Tiny and T.I. Defend Beyonce’s “Bow Down (Btches)”

TI and Tiny on E News

Tameka “Tiny” Harris, 37, and her husband, rapper T.I., 32, are among the celebrities rushing to defend Beyonce’s demeaning lyrics in her lame new song, “Bow Down (Bitches)”.

Tiny says she she thinks the song is “hot.” And T.I., who hasn’t heard the track, says Beyonce should not apologize for offending her female fans because, as artists, they should be free to say whatever they want to say in their lyrics.

From E! News via Urbannebellemag.com:

“I haven’t even heard it, but my guy, Trae the Truth, he actually called me and told me somethin’ about it, but I hadn’t heard it myself.

“B is the epitome of success, pretty much embodies everything that it is to be upper echelon performer. As artists, as long as we are being true and honest to our hearts and what we really feel, that’s what we owe the people. [Beyoncé] shouldn’t be apologetic about it. We owe it to the people to give our true feelings because that’s where the best music should derive from—your sincerest, passionate feelings.”

I wish rappers felt the same way about bloggers having the right to say what we want to say on our own blogs.

• Tiny Slips Up; Reveals Sex of Tamar Braxton’s Baby
  • JET Exclusive: T.I. at home
  • LIVE CHAT With Tiny & Toya – CLOSED
  • T.I. Unhappy With Wedding Guests; Orders Wedding Pics Taken Down

161 Responses to “Tiny and T.I. Defend Beyonce’s “Bow Down (Btches)””

libra80sbaby says:

What the hail they asked Tiny and Tip about this for??? :coffee:

libra80sbaby says:

Tip and his use of big words always makes me :rofl:

______________________________________

Oh Aunt Tea. Woo woo woo. :lol: :hug: Its their life youre dissecting; not lyrics.

Well said @Tip. :yes: You cant live and die by somebody else’s pen. Its entertainment for you.

Betamax82 says:

Still haven’t heard it

Nakeya_j says:

Tiny’s red blazer is nice.

I dare not say anything bad about beyonce her fans are crazy and I don’t want drama!!!! Lol they should have asked keyshiacole what she thought.

LSLH says:

Bedazzled
      GiGi
      KyCakes
      Ty
      Cocoa

Pickachu Tran says:

they said what they were supposed to say :coffee: and IMA leave it at that

Smonae says:

I :heart: T.I. & Tiny

Bey dont have to make excuses for her song if u dont like it dont listen :coffee:

Morning LSLH :hi:

Pickachu Tran says:

LSLH :hi:

Those are “big words”? :huh: :lol: Girl gone!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Imma need somebody to defend that right tidday popping out like that though.

—–
      Not if it’s going to offend. So if a white singer says he hates black ppl in his lyrics it’s ok because it is what he feels?! Come on now. Personally, I think the song is wack. Not because I was offended, but because I heard it and thought oh, this is not great at all.

Diva says:

:smack: *whispers* here come LSLH wif that long azz hello list!!!! :wave: hey LSLH :rofl:

MoniquetheGeek says:

What the hail they asked Tiny and Tip about this for???
      I was thinking the same thing.

LOl
      TIP IS igNaNT but I luubs Him.He’s in2Videos these daYs,He jusT did a VID w/lil Wayne talKing bout ther TouR

Bey dont have to make excuses for her song if u dont like it dont listen
      —-
      Right. SO I won’t. My problem is solved. I wish other ppl would understand this and apply it.

The song I can get Jiggy with :tea: but it will not be played around my daughter. I can only get jiggy to ish like that when I’m pissy drunk :koolaid: now that chopped and screwed mess :nono:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

says the woman who was recycling dack last night.
      —-
      What what what?! Who was recycling dack last night?
      _______
      lol Ms LadieLeo had a late night romp with someone she’s been dealing with off and on for 20 years. I soldier, I believe. She say he a pretty boy but he good and nassie like she like.

