Sports: Kobe Bryant suffers season-ending ankle injury in loss to Atlanta Hawks

Kobe Bryant ankle injury

Kobe Bryant ankle injury

Los Angeles Laker star Kobe Bryant is out for the season with a severely sprained ankle that he suffered in a loss to the Atlanta Hawks Wednesday.

Calling the injury his worst in 13 seasons, Bryant blamed Hawks player Dahntay Jones for “playing dirty.”

According to The Washington Post, Bryant was injured when he landed awkwardly on Jones’s foot as he attempted a potentially game-winning layup in the final seconds of the Lakers’ 96-92 loss to the Hawks at Philips Arena in Atlanta.

X-rays of Bryant’s ankle were negative but the Lakers say their bread and butter playmaker is “out indefinitely.”

Kobe Bryant ankle injury

Bryant who has earned a reputation as the biggest whiner in the NBA, emailed Yahoo’s Adrian Wojnarnowski to say that Jones “threw his hip and lower body into mine on the shot. That’s a foul with 100 percent certainty. Dirty and dangerous play. Doesn’t belong in the game.”

But Jones saw the play differently. Like most tech-savvy public figures today, Jones took to a social networking platform to defend himself.

Kobe Bryant ankle injury

“Tape doesn’t lie. Ankle was turned on the floor after the leg kick out that knocked him off balance. I would never try to hurt the man,” he tweeted early this morning.

Jones continued: “Leg kick that makes contact with a defensive player is an offense foul. Period. The nba changed that rule 2 yrs ago. Stop it!”

“I have the utmost respect for @kobebryant I would never try to intentionally hurt him. Just wanted to contest the fadeaway #thatsall”

But Jones and Bryant have history together. Jones was hit with 2 flagrant fouls after tangling with Bryant in the 2009 Western Conference finals.

“Now what happened in 09′ I am not proud of but it was a heated playoff series with a championship on the line,” Jones tweeted.

“Dangerous play. That should’ve been called period,” Bryant tweeted about an hour after Jones explained his side.

After the game, Bryant told reporters that Jones “Jalen Rose’d me,” referencing a similar ankle injury he suffered in the 2000 NBA Finals.
Photos: Daniel Shirey-USA TODAY Sports; Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images North America

136 Responses to “Sports: Kobe Bryant suffers season-ending ankle injury in loss to Atlanta Hawks”

Just Looking says:

Po Boo, I felt the pain through the TV.

jazi65 says:

korny kobe always whinning..he’s always kicking that leg out to draw the foul & this time if was a epic fail..but really, it’s not like the lakers are contenders for the championship :shrug:

He not out for the season!
    That’s Kobe Bean Bryant! The toughest muthaphucka in the league.

He goin snatch him a yt girl and ve back in a game or two.

goat76 says:

Ankle still would’ve have been sprained if they had of called it a foul.

Suck it up Kobe.

Breezy says:

Didn’t look intentional, it seems he was trying to draw a foul and it backfired. Oh well your fault Kobe, execute better next time :tea:

goat76 says:

He might as well sit out, they might not make the playoffs.

gbellab says:

season ending Sandra? Are you ****ting me? You obviously aren’t too familiar with Mr Black Mamba…

LadieLeo says:

From downstairs…thanks for the condolences but he wasn’t a close close friend, he was literally a bar buddy. We hang out at the same bar :koolaid: and talk ish. He was in his early 60′s but his death was still a surprise cause he just fell out one day at work.

And yep I’m sure bout the date….thankfully he’s been cremated specially since he spryte cause if they tried to hold that body out dude would be burple.

Afterwards I’mma head on to the bar and hopefully they’ll be giving shots of his favorite drink with a copy of the program. What????

@JAZI
    :huh:
    U obviously know nothing about basketball. Kobe doesnt kick his keg out. He has text
    book form on his jumper. He classic dirty b-ball to stick ur foot under a jump shooters to twist the ankle. Jalen Rose admitted to doing it to Kobe in the finals before.

AND the dude that did it has a history of dirty play AGAINST KOBE.
    :wtf:

NaijaGal says:

Ankle still would’ve have been sprained if they had of called it a foul.

Suck it up Kobe.
    ======================
    Thank and You…I was wondering how calling it a foul would change his ankle situation…I have no fcuks to give to his situation :yawn:

his ankle would have still been sprained so what’s his point?

Have a seat bew!

YouTube Dahntay Jones Vs. Kobe

That ninja act like a hurt female behind Kobe.

NOOOO
    Sporatscenter DIDNT SAY Season Ending! I LuuBs :hunch: Me some KOBE!!!

Just Looking says:

Has anyone seen Lawless? That’s Kobe, he could break ankle and wrist and only miss one game.. :yes:

Aiden Carter says:

:no: Poor Kobe Bryant that sucks…I guess Dwight Howard gotta carry the lakers on his back

jazi65 says:

whateva :rolleyes:

Who’s he fooling?!
    He mad because he gotta look in nessa’s face :mad: for a few weeks :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:waves: Bedazzled please let me borrow that lipstank, it would go perfectly with my blue and green eyeshadow. Thanks :yes:

@JUST LOOKING
    “Has anyone seen Lawless? That’s Kobe, he could break ankle and wrist and only miss one game.. ”
    :yes:

He’ll be back no later than Monday.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

——–

Gigi26 says:

Kobe ole whiny ass :rollseyes:

A broken ankle is season ending…a sprained one? Iono. :shrugs:

MARCH MADNESS!!!!!

Pickachu Tran says:

Just Looking says:

GO KOBE! :dandan: I fcks with Kobe, just not in the azz. :yes:

Just Looking says:

————-
    *reaches in my purse* hmm here ya go bew. Make sure you get the orange eyeliner and hello kitty contacts too :lol:

goat76 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

————————-
    He ain’t crying about not shooting free throws tho, he hollering bout his ankle.

I bet his wife told him to shut up and not wake the kids with his crying. :coffee:

Pickachu Tran says:

:yawn: so we changed the topic yet?

I have no fukks to give about Kobe crying about a foul that was NOT called go get some Asprin and sit the fukk down

3halos says:

Sheeet, I can think of other injuries in your last 13 seasons that trump this…

1) Meeting a woman for the very first time and you do not only not use a condom you went in her backdoor without a condom.
    2) Marrying a gold-digging chipmunk whose all about game titles #notwinning
    3) Gifting chipmunk with a $4 million diamond apology ring
    4) Stephanie Rice………..
    5)Chipmunk accused u of having sex with a total of 105 women while still married
    6) etc…

Ummm… You sir are undermining the tag #dangerousplay

Ty says:

He wanted to sit this season out anyway. Its over for the Lakers :coffee:

JustLooKiNg :wave: GOAT How ya doing tuhDay?

NaijaGal says:

I bet his wife told him to shut up and not wake the kids with his crying.
    ========================
    Sandra let’s talk about how you said Lebron could get your kitten caboodle…now that chit is far more interesting than this story :tea:

Betamax82 says:

Not a sports fan so whats the topic :tea:

3halos says:

Sheeet, I can think of other injuries in your last 13 seasons that trump this…

2) Marrying a gold-digging chipmunk whose all about game titles #notwinning
    3) Gifting chipmunk with a $4 million diamond apology ring
    4) Stephanie Rice………..
    6) etc…

Ummm… You sir are undermining the tag #dangerousplay

:dead:

goat76 says:

@Luvn….. Im good. How r u doing my Blonde Bombshell!!!

Pickachu Tran says:

:thinking: whats this I hear sandy mae would do Benjamin Button

:tea:
    Yeah I peeped that TOO

@TY
    Nahh KObe DONT WANNA SIT OUT,there

Just Looking says:

Hey Luvn

@ 3 Halos – Yeah the back door with unknown person is all kinds of fouls. I cringe…..

goat76 says:

3halos says:

Sheeet, I can think of other injuries in your last 13 seasons that trump this…

2) Marrying a gold-digging chipmunk whose all about game titles #notwinning
    3) Gifting chipmunk with a $4 million diamond apology ring
    4) Stephanie Rice………..
    6) etc…

Ummm… You sir are undermining the tag #dangerousplay
    ———————
    Somebody should tweet this to Kobe…lol

@Dazzler
    “If they had called the foul Kobe would have got 2 free throws to send the game into OT.
    ——–
    not if he was unable to stand on his ankle though… I’m guessing he would have attempted to tough it out for the two shots and sat out the rest but still though…you’re hurt. get over it.”
    ______
    U dont play basketball do u? Be honest.

