What do you think of Pope Francis kissing the feet of male inmates?

Pope Francis kissing feet

Photos of Pope Francis kissing the feet of young male inmates at a detention center are drawing mixed reactions. Partly because the pope broke from longstanding tradition and also kissed the feet of 2 women detainees as part of the pontiff’s Easter celebrations. The papal tradition of washing and kissing feet is usually reserved for kissing the feet of other male priests. Women have never been included in the papal tradition until Pope Francis’ era. Apparently Pope Francis has been routinely washing and kissing the feet of the poor and downtrodden for years.

Watch the video after the break.

:blink: ain’t no way :nono:

I have no words to this :shrugs: I honestly just don’t know what to say :blink:

• Miapluck

Lawd I mean these people just don’t quit…smh I remember washing of the feet back in the days at church…I said then as a child and now as an adult, I’m not kissing nobody hammer-toed feet… :hailnaw:

Dat shat kray!!

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

PERVERSION MY FOLKS, GET READY FOR ANOTHER SCANDAL :coffee:

• Milky

im glad the Pope isnt allowed to date. who would want to kiss him after he done kissed all of those random feet? :vomit:

• Who Dat

What do you think of Pope Francis kissing the feet of male inmates?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^’
    That he has a foot fetish.

This IMHO is better than a lil boy fetish.

• Miany

It’s in the book. I believe Jesus washed some feet as well, (disciples) before passover. It’s a way of humbling yourself before others who are seen as lower than you. It promotes equality. I dunno about the kissing part but I MYSELF has washed some feet.

:no: Not on Good Friday

maybe the Pope has a foot fetish :kona:

• goat76

I ain’t gonna front tho, I’ve done sucked some toes before. But that was under some totally different circumstances.

• Ni ni

I think the pope would like to go down the line with them toes in his mouth. Lemme scroll back up and see if his eyes closed

• Betamax82

I don’t know about this but at my grandparents church they still wash feet it’s very old school there

• Miany

@Miapluck…I aint kissed the feet either but, PLEASE don’t folk
    make this a pervert thing cuz he catholic. I washed the feet in a SDA church.
    John 13:14–17, 14 “If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet.” 15 “For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you.” 16 “Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him.” 17 “If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.” As such, many denominations observe the washing of the feet on Maundy Thursday of Holy Week

• MissTaken

Moving to phone posting. I apologize for the errors in advance :lol:

• Betamax82

Miany I see your pic girl cute

• Who Dat

AND I was gonna say…he kissing the tops of feets. Like getting the back of the hand kissed. Its not like he is on a toe sucking frenzy.

Jesus. Oh wait its Good Friday…

GOSH.

• LuvMySailor

Miany says:

——————
    Bingo!

Foot washing was done in Jesus’ day because of the dusty roads that made it necessaary to do. However only the lowliest of servants did it. For Jesus and now the Pope to do it showed/shows humility.

Pope Fransis was knowing for being a compassinate and humble Cardinal in Argentina. He’s bringing that to the Papal office. He’s already broken protocal for not taking the Pope’s apartment and during a Mass going outside to personally greet the masses.

I Baptist and I think he’s great.

• Betamax82

Goat :hahaha:

• Gigi26

This is CLEARLY in the GOOD BOOK. (Not the kissing part but the washing of the feet)

It is HUMILITY in its purest form. No one is above anything.

Kissing though :blink:

• goat76

That foot look foul as hell tho…

Miany is a cutie :yes:

• Gigi26

Maybe the kissing is adding a special touch or something iono but he is clearly kissing the foot and not the toes of these individuals…

• Miany

@Goat… yea, I’ve been on the receiving end of some tow sucking as well
    @BETA.. :) thank you
    @LuvMy & Gigi.. I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who knew of this. I guess only old school churches still do it.

• leapyr~baby!

Gigi26 says:

It is HUMILITY in its purest form. No one is above anything.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign: All of this ^^^^^^^^^^!

goat76 says:

________________________

Can I tell ya that ish feels so good too :love: :yes: I can have an orgasm off that :tape: wrong post to put that in

apparently everyone got kicked out the site :thinking:

• Milky

@SandraMae Bullock will you pls fix ur sight or something. this is so irritating!!! :cuss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKucUlbrwSU Buttercup

:waves: Sandra, I go the hookup on some virtualized servers. I think they would be of great help to you.

• Miany

Thanks Jenie…. I think everyone got kicked out. Told yall they broke the blog. The KANG dont play that!!

• RSonal

I think it’s just a sacred practice.

Morning everyone.

• Milky

@mr patterson :hi: r u going to play nice today?
    @chan wassup bew :boobs:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I thought I made somebody so mad that I got banned from the full site itself, lol.

Some of these real gravis wanna make me say “Hey boo” but imma digress. Hope yall like my new hair style.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

UMMM YES THE WASHING FEET IS AND HAS BEEN DONE IN CHURCH FOREVER, I’VE DONE IT AND HAD IT DONE, HOWEVER NOT NARNE NARY TIME DID ANYONE FINISH OR FOLLOW UP WITH ANY FORM OF A KISS, ESPECIALLY NOT ON THE FEET :coffee:

• Gigi26

@Miany: My church back at home doesn’t do it but the church that I go to in the DMV, my Pastor talked about doing it and the reasons behind it. I knew of the story though which is why it ain’t far fetched.

:hi: RSonal

• Ni ni

Actuallu kissing feet is in the bible. Remember mary magdaline washing jesus feet with her hair and tears and kissed his feet

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    its called a happy ending! :kona:

Chan,
    My Nigga!!

• RSonal

@milky. Yup. It’s not worth getting myself banned for dumb reasons lol. I just want respect because I gave respect from the jump. Good morning btw!

• goat76

No more ads. That seems like it’s fixed the problem.

• RSonal

@MissTaken. Good morntink, and good morntink to everyone who wants a drama free Friday!

• BayMami_de4

Gigi26 says:

It is HUMILITY in its purest form. No one is above anything.
    ——
    :cosign: and he is a Jesuit.
    Happy Good Friday

• Beautifuleve17

That’s weird…

• MissTaken

Thank ya Lord it’s almost lunchtine :eggs: I can eat AND take my gravi down. :lol:

*blowing gum bubbles*

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Whats good @ Goat? Don’t get these ladies stirred up about toe suckin..we can’t give em all the itinerary of what goes down when they step into the Lions Den, lmao.

• Miany

:waves: Nini, Intense, Chan, Rsonal, Buttercup, leapyr, goat!
    @Gigi.. oh ok. Cuz I know the SDA church is really old fashioned traditional so I assumed most current churches do not.
    @Nini Yup, I think I recall that.

• Diva

*sticks out my toes for Goat to suck on*

*blowing gum bubbles*
    by Diva on Mar 29, 2013 at 11:32 am
    —————–
    I see what you did there :lol:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Hey @ MissTaken…..You wanna run in the forest and hide now, or nahh?

Yours Truly,

Chan – The Big Bad Black Wolf.

PS. I Aint Shyt.

@Iamchan too late!!!!!! :rofl:
    :wave: Miany

• MissHarlem

Not sure it was discussed but Popes in the past kissed 12 priest feet but this Pope has decided to kiss 12 reg folk people including inmates. Its called Humility maybe if more folk learn it we will be better off.

• Miany

You wanna run in the forest and hide now, or nahh?
    Yours Truly,
    Chan – The Big Bad Black Wolf.
    PS. I Aint Shyt.
    ^^ It’s early and you aint shyt :rofl:

MissTaken says:

*blowing gum bubbles*
    by Diva on Mar 29, 2013 at 11:32 am
    —————–
    I see what you did there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :wink: chile ain’t nobody got time for these bubblegum posters!

@ Miany Nice pic

@ Diva, you love to show your ass on a Friday don’t u, lmao

RSonal says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    good becuz like i stated before for some odd reason i like you. :facepalm:

• Gigi26

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And there it is. I forgot about this.

• MissTaken

Chan: I ain’t NEVA scared. Shoot I will leave my gravi up forever! But the way my checking and my savings account is set up won’t let me…. :rofl:

• Betamax82

Testing 123….

• Milky

I guess my font is white to the one known as IAMCHAN!!! hmpff!!!

iAmChan says:

@ Miany Nice pic

@ Diva, you love to show your ass on a Friday don’t u, lmao

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TRUU (2 Chainz)

• Miany

:hi: Diva, Miss Harlem yeah we discussed the different rituals of washing feet, many of us have washed feet in church and even Nini found some references to Jesus kissing the feet.

• Milky

Well i didnt put my real gravi up becuz i am posting from a rotary phone! :kona:

• leapyr~baby!

:hi: Mainy

*pushes my wife down* :rofl:

Milky says:

Well i didnt put my real gravi up becuz i am posting from a rotary phone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yo azz done went back to 1971 equipment!!! :hahaha:

iAmChan says:

—-

Nothing just chillin. Yeah, you’re right…… LOL I almost said something, but we in this religious post.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Chocolate Milky, blame it on my eyes, not my Milky loving heart. Hey boo! Now take your shoes off so I can show your feet and toes some humility, baybeh.

:happy: there is my GOAT!!! YES, I sure did say MY GOAT!!! :coffee:

• Milky

:hunch: on @goats face you haven’t had a milk facial in a while. U is going to be so purty afterwards..

Strawbery Bubblegum :whistle: My little strawberry , strawberry bubble gum :danban:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I personally have washed women’s feet before. But I, too, pause at the kissing part. I’m not kissing anyone’s feet. :nono:

goat76 says:

iAmChan says:

—-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: umm Sandra can we gets a new post now!!!!!

• MissHarlem

MIANY :hi: oh ok I dont always read all bc once I see ignorance it gets white fonted and then I share what I know/remember. Not just here but in general its how I am.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE :waves:

:hahaha: :lol:

iAmChan says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    good i just went and got a pedicure yesterday. :love: humiliate me make me feel good (halle berry voice)

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Aye Goat, you wanna tag team on the illest interview ever?

Hey Harlem :hug:

:wave: MissHarlem hey bewski :hug:

iAmChan says:

Aye Goat, you wanna tag team on the illest interview ever?
    ——————–
    you still doing these??

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

There is nothing like the feeling of a womans well pedicured big toe at the tip of my tongue….

JENIE :hug: :shakebutt:

DIVAAA :hug: hey hun

Time to change this gravie it after lerch :typing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Women’s huh!! SandraMae a big ole pimp!!!! :whistle: BIG PIMPIN!

*rubs Goats head*

^ Reason number 565656656 my feet STAY done at all times

• Miany

^^ You like the ladies soooo just so you know. Many women :love: to have their toes sucked. Ask Goat and Chan :tea:

• MissTaken

:no: Thry giving donut facials in a Pope post. Is nothing sacred?

:blink:

goat76 says:

iAmChan says:
    Aye Goat, you wanna tag team on the illest interview ever?
    ——————–
    you still doing these??

—————————

For the entertainment of the blog, I will bring it back full circle.

iAmChan says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *FANNING*

iAmChan says:

Aye Goat, you wanna tag team on the illest interview ever?
    ^^^^^^^^^
    I thought u quit the Sandra Chronicles???

• goat76

Y’all don’t be laughing at my big ass 4 head. I’m sensitive bout dat shat, I’am a man with sensitivity. -Ralph Tresvant

Chile no body is touching my feet :nono: My celibacy will go straight out the window, be talm bout ” here’s my panties” >>>>> :waves:

:wave:
    NiNI
    BETA
    Mainy :shock: pretty Me LIKEY

GOAT :lol: we wont boo we wont :rofl:

<— judge me my FATHER knows his child

MissTaken says:

Thry giving donut facials in a Pope post. Is nothing sacred
    _______________________________________
    i know i should be ashamed of myself… but im not. :kona:

:waves: @ everybody!

• MissTaken

Time to change this gravie it after lerch
    by jeniefrumdabloc on Mar 29, 2013 at 11:45 am
    ————
    (In my Denzel voice) My nig….. I am right behind you :pc:

Hey Luvyn :waves:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Milky, I had to get some business straight. Now that this damn accident got me home bound, I ain’t got nothing but time on my hands. You see how I got my hair in my gravi right? Boredom, lol.

LUVN :waves:

Gagirl morning hun :hug:

Who got banned :blink:

• Milky

did i hear big head… oh Goat talking about his forehead :kona:

JENIEEEE :chase: DaFUGG!!!!@ it was just u and the baby,TAKE BOSH DOWN :mad:

@GaGaGIRL Hellurh :hunch:

MissTaken says:

Thry giving donut facials in a Pope post. Is nothing sacred?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost: you know we is RATCHETT

@ Jenie you are beautiful hun :yes:

:wave: Gagirl

Somebody got banned? who was it?

:hi:
    luvn :kiss:
    gagirl
    missharlem :hug:

Diva & Luvn :hug: & :kiss:

• Milky

:lick: @goats forehead. i like it bew!

• luVn_liFe…

I was IN Such a good MOOD4NO REASON just Bcause . .MY sis called me :crying1: her hubby’s being Deployed to QaTar in JUlY :(
    :shrug: I aint Know wut2say

:blink:

:hug: luvn hey lady!!!!!

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Jenie you are beautiful hun

Thank you Gagirl :happy: @Luvyn :nana: :rofl:

Milky :hug:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Hey there Yellow Luvn and KungFu GA Girl.

For some reason, if I bit Luvn, I bet she tastes like a lemon short bread cookie. Why do I say that? Ion eem know.

@GOAT
    Ur Just fine,VERY handSOME SIR :wink:

• Unshakable

@post – How y’all gon’ be ratchet on Good Friday? Doth thou hath no couth? :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

GOAT :lol: we wont boo we wont :rofl:

<— judge me my FATHER knows his child
    ——————————
    I'm handin out head butts today -Ocho Cinco style

Milky says:

@goats forehead. i like it bew!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I like it too that’s why I started rubbing it first!!!!! copy cat :nana:

• Nakeya_j

WHo got banned?!

• MissHarlem

GA :waves: I broke the news to my Mom and she was PISSSSSSEEDDD off talkin bout why they aint give her no warning. SMH and I wonder where I get this attitude from she cray. Pray for us

HE has answered my prayers about these stalking/aggressive ads. :danban: the LORDT is good. Praise HIM. AMEN

• GAGIRL87

@ Luvn tell her you’ll be there for her if she’s need anything :)

• Betamax82

Luvn :hi:

Me smacking Goat’s forehead :spank: You look cute Goat :love:

• Milky

@chan what accident? do I have to :shank: someone?

• Unshakable

@Luvn – you and your fam are in my prayers. I’on wish that on nobody. :hug:

Unshakable says:

@post – How y’all gon’ be ratchet on Good Friday? Doth thou hath no couth?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the lawd knows what we thinking about posting…so we might as well just gone post it :rofl: ya’ll just pray for Diva….

Ion think no one was banned :shrugs: including Mr. Patterson :thinking:

I like it too that’s why I started rubbing it first!!!!! copy cat
    ____________________________
    i didnt rub it i licked it. #original

• GAGIRL87

@ Harlem :waves: & :rofl: Mom dukes ain’t got time for that chit! my pop ads are still assaulting me :blink:

• MissHarlem

GOAT I only laughed at it bc you pointed it out. You know I be :shakebutt: for you stop playing

goat76 says:

MissHarlem says:
    GOAT we wont boo we wont
    <— judge me my FATHER knows his child
    ——————————
    I'm handin out head butts today -Ocho Cinco style

:ghost: :rofl:

• Milky

like the tisha did on School Daze!!!

Nakeya_j says:

WHo got banned?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Was it the 19 year old? *pops gum* :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

ya’ll just pray for Diva….
    ——
    I’m praying for the fingernails that never get a break. But I’m still chilling in the corner :kona:

• MissTaken

Milky don’t be ashamed honey. Since this is a religious post you can sin and get saved in it at the same D time :danban1:

KungFu GA Girl
    _______________________________________________________

You just want me to love you LONGGGG time :rofl: j/k :hug:

• Unshakable

@Nakeya – The queen of hearts has cut off another rose? “Mother, clutch the pearls!” :hahaha:

Milky says:

I like it too that’s why I started rubbing it first!!!!! copy cat
    ____________________________
    i didnt rub it i licked it. #original

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    well I rubbed the kit-tay kat on it #original

@Milky

Some lil yt boy rear ended my truck Tuesday night….the same truck that I had just gotten out of the body shop not even 3 hours before that. My back is outta whack and stuff.

• goat76

Thank you LuVn, I ain’t trippin forealz.

@CHaN Nahh I think IM More PineApple :D

• Milky

How y’all gon’ be ratchet on Good Friday? Doth thou hath no couth?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Nope!