She came in here showing off this morning knowing I’m single right now. And this Justin Timberlake CD got me ready to :hump: I might have to make a phone call to the ex when I get off. :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Imma need somebody to defend that right tidday popping out like that though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      that tittay trying to get FREEDOM! :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

*whispers* here come LSLH wif that long azz hello list!!!! hey LSLH
      —–
      BYE DIVA! hahahhah

Miany says:

:kneel:
      I liked the song. Fans should not be offended cuz she was talking to her competition NOT her FANS.. I am a fan of the up-beat BEYONCE, I aint
      too much here for the slow jams Bey. I will bump it in the car this weekend with my shades on and the sunroof open…riding past EVERYONE like BOW DOWN bishes :listen:

From downstairs

that_VA_thickchick says:

FAST!!!!!!! says the woman who was recycling dack last night. Stop acting like you got some last night (showoff) and drop yo drawls up off in this bucket. Come on Gal, pay yo tithes.
      ***********************************
      It was so good too…..got my mind wondering off….I can’t put mine in the bucket cause they all….well nevamind here ya go :waves:

Betamax82 says:

LSLH :hi:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

says the woman who was recycling dack last night.
      —-
      What what what?! Who was recycling dack last night?
      _______

She came in here showing off this morning knowing I’m single right now. And this Justin Timberlake CD got me ready to I might have to make a phone call to the ex when I get off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      And I got :lick: and :hump: so yeah!!!! and tonight I’m going for seconds and thirds since we ain’t got no where to go tomorrow we can :lick: and :hump: all night longgggggggggggggggggggggggggg

that_VA_thickchick says:

Bey dont have to make excuses for her song if u dont like it dont listen
      —-
      ____
      Exactly. Aint heard it. Aint trying to hear it. And obviously neither is Tip. Since he just said he aint heard it. If he wanted to hear it, he’d have heard it by now.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

says the woman who was recycling dack last night.
      —-
      What what what?! Who was recycling dack last night?
      _______

************************
      Hell I’m single too…..

KyCakes says:

Still don’t like the song. That’s not who Bey is…
      Just let your long money and your sales, sold out concerts speak for itself in telling broads to bow down…goodness

Yeah; its ok. All we have to do is not listen. There is plenty of white supremacist music. They call it “white power music”.

O gaWd
      Nivea’s Preggos Again

—–
      Wait she did what? What happened to the Coming to America man? He done let it slip that he aint nasty and she rolled out on him. shame. LadieLeo, you could of just taught him a few things….then again who has time to be a coach? Welp, was it at least good with G.I.Joe?

Pickachu Tran says:

they said what they were supposed to say and IMA leave it at that

Yep :tea:

Pickachu Tran says:

still dont like the song :yawn: topic changed yet

Anyways Bow these Bey :buttshake: ashid :tea:

iAmChan says:

@ LSLH How you gonna put my mediocre shout out list to shame like that? Morning tho, lol.

I haven’t heard the Beyonce track yet either, but there is a reason.

Did yall know that if you decipher the chants that a terrorist yells before he does something stupid, they translate into Beyonce lyrics? In other words, Beyonce is the ring leader yo.

I be schooling y’all on this here blog.

Miany says:

:hi: LSLH
      ^^^ Keya It’s free speech in this country. he got the right to say it, we aint gotta like it and we got the right to tell him to FAWK OFF and go the FAWK to HELL…We just don’t gotta listen to that white person’s fuggery

Betamax82 says:

So ummm I sampled some Girl Scout cookies :smoke: last night I liked :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

O gaWd
      Nivea’s Preggos Again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      By who? this chile here need to sew her puscee UP :rofl: How many baby daddy’s will this make :smack:

Nakeya_j says:

Ok ..mornign first off OTB. What about Wayne and his Emmitt lyrics everyone was mad about. Was that ok? HOWEVER, turning off a song will always solve the problem of what you do and do not want to hear. I’m just having healthy convo. *before anyone gets upset*

LadieLeo says:

What I like about him is he come in the door :lick: we don’t have to do all that small talk and ish…..then put down that :hump: :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

O gaWd
      Nivea’s Preggos Again

Damn you blink she pregnant :no:

Miany says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      O gaWd
      Nivea’s Preggos Again
      ^^ You get her preggo by coughing round her…ol fertile myrtle azz… anyway by who?? Wayne aint it?

!!! Used as intended! Why is this newwwwww tho? :cry:

What did Diva say???

Stop the track, let me state facts
      I told you give me a minute and I’ll be right back
      Fifty million round the world
      And they said that I couldn’t get it

I done got so sick and filthy with Benji’s, I can’t spend
      How you gone be talkin’ s.hit?
      You act like I just got up in it
      Been the number one diva in this game for a minute

She curses folks. Juss like our potty mouth asses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: she be fa serious about that hello list

Morning LSLH

And who is Nivea pregnant by?? how many kids she got now? :lol:

Betamax82 says:

Who the pappy Luvn

—-
      I died when I got to the Fawk Off part. And you are right. I usually just turn the station when something comes on that I don’t want to hear.

Betamax82 says:

So ummm I sampled some Girl Scout cookies last night I liked

******************
      I done sold 408 boxes so far this season…I was all at Applebee’s in skin tight pants selling them out the trunk of my car. #judgeme #ioncare #mybabygoingtodisney :lol:

From who @LuVie? :lol: Congrats Nivea. :lol:

Smonae says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

The song I can get Jiggy with but it will not be played around my daughter.
      :cosign:
      Yea the little one cant listen to this one :no:

marquez269 says:

I was about to say somethin but I dont know how many strikes I got left dont wana get banned :rofl: Morning People!! Hope everyone’s day is going great :tea:

Chan you stoopid. :hahaha: :hahaha:

LadieLeo says:

What I like about him is he come in the door we don’t have to do all that small talk and ish…..then put down that
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Now that’s what I’m talmbout :fistbump: don’t talk about it…be about it..get to licking and sticking

iAmChan says:

Speaking of pregnant. I have a shocking announcement to make.

Miany says:

LadieLeo says:
      ^^^ :D He EARNED that 20 year thang!! I aint even mad. If I had a ninja like that only MARRIAGE could make me stop :hump: with him

:party:
      My girl got our tixs to see LL Cool J, De La Soul, Ice Cube and Public Enemy in June :yahoo:

iAmChan says:

Speaking of pregnant. I have a shocking announcement to make.

**************
      oh lawd the ex?

iAmChan says:

Speaking of pregnant. I have a shocking announcement to make.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You and Caramel AKA Blu Rain is having a rose garden baby!

—–
      SO G.I. Joe rocked your world last night. Nice. Go girl. Pop that pop that don’t stop! lol

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

BEYONCE IS NOT THE FIRST FEMALE TO CALL OTHER WOMEN BIATCHES, I LIKE THE FACT THAT SHE’S STEPPING OUT OF THAT BOX THAT THE PUBLIC/MEDIA HAS DEFINED FOR HER, SHE’S AN ARTIST, I CAN APPRECIATE HER SONG WITHOUT TAKING IT PERSONALLY BECAUSE SHE’S NOT TALKING TO ME-DUH OR ALL WOMEN/FEMALES

IT’S A SONG AND IF WE CAN BOB OUR HEADS AND BUMP THE LIKES OF SNOOP DOG, LIL WAYNE, ETC. THAT HAVE BUILT THEIR CAREERS OFF OF CALLING WOMEN WORST-WHY CAN BEY HAVE A SHOT AT IT, HYPOCRITES-BUT I KNOW MY LINE OF THINKING ISN’T THE MOST POPULAR AND THAT’S COOL, FOLKS NEED TO STOP BEING SO DAMN SENSITIVE

IT IT WAS ANYBODY ELSE BUT BEY-NOBODY WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE SONG OR THE USE OF THE B WORD-AND WOULD ACT AS IF IT’S THE HOTTEST SHIAT THEY HEARD

KEEP IT REAL, YOU DON’T LIKE THE CHICK AND THE LIKELIHOOD OF YOU LIKING ANYTHING SHE DOES IS SLIM TO NONE-NOW THAT’S MORE THE REAL ISSUE THAN THE B WORD

Bey is Phoney Baloney :tea: I said it!!!! Hell somebody needs to say it besides Sandra :shrugs: stone me. I do like some of her songs and she is a great performer, but the worship for this chick is just :tea: meh

We offtopic yet, if not bout to search for a contest to win Justin Timberlake tickets :pc:

56 iAmChan says:

Speaking of pregnant. I have a shocking announcement to make.

———
      YOU GOT KENYA PREGNANT?? :blink:

Betamax82 says:

Ladieleo you talmbout them other cookies :lol:

iAmChan says:

Speaking of pregnant. I have a shocking announcement to make.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You and Caramel AKA Blu Rain is having a rose garden baby!
      —–
      :dead: OMG is that really it? You have private school money? You were the one going to church and having dinner with the dad?

Nakeya_j says:

Dazzle I love your gravi!

@ LadieLeo Jesus no

@ Diva Who is that?

But real talk, I got a call last night that my 16 y/o son done knocked up some fast asssss light skinned girl that just turned 18. I’m too young and fresh for this here foolishness. I am so disappointed. His mom be letting him spend the night out with her and chit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Now that’s what I’m talmbout don’t talk about it…be about it..get to licking and sticking

************************
      sometimes he’ll start off with some text so by the time he get there I be ready like Sponge Bob….one day my girls was at the house and we were eating crabs and ish. He text me saying I’m lickin azz tonight…I got up immediately and started cleaning stuff up I was like yall gotta go.

Mornting love :hi: And Wayne and that lazy ass lyric :facepalm:

It was disrepectful to the Till family, and there were ppl coming down on Wayne but :shrug: your thoughts are your thoughts. We agree; I dont listen to Wayne much anymore cause he done got lazy. That lyric, prime example so if that song comes on, i turn it off. Besides I think that song is wack. :lol:

iAmChan says:

Speaking of pregnant. I have a shocking announcement to make.

I’m listening :popcorn:

—–
      I. Fuggin. Hollered.

Nakeya_j says:

Dazzle I love your gravi!
      ————
      *sucks teeth* And a ttwwerrrl *rolls neck hunty*

DoNotDeleteMe says:

TI reminds me of Spiteful Lee…going around stating uninformed opinions. If you have not heard the song, then just say, “I don’t really have an opinion since I have not heard the song.” :shrug: I don’t get little men and their big mouths. Spiteful Lee went in on Django Unchained and has not even seen the movie. Sheesh! :mad:

MissHarlem says:

I dont get why people up in arms about a damn song. Sad thing is its not even my jam but its been stuck in my head for 2 days now. Lawd help me :smack:

MORNING EVERYONE HAPPY MOTHERFCKIN FRIDAY :yahoo:

Ty says:

Tiny looks cute with dark hair and the curly/wavy hair she wore on the photoshoot :thumbsup:

Gots nothing for Bey *waits for post to go left* :waiting:

Sandra u got a date :think:

@ LadieLeo Jesus no
      @ Diva Who is that?

:facepalm: aww man

************************************
      spend the night? Who the hell her parents :shrugs: that’s cray cray….
      iAmPaPa

libra80sbaby says:

@ OTB “echelon” is what I was referring to and TIP is ALWAYS wordy in interviews….I’on need you dissecting all my fonts today either. :coffee:

Bey is Phoney Baloney I said it!!!! Hell somebody needs to say it besides Sandra
      ________

:lol: Yall say that everytime but offer nothing besides I just dont like her. We heard yall. Its cool.

Whereis the worship? In this thread? Where is the “worship” :waiting:

Betamax82 says:

Chan for realz you gone be a grandpappy :|

Pickachu Tran says:

can people just not like a song these days? :coffee:
      can people just not LIKE the lyrics to a song?
      People have a right to like and NOT like something EVEN it is Beyonce.

why come folks go so hard when it comes to this chick :shrugs:

Dang I can’t keep up with you heffas. I already spoke on the song. I like it, but I don’t know about it being true B or even Sasha Fierce. But then we really don’t know B. Not even a little bit so who knows what’s true for her?

—-
      Hold up?! His mom lets him do what?! The hell she got going on over there? The 16 year old can sleep at the 18 year old’s house? Oh hell no. Welp, gramps, congratz.

KyCakes says:

@IAmChan Damn homie…just make sure and get a DNA test BEFORE he signs the birth certificate….

Doggone youngins…My homegirls 17 yr old Son got some chick pregnant in a nasty ass city park bathroom. Yup..they was fuggin around duck poop and toilet tissue streamers…how romantic….

Ermahgawd Leo :hahaha: :heart:

libra80sbaby says:

—–
      I. Fuggin. Hollered.

*****************************
      gettin lysol wipes, moving chairs, packing up bags……they had to beat feet that night!

Miss New Yawk :kiss: you aint happier than me its fri-dayyyy :danban: :woohoo:

why come folks go so hard when it comes to this chick
      —-
      This is the real question. People be mad as I don’t know what over her. I do like her but I’m not going to say everything she puts out is great because its not. And it’s ok for me to say so.

KyCakes says:

libra80sbaby says:

TIP is ALWAYS wordy in interviews
      ———————————————————————
      but hood stooped on Twitter…

Milky says:

:hi: lslh u b representin dont u
      :kiss: @wifey
      Happy friday everybody!

________
      Whereis the worship? In this thread? Where is the “worship”

Hey OTB :yahoo: :shank:

MissHarlem says:

She always had ratchett songs and calling people out though. What have we forgot about Survivor?! If I ever even hear the hum of that song I will choke the pure chit out of the person even thinking about humming that song. Chit grind my fckin gears but nathan grinds my chit like Halo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Bishes yall gots to get the heyul up outta here NOW!!! Run :rofl:

@ LadieLeo Jesus no
      @ Diva Who is that?
      ———-
      So I’m guessing the light skinned lil girl momma is white?? Aint no way in hell that would have flew.

I hope you feel better and that everything works out as it should for the both of them. He will see the hardship in parent hood soon. I hope he has a JAWB!

Lol @ LadieLeo HahaHa..Not funny. iAmNotAbabysitter

It feels like history repeating itself tho. I had him when I was young as hell too, and I have been hellbent on making sure that he didn’t follow my footsteps n all. I had to GRIND double time. I told him he gotta man up, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Maybe not lyrics…but NAACP gave Kid Rock an award…even after folks found ahh an issue with him and his love of the Confed. flag…so apparently so.

Miany says:

@OTB
      THAT’s my issh right there… Told u I like upbeat Bey (the more fresh her mouth get, the better to me) A lot of yall must not know those of us Southern women who appear reserved and boughie (usually for professional reasons) typically have tight circles and a side of us those folk see. At work they think I NEVER curse and blush at the mention of s e x – I do cuz they not my folk and I aint comfy with em…At home my folk see me cussing like a sailor (at times) and hear my s e x stories all the time. I believe Bey likes to talk a lil shii she works hard and can brag about herself if she wanna. Just cuz we dont see it all the time dont mean it aint her.
      :listen:
      I hear you be the block, but I’m the lights that keeps the streets on
      Notice you the type that like to keep them on a leash though
      I’m known to walk alone, but I’m alone for a reason
      Sending me a drink ain’t appeasing, believe me
      Come harder; this won’t be easy
      Don’t doubt yourself; trust me, you need me
      This ain’t no shoulder with a chip or an ego
      But what you think they all mad at me for?

that_VA_thickchick says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

says the woman who was recycling dack last night.
      —-
      What what what?! Who was recycling dack last night?
      _______

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      And I got and so yeah!!!! and tonight I’m going for seconds and thirds since we ain’t got no where to go tomorrow we can and all night longgggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Ok, so Diva just confirmed it. I need to holla at one of my exes. He or she will be ready to call and thank you after I get through with him or her.

why come folks go so hard when it comes to this chick
      —-
      ___________________________

Girl on every single blog, some ugly and I do mean ugly conversations happen with this woman :tea: EVIL

Milky says:

lslh u b representin dont u
      @wifey
      Happy friday everybody
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :kiss: hey babes!!!! Happy Friday *grabs yo soft booty for a rub*

Well dizam. :eek: :huh: I knew what you were referring to; I read very well. Evrybody knows the Tip Dictionary jokes.. “girl gone” is slang for “yeah that part”, but thats slang too.. *watches it fly over your head*

He is also WORDY in his lyrics. I didnt dissect you. I’ll give you a gift to make up. I’ll never read your font again. *pinky swear* :)

Tainted_Love says:

Why the heck would they ask these two?!?

:waves: Hey family!

@Jen-ay :hug: That hurt! *rubs head* Good thing Im wearing this helmet-esque wig. :hahaha:

Nakeya_j says:

Whereis the worship? In this thread? Where is the “worship”

Here with the Roses no, I don’t think yall “worship” But ppl do it. Not here maybe,…but like my step sister…anything you say that don’t sound like praise of Bey, your a bitter hater with no life. It’s super crazy.

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

haven’t heard the song and don’t want to but will here this hot garbage this wkend on the radio.

that_VA_thickchick says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Nakeya_j says:

says the woman who was recycling dack last night.
      —-
      What what what?! Who was recycling dack last night?
      _______

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :happy: you better get yours gal :buttshake:

Ty says:

iAmChan says:

Speaking of pregnant. I have a shocking announcement to make.
      What u and Kenya having yall own lil ADT sign :popcorn:

*starts working on baby shower :pc:

NaijaGal says:

=========================
      why she gotta be the fast one and not your son?

@NikkeMinxx says:

Damn Chan.. You gon be a Big Daddy or a PawPaw?

Lol @ LadieLeo HahaHa..Not funny. iAmNotAbabysitter

Me and my mom was talking bout this last night. She said history does repeat itself, so lawd my daughter may just try to get a lil rowdy with me

Oh and we forgave Marshall for them lyrics too. Still was buying his music even after that song surfaced where he was calling black womens all kinds of names.

We is a forgiving peepah <<< Queen voice.

MissTaken says:

I don’t like the song. Not because of the lyrics but because screw music makes me sleepy. Be like :dance: on the way the club and end up like this :zzz: by the time you pull up

I don’t want no banging up in here (in my Rev. Leon Lonnie Love voice) lol lol

iAmChan says:

Ion even know the chick, but they work together from what I was told. He was just working to have side money, I told him he may wanna “up” his hours cuz side money aint gonna cut it when them shytty diapers start piling up.

Unshakable says:

Good morning to everyone on LSLH’s list and those who did not make the cut.

Diva Ro….are you and your font behaving today? It’s Friday….probably not! :rofl:

@topic – Personally, it’s not my cup of tea, butiIf it floats your boat, it sails my ship. :yes:

Unshakable says:

but if*

@Jen-ay That hurt! *rubs head* Good thing Im wearing this helmet-esque wig

:rofl: :hug:

MissHarlem says:

OTB :kiss: girllllll Im beyond excited that its friday. Chit its been a long week for me with me not working half the week and mentally still being on vacay. Last night drank and smoke like it was Sat so now Im in here on some foh steez. :danban:

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

O gaWd
      Nivea’s Preggos Again
      Damn she is going to make sure she never works again :rofl: Dont tell me she is preggo by Future too :crying:

Betamax82 says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

OTB your baby Daddy is upstairs… :newpost:

can people just not like a song these days?
      can people just not LIKE the lyrics to a song?
      People have a right to like and NOT like something EVEN it is Beyonce.

why come folks go so hard when it comes to this chick

Im sorry I keep addressing this cause Im thinking that whas yall mean by going hard? The post is about this song, the lyrics and the responses to Bey. Is going hard responding to questions? Real talk (not snark). Why is it not “convo”??

We can not like the song. We can not like the lyrics to the song. And ppl have a right NOT to like whatever they want even if its Beyonce. :)

Anna says:

:waves: @ everyone. Hey LSLH.
      Are we :offtopic: yet? Ok, good. Why did I read that the 11 yr. old had the baby, and the 21 yr. old is her moms boyfriend. I’m going back to read the article again. I’m confused.

libra80sbaby says:

OTB :applause: now gone on nih :bye:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@ LadieLeo Jesus no
      @ Diva Who is that?
      ———-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Oh lawd Chan…well what’s done is done…embrace your son and be supportive. He’s not the first and will not be the last. I have a soon to be 11 year old son. And we’ve started talking about these fass tail girls…but it’s up to him to make that choice and I pray that he makes the right decision when that time comes, but the same could happen to him and I’ll be mad as heyul..but I’ll be SUPPORTIVE!!!!!!

Yew love me @Nikke. Even if Im “mad” :lol:

iAmChan says:

@ Naija says: why she gotta be the fast one and not your son?

See, I was waiting for that. I guess it is a parental thing. 9 times out of ten, the girls parents are saying the same thing about my son as I said about their daughter in terms of fast. It is nothing personal towards the girl, just the first thing that comes to a parents mind when defending their own ya know? I put myself in his shoes because I have BEEN THERE. It’s a given, she ain’t have to force him in it. And the world we live in now is much more sexually open than when we were growing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      you better get yours gal
      —–
      I will be without my little Nakeya all weekend, :hump:

so I will be tonight into Sunday. lol

Smonae says:

:hugs: Harlem, Bedazzled & Mainy

Its just a song Damn, she didnt say all women are bishes and its not just toward women, the Wayne track & this are diff, no similarities here :smack:

Aint nobody in here worshiping her, we just rock with Bey, tis all :coffee:

Miany says:

@Nakeya…. :rofl: you know if a crackkka (thats what we calls zee racists) say some off the wall shii to you your first reaction should be “I wont shank yo azz considering how you are nothing but ONE OF MY ill informed AFRIKAN BROTHERS who just happens BE PIGMENTLY IMPAIRED but…. I will cuss u clean the FAWK OFFF while educating your racists crakka azz about YOUR HISTORY!”

Unshakable says:

Good morning to everyone on LSLH’s list and those who did not make the cut.

Diva Ro….are you and your font behaving today? It’s Friday….probably not!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Now you already know I’ve stripped off my panties and I’m talking about getting dacked down last night….but what’s up with that fugged up astronaut in yo gravi? :rofl:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I PERSONALLY THINK THE FACT THAT IT’S BEY USING THE WORD BIATCH THAT HAS EVERYONE UP IN ARMS, BECAUSE SHE’S NOT THE FIRST TO USE IT, I’M JUST SAYING IF THE USE OF BIATCH IS YOUR BEEF, IT SHOULD BE YOUR BEEF WHENEVER OR WHOEVER USES IT

BUT AGAIN I’M APPLING LOGIC IN A BEY POST AND WE KNOW HOW MUCH THAT’S FROWNED UPON-AND INTERPRETED AS STAN BEHAVIOR

FOLKS DON’T HAVE TO LIKE HER FOR WHATEVER REASON, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND RESPECT THAT, I ALSO TAKE NOTE THAT MANY DON’T HAVE A SPEFICIC REASON WHY AND HOW THAT SEEMS TO AFFECT THEIR OPINION AS WELL, I LIKE HER AND IT STOPS THERE FOR ME, NOTHING TO DEFEND OR DISPUTE :coffee:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What your name gonna be?
      I vote for Pa-Pa

:yes:

Girl everythang here. Phaedra parks reminds me of this type. :yes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      you better get yours gal
      —–
      I will be without my little Nakeya all weekend,

so I will be tonight into Sunday. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      It shole sounds like a lot of us Roses will be walking bow-legg-it when Monday rolls around…..

Miany says:

@iamChan I know it wasn’t ur plan but like they say (you plan, god laughs) he gotta good daddy he’ll be ok. You will guide him and I am sure you will make sure he does his thang and eventually (within 40 weeks) you will be loving up on ur grandbaby.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Words to the wise!!! Its gonna be okay. Teen pregnancy is not nice but it aint life ending either.

:yes: I agree fully! I think that is …dumb. Even Bey herself has spoken out against it. :(

that_VA_thickchick says:

—–
      I. Fuggin. Hollered.

*****************************

And she calls ME fast. :lol:

MsB says:

Morning Roses :wave:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Damn Chan.. You gon be a Big Daddy or a PawPaw?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This guhl said Big Daddy!!! naw now…Please say the baby gone call you PawPaw @Chan

Ty says:

*runs back in to :spank: Mirs for that damn gravi*

:rofl: :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign:

Ty says:

Anna says:

@ everyone. Hey LSLH.
      Are we yet? Ok, good. Why did I read that the 11 yr. old had the baby, and the 21 yr. old is her moms boyfriend. I’m going back to read the article again. I’m confused
      :smack:

goat76 says:

Sexy women freaky ladies
      Squeezin T.I.P.’s Mercedes
      Kissin women, eatin ladies, lick ‘em till they drikin babies
      Like Rick James was in the 80s young and rich and livin crazy
      Kisha, Kim, Mari, and Kayla
      Love to keep the reefa blazin
      And the new and immitated
      Lou thats hollow point fim thats playin
      Actually they demonstratin
      Orally Administratin
      Conversation here ‘em sayin
      Pills’ll make you fill amazing
      Wish I could do this everday
      Anticipaten this occaision

heartland says:

:Warning: T R A P P O S T ! ! :warning:
      You may comment on Beyaaki, but not the Harris’!
      #helpful

Carrington says:

T.I. Has a point… If an artists work reflecting his true belief system begets a pass… Then that explains the drugs, hoze, & guns in his own masterpieces.

Watching his reality show, I love T.I. As a husband and father… But that doesn’t take away the fact that his thought processes, and continued bad decisions make him an incessant idiot!

Smonae says:

You may comment on Beyaaki, but not the Harris’!
      #helpful

Smonae says:

:waves: MsB

Royale says:

Anybody saw that the ATL mall cop got arrested for fighting? ???????????? he had it coming though

Carrington says:

Why did he have it coming? Because he tried to make the shopping experience comfortable for law abiding citizens? Because the drug dealers tended to stay away from there because they knew he didn’t now down? Because he tased some hoodrats without class, respect for authority & didn’t realized that a taser pointed in your direction, along with the words, “Back up!” eventually came with an a jolt of electricity?

Yeah, HE deserved it.

iyonah says:

Everybody liek to call Bey King Bey and now that she saying Bow its a problem. IMO the song is wack, and yeah she is sending contradictory messages like KeyCo said, but nobody cares. She’s Beyonce and whatever Beysus wants to do she does.

libra80sbaby says:

@ Carrington :applause:

:gossip:
      Im READING lil WayNes the Pappi IONo

ShoYaRight says:

My thing is don’t be writing “8th grade style” letter to Michelle Obama saying she is the epitome of a strong successful woman and you respect and admire her and then turn around and demean other female singers using derogatory words. How is this something her two daughters and millions of others supposed to receive this?

You stay writing pro-women anthems and stay talking in interviews and the pro-women movement and pull stunts and shows like this.

Gurl BYE!

Stealing songs, lip-syncing at inaugurations, faking pregnancies. #Imnothereforherfoolishness

CertifiedSexy says:

Honestly, Bey has accomplished exactly what she wanted to with the release of this song! Everyone has either heard about it or listened to it. Being form Texas and finally in a place where I don’t give a damn what other people think of me I like the song…no in fact I LOVEEEEEEE the song!

Lady_L says:

Smonae says:

I T.I. & Tiny

Bey dont have to make excuses for her song if u dont like it dont listen

———————————————

CertifiedSexy says:

Atypical says:

:rolleyes: The only reason why people are so pressed about these lyrics is because its Beyoncé and everything MUST be dissected..If Rihanna’ s ole apple head ass had said Bow Down Bitches ya’ll would be talking about how fierce and edgy she is…

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says: