Missiles stand ready

America is at war with North Korea. You kids may not realize this because the liberal media is largely controlled by the White House.

North Korea’s boy dictator, Kim Jong-Un, has been threatening Nuclear war strikes against the U.S. for months now. ABC News reports that the Pentagon is finally taking action.

“They have ratcheted up their bellicose, dangerous rhetoric and some of the actions they’ve taken over the last few weeks present a real and clear danger,” Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel said.

The Pentagon has responded to the immediate threat from the west by sending a missile defense system to Guam; and ABC News reports that U.S. warplanes, including fighter jets and F-22 stealth fighters, U-2 spy planes and an A-10 attack jet are already in South Korea. Soldiers stand ready to storm the border between North Korea and South Korea.

“Their super cruise capability, their stealth capability gives them the opportunity to go places no other aircraft can go,” Lt. Gen. Jan-Marc Jouas, deputy commander of the U.S. forces in South Korea, said of the F-22 stealth fighters.

ABC News reports that Jong-Un’s military is the fourth largest in the world with 1,700 planes, 800 ships and 4,000 tanks. “North Korea could no doubt inflict substantial damage if there was a surprise attack,” ABC News notes.

Meanwhile, unsuspecting Californians are going about their daily lives — watering their lawns and walking their poodles — as if war is not imminent just a few thousand miles from their shores.

Here’s what is likely to happen when the first bomb falls: power will be knocked out immediately; there will be no cell phone signals, meaning no access to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. There will be widespread looting (which the media will conveniently ignore except in the black areas). Grocery store shelves will be stripped bare; clean water will be scarce. Bottled water will be rationed. Hospitals will run on generators, etc.

A nuclear attack will be 100xs worse than the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

65 Responses to “AMERICA ON HIGH ALERT: U.S. Troops Stand ‘Poised to Respond’ at North Korea Border”

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Let us pray :pray:

:cry:

kingstonn says:

:blink:
    *books flight back to my island*

AlluringlySweet says:

I read where ezperts say he doesn’t have the capability to fire cross continentaly (sp). He can only hit as far as Guam.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

OAN, perhaps the WHITE HOUSE isnt releasing POA bc the WHITE HOUSE is aware that our ENEMIES also watch OUR NEWS stations.

Like seriously, we need to know SOMETHINGS, but NOT everything, bc really, people talk too damn much on a daily basis and cause us more harm than good. ya feel me?

AlluringlySweet says:

*experts…..typing on phone.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

milky ifn you dont get outa here with that gravi!! smh and lol

ya boy was straight SER-VING i tell ya ;)

:nono: I do not underestimate this nutcase one bit. The media be lying their azzes off. He might just have something that can reach our borders. Wake up people :tea:

NaijaGal says:

whatever happens, happens :shrug:

JENIE :hug:

BOOT :hug: for when you come in here

MILKY :kiss:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Jenie and Milky :waves:

Good Morning Ya’ll

Happy Baby Friday!!!

that_VA_thickchick says:

Naija :hi:

FuturedocDonte says:

Kim Jun Un will try to prove himself. He won’t strike at us but he will strike to the south. Then that’s all she wrote. :crying:

Bootcampgirl says:

whatever happens, happens
    :cosign:
    Honestly, if anything were to happen, what could we really do about it :shrug:

San says:

:hi: MissTaken and um I’ll read this later when I wake up :ashamed:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Va :waves:
    Did you also think that a firefighter was behind those arsons’?

that_VA_thickchick says:

FuturedocDonte says:

Don’t worry, Dennis Rodman will be able to talk him out of making any hasty decisions. :rolleyes:

lovezoe says:

They should have been taken that fool out.

that_VA_thickchick says:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Va
    Did you also think that a firefighter was behind those arsons’?
    _________
    I hadn’t considered it. But not suprised. After so many episodes of CSI, Law and Order, and Body of Proof I’ve learned not to put anything past anyone.

khandi25 says:

This is so crazy, but North Korea has been threatening the world for how long.. :violin: The US just to send one bomb and be done with them… Enough already…..

NaijaGal says:

VA THICK’UMS :hi:

Good morning people!

lovezoe says:

We talking about the ES fires (I’m nosy). I had a small feeling it was a firefighter or someone with something to gain. Crazy it went on for so long. I am just glad no one was hurt. He confessed though.

Bootcampgirl says:

Yes @Love, did he confess? I heard that his girl has a PD and he has a paid lawyer…

Bootcampgirl says:

I knew it had to be someone involved with the fire dept., ain’t no way a lay person could commit over 70+ arsons’ and keep getting away with it…

bnatural says:

——————

It was insane….they were happening so frequently. Seemed like every few days they were reporting a new arson on the Eastern Shore….can’t believe it was a firefighter…. SMH

Morning folks….we have some VA folks in the house I see :waves:

lovezoe says:

Boot- The police said he confessed and she was the driver. Crazy. Like why would you do that? My main thought it was a developer or something, then it went to someone knowledgeable about fires.

MsB2u says:

Good Morning everybody
    :waves:hopefully Obama get this stuff under control

that_VA_thickchick says:

bnatural says:

——————

Morning folks….we have some VA folks in the house I see
    _________
    :yahoo:

What was the motive, have they said?

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey bnat :danban1:
    Not in VA but, close enough, DE…

Sandra Did you see my tweet about the pregnant woman last night??

lovezoe says:

bnatural- They said it was around 80 since November and he did a majority of them. I am sure a few were copycat. I bet no one will get that 25k reward money eithr.

Bootcampgirl says:

@Love, who saw the van leaving, they are not in the running for the reward?

bnatural says:

——————

Of course not…. they will find a loophole….hey Bootcamp :hi: …Bedazzled what tweet?

A lady who was eight months pregnant was tased by some dumba** cop.

lovezoe says:

Bootcamp- The cops had surveillance, but why did they have it? Had to be a reason, right? It was just so weird. I wonder if more charges other than arson be added. Charge them fools with attempted murder for endangering real firefighters lives.

MissTaken says:

:cry: Screaming like a Michael Jackson (an Asian white woman with a lacefront) SOMEBODY GO TO THE STORE BUY ALL THE BATTERIES, BREAD AND MILK.
    On a serious not North Korea has been threatening to release weapons for years. One day I think they will :cuss:

lovezoe says:

Why is Dunkin Donuts releasing a glazed donut egg sammich?!

Chile if I could just be in my bed right now butt nakid getting some good sleep :no: but instead I have to be here at work :sad:

lovezoe says:

Why is Dunkin Donuts releasing a glazed donut egg sammich?!

Yuck :no:

MissTaken says:

San you ain’t trying to read about dying before you had your morning :coffee:

Miany says:

:waves: lovezoe, Bedazzled, Bootcamp, that_Va, MsB2u, bnatural, Naija, khandi, San, FutureDoc, Jenie, SugarPie, Milky, Alluringly, MsLolo, Kingstonn

Look,

This is what this is.. he’s trying to show everyone that he’s some badass and maybe trying to get paid out of it too. Most he can do is hit Japan, S. Korea, and Guam with his missiles. If they do in fact have “NEW CLEAR” ( :lol: ) weapons, WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT given the country’s technology span, but who knows, It will affect the west coast and all of the Pacific islands. He does have enough fire power to level a small town, BUT I doubt he has the nucs.

MissTaken says:

lovezoe says:
    Why is Dunkin Donuts releasing a glazed donut egg sammich?!
    Cause Rick Ross deserves a breakfast appretizer too? :shrugs:

lovezoe says:

Why is Dunkin Donuts releasing a glazed donut egg sammich?!
    ———
    Breakfast edition of the Luther Burger. :popcorn:

And they wonder why Americans are so fat… I guess it’s self controll, but some people have food addictions too :lol: if it wasnt for me cringing at the thought of me being sloppy, I’d be 500 lbs right now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE food. :lol:

NaijaGal says:

MIANY :waves:

MissTaken says:

*appetizer *

Cubarican says:

But I love how the White House sent stealth bombers over there and dropped fake bombs/amunition etc. How gansta is that?? Like really you don’t want this. :obama:

lovezoe says:

So I will admit I like Beyonce, but some people… There is a certain blogger who is such a die hard STAN STAN it’s sad. If people don’t like something Beyonce does, they are dragged by her and her friends. She going all off on Twitter for a one-minute Pepsi commerical. Hilarious.

Miany says:

Don’t you hate when a co-worker (in your same pay grade) comes over and starts giving you ‘helpful advice’ about a redundant azz job your azz been working for the past few years now….like…. ‘I know i’m not your boss but…’ :stop: if you know you aint my bozz then why theee heyull is u bout to open ur mouth and tell me some bossly azz shii right now :mad:
    *end rant*

AlluringlySweet says:

The so-called experts doesn’t know what he has. No one has been in North Korea to examine his nuclear warheads or missile capabilities. They’re guessing – or hoping that people don’t panic. Why do you think the Pentagon is sending everything they have to Guam and South Korea?

Apparition says:

They would have been taken care of if someone would step up and take responsibility for the millions of people that live in squalor that would then be without any government or aid. You don’t threaten the only country to actually use nukes with high powered slingshots. Plus the U.S. would not be alone. Them niggas gonna get jumped.

LittleBigMouth says:

Is there even a reason why he wants to attack America or is this something to check off his bucket list? I’ve been wondering why no one was taking his threats seriously. The media for the past month seemed to not be giving info about it and when they did it was in 5 second blurbs.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Who cares whether enemies watch the news or not? The top priority for the White House should be to make sure Americans are prepared for war. Trust me, Obama will be safe underground when the bombs start falling. It’s every man, woman and child for themselves. :coffee:

@ Bedazzled: no, I must have missed it.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

A lady who was eight months pregnant was tased by some dumba** cop.

Maybe her belly looked like Kim Kardashian’s and he didn’t know she was pregnant. :shrug:

Good morning :waves:
    Kingstonn
    Cubarican
    Miany
    Bedazzled
    B2u, and all my lurkers :waves:

Miapluck says:

Considering N. Korea is said to be one of the few countries left without being under the “world’s banking system”, sounds like the same ole’ song…Somebody doing ole USA wrong…Those that have eyes to see…

PAHairston says:

Good morning all, America has been spared a long time, I wonder how long our luck or blessings will last. Like Redeemed, I cant say that it is close to the end of time cause folks been looking to the heavens for Jesus to return ever since He left and nobody knows the day nor hr. (Ain’t it amazing what we believe in?) As for N Korea, never under estimate any male leader, especially one that is only 29 yrs old. Let us pray that men will never, ever, ever drop another nuclear bomb. Lord have mercy on us all if it ever happens again. IMO it shouldn’t have happened the first time. Even Einstein, who invented nuclear fusion, knew this. Men, can’t find their own ass with both hands and a flash light. Peace.

But why nobody is saying that :shrugs:

3halos says:

Morning beautiful roses, gotta grab my coffee before I can start talking mess but just saying hello to everyone. Have a fab day!