Tiara Thomas and Wale

Singer Tiara Thomas, best known for her duet with Wale on his single “Bad”, explained how the groupie anthem came about.

“I was in Atlanta with one of my friends I went to school with; she was my manager at the time. She’s like,’Hey, let’s go to Atlanta for spring break, just to go somewhere,’ Thomas recalls. We went and I had a fake ID. I was under 21 at the time and we just wanted to go to the club. So we went to the club and Wale was there. It was like, ‘Hey, there’s Wale, let’s take a picture with him.’ Wale listened to it, and he really liked it,”

She continued:

“There was this rap song called ‘Some Cut’ by Trillville. It used to be one of my favorite songs when I was younger. It’s really vulgar. I wanted to find a way to cover the song and make it sound pretty,” she says. “I started singing the words and then I just freestyled and started singing. I was like, ‘Dang, that’s tight!”

“I remember he texted me when he finished the first verse, he was like, ‘Yo I just finished my first verse, is it dope?’ He put his verses on and took the song to a whole new level. He made a story out of it. I’s like a girl anthem and that’s what I like so much about it. You wouldn’t think that he would do that — a rapper puts out a girl anthem. But it’s true and it’s real. I think that’s why people connect with it.”

Wale’s album The Gifted is set for release on June 25th.

Spotted on The Jasmine Brand

164 Responses to “Tiara Thomas explains how she met Wale and how their groupie anthem “Bad” was created”

Milky says:

she posing more masculine than he is…

coco creamy says:

:shrugs: never heard of these people any way :waves: @ Sandra-mae-rose

bbclivy says:

I :heart: THE SONG! BUT HE FEET IN THEM BOOTS :lol:

Diva says:

She need to apply some lotion to those ashy knees :rofl:

Milky says:

why her explanation of how the song came about doesnt make any sense.. Is this bish speaking in english? Is she speaking in cursive like ladieleo was last night??? :rofl:

Diva says:

@Milky Ladieleo font was gangsta leaning last night :rofl:

Milky says:

Diva says:

She need to apply some lotion to those ashy knees
    ————————
    yeah she look like she just got off of them… :kona:

goat76 says:

Haven’t listened to Wale since ‘Nike Boots’

She sounds horrible :nono: I could have song this song, but its catchy, but the fact still remains she sounds like ish :no: Horrible singer , she sounds like she :snort: cute girl though , look like she been watching Rhianna too much !

I used to :love: Wale..
    What she saying is she remixed ‘cut some’ if u hear BAD…there are bed springs creaking (i think that’s the only part of the original song they kept) I like how Wale flipped it.

@DIVA :hahaha: yeen shat!!!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

LOVE THE HAIR CUTE-FIERCE!

goat76 says:
    Haven’t listened to Wale since ‘Nike Boots’
    ^^ :hug: see you with me. I used to love the old Wale….He gotta lot goin on now. Too much for me

Nakeya_j says:

I never even heard the song. And I have never heard of her.

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

I’ve never heard of her. I’d like to know is she a friend of the board before posting my feelings on her knees, legs, breast plate and penis length :think:

AND THIS SHIAT AND NO GIRL ANTHEM, ONLY FOR THE HOES BOO :coffee:

Diva says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

@DIVA yeen shat!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nope she Diva shole not!

Nakeya_j says:

—–
    Say what now? Her what? *scrolls back up to look*

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THE SONG WHERE THE CHICK IS SAYING SHE AINT LOOKING FOR LOVE SHE A BAD GIRL AND SHE FAWK

SOMETHING OR OTHER, ERRRY TIME THAT DUMB SHIAT COME ON I REMEMBER TO HIT PLAY ON MY CD, ARSE BE DRIFTING ON MY DRIVE TO AND FROM WORK :coffee:

eastpointvet says:

when he first put out the mixtape i knew this would end up a single

marquez269 says:

wait wait wait I thought a dude was singing it maybe i shulda listened to the lyrics :shrugs:

AND THIS SHIAT AND NO GIRL ANTHEM, ONLY FOR THE HOES BOO

Exactly :tea: the Hoes !!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SHE SINGS THE BACKGROUND, SOMETHING BOUT I NEVER MADE LOVE.. I THINK BUT YALL KNOW HOW I BE SPECULATING AND SHIAT, I THINK THAT’S THE SONG

“BAD” :rofl:

marquez269 says:

She sounds horrible, folks love this song though :shrugs: Ion know

Afro-centric singer India.Arie — famous for singing about her “Brown Skin” — is now making excuses for the extremely light-skinned photo on the cover of her new single … telling friends, her skin was NOT intentionally whitewashed.

There’s been a lot of commotion about the new photo — ironically, for her new song, “Cocoa Butter” — because India’s skin is noticeably lighter than what she really looks like
    But sources close to India, the criticism is ridiculous … because the “lightened” skin is merely the product of the camera flash and angle. India never asked to be lightened.
    But the fact remains … India approved the photo, and HAD to notice it wasn’t a true reflection of her skin color.

The chick sounds Bad :tea: and I mean damn. She has a cute face though so she will make it

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

:hahaha: :rofl:
    but uhm the message to the song isn’t positive at all. IMO it promotes promiscuity, but what rap song out today doesn’t? girl anthem? nawl. hoe anthem? :yes:

.02 :tea:

marquez269 says:

She sounds horrible, folks love this song though Ion know

________________________________
    I like the song I was just confused

luVn_liFe… says:

:stop: right there India Arie You’s Bold face LIE :nono:

Gigi26 says:

I hate the bed springs sound on this song..and I hate her singing on it to be truthful…but I guess…

but i can :buttshake: REAH good to this song. wouldn’t want my underage daughter listenin to the shat tho! :no: :tea:

Fay Fay thanks for my whip :yahoo: I got it :happy:

libra80sbaby says:

I freakin :love: this song!!! “Is it Bad that, I never made love…I never did, but I sholl now how to f*$k..”

Porsha,has retained Randall Kessler the same attorney who represented Pamela Y. Smith in her ill-fated paternity suit against Michael Jordan

Gigi26 says:

I hate the bed springs sound on this song

:cosign:

This my chit :yahoo:

:whistle: BAD in the literal sense I mean that!!!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

NOWADAYS CATCHY BEAT, NICE FLOW WILL HAVE YOU SINGING ALONG TO SOME SATANIC SHIAT AND YOU WON’T EVEN REALIZE IT-HALF OF THIS MESS OUT LIKE THAT LIL NICCA TWO CHAINZ I NEED A DAMN TRANSLATOR

EITHER I’M GETTING OLD OR LIKE PRETENDING CAUSE SOME OF THIS SHIAT GOT ME WISHING I WAS HARD OF HEARING :coffee: THIS SONG INCLUDED WITH ALL OF ITS RATCHETNESS

that_VA_thickchick says:

Hey Ya’ll :waves:

I’m so behind on the posts today I aint e’en gone attempt to catch up.

How’s er’rybody doin?

Jen-nay!!!!!! :yahoo: awiight! the USPS came through. them jokers be trippin sometime :(

libra80sbaby says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Whore Anthem!! :thumbsup: I couldn’t think of what I wanna call it.

Nakeya_j says:

I never even heard the song. And I have never heard of her.

The song is posted at the end of the blog. Thanks for reading. :grill:

Gigi26 says:

They played this in a spot I went to and the hoes in there went crazy singing this shyt from the heart…I guess…but this don’t apply to my life so…

When they pop in that Gucci “I love her” I scream that shyt from the Mountaintops! :yes:

#i’mratchetandiknowit :rofl:

:offtopic:

to the poster that shall not be named, but u know who i’m talkin too. your order will be shipped next week mk? :)
    VA i’m skraight. off work for the rest of the day. sippin :cheers:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

freakin this song!!! “Is it Bad that, I never made love…I never did, but I sholl now how to f*$k..”
    ^^^^^^^^

YEP THAT’S THE VERSE, WHAT A SAD EXISTANCE AND TO ADMIT THE SHIAT AND SING IT TO BED SPRINGS MAKES ME ENVISION A UNDERAGE PROSTITUTE IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY SINGING THIS SHIAT WHILE FUGGIN A JOHN :coffee:

Diva says:

:wave: VA
    Fay Fay

Libra i know hoeology when i hears it! :lol: :tea:

Miany says:

I like the song… It don’t all the way apply to me, it’s more about bitter chicks with daddy and or self worth issues… can’t commit don’t know much about love, etc…… I like the lyrics cuz it’s true to alot of young women today….I am no hoe. Super low body count (mainly due to a long relationship at a young age.) I kinda relate in the aspect of knowing how to flucckkk but, never making love. I thought I made love but, I aint with dude no more so apparently it was just a passionate fugg!!

MissTaken says:

I never knew what the man was singing on the hook I thought the stud girl from Total was singing….
    On a side note any man that has different styles for his hair and one of them looks like a French roll :nono:

^^^^^^^^

:dead: but that’s it in a nutshell. the song itself has very sad undertones. girl yo azz off the hook tho! LOL!

Divaaaaaa!!!!!! :2dance: what up doe?

I thought that Rhianna in the pic

luVn_liFe… says:
    ^^ :facepalm: WAS SHE NOT reading the blog the day i told her to call SHaunie’s lawyer!!

Gigi26 says:

Intense :rofl: :rofl: :ghost:

MissTaken says:

:ghost:

i had to look up the song to see if it was a man or woman. ole girl has a voice that could go either way

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

@Liondouche girl zmt is reporting on India Arie. These ol’ confused crackas is trynna confuse us. Don’t take the bait. White folk need not be concerned about Gabby Douglas’s hair, India’s skin, nor why they can’t use the Nword if they put an A at the end. We’ve earned the right to discuss certain topics amongst ourselves without them butting in. They doing the most…What happened to ‘Its a Black thing…’ I let them have the wet dog/cat piss smell when wet without trying to decipher it…why can’t they pay us the same respect?

luVn_liFe… says:
    ^^ WAS SHE NOT reading the blog the day i told her to call SHaunie’s lawyer!!

shaunie had MUCH Dirt on shaQ though :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Karreuche perhaps? :rofl:

:rofl: i was like DAYUM! wale makin me miss the hell outta my locs yo! his hurr was laiddd in that vid!

India Arie need to do more than just lighten her skin

that_VA_thickchick says:

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

VA i’m skraight. off work for the rest of the day. sippin
    _______
    Lucky. I’m here AWWWL DAY! I took off Monday tho. Can’t wait :yahoo:

goat76 says:

Hey y’all. You know that Wendy’s I got to for lunch sometimes. Well them muthafonkas got a serious roach problem. They will be on the news tonight. A lady had roaches baked onto her baked potato yesterday.

That shat kray!!

Tink Tink says:

_________________________________________________________________________
    The reason you ain’t a hoe is because of a long relationship…are you trying to increase that body count :wink:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

:hahaha: :rofl: :dead:

i hate that my love 4 u is so damn skrong!

Miany says:

@Luvn dirt?? Porshe gotta have dirt on Kordell..
    :wtf: she think she gonna do hiring a bissh who just lost a case. :rofl:

@ MIANY

I FEEL YA, I THINK WE’VE ALL FAWKED BEFORE, BUT I CAN AGREE THAT APPLIES TO CERTAIN CHICKS FOR CERTAIN REASONS, BUT THAT I “NEVER” MADE LOVE, MAKES ME WANNA SHED A TEAR FOR A MUFAKA :coffee:

PASSIONATE LOVE MAKING WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE TO ME IS BETTER THAN A ROUGH HOT FAWK ONE NIGHT STAND-ANY DAY

ONE YOU CAN LAY UP AFTERWARDS AND LOOK & BREATHE IN THE PERSON FACE THE NEXT DAY AND THE OTHER ONE..HMMMM PROBABLY NOT IT’S USUALLY OVER ONCE THE NUT IS :coffee:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I thought that Rhianna in the pic

She wanna look like her that’s for sure :tea:

:vomit:
    SEE
    Thats
    Y
    I Just cook ALL THE TIME :|

Pickachu Tran says:

_________________________

:cosign:

Goat!!!!!! :crying” :hurl: y u hafta share bro?? :no:

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!

S/N

i guess they aint have no candy canes huh? :deadhorse:

Pickachu Tran says:

Good Afternoon roses, thorns, and lurkers

Just tried to listen to hook of this and :tea: I mean really some of the ish we sing and be shocked at the aids and std rates :no: backwards as fawk

Gigi26 says:

A lady had roaches baked onto her baked potato yesterday.
    ————————————————–
    :eek: Them niggas are DONE! :rofl:

“Superlow body count” = “1002 niggas”

Picka :yahoo: where you been hunny :happy:

Miany says:

@Goat :hurl: since them bisshes shortened the 5 piece nugget to 4…Ion like em no mo
    @TinkTink :rofl: I aint saying I woulda been a BIG heaux I’m just saying if he aint tie me down my whooooole college career, I mighta jumped on a few dudes face!!…..so you fresh now cuz them mofos done allowed u to travel out the country for work, huh???

luVn_liFe… says:

:vomit:
    SEE
    Thats
    Y
    I Just cook ALL THE TIME

^^^THIS
    it aint hardly worth eating out no mo. :egg: <—red snappa i'm finna fry up for us

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Just tried to listen to hook of this and I mean really some of the ish we sing and be shocked at the aids and std rates backwards as fawk

:cosign:

Gigi26 says:

——————————
    TRUTH.

That one song with Wayne n Future “They Love Me” I stopped listening/dancing to because that niglet Wayne says this line and I quote:

“These hoes love me like Satan.” When I heard that mess :blink: :no: The devil is a lie, he won’t catch me with that mess…

@ MIANY
    _________________________

Kicks back in my chair and thinks about my old love making sessions :love: That’s a wonderful feeling

GAGIRL87 says:

What can you do about “friends” who have cars but always want to ride with you and NEVER give gas money… :rolleyes:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

It was auto correct that did that to your name :ashamed: honest :whistle: I like the name…Your alter ego…Your Sashafierce…Its Swahilish…Very jiggy :biggrin:

@miany

pORSHA
    Doesnt Have that SHAUNIE dIrT Trusttt me,**** Shaunie tracked one of SHaqS Jump oFFs down,had that lady admitting to screwing shaQ and the lady Vanessa i believe her name is filed a lawsuit against SHAQ
    All that and Shaunie was able to have her PRE NUP Absolved :tea:

Tink Tink says:

_________________________________________________________________________
    YES MA’AM!!! :danban:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

“These hoes love me like Satan.” When I heard that mess The devil is a lie, he won’t catch me with that mess…

^^^^^^^^^^^^

HOLLERING!!!! :rofl:

That shat kray!!
    ________________________

:shock: :eek:

i guess they aint have no candy canes huh? LMAO
    @FAY
    U stOOpid!!!! girl U Made ME HOLLER!!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    “Superlow body count” = “1002 niggas”
    ^^ yeah… or it could just mean 4 (aint saying I’m a virgin but, my count is low compared to a lotta chicks my age)….Nevertheless, a man aint asked me that shii since high school and if one asks me today I will verbally give him the business… soooo bisshez who lie about that just don’t know enough about men, women or the way shii work in REAL life.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

The devil is a lie, he won’t catch me with that mess…
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

STOPPED THAT ARSE DEAD IN IT’S TRACKS HUH?!?! :rofl:

GAGIRL87 says:

Um point to the sign at the gas station and show them the price :rules: and tell em 5 dollar ish don’t fly no more :nono:

Autocorrect my plump AZZ! :rollseyes:

that’s ok. u gone love me again when Shaun T finish wit meh! :tea:

______

This song is the jam tho!

goat76 says:

One of my co-workers still wanted to go eat there for lunch today

I almost went nigga on that cracka…lol

I sorry FayFay!! :hug:

@LuVn.. I usually bring my lunch, but on Fridays we usually eat out for lunch. But I gotta leave this fast food alone period.

@GIGI… you ought to see the picture… them niggas look like some roasted pecans on a bake potato…lol

Trendsetter says:

I like the song….

@GOAT
    :yes:

3halos says:

If ever there was an acceptable time to use fade cream…it would be now. Those knees are not the business.

GAGIRL87 says:
    ^^ When they call with that request for that IMPORTANT RIDE..be like ‘nah man, sorry not today cuz my gaslight on and my money fugged up right naw’….EVEN if they know you lying bout being broke, they can’t challenge you cuz it is your car and they started the ratchett shii FIRST by not OFFERING money but, steady making plans on your car

@MIANY
    ““Superlow body count” = “1002 niggas”
    _____
    Calm ur nerves.

Gigi26 says:

STOPPED THAT ARSE DEAD IN IT’S TRACKS HUH?!?!

:crying: :hahaha: SURE DID! I prayed for forgiveness right on the spot. Now when that song come on in the club I don’t two step, NATHAN!! I ain’t giving Satan no types of Glory :no:

3halos says:

______________________________

:dead:

Shyte I havent BEEN TO MickeyDees or anyother fast food restaurant in many MOONS . .
    My sis i was talkiN2this morning who lives in LOuisiana was putting her order in for breakfast
    She asked4grits . .
    Me: :huh: GRits from McD? she said h.el.l. yeah ther Good a.s.s. Hayle
    I was like
    OH

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: STOOOOPP :rofl: :dead:

@3halos

THOSE KNEES ARE HER STRIPES, SHE EARNED EM, SHE FANCY SHOW OFF HER EXPERIENCE IN YEARS

HOW MAN YEARS OF EXPERIENCE DOES SHE HAVE?!?! USE THE RINGS ON THE TREE TRUNK METHOD TO CALCULATE PUHLEEZE :coffee:

:shrugs: I can’t get jiggy too this shyt…. It don’t speak to my soul…… just sound like some shat to listen too high ya know :tea:

That shat kray!!
    __________________________________________________________________

Roaches @ Wendy’s man I love that Son of Dave :blink:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

Speaking of ur alter ego…I was listening to Born to Sing the other day…I can soooooo hear you singing the end to Part Of Me…The part where Maxine poured every ounce of her soul through them gapped teef…I can feel it…In my heart…In my soul…Makin me making me a part of the whole…I was thinking Fay could eat that ish up like a freshly douched bung hole on a hot summer day :yes: You have a beautiful voice :love:

_______________________________________________________________

@ Miany & Jenie they NEVER wanna drive whether it’s us going shopping, to the club, any daymn thing I’m tired of it.I need new friends :(

MissTaken says:

Tink Tink LOG OFF RIGHT NOW. I just busted out laughing at your name and gravi. You my friend are going to jail nah :dead:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I THINK THE ISSUE IS SOME FOLKS BE RAPPING AND DANCING TO SHIAT LIKE IT’S A JAM, WHEN IN FACT THE SHIAT IS SIMPLY A SAD SONG/TRAGEDY WITH A NICE BEAT

IT’S LIKE SPEEDING UP “SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT” AND DANCING TO IT :shrugs:

That shat kray!!
    __________________________________________________________________

Roaches @ Wendy’s man I love that Son of Dave :blink:
    ———————
    They should be straight, they had Terminix there early this morning. But I’m done with them, and pretty much gonna be done with fast food period. Not only because of cleanliness, but stuff they put in the food.

Nakeya_j says:

omg rOSES i NEED HELP!!!

@Man I’m calm :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

India Arie need to do more than just lighten her skin

:rofl: :ghost: LMAO !

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

:hi: Jen…aint spoke to u in a min :think: Did the whipfinity help with the eczema ring around arounst the outter layer of ur booty cheeks :think: give it sum time girl, Rome wasn’t built in a day :biggrin:

Nakeya_j says:

SO my bf’s kid told me she wants to have sex and wants to be safe but wants me to get her “the stuff” to be safe. Mind you she is 15 and because he dad asked me to talk to her about stuff liek this, I did. SO now what do I do?! I dont want her to do it. But I dont want her out there with nothing doing it anyway. What do I do?!

Miany says:

Anyone here remember Lucifer’s job before God stopped rocking with him??

@nakeya

TELL HER DADDY!! :coffee:

The investigation into the shooting of a baby in Georgia — a crime that’s grabbed national headlines — took yet another turn Friday with the arrest of a local politician.

Brunswick City Commissioner James Henry Brooks is the fourth person outside of two people charged with the murder to be arrested in the constantly developing case. The 59-year-old is accused of influencing a witness and obstructing law enforcement in the investigation, the Glynn County Sheriff’s Office said.

Brooks is being held in jail pending a court appearance, according to authorities.

The commissioner’s attorney, Alan Tucker, told reporters Friday that his client wasn’t trying to interfere with the investigation.
    :warning:

Pickachu Tran says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Picka where you been hunny

Jenie :hugs: its my day off and I just got paid :yahoo: what we ta’mbout???

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

I hate my phone :smack:

_______________________________________________________________

————————-
    I’ll be yo friend

Nakeya_j says:

INTENSEMOCHA I’m going to have to. I can’t just not say anything.

MissTaken says:

Ratcher songs I like but am not proud of :listen:
    Gucci Mane: Love Her
    Trick: Can’t F with the South
    Lil Wayne: I’m Going In
    T.I.: Any song he has…lol
    Jeezy: Loose My Mind
    :ashamed: I could keep going

_______________________________________________________________

You gotta put ya foot down and tell them I am not driving today :mad: I had to do, and the hardest part is saying no for the first time. After that you will be forever saying I ain’t driving :nono:
    :thinking: you a Leo ? Sound like it :huh:

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m more old old skool when it comes to rap ie UGK ,8 Ball MJG, Outkast, Tupac etc but I f*ucks with Wale though he nice on the mic :yes:

:whistle:

Bad girls ain’t no good, and the good girls ain’t no fun
    And the hood girls want a smart nigga, college girls all want a thug
    So it seems that we fiend what we don’t need
    Got a thing for a queen who know when to leave
    I ain’t bout to judge you, don’t judge me
    You ain’t gotta really sing about your rap sheet
    Cause I heard you (bad no), yeah.
    In the literal sense I mean that
    Rough sex saying I love you
    But to kiss them saying you mean that (bad no)
    I know I just be calling her mean ass
    Oh the irony, got the bomb indeed
    But the problem is probably a deep past
    Still I’m feeling it’s something I need bad
    Thinking if I get her, I get her to need this
    I don’t need emotions to open your deep sea
    I can see the ocean by going between legs
    Beg, nope, bed, floor, dope
    Go, for it, couch, now
    Slow, mo-tion, around, put it down
    Lord knows she was going for the morn, hold up

Pickachu Tran says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Picka where you been hunny
    Jenie its my day off and I just got paid what we ta’mbout???

Talm bout how you treating us to the Bar tonight :yahoo: :koolaid:

Miany says:

@Nakeya… I am all for helping the kids to be safe if they decide to have sex. I would give it to my child cuz you can’t STOP em once they decide to do it. I would talk to my boyfriend though, he wont like it but.. talk to him and try to make sure he doesn’t go OFF on her.

@Nakeyah
    What would you do if she was ur bio.daughter?

her DaD needs to know
    for CrisSAKES she’s 15!!!! :no:

Miany says:

Anyone here remember Lucifer’s job before God stopped rocking with him??

__________________________________________________________________

@ Miany I think he was “top” angel :think:

Bad Influence says:

hello huntys… :waves: & :hug: s

*kenya twirl*

:newbie:

GAGIRL87 says:

You gotta put ya foot down and tell them I am not driving today I had to do, and the hardest part is saying no for the first time. After that you will be forever saying I ain’t driving
    you a Leo ? Sound like it
    _________________________________________________________________

@ Jenie yes I’m a leo and proud :grin: you know yourself leo’s are the kindest and most giving to the people around us ie family and friends. But when I get mad I get MAD. I’m trying not to take it their boo :cry:

Miany says:

@Gagirl we here on the music…
    as for the friends, just tell em how you feel. “Yo azz don’t neva drive no where”, if they respect you they will realize u aint lying… I am extremely blunt with my friends, they are the same with me. My few homegirls and I been rocking for bout 12-13 years now so we more like fam now, a few words wont kill the friendship.

MissTaken says:

@ MIANY
    ___________________________________________
    :rofl: Lone Glory Denzel tear

Nakeya_j says:

——————————
    Oh damn. This reminds me of the comedian Jeremiah. Fool said he was gonna be in the same room when it’s his daughter first time. Fool said he gonna supervise the positions that ole boy try to put his daughter in… “Hey playa, nawl, she ain’t ready for that yet”

You had to see that, shat was too funny.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Goat come on you waiting on??? :waiting: you driving tonight? lol

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

:hi: Bad. The hair is cool n all,,,But we prefer when you showcase the girls. Thanks, Management :-)

Bad Influence says:

hiya Jenie :2dance:

Miany says:
    Anyone here remember Lucifer’s job before God stopped rocking with him??
    __________________________________________________________________
    @ Miany I think he was “top” angel
    _________________________

And the minister over music :tea: did you know that. Wonder why all of his minions are in the entertainment industry (Hollywood,Music) Breeding ground :yes: Keep your eyes open

Pickachu Tran says:

Lucifer was the choir director :lol: in a sense of God’s Holy Choir…he was the musician…

that explains why music is the way that it is. Be mindful of what u listen too because that stuff influences how folks think…

——————————
    We got a lot in common!! :smile:

you a Leo ? Sound like it
    _________________________________________________________________
    @ Jenie yes I’m a leo and proud you know yourself leo’s are the kindest and most giving to the people around us ie family and friends. But when I get mad I get MAD. I’m trying not to take it their boo

Gotta put your foot down that one time and you more than like want have to do it again :yes:

Pickachu Tran says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Pickachu Tran says:
    jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Picka where you been hunny
    Jenie its my day off and I just got paid what we ta’mbout???
    Talm bout how you treating us to the Bar tonight

______________________________

Happy Hour!!!!! :koolaid: :koolaid1: drinks for everybody

@ His :hug: you stay slaying the avi’s hun :hug:

@ Mainy I’ve been friends with them 12+ yrs too I’m gonna talk to all them hoes tonight :mad:

Hey Bad!! :wave:
    All that skin is about to make me Sin!!

Pickachu Tran says:

Lucifer was the choir director in a sense of God’s Holy Choir…he was the musician…

This is why I am loving Justin Timberlake album hunty :listen: that ish is riding

Bad Influence says:

@Bren’bew :hug: i am not a piece of meat :buttshake: lol

free says:

Milky says: why her explanation of how the song came about doesnt make any sense.. Is this bish speaking in english? Is she speaking in cursive like ladieleo was last night???

*****************************

she omitted the :hunching: and the :hump: parts.

:wave: HIS HellURHH!!
    :newpost:

MissTaken says:

Anyone here remember Lucifer’s job before God stopped rocking with him??
    by Miany on Mar 29, 2013 at 2:32 pm
    ——-
    God’s hype man. See Flav you was NOT first

GAGIRL87 says:

We got a lot in common!!
    ____________________________________________________________

@ Goat you like Devin The Dude? what else you like? lol

Bad Influence says:

@GA, ur kewt ass :love:

GOAT :lol: g’day kind sir :boobs:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

Lol…I showry…I just luv big fluffy pillows. They’re so comforting :love:

Miany says:
    Anyone here remember Lucifer’s job before God stopped rocking with him??
    _________________________________________________________________
    @ Miany I think he was “top” angel
    ^^ He was the most beautiful angel mentioned in the book…amongst other things He SANG to the lord…The bible says stars symbolize angels…
    May seem like reaching but, aint nobody gonna do fuggery out right…My point is there is power in music so when these ‘super stars’ sing to us and say shii like ‘hoes love me like satan’ we gotta be mindful of that.

God’s hype man. See Flav you was NOT first
    ___________________________________________________________________

He was hating wanting GOD’s job and chit *smacks teeth* :rolleyes:

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

Interesting :think:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Miany yes ma’am their is POWER in music and that verse is from Wayne’s “B*itches Love Me” song when I hear him say that it makes my blood boil. He was once quoted as saying the only true book in the world that doesn’t lie is the DICTIONARY I was done with him then :no:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
    Me, I want her to wait! And then wait some more. But as a parent, I have to tell her dad. Because he needs to know. However, he needs to handle it right. And I do agree that he needs to give them to her, because if not and she has nothing, what if she gets pregnant? Then what? I dont want that for her. Ugh. Lord…I was not even having sex at 15. smh.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Nakeya I think you should tell her dad but still get her some pills I know she shouldn’t be having sex but that’s very mature of her to come tell you. Don’t turn her away…

Nakeya_j says:

—–
    I did tell her I was more than glad she came to an adult she trust and not one of her girlfriends or just not saying anything at all. I just don’t want her pregnant. She is such a smart girl. Always getting good grades and all that. She does not need a kid right now.

JessPeachy says:

Not a fan of this song, but I enjoy her voice on “The Cloud” from his More About Nothing mixtape..

3halos says:

@INTENSEMOCHA LOL YOU WRONG for the rings on the tree trunk!