn’t want to be with her, he only wants to sleep when her when he is lonely and fluck with her head.

Janelle is a self-centered, drugged out brat that unfortunately I see OD’ing within the next few years if she doesn’t clean herself up. Wasn’t she pregnant again not too long ago with her husband that she’s now divorcing. I swear that girl goes through men.

Leah, well this child is just annoying as hell. I wish Jeremy would just leave her and whatever her ex-husband’s name is to mess up their own lives, but then again now she’s married to Jeremy and is about to have another baby.

Chelsea, her voice annoys the hell out of me. Sometimes I think that baby of hers is smarter than she is. I wish she would take that damn ratty weave outta her head. How you gone be a hair dresser but your hair looks like the cat has been playing in it?

That’s all I got. :coffee:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

:kiss: Thank You DTS! I was hungry as heck!

But the first gentleman in this pic IS giving me life. Smizing and shat with his eyes.

His eyes is saying… YES HUNNNNNY.

Still dont excuse the fact SR done made these folks the faces of a church they prolly aint never even HEARD of…

Milky says:

Redeeeeemed come out to plaaaaaayyy!

Smonae says:

:hugs: DTTS & WHO Dat
      chit just out of control, I’m all for doing your own thing, but dont try to rewrite the bible

VDot says:

I need Tyron and Zyrek and their purple church to sit the he.ll on down.

Pickachu Tran says:

I can’t get pass FIRST GENTLEMEN :rofl:

HONEY I know “mothers” of the church from the past are rolling in they grave ova this right here chile…

I still dont support gay marriage, but you WON’T see me out there protesting against it cuz it aint my life to live AND I WISH A NIGGAH WOULD STEP TOO ME. I’ON play that shyt in church. My life aint right either thats why I dont step my foot in there frontin trying to take leadership roles cuz thats being a hypocrite and God holds his teachers and preachers to high standard(and I know I have that calling in my life but I dont live a life that fits my calling just yet)

YOU CANT BE UP THERE LEADING A FLOCK but living a life that goes against God’s WORD :no: they playing with FIRE.

Sometimes I think that baby of hers is smarter than she is :hahaha:
      for shame,SO TRUE . .
      Did U see last week when the baby kept telling Chelsea to STOP CRYING@SUCH_a_LADY

:grill: WUT *whispers* it was your favorite :yes:

:shrug:

FuturedocDonte says:

His eyes is saying… YES HUNNNNNY.

——
      :dead: as hell

VDot says:

__________________________________________

I’m glad you said this, because I was trying to google to see if they were the real First Ladies of the church. :no: to Sandra. Why you have to do Tyrek and his huswife like that?

@ Yall hey hun :happy: Add some :pigsfly: to that breakfast

#healthy

:welcome: Sharnell if u are new

Smonae says:

:preach:

Smonae:I’m all for doing your own thing, but dont try to rewrite the bible
      RIGHT!
      I was just thinking . . SO WE HAVE TO REwrite the bible to say ADAM\STEVE DaFugg!

:eek: OH

FuturedocDonte says:

Redeeeeemed come out to plaaaaaayyy!

—–
      :whistle:
      1,2 deedee is coming for you
      3,4 you better lock the post
      5,6 you better pick up sticks

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      :cosign:

:waiting: FOR A POST ON THE MIAMI HEAT @SANDRAROSE

We had our first female govenor and her husband was called the first gentleman… and dayum if it aint crack me up every time I heard that. Gov Bev Perdue and Mr. Robert Eaves…the first gentleman of NC

:wail:

Luvn hey bew :hugs:

49 see! :rofl:

Ty, just for yew I will slaughter a fat hog –> :deadhorse: and cook it up :egg:

libra80sbaby says:

Shiiid. Marriage aint easy, so if gay folk want them issues too, I say let them. Hell they already got domestic partnership health insurance and what not…folks have a right to live how they want to, just don’t be trying to force everybody to accept that lifestyle. We aint gotta accept chit. Tolerate yes, accept :nono:

Ty says:

This ish done pist me off.
      Auntie acting like Fox News huh :shrug: Put 3-4 different stories together with a twist (really a z-snap) at the end :coffee:

:yahoo: BOMBSHELL R U 100% yet?

Ninjas like this BEEN took over churches.
      Its like a club for gays now.

Ty, you hear this bullshatt talmbout Bacon-Scented Air Freshener? #faserious :wtf:

luVn_liFe… says:

BOMBSHELL R U 100% yet?

————————-

Yes ma’am :yahoo:

luVn_liFe… says:

:yahoo: BOMBSHELL R U 100% yet?
      :waiting: #butnot’leadingyouon’ :hahaha:

LSLH says:

@Such a lady

@ luvn

I agree y’all. Chelsea is easy to make a fool of and she falls on her parents to cleanup after her.

Jenelle will be dead in three years. Poor Jace!

Kailyn def has a type too! She is a fat slob too. Why doesn’t she ever clean that dirty house???

Leah and her thin lips gets on my nerves too. She looks like her vag stinks and so do the rest of em.

Chelsea needs to shower and wash her hair. I hate her baby talk. That voice us creepy!

libra80sbaby says:

Ninjas like this BEEN took over churches.
      Its like a club for gays now.
      ———————————-
      @ MAN yeen lyin…the black gay men STAY in church. Choir, choir director, organ, etc. They be at the church more than anybody cause their spirit is convicted about that there lifestyle they livin…aint foolin me :coffee:

Kynedy L says:

People can not change what we didn’t create! God created marriages and human civil unions. He will not honor same sex marriages in His house!

:casket:

@LSLH ERRRMAHHHGawD!!!
      I am so SAD!! they all look like they Need to eat Pineapples 24-7
      :crying:

This is why people are confused.
      This is why people call Christians hypocrites.
      This is why so many people are converting to other religions or none at all.

They are looking for gain in this gesture and not for what they’re saying either.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The real church is a prominent church here in the state. It has the RARE mixed congregation for a UMC. And is the oldest UMC’s to HAVE a mixed race cong. in the state. They been around as a mixed cong. since like 1910 or something. Long before it was acceptable.

Milky says:

I know the first gentleman be fierce every sunday. Twirlin into the pulpit and directing the choir.

Ok, so for arguments sake, we the people :shrug: , let gay people marry one another, they can’t procreate, men/women can, we live our lives, they live theirs, then what?

This is IMB.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THIS SHIAT IS OUT OF HAND SERIOUSLY..

Unshakable says:

@DTTS – Oh, so I can’t get no breffus? *In my uncle ruckus voice* ‘Sum folk, I tellya they treatcha no good. Gem ‘em a lil rope, an dey thank dey cowboys! :hahaha:

That’s ok…next time, I’ll make you a lil water w/some shug avery pee in it! :rofl:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

luVn_liFe… says:

BOMBSHELL R U 100% yet?
      #butnot’leadingyouon’

—————————–

:waves: DTTS hey guhl… I'm over you :dance: :rofl:

Kynedy L says:

=====================

So you saying that the bouncer is NOT gonna let them past the red velvet rope? :popcorn: We all sinners though yall :wail:

Ty says:

@ Yall who needs bacon air freshener :smack: Wonder who’s bright idea that was :rolleyes:

Just as bad as those chicken and waffle lays :hurl:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

WUT *whispers* it was your favorite
      ———————–
      mmmmm-MMMM!!!! Homemade biscuits with sausage and fluffy eggs and a side of hashbrowns! Chile YOU JAMMED!!!

We all sinners though yall
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I lied to my momma AND my daddy just this morning!

Crickett says:

Its one thing to be gay and lead that lifestyle, but to willingly live the life style you do and pick and chose what to preach is another. Just like the “Preaching from the Stripper Pole”. Its very misleading and confusing to the ones whose never heard the word of God and are seeking it. I understand no man is perfect, but blatantly though? I hope that the congregation takes what he is teaching with a grain of salt and are seeking the word for themselves and are not blindly following them.

Gem ‘em a lil rope, an dey thank dey cowboys! :hahaha: #keepyourwaterthough :lol:

*wipes sweat* Wheewww Bombshell :hug: <–one handed :rofl:

Thnx for all the quick prayers. I can’t remember the last time I got frequent headaches but lord only knows why I’m all of a sudden getting them now!!

Now we done drug the strippers in it :rofl:

I try :love: WUT LOL! #thisistheemostcookingidoonhere!

Kdub, I think I may have lied in my sleep before I even woke up yo! :rofl:

Ty, IONO but they need to be beat with the can! :twisted: #whodoesthat

FuturedocDonte says:

We all sinners though yall
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I lied to my momma AND my daddy just this morning!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I ignored a phone call then said I was sleep :embarrassed:

Razzle, could be your diet, stress, age :shrug: meaning you may need to stop doing/eating/drinking something that you have been :shrug:
      I hope you feel better.

by Bedazzled His Razzle on Mar 19, 2013 at 11:03 am
      ________
      “When the last time u been phucked?”-Dr. Man, I just dont care

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Kdub, I think I may have lied in my sleep before I even woke up yo!
      ——————————————

^^^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^^^ :ghost: :rofl:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Ty says:

@ Yall who needs bacon air freshener Wonder who’s bright idea that was

Just as bad as those chicken and waffle lays
      ——————-
      That blew the WHOLE concept of Lays brand where they say you can’t eat just one! Those are some nasty shyytts! I ate one and scrapped my tongue… :nono: everything ain’t meant to be a chip!

Nakeya_j says:

——
      First off, i agree with this. Second, so this Pastor KNOWS he is sinning and he is asking other people to support the sin, but wants to lead a church. :blink: Naw son. It does not work like that. Shame.

Too tickeled by first gentlemen.. *hehe* :hahaha:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

———————————

Feel better… dehydration causes headaches so make sure you are getting in lots of fluids guhl!! :hugs:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

@Ty they shoulda went with my suggestion of Waffle House Hasbrown flavored Scattered covered and smothered!

My momma was like what time you get off today?

IDK…

My dad was like you gonna stop by here on your way home?

Maybe.

SEE? LIES!

@ Wut…they sound nasty especially since I hate waffles :hurl:

:offtopic: there is UTTER DISARRAY in Beyonce’s camp – with word coming out that her album may not be released until “THIS FALL”

The album was originally set to be released in just a few weeks.

What’s wrong – the TWO songs that were so far released (NUCLEAR w Kelly and Michelle, and BOW DOWN) have been panned as “FLOPS” by music industry insiders. Tells a person close to the QUEEN, “No one thought that both records would fall flat. They were supposed to be her biggest two songs off the album.”

So what is the plan now? Well ****.coms snitch tells us that it is now UNLIKELY that Beyonce will release AN ALBUM – and possible not even a SINGLE before she begins her world tour next month.

The insider explains, “It’s back to the drawing board. More recording, until [they] get a great album.”

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      :cosign:

Ohhhh Chiddd Nakeya done “First” and “Second of all” us :rofl:

I would go to this church. :yes: We belong to a Untied Meth too.

@CRICKETT
      “Good morning. I really don’t care what the gheys do but I will say that coming from a mental health perspective I am beginning to believe it may be a brain disorder and sexual reproductive defect in most and lifestyle choice for others.”
      ________

That’s what it always was…. until Hoover gay azz put pressure on the APA to change their diagnosis of it.

FuturedocDonte says:

The album was originally set to be released in just a few weeks.

—-
      @ty they said all this with 4 and who run the world :coffee:

They were supposed to be her biggest two songs off the album.

:nono: She wouldnt release them as one if they were. And Nuclear wasnt on that track listing that “leaked”.

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

:love: Waffle House wont let me great with the hashbrowns anymore, they dont clean the grill :crying:

@Bedazzled…..Are they migraines?

Now we done drug the strippers in it
      ——–
      Have you seen that female preacher who gives sermons with her :boobs: hanging out and her husband and camera man act like it ain’t nothing?! I guess it’s called preaching from the pole or stripper pole. All her new attendees are mostly men.

:dead: OTB got the bat sign to fact check yall! :rofl:

Ty says:

@ Doc I didnt think Nuclear & Bow Down were supposed to be her main singles :huh:

I thought Nuclear was going to be on the Destiny’s Child album :shrug:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

FuturedocDonte says:

We all sinners though yall
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I lied to my momma AND my daddy just this morning!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I ignored a phone call then said I was sleep

Let me go to the confessions booth…I swallowed two donuts whole this morning for breakfast without blinking an eye…pure glutton!!!!!!! :cry:

I did not. :shrug: That just happ’d to be the comment I refreshed too, Mhissy. :lol:

@CRICKETT
      …coming from a mental health perspective I am beginning to believe it may be a brain disorder and sexual reproductive defect in most and lifestyle choice for others.

I don’t look at it as a brain disorder. I see it as more of a developmental disorder caused by a trigger in our environment when we were young. Something happened in our early years that altered our normal sexual behavior.

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Where you at? Here in NC I dont think they have ever cleaned a grill at a Waffle House. Dayum hashbrowns be tasting like 10 year old food. THAT is why they push them onions off on ya. To HIDE it. :rofl:

Razzle, shut the front door! :wtf: kinda mess is that yo? :ghost:

Anybody remember Steve Martin in Leap Of Faith :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

by Bedazzled His Razzle on Mar 19, 2013 at 11:03 am
      ________
      “When the last time u been phucked?”-Dr. Man, I just dont care
      ^^^ It works though. I used to suffer from migraines and sometimes some pen or some head would be all I need to get back on track.

1. Ratchet Ft. Lady Gaga & Azealia Banks
      2. Back 2 Business Ft. Jay-Z
      3. Roller CoasterFt. Justin Timberlake
      4. Visions Ft. Sia
      5 Dance (It’s Soon Over) Ft. Rihanna
      6. More Than Sex Ft. Ne-Yo
      7. Better Than Ever Before Ft. Solange Knowles
      8. Runaway
      9. Sensations
      10. 12 Roses
      11. It’s All Over

^^ Thats what :leaked: IDK how true it is.

So you come in here to address @Croquette but not gonna say nothing bout them folks is not the folks at the real Green Street UMC?

I did not.

Did too. #manufacturedcontroversy :rofl:

Now we done drug the strippers in it
      ——–
      Have you seen that female preacher who gives sermons with her hanging out and her husband and camera man act like it ain’t nothing?! I guess it’s called preaching from the pole or stripper pole. All her
      ______
      I been thinking of joining a new church.

No change in diet or fluid intake. Might be lack of :hump: lol it’s been a while. I’ve always gotten headaches due to stress but nothing to stress about really. Might be sinus related to. Well see

Smonae says:

Nuclear was for DC release of Love Songs, that song she release Sunday ION think thats the single who ever wrote this all the way off

Something happened in our early years that altered our normal sexual behavior.

What “something(s)” could millions of ppl have had happ’d to them? :thinking:

Ty says:

In Atl Dub…I seen them pull out a spray bottle and a scraper and I felt some kind of way. I love my scattered, smothered, covered hashbrowns :crying:

The waitress washed the dishes with a sprayer and no soup :nono:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

by Bedazzled His Razzle on Mar 19, 2013 at 11:03 am
      ________
      “When the last time u been phucked?”-Dr. Man, I just dont care

by Miany on Mar 19, 2013 at 11:13 am

:yes:
      Sex is a NEED. The body craves it for a reason. To withhold sex from your body is unhealthy.

:lol: Whatevs. Its a lot of features which makes me <_< but :shrug: The Dream said they are not going for a particular sound; just "music that feels good."

Kynedy L says:

Lying=sin that Jesus has already said the price for just ask for forgiveness and try not to lie.
      Gheyness=abomination before God which must be stopped OR you will not inherit the kingdom of God.
      I still love everyone and I know those feelings can be fought, you just have to be strong enough.

Smonae says:

But I hope Bey don’t wait until fall to release her album

:waves: OTB I got my tickets for 8/5 in NY :party:

:waiting:

@Smonea
      thank Sweet babY HeyZuZ u finally got tickets!!

:eyeroll: *paid

@Smonea :yahoo: :woot:

——-
      Tell that to the AF. I just left FWB two weeks ago. :lol: hubby been sending me lewd pix and chit.

FreeToSpeakUp says:

“YOU CANT BE UP THERE LEADING A FLOCK but living a life that goes against God’s WORD they playing with FIRE.”

Yesssss this! I would never want to attend a church where the leader made me feel comfortable living in sin PERIOD. It just puzzles me how the homosexual community claims to be different but want all the same things as heterosexuals. Ppl don’t beileve in religion yet they marry, how oxymoronic is that? So many ppl speak against the word of GOD and are quick to yell man wrote it BUT what’s so bad about the word of GOD? Cause it speaks against adultery, murder, incist, homosexuality, loving thy neighbor, forgivness, repent, repentance, obediance…I’m sure you get where I am going.

:pray: @Smonea I cant imagine her caring that much about ppl who are self-proclaimed “not fans”…but I’m not a Virgo either. :lol:

LuVie :hug:

Smonae says:

OTB you know Bey gone show all they way out :yes: I hate I missed Revel I cant wait :yahoo:

:rofl: *soap*

^^^The word of god is supposed to challenge your comfort zone.

:newpost: please & TIA! :tea:

g’mernin yaw! :waves: <—gay marriage certificate

OTBeY :kiss: Morning Dear

Im :waiting: for SANDRAROSE to give me a Seat or a POST on the HEat!

Oh we good Kdub&Doc, lies been washed away :tea:

Smonae says:

:no: Bey aint checking fo non-factors

@LuVn
      Dont nobody wanna talk about the cHeat.

NaijaGal says:

because civil unions don’t have to be performed in a church.

Miany says:

I believe in god and morality but, it is easy for me to say my sins are mere sins and a gay person’s sin is an abomination- CUZ I’M NOT GAY. A sin is a sin is a sin. I don’t knock gays for their sin but, I will say I am against what I perceive as the forcing of gayness on others.

Fay :kiss: like zzz french

Ty &Kdub, I can’t eat at no greasy spoons no more :no: #igetthebgsinstantly :wail:

Lebron (the Heat basically.. :lol: ) :love:

Luvyn :happy: DTS, Smonae :waves: nothing on the topic up top. :tea:

I know fellow airman sitting behind me needs to control her loud ass screaming daughter…

Letting her screech all up and down the halls if this hospital.

:mad:

Them Heat boys keepin that streak goin i c :tea:

because civil unions don’t have to be performed in a church.

And denying them violates religious freedom <–American thang.

DTTS! :kiss: hola my beauty! how the hell are ya?

Jen-nayyyyy!! :love: where u bean ma? or is it me that’s been MIA?

Only in America I tell ya!

Jennayyyyyyyyy :yahoo:

Razzle, just turn around in a deep voice and hit them both with a “What is really going on around here :huh: !” :rofl:

UMMM :warning: What time does the Book Club Meeting begin?

Hey Fay :hug:

Yeah the Heat dont want to practice. The coach said as long as they are winning he will not make them practice :thumbsup:

It’s just a photo illustration hun. :coffee:

so in 2 days i listened to loveeee song by Rihanna like 500 times. I’ve finally had my fill. does anyone else become addicted to a song, & OD on it? :shrug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:Dont nobody wanna talk about the Heat.

WHY NOT??
      Cheat??? how so?

@OtB :kiss: I KNOWSU LUBBS LBJ in a Certain way . . YES
      but the TEAM As aWhole Stepped up in that 18 point deficit . .
      @SANDRAROSE
      can u PUT Up a screenshot OG LBJ lasying out/Posterizing TERRY!! :facepalm:

Nakeya_j says:

So wait, so nobody can get married until Pastor and his boyfriend *side eye* can get married?! That’s what they want? Man please and bye. OS who do they really believe is going to do all this? I wish some pastor would tell me oh I can’t marry you all because Pastor over here can’t marry his boyfriend. The fugg?!

Is the turquoise shirt Gentleman resting his head ever so gently up there :rofl:

It’s just a photo illustration hun.

by Sandra Rose on Mar 19, 2013 at 11:27 am
      _____\\\

Razzle, just turn around in a deep voice and hit them both with a “What is really going on around here !”
      ————-
      She finally got her situated. But only after I gave the side eye :lol:

UMMM What time does the Book Club Meeting begin?
      U never scanned the bOOk sooooooo I cant Participate @DTTS

Morning FAY/JENAAAAAAAAAAAAaaay

Pickachu Tran says:

Kynedy L says:

:preach:

Hey Fay :hug:

:hug: well dayum Coach (Eric right?) i guess if it aint broke don’t fix it. hubby was on the edge of his seat last night when it was 103/103.
      DTTS Yasss! we must chat. i looked up that info ;)

Fay, I listen to new joints over and over and over as well. #habit

Nakeya_j says:

Is the turquoise shirt Gentleman resting his head ever so gently up there
      —-
      *scrolls up to look and laughs* smh.

Gigi26 says:

The one in the turquoise shirt got to be the First Gentleman, he look like an ol nasty queen too :lol:

:lol: Ok okayyy Lebron cant do it alone. <–clenched teef.

BUT THEY CANT DO IT WITHOUT HIS 30+++++ <— yelling :lol:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Smonae says:

Bey aint checking fo non-factors

Off-Keysha Cole may not have a far-reaching audience…but she is a factor. I love her music and her current CD is awesome! :cheer:

It is the shallowness of the BeyHive that turns people off from BeDumbCe’ :hurl: !

Like someone on Twitter said, you never hear such pettiness coming from the camp of India Arie, Jill Scott, Goapele, Erykah Badu…you know…REAL SANGAS! :shrug:

Is the turquoise shirt Gentleman resting his head ever so gently up there
      —-
      *scrolls up to look and laughs* smh.
      ——
      Bottom lol

LuvLife, I thought you were one of the first yo! And I thought that you read it that day. AND I thought you were just teasing me about me not reading it yet :hahaha:

Be more clear :rules: :rofl:

OutsidetheBox says:Ok okayyy Lebron cant do it alone. <–clenched teef.

BUT THEY CANT DO IT WITHOUT HIS 30+++++
      For sure ALL THAT :champ:

Bombshell Esq says:

Fayyyyyy :love: I OD on songs I love all the time… you ain’t alone guhl.

Why can’t folks just be gay and be happy :tea:

:rolleyes: Whatevs DTTS

Just Looking says:

GOOGLE WATCH: Rev. Aaron Wade & Job Jones Wed in DC. Saw it last week. There is a narrartor. LAWD BEJUSUS. SMDH :smack: :kona:

Nakeya_j says:

Is the turquoise shirt Gentleman resting his head ever so gently up there
      —-
      *scrolls up to look and laughs* smh.
      ——
      Bottom lol
      —-
      :yes:

Yall check and see who brought up Bey in here, so they can get their prize! :rofl: :rofl:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Jen-nayyyyy!! where u bean ma? or is it me that’s been MIA?

Had to re-coop from this weekend :hug:

:lol: Factor into whether you want coarse or regular. :hehe: :hahaha:

“you never hear such pettiness coming from the camp of India Arie, Jill Scott, Goapele, Erykah Badu…you know…REAL SANGAS! ”
      ———-
      The are real and that’s why they are not mainstream. You don’t hear as much about then because they don’t need the reaching antics of most of the main stream today. They sing grown folk music. :tea: tryna tell’ya!

Anybody watch “Blac Ink?”

Ya’ll still on that book :hahaha:

:eek: I have tears over here, because I JUST KNEW you bought it :rofl:

Yeah i finished that.. book. :eek:

Pickachu Tran says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Why can’t folks just be gay and be happy

cuz everybody else aint gay & happy :coffee:

Just Looking says:

@OTB aka the REAL MAC – Virgo’s really KIND OF CARE. :coffee:

They hyphenated their last names too :lol:

Who goes first? :rofl:

:eek:
      :eek:

JUST So Good LOOKING :hug:

i’m starting to feel bad for being at work & not working. fml! :(

Bomb :love: & DTTS

ok good, i thought i was more weird that i initially thought :lol:

You cry when you wrong too? @Ty bought it. :hehe: :ha:

Vivica Fox is on who wants to be a mili… :eek: neck like Jackie Christie and belly protruding like a balloon.

Virgo’s really KIND OF CARE.

:tea: Thats why I pointed out that I wasnt one.

I do @Man. :tea:

Hrmmmh

Carrington says:

This is goo g to be interesting. As a member of the Methodist church, I know that it’s run by a group of old school thought processed good ole boys who won’t even let you add a room onto the church without the board approving it first.

We almost became non denominational because of those restrictions. For over 5 years they wouldn’t let us expand and build a new church. Year after year we went before the board and they said, “bye!”…

That 6th year, they voted no again, and a 75 year old white board member stood up during the meeting and said, “If he (my pastor) was white, you all would’ve voted to approved this 6 years ago!”

They voted again… It was approved.

NaijaGal says:

Anybody watch “Blac Ink?”
      ===================
      every monday :tea:

Pickachu Tran says:

Kynedy L says:
      So what are we saying here :tea: if your gay basically your going to hell and those feelings can be stopped :tea: Now I can agree to a lifestyle can be stopped but the not inheriting heaven.:nono: I do not believe

———-
      The are real and that’s why they are not mainstream. You don’t hear as much about then because they don’t need the reaching antics of most of the main stream today. They sing grown folk music. tryna tell’ya!

I’ll bite..you ladies really dont see any other reason as to why these named ladies in particular arent more “mainstream” ??? :waiting:

And I’m thinking mainstream means white media in this context? Cause these sistahs are “famous”.

Yeah i finished that.. book

what book?? :popcorn: :hug:

:lol: That sounds just like my church. :smack: @Carrington! Ermahgawd. So stuck in their ways. My pastor is a woman tho so we “try” at our church. Baby steps.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Vivica Fox is on who wants to be a mili… neck like Jackie Christie and belly protruding like a balloon.

“Underneath it All”, R. L. Davis @Fay

ohhh I read that. what were ur thoughts OTB?? :popcorn:

Miany says:

I saw that re-run…Viv was on the view looking like an auntie.

It was a quick read, but the selfishness my lord :no: The book was good though

:blink: :huh: Actualllyyy “marriage” was around long before Christianity.. its only what 2000 yrs old.

*the millionaire

Pickachu Tran says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Pickachu Tran says:

Kynedy L says:

So what are we saying here if your gay basically your going to hell and those feelings can be stopped Now I can agree to a lifestyle can be stopped but the not inheriting heaven.:nono: I do not believe
      ********************************************

hate to pull a DEEM BUT I THINK THIS IS A BETTER UNDERSTANDING. BASICALLY ALL UNREPENTENT SINNERS WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

1 Corinthians 6:9

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God

Genia says:

___________________________________________________________
      What she said :coffee:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

It was a quick read, but the selfishness my lord :no: The book was good though

yep! i think it took me a 1 day. maybe 2. i was wanting to KNOW what happened. that’s exactly what i told the author. i hadn’t seen that level of selfishness in quite a while. he was SUCH a bastard!! :cuss:

ohhh I read that. what were ur thoughts OTB??

Yes. :smack: Please save me from reading these comments. *ugly face*
      I didnt like it @Fay. I think I can see why the book was written but I just couldnt get into the characters..the way it was written was a turn off for me as well. Quick read tho.

OTB they are famous. When I say mainstream I mean the radio making our ears bleed with their music in constant rotation. Like how they were so pressed to make us like girl on fire or who run the world or any of lady gaga shyt or ke$ha dirty azz. They (soulful singers) don’t have to be exploited to an extent I feel because they’re more sensible.

@NikkeMinxx says:

What’s the next Book Club pick? I read the first one already… :lipssealed:

i hadn’t seen that level of selfishness in quite a while

Really? Because of the virus transmission? I know ppl like them, him right now. Maybe they are not passing that but the deceit and destruction is the same.

@Nikke NIKKE! :hi: wuts the Word wit YO boo Gucci\WaKKa??

**** u youtube for putting all these ads on the videos! :cuss:

:offtopic: i needs an answer please. my login may be at stake. so can we “fake cuss” on this blog anymore?? :waiting:

@NikkeMinxx says:

*jumps in the convo double dutch style* That book was a short story and a poorly written one at that. It was choppy, elementary and felt incomplete. It was preachy with no depth…just anticlimactic amd even oncomprhensible in some spots.

…but nobody asked me. :kona:

lovezoe says:

I can’t get over the 1st Gentleman. I wonder how many members that there church got. Morning folks!

I haven’t gotten past the 2nd page. :ashamed:

*goes to try agane*

@LoveZOE!! How R U,and the Kids???? I have been askiN bout U

Pickachu Tran says:

COSIGN :coffee:

Smonae says:

:hugs: Jenieeeee

@ DNDM Rih just checked Jill Scott a few days ago, Jill can get messy too
      I bought Keyshia album to, but she need to leave Bey alone

Nakeya_j says:

1 Corinthians 6:9

—–
      Remind me never to ask you for a receipt…chile…I did not know it said this though. #EachOneTeachOne Welp, there it is.

I can’t wait til they realize Taylor swift ain’t shyt.

@NikkeMinxx says:

GoodLuVn… Me thinks the beef is becasue Gucci wants out of Deb Atney’s management.. Gucci was on his way to being mainstream then pulled a few stunts and was busted back down to trap status. I think he wants commercial money and doesnt want to be like SOME artists and become pigeonholed as ‘local’ talent. It’s why Nicki jumped ship, too. Deb is/was able to get attention for Waka on Gucci’s back. If he leaves she has no leverage. My opinion anyway…

…that or its a messy breakup becasue he dragging Keyshia Dior to red carpets but I hope that isnt the case…

Miany says:

^^^I believe in god and morality but, it is easy for me to say my sins are mere sins and a gay person’s sin is an abomination- CUZ I’M NOT GAY. A sin is a sin is a sin. I don’t knock gays for their sin but, I will say I am against what I perceive as the forcing of gayness on others… SEE WHAT YOU SAID JUST PROVED MY POINT IN A BMORE ELOQUENT/ BIBLICAL way…we all sinning and we can all go to hell if the lord decided to strike us down mid sin.

KyCakes says:

Moanin’ Ery’ones….

DoNotDeleteMe says:

———-

My point was to go deeper with my analogy and not shallow. I know that BeDumbCe’ became enriched on the strength of her image i.e. style over substance. However, I think that it is important to recognize that these classy women are all very talented. Also, Goapele fits the mainstream image (light skinned and long, wavy hair). However, she is not well known. I am just glad that they are still making great music and my co-workers are so envious of my ITunes Jukebox (lol!). Other than my sliver of ractchedness, Chief Keef, I am the consumate music snob! :tea:

@NikkeMinxx says:

MzD :love: #228 cool, then you only have five more to go.

lovezoe says:

Luvn- Been making it! How about yourself?

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      It was a quick read, but the selfishness my lord The book was good though

Wonder where he got the idea for the book :tea:

OTB they are famous.
      _________
      @ Razz But free Radio works by popularity. When is the last time any of us requested a song on the radio? Teens do that. Kids. Kids are listening to “girl on fire or who run the world or any of lady gaga shyt or ke$ha dirty azz” OTB12 actually RUNS and turns the TeeVee UP when AKeys and fire breathing comes on. :no:

They drive that market. In my car I hear those “real sangas” all the time. On my Pandora too. Its “paid” radio tho right.

I think those singers A. are “above” exploiting..I mean India.Arie went bald, proclaimed she warnt her hair.. :nono: that don’t work in the industry…Jill Scott is unapologetically bigger.. and B. the mainstream doesn’t look to exploit them because the numbers aren’t justifiable. Their fans don’t buy enough music.

Adele…soulful singer, unconventional looks, doesn’t allow herself to be exploited (speaks out about photoshopping, keeps mum on her business)… it seems she has all the same issues those ladies of color have,. Well why do we hear her on the radio? Fans.

Zoe :yahoo: what in the come here :happy:

Miany says:

Yall leemmme know when yall choose book #2 cuz based on EVERYONE’s comment book 1 was not even written well so I’ll pass.. (I’m not above buying and returning a book but, I can’t return the time I spent reading it)

:wave: DIMPZ!!

@NIkke NIkke OHHHHHH I C :eek:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Underneath It All got underneath my skin….horrid, I say…horrid! :mad: Terrible writing, terrible storyline…terrible editing…Writing is definitely not RL’s calling.

And my Ky Ky :yahoo: all in the same day :woohoo:

:| Pretty much

:love: @ Nikki :hug:

Based off your opinion, i’mma let that one GO! Can someone give a girl a brief synopsis though?

Diva says:

*kicks in door* I’m back…what I miss? The bride looks good in her teal blue! I’m jealous of her long natural eyelashes! :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Zoe – Hey :happy: The baby is so big! LONG TIME

I can’t wait til they realize Taylor swift ain’t shyt.

I cant wait until I get Trouble outta my head. :eek: :smack: And hell yeah, she aint. :lol:

BeDumbCe’<– LOL

@LoveZOE same,glad to See ur FONT! and GRAVIE :)

LUVIN! :yahoo:

How you today?

iAmChan says:

Well I’ll be damned at a 1st Gentleman.

What up fam?

iAmChan says:

Well I’ll be damned at a 1st Gentleman.

What up fam?

Miany says:

See See all of this Miany :applause: bottom line get right. :tea: I know my lord and savior and I going to heaven baby :yes: believe that>>>> Heaven heaven I’m going there :whistle: when the lord should crack the sky :whistle: I’m going to my home on high !!!! <<< Shirley Caesar I love that song

DoNotDeleteMe says:Underneath It All got underneath my skin….horrid, I say…horrid! Terrible writing, terrible storyline…terrible editing…Writing is definitely not RL’s calling.

RL take all the CommenTs in stride for the NEXT bOOk :hug:

KY :shakebutt: HOlA!

KyCakes says:

Miss JEN-AY! :yahoo:

Choco-latte

Miany says:

@Nikke I think Wacka ol crazy azz got more mainstream appeal than Gucci. Wacka done crossed over and did some party boy/ white boy music and I was feeling the lil song. I do think Gucci tryna break away from Deb. I thought I heard that was the reason behind the whole 1017- Bricksquad transformation but, I dunno what the issue is with em now. Time will tell.

KyCakes says:

luVn I’m a shakin’ it for you now :shakebutt:

JUSTLO_Oking/ChAN :wave:

lovezoe says:

:hugs: to everyone. Missed you guys too! About the Bey and Key drama. I think Key is on a downward spiral, not just because she talked about Beyonce either. I think as artists it’s okay to critique your “co-workers”, but it’s all about tact. Anyone remember the last time Keri Hilson had a hit. I know Key is a FOB, but her attitude sucks and that is evident from her show. I agree with her feelings, not her delivery.

Just Looking says:

So this book underneath it all ain’t worth the 99cents?

Milky says:

:hi:
      Chan

KABYEYOU says:

whats going on roses

I cant with you. I be trying too. CONTINUALLY fonting BeDumbCe’ is soooo immature. But you don’t see that. :lol: :bye:

lovezoe says:

Repent, turn away from sin and we all will inherit the kingdom of heaven. The end.

Dimpz how hun :waves: Ky Ky :buttshake:

NaijaGal says:

all I know is Jesus went from nappy and ashy to pale with blonde hair and blue eyes :yawn:

Diva says:

Jenie :happy: hey lil sister!!!!!!

@NikkeMinxx says:

<– really wants that chocolate drop in LoveJones' gravi…

@NikkeMinxx says:

@JustLooking…#267 :nono:

Diva says:

:wave: Lovezoe where fo you been ma?

Writing is definitely not RL’s calling

What? I wouldnt go there. I think its his first novel.

NaijaGal says:

Anyone remember the last time Keri Hilson had a hit.
      ===========================
      Pretty Girl Rock :dance:

Just Looking says:

@Luvn and Dimpz :kiss: DTTS – :danban1:

:offtopic: My dad calls me Friday and says my stepmother made reservations around the corner from my house and wanted to give me a surprise visit. My dad said he wasn’t doing it cause I’m too damn old for that. What was she thinking. This is why I don’t like her azz.

@NikkeMinxx says:

Does anyone read books by Jodi Picoult?

Hey Chan!

Divaaaaaaaaa :hugs:

——–
      They also don’t do as much promotion or editorial stuff. I’m sure if they felt up to it made some calls and sideline deals they’d be just as common as beyonce ‘nem.

Miany says:

@OTB… question. When you read something your baby write and you can’t tell if it’s complete or not. DO you just play it off and say ‘good job baby’ or do you question the child as to her intended direction?

Zoe your babee is adorbs. :love:

Just Looking says:

@Nikke – Thanks :hug:

lovezoe says:

Diva- Just took a little break. Things been a little hectic.

Naija- Was that before or after the “diss song,” I actually like Keri, not enough to buy her album but I don’t like too many to buy their album anymore.

Nikki- :hugs:

Milky says:

:hi: @kabyeyou :kiss:

KyCakes says:

:hi: lovezoe!

Hey I agree with what Keyshia said :shrugs: nevertheless she should have kept that to herself, hell she was shading Michelle a couple of months ago. Keyshia just needs to chill cause that attitude been awful for a while now, hell that’s why her album stayed on the shelf, and honestly don’t care how good it is :nono: Now to that BS Bey song , just straight up trash :nono: but you standing next to the first lady and ish and trully wanna be held in that regards so what the :blink: and I mean really Bey you not bout that life, and wouldn’t bit say that ish to a chick face talm bout some bow down :rollleyes: the fuggggg, don’t we have enough fake thug rappers running round the beesh now we gotta deal with this :tea:

Unshakable says:

@OTB – Now you know that Taylor Swift is the next best thing to toilet tissue….she’s getting there slowly but surely! #havefaith :hahaha:

Bombshell Esq says:

Lovezoe who is that cutie pie in your gravi… can I steal him? :love:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——————————————————————
      ^^^ Alladis :applause:

NaijaGal says:

LOVEZOE – it was after the “diss” song

I cant wait until I get Trouble outta my head. And hell yeah, she aint.
      ——
      I was in FWB and my husbands roommate is a “Damon” built type dude, likes white girls and Hispanics. He came in one night drunk while me and mr razz was on the couch loudly singing that horrible ass song…stumbling and mumbling :lol: funny shyt

Bombshell Esq says:

God answers :pray: my 12pm meeting was canceled :yahoo: because Lawd knows I didn’t wanna go to that chit :tea:

lovezoe says:

Bombshell-You can have him every night since he refuses to sleep through the night. One year old and has YET to sleep through the night.

Just Looking says:

The next best thing to toilet paper. #gonna to use that soon. Thanks!

that_VA_thickchick says:

FuturedocDonte says:

_______
      :dead:

Hey Everybody :waves:

These people got me busier than a prostitute at a prison rodeo today. I’m ALL kinds of behind on these posts. :pc:

________________________________

Awww man :tea: I would be so sleepy :yawn:

Diva says:

:hug: Bombshell
      MzDimpz
      Razzle
      Ky
      Kabe :kiss: *blows on neck*

Ky- :waves:

Keyshia wanted to create buzz for herself, she succeeded. Soon as I saw that tweet on IG, I was like oh boy let me head over to Twitter. TL was filled with KeyCo hate.

——————————-
      :hailnaw: He’s cute as a button but nah son :kona:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Writing is definitely not RL’s calling

What? I wouldnt go there. I think its his first novel.

I am writing my first novel and am also a part of a writer’s guild. First novella or not (it was not long enough to be considered a novel), you can tell if a person is a writer or not. There was no substance…just a cluster of simple sentences with no depth or imagery. This person should really join a writer’s guild so that their work can be critiqued. My group never would have given him or her the green light to self-publish this work. :shrug:

Diva says:

Hey Everybody

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: :rofl:

lovezoe says:

At least he’s not loud and crying, well usually he isn’t, but still.

Yall still in here with the Doublemint Twins :pc:

@Miany same thing I do with art that I can’t quite make out. :huh: I ask them to tell me about the art/story… keep the questions open-ended. :yes: So when OTB6 gives me her drawing/writing of the day instead of a plain, “good job! A story, whats it about?!” I point out something and then ask the leading questions..”ooh I see you mentioned grandma is this about her bday?”

And if I think it isnt finsihed (narc!) I give leading suggestions :lol:

that_VA_thickchick says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Hey I agree with what Keyshia said nevertheless she should have kept that to herself, hell she was shading Michelle a couple of months ago. Keyshia just needs to chill cause that attitude been awful for a while now, hell that’s why her album stayed on the shelf, and honestly don’t care how good it is Now to that BS Bey song , just straight up trash but you standing next to the first lady and ish and trully wanna be held in that regards so what the and I mean really Bey you not bout that life, and wouldn’t bit say that ish to a chick face talm bout some bow down :rollleyes: the fuggggg, don’t we have enough fake thug rappers running round the beesh now we gotta deal with this
      BAM! And in.that.order.

KyCakes says:

I heard that song on Sway in the AM and was instantly like :eek:

What the hell???

Suggestions @Nikk? Jodi P?

NaijaGal says:

I see a mix of Terrence J and Duane Martin in the turquoise dude

_________

I really dont think so. I think they arent getting the calls in the first place if you get my drift?

I say Keyshia should take a break, chill, see the world with her husband and son and close her twittah :shrugs: I mean I honestly don’t get it

Just Looking says:

@Bombshell – Just got exicted about my sister having a baby, had her baby shower on Sat. Everybody with children had to give her a piece of advice…I told her I would keep my nephew ANYTIME AT ALL….

Once a month on Saturday between 1p and 5p. :coffee: Folks fell out there chair :rofl:

:blink: You letting him nap in the day?

that_VA_thickchick says:

:offtopic:

Somebody in here got some funky arse lunch. Let me find out who it is. Bet money I’m give them the “you eat azz face”. I promise you Boo Boo…I’m finna embarrass somebody up in here today.

lovezoe says:

OTB- Yeah, he takes about two a day. One first thing in the morning, then the other about 3. I try to stimulate him, but he not having it.

SuthernBelle4 says:

Hey ya’ll :waves: Its Spring Break and the high is like 28, I hate the midwest. :cuss: I should have taken my Black ass home

I dont think its self published? But what? How can you tell if person is a writer or not? Jenie liked the book. Whats good for the goose aint always good for the gander. :huh:

I agree that it needed more depth, character development..but if ppl wait on green lights to go ahead things would be stagnant.

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up on a coke and his sprite

:wave: SUTHERN
      HiGhs
      are
      :blink:

Chillllllllllllllllllllllllle

Unshakable says:

@Justlooking – anytime, home skillet! :hahaha:

Pickachu Tran says:

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. (NKJ, Leviticus 18:22)

If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. (NKJ, Leviticus 20:13)

^^^^^
      that is where @FreeToSpeakUp got the word abomination. It is in the BIBLE. But in the NEW testament GOD sent down JESUS to save the world of their sins. NOW You have the opportunity to repent, God erases it from his memory basically and YOU go on to live your life according to his word as best as u possibly can. NOT LIKE these two men up above who are leading a flock, know of their wrong doing, and continue to live their lives unrepentent and unphased THAT IS AN ABOMINATION IN GOD’S EYES.

Hush @LuVie!! :lol: :hahaha: I really be trying but i cant resort to name calling for fear of ppl logging in just to say how cray Beyonce stans are, but the none-fans can be so petty about everything but want a serious fan to discuss it with. I cant. I aint ready. :lol:

lovezoe says:

is up on a coke and his sprite

———

Just Looking says:

Once a month on Saturday between 1p and 5p. Folks fell out there chair

———————————————–

Guhl I ain’t mad at you for that neither :tea: Had my twin godsons and their brothers for the weekend a few weeks ago and chit them little kids wore me & Mr. Esq out. One of the twins keep running to the dog bowl eating dog food, the other one kept climbing on the window sills like his ass was Spiderman, the 3 year old keep trying to poke my dog in the butt :blink: I LIVE by that afternoon only babysitting chit now guhl #dontjusgeme :shrugs:

Miany says:

@OTB…ok. I remember you asked about knowing when it’s done yesterday and I responded but, Sandra blog was acting up and I aint feel like re-typing all that.

SuthernBelle4 says:

@luvn_ hey boo!

Ty says:

Keyshia’s feelings are hurt. She probably feels like she has put in enough work to be respected in the industry. Yet she still gets shaded/no love. Probably why she sent for Michelle :shrug: They don’t even invite her to award shows when she is nominated but I think its all in her approach/attitude.

The last award show that I actually saw her perform, Mo sung her azz under the table :nono:

She is her own worst enemy :coffee:

Miapluck says:

SMH…For the life of me I will not understand how folks who consider themselves “gay” follow the religious teachings of the bible when it SAYS, YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION basically…Several of my closest male friends are gay and are in the church some are ministers and/or deacons and elders but they wear more foundation and drawn on beards and eyebrows than most women…I love them all dearly, but I just don’t understand and it makes no sense to follow something that doesn’t want any part of you, and yet you make excuses and change the meaning of what is printed…This is exactly why I’m glad I’m don’t dependent on some white man in the sky to come save me… :pray:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

It was print on demand…that is self-publishing.

In my opinion, the person is not a good writer. Terri McMillan is not a good writer either. She is a good storyteller. But this RL person is neither. The novella was a good public service announcement. However, it would benefit this writer to join a writer’s guild. When I first joined mine, I saw my writing improve within a matter of months. I was sent back to the drawing board several times. If you have not already done so, I suggest reading a Stephen King or C.S. Lewis novel. Then you will see the truest definition of a great writer and great story teller.