Nicki Minaj is a Motorcycle Mama

Nicki Minaj rides motorcycle

That post title is a little misleading. It seems that rapper Nicki Minaj isn’t riding the bike; she’s merely sitting on a motionless motorcycle (see the kickstand on the ground holding the cycle up). This falls in line with the Nicki Minaj who tends to fabricate or lie about all aspects of her life — from her age to her butt shots to the length of her real hair. Nicki lies obsessively to make her real life seem more interesting than it really is. She is obviously an unhappy woman.

Nicki Minaj rides motorcycle

Photos: Twitter.com

• In case you didn’t know… Nicki Minaj deleted her Twitter page
  • She Wanted Butt Shots like Nicki Minaj, Now She’s Dead
  • Nicki Minaj: “I don’t silence those voices any more”
  • Tamar & Vince come to blows in Hawaii

• Betamax82

Oh :tea:

She can ride right on off a damn cliff :tea: Like right now

• Ididntreallymeanit

I like the helmet

• Betamax82

Damn Jenie :lol:

• NaijaGal

:yawn:

• Bombshell Esq

:yawn: :rolleyes:

• libra80sbaby

:rolleyes: Gone on Nicki, just gone on

• PumpkinsMama

@ Jenie :rofl: WORD :tea:

• Crickett

OMG are those pink bottom Hunter Rain Boots?! I have to have those, I need to check Nordstrom online,

This chick garbage no other word to describe her :shrug:

• Bombshell Esq

Pumpkin :waves: hey bew

• KyCakes

Why is she in Safeway? With that ‘Club Price’ sticker in her photo shoot… :rofl:

Gone, Nikki…scat

• Diva

Do any of us really care that Nicki is a Motorcyle Mama? No not one!

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

:rofl: why front tho? if she rides just take a pic showing her RIDING. tha fugg??

• lovezoe

:yawn: No weekend juice?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Since its pretty hard to get a pic of a motorycyle rider while they’re actually riding their bike, Im not willing to say she doesn’t know how… That helmet looks better (yeah, Im biased) in purple and why doesnt she have the matching jacket on?

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

nice sakai looks like a 9. Can do with out the hood piece on it though. Nicki cartoon character.

• libra80sbaby

I wonder why she just don’t keep it real and say she got them azz shots? I mean, these heffahs (k. michelle, joseline, kenya moore) will admit to gettin fake tits, but won’t admit to the fake azzes they got? I’on understand :shrugs:

• PumpkinsMama

Hey Bomb! You ready for s’more F’n snow?! :cuss:

• Diva

@Ky that scat made me think of my grandmomma….that was her word gone girl scat :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

KyCakes says:

Gone, Nikki…scat

:hahaha: LOL!!!
      Bomb!!! :love: sup mami?
      PM & Beta! :waves: <—motorcycle license

• heavn_sent

@Ky: OMG..I came out of lurk mode JUST TO SAY THAT!!! Damn my forgetful azz couldn’t remember my password and you beat me to it! LOL Don’t front on the Just for U sales though!!!!!

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

Rainboots on a motorcycle though? what about support? them bitches can fly off at any given moment… but I guess since she aint riding no where… :lol:

• Betamax82

:cold:

:rofl: scat!!!

• Bombshell Esq

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey Bomb! You ready for s’more F’n snow?!
      —————————–

SMDH :no:

• Bombshell Esq

Fayyyyy :love: hey suga foot

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

I mean even if she was just turning a corner real slow. sumthin :shrug:
      otherwise she just looks like she’s posing. but whatevs. like she gives .02114458% of a fluck :shrug:

• KyCakes

@heavn oh I don’t front on the sales…I’ll use my King Soopers card, my Safeway club card…hell, I got a blue card from Goodwill when they got those good sales…

But Nikki? Nikki ‘posed to have llloonnngggggg money, right?

I mean…look how well she ‘rides’ that motorcycle…

And you should do like me…lurk while signed in, so when inspiration strikes, you in like Flynn :rofl:

• Diva

My grandma would let a cat to scat in a minute!!!! :rofl:

• PumpkinsMama

Morning Fay Fay :kiss:

Hey Beta :hi:
      @ Nikke gimmi a drank boo. Idc what time it is :grill:

• Smonae

“Nicki lies obsessively to make her real life seem more interesting than it really is. She is obviously an unhappy woman.”

:rofl: Sandy be going in

• Diva

*tell

• BlackBeauti

“This falls in line with the Nicki Minaj who tends to fabricate or lie about all aspects of her life — from her age to her butt shots to the length of her real hair. Nicki lies obsessively to make her real life seem more interesting than it really is” definition of a Narcissist

• KyCakes

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:rofl: scat!!!
      —————————————————————
      Girl, someone said that on her a few months ago and I nearly pee’d, I was laughing so hard…

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Well when Nikki was underground she did rap a lot of bikes and riding them

• Diva

Who drinking this dayum early in the am and didn’t offer me none? :waiting:

• KyCakes

Fay Fay! :yahoo:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@ Naiji did you watch married to medicine last night?

• MissHarlem

Oh damn so when I took a pic on my Uncle’s Harley with helmet and kick stand on the other end I was being fake. Chile please get your life. But then again its Nicki and people mad she didnt pay they rent. In other news its Monday :coffee: Hello Everyone :yawn:

• Ty

:spank: Jenie Be nice to the space cadet and her helmet :rofl:

She better hold on to that Idol money :coffee: Trying to stunt and when she should be trying to find her next Pop hit :coffee:

When is Eve coming out…sick of this assorted flower arrangement :rolleyes:

“GET BACK JACK!! FALL BACK SLIM!! CAUSE YOU ON’ WANT NONE OF DIS!!!”

• Betamax82

Pumpkin :hi:

• lovezoe

So he gone watch The Game tomorrow night? How you think they gone wrap up girl Melanie storyline?

Fay Fay is my whipon the way :waiting:

• PumpkinsMama

I sowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwy Diva soon as Nikke hit me wit one, I got you :yes:

Morning Harlem Shaker :danban1:

• Ty

Crickett says:

Yeah chile and it aint even raining :coffee:

:crying:

Ty :rofl:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@ Diva telL me why Netflix rep was talking crazy to me cause I didn’t tell them I changed my bank acct. Info

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Man, look at that azz!!
      :shocked:

• KyCakes

My Sister got a bike..at almost 50 years old…now I’m not saying anything wrong with ridin’ a bike at any age, but she rode it on grass for like a year…the first time she took it out on the road, she splatted all over the highway… :rofl: She wore a bedazzled sling for about three months (not kidding)

The fawk you get a motorcycle for and you have been known to trip over a straight line?

Think Eve come out in May :thinking:

• MissHarlem

PUMPKIN :waves: hey hun. You ready for this snow, slush and rain today :eyeroll:

• Betamax82

The Game was already headed for the end last season so ion know if Lauren and the new dude gone breathe some life back into it

• lovezoe

Fay got to get the gold wrapping paper for my whip. Let’s move it ma’am.

• Diva

@Pumpkin :fistbump:

• Bombshell Esq

lovezoe says:

————————————-

:no: I’on think I can… not w/o Mel and Derwin… I hate EBT for ruining my show :cuss:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

They say Ms Minaji acts horrible to everyone :sad:

Damn Ky :shock: :ghost:

• Pickachu Tran

*searching for FUKKS to give*

NO cant find one :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

Really? Ppl care if you take a pic on a moto cycle, but you don’t ride? :huh:

I know yall feel some kind of way about peace signs from the koreans and hands on non existent hips lololol

• lovezoe

MAN- You love the artificially made stuff, huh? We may as well chip in for a blowup doll for ya.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

That is one lucky azz motorcycle.
      :yes:

Only a fool caters to Icki!!!!!! :nono:

• KyCakes

@Jenie I don’t feel bad for this heffa. Shoulda known better like Monica

• Diva

Keesh says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      For real..you talked to a live person? I swear I just be giving them 8.99 a month I don’t know when the last time I watched a netflix movie :rofl:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@loveZoe and Bombshell, BET made me mad too bout gawking the show up

• KyCakes

lovezoe says:

—————————————————————–
      He already has one…Kim K. :coffee:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Harlem Shaker No,No, and FOH! :rofl: Where thee heyull is our Sprang at??? It was in the high 60’s low 70’s this time last year. End of Days :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Phat Cakes :rofl: I dropped my bds bike trying to learn to ride. Didn’t realize it would be that heavy. Ohhh he was mad as a snake. Lmaooo.

• Diva

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He wouldn’t me able to handle a real woman without the fix a flat booty and tittays :rofl: *whispers* my azz and tits are 100% real

• Bombshell Esq

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Harlem Shaker No,No, and FOH! Where thee heyull is our Sprang at??? It was in the high 60?s low 70?s this time last year. End of Days

————————-

Guhl you ain’t never lie :tea:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@ Diva…it was 4am eastern time…lol

• lovezoe

Bombshell- It was all about the $$$. On Tia reality show, they tried to bump her to recurring. She said it wasn’t worth it to her. IMO, having a recurring job is better than NO job, not like her husband getting gigs left and right. I guess they banked some SisterSister money.

• http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+an+e-zine laterthannever

I like posing on bikes but riding is too scary. Thrilling, but too scary for me. :(

• Smonae

lovezoe says:

:shrugs: I’m not sure, BET just phucked the show up to me, its not the same

• KyCakes

—————————————————————–
      Folks get mad like you dropped their first born…

• Smonae

:hugs: Harlem

• MissHarlem

OTB I dont get it either but bc she is Nicki its a sin to pose on a bike. Man gtfowtbs. I take a pic on my Uncle’s Harley all the time and everybody know I dont ride that chit. I ride the back. In any event :kiss: hey hun

• Diva

Keesh says:

@ Diva…it was 4am eastern time…lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Gal SCAT!!!! :rofl:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

by lovezoe on Mar 25, 2013 at 10:51 am
      ——————
      :huh:
      Babe, I love au naturalle women….

… possibly with some “enhancements.” :coffee:

Those blow up dolls needs lots of improvements.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Damn OTB..lol. My brothers bike threw me off of it and the damn bike landed on top of me…Never ever will I try to ride a bike again

• Miany

I think I read somewhere Derwin is coming back on the game.

• MissHarlem

NAE :hug:

• Pickachu Tran

lovezoe says:

she don’t look like the type to waste money. I think she’s worth about 8 million.

• Smonae

Mainy I dont see how they gone bring Derwin back & not Mel

• MsB

I have to have them boots :yawn: To nicki

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@ OTB, Nicki really do ride bikes.

• MissHarlem

DIVA I know your ass better had catch up on Dallas this weekend :waiting:

PUMPKIN girl you dont watch the news? :lol:

• Miany

@Smonae…Honestly I don’t know and I’m not even curious to see….They can say the two seperated and she went to med school/ residency or something…. My interest in the show dwindled halfway through the first season on BET.

• lovezoe

Miany- Derwin’s coming back, but he’s been traded. Dont know how that will work

• Ty

Smonae says:

lovezoe says:

I’m not sure, BET just phucked the show up to me, its not the same
      _________
      :smack: Yes they destroyed my favorite show. I will watch to see how they try to fix the phuck up from last season. I really believe this will be the last season if they dont get it together. Not a fan of Lauren London either :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

its all funny lololol :kiss: Miss NY. Nikki got ahead of herself. I remember one mix tape the dj said she didn’t wear Gucci, too cheap for them. Yeah right.

Also memba yall nappy headed hoes need a perm-inator?lololol that’s why she can’t wear that hair she claims is chemical free. Mmhmm.

• LadieLeo

:newpost:

• Bombshell Esq

@Lovezoe: They tape in ATL and she has her hubby and son in LA so why make that sacrifice if they wanna bump her character to a recurring role anyway… After that whack storyline they gave her the past 2 seasons i’on blame her for not coming back. She knew this show was headed nowhere… Fugg EBT man :cuss:

• Bootcampgirl

Good Morning :waves:
      <—has plenty of pics on bikes from bike week and don't ride a lick :tea:
      :cold: this snow is on the straight bullshat!!!

• LadieLeo

OTB, to answer ur question it’s an outside venue and not very big. I’m not sure how long before tix sell out.

• OutsidetheBox

I still wanna learn to ride. Yall heaux be looking sessy. :yes:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy says:

If she’s going to lie they should have at least Photoshopped out the kickstand. :lol:

• Pickachu Tran

lovezoe says:

Miany- Derwin’s coming back, but he’s been traded. Dont know how that will work

so derwin but no mel… I wont be watching. Time to cut this show for good. Hope they dont bring it back next year. Plus they take too long to start a new season. Who waits over a year to bring back a show anymore. Thats like VH1 and Single ladies.

• Ty

lovezoe says:

*looks for a “just add water” Sahara blow up doll for the half stepper* :pc:

• lovezoe

EBT stay messimg up a good thing. Are they bring back Reed Between…

• OutsidetheBox

:eek: thx Leo.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

@ MsB, I love Nicki boots too

• Ty

Pickachu Tran says:

lovezoe says:

Miany- Derwin’s coming back, but he’s been traded. Dont know how that will work

Pick they needed that year to regroup cause chile :nono:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

KyCakes says:

My Sister got a bike..at almost 50 years old ..now I’m not saying anything wrong with ridin’ a bike at any age, but she rode it on grass for like a year…the first time she took it out on the road, she splatted all over the highway… :rofl: She wore a bedazzled sling for about three months (not kidding)

It’s not funny but the way you put it was funny. :lol:

• MissHarlem

OTB :lol: I get that but why care so much just WHYYYYYYYYY. Dont make sense to me

• Miany

offtopic: I cut off all my hair on Saturday….Other people are more bothered by my bald head than I am. I’m loving this and I may never have hair again….My bad habit don’t like it but, I told him don’t like it don’t hit it…Couple of friends had a few slick azz remarks and I’m like… ‘fugg u bissh it’s hair, it’ll grow back’…. I don’t ever remember being so invested in how they look…Folk stay pressed.

• nybrn2

The Game without Melanie and Derwin is like peanut butter with no jelly…..cereal without milk…macaroni with no cheese!!! When The Game was on CW I lived for each episode. The writing was on point. I loved Melanie and Jerome together. Kelly and Tasha were hilarious!!! EBT just messed it up completely!!!

• MissTaken

She can ride right on off a damn cliff Like right now

by jeniefrumdabloc on Mar 25, 2013 at 10:36 am
      ——-
      Ride off a cliff :rofl: We just came in banging off the rip

• RAE23

Bombshell Esq says:

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey Bomb! You ready for s’more F’n snow?!

<<<<<<<<<<

I AM SOOOO SICK OF SNOW!!!! I CANNOT IMAGINE HOW THE EAST COAST IS FEELING!!!! THEY HAVE HAD SUCH A DISASTROUS WINTER SEASON!!!! :pray: for SPRING weather ASAP!

• tintin1979

Nice House whoever lives there.

• cougar lover

Oh me oh fuggin my. The thoughts im having about that body in the first pic. She shole is thick!