Ne-Yo hit with another lawsuit from faux baby mama

Ne-Yo hit with lawsuit from fake baby mama

Men with low self esteem are easy targets of conniving women who have no plans to work for a living.

Singer/songwriter Ne-Yo is still being harassed by a woman who allegedly tricked him into believing she was pregnant with his son.

Ne-Yo hit with lawsuit from fake baby mama

Gossip website TMZ reports that Jessica White has filed a lawsuit accusing Ne-Yo of slandering her name in an episode of VH1’s ‘Behind The Music’. White claims that, because of the show, Ne-Yo’s fans are behaving negatively towards, calling her a “gold digger” and such.

After paying White an undisclosed sum to go away quietly, Ne-Yo met a kindhearted woman, Monyetta Shaw, who agreed to bear him two children, a girl and a boy (pictured above).

White, who abandoned her plans to be a singer when her single flopped on iTunes, now says her chosen careers as a photographer and graphic designer have suffered due to all the negativity.

White is suing Ne-Yo, real name Shaffer Chimere Smith, for unspecified damages.

In an email to Sandrarose.com in March 2011, Jessica wrote Ne-Yo adopted her son, “got famous and re-nigged,” and thats why she took him to court, “because she had to, legally.”

Spotted on The Jasmine Brand

• Ne-Yo’s Ex-Girlfriend, Jessica, Wants You To Know…
  • Ne-Yo Gets His Panties All in a Bunch
  • Peeping Tom Ne-Yo Catches Jeezy Naked
  • Bu Thiam Speaks on LA Reid Getting fired from Island/Def Jam…

127 Responses to “Ne-Yo hit with another lawsuit from faux baby mama”

Breezy says:

Some folks will find anything to sue about just to get money. Smh

Betamax82 says:

Wow this chick here needs to get a life stat and leave that man alone

Ty says:

NeYo didnt slander your name jumpoff :smack: U took the money and left with the baby now you are back for another check girl bye :coffee:

This is GeTTiNg Out of Hand!!!

:think:
      I wonder who can I sue for my sons Burrfh

Such A F'n Lady says:

Wait, now by law if you adopt a child you cannot just ‘re-nig’ so to speak. Something about her story doesn’t add up, but I don’t care to figure it out.

But, isn’t a defense to defamation and slander truth? If that’s the case then it would seem that she is S.O.L. :coffee:

I take it she spent all the money.

:tea:

Ty says:

:rofl: Luv

IKR we have to be able to sue somebody for something…yall go downstairs and get Naija so we can make up a suit :rofl:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Side note, those babies look just like Shaffer Chimere. :yes:

pointhimout says:

:whatever:

Nobody remember her name like that; she’s lying. She has such a common name on top of that so she must’ve have been going the extra mile to let it be known. The jury wants to know if she has this same passion pursuing the real father for support.

KABYEYOU says:

the babies have neyo hairline

heartland says:

*´¨)
      ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
      (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Happy Birthday Naija

that baby boy looks jsut like Shaffer Smith :lol: lips and all!

DIVA
      PickachuTran
      GOOD Morning” :wave:

Such A F'n Lady says:

pointhimout says:

:whatever:

________________________________________

Exactly! Where is he in all of this? Also, isn’t/wasn’t there a model named Jessica White?

RoyalLuv3 says:

Love me some NeYo

Ty says:

:dead: @ Sandra saying faux baby mama like a faux fur :crying:

10 KABYEYOU says:

the babies have neyo hairline
      ———–
      I ain’t wanna say it, but you did. :lol:

KABYEYOU says:

@luvn what up doe!!!!!!!!!!

Such A F'n Lady says:

‘Sup LuVn! :waves:

@TY

Yes WE Can FIND someone to SUE,Im SURE OF IT!

She fulla shyt. She claiming he renigged after he got famous but, He’s pretty much been famous since his first album. She disappeared AFTER that. I’m thinking somebody burned through their lil trustfund. Probably buying studio time and shyt.

:wave:
      Heartland,I see u ALL extra :rolleyes:

#justjoKing :D

goat76 says:

Hey @Jenie!! How’s it going?

@Milky…lol, you stay ready to hold it.

@Diva…How r u? I’m good sleepy as hell tho.

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

This woman is horrible. The laws should be changed. She didn’t sue because he adopted the child, she sued because California legally recognized him as the Father. With all the progress in courtrooms lately…Weve seen Fathers be awarded full custody, you’d think some of these archaic laws would be changed. Its not fair to upstanding men.

@KaeBYRyou Not MUCH,Im steppiN on FOLKS necks ova here this Morning!

@dimpz GOOD MORNING :hug:
      NeYo’s been On WAY B4 he dropped his OWN album,ReMeMber he’s a ghost writer :tea:

Pickachu Tran says:

KABYEYOU says:

the babies have neyo hairline

Unshakable says:

@Luvn – Michael Jordan, Arnold Scharz, or Neyo…..seems like long money equals long silence. :hahaha:

@GOAT76!!! :kiss:
      Good MORNING<how's everything,If U dont Mind me asking how did the Insurance situation GO?
      :hug:

Betamax82 says:

:happybirthday: Naija I didn’t know

@ Luv…I know. He said his first check was double digit millions. I just remember seeing pics of him and her son after he blew up, to the world. She needs to stop.

@Unshake . . .

KABYEYOU says:

@luvn dont hurt em yo

____________________________

Chile :hahaha: these chicks are a trip :rofl:

Ty says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Dimpz, we know that he was paid and not really famous before that album because he was behind the scenes writing. So she is still full of it :coffee:

Hey Unshakable! :hi:

You got a new name? :think:

Ne-Yo stay putting himself in a position to pay this woman. I saw the Behind the Music episode and I thought it was whack what he was saying about her because I remember when the situation was going on and he put himself in the position by trying to claim a child. Any child. Now he’s going to have to pay her MORE money for slandering her.

Unshakable says:

@Luvn – Guhl, you be sittin pretty for 18 years at least. So when you get rich, will you buy me a chic-o stick? Please and thank you. Get one from the candy lady house…..those are the best ones. #helpful :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@Dimpz – No ma’am…..that’s my slave name, code name, government name, and alter ego. I have one name….like Beyonce or Prince. :hahaha:

Pickachu Tran says:

how can i get into this ghost writing biz :thinking: them nigras got money for DAYS… whoever write for Rihanna and Beyonce must be rolling in the dough :yes:

Such A F’n Lady says:

******************

Halle Berry did.

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      Yup

Pickachu Tran says:

how can i get into this ghost writing biz them nigras got money for DAYS… whoever write for Rihanna and Beyonce must be rolling in the dough

I know dream has written some of their hits :yes: That song dance for you was written by him :tea:

******************

So either Ne-Yo or Monyetta or both are FOB’s huh? Because Monyetta is no differant than the other chick. She creating beard babies for ole boy for which he will have to pay her dearly.

@PickaCHU
      NeYo has written for bey and RHI! thats exactly my poiNt NeYo has BEEN Getting his
      IONo wut this lady talkiN bout

Pickachu Tran says:

________________________

:cosign:

Such A F’n Lady says:
      ******************
      Halle Berry did.
      ________________________

She shole did :tea: and didn’t look back either! Got the heyull on
      >>>>> :steer:

Nakeya_j says:

Pickachu Tran says:

—–
      I would do it. I could care less if you told ppl you wrote it. As long as my name is on the credits, that most ppl do not read, you do what you like. Just pay me. :yes:

I don’t get how it’s slander to say someone took your money and ran if that’s what that did. Isn’t it only slander if it’s a lie?
      *Genuine question*

Str8tUpMenace says:

These new millennium hoes need to quit. :no:

Unshakable says:

@Bird – Good morning, first of all. :hug:

Does Halle speak to India at all?

NaijaGal says:

LUV N, SMONAE, TY, HEARTLAND – thanks for the b-day love ladies :hug: :kiss:

@ Unshakable…Email me. My handle at :yahoo:

whoever write for Rihanna and Beyonce must be rolling in the dough
      ———-
      Dream money is long because of how many songs he’s written and produced for the two. And Justin Bieber.

PerHaps she meant Known and being seen on The Scene as far as FAMOUS GoeS
      :shrug:
      #IONCuRR

Pickachu Tran says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@PickaCHU
      IONo wut this lady talkiN bout

______________________________

thats why I dont get why all these nigras wanna sing and rap, its more profitable to be behind the scenes ANYWAY plus u dont have to deal with the headache of being a celebrity. MONEY minus the FAME is what I am after :yes:

Smonae says:

This chick aint shyt, didnt she lie & tell him the baby was his at first :think:

@RAZZ
      :wtf: is that in YO Gravie??
      @NAija
      U got on them Shoes?????

awww Ne-yo’s babies is so cute!! :love:

that’s all i got :tea:

gm erryones! :hi:

Smonae says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

*Genuine question*

:cosign: That’s what I thought, he getting sued for telling the truth

@ Luv…That’s how I understood it but, I’ve seen pics of him with her son after he became KNOWN. He talked about him alot in interviews. Then they started saying he was tricked, he wasn’t really his and she went byebye. *Atleast from what I saw*

This chick aint shyt, didnt she lie & tell him the baby was his at first
      ———-
      :yes:

Smonae says:

:waves: Fay

Lesson for Goldiggers :rules: you gone keep on digging and fall into that hole :no: and want be able to climb out :tea:

NaijaGal says:

LUV N :( nope…at work so I wore work shoes :wail: my job won’t let me be great

MzDimplez1123 says:That’s how I understood it but, I’ve seen pics of him with her son after he became KNOWN. He talked about him alot in interviews. Then they started saying he was tricked, he wasn’t really his and she went byebye. *Atleast from what I saw*

~ ~ ~
      OHHHHHHHHHHH I Neva Knew,heard,read bout this Lil Boy

Luvn- Derrick J in Drag.

<- – -

Unshakable says:

@Dimpz – ok babe….will do :kiss:

@Dimpz part 2 – Guhl why it take me about 10 seconds to figure out what that emoticon meant? At first, I was like :blink: Then I was like :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Hrm…she told Neyo it may not be his…Neyo’s momma insisted on a blood test…test came back it wasn’t but NeYo decided to still take on the roll of the father, which is how he ended up having to pay child support on a kid that wasn’t his

@ Luv..I think his name is Chimere, which is Neyo’s middle name.

Unshakable says:

@RazzleDazzle – Doesn’t Mr.J breathe life into his ensembles? Chile, he just warms my soul like hot chocolate with 1000 marshmallows. :hahaha:

DIMPZ
      Jen-nay
      Smonae

:waves: hola ladies I hope everyone is well :)

:happybirthday: Naija!

Unshakable says:

@WhipFinity – Hi beautiful! How are you? :hug:

Ty says:

@ Smonae…she forgot that part :coffee:

Unshakable says:

——–
      his shoes were hot though :lol: I love a nice nude shoe.

*dings bell*
      Things gay guys do to keep it looking ungay for $500 Alex! #keepthemfakelawsuitscoming
      #makethempayyoutooSR

goat76 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@GOAT76!!! :kiss:
      ————————

Hey Luvn, Im good, how r u? Nah I don't mind at all. Everything is all good, it was just some misunderstanding/miscommunication during the initial contact with the insurance company. The policies were old and basically aren't worth that much(both totaled $800), my grandmother bought them for my aunt when she was young. There is a third policy that my aunt had, but I don't know much about it, it was recently purchased before she died. That company is waiting for the Death Certificate. She was still cremated, she didn't want a funeral anyway, just something small and private. I just feel bad for my cousins, the had a bad relationship with their mom, well their mom did them wrong while growing up. Sh1t jus crazy with that side of the family(my dad side). I believe my aunt and my dad may suffer from some sort of mental illness, that caused them to blame others and abandon people, just shut off all contact with people. Then feel like people owe you something.

Diva says:

:wave: Fayla

@ Naija..Is that what it was? Well, if he’s telling the truth abotu how she did him, that makes her more wrong in my book. He knowingly took responsibility for a kid he didn’t have to and she played him? Bish REAL foul.

HBD! :party:

Oop, don’t look at ^^^ that New Girl :no:

Good Morning to this week’s posters :rofl:

the fact that my supv is BLASTING classical/elevator music right now is making me wanna :chase:

She aint gonna win!!! Kid Rock Behind the Music was the same way…Told that man that was his baby and that baby was all the way black. He was still taking care of them and finally he got a DNA test. She aint get no money and neither will she.

Good Morning and Happy Birthday @Naija!

MzDimplez1123 says:

*Genuine question*
      ***************************

But that is not what she did. Ne-Yo was aware of the paternity situation. Still he chose to claim the child, sign the birth certificate and be a father to the child. When he made it big he didn’t want the situation anymore. So basically he dumped the child he made the concious decision to be a father to and demonized the mother. If what he is saying about her is true he wouldn’t have had to pay millions of dollars to get out of the situation. The paternity test would have gotten him out free and clear. But he did have to pay….big time.

Diva says:

@DTTS :wave: hey gal

Unshakable! hey love :hi: for some reason fighting depression :shrug:
      i’s gone be awiight tho. how u?

DTTS! :hi: girlie! whatchu mean this weeks posters tho? :lol:

@ Cousin…I don’t think he’s gay at all. I honestly think he’s just one of those guys that I say are “Mama Raised”. A lot of female influence growing up, not much male. He says his dad was abusive and he grew up with just his mom. I’ve also never heard any gay dirt on him. As famous as he’s become, someone would be breaking their neck to spill that dirt.

MsDiva, when you wave, in my mind, you got a garter –> :waves:

hey Diva! :hi:

Goat :hug: my condolences sir.

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

I believe she’s being represented by Gloria Alred or whatever her name is. The whole thing screams I’m attn starved and need money.

NaijaGal says:

MZDIMP, FAY, YNH – thank you ladies :hug:

Ok, but don’t get mad New Girl.

Whatabout his lip pose? :waiting:
      I know lips :shrug: ijs
      #stillonyoursidethough :D

NaijaGal says:

Gloria Alred
      ================
      can’t stand her ass…can’t take her “save a hoe” ass seriously

Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You is a mess and that’s why I :heart: your font woman! :wave: my garter

@ New Girl….You seen his lips?! He can’t hide those things! LIL Buddy up top, the baby, gonna have the same issues. Least he’s not running around crusty.

:shrug:

do yall work with ppl that will :) in a person’s face, then soon as they walk away say stuff like “i hate his living guts”?? is that normal? :shrug:

these are the back stabbinist folks i eva DID see! :no:

NaijaGal says:

2 sides to every story…his, hers and the truth lies inbetween :shrug:

Naija

Before I forget again…Happy Birthday Suga!!!! Have the usual drink on me and send me the bill.

:happybirthday:

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up

goat76 says:

@MrsWhip…. My Whip suppose to arrive today, can’t wait to try it out.

Gloria Alred will watch you fugg a married nucca on top of his wedding ring and marriage certificate but will defend your azz in court that you didn’t know he was married.

Ty says:

@ Fay :happy:

:rofl: @ Bren Breen

i love Ne-yo’s lips. muy muy sexy!! :love:

i’m a lip gal :tea:

NaijaGal says:

BIRD – ummmm thanks? :lol: thank you for the b-day love :hug:

Hell, Gloria probably saw that Behind the Music and called old girl up

*Phone rings*

Ole Girl: Hello

Gloria: Hi is this…..?

OG: Yes, Who is this and what do you want?

Gloria: This is GA and Bish you bout to get PAID!

DTTS! :hi: girlie! whatchu mean this weeks posters tho? :lol:

I wanted to COVER all my bases yo! :rofl:

*sprinkles Dopamine down your blouse* *wiggles brows*

==========
      For real though, I pray that that depressing spirit around you vanishes! I hope that you are overcome with a sense of Optimism! :hug:

===
      Tough Love = Head UP and Should Back yo! :rules: Snap outta it! :huh:
      You are blessed and highly favored! #actlikeit :kiss:

San says:

This Bish need to get her life. I’d be ashamed to do that. She made herself look bad

@GOAT
      Im glad it worked out,Sorry to hear bout the disfuntion :(
      we all have some type of discord in our FamilY Life :hug:

@ Naija…I cosign the 3 sides theory. :yes:

Happy Birthday Naija :yahoo:

And yep Naija & New Girl, always at least 3 sides. His,hers, & the truth.

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

do yall work with ppl that will in a person’s face, then soon as they walk away say stuff like “i hate his living guts”?? is that normal?
      *****************

Not exactly. But my boss whose last day is Friday, praise Jesus, is the coolest person you ever want to meet, but he will not allow me to shine or grow. My new boss has me working on an awesome project. I got carried away and worked until 8:00 last night. I had to let my departing boss know because he has to sign off on the time Friday. Girl he went OWF about me getting OT which I was never allowed to get on his watch. So even though he is cool as f*ck and I could hang with him as a buddy he is a world class hater.

===
      Tough Love = Head UP and Should Back yo! :rules: Snap outta it! :huh:
      You are blessed and highly favored! #actlikeit

:hug: <—-BIG ole granny kind. Thanks babe. needed that. love u! <3

hey TY! :hi:

Bird

:blink: well dayum! the mf complaining & he LEAVING?? yeah he gotta be runnin for hater of the year for that one :rollseyes:

gwan & getcho shine on now girl! ;)

Bird, he is just scared (of you)!
      You are about to Shine yo! :yes:

:hug: <–good luck hug
      =============
      Ditto :wink: Fay!

heartland says:

luVn_liFe says:
      Heartland,I see u ALL extra

#justjoKing
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Damn you luVn, just let me be fancy! *Kenya twirl*

I understand but then again I don’t understand this chic! She got a lot of balls! Smh! :tea: