Amanda Davis Plans to Speak On DUI Arrest

Amanda Davis Arrest Despite a petition calling for her termination, Fox 5 plans to put news anchor Amanda Davis back on the air at 10 p.m. Thursday to give a “special statement” about her most recent DUI arrest.

According to Rodney Ho of the AJC, Davis, 56, has not been on the air since November 11 when she was involved in a wrong-way crash.

Davis has declined all interview requests since November, according to Ho. There is speculation that she may be announcing her retirement from Fox 5.

The former beat reporter has been with WAGA-TV since 1986 when it was a CBS affiliate.

Davis was driving northbound in the southbound lane of Piedmont Avenue around 12:20 a.m. November 11, when she crashed head on into a southbound vehicle.

The other driver was taken to Grady hospital with minor injuries. Both vehicles sustained front end damage. Davis was charged with DUI, failure to maintain her lane and reckless driving. It was Davis’ 2nd DUI arrest.

• News Anchor Amanda Davis Charged With DUI in Wrong-Way Crash
  • Mayor’s Special Events Director Resigns After DUI Arrest
  • Natina Reed lived in a motel 12 miles from where she was struck and killed by car
  • Bobby Brown Arrested for DUI (again)

32 Responses to “Amanda Davis Plans to Speak On DUI Arrest”

MsB2u says:

good morning everybody
      :waves:

FuturedocDonte says:

Ain’t that a bi…. So they didnt fire her and they are probably going to let her retire… With benefits :shocked: she must have something on somebody up there in the upper upper management :nono:

Poor Mandy :lol:

I left a long story downstairs for yall downstairs :lol:

MetroAtlMrs says:

I have missed her on Fox 5 news since her departure in November. Its unfortunate, but ppl ruin their own lives with unwise decisions.

Shout out to Milky :tea: got the girls out and ish :boobs:

Miany says:

@man….That’s Tina’s lil sister…which explains why she aint get fired…Yall know Beyonce and em got pull!!
      Seriously…I think this lady needs to have her license revoked and to be put into rehab. Second DUI??? Now what if she would’ve killed someone this time?

MetroAtlMrs says:

That mugshot is horrid BTW…

Ugh! Im on my phone and cant see Milky’s titts. Someone email em to me.

VDot says:

:rofl: at Tina Knowles. I really thought it was going to be her :lol:

Miany says:

@JENIE….I will say I have ALWAYS loved that girls dancing. That ‘body party’ video but, a few years ago she had some other video where she was in the catsuit….With the dancing Cici can tell all the R&B chicks to :bow:

Miany her dancing is the truth . com :trophy:

NaijaGal says:

:no: <====smh she's an asswipe for drinking and driving

Milky says:

@man oh now u want to see my tits? :angry:

Miany says:

guy who got fired after going viral when he :cuss: his first day on air…He got a lil’ gig corresponding on the red carpet for LIve with Kelly and Michael…It’s a one day job but, I feel like he’s gonna get some shine and get a new permanent gig.

libra80sbaby says:

This ole heffah be gettin WASTED. :coffee:
      :waves: GM ROSES!!

Anna says:

Miany says:

~~~~~~~
      He made his rounds yesterday. He was on “The Today Show” & “Extra”. He’ll be fine.

I need to do some work… :(

TTYL

:bye:

MsOnederful says:

I’m gone with the wind Scandalous…. :nun: I’m Scandalous

I’m gone with the wind Scandalous….. :nun: You say I’m broke I say I’m scandalous!!!!!! LLS Goood morning ROSES!!!!!

Milky says:

:wave: @libra

Just Looking says:

Who Said TINA KNOWLES. STEP FORWARD PLEASE.

:offtopic:

Quentin Groves of the Cleveland Browns (maybe not for very long) was arrested officially arrested for solicitation of a prostitute after a three-day sting took place by police in Ohio. There were at least 14 other people arrested in the sting.

Reports state that Groves allegedly responded to a sex-for-hire ad and he agreed to the payment that was to be exchanged before arriving at Homestead Guest Studios in Beachwood, Ohio.

Athletes tend to buy prostitutes because it’s cheaper than Red Bottoms shoes and LV Bags. :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

His axx went on letterman talm bout he tryna get on espn. Letterman told him to :stop:

Just Looking says:

libra80sbaby says:

This ole heffah be gettin WASTED.
      Reporting the news is a stressful job, sometimes after viewing reports I crave a shot of tequila. :koolaid:

FuturedocDonte says:

—–
      So he went on Craigslist? :no:

Just Looking says:

Not sure but he was keeping it gully Homestead Guest Studios….I think they have free breakfast there. :yes:

Miany says:

FuturedocDonte says:

His axx went on letterman talm bout he tryna get on espn. Letterman told him to
      ^^ :lol: He need to stop fpr real

:facepalm:
      They never ask for full payment up front or that bluntly….

Milky says:

All the hoes throwin the puscee at him and he out here soliciting prostitutes. :angry:

MsOnederful says:

Just Looking says:

libra80sbaby says:
      This ole heffah be gettin WASTED.

Waymen’t are you a reporter for a tv station sir or ma’am???? Let us find out…. :nun: Do that mama..or papa! ;) What station?

MissTaken says:

:karate: To whomever said Tina Knowles DUI. I hate you down to your gums. I ready for that mugshot :rofl: