Tamar Braxton and Vince Are Pregnant!

Tamar Braxton pregnant

Tamar Braxton confirmed my earlier report that she was pregnant with her first baby. The expectant mother tweeted the confirmation just minutes ago with a photo and a caption that read simply “#BeEpic.”

In December I told you exclusively that the youngest Braxton was artificially inseminated by in vitro fertilization after her husband, Vince Herbert, struggled to impregnate Tamar.

The confidential source also said Vince recently underwent lap band surgery to lose weight before the baby arrives.

• EXCLUSIVE: Tamar Braxton is Pregnant
  • Trina & Tamar Braxton Discuss Infidelity, Gossip and Negativity
  • Tamar Braxton: ‘I’m Not a Gold Digger’
  • Tamar Braxton sings “Love and War” acapella

• VDot

Yayyyy for them :yahoo:

I like them together :yes:

• Gigi26

Aww Congrats and Bless them!

Sandy you were right :yes: :clap:

I knew she was pregnant after she was on 106 n Park with that jumper, probably followed the old rule of not confirming anything until after the first trimester :shrugs:

Shocker :rolleyes:

Auntie has all the health scoop :tea: lap ban you say

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Please note that it is only March and Tamar is bigger than Kim Kardashian who is supposedly due to deliver in June. :coffee:

June :stop: June? what !!!!!

• lisaROSE

congrtassss and when is tamar due??? @sandrose

• ohpretty1

VINCE looks over the moon! Congrats!

Morning Smonae, and Diva :hug:

• Gigi26

Tamar looks the most human here too :yes:

ohpretty1 says:

VINCE looks over the moon! Congrats!

Yes he does but Tamar :thinking: not so much in this pic, her smile looks forced

• Smonae

Awww,, Congrats to them :yahoo:

• Such A F’n Lady

I knew it from the pictures about a month ago! Congrats Tamar and Vince!

• Such A F’n Lady

^^^^

See I CAN be nice. I just don’t do it often. :coffee:

• hell_on_heels

________________________________________________________________________

Auntie, the shade!!!! LOVES IT.

Tamar may be having a girl, I see the change in her face already :tea:

• Str8tUpMenace

Congrats!!!!! I :love: babies!!!!!

• Such A F’n Lady

:pray: Lord, please let them have a boy though. The world can’t handle another Tamar.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

lisaROSE says:

congrtassss and when is tamar due??? @sandrose

My source says she’s due to deliver in July.

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

Some people carry pregnancys in their :boobs: .

Some are all belly

Some end up like the Michelin Man.

Not everyone carries the same. :tea:

• Nakeya_j

Well congrats to them!!! Babies are a blessing.

And Auntie, you know Kim is gonna be all suspect with this “baby”. Then again, she was never as thin as she wanted ppl to believe so maybe that’s why we really can’t see her baby belly? Who knows with them.

• Diva

Congrats…babies are a blessing!!! Tamar has a pregnant nose in that pic!

• Trendsetter

Morning Roses!

:happybirthday: Naija :party:

Congrats Vince adn Tamar

Such A F’n Lady says:

Lord, please let them have a boy though. The world can’t handle another Tamar.
      ————
      I got $2 that says she will have a boy. :lol:

• VDot

Not everyone carries the same

_________

:stop:

This is too much like common sense. :lol:

• Nakeya_j

While we are talking about Tamar (trying to kind of stay on topic) Why do some of her sisters act all jealous towards her? Or am I the only one who thinks that?

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Some people carry pregnancys in their
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dats where I carried both my babies!!! In these big azz tittays of mine :rofl:

• Such A F’n Lady

How much you wanna bet we see pictures of Kim and a huge baby bump by the end of the week?

• Unshakable

Congrats to them both! I love that they are pregnant! Here’s to. A healthy pregnancy and beautiful new chapter in their lives.

Question for anyone who wants to answer:

Why get married?

I ask this because I’m going thru a transition in my life regarding how I view marriage/motherhood. I have spoken to ladies both young/young at heart who told me if they had to do thei live over, they wouldn’t be married, men are likbe babies, they need continual validation, they’re whiny, needy, and most if not all cheat. Because I’ve never been married, I’m not sure what to make of all this. Furthermore, I am able to do for myself financially, so what is the “gain” for a woman to marry? Sorry this is so long, but I would like feedback from the roses. Love you all. :hug:

—–
      You know it :tea: She needs all the attention. ugh

@Trend :wave:
      @Nakeya I spoke to ya downstairs hunni!

• Breezy

Awww they look excited and happy. Congrats to them and I wish them the best!!

• Such A F’n Lady

Nakeya_j says:

__________________________________

:coffee: You’re not the only one. Probably because she’s the only one that is not having money problems. She’s not set for the next 18 years. (no shade intended, just a fact) I still :heart: my login.

• sharnell

i saw girl. she has to get back all that she has given. a boy won’t do that. lol… congrats to them. i wish them the best.

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

Diva- I didn’t even get a pregnant belly until I was 7 1/2 months pregnant. I just looked like I had a keg and tigol bitties :lol:

Oh and an even fatter nose :D

• sharnell

lawd, say. too much charmed episodes. i guess i’m a seer now. :)

• MsOnederful

Tamar looks GREAT in this pic. She’s glowing. Still waiting for the album. Rumor has it though that she sold over 1Million copies of Love and War on itunes… so she’s good either way.. Congrats Tamar

• mrsloveleigh

congrats to them and Sandra you called it. I never believed her denial. She clearly looked pregnant in that jumpsuit on BET

• Ty

U called it Sandra :thumbsup:

Morning Roses :wave:

Unshakable says:

Question for anyone who wants to answer:

Why get married?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      IMO everyone needs companionship! If you find the right person marriage can be a wonderful thing! But like every relationship it takes communication, dedication and patience! just my 2 pennies

• Pickachu Tran

CONGRATS tamar and vince :yahoo:

Nakeya_j says:

no u not the only ONE…I believe they are jelouse in a way

• DoNotDeleteMe

Yay! :cheer:

So happy for them!!!!!!!!!!!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Oh and an even fatter nose

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lord my nose was HUMONGOUS!

• Blackswan

From downstairs hey diva :waves:

—–
      First off Love ya back!
      Second, I want to get married because I just do! lol. Personally, I don’t want to be someone’s gf for the rest of my life. I feel like being married is a whole different thing than being a gf. And yes men do cheat, but not all of them, and shoot women cheat too. For me it’s gaining a life partner. Someone else to take care of my needs. And no, that does not have to be financial.

sharnell says:

———–
      yes a boy will. :tea:

I have a 3 yr old and I see :lol: not saying I was a horrible kid, just saying some of the habbits I know I had as a kid I see he’s starting to do.

—–
      Amen!

• Blackswan

Congrats to Vince and Tamar

• NaijaGal

Congrats to them

• NaijaGal

TREND :hug: thanks so much

Hey Diva!!!

• Milky

I spoke to u wifey downstairs.

• Diva

@Nakeya :koolaid3: we gotta toast to Naija bday!

Nakeya_j says:

——–
      They’re probably mad because she doesn’t have to worry about ends meet. That’s the only thing I can see other than her song doing so well… especially Toni and Trina since they’re both trying to either get back on top or just get there.

• NaijaGal

UNSHAKE shake’em up shake’em – thanks for the birthday wish…abs? what abs? :lol: but my mirage abs are accomplished by good ole sit ups and cardio

—-
      They blame all the sister problems on her and everything. And really the mom irks me because I’m like, you mean to tell me you can’t see all the shade they throw her?! If I was her I’d have to love the hatin heffas from a distance.

• NaijaGal

LSH, DIVA, ANNA – thanks for the b-day love ladies :hug:

Milky says:

I spoke to u wifey downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I spoke back my love………. :kiss: and I told you to check yo mail

• Ty

MsOnederful says:

:applause: if true Does Tamar write or did someone else write Love & War :shrug: The lyrics have a old Mariah vibe :think:

• Nakeya_j

@Diva well pour up then!!!! Shots all day lon gfor Naija’s birthday!!!

• NaijaGal

I don’t think any of the sisters of jealous of Tamar…she’s annoying…and like all families sometimes family gets on your nerves…Tamar has a lot of mouth and no discretion when it comes to voicing her opinion on others and their lives…chit gets mad irritating and old real quick

• that_VA_thickchick

Nakeya_j says:

Nope. They (except Traci) antagonize her and then act all innocent and victimized when she goes off on them. She’s extra but I’m sure that she didn’t JUST become extra. She added a little umph for TV but I’m sure Tamar has always been Tamar.

By the way, I don’t like how Vince talks to her either. People accuse her of being a gold digger but I think she really loves him.

• Unshakable

Thank you Diva Ro! Here’s the thing…is it wrong to be independent in a relationship? I don’t need a man to take care of me….I just want a man to complement me. I hope that makes sense. :hug:

—–
      Twanda always leads the way though. I can’t see how they are mad. I mean no one told Trina to stay with Gabe, and everyone told Tawanda to ditch her non working husband. Sooooo?! I mean on one show, Tamar was mad because she brought Tawanda a car and Andre was all over the place in it. They need to get over it.

• goat76

Good Morning Errybody!!

@Naija #61 :preach:

• that_VA_thickchick

MsOnederful says:

________
      I also read she signed to Epic records as opposed to Vince’s label. Sometimes it’s necessary to not mix business and personal. He didn’t seem to be in too much of a hurry to get her signed somewhere anyway. Congrats all the way around.

Goat :hi:

—–
      What is not to understand about that! I want a man to support me emotionally. To have fun with. To cuddle with. It’s not all about money.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

I think she really grew to love him :hahaha:

• Pickachu Tran

what is there to gain from marriage you say?

LOVE, A life-long partner, someone to spend your time with, build a life with, laugh with, have fun with, travel with, fight with, parent with, and grow old with. Yes MOST men cheat, but if you focus on that you will find yourself ALONE… When my grandmother met my grandfather after her husband had died she had her own business in the early 80s doing hair for both whites and blacks she didnt need him for Financial Gain or Stability, she knew she had found her soulmate and Im glad to be a witness to a love & marriage like theirs. HOPE TO FIND IT ONE DAY.

• Gigi26

:cosign:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

No surprises here. I’ve had her on preggers watch since she appeared on 106 and Park. Congrats to them! This is fabulous news for them.

—–
      She (Tamar) had a house and a car of her own, that she brought with her own money way before she met Vince. Even he said that. And Toni was paying her to sing do wop pop pop, so I mean come on! And your right. She did not just become this way. The other sisters (not Toni or Traci) irk my damn soul. SO catty for nothing. Be happy for your sister. It’s sad that your won family would rather you do bad, because they are not doing good.

• NaijaGal

@UNSHAKE – a mate is supposed to compliment not complete you…you should be a complete person before entering a relationship in the first place and I think that’s where people go wrong…wanting someone to make them and looking for others to fill a void

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

Nakeya- If they are green [with envy] of Tamar, I can see maybe because Vince mostly does right. He may not speak to her like she would prefer sometimes, but he also doesn’t let her run all over him. He’s a good husband in my eyes. They like to play ‘crybaby’ about their relationships but no one forced them to be with who they are with.

• Nakeya_j

I don’t think any of the sisters of jealous of Tamar…she’s annoying…
      —-
      I disagree but thats ok. :hug: However, Trina and Tawanda annoy me. And let’s be fair, they act like they do nothing wrong, and they do.

• Milky

:hi: goat :yawn:

Nakeya_j says:

@Diva well pour up then!!!! Shots all day lon gfor Naija’s birthday!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :whistle:
      Pour it up Pour up it

• Smonae

:hugs: Jenie

—–
      YES!!!! In bad relationships but no one made them stay. You can’t be mad at the world when you want to stay with a man you really don’t want.

• Diva

@Goat :kiss: hey boo how are you today sir?

• buddapecan

Can’t wait to see the baby!!

Smonae :yahoo:

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      #realtalk

• Betamax82

Sandra you called it congrats to them

NaijaGal says:

____________________________

:yahoo: :applause:

• Ty

Why get married?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign: Diva Marriage is no different than life. There is no progress without struggle. So you will have your ups and downs but its a beautiful thing to grow with your soulmate. Does my hubby get on my damn nerve…YES! Especially when he leaves the top off the toothpaste :rolleyes: But I wouldn’t trade him for anything :nono: You have to do whats best for you because marriage is not for everybody :coffee:

• luVn_liFe…

Morning ROSES!!!! HAPPYBIRTHDAY NAIJAGAL!!! :yahoo:

:party:

:partyhat:

:happybirthday:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      ————–
      There are always consequences, whether good or bad with life choices. You cant be mad at what you decided to do or say.

• luVn_liFe…

:partyhat:
      CONGRATS TO THE ESPEXTING PARENTS
      :cheers:

• Ty

:happybirthday: Naija

:party:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:shocked:
      Whoa!
      This bytch using that Sammy Sosa soap!

I do think Toni is jealous of Tamar :yes: IMO though !

LUVYN :yahoo:

Ty says:

Why get married?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Diva Marriage is no different than life. There is no progress without struggle. So you will have your ups and downs but its a beautiful thing to grow with your soulmate. Does my hubby get on my damn nerve…YES! Especially when he leaves the top off the toothpaste But I wouldn’t trade him for anything You have to do whats best for you because marriage is not for everybody

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Morning Ty…we are on the same page with ALL OF ^^^^^^^^^

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I bet she complained the whole time he was phuckin her.
      :facepalm:

:hug: hey my LUVN! :happy:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I bet she complained the whole time he was phuckin her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: and I bet he had his mouth open just like in the pic above

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

I want to talk about how Tahiry said that Raquie wanted to be her with all of the things that she’s done..

What has Tahiry done?

Can someone make a list for me? Because I know Raquie does radio and Tahiry was last seen working as a hostess or waitress at some restaurant… I’m just lost :lol: .

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

_________

:lol: Just saw this!

That ninja still waitin to hit! :rofl:

Talkin bout he struggled to impregnate. U goin struggle if she aint opening her legs for u! :rofl:

When searching for advice on Marriage, make sure you get with positive couples :tea: hell men and women are both whiners :shrugs: It’s always good to have happily married friends that have been through and can honestly say they love being around each other :love:

97 Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I bet she complained the whole time he was phuckin her.
      ——————————
      Jaysus Man… :hahaha:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

_________

Just saw this!

That ninja still waitin to hit!

————
      Nah his belly was in the way. ;)

Man ain’t shat :rofl:

• Ty

NaijaGal says:

:applause:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@DIVA
      “I bet she complained the whole time he was phuckin her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      and I bet he had his mouth open just like in the pic above”
      ________

:facepalm:
      “Ugh….this bytch trippin again. Let me go fix another ham, cheese, bacon, turkey, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, sausage, twinkie, ice cream and fudge sandwhich with some choclate milk and go to sleep.”

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@BEDAZZLED
      “Man, I just don’t care™ says:

_________

Just saw this!

That ninja still waitin to hit!

————
      Nah his belly was in the way.

by Bedazzled His Razzle on Mar 13, 2013 at 10:33 am”
      ________

Where there’s a will there’s a way!
      Fat couples defy physics and reproduce all the time!
      **winks at Diva**

• Smonae

Najia :yahoo:

Happy B-day :party:

• Ty

Fat couples defy physics and reproduce all the time!
      :dead:

Just saw this!

That ninja still waitin to hit!

————
      Nah his belly was in the way.

by Bedazzled His Razzle on Mar 13, 2013 at 10:33 am”
      ________

Where there’s a will there’s a way!
      Fat couples defy physics and reproduce all the time!
      **winks at Diva**
      —————

@Man I hatecho azz…. *files toenails* :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

Fat couples defy physics and reproduce all the time!
      ———-
      Honey Boo Boo Mammy :rofl:

• Smonae

:waves: Luvn, Diva, Milky, Pickachu, Nakeya, Ty, Beta, Unshake,ohpretty1, Trend, Bird, Such, Lisa, Gi, VA, Swan & Goat

• Leslie

Congratulations to Vince & Tamar!
      I am super excited for them!
      Tamar is bigger at 3 months than Beyonce ever was!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@DIVA
      Im tellin rat now I aint payin child support.

• Pickachu Tran

:offtopic: Toni Braxton has recently decided that she is walking away from music after a twenty year singing career. I guess it was bound to happen. The talented songstress has now become more known for her family’s reality series than her songs.

Us Weekly is reporting on Toni’s decision which she announced on Good Morning America this past Friday. Toni says that she has no regrets, and it doesn’t sound like she’s going to miss making music.

With her seventh album released in 2010, the eight-time Grammy winner explains that she no longer has a desire to make records. However, Toni isn’t opposed to an occasional tour to satisfy her love of the stage. She shares, “For what I do I have to love it. I have to feel that excitement and it’s gone. I’m just not going to do any albums anymore; maybe touring occasionally here and there because I love performing, but not as much as I did in the past. But no new projects.”

Toni wants to push herself in more challenging roles, stating, “I would like to play a lesbian. I don’t know why. And do a whole make-out scene and the whole thing; just something completely different than people would expect from me…[and] not a lipstick lesbian, either.” That’s ambitious! Hey, it worked for Charlize Theron!

• luVn_liFe…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:Whoa!This bytch using that Sammy Sosa soap!
      THIS KneeGRO HERE!!!

OPretty1
      Hell On heels
      Such A Lady !
      Of COURSE MRS SANDRAROSE!!! :yahoo: GOOD

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA
      Im tellin rat now I aint payin child support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I don’t fugg fat niggas period…THE END.

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

another win for the fat boys in america…we back!!!!! now as long as he dont die out like Ruben did in two thousand fooooooooo we will be aight.

• Milky

@luvn :kiss:

• Unshakable

@roses who commented….thank you for your input.

@Nakeya – I agree with what you said….I just haven’t encountered that yet.

@Naija – cosign 200% what you said about being complete within yourself. I just hope that I am blessed to encounter a man who is on a similar trajectory. For me, it’s a desire…it will just be the icing on the cake. :hug:

As for the poster who said positive couples, that’s a good point too. As of right now, I haven’t encountered happily married couples. Maybe I’ll put out a bolo…. :hahaha:

• Unshakable

@Luvn – Muah suga :kiss:

• Milky

:hi: @kabyeyou :hump:

• Nakeya_j

I haven’t encountered happily married couples. Maybe I’ll put out a bolo….
      —–
      Out of 5 of my aunts, ONE the happy in her marrage. SO I guess it can happen. However, I don’t know many happy married people either. I still want to do it. :)

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

CONGRATS!!!!!SO HAPPY FOR THEM :)

• that_VA_thickchick

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

What has Tahiry done?

She was a video ho, I mean Vixen. :coffee: You’re welcome.

• Milky

@unshakable when u meet ur soulmate there wont b any doubts or questions about marriage. U will just know u cant live without him. Ive bee married for almost 14 years. Happily i might add.

• that_VA_thickchick

Milky says:

awww…that’s so sweet.

• 100% usa made!

Congrats to the happy couple!

• OutsidetheBox

#BeEpic eh? :hahaha: Congrats to them. :heart:

• ninamosley

so happy for them!!!
      :woohoo:

• FreeToSpeakUp

Doubt she’s faking her pregnancy or hiding facts about using a surrogate. She was very open about that option on the show so there’s no secret :coffee:

• RAE23

Diva says:

Unshakable says:

Question for anyone who wants to answer:

Why get married?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<<<<<<<<<

:cosign: I too am single but living with my man and in no real hurry for marriage. I think a lot of people marry for the wrong reasons and the wrong person. A lot of married people do not seem to like each other much. My mate and I are truly GREAT friends who get along really well. True that all relationships have their ups and downs and men will be men (i.e., all of those potential qualities mentioned above), however, I really wouldn't trade my man for any of the 'bad' times. The good FAR outweighs the bad and the bad just isn't that bad. I think it is sad but true that we are not taught how to maintain healthy relationships in life. First and foremost, I think you have to be a friend to have one and your mate should definitely be your best friend.
      I am not pressed to be married, but I do look forward to doing so one day with the one I am with.