School Bus Driver Kicks Autistic Student Off Bus (literally)

school bus driver kicks autistic student

A school bus driver who transported special needs students was arrested and charged with kicking an autistic girl off her school bus, WPTV reports.

The unnamed girl fell and broke her ankle after she was kicked in the back by bus driver Stephanie Wilkerson, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.

The girl allegedly slapped Wilkerson in the face and refused to step off the bus.

Wilkerson was arrested and charged with child abuse. The Hillsborough County School District suspended her without pay following the October 2012 incident. Watch the video of the incident below.

Source

53 Responses to “School Bus Driver Kicks Autistic Student Off Bus (literally)”

MsLolo says:

I
    Can
    NOT
    with
    these
    stories
    today!

Greetings all!

Unfortunate. Didn’t she know the camera was there? If you have a short fuse you definately don’t need to be working with kids of any kind let alone special needs children.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

^^^
    I think that is exactly what should have happened. Too many times, cops and other people who think they have authority get paid leave while there is an investigation. I’m glad that with video evidence, she is getting no pay while they investigate.

Gigi26 says:

Ion care about this story…

:wtf: is that thing that submitted pics to you Sandra?! Really?

Worse than the damn sea lion from before. My GAWD my eyes :no:

Bytch is the face of the Bluff, da Trap, hell the hoods of the US of A. :no:

Afiya says:

LAWD, I wish a BIOTCH would fckk with my chile…LAWD, try me… :no: wouldn’t be good with her walking around with my shoe still stuck up her azz. Bet the parents ain’t gonna do shyt but run to the po-po… :no: <—smh

lovezoe says:

If I was that parent in the background, I would have round house kicked in the shin.

DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla. –
    The Broward Sheriff’s Office released an incident report Thursday pertaining to how a 6-year-old boy who has autism was badly injured while he was at school last week.

A deputy took the child abuse/neglect report Thursday morning at Bright Horizons School, located at 4157 NE 1st Terrace in Deerfield Beach.

According to the report, Jackson Cecil took the bus to school about 6:45 a.m. When he arrived at school, he was taken off the bus and a school staff member walked him to his classroom.

When he arrived at class, his teacher noticed scratches on his neck, ear, and cheek and reported the incident. One of the cuts was bleeding.

“When he got off the bus, there was a close-up, he turned and faced the camera and you could see plainly there were no scratches, bruises,” said Cecil’s grandfather Michael Oleksak, referring to surveillance video showing Cecil at school.

A pediatrician who saw Cecil called the injuries suspicious, according to the report. Michael and Debra Oleksak, Cecil’s grandparents, told the deputy they found it strange neither the bus driver, bus attendant, or staff member who escorted Cecil mentioned the injuries
    SAME type of Story…
    DaFuGG
    Truss Im sure it takes a special type of Teacher/person to teaCh,deal,handle special NEEDS Kids,If One doesnt have that Compassion or training THEY SHOULD NOT BE AROUND THESE CHILDreN!

kahmmillion says:

I don’t condone kicking a child off a bus, but special needs or regular child and/or adult need to learn to keep their hands to themselves. I can’t really speak on the situation more than the aforementioned, because I see red when people disrespect me….especially by putting their hands on me. My thing is special needs people want to be treated like everybody else, unless it’s time for them to get a parking spot in the boonies or when it comes to getting a job, etc.

:shock: what is wrong with folks the hell :cuss:

:hahaha: ERMAWHHGAWD that made me Holler :dead:

Autistic children are known to have fits. Isn’t there supposed to be a helper on the bus to make sure the kids are ok? Was she the only adult on the bus? If not then why didnt the helper get they azz up to defuse the situation?

Whats Dis I Just Read . . JaimeFOXX\Kelly R dating :huh:

Soon as that leg went up I would have commenced to catching that legs and drugged her fat azz off that bus :shotsfired: this is ridiculous

luVn_liFe… says:

Whats Dis I Just Read . . JaimeFOXX\Kelly R dating

Wait min what :blink:

Gigi26 says:

Ion care about this story…
    is that thing that submitted pics to you Sandra?! Really?

:rofl: :hahaha: :rofl:

lovezoe says:

There are several degrees of autism. All I know is that bus driver shouldn’t be driving special needs kids if she can’t handle it. Not worth it.

*jacked
    Wednesday night, Discovery Channel will air a one-hour special, “KKK: Beneath the Hood,” that delves into the truths and secrets behind one of the largest surviving white-supremacist organizations, the Ku Klux Klan. This exclusive clip from the docu-special reveals that the organization, which was formed on Christmas Eve of 1865 (the same year the American Civil War ended)

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*jacked

I will be watching :yes:

Listen..I laughed and laughed again when I saw this chit last night. Hilar! Little Spechul slapped that lady and she must be used to not getting hit back..but her big grown passive agggressive ass kicking that spechual baby way after the fact.. :ghost:

Didn’t she know the camera was there
    ______

Yeah she just didnt care. Later in the video it shows her driving with one hand and eating a burger or something. :lol:

I read that too @LuVie. That she was dating Jamie. :huh:

OTB, you find us our trip yet yo? :grill:

I thought she meant r kelly and jamie foxx :dead:

lovezoe says:

Why did I read that as Jamie and RKelly? :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

isn’t Kelly’s manager her boyfriend? they break up? wait, Jamie doesn’t like black women so it’s obviously false

Smonae says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Whats Dis I Just Read . . JaimeFOXX\Kelly R dating

I though Rob just liked lil girls :shocked: I dont take him for a butt pirate

lovezoe says:Why did I read that as Jamie and RKelly?
    Because tHat would be More believable.

NaijaGal says:

I thought she meant r kelly and jamie foxx
    =======================
    :rofl: just when I thought you had some chit in you, you let me know you don’t :dead:

Smonae says:

ohh Kelly :oops:

Ty says:

Jamie Fox though :hurl:

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: FATHER help me bc this gave me the giggles only due to the child hitting the driver. This reminds me of the uppercut driver :rofl: BRB I got to see that vid too.

OAN if the rumors are true which I doubt I would like Kelly and Jamie together

Naija, jamie don’t like women period yo :rofl:

Ty says:

NaijaGal says:

isn’t Kelly’s manager her boyfriend? they break up? wait, Jamie doesn’t like “women” so it’s obviously false
    FIxed that 4 u hun :rofl:

@NikkeMinxx says:

I thought she said r kelly and jamie foxx…

Ty says:

Get outta my head Yall :crying:

lovezoe says:

About the 11-year old downstairs, according to ABC News that was her cousin. He was supposed to check on her, but something else happened.

:shrug: Still dont get gay from Jamie. But its funny. :lol:

MissHarlem says:

Pow remix on YT on the uppercut driver is CLASSIC :rofl: wheewww chile

Ty says:

Rush Limbaugh is giving Beyoncé’s new single two thumbs down in the feminism department.
    The talk show host, 62, spent part of his show on Wednesday criticizing the pop singer for pulling a “total 180? with her new single “Bow Down/I Been On.”

Citing a story in The Telegraph, Limbaugh claimed that, rather than extolling women’s independence in her song, Beyoncé is encouraging women to be subservient to their spouses.

“Bow Down,” according to Limbaugh, advises women to “put up with it.”

“She married the rich guy,” Limbaugh continued. “She now understands it’s worth it to bow down to men.”
    “She’s going to call herself Mrs. Carter on the Bow Down B——s tour,” Limbaugh added.

Beyoncé, who has gone on record as a feminist in the past, might not agree with Limbaugh’s interpretation of her single.
    “I love being a woman and I love being a friend to other women,” the superstar said in an interview with The Daily Mail in 2010. “I think we learn a lot from our female friends — female friendship is very, very important.”
    This is why repubs should just sit in the corner quietly :kona: I didnt even listen to the song yet I know thats not what she is talking about.

@ Yall…give me my prize :rofl:

:rofl: Ty, Smonae, and Zoe too…

And Nikke :rofl:

:trophy: Ty
    :woohoo:

((on the factory bullhorn))
    You Win!

lovezoe says:the 11-year old downstairs, according to ABC News that was her cousin. He was supposed to check on her, but something else happened
    HOW EvEn MORE FCUkED UP

NaijaGal says:

yall ain’t chit…I was giving Jamie the benefit just like Johnny wants us to :rofl:

have a good one folks :peace:

:facepalm: @Rush

Ty says:

lovezoe says:

Knew it was more to the story but the cousin though :shotsfired: If he was supposed to check on her he was probably letting himself in with a key.

He wouldn’t have made it to the station….sorry :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

:newpost: is up

msimserious says:

Where’s the slap? Was that not on video?

iyonah says:

WTF is wrong with these people today??