He walked off the court under his own power. U can still play after immediately spraining ur ankle. The ankle gets worse after u allow it to stiffen up.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Naija do go on :popcorn:

NaijaGal says:

whats this I hear sandy mae would do Benjamin Button
    ============================
    she tweeted that he could get it…I think he makes her moist :tea: <====not KY

Ty says:

Aiden Carter says:

He definitely has the shoulders for it :rofl:

Kynedy L says:

That’s exactly how Kobe and Vernessa housekeeper felt when Kobe just watched vernessa demand the housekeeper pick up dog poop with her bare hands. Ijs :violin:

They say this new pope has a sense of humor yall :tea:

Ion care about the new pope :tea: Antichrist

goat76 says:

That nigga playing in some low-top shoes. He’s asking for broken ankles.

One more news feed Ty.
    Chicago Police shot and killed a 58-year-old man early Thursday after he exited a bathroom in a Garfield Park apartment and pointed an automatic assault weapon at them, authorities said.

^^^That’s all they printed. Like the end… :no: smh…

Ty says:

I bet his wife told him to shut up and not wake the kids with his crying.
    Nope Da Count (Vanessa with those long azz teeth) probably :spank: for messing up her tunnel access for the rest of the season :coffee:

Just Looking says:

Ya’ll take it easy…..I got work to do :peace:

Pickachu Tran says:

Kynedy L says:

________________________________

No Vanessa azz DID NOT do that shyt???? Bytch came from nothing found a black man with somethin AND BISH DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT.. I bet Kobe regret the day he wifed her azz too :yes:

goat76 says:

That nigga playing in some low-top shoes. He’s asking for broken ankles.

Yep :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Ion care about the new pope :tea: Antichrist

Me neither Jenny, really. I’m just perusing the news :shrug: I found it odd or funny, that’s that’s what they release “sense of humor” :shrug: Ehhh

messing up her tunnel access for the rest of the season

:wail:

Later Looking!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Ion care about the new pope Antichrist
    Me neither Jenny, really. I’m just perusing the news I found it odd or funny, that’s that’s what they release “sense of humor” Ehhh
    ________________________
    :lol: Girl I grew up catholic and let's just say they part of the big agenda :tea: folks better wake up… But I totally get what your saying and I finished the book :yes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@Dazzler
    ——–
    ______
    U dont play basketball do u? Be honest.

————
    I dont play I watch and I didnt see that game so I /don’t didn’t know how he reacted. I played volleyball and I’ve had a sprained ankle. Granted it’s nothing like basket ball but you still have to move in the space given and quickly. I wasn’t about to buss up my body even more for some hoes I ain’t eem like. So I sat my happy azz down took an IB and iced. :tea:

Ty says:

Auntie likes BronBron and that invisible hairline :popcorn:

@ Yall were they undercover? Did he know they were police officers :shrug: Why did they end it like that? I figured Johnathan was into some major shyt and the baby happened to get caught in the cross fire. Just sad

Breezy says:

Krimson Kale Khloroform, Koral Kamomile kolostomy, Keep Kalm Kerry Kardashian, Kanyadonda Kimari Westashian <—– kid fury's baby names for Kim :lol:

Me too Jenny, until about age 12, so I know ALL about them… I’m sure there’s good and bad-just like with everything.

============
    :welcome: Milky

Miany says:

Miany says:
    Yall know catholics dont consider the pope to be god right??? I’m not a practicing catholic but, I grew up in that church, got most my sacraments too and we learned the same father, son, holy spirit (I still do that cross before praying)
    ^^^ from downstairs…I will say yall shouldn’t blindly follow ANYTHING/ONE…If you feel the need to blindly follow go with the good book.

Pickachu Tran says:

Ion care about the new pope Antichrist

The Bible Teaches us that the Antichrist will rise up out of the sea of nations. This Beast appears as an astute. and miraculous political leader, who comes in to power on a platform of peace, safety and prosperity. Billions will be astonished and the hundreds of thousands of peace groups, peace-lovers, peace-niks. pacifists, green-peace environmentalists, peace-corps and peace makers from amongst all the nations and amongst all the religions of the world will marvel at his peace plans and his ability to forge peace contacts with Israel and between all nations and with Judaism and between all religions. They will worship and uplift him to the office of The peace leader of The World – He will be made the leader of the New World Order and The head of The One World Government

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I DONT KNOW GIRL IM NOT CONVINCED THAT THIS POPE CAN DO ALL THAT JUST YET :lol:

I played basketbal and had a very bad spranged ankle, a couple of time, coach would have to tape my ankles a lot. Hell to be honest you better off breaking your damn ankle, painful indeed :tea: but Koby just being a beesh in this case :lol:

Were they chasing him? Why did he have a gun in bathroom? who called 5-0? So many questions.

I just went back on, and they updated the first story 28 minutes ago, but now they are asking for me to subscribe :blink:

I know one thing they shole taught me how to pray at a young age :tea: Catholics and at my aunts memorial hunny they have changed the words to a lot of their prayers I was sitting up in there lik :blink: what in the world, when they change this ?

Yall better not make ‘deem appear :eek:
    ==============
    WHO thought the pope was GOD :huh: just please point out there font number…

It’s going to hurt Kobe’s soul not to be the center of attention in the NBA. I know LeBron is somewhere laughing at him and Jordan. :coffee:

Kanyadonda Kimari Westashian<—I like this one :rofl:

Yes, Jenny that was a whole lotta praying yo! :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

:yawn:

Yall better not make ‘deem appear :eek:
    ^^^^^^this^^^^^^ :rofl:

I bet his wife told him to shut up and not wake the kids with his crying.

Ty says:

——————–

Understand the Revelations is written in a symbolic language, personally I think the beast is technology. :tea: anywhoooo stay prayed up.

@SANDRA
    “It’s going to hurt Kobe’s soul not to be the center of attention in the NBA. I know LeBron is somewhere laughing at him and Jordan. ”

Lebron goin play with Kobe in 2015.

Ty says:

:rofl: @ DeDe popping up

*sprays holy water in advance* :crying:

Where is Diva…I want a drink :waiting:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

One more news feed Ty.

^^^That's all they printed. Like the end... :no: smh...

What's the problem? :shrug: I would've shot him too.

So is purgatory (sp) really worse than going to hell because you have to wait on someone to say so many hail mary’s and pay a certain amount of money?

This is something I was told…I’m not saying I believe it, just want to know if there is some truth to it. :lol:

SR, do like perez hilton and make some tears on kobe yo! :lol:

Miany says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
    Yall better not make ‘deem appear
    ==============
    WHO thought the pope was GOD just please point out there font number…
    ^^ No one said he was god but, the font alluded to the fact that catholics were worshipping the pope. It's not like that. They respect him but, Ion think catholics worship priests, bishops, etc or the pope.

Pickachu Tran says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Understand the Revelations is written in a symbolic language, personally I think the beast is technology. anywhoooo stay prayed up

*********************

mhmmm makes sense.. look at how all these folks information got hacked and put out there for the world to see… ANYWAY lemme quit cuz I aint trying to get REDEEMED up in here for one of her/his sermons :coffee:

Razzle :wail: IONO about all that. You die=You GO straight to one (up) or the other (down). The End. :tea: #paperchase
    =======
    Nothing’s wrong SR, just that’s all the article stated. I wanted more info. Shoot, I may know them :lol:

and you know something else, when I was in elementary school they never talked about how Jesus had a brother, and how Mary had other kids besides Jesus. :thinking: also I never understood why the honored Mary like she was a god persay you know! God to me used her as a vessel right :shrugs: Ion know let me leave it alone. :lol:

Lebron goin play with Kobe in 2015.
    YEAH I Believe that MAN :crying1:

BEQUITE SmurfeTTe

Oh ok Miany. Well I said that I felt some kind of way watching all of the people yesterday, and how we’re not supposed to worship any idols etc. That’s all. I still feel that way…

Sorry LuvLife :ashamed:
    =============
    She was a vessel, and blessed, a virgin that had the King. Even in the Holy Qur’an they speak about her :yes: Jesus too…

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

.____________________

See we are here :fistbump: they do that with the saints too :yes: have you noticed that :thinking: seems off, and has never sat right with me.

Kynedy L says:

________________________________
    ————————————
    @pikachu yes she did and the housekeeper was Mexican too! Self hating hooka

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

Awwww poor Kobe… :coffee: <—-hot cup o :sarcasm:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Sorry LuvLife

=============
    She was a vessel, and blessed, a virgin that had the King. Even in the Holy Qur’an they speak about her Jesus too…

I get that but ummm mmm maybe I'm saying it wrong :tea: lets switch before Reedeem comes :kona:

I’ve never read the Holy Torah, but she wouldn’t be mentioned in there anyway because Jesus wasn’t born yet then. 3 Abrahamic Religions is what I read alot about in Humanities :tea:

NaijaGal says:

No one said he was god but, the font alluded to the fact that catholics were worshipping the pope. It’s not like that. They respect him but, Ion think catholics worship priests, bishops, etc or the pope.
    =========================
    we don’t

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Razzle IONO about all that. You die=You GO straight to one (up) or the other (down). The End. #paperchase
    ——–
    I was told this by a catholic though… :lol:

Ok Jenny, you pick the subject :lol:

I don’t think ALL of them act that way, just some :shrug: #justlikewithanything

Sandy, it was definately not nice for you to get my hopes up for nothing. It’s bad enough the Heat keep winning and Denver done went crazy. #Thunder

MzTisch says:

I wasn’t downgrading Catholics or anyone’s religion. :no: I was simply stating that I don’t really care about his appointment. I was mad cuz I onlee have about 15 minutes in the am to catch the weather and traffic and they took half of it to talk about the same thing OVER and OVER again. I felt the same way when they monopolized the news when Blagovich was going to jail and they did a all day newscast on him going to the airport.

Pickachu Tran says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

and you know something else, when I was in elementary school they never talked about how Jesus had a brother, and how Mary had other kids besides Jesus. also I never understood why the honored Mary like she was a god persay you know! God to me used her as a vessel right Ion know let me leave it alone.

I get what u saying jenie.

“Hail Mary, full of grace. Our Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us ”

^^^ sooooo I do know catholics pray to mary and the saints.. I just find it easier to go directly to God.. whatever works for you. we all tryna to get to heaven in the end :yes:

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

I went to a cd store here in bmore and they jus got their Justin timberlake cd shipments in. The cd is not supposed to go on sale until Tuesday but they got them on the shelves now. Sold me one today. :danban:

Yall know today is “Steak and Blowjob Day” right?

I know they bow down and pray to the other saints int he churches though. Praying and lighting candles to STATUES.

I’m not talking about you Naija ( :no: I wouldn’t do that), you said you don’t already, I’m talking about the people that I know.

<–will take a butterflied Filet Mignon :waiting:

Aiden Carter says:

I guess Dwight Howard gotta carry the lakers on his back
    ******************

Sam says:

Yall know today is “Steak and Blowjob Day” right?
    ^^^^
    yes :rofl:

Pinkachew, it’s “The Lord is with Thee” :tea: #iwillneverforget #hopeiamnotwrong :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

MZTISCH – I remember in the 6th grade asking my social studies teacher why they were interrupting tv time with Richard Nixon’s funeral…she went smooth off on me :lol:

Sam, fugg you pop outta nowwhere :rofl:

Ty says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

The original bible is in Hebrew (followed by Aramaic and Greek) and the Kings James Version is someones translation of it with several books missing intentionally. So unless you’re able to put the pieces together from books not published in the US, you will never know the full story which is why Im dodging this Catholic discussion :coffee:

The Catholic Church is fully aware of the Book of Mary and what she brought to the table :yes:

NaijaGal says:

Dwight Howard
    ================
    why do they have jerseys with his number last name Coward :rofl: they don’t like that man and that’s what they get for not letting Chris Paul joint the Lakers

goat76 says:

Wut up WUT!!!

Sam says:

DTTS

have you ever read the essene gospels of peace or something like that :thinking: or the gospel of barnabas

The lingering controversy swirling around if Robert Kardashian was truly Khloe Kardashian‘s father has kicked into high gear again, thanks to a new report claiming Kris Jenner paid off the REAL father — hairdresser Alex Roldan — and included a $30 million penalty clause in a non-disclosure agreement that accompanied the deal.

“Alex has been bought up by Kris, so he can’t speak,” a source told InTouch of the 56-year-old Los Angeles-based beautician, who’s been working with Kris for three decades
    Another insider close to the family said Khloe would “feel completely betrayed” if she knew about the payoff.
    “I just feel terrible for Khloe,” the insider said. “Imagine waking up one day and suddenly realizing your whole life has been a lie.”
    YA DONT SAY… :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Yall know today is “Steak and Blowjob Day” right?

Seriously :thinking:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

on the sidebar topic: Every catholic prayer to Mary or a saint is to ask them to be of service to God. You ask them to pray just the same as when you talk to a dead loved one or something. No prayer directly asks Mary or a saint to perform God’s actions. “pray for us” is not the same as “save us”. It can be acknowledged that someone was blessed or asked in His holy name to perform some act here on earth. Hope that is clarification for some if they really want clarification. I’m not a converter so, I respect that some people are simply critical and have their solid opinions that won’t change.

on topic: KB needs to retire. yup, I said it.

Sam says:

Sam, fugg you pop outta nowwhere
    :ashamed: I was here earlier tuday :happy:

And WHY 4Come Khloe Looks Just like that DAMN Hairdresser?? :shocked:

Ty says:

@ Doc is the album good :think: I like Suit & Tie but it might be to grown for his younger audience :shrug:

NaijaGal says:

=====================
    each one teach one :fistbump:

MzTisch says:

NaijaGal says:

^^^^^^^
    :rofl: Right! I get it. It def deserves some coverage. But, some of the stuff that they report is not newsworthy. Like four-five hours of the motorcade driving TO the funeral?

Thank you for that RIF, well said/written.

Naija, you supposed to say something yo! :huh:

Sam says:

Sam
    What religion
    ^^
    they aren’t religions..they are like the books of the bible I guess like matthew, mark, luke and etc..

Anyhoo I have been reading the essene of peace and it is supposedly the stuff that was left out of the bible that jesus taught like how to pray and fast. The part I’m on now is stating that one of the ten commandments regarding “honor thy mother and father” was not talking about your “biological” mom and pop but Mother earth and Father (spirit) that is who are to be honoring. It’s quite interesting. Oh it also talks about how you are not to eat meat, nor slaughter animals only if they are about to kill you or something…and how that is what is meant by the scripture man and dominion over the foul and beast of the earth

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Naija! I didn’t know you were catholic too! :happy:

Also, there is corruption EVERYWHERE and in EVERY religion. I for one am happy that the corruption within my faith is being made known on a massive level because there absolutely should be accountability for any human who is corrupt within our faith. The church is making great strides and I pray this new South American pope heads to Rome and puts the holy cartel on it’s knees to be responsible as leaders of our faith.

RAE23 says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Ion care about the new pope Antichrist

<<<<<<<<<<

:cosign: I have a major problem with the Catholic Church treating worldly beings like they are God not to mention that I cannot think about Catholics without PEDOPHILIA and what seems to be a religion that breeds homosexuals and pedophiles! I do not agree with the notion that Catholic priests must take a vow of celibacy!!! I think we are ALL naturally sexual beings as we are put on this earth to procreate! Abstaining throughout life is not natural to me! They should be allowed to have wives!!! WTF!!! :cuss: I am so over all the Pope hype!!!

Oh ok Sam…. I did learn in class how each ‘book’ had at last 2-3 authors, and you could tell by the way their words were written. So, it’s not farfetched to believe there were other books.

Going forward, share anything else interesting that you read please.

I hear you RIF, I just look at things alittle differently through my Mommy Eyes.

Sam says:

I think all “religions” are shams :shrugs: however the messages are beautiful… I don’t like that you have to be separate (catholic, protestant, baptist, muslim, etc) to receive the exact same message that they all seem to teach. It’s a mass delusion
    don’t stone me :ashamed:

NaijaGal says:

=======================
    so Catholicism breeds homosexuality and pedophilia? the fact that you say that lets me no you don’t have enough if any sense to have an intelligent discourse

RIF – yes I’m is :lol: :happy: *peace and Christ be with you* :)

Audacious2 says:

Kobe is a true soldier for experimental drugs & procedures. I wonder will they send him abroad again for “Orthokine” treatments (The procedure, which use proteins from the patient’s own blood and injects them into an arthritic joint, is becoming all the rage among top athletes who have problems with their knees). Also, he tried another strange method a year ago for his wrist involving an oven mitt.

BayMami_de4 says: