Suspect Arrested in Death of Tameka Raymond’s Son

Tameka Raymond and Kile Glover

A suspect has been arrested in the death of Kile Glover, the 11-year-old son of Tameka Raymond and her ex-husband Ryan Glover.

According to TMZ, a Grand Jury in Hall County indicted Jeffrey Simon Hubbard for operating a jet ski irresponsibly and causing the accident that left Kile brain dead and a 16-year-old girl injured on Lake Lanier in July 2012.

Kile’s heart stopped and he was pronounced dead at an Atlanta Children’s hospital on July 21st, 3 weeks after the accident.

Also injured in the accident was the teenage daughter of Peaches Chin, co-owner of TAGS Boutique, who suffered a broken arm.

Among the charges against Hubbard are homicide by vessel, reckless operation of a water vessel that resulted in serious injury and death. He is being held without bail.

• When is brain dead really brain dead?
  • Raymond vs Raymond closing arguments begin
  • Tameka: Usher’s sympathy for my dead son is bogus
  • Was Usher asked not to attend Kile Glover’s funeral?

136 Responses to “Suspect Arrested in Death of Tameka Raymond’s Son”

WUT IS A FREAKY MASTER? says:

:coffee: Interesting.

This makes me sad everytime.

Nakeya_j says:

(From Downstairs, since we talked about this already #noshade)

delusions of grandeur – a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are
      delusion, psychotic belief – (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary
      megalomania – a psychological state characterized by delusions of grandeur
      —–
      Miany, we done already asked Jesus to be a Pshychologist and a Therapist. Clearly He needs to be some medication as well

SuthernBelle4 says:

OMG this is so sad, this is too much. Praying for Tameka and Ryan, that’s got to be something to lose a child

Smonae says:

sad

This Story is So SAD I Really Hope TameKa’s Well.Isnt the guy a Family friend.
      And GeeZe it was an Accident :|

libra80sbaby says:

This man azz shoulda been locked up. Even though it was clearly an accident, if I accidentally run over someone, they gone get my azz for vehicular manslaughter. :coffee:

coco creamy says:

Soooo Let me get this straight he in jail and no bond for accidentally killing someone, and ummmm??? Zimmerman told you mofo’s that he shot and killed somebody ,and he gets a bond and is free…. oh ok I just thought my mind was playing tricks on me carry on :coffee:

smh. has Tameka spoken out about this?

Nakeya_j says:

——–
      Zimmerman is a mexican looking yt man. This fellow here is black. #helpful

Leslie says:

There are no winners with this arrest. Jeff is a friend of the Glover and Raymond families. His son is friends with both Ryan II and Kile. Please keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers. Tameka is giving up Twitter for Lent. She will return on March 29th (which is also Kile’s birthday). Life is never the same when a parent loses a child.

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

Interesting. I thought it was a family friend who hit them. I thought it was a member of their party. Was this a random person? Was Tameka pushing for charges to be filed?

@Sandra are you in here? I have a question to ask.

free says:

yeah, i don’t understand no bail. fay, i think tameka originally said something to the effect that dude would have to own up to, or suffer, the consequences of his actions, even though they are friends. he’s not getting away with it because too much foolishness has happened on the lake. they’ll probably make an example out of him.

free says:

the state is pressing charges; has nothing to do with meke. she can maybe agree t, or appeal to the judge for, a deal for less time if he wants to cop one.

aint nobody got time for that says:

I have mixed feelings about this :no: its a horrible situation. I think it depends on how the accident occurred and whether he was under the influence. Those things should be considered

free says:

ohhh ok. thanks free! :hi:

goat76 says:

Was alcohol involved? What type of foolishness happened at the lake?

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

hey babe :kiss: I ran into a homeless man this morning. Broke my heart and pissed me off at the same time. Dude is in serious pain, and won’t nobody do nothing to help :shrugs:

aint nobody got time for that says:

Every time I see his sweet little face it gives me the sads. Tameka has had a very hard year. I hope she is healing and doing better. I couldn’t imagine

free says:

goat76 says: Was alcohol involved? What type of foolishness happened at the lake?

*****************************

alcohol-related accidents and pure recklessness with watercraft resulting in numerous deaths. he didn’t have alcohol in his system or they would have charged him with that too. i know meke is (or was) working on changing some of the boating laws or policies along with others. summer is a dangerous time so this could not have come at a worse time for him to be tried and sentenced.

Ty says:

No county hospitals Bren :shrug: What state? Call 911 by law they have to treat him :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

My heart literally aches for her I couldn’t imagine losing my son my prayers are still with Tameka. I’m glad this person is behind bars as well….

SuthernBelle4 says:

The guy is a family friend, oh wow. I agree there are no winners in this situation.
      @Coco fist pump boo!

coco creamy says:

but if it was an accident, he had no intentions on killing this baby, i understand the hurt they are going thru. but why are we sooo quick to put this man in prison for the rest of his life. it sadens me truly because i know ryan. but just because the state say he wrong dont make the mofo’ right. just sad

SuthernBelle4 says:

Sidebar: If you are a fan of neo-soul, Bilal’s new album is good stuff. I can’t talk about this topic any more

:dead: at Fay Fay gravie but have you seen this recent pic of Kim her tummy is flat again :blink:

coco creamy says:

oh well i’m over this topic. anyway roses y’all have a beautiful weekend.

goat76 says:

I wish we had the details of what happened. I thought it was an accident tho, guess not with those kind of charges.

GAGIRL87 says:

SuthernBelle4 says:

___________________________________________________________________

I LOVE neo soul :love:

Kem
      Kindred The Family Soul
      Jill Scott (of course)
      Erykah Badu

Why he cut his hair? do you like it?

Bad Influence says:

I get a tear for Tameka er’time I see a pic of her with her adorable son :crying:

i cant imagine how she copes with this.. *sigh*

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

No county hospitals Bren What state? Call 911 by law they have to treat him

/\ girl…this man approaches me outside of a drug store and ask me if I could purchase him some cough medicine. Red eyes, wheezing, sniffles, snot in his nose…Plus he’s dirty n what not. he’s my boogie ass didn’t want him yo get too close so I was like yeah I’ll be right back and hr was like wait. .trynna give me the money…i thought hr needed someone to buy it for him, turns out they wouldn’t sell it to him. Now…i know white folk use that stuff for meth, but hr ain’t white. Second, its obvious he’s sick. Anyway i went in and bought it. The Hispanic (I’m being nice) cashier didn’t even ask for my id…so I’m like wait…man outside told me you won’t sell this to him without I’d, yet you just sold it to me…TY…When i tell you i called her all sorts of bi#ches while maintaining a Joe burden type calm demeanor…never once raised my voice…anyway…so i spoke to get supervisor…apparently it’s the law on Cali…but it wad obvious to me she was discriminating against a homeless man… Anyway so I’m talking to him…hospital won’t give him pain meds…his neck is off centered and bulging, his hands are crippled up…but they assume he’s all about feeling for pain pills… I know Sandra said awhile back when that one girl died in the emergency room that when your refused service at the ER you ask to speak to a certain entity. I can’t remember who tho. Are you here Sandra?

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

my phu kin phone makes assumptions on everything I type. My apologies. Hopefully you can decipher the auto correct.geesh

SuthernBelle4 says:

@GAGIRL me too, I love me some Dwele. Honestly, I don’t know why he cut his hair, to me he looked more attractive with the locs

MissHarlem says:

BREN he would need to speak to Patient Representative they have an office in every hospital they advocate for patients. Also about the id yes its law but a complaint to that corporate office can get a complaint bc they didnt id you so either way they in the wrong.

MissHarlem says:

*fine instead of complaint

WUT IS A FREAKY MASTER? says:

:no: I have a headache… and my ears hurt..WTF is that?
      :typing: <—webmd here I come…

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

Thank You. Imma drive back around there and look for him.

MissHarlem says:

Also save the reciept so when you file a complaint with corporate it has all the necessary info so they can investigate

Ty says:

I got it hun…autospell is the devil! That is so sad. I would walk him into the ER myself and ask them if they want a law suit :cuss: Especially if they see wounds (bulging neck).

Bootcampgirl says:

One of my ex-cadets was charged with three counts of vehicular homicide. He killed a mother, father and one child and left the other child injured, he got a total of 3 yrs for 3 lives…and was upset about that…

WUT IS A FREAKY MASTER? says:

I have a headache… and my ears hurt..WTF is that?
      Sinus :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

sooooooooooooo whats up with the blog? its been rather dry lately :yawn:

MissHarlem says:

:hump: you never dry love

MissHarlem says:

BREN if possible can you update us

Yall have a great weekend :peace: time to get these drinks and thangs in

Hissy :yahoo:

I need to come to Vegas so u can do my hair…cute gravi hun

Brendon, GOD bless you :hug:

Some hospitals here have a “Financial Office” might be financial aid office, where you can prove that you can’t afford to pay, and they will work out a payment arrangement for the service before you are treated.

Also, tweet or facebook some friends, because they may have some friends that are doctors and can help or treat him for free. Just a suggestion.

:bye: Good night SON

:hug: Boygah! How are you these days?

Bad Influence says:

@Fiance :hump: :love:

Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Come on bew!!

hey Boygahhhh!! im good ma. u? :hug:

HIS!!!!! :spank: For shame U looking that Dang GOOD :hug:
      @BREN :hug:

MissHarlem says:

SON financial services will direct that attention to patient representative or whatever name they use.

MissHarlem says:

BUT you can def start there if he cant find the office they will direct him to the right spot. Ok for real tequila callin meh

SON, is this in every hospital, because if it is, that’s great!

I just helped a friend out that has no insurance and I was kinda shocked. GOD is good, that’s for sure…

They split the charges up into I think 10 payments, but with NO finance charges :)

Boygah, After Sat I will be able to breathe! Last 2 classes are kicking me in the back :huh: but it’s gonna be alright!

I had a lunchdate yesterday :D #bragging

ReadingIsFundamental says:

What I miss…. nothing? oh ok.

Fay… now that you got all my info like Sandra, don’t be busting in here calling me my gubment name.. lol. You and Sandra can take over people’s lives with the info ya’ll have.

I see ya’ll had a drive by earlier. Glad nobody got shot. :-)

@Bren it should be a Financial Services Department in the Hospital.But dang the Hospital is Refusing to See this man in the ER! :no:

:waves: Hey, what I miss RIF? *whisper* where at? & I know you just joshing about Fay, because she is a PROfessionAL :lol: #thatswhyshesosuccessful :yes:

I can’t wait for you to put some Whip in Little RIF’s hair, let us know how it handles her hair.

Put the hospital name up here :rules: They are breaking rules.

Hell hath no furry like the roses :eek:

Put the hospital name up here They are breaking rules.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

DTTS

Nothing going on here. I’m eating hummus and crackers and trying to keep this crakka off my ass until the end of the work day.

D*mn my hair.. I can’t wait to get something new in my child’s hair.

blog seems slow today. people must have already started the weekend.

Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act

The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act requires hospitals to provide treatment in life-threatening emergencies and when patients are in active labor, even if the patients have no insurance and even if they have no ability to pay for treatment. Hospitals don’t have to provide treatment for things that aren’t life-threatening, but they often will. For instance, if you go to an emergency room for a headache, it’s probably not life-threatening; but just in case your headache is caused by a brain tumor, most emergency rooms will treat you. They’re required to at least have a qualified health care professional assess you to determine if your condition is an emergency.

Reporting Violations

If you go to a hospital with an emergency, or in active labor, and the staff refuses to treat you because you have no insurance, you can report a violation of the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act. Contact your regional Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services office (see Resources) to file a report. Provide as much information as you can about the situation. In order to get the emergency treatment you need, however, you can ask to speak to a supervisor in the emergency room, or ask to talk to a patient’s rights representative (most hospitals have one on duty around the clock), explain your concerns and request treatment as required by the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

The only time an ER can refuse service is if it is non life threatening and the patient can be transferred and treated at another hospital or if the patient is being unruly and giving cause to believe that services are being refused.

Hospitals do have the right to refuse so here is what you do:

The plaques in hospitals that say “this wing was donated by” go to financial services and tell them that you want to use whatever money that that person donated or you ask for the list of donators(or it should be in the lobby)…That is what that money is for. I have had 3 hospital bills paid that way. If that doesn’t work find that person via internet or phone book and tell them the story. I promise this works. My son had surgery and I didn’t have insurance and when I tell you that surgery didn’t put a dent in that donated money that that Jewish lady donated.

datsmdubya2u says:

Whatever people may feel about Tameika personally, i do hope she gets justice for her son..

:waves: hello roses!

Hospitals can refuse to provide non-emergency treatment if patients have no insurance. Many hospitals have programs in which they reduce fees for some services for uninsured patients. Fees are based on patient income. Hospitals don’t have to offer reduced fees to patients, however, and some only offer reduced fees for certain services — not all. Contact the financial services office at your local hospital to find out if you qualify for reduced fees

LuvLife and RIF,

GOD got this :yes:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:If Brenden is as creative as he is on here, he’s gonna carry that man in and the rest is history!

GOD got this
      AGREED!
      And it made me chuckle

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Put the hospital name up here They are breaking rules.

Hell hath no furry like the roses
      :cosign: I want to call anyway. Remember the beauty shop that wouldn't do one of the Roses hair :rofl:

@ RIF Fay doesnt do that hun :nono: Only person here that uses my govt. name is Screw and I didnt even give him my information :rofl:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

amen.

ReadingIsFundamental says:

TY.. I didn’t assume she would… I was just talking sh*t.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Hospitals do have the right to refuse so here is what you do:

:thumbsup:

AND keep up raising that village yo! :applause:

:offtopic:

LONDON, March 1 (Reuters) – Britain’s food regulator said on Friday that testing had found horsemeat in ground beef at Taco Bell UK fast-food outlets, a discovery that puts new pressure on parent Yum Brands Inc, which is grappling with a food safety scare in China.

I’m surprised they actually found any meat at all @ Tacohell.

They need to test all these fast food places in the us!

Ty says:

@ Yall…true!!! U can tell he took it personal and I dont blame him :thumbsup: I wouldn’t be able to sleep if I didnt walk him that hospital :nono:

WUT IS A FREAKY MASTER? says:

:think: Is it me or has this been the most boring Freaky Friday thus far… :yawn: Maybe in my lack of actual reading the comments, I missed all the fun action… :shrug:

DATS!
      How R U??
      I agree with u on the testing of FOOD that comes in the U.S.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Put the hospital name up here They are breaking rules.

Hell hath no furry like the roses

Remember when we call Cook :hahaha: And he answered :dead:

mzwhang90210 says:

wow.
      Tameka has my sympathy! But WHY was the person charged? If it was an accident, accidents happen rii? :thinking:

:waves:
      Happy First Friday Roses!!

mzwhang90210 says:

Smonae
      Nakey
      FayFay
      JenEEE
      [insert name here]

Hi luVn!

EX UPDATE… (He who dumped me via text message)

He’s been calling and when i told him i wasn’t interested in “being friends” and def not interested in getting back together.. He got mad and said he was dating someone else anyway..

I told him I wish her the best of luck..she’s def gonna need it..

he was like

:shocked:

mzwhang90210 says:

I’m surprised they actually found any meat at all @ Tacohell.
      ________________________________

Like that horsemeat in the Ikea meatballs.

tenderizing the meat ~~> :deadhorse:

WHANG :happy:
      Dats SMH

mzwhang90210 says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says: Hospitals do have the right to refuse so here is what you do:
      Great info YNH :thumbsup:

Yes girl :rofl: :rofl:

Free Yourself Bail Bonds that Tasia bought for him and he is gone back to his wife :cry:

We should call his azz agane.

Yeah Wut it is :yawn:

Thanks guys…it’s just something that no one knows but I figured it out one day sitting in a hospital lobby

@luVn

Dats SMH

________________________

he’s doing exactly what you and most everyone else on this blog said he was gonna do..

Hi luVn!

EX UPDATE… (He who dumped me via text message)

I told him I wish her the best of luck..she’s def gonna need it..

he was like
      :cheers: Now delete/block that azz outta your phone :coffee:

@ Your name

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

____________________________

You might have saved somebodies life today!

:claps:

@Ty

Now delete/block that azz outta your phone

___________________________

I did both text and calls

Dat, send him a preemptive “Please do not contact me through any means ANYMORE’ text *snickers*
      @him #nowtextthatsucka!
      ===========
      Ty, we all swarmed that beauty shops website, e-mail and phone lines that day and the next :hahaha:

San says:

Learn something new on this blog everyday :yes:

And I think hanna montana showed up in his post yall :lol:

On topic
      I hope Tameka is handling this with good friends around her… So sad!

:rofl: The shop was saying “we love ethnic hair” :rofl:

and Poor Antoine thought he was getting some business but we were pissed he left the Flintstones vitamins out for Tasia :crying:

WUT IS A FREAKY MASTER? says:

WHANGLY DANGLY DAAAAHOOOOOO!!!! :kiss:

@DATS- I need for you to text to him:

HEY,I WILL BE READY AT 8PM….SO GLAD TO FINALLY GO OUT WITH SOMEONE THAT APPRECIATES ME. CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES…

FOLLOW UP WITH A “SO SORRY WRONG PERSON AND I’M DELETING YOUR NUMBER SO THAT THIS WONT HAPPEN AGAIN” TEXT.

#FUNNERS #WINNING

That poor hair shop. I think I was the first to get through to them…poor girl was like I don’t know who said that because we do ethnic hair and would never turn anyone away…I was crying.

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

@DATS- I need for you to text to him:

:trophy:

And then we gave a description of how the stylist looked and what she had on I think :lol:
      =========
      Cook couldn’t even answer my bailsbond questions, and ended up referring me to his “friend” :rofl: OH and he speaks like “uh” “uh” #aintmyfault

Just Looking says:

Hello All :hug: Happy Friday :happy:

Hope that Kile’s mother will see some peace, glad she has been keeping quiet.

The text dumper…Is this who yall advised to leave the ground beef under the car seat in the heat?! :hahaha:

I just found this in the BIG SHIRLEY post *snickers* and somebody else fonted how she is THEEE BIGGEST BULLY AT THE SCHOOL. #fatbish

ZenChickAtl says:

Morgan Tukes, who was granted bond at a hearing Thursday morning, is being held because Atlanta police filed a warrant for her arrest for misdemeanor hit and run

Welp, I take back everything I said about bullying. That girl wasn’t bullied by school children, she’s a gangsta. She needs to be locked up. :no:

Just Looking says:

Hey DTTS :hug: :kiss: :danban:

@Lunv – Did you heear anything back about the house?

@Bre – You can’t buy clartin or any kind of those meds anywhere. Anywhere .When I was living in Northern Cali…You had to sign a sheet and show ID.

I hope all is well with the man you met, that kind of stuff breaks my heart. Unfournately, unless you have the means (to advocate for yourself) in a medical situation, you are left for dead. Regardless of color or insurance.

So that story about that 17 yr old that shot herself with that pank gone got an 84k bond. While Aunty was thinking that ppl should feel sorry for Big Shirley she was driving recklessly and almost hit a police officer earlier that day. She has 3 charges against her for her behavior.

That is crazy that you just posted that while I was typing. I just saw her story on the news. She is a real bully!

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: NEW YORK TIMES

Horse meat may be back on US menu after 6 year hiatus.

The United States Department of Agriculture is likely to approve a horse slaughtering plant in New Mexico in the next two months, which would allow equine meat suitable for human consumption to be produced in the United States for the first time since 2007.

Reason 5 I’m going to continue to eat only Tufu and Fish

Ty says:

I told yall we will need to buy seeds and grow our own food soon :coffee:

I’m trying to distance myself from certain foods anyway :hurl:

Have a good weekend all :peace:

Smonae says:

:waves: Mzwhang

mzwhang90210 says:

DITTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :kiss:

mzwhang90210 says:

Have a safe and blessed weekend erryonessssssssss!!
      :peace:

@DATS- I need for you to text to him:

_________________________________

OMG!!! I wish i would have thought of that but i already blocked him and iphones tell u when someone has blocked u so he probably already knows. If i send you message now..he’ll know it was deliberate.

Dang… why can’t i think of good revenge scenarios :facepalm:

@ DTTS

Yes ma’am

*ears standing up like a dog* :lol:
      I like when you call me Ditty :ashamed:

:nite: Ty

@ DTTS

How u doin friend?

ReadingIsFundamental says:

Pamela Smith, of Atlanta, hits Michael Jordan with paternity suit after an extra marital affair she claims she had with him in 1995.

hoes stay winning.

@RIF

Just saw that.. Pay up Mike!

ReadingIsFundamental says:

It makes me wonder when women take this long to file and want to all of a sudden claim they are doing it because they want the man to be in the life of the “child”. The boy is 16 now so, I think Mike probably stop cutting the hush money checks because he is about to marry ol’girl and she doesn’t give a d*mn about all his secret kids and they just put down on that mansion in Florida so, she is about to “one up” him and put him on blast and get that check legally.

This has nothing to do with Mike, the child or morals… she is running out of Sachs money.

datsmdubya2u says:

oh well what’s done in the dark will soon come to light

@ DTTS

How u doin friend?
      I was just finishing up my hw :huh:
      :hug: Yall make my days go by oh so quick. Happy Weekend :D

Yardgirl says:

I am not a fan of Tameka, but I feel for her and anyone who has to bury their child :cry: R.I.P. Kile :pray:

69 says:

Ty says:

I remember in the beginning when I would font your govt and posters would font back like :huh: who you fonting to because that ain’t none of us here.

I think they know now. :hahaha:

Anna says:

Happy Sunday everyone. My heart breaks looking at the pic. A mother had to bury her child, because of the recklessness of someone she knew. It was a horrible accident. I wonder if the Tameka haters would have had more hate, had her son passed away while in her care. It was a tragic accident. We have to remember that our kids are just “borrowed” to us. GOD can take them, or us away at any time. It’s what gives many ppl. a plat form to change things. The Lake her son got hurt on, had so much going on. Too many ppl in one common area.

missmiami says:

:waves: Mawnin Roses :offtopic: WALKING DEAD WAS BRILLIANT!!!!!!! I was so sad to see MORGAN THAT WAY but think RICK FINALLY SNAPPED OUT OF IT.

Bootcampgirl says:

Good Morning :waves:
      RIP Mr Magic and Wife

Bootcampgirl says:

:whistle:
      I like it when I see em actin’ bad, SHAKIN’ THAT ASS
      Got me really contemplatin’ bout, TAKIN’ THAT ASS
      The way they wobbledy wobbledy, ass bouncin’ everywhere before they
      Drop it and droppin’ it, I can’t help but to stare
      Got a nigga sayin’ “ooh girl”
      The way you twerkin’ gots to make you my boo girl
      Don’t move girl,
      I’m on my way to the floor baby
      Comin’ for mine I wanna see if you can really shake it
      It’s bump and grind, is it, soft as it looks?
      Can I squeeze the Charmin?OOOOOOOOOH!
      Are you upset?I didn’t mean no harm
      But you got the wobble, uh, OH MY GOD!
      Got me, hummin and hummin, and hummin and hummin like a dog
      WOOF!

that_VA_thickchick says:

Mawning Sugahs :waves:

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

GOOD MORNING YALL

:coffee: Wutz good in the SR Neighborhood?

that_VA_thickchick says:

Be glad when there is a :newpost: seeing his little face makes me so sad. Poor little man. May he rest in Paradise.

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey thickchick :buttshake:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Hey Bootsie Badazz! How was your weekend?

that_VA_thickchick says:

WUT :hug:

Bootcampgirl says:

@thickchick, uneventful, how was yours?