Anatomy of a Lie: Boston Bombing Suspect was Unarmed

Boston Bomber Suspect was Unarmed

According to the Huffington Post, two U.S. officials confirmed to the Associated Press that 19-year-old Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed when he was found hiding in a boat on Friday, April 19. No gun was found in the boat, according to the AP.

This contradicts the blatant lies told by Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis, who said his officers and SWAT team members “exchanged gunfire” with the suspect. Davis’ exact words were:

“Over the course of the next hour or so we exchanged gunfire with the suspect, who was inside the boat, and ultimately the hostage rescue team of the F.B.I. made an entry into the boat and removed the suspect, who was still alive.”

He was wrong on both counts; there was no gunfire exchanged and the FBI did not enter the boat or remove the suspect.

A photo taken by a CBS cameraman during the standoff clearly shows Tsarnaev exiting the boat under his own power.

Boston Bomber Suspect was Unarmed

Within minutes, the suspect was bleeding from a mysterious neck wound and had to be fitted with an oxygen non-rebreather mask. Within an hour he was in a hospital ICU, hooked up to a ventilator, fighting for his life and unable to speak.

Observers speculate that the “exchanged gunfire” story was concocted in order to deny Tsarnaev, a naturalized American, his Constitutional rights to remain silent. The FBI did not read Tsarnaev his Miranda rights until 3 days after he was captured.

Since we don’t know any of the pertinent details beyond the lies we’ve already been told by the government-run media, we must rely on what we heard that night.

Thousands of Americans, listening in on Boston police radio transmissions on online scanners, did not hear a single mention of Tsarnaev exchanging gunfire with police or possessing a gun. Thank God it is legal to listen to police scanners or we never would have known the truth.

The gunfire that neighborhood residents heard that night was came from the police, not the suspect. They were ordered (by President Obama?) to take the suspect alive.

The teenager’s wounds were inflicted the night before, during a gun battle with police that left his brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, dead.

If a police chief can stand before millions of Americans and tell blatant lies, what are we to believe about the tragedies in Boston that preceded Tsarnaev’s capture?

And what about the government declaring Martial law on Boston that day?

Boston Bomber Suspect was Unarmed

Boston Bomber Suspect was Unarmed

9,000 boots on the ground in a day-long search during which frightened Bostonians were ordered out of their homes at gunpoint — could not find a skinny kid hiding in a boat 2 blocks away?

If we can’t believe the government to tell us the truth, and we certainly can’t believe the government-run media (CNN), who are we to believe?

During the chaotic hours following the capture of the Boston bomber, National guardsmen and military veterans took to message boards to reassure the public that they would never obey orders to turn on Americans. But 9,000 of them did just that in Boston on April 19.

If you don’t think you will ever see army tanks rolling down your quiet suburban street, or soldiers pointing guns in your face, you are sadly mistaken. If it happened in Boston, it can happen anywhere.

Boston Bomber Suspect was Unarmed

• Michelle Obama Comforted Boston Bombing Victims
  • Did Barack Obama turn Boston into a police state to make a point to the world?
  • Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Captured Alive
  • CNN Fumbles the Ball Again

189 Responses to “Anatomy of a Lie: Boston Bombing Suspect was Unarmed”

Just Looking says:

You are all over it Ms. Sandra :applause:

LaceJagger says:

Stevie Wonder can see these boys were framed. Another patsy framed by the good old American government

libra80sbaby says:

These boys didn’t do this chit…this was a Martial Law test. Point. Blank. Period. :coffee:

:no:

Since we don’t know any of the pertinent details..

:yawn:

But they used drones and shot at innovent people goin after Chris Dorner.

MsB2u says:

THIS STORY IS GETTING UGLIER AND UGLIER

I’m a pull a Caramel and twirl in, say something, and twirl out.

Holla

:nun:

NaijaGal says:

people all up in an uproar cause they did this to some white boys…whatev…get’em by any means necessary

Such A F'n Lady says:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, those two didn’t act alone and the masterminds behind it all are sitting back and taking notes. :coffee:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Oh yeah, mornin’ all! :waves:

FuturedocDonte says:

——
      Even though there were lies told on behalf of the government, ill remind y’all that they got into a gun fight with the police, throwing grenades and IEDs and shait. Hell he ran over his own brother… Did they do it? Yes. Did the government exasperate details to get the American mind off North Korea? :yes: think about it. North Korea aint been in the news since none of this ish started :nono:

Big bro didnt seem too bright.

ArabianNights says:

Back to lurk mode.

the whole north Korea stuff wasnt worth talkin bout anyway. They doin the same chit they been doin. :shrugs:

@Arabian
      “Framed? Why? Because they are white (Russian)? I bet if they were Raheem or Al-Jabar there would be no assumption of innocence. No conspiracy theories. Is it that hard to believe there are bad people in the world? The conspiracy theories are sickening. Does the government do some deep sh*t we don’t know about, of course, but seriously?? This. Where do you people get this crap. If you’re so afraid of the US, move. If the US, is so horrible, MOVE. I for one, am proud to live where I do. I be afforded the rights that I have. Everybody always got some ish to complain about. You have the power over you to not be in a situation that you find to be less than ideal.

Back to lurk mode.
      ________
      :claps:
      A lot of these folks just wanna feel “smart” at the end of the day.

VDot says:

_______________________________________

:yes: They were moving like they guilty as fugg. I believe they did it, but like Lady said, they were not the masterminds :coffee:

JD says:

If I was their parents, I would demand to see proof that these kids did it. I want to see the video of the young man placing the bomb down. I want to hear him say they did it. All this “he said, she said” business is for the birds and the Gov isn’t even trying anymore to make things look “real”. Fake terrorist attacks including 9/11 have been happening way too long as they try to establish a New World Order…ok I am done.

ARABIAN – :fistbump: ion know you but let’s share a drink :cheers:

ArabianNights says:

Back to lurk mode.
      :applause:

:cosign:

:yes:

goat76 says:

Framed??? Framed how? They are on tape planting bombs at a race? Y’all watch too much TV. So who killed the MIT police? Who had the shoot out that Friday night? Who was throwing home made bombs out the window during police chase?

I can care less that he was unarmed when he was arrested

MissTaken says:

Omar and Snoop from The Wire did it :kona:

libra80sbaby says:

Arabian….everybody is ENTITLED to their opinion cause as you said this here is America so ummm yeah _/ <—- There you go

anyone who thinks these boys acted alone is a fool :coffee: something is NOT RIGHT with this situation RIGHT HERE.

Omar and Snoop from The Wire did
      =========================
      Omar is a good bad guy but that Snoop has no soul :lol:

JD says:

———————————-
      :applause: :cosign:

libra80sbaby says:

I don’t knock President Obama for trying to prove to the world that he’s no punk. But using the media to lie to the American people and declaring Martial law on citizens is too much. :no:

MissTaken says:

Libra let me get that _/. Folks :shotsfired: early up in hur today. :popcorn:

NaijaGal says:

how dare you have an opinion on my opionion :mad: folks stay cracking me up on this board :rofl: :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

A lot of these folks just wanna feel “smart” at the end of the day.
      ———————————-
      Man.. :stop: you have a FEMALE gravi but you are a MAN….your words have zero relevance on this here topic :coffee:

There is a higher up in Russia somewhere, chilling in the basement laughing at they azzez while plotting his next attack…

:nun: <—NOW TWIRL ON THAT

The internet is a breeding ground for idiots…
      :facepalm:

libra80sbaby says:

Naija laugh now but you’ll be crying later when that Martial Law hits your town. :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

Everything that you just wrote is what the police told us. The same police who said they exchanged gunfire with the suspect who didn’t even have a gun. How do we know the police didn’t run over his brother? Where is the evidence of the explosions from the thrown grenades? Shouldn’t we have seen pictures of the damage in the streets? :shrug:

libra80sbaby says:

The internet is a breeding ground for idiots
      ——————————————
      And yet you are here on this here internet so ummm yeah :coffee:

@LIBRA
      “A lot of these folks just wanna feel “smart” at the end of the day.
      ———————————-
      Man..:stop: you have a FEMALE gravi but you are a MAN….your words have zero relevance on this here topic ”
      _______
      :blink: So a man would want another man in theor gravie?

Man shut up before I get them aliens the government hiding to get u. I know u believe in those too.

—————————————-
      THANK YOU SANDRA!!! :applause:

FuturedocDonte says:

Exactly what Obama wanted. I like the way you’re connecting the dots. :tea:

@LiBRa
      “The internet is a breeding ground for idiots
      ——————————————
      And yet you are here on this here internet so ummm yeah ”
      Yeah. Gettin harder and harder to find sites that idiots like u havent infiltrated.

NaijaGal says:

LIBRA – I do stay laughing…I won’t be crying…why would I cry? for what? so tell me what you’re gonna do when this so called Martial Law goes into affect? or are you going to stop it and if so how?

goat76 says:

Y’all watch too many youtube videos…lol

A guy was filming the shoot-out Friday night from his bedroom. Shows them taking cover and firing back at police.

libra80sbaby says:

@Man ….dude you too shame to even put up your REAL gravi on Fridays so I will never take anything you say seriously. Gone on

VDot says:

So citizens are in on it too? They saw/heard the gunfire. And I’m pretty sure the gun fights/gernades were heard over the scanners that are legal to listen to right? :coffee:

libra80sbaby says:

Naija – there is nothing I CAN do, but I refuse to be sheep and just believe everything I see in the media. When it happens, I will not be shocked. It has been in the works for years

libra80sbaby says:

Exactly. I bet the people of Boston didn’t think they would ever be under Martial law. If it happened to them, it can happen to any of us for any reason.

by libra80sbaby on Apr 25, 2013 at 9:58 am
      ________
      :huh: U a lil too involved with these gravies.

Try hard to give “reality” a try. Its not half bad if u give it a go.

:offtopic:

I can remember him telling me once when I was a boy that, “one day, government will be taxing the air we breathe,” in that deep, sarcastic voice he would save for special occasions, like filing taxes.

Dad nearly had it right, but instead of taxing the air we breathe, it’s the CO2 we exhale.

Fast forward to 2013 to Maryland’s new “rain tax,” which is a tax on property owners having impervious surfaces preventing rainwater from seeping into the ground.

The rate of tax is based on the calculated amount of rain that flows off of private homes, driveways, sidewalks and other impermeable surfaces. As usual, the law only applies to private property and exempts state and federally owned surfaces.

NaijaGal says:

and seriously I’m not here to debate anybody, I just find it hilarious that folks are always up in arms about folks giving their opinion about chit and get butthurt when people don’t agree…with the exception of rare moments that’s all we do here is give our opinions

VDot says:

And what about the man who was car jacked? He’s in on the conspiracy too?

by libra80sbaby on Apr 25, 2013 at 10:00 am
      So all this to say u wont be shocked? :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

You mean Man isn’t handsome or balding?

MissTaken says:

Stands in the middle of the blog arms outstretched with my Eddie Longvtouoee on :nun:
      Altar call for the post.. Don’t make me call Redeemed!!!!

leapyr~baby! says:

Pickachu Tran says:

anyone who thinks these boys acted alone is a fool something is NOT RIGHT with this situation RIGHT HERE.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I logged in JUST to :cosign: this here! It saddens me how some people honestly believe everything the government puts before them. Like, open your fuggin EYES!! Fugg a you tube video, the chit’s playing out right before our eyes-on the news!

:blink: the heyul shyt done went left over some damn opinions..

*THROWS HOLY WATER ON THE BLOG*

libra80sbaby says:

You mean Man isn’t handsome or balding?

by Sandra Rose on Apr 25, 2013 at 10:02 am
      :huh:
      Im not balding. My hairline receded a lil, but Im not balding.

VDot says:

________________________________

I’m interested to know too :waiting:

There are a thousand and one things to fear. I try my hardest not to fear anyone/thing but good (it’s a struggle), but Martial Law is not on my list at all.

=============================
      so are you going back to England? I don’t think they’re under martial law…I’m trying to understand why if you are so pressed about it what you plan on doing

libra80sbaby says:

I logged in JUST to this here! It saddens me how some people honestly believe everything the government puts before them. Like, open your fuggin EYES!! Fugg a you tube video, the chit’s playing out right before our eyes-on the news!
      ——————–
      :cosign:

:newpost: FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD

:bounce:

@LIBRA
      “Man — continue to be sheep and gone on. Ignorance aint bliss, it’s just IGNORANCE.

by libra80sbaby on Apr 25, 2013 at 10:04 am
      _______
      Yeah… Im “ignorant” and you are soooo “smart” because you wont be “shocked.”

bnatural says:

FuturedocDonte says:

——
      Even though there were lies told on behalf of the government, ill remind y’all that they got into a gun fight with the police, throwing grenades and IEDs and shait. Hell he ran over his own brother… Did they do it? Yes. Did the government exasperate details to get the American mind off North Korea? think about it. North Korea aint been in the news since none of this ish started
      —————————-

:claps: I told my mom to look out for new laws that will continue to strip continue to strip away our personal freedoms and privacy because of this attack….we shall see…

Morning folks :waves:

MissTaken says:

You mean Man isn’t handsome or balding?
      by Sandra Rose on Apr 25, 2013 at 10:02 am
      ——–
      :hugs: Ma’am can I come sit with you? The shade under your tree is nice

libra80sbaby says:

You mean Man isn’t handsome or balding?
      —————————————
      balding – probably
      handsome – Hell to the NALL :coffee:

Miany says:

@ MISS TAKEN…. I wanted to tell you good morning… and also you aint shii (don’t ask why, just know you wrote some shii I read that reaffirmed the notion that you aint shii) :hug: I kinda love the aint shii part of you tho.

goat76 says:

Exactly why would the government want cities, states, the whole country under martial law?

NaijaGal says:

who the fcuk said folks believe the government blindly…just because I choose not to get caught up in all these conspiracy theories and see them as bullchit doesn’t mean I’m some starry eyed child or as some of you like to say “sheep”…I just choose to live and enjoy my life while I’m here…sorry I’m not about to look over my shoulders every 2 seconds :shrug:

You mean Man isn’t handsome or balding?
      —————————————
      balding – probably
      handsome – Hell to the NALL

by libra80sbaby on Apr 25, 2013 at 10:06 am
      _______
      I thought u said the graice wasnt me. So if that isnt me, how u know Im not handsome? :think:

MissTaken says:

——-
      :hahaha: WHY did I read this in Macho Man Randy Savage voice?! whatcha gonna do when martial law runs wild over you?! :angry: Pulls of muscle man shirt

:nun: <–*enters like Sigourney Weaver in GhostBusters

capricorn83 says:

Good morning to the conspiracy theorists, non-conspiracy theorists, and those of us who just want a :newpost:

:deadhorse:

7_7_7_93_11 says:

This entire incident is part of a bigger picture. The FBI were in contact with these two boys for the last few years. Why? Because they are being used as muses to promote a much bigger agenda. It’s no way those two boys just woke up one morning and decided to plant bombs at the marathon. They shot that boy in the neck so he COULDN’T tell the truth. They don’t WANT him to be able to tell the story of what REALLY is. This whole Boston marathon bomb incident with the National Guard rummaging through innocent people’s homes is just an excuse to enact some new law to allow the government entry to our homes and private lives without merit. They’ll tie it to some sort of homeland security issue, and Americans will buy into it and allow it because we are so busy watching the reunion of the Housewives franchises that we ignore the obvious going on around us.

Scrappy is free, Scrappy is free, Scrappy is free :woot: :yahoo: :partyhat:

7779311 :applause:

capricorn83 says:

:facepalm:

@LIBRA
      “@Man…tomorrow is Real Gravi Friday. Post your real pic and let it speak for itself if you handsome. (you won’t tho)

by libra80sbaby on Apr 25, 2013 at 10:09 am”
      ________
      :huh:
      Its BEEN up. You know what, show the government you are smarter than them and post an azz shot for ur Gravie.

Tell em they can kiss ur azz. :eek:

Miany says:

^^ NO SHADE…I’m just tryna learn…..what were the FBI talking to the brothers about for the past two years? I personally wont be used as anyone’s pawn. If they (FBI) start calling me with the fuggery I’m gonna wake up one morning and quietly exit the country :kona: <~~~~~jus like the emote

Tainted_Love says:

@7779311 :consign:

Hey fam!

spiceykay says:

I thought the police fired fake stuff at him.

MsB2u says:

Pickachu Tran says:

:blink: the heyul shyt done went left over some damn opinions..

*THROWS HOLY WATER ON THE BLOG*
      ————————————————–
      :cosign:

Anna says:

7_7_7_93_11 says:

~~~
      It was first reported the wound to the neck, was self inflicted. He may not be able to talk, but he can print. :lol:

goat76 says:

So what should we do since y’all have uncovered this plot by the Government? I mean as people of this country, what should we be doing to combat our Government from doing these things?

Milky says:

:nun: sandraroseblog heysus please forgive them. They cant help it, not shaitness runs through their veins.

libra80sbaby says:

Man :nono: my azz too big for that lil gravi square. :coffee:

*sight

:preach: :applause:

NaijaGal says:

A woman has filed a paternity suit claiming that the very-married rapper Layzie Bone of Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony is the father of her one-and-a-half year old child. The plaintiff told TMZ that she filed the suit in October of 2012 and Layzie Bone hasn’t responded at all!

And since his Layzie self has not responded to the suit, the court could potentially enter a default judgement and declare him the father! SMH. Either way, it’s best he AND his wife make a decision about how their going to handle this situation because penalties and fines are continuing to mount!
      =====================
      they should’ve gone on Maury, free trip and a chance for him to rap

Milky says:

@man :facepalm:

————————
      I’m not gonna live in fear :no:

sassyshe says:

:waves: morning all

Call me crazy but if this was a show and tell to the American public and world about what our military is capable of if the American people need to be protected I applaud. Shoot we spend billions of our tax dollars to have our boys fight wars that half the time we have no business in so its about time to see what they can do on the homefront. When it comes to our home turf we are always on the defensive time to show we can also be on the offensive

MissTaken says:

@ MISS TAKEN…. I wanted to tell you good morning… and also you aint shii (don’t ask why, just know you wrote some shii I read that reaffirmed the notion that you aint shii) I kinda love the aint shii part of you tho.
      by Miany on Apr 25, 2013 at 10:08 am
      ———
      :hugs: which one was it? I font so much i can’t keep up with my own foolishness :yea:

________
      Not a gat dayum thang.

7_7_7_93_11 says:

^^ NO SHADE…I’m just tryna learn…..what were the FBI talking to the brothers about for the past two years? I personally wont be used as anyone’s pawn. If they (FBI) start calling me with the fuggery I’m gonna wake up one morning and quietly exit the country <~~~~~jus like the emote

@Mainy, no shade taken hun
      But think about it for a minute…if the FBI is in contact with you more than one time and over the course of a few years, you are NOT a threat. If the FBI considers you a threat they are all over your whereabouts, your IP address, they set up shop outside your home, they bug your phones, they do whatever they deem necessary to find out about who YOU are and exactly what it is you do day in and day out. This was no accident.

69 says:

All this bickering over opinions and anecdotal evidence, when none of us truly know anything about this whole situation :nono:

========
      BUT, this is why SR is theeeee ONLY social network I participate in. Hmmmp
      <—-Don't Want NOBODY knowing what zzzz fuggg I'm doing :shrug:

I GOT A WHOLE LOTTA OPINION ON SOCIAL MEDIA, but that's a convo for another time IMB :tea:

MissTaken says:

Is that new :yes: OMG is that a shade emote on the low

PERFECTO says:

“Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see”
      (FACTS)!

Milky

:shocked:
      :tape:

Hey :hi:

How are the grandbabies cookin in there? That gal sat her azz down somewhere yet?

@LIBRA
      ““They” been watching these boys for years so they could use them as scapegoats to do a Martial Law test run. There is NOTHING I can do to stop what is happening. Social networking sites were created to make us feel comfortable with telling our whereabouts, what we do, when we do it, etc. This is only the beginning of what is to come. Our rights, freedoms, and privacy are being stripped away from us right before our eyes. They are not even TRYING to hide the agenda anymore because they know folks are sheep and as long as they can distract you with BS, you will miss what is hidden in plain site. I cling to my faith and pray me and my family will be safe. That’s all I can do.”
      _________

Its like you’re preaching or something.

So you are deathly afraid of these “rights” being taken from us? And then what? Freedom made The US the richest and most powerful country in the world.

So youre saying the government doesnt like being rich and powerful?

Kynedy L says:

Martial Law isn’t a joke. i have people in B-More and yes they were scared ****less. I went thru it after Katrina for ab a year…those automatics aren’t as pretty in person. But yea keep thinking they (govt) won’t. tisk tisk tisk old woman style

Living In The Last Days, I always say that! Sad!!! Sad!!! Sad!!!! :tea:

Man…just hush. You missed the WHOLE point. Just…bye

that_VA_thickchick says:

________
      Not a gat dayum thang.
      ————–
      What you mean?? These people have uncovered a conspiracy plotted by the US Government. I’m sure they already have a solution.

7779311 :rofl: #lovethename
      =============
      Yall too serious in here for me right now. :nun:

In one of my marketing classes, our Professor had us watch a very good video I think everyone should watch. Even though most of the things in the video I was already aware of, a lot of folks was shocked at the information :shock:
      I went ahead and ordered my own copy of the movie from amazon. The DOCUMENTARY is on DVD. It’s calle (Shadow Government) I advise everyone to watch this documentary. :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

Jenie..I think I have seen that. Great information!!

69 says:

Tami

We’ve been living in the last days since The Resurrection of Jesus. The is the longest running finale in recorded history. :hahaha:

that_VA_thickchick says:

________
      Not a gat dayum thang.
      ————–
      _________

Miany says:

@Mainy, no shade taken hun
      ^^I know how they investigate folk. I’m tryna determine WHAT these individuals did to warrant the scrutiny. There’s no way these two were just being normal when they popped up on the FBI radar.

Milky says:

:hi: va grandgirls are still baking. And no that gurl is not sittin her azz down. :cuss:

These conspiracy people are taking over. Its like their is mass paranoia or something.

I wonder when did this deep distrust of everything the government says began. :think:

libra80sbaby says:

Jenie..I think I have seen that. Great information!!
      _________________________

Girl I think technology is the mark of the beast !!!! IMO ya know :coffee:

Betamax82 says:

:nun:

Nakeya_j says:

@VA :hug: I hate your gravi :hahaha:

All I’m going to say is open your eyes :tea: and stay covered in prayer !!!

Kynedy L says:

If the FBI calls me once im out!! I now know i have less than 5 years to live. Only.illegal ish i do is smoke a bleezy before bed and drive on a suspended license. They have no need for my bottom feeder assets!!!!

Oprahs Bunion says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign: That’s why you my dawg Naijgal!! I :heart: everything you say! We hea boo! :kiss:

@LIBRA
      “Man…just hush. You missed the WHOLE point. Just…bye

by libra80sbaby on Apr 25, 2013 at 10:26 am
      _______

If its so simple, it should be easy to explain. We want control of the people … to become poor like communist nations? Again, what is the point of this?

Tami

=================================
      if that ain’t the truth :lol: if this situation is the last days think how the kids getting raped in front of their parents or husbands getting beheaded in front of their wives after the wives have been raped feel

69 says:

I wonder when did this deep distrust of everything the government says began. :thinking:
      When Sandra’s favorite president and Ace-Boon-Coon’s administration admitted they knew about 9/11 before it happened. Chit hasn’t been right since. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

BUNION :kiss: my e-love, they stop whipping you yet?

:waves: Beta, you gotta say who you are when you use that emo :hahaha:
      Jenny :hug:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      smh. Really if the goverment is so bad (like someone in here already said) then you can leave…freely. These conspiracy people are a tad bit touched IMO. If yall arleady know what the goverment is doing and can figure it out all quick, why don’t yall go and be the goverment. Just take over all of stone mountian. Over throw them and do better. I love how they can “uncover” all the things the goverment is doing but have no clue on anything else. Chile please. Boo and bye.

libra80sbaby says:

@Man I wish I could be a fly on the wall at your house when the gubment come and drag you up outta there in accordance with Martial Law. You will remember me and this here SR blog day. :rules:

Miany says:

The thing is they been watching us for a minute.. cameras everywhere, gps on everything and EVERYONE is carrying a cell phone these days. Media has always distorted the facts sooooo…
      The way I see it, I’m not really tryna kill no one sooooo I ain’t trippin off the government watching me.
      As far as I’m concerned, the govt does what they feel is necessary. Many times these ‘necessary’ decisions are against my best interest but, I can’t stop em so I just gotta roll with the punches.

Nakeya_j says:

@VA I hate your gravi
      ________
      KEYA :happy:

you’re welcome! :yes:

caribcanadian says:

=======

This! More and more people are becoming aware. Knowledge is power. Remove the blinders and use your critical thinking abilities. The whole scenario makes no sense the way main stream media is putting the story out. If your government can lie to you once, you can be sure they’ve done so in the past and will continue to pull the wool over eyes until YOU decide to go looking for yourselves. The future does not look bright based on my knowledge of what is happening in the world as a whole.

Kynedy L says:

Im with you @jenie. Technology is the easiest thing to force on everyone. They make sure you have a govt phone or computer if you can’t afford your own…now lets keep an eye out for the one eyed anti christ

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LIBRA
      “Man…just hush. You missed the WHOLE point. Just…bye
      by libra80sbaby on Apr 25, 2013 at 10:26 am
      _______

Hell you seem like a simple dude, but its hard as hell to read ya azz :tea: I’m just saying :shrugs: so what is your point?

MissTaken says:

Tami
      by 69 on Apr 25, 2013 at 10:29 am
      ————
      :hahaha: Haven’t we tho? We been getting ready to be caught up the raptur for decades now :nun: <— all of us caught up on 4/25/2013 It's finally here

Folks need to be more worried about ______.

:rofl: I am kidding here, so if’n you really care, ‘don’t font me’, but if’n you silly like me right now. Chamone! :lol:

@LIBRA
      ________
      so u can say u were “smart” and say “I told you so.”
      Thats the real objective of these conspiracies.

It gives the person a feeling lg being “knowledgable.”

It serves no logical purpose for all this actions to control people when it is proven historically to make countries weaker and less powerful. Not an opinion, a fact. :shrugs:

MSVALLDAY says:

ArabianNights says:

Back to lurk mode.
      ________________________________________________________________

So the pics with them walking around at the race with those backpacks are not real? The pics of them casually walking away from the bombs like ain’t shyt happen ain’t real? Come on people! I can’t with this today. What difference does it make if he got shot by accident? Tell that to that mother that lost her 8 year old son to these two fools. Do you think she cares that he got one to many shots by accident? Shoot he’s still alive and her son is gone! I’m so done with this crap. Now we have sympathy for these clowns that feel they can come here and just kill our families. Do I think what the government did was necessary Yes! These fools have bombs and there is no telling when they are going to set them off. They saved lives that day people!!!!

Miany says:

Kynedy L says:
      ^^ see we like right on the same page… They have NO REASON to call me cuz I aint tryna kill shii… When folk get to dying the govt is no longer concerned with the :blunt: I’m passing to you. Or the (non) license you riding on (take care of that when you can cuz I dont want you jammed up)

libra80sbaby says:

Nakeya – what I look like going up in the white house, senate tellin them what they already know? I am dispensable to these folk. They wouldn’t think twice about knockin my ass off. They just bombed a city and killed innocent folks to get their agenda accomplished. :wtf: do they care about me?! No matter where I move to, the world’s agenda is the same. To control the money, and the people. There is NO WHERE you can hide. Chile Boo #Sheep

Friends in other countries CHECK :tea:

VDot says:

I believe in conspiracy theories.

Roswell Aliens…JFK…MLK….Clinton’s body count… OJ was set up +

I beleive the government doesn’t give us all information on things and covers up some things. We already know Big Brother is tracking every day. I just refuse to live in fear. I’m not doing anything that I should be worried about. If you wanna get me for :hump: or :blunt: oh well.
      _____________________________________________

^^^^^ :rofl: Exactly.

Kynedy L says:

_________________________

Yep :tea: everything will be digital eventually. Everywhere you go, you will be tracked :tea: from the cars, television, something in your home, tablets, pc, I could go on, has a way of tracking you. There will be no privacy :tea: smart phones, smart cars, smart tv’s, droid this , I phone that, digital digital digital :tea:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Friends in other countries CHECK
      __________________________

(Check) :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      Yup. And really, why would the goverment tell everyone everything? Who moves like that?! SO yall just want the countries who hate us to know every damn thing?!

@JENIE
      “Thats what Im asking. What is the end game for this evil government (that is already the richest and most powerful)?

Hell you seem like a simple dude, but its hard as hell to read ya azz I’m just saying so what is your point?
      _________
      That all this conspiracy stuff is like a fast food to the ignorant.

It gives them an area to feel “smart” without ever providing concrete evidence of anything. Merely questions and vague references to little known entities.

Its the same techniques con men use. :shrugs.

Nakeya_j says:

Roswell Aliens…JFK…MLK….Clinton’s body count… OJ was set up +
      ——
      All of this but OJ. He did it. :tea:

V. THe british are coming, the british are coming :rofl:

VDot says:

________________________

They ain’t trying to hear you tho.

They wouldn’t have had to tell me to stay in the house. I wouldn’t have left that bish anyway. Been in there praying/smokin/dranking in that order. And when they came in my house to search for them terroists, I would have let them in while continuing to do what I was doing.

Yep everything will be digital eventually. Everywhere you go, you will be tracked from the cars, television, something in your home, tablets, pc, I could go on, has a way of tracking you. There will be no privacy smart phones, smart cars, smart tv’s, droid this , I phone that, digital digital digital
      SO? :shrugs:

People been tracked since dawn. They know the path Columbus took centuries after his death. :shrugs:

VDot says:

@ Keya – Yeah OJ did it. That’s why I had to cross that one off. :lol:

goat76 says:

OK!!! Since y’all got it figured out!! WTF are we supposed to do NEXT????

Kynedy L says:

I will be courteous and type :newpost:

lovezoe says:

Framed? Please. They should have done him like they did Huck, dude still shook. Why would you want to go out if they are looking for a TERRORIST?! That’s another issue I have. They calling him a bombing suspect, no he is a TERRORIST. This senator calling them young men, no you are a TERRORIST. American citizen or not, you are a TERRORIST. Forget it, send em to GITMO.

Nakeya_j says:

—-
      The goverment did what?! hahahahahah Where is the proof that the goverment did this? I need paperwork. And if the 2 guys did not do it, why the shoot out with the cops? Why throw bombs at the cops? Come on now. The goverment is not responsible for every bad thing that happens here. There are bad people in the world, hun. Not only the goverment.

Man, my nephew was trying to school me on the ‘conspiracy’ school shooting :huh:
      I had to walk him back(took over an hr) to what the objective of these united states were….Money

Man, I Just Don’t Care ….your SR name is soooo fitting :thumbsup:

MissTaken says:

DTTS: I Just choked reading your font. I made up a song for the occasion
      (takes off my kitten heels and sings in Fantasia voice)
      :whistle: If you don’t like me den don’t don’t to me :typing: Go ahead and skip my font…..

:cosign:

These fools killed people, with the intent to kill MORE people. I say let the bastard swing.

libra80sbaby says:

Nakeya…scroll up and Read what Sandra said about what you THINK you know about that “shootout” scenario. Then respond. Thanks in advance.

Nakeya_j says:

—-
      Had they had been black none of us would even be having this conversation. They would of been Terrorist and all other types of crap. So where were the ppl who blame the goverment when the two black guys shot up everyone in VA that year?! Oh the goverment did not set them up? Only the white man gets a pass I see. shame.

MissTaken says:

DTTS: I Just choked reading your font. I made up a song for the occasion
      (takes off my kitten heels and sings in Fantasia voice)

:love: it! :yahoo: We gotta remember to sing it to OTB. She’ll die :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

@libra80sbaby This is her blog and her opinion. Keep your thanks. And I don’t believe in what your saying and it’s my right to do that, like it is yours to believe. You have a blessed day ok.

Nakeya_j says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

—–
      :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

Nakeya….you mad? Who hurt you?

lexdiamonz says:

so YT (STOP TRYING TO PLAY THE MOOSLUM SCARE CARD) is “framed” GTFOHWTBS!!!!! … they TOOK HIM ALIVE !!! let me ask Chris Dorner if he had the RIGHT to remain silent :kona:

leapyr~baby! says:

69 says:

I wonder when did this deep distrust of everything the government says began.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Also when people started dying twice. The news showed a pic of a lady that supposedly died in the Theatre shooting who also just recently died AGAIN in this Boston incident. Same exact pic was shown. I would like to know how that is physically possible???…I suppose when you’re an actor anything is possible…Like Libra said, they dont HAVE to hide chit anymore . Ya’ll have given them your full trust by backing this Martial Law bullchit and letting the world know your every move via FB, etc.

Ok???????????

Hello.goodbye

Starr says:

conspiracy theoriest….folks with a good imagination and too much time on their hands .

libra80sbaby says:

@ Starr..SHEEP… people who believe everything the media and government says

Nakeya_j says:

libra80sbaby says:

Nakeya….you mad? Who hurt you?
      ——
      lol Who is mad?! I was just done with it. WHy would I get mad. It YOUR opinion. Your mad because I wont agree. And the “WHo hurt you” won’t work here. Sorry. :hahaha:

Oprahs Bunion says:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead:

goat76 says:

So what is the use of knowing the Government is behind all these terrible things, and not doing shat about it??

I know this won’t be answered, just like several other questions I’ve asked.

libra80sbaby says:

@Goat…do your own research. You won’t understand until you learn these things for yourself. When you hear, read it from others it sounds like BS…but when you see it for yourself, you will get a clear picture. I had the same questions you have when someone talked to me about it. But instead of disputing it like some of the Roses, I went and researched it for myself and was shocked.

——————
      I don’t know why you think I haven’t researched. I just asked that some of y’all answer a simple question? What’s so hard about that?

Crickett says:

Marshalls Law is what Chicago needs. I think the real story is that the CIA and FBI were both warned by the Russia about brothet and didn’t follow up

Crickett says:

—————————–
      They didn’t follow up because that was the Government’s way of pushing their Agenda. The martial law test.

Tt says:

How did dude shoot himself in the head (as reported) if he 1. Had no gun, & 2. Was still able to climb out the boat…. ?

And there’s all kinds of videos of armed agents forcing folks out they home at gunpoint. Everyone should be scared…and not of these two Muslim kids

@Goat..I answered you upstairs

I saw it

libra80sbaby says:

go to a site called vigilant citizen. that is a good start

Atypical says:

#sigh So let me get this straight. ..The government planned to have The Boston bombings so that they could test out Martial Law? Martial law isn’t illegal and has been done a couple of times in the past…Why would people have to die and get their limbs blown clear the fcuk off for the government to practice it. Its been done before? At the end of the day you really are blessed to live in a country where you have a medium to tout you conspiracy theories. ..If this was Russia when Putin was in charge some of ya’ll would have came up missing.(dont believe me just Google it) Thats some shiz you should be sacred of. The end.

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

Yeah we knew some things ddnt add up.

Mannie says: