Photos of The Day

Cassie riding motorcycle

Former pop singer Cassie took motorcycle riding lessons from rapper Jay Electronica (not pictured). He should advise her to always wear a helmet to prevent serious head injuries.

La La in bikini

La La shows off the results of her most recent visit to her plastic surgeon. She looks great!

Ciara in Paris

Pop singer Ciara tweeted this photo of herself window shopping in Paris, France yesterday. Ciara is in Paris attending the Paris fashion week runway shows.

Savannah Brinson

LeBron James’ estranged baby mama, Savannah Brinson shocked everyone by tweeting her desire to have another baby. Is she missing LeBron?

Savannah wrote:

“This is extremely rare! I had to beg him to hold him like this, he isnt a baby anymore and it makes me sad… Growing into a intelligent, independent young man. #MomTweet #Tink #TimeWaitsForNoMan #BabyFever?”

Terrence J throw back

Can you guess who this boy is? Here’s a hint: he was recently dumped by his model girlfriend. You still don’t know? The answer is at the end of this post.

Bronny and Bryce haircuts

Speaking of LeBron James, the Miami Heat star tweeted this pic of his sons Bronny and Brice showing off their new haircuts. The single father is raising his 2 sons alone in a luxury waterfront mansion in Miami.

Draya Face

Reality TV star Draya answered this burning question on her Instagram page today. Do we believe her?

Chris Bosh throw back

Can you guess who this little boy is? Here’s a hint: he plays center for the NBA team that will repeat as world champions this year. You can find the answer at the end of this post.

Answers: 1. Terrence J and his mom; 2. Chris Bosh

Photos: Instagram.com and Twitter.com

• jealousCNenvy

Chris Bosh

• MZN

The little boy is Terrence J and the NBA player is Chris Bosh lol

• 100% usa made!

Chris bosh is in the pic at the end

• Betamax82

Bosh :lol:

• EB

Lala shaped like Sherri Shepard

• 100% usa made!

Cassie looks good on that bike. I by chance saw LaLa’s show the other night and am confused why it’s still on the air #boringmuch

Draya is messing with someone – she’s frontin for no reason. Probably someone affiliated with Basketball Wives as there is no other reason why she is still on the show

• Str8tUpMenace

Whoooo lawd, I do NOT talk about kids, but Lil Boy Bosh :tape:

• FuturedocDonte

:woot: aight FELLAS THE COAST IS CLEAR WE CAN COME OUT NOW

:mad: AUNTIE, I DEMAND A MOANING GLORY. AND I mean one of them lslh-juicy booty- so hot you gotta take a bathroom break on the other side of the building while at work- morning glories. Not one of them Sugafoot-AMERICUS Ga- morning glories :nono:

Ill be :waiting: bew

• Such A F’n Lady

Damn, Chris Bosh even looked scarey as a child! He HAD to become a millionaire, otherwise he would have been single for the rest of his life. :coffee:

• Such A F’n Lady

Str8tUpMenace says:

Whoooo lawd, I do NOT talk about kids, but Lil Boy Bosh

We can talk about him now, he’s grown. :yes:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ FuturedocDonte: Blame your blog family for running potential Morning Glories off with their vicious comments. :coffee:

• Str8tUpMenace

Lil Boy Bosh reminds me of Marvin the Martian

• 100% usa made!

:hahaha: @ EB

• LadieLeo

See this ish right here….I just can’t today….ooh my mood so foul all of a sudden….I’m normally so sweet.

• Such A F’n Lady

In regards to Draya, there is a difference b/t dating and :hump: Ain’t nobody trying to ‘date’ her right now.

• that_VA_thickchick

______
    Oh the shade, the shade of it all. :lol:

• LadieLeo

*****************
    I have never said anything vicious about any of the glories….not me nope :no: :yes: :no:

• Such A F’n Lady

Oh yeah, and I see Savannah still wearing that ring. :coffee:

• Nakeya_j

Oh the shade, the shade of it all.
    ——
    @VA Sandra is the shade 101 teacher in here. I need to take a class :tea:

• MzTisch

Dimpz!:biggrin:

Thanks, DTTS! I know everyone raves about her product. :biggrin: I didn’t want to be salty when I didn’t have anymore and had to wait for more…………

• PumpkinsMama

Single Father??? O Aunty :rofl:

• that_VA_thickchick

Nakeya_j says:

Oh the shade, the shade of it all.
    ——
    @VA Sandra is the shade 101 teacher in here. I need to take a class :tea:
    You and me both. :lol: I love it.

• GellySammich

:lol: Pumpin it’s disturbing me a little bit that I can’t see any bottoms in that gravi

• PumpkinsMama

On Topic: Draya it aint the “Paper chase” men can’t handle, it’s the peen attached to the cash you tryna chase they dont like #helpful. P.S.- dont leave your kid alone in the house again wit some GD TV dinners again whilst chasing said Paper :tea:

• PumpkinsMama

@ Gelly :hater: :rofl:

• that_VA_thickchick

GellySammich says:

______
    :OF COURSE I’M WEARING BOTTOMS!” *lifts stomach* :rofl:

• GellySammich

lol VA that’s a terrible visual. Thank you.

• MzTisch

Fay! I can’t wait. I’m so excited. :yahoo:

My baby girl’s hair soaks up some oil, and the only thing that seems to be working is ANYTHING with olive oil in it. I want to try something different.

• PumpkinsMama

@ VA LMAO! Aiiiite party ppl that’s my time :peace:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

MzTisch, you should’ve said something, we would’ve “loaned” you a tablespoon worth :lol:

• MzTisch

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

^^^^^^^

:smack: tf was I thinking? I know ya'll got me…… :rofl:

• 100% usa made!

:rofl: at the fact that no one has mentioned Ciara so far.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

• that_VA_thickchick

DTTS and Pumpkin :bye:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ New girl…Where you goin?! :mad:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

PumpkinsMama says:

Thanks for staying on topic hun. I think she means men don’t want to compete with her financially. Remember, she’s cashing checks from the reality show. :coffee:

• GellySammich

Guess I’ll go do some work for the last hour. G’night.

lala got that back fat/sideboob-chunky arm thing going on though #aintmyfault

• 100% usa made!

Okay folks, I think I’m ready to braid up this hair and either get a wig or a weave. I am so tired of my hair right now. Which is better? Wig or Weave?

• Unshakable

@ Auntie Sandy,

Now you know LaLa got that body as a result of Pilates and P90x. #givecreditwhereitsdue :hahaha:

As for morning glories, if the visual is about to send me to my glory, perhaps something needs to be said. Anytime the way you look can be considered assault with a deadly weapon, it’s a problem.

*cues goin up yonderway by tramaine hawkins* :rofl:

On topic: Yall trying to get in the mind and thought of a :chickenhead:

Home New Girl :D

• FuturedocDonte

——-
    Lets not forget how she was “paper chasing” before Shanie extended the olive branch. Them ladies didnt like her for a reason

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:bye: Gelly

100% usa made! says:

You gotta show up earlier and ask this question. All the experts will be back then :tea:

• Nakeya_j

VA, Milky, Diva, DTTS, KDubb, Miany, DImps, Libra, Pumpkin, Sandra and anyone else I might of missed. Be safe and have a good night. Ppl please remember to TALK to your kids about real life. Anyone in the storms way, be extra careful. I’m OUT! lol

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:bye: New Girl

• Kynedy L

Lala body looks weird, Ciara is sexy, I thought Savannah was Lisa Raye for a sec and Draya face is a bird and hooker.

• Nakeya_j

On topic: Yall trying to get in the mind and thought of a
    —–
    Nope, I’m leaving. See you tomorrow!

• Unshakable

@Such a Lady – Savanna said she done earned that ring. Many a day she looked like she been rode hard and put up wet due to Benjamin Button’s philandering ways. She said she gone wear it even if she’s married to herself and God! #faserious

Disclaimer – this comment is for entertainment purposes only. Viewer discretion is advised.

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

But did yall see Oliver on RHOH Chris Boshing with that champagne last night?

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:bye: Keya

guess i’mma go read so everyone is cutting out. Yall have a safe and good night.

:hug:

• 100% usa made!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

100% usa made! says:

Thanks – I'll revisit this tomorrow. Plus I better stay on topic :wink:

On topic – La La's boobs are looking like they are depleated. Time to Re-up hun!

• 100% usa made!

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

But did yall see Oliver on RHOH Chris Boshing with that champagne last night?

That episode last night was hilarious!

• kaniyaxo

Little Bosh :no:

Anyway ….. :newbie: HEY YALL !

• goat76

OooH LaLa

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Now Miss Sandra, you know Lebron’s woman done tole the world that marriage is still a go. Stop playin. Also Lala has been involved with 60 Days of Fitness with The Game. His daily workout tweets are what got me in the gym. Lala hikes with him sometime. So was Chris Bosh at least a cute newborn?

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

*********************

Well the ones that’s actually fine don’t need to run.

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

Have you ever seen a cute newborn lizzard…ME NEITHER!

• Str8tUpMenace

Any good documentaries on Netflix???

• http://youtu.be/n7EGjaxhTWs YOUR NAME HERE!

OMG @Menace, I don’t have a TV in my room and I only watch Netflix at night.

• libra80sbaby

:bye: Roses. I’ll be out of town for the rest of the week. So , yall be good. But I might lurk from my phone and comment here and there. Anyway, yall have a great rest of the week and weekend. :hugs:

• missmiami

:tea:

• ReadingIsFundamental

What is up with Terrence mom’s head and very little body? It that a bad angle, was the head photo shopped? She looks strange built.

• Pickachu Tran

who this handsome teenage boy be in the pic up yonder?

• WorkInProgress

he plays center for the NBA team that will repeat as world champions this year

^^^^^^^^^