Nakeya_j says:

ya’ll just pray for Diva….
    ——

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: I got bandaids on the fangas ma!

• MissHarlem

GA girl I could record her convos and die all the time and if I dont answer the cell she call the house and leave a message to bish and then end it with ok Im done I just wanted to get that out :rofl: The ads are still here but they not tryna push me on the train tracks anymore so I is happy :danban:

• Miany

@Luvn :hug: Thanks hun.. You look like the young T-Boz in the gravi (that’s a good thing cuz young T-Boz was BAAAAD). Tell your sister you will support her and the kids (if she has any) and that he will be home before she knows it.
    :hi: Unshake, Gagirl

@ Goat your avi I like!

• Unshakable

@DivaRo – So like the Apostle Paul, you ova there wrestling wif principalities, huh? :rofl:

• goat76

I’ll be back….. It’s lunch time.

• GAGIRL87

@ Miany :hug: your avi is pretty!I thought you cut your hair?

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Luvn, I used to hate getting deployed when I was in the Army. Bright side is that Quatar ain’t that bad. It just sucks being away from the family.

GA, you better read my gravi before you take me there, lol.

I’m handin out head butts today -Ocho Cinco style :rofl:

@Unskake :hi: and GaGaGirl :shrug: ther Stationed in Louisiana been there awhile,I told her to get into schOOl Keep busy that YR will FlY bye :( IONo

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Goat your avi I like!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We all like him!!!! Diva the oldest so ya’ll wait ya’ll turn :rofl:

• Unshakable

Hi Miany my love! May I lay my head on your pillow, and just relax? MilkyBaby done got all brand new on me, just because my astronaut is preparing for the NASA program. :hahaha:

• Milky

well I rubbed the kit-tay kat on it
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    well i guess i licked the kit-tay kat off of it. #nasty

:listen:

Yo if I need it in the morning or the middle of the night
    I ain’t 2 proud 2 beg (no)
    If the lovin’ is strong then he got it goin’ on and
    I ain’t 2 proud 2 beg (no)
    2 inches or a yard rock hard or if it’s saggin’
    I ain’t 2 proud 2 beg (no)
    So it ain’t like I’m braggin’ just join the paddywagon cause
    I ain’t 2 proud 2 beg, I ain’t 2 proud 2 beg

:danban:

I’m sorry ya’ll I thought I read somebody had got banned my fault :kona:

@Luvn – Where, at Ft. Polk? :think:

Gagirl your gravie is pretty too :yes:

@CHaN
    I just googled and LOOked at a few things,NO QaTar isnt that Bad,but IM sure its scary and gonna be lonely,IDK
    She just mad me sad listening to her cry :crying1:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

All this kitty lickin going on…..let me go get my scuba gear, its time to get a lil nasty. Ladies clutch ya pearls and point me to the man in da boat.

• Unshakable

@MsHarlem – Ok…with the condom over the ey and Jodeci boots! Yes!

@UNSKAKE
    Yup thats Exactly Where she is

__________________________
    :whistle: just lay ur head on my pillows… and just relax relax.. these double d’s were made for youuuuuu!
    Oh shait diva going to kill me!

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

:howdy:

ROSES!

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

OOPS

:waves:

@Miany . .
    WE wanna see the haircut

• Unshakable

@Milky – You just rubbed hello kitty on what? Inquiring minds wanna know! :rofl:

@ Chan is that Ike???? :rofl:

“If you die on me Anna Mae I’ll kill ya” lol

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Gigi26 says:

That’s the part that I find strange as well. And the fact that he went to a boy’s jail to do it? Um, shouldn’t he have gone to a men’s prison? :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

I personally have washed women’s feet before….
    ____________________________________________
    Something tells me we aren’t talking about the same thing. :thinking:

• MissHarlem

UNSHAKE :danban: that was my song

Ok check out INTENSE with the bangs! Boom lol :waves:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

its called a happy ending
    ^^^^

• Miany

@GAgirl… I did cut it all off. I aint get no makeup yet so I just been rocking my wig to work…didnt wanna post a pic with me looking like a 12 year old boy so I posted a pic from before I cut it that was in my cell.
    @unshake :hug: come on in…I will let you use my pillow. Leave your astroNOT outside though :lol:

:hi; Intense

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

My face dry, can any one of you Roses spare some facial moisturizer? I’m dark skinned, so I like my black to glisten and stand out amongst others.

• GAGIRL87

We all like him!!!! Diva the oldest so ya’ll wait ya’ll turn
    ___________________________________________________________________

Diva that “new new” 1st gul :lol:

• Unshakable

@MilkBaby – Yay! I gets to go home! I only have mosquito bites, so I supposin that will do right nice! :rofl:

:offtopic: India dead wrong for them bleached pictures :wtf: :nono:

:hi:

Unshakable says:

@Milky – You just rubbed hello kitty on what? Inquiring minds wanna know!
    ___________________________________
    Diva rubbed hello kitty on Goat’s head I just licked it off!

• Unshakable

@IAmChan – There are so many ways that could be interpreted. Take it away DivaRo! :rofl:

Milky says:
    __________________________
    Oh shait diva going to kill me!
    ^^^ DIVAAAAAA come get yo e-wife!

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ GA, yep that is good ole Ike. If you can’t read it, it says “In case yeen noticed by now…..I aint shyt”

I was thinking of yall when I made it.

iAmChan says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i am available to give you a milk facial at any time several times a day if necessary to get you the glisten you need…. :kona:

• Unshakable

@Milky – Gon’ head, witcha sessy self! Being bad on Good Friday! Yes indeed! :rofl:

• Milky

^^^ DIVAAAAAA come get yo e-wife!
    Damn snitches :chase:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

Ok check out INTENSE with the bangs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GIRL DON’T MENTION THE BANGS, FOR SOME REASON IT CAUSED A STIR LAST TIME :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

DIVA I LUUUUBS YOU<I Swear I DO,but U's an EHEAUX!!!

Milky says:
    Unshakable says:
    @Milky – You just rubbed hello kitty on what? Inquiring minds wanna know!
    ___________________________________
    Diva rubbed hello kitty on Goat’s head I just licked it off!
    ^^ :shocked: *scoots closer*……don’t mind me I’m just watching

• MissHarlem

Until I see an India Aria appearance I will reserve my comment but even if its the “lighting” you are in control of your appearance :wtf:

____________________________________________________________________

@ Miany oh okay post a pic when you get everything together I wish I brave enough to cut mines :(

• Miany

@jenie…I can’t find em!! I googled and keep finding ads for skin bleaching creams, you tube videos for it, etc.. I just wanna see if India Arie done changed her BROWN SKIN (that was my song btw).

@ Milky

what is the source of said “milk” we are speaking of?

INTENSE fck em I likes :rofl:

• MissTaken

:offtopic: you ever stand behind somebody at an ATM and they take the longest time. And when they finally walk away they left with $0. I need for you to check your balance and know you can’t take out $7. Multiples of $20 please

MIANY fedia fake fut

@Miany
    U look SO young, :hug:
    :obama: gonna be at the PORT of Miami speaking todaY

• Miany

@gagirl….It was a youtube video that made me want to cut it. Chic took a bic razor to her head- charles barkley BALD, 3 days later she had a lil stuble. She took monthly pics and I just loved how it grew. I was like…If she can do it, I can. No one who knows me personally likes it- the women understand, the men HATE it but, damn near ALL the strangers on the street like it.
    @Luvn I know. I’m gonna get my makeup together this weekend, beat the face then take some pics- next real gravi friday I will post a baldie pic!

• luVn_liFe…

MissTaken says:you ever stand behind somebody at an ATM and they take the longest time. And when they finally walk away they left with $0. I need for you to check your balance and know you can’t take out $7. Multiples of $20 please
    IVE Been to the ATM ans had to wait for a MOFO that has to deposit,witdrawl and then Deposit again :no:

Miany says:

Girl just seen them on MT O HUNNY :nono: dead wrong

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

India better not be no lighter….if so, I guess my dark chick love has to go to the chick that plays Michonne from The Walking Dead….Dani something. Thats a pretty black woman right there.

• GAGIRL87

I was thinking of yall when I made it.
    ______________________________________________________________________

@ Chan we know you ain’t shyt lol

MissTaken says:

:applause:

• luVn_liFe…

next real gravi friday I will post a baldie pic!

@MIANY :champ:

• Unshakable

@MissTaken – Guhl, and then wanna argrue wif da machine…..like it stole yo money. You ain’t ‘eem have it to begin wit. Quit frontin! *In my Eddie Kane voice* You ain’t gon’ git it, cause you ain’t got it! :rofl:

I call first dibs on rubbing that bald head of Mianys

_______________________________________________________________________

:rofl: I wish my bank would let me get $10 out though :(

• Unshakable

@Luvn – Guhl, I’m bein like DivaRo…..Why when you fonted baldie pic I thought…Brazilian wax! :dead:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I’m finna send Sandra my picks so I can be yalls Morning Wood one day. Imma just say I am a loyal reader tho.

*pics

———-
    :rofl: They playing the timing game. Tryin to take the money out, have cash but pay bills from the fake balance before it all clears on Monday. The banks have stopped that with same day posting

• luVn_liFe…

Unshakable says:@MissTaken – Guhl, and then wanna argrue wif da machine…..like it stole yo money. You ain’t ‘eem have it to begin wit. Quit frontin! *In my Eddie Kane voice* You ain’t gon’ git it, cause you ain’t got it!

WEll NO . . . We ALL gotta Understand the way some folks checking and saVings Account are set up . . .

:cuss: My mamma calling worrying me bout mess hunny :nono: I am not trying to hear that today :tea:

• Miany

@Jenie, Chan i seen em…wow @Miss Harlem I agree, those are promo pics. You know she had to see em prior to the release.

• luVn_liFe…

Unshakable says Guhl, I’m bein like DivaRo…..Why when you fonted baldie pic I thought…Brazilian wax!
    Cause YO Minds in Da GUTTER!!! :shakebutt: FREAK!

@Unshake
    What U Know bout Fort POlK

Miany says:

Her ish will stay on the shelf :nono: want get a purchase from. You know I love my chocolate sisters. Be proud of it :tea:

@ Milky

what is the source of said “milk” we are speaking of?
    like u dont know.. now we want to act brand new!!! lol

• ReadingIsFundamental

My priests washes feet on Holy Thursdays in front of the congregation. My daughter and I were invited to have him wash ours last year. My daughter was six then and very interested in why the priest did such a thing and he was the head of our church. It made for good conversation.

The pope went to a male jail because those are the people that need to be shown humility the most. If he touched just one male prisoner to being saved, he did exactly what Jesus wants him to do. It’s us who THINK we are saved who have the most work to do. The thief on the cross being crucified with Jesus said “Remember me when you get to heaven”. The pope is showing that part of Jesus’ final day by his action.

-Sorry for the temporary road scholar speech

Happy Good Friday.

• Unshakable

@Luvn – I’m from the hood….trust me….they stay playin…. How I know? Because I done it! :rofl:

I wish my bank would let me get $10 out though
    by GAGIRL87 on Mar 29, 2013 at 12:17 pm
    ————
    :no: You have to get cash back at the grocery store or Target to get $10s
    The :oops: sad part is when they turn around and see for the first time a crowd was behind them watching the struggle and they give the I just got caught eating @$$ face :lipssealed:

Hey RIF :waves:

@RIF – Happy Good Friday! :hug:

iAmChan says:

I call first dibs on rubbing that bald head of Mianys
    ________________________
    imma go after you!!!

• luVn_liFe…

Lindsay Lohan allegedly stole jewelry and wardrobe items from the set of “Anger Management” … this according to sources on the set.
    We’re told during filming … Lindsay decided she was going out clubbing one night, and took a bracelet, a necklace, earrings, pants and shoes from the wardrobe department. Yes, the stuff never came back.

:smack:

LindSEY has a SERIUUUUS PROB

• Miany

@Luvn.. yea, I look like a lil kid…. I heard. He’s gonna be at the port. I wont be able to make it this time. With work and traffic…see ya next time Prez
    @Chan…Just rub some whip in your palms and gently massage it on in.

@ Milky

I just wanted confirmation. LOL!

MissTaken says:

I wish my bank would let me get $10 out though
    by GAGIRL87 on Mar 29, 2013 at 12:17 pm
    ————
    You have to get cash back at the grocery store or Target to get $10s
    The sad part is when they turn around and see for the first time a crowd was behind them watching the struggle and they give the I just got caught eating @$$ face

I think Walmart Telly let you get money in increments of 1’s or 5’s :tea: hell half the time that ish be out of order though :rolleyes:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

LMAO @ the I Just Got Caught Eating Ass Face.

__________________________________________________________________
    @ Miany

I bet it was pretty watching the growth transition I need to look that up!

@MIANY its Going to Be a FIASCO Getting ova there :nono:

@Unskake
    FORT POlKs da HOOD???

luVn_liFe… says:

Straight up mental case, her and Justin Bieber :facepalm: idiots!

iAmChan says:

LMAO @ the I Just Got Caught Eating Ass Face.
    __________________________

:blink: :huh:

@MAINY
    WhoCARES,If U liKe they NEEDs2LOVEit!!

Im itching to go get these COACH WEDGES :woohoo: GOSH Im ready2GO!

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

I gotta go eat me some cereal real quick. I’ll holla at you ladies later on.

But they wearing CB out down to the bone :no: that idiot has been to jail bout 53 times :shrugs:

• ReadingIsFundamental

xo all. I gotta go work. Im trying to do a half day today and then go get my baby so we can head to the church house and be heathens. Yippie.

• Miany

@Jenie… I don’t know what this industry does to these folks BRAINS. It’s crazy. Look at Kanye. Listen to his first album through now…COMPLETELY different person.
    @Milky.. I may let u sneak and rub my head real quick before your e-wife get back. ;)

• MissTaken

LMAO @ the I Just Got Caught Eating Ass Face.
    by iAmChan on Mar 29, 2013 at 12:25 pm
    ———
    They be so ashamed they run off and leave the receipt hanging. You be like Sir! Sir! your receipt…they wave to off and you see why when you look down $-2.37 :kona:

:ghost:

MissTAKEN U R WRONG4THAT!

• Miany

@gagirl…yup! Watch it it’s like bald to twa transformation…It was nice to watch.
    @Luvn… that’s exactly what I say. :lol: I’m too old to be worried bout what folk like. In my whole life I aint eva been able to wash my hair and dry it RIGHT away- I LOVE this!

• MissHarlem

Just seeing the name Lindsay is enough for me to go on my 1.5 hr lunch break 15 mins early. Yall have a good weekend :peace: Im sneakin outta here right after lunch :danban:

• luVn_liFe…

In my whole life I aint eva been able to wash my hair and dry it RIGHT away- I LOVE this! :)

:wave:
    MzHARLEM Be SAFE,have FUN!

:hi: rif :kiss:

@miany i dont think she would care if i rubbed ur head. just as long as I dont lick it…

• Diva

So now Milky heauxing :rofl: Milky I know yen want me to quit yo azz on Good Friday!

@MissHarlem enjoy your weekend :bye:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    RIF :wave: I crack up at MamaDiva when she say church house or school house :rofl:

• MissTaken

MissTAKEN U R WRONG4THAT!
    by luVn_liFe… on Mar 29, 2013 at 12:30 pm
    ————
    The struggle is real LuVn! Any one of is could end up at Subway trying to barter asking for a $2 inch long :no:

Diva says:

So now Milky heauxing Milky I know yen want me to quit yo azz on Good Friday!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    no maam im not heauxing what had happened was…….. goes into the :kona: u dont have to quit me you can give me a :spank:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Goat your avi I like!
    ——–
    Where you at??…lol Thanks Cutie Pie!!

:newpost: on a man with crusty lips with an addiction :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

LiLo got down and seemingly dirty on the floor of a nightclub hours after her arrival. As for why she did it, according to a roughly-translated Brazilian website, Lindsay refused to take photos with people at the club and instead hid under the table like a 4-year-old petulant child

I wish I could POST THe PIC here Of this a.s.s.hole up under the TabLe O_o

@Luvn – I been there, done that! They had bugs, they had rats! :hahaha:

Milky says:

Diva says:

So now Milky heauxing Milky I know yen want me to quit yo azz on Good Friday!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    no maam im not heauxing what had happened was…….. goes into the u dont have to quit me you can give me a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    lies told on SR…some posters emailed me and sent a letter to Sandy :rofl:

• Afiya

I think this is great…he is such a humble Pope.

• Nakeya_j

What’s going on yall. We still in here?

• GTFOH