Boston ‘Black Hat’ Bomber: “I Don’t Have a Single American Friend”

Tamerlan Tsarnaev by Johannes Hirn

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, of Chechnya, was identified as suspect #1, the man seen wearing the black hat in FBI photos. Tsarnaev died of multiple gunshot wounds during a gun battle with Boston police early Friday morning.

Tsarnaev and bombing suspect #2, Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, both entered the country legally. They lived in Cambridge, MA, near Boston, for about a year.

According to Slate.com, photographer Johannes Hirn created this photo essay of Tsarnaev, who was a trained boxer and competed in the National Golden Gloves competition in Salt Lake City, UT.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev by Johannes Hirn

In the photo essay titled “Will Box for Passport,” Hirn noted that Tsarnaev would consider becoming a naturalized American if he won enough boxing competitions.

In one of the photos in the album, Tsarnaev shared a tender moment with his girlfriend, who is described as half Portuguese, half Italian and converted to Islam.

Tamerlan reportedly said: “I don’t have a single American friend, I don’t understand them.”

Tamerlan Tsarnaev by Johannes Hirn

GiGi
    KyCakes
    Ty
    Cocoa
    RealAshland

• http://www.thrillogymovie.com Nasir Rahim

FIRST!! FANTASIA BABY YOU LOOKED DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GREAT LAST NITE!!!!! KEEP IT UP BEAUTIFUL. YEAH THESE SOME FOOLS RIGHT CHER!!!

• NaijaGal

Sandra don’t play into the semantics…he’s a white man who bombed the Boston Marathon…all this stuff about Islam is deflections

• NaijaGal

LSLH :hi: I’m sure I’m on the list :lol:

• LSLH

@Sandra

My good friend works at CNN and told me that there was a meeting called by the heads of the company and YOU my dear was the topic. They discussed CNN’s credibility and how it has gone down over the last several months and that YOU SANDRA ROSE has more credentials and credibility than CNN does!

:yes:

• LSLH

NaijaGal :love:

• MsB2u

GOOD MORNING LHLS
    HOPEFULLY THEY FIND THE OTHER MAN

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

They’ve lived in America for so many years. It’s weird that they are not more Americanized. It’s a shame that they went so far left.

Good lord that role call LSLH :hahaha: Present :woohoo:

• LSLH

MsB2u

:hi:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

LSLH says:

@Sandra

*************************

You ain’t know? CNN been sweating Sandy for years. Trying to book her and the whole nine. One thing about our girl is that she does not crave the spotlight.

• 100% usa made!

I still dont understand their motivation to bomb the marathon.

• lovezoe

Morning again folks! This whole mess is a mess.

• Bombshell Esq

Morning Roses!!!! :waves: T-G-I MF’n-F :buttshake: :yahoo:

• VDot

“I don’t have a single American friend, I don’t understand them.”

:huh:

So because you don’t understand Americans, you decide to bomb them?! Looney Tunes

• OutsidetheBox

A Russian. Ok. I thought an American..but this is close enough. A caucasian. :tea:

ShoYaRight says:

I’ve seen how you like to bait the posters on this site and respond with long paragraphs where you are too lazy too use correct punctuation and capitalization. I’ll pass on kissing your azz because if it looks anything like your face or that ratchet wig, I’ll probably puke.
    My tormented, angry, bitter confused sister, lighten up doll. All I said was that fanny was uncouth ghetto trash whom I will not support financially. I’m entitled to that opinion. No need to attack it. And I have concluded that you are as classy as she is so I’m no longer supporting your insatiable appetite for e-drama today. Go sniff somewhere else.
    ________________________________

:tea:

• marquez269

:cuss: why isnt my name in the roll call!!!

• that_VA_thickchick

So I went to a meeting, came back and saw that there was some madness ensuing downstairs. Try as I might I couldn’t find where it started. :blink:

:wtf:

:ghost: whew chile !!!! Read !

Milky says:

@wifey u said that was ur sista and really this is goin on. This sum jerry springer shait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    chile I don’t know what came over my lil sista…I told her we cannot be doing :hump: we is sistas!

@LSLH you fuggin slay me with that long azz “hello list” I swear that dayum list gets longer each time you post it! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqQtqEMqQ4E Bedazzled His Razzle

LSLH

Good morning gal!!!

he’s a white man who bombed the Boston Marathon

Were so here. :yes:

marquez269 says:

why isnt my name in the roll call!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I told her to leave you off! :rofl:

• MsB2u

Nasir Rahim says:

________________________________________________
    MAN THAT Fantasia sang the mess out that song and you can tell it was coming from the heart keep doing your thang Fannie

Jenaaaay :chase: Being Messyyyyyy :hug: #proud :popcorn:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

FYI @ ShoYaRight, Nasir and jeniefrumdabloc: I see a banning coming on. :coffee:

• that_VA_thickchick

jeniefrumdabloc says:

ShoYaRight says:

________________________________

_______
    Wait…what? So the e-beef this morning is about Fantasia? Or about gay people? :blink: Who is ShoYaRight?

#confused

• Betamax82

I’d like to know why these phuckers hurt these innocent people

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

LSLH says:

@Sandra

I need the name of your friend to confirm this. Just kidding. Thanks! :lol:

• Crickett

Father said if US kills his son all hell will break loose….

• Nakeya_j

tormented, angry, bitter confused
    —–
    Yo is it me, or does someone come in here every other week calling the Roses something else.
    So now we are:

Fat
    Ugly
    Bitter
    Lonely
    Tormented
    and I done forgot what else. smh
    lmao

• that_VA_thickchick

FYI @ ShoYaRight, Nasir and jeniefrumdabloc: I see a banning coming on.
    With THAT being said, I no longer want to know what’s going on.

:kona:

• Nakeya_j

Welp I see Sandra has the ban stamp out so I will just go into lurk mode and kindly take me and my log in to the :kona:

:waves: oh herro folks…

• marquez269

:popcorn:

• Bombshell Esq

FYI @ ShoYaRight, Nasir and jeniefrumdabloc: I see a banning coming on.
    ———————————

Chiiiiiilllllllleeeeeeeeeee :scared: time for me to hit the :kona:

• NaijaGal

one day we’re gonna learn, one day

• Diva

@Sis brang you azz back to this :kona: rhet nah

Nasir
    ________

^^^ What he did besides love Fanny? :hahaha: Lawdddd.

@Sandra! Be nice, por favor. You already banned our whip. :hug: Happy Friday.

:wave: hey Baddddddddddddddddd :hug:

• MsB

:wave: LSLH

Jenaaaay Being Messyyyyyy #proud
    __________________________

:hahaha: :popcorn:

• VDot

What did Nasir do, but confess his :love: for Fanny?!

Fay is banned? :crying:

• https://mobile.twitter.com/TheMatthewKeys/status/325207350325678080/photo/1 Pickachu Tran

100% usa made! says:

I still dont understand their motivation to bomb the marathon.

and u wont know..just know the government knows something we dont…
    Newtown residents were seated in a reserved area near where the bombs went off, 2 bombs in that same area failed to go off :coffee:

But anyway..I just think its more than just a coincidence.. Since Big Brother is always watching I wont dig any deeper…

Hey Divaaaa :woohoo:

Jackson & Naijaaaa :hug: s

His :happy: and what? :blink:

• OutsidetheBox

I like his outfit tho.. He looking real Jersey Shore ish. Fukking Guido :hahaha: getting your gym tan laundry on in hell. :lol:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Crickett says:

Father said if US kills his son all hell will break loose….
    *************************

But they already killed one son so what he gone do?

• NaijaGal

Nasir Rahim says:

FIRST!! TINY BABY YOU LOOKED DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GREAT LAST NITE!!!!! KEEP IT UP BEAUTIFUL. YEAH THESE SOME FOOLS RIGHT CHER!!!
    =======================
    #fixed #helpful :)

• VDot

:waves: at Bad

Fay isn’t banned. But apparently mentioning her :whip: is :shrug:

Nasir
    ________

^^^ What he did besides love Fanny? Lawdddd.

@Sandra! Be nice, por favor. You already banned our whip. Happy Friday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    come again…our whip :shocked:

• Bombshell Esq

Nasir
    ________

@Sandra! Be nice, por favor. You already banned our whip.

———————————–

:stop: Wait what now…. Aunty done banned Who NOW???? NOT MY FAYYYY FAYYYYY!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :crying:

HOLD UP!! FAYLA GOT :ban:

• Miany

Good Morning yall….The crazy thang is these white boys blended in with everyone… FOLK who went to high school with em said they seemed like low key nice lil boys…The daddy with his Russian azz cant fathom his lil boys doin this. He is in disbelief… This is crazy, I wonder if they been had that killin in em or if something/ someone got in their heads.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

@Sandra! Be nice, por favor. You already banned our whip.
    ********************

Now what now? What the heck Faye do? She ain’t as triflin as some of yall heffas.

Crickett says:
    Father said if US kills his son all hell will break loose….
    *************************
    But they already killed one son so what he gone do?

:blink: is his son a son of a leader or something, what is this suppose to mean :shrugs:

• VDot

I like his outfit tho.. He looking real Jersey Shore ish.

:kiss:

Help me identify the material of those pants though :thinking:

:wave: Miany

Auntie what have you done with our Fayla? :waiting:

Jenie & Vdot :hug: s

Well why we banned from mentioning Fays hurr goods? :think:

O O O…. I thought Fay the person got banned..Fay the “product” got banned….

FAY PAY AUNTIE HER COINS SO WE CAN SAY :whip: AGAIN!!!!

• OutsidetheBox

No! No! Barker :hug: @Fay is fine. San say if we mention specific products, its spamming. :eek:

From now on, all generic everythang…ctfu.

So those fries, are just fries, not McD’s or Burge.. :tape:

• NaijaGal

*rubs eyes* BAD ‘FLU??? :wail: where you been all my life :wail: *been around the world and I I I I can’t find my baby, I don’t know when and I don’t know why, why she’s gone away…but I’m gonna find her* :hug:

What Jenie Did Sandra??

*whimpers*

Ummmm I cant Lie dude look like money in that first pic :oops:

#judgeME

• lexdiamonz

DEAD @ that_VA_thickchick gravie… :kona:

UMM HOW he don’t have no American friends hell these crazy “lone-wolf” mofos are a damn trip SO you want to KILL innocent people because people don’t want to be your FRIEND WTF GTFOHWTBS!!!!! hope the sick bastard rots in hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MissTaken

Welp I see we :duel: this Friday. Takes kitten heels off waves hand to screen WHO WANNA RUMBLE WITH TAKEN? COME GET SOME :karate:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

What Jenie Did Sandra??
    *whimpers*

I did nothing :nono: I am following the :rules: I did nothing !!!!

Wayment….

FAY IS BANNED???!!

:wail:

• Betamax82

:blink:

• OutsidetheBox

and u wont know..just know the government knows something we dont…

No please dig deeper. Or open the can for those of us who believe you can cultivate crazy without the govt being involved? :huh:

The bombs that were there..exploded.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

No! No! Barker @Fay is fine. San say if we mention specific products, its spamming.

From now on, all generic everythang…ctfu.

So those fries, are just fries, not McD’s or Burge..
    ————
    *wipes brow*

MissTaken says:

Welp I see we this Friday. Takes kitten heels off waves hand to screen WHO WANNA RUMBLE WITH TAKEN? COME GET SOME

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl: get yo azz in the :kona:

OTB son(s) man shut up

@Nigerian Gal :rofl: :heart:

Pickachu Tran says:

Ummmm I cant Lie dude look like money in that first pic
    #judgeME

:cosign: I said the same thing, looking dapper and stuff :tea:

-wipes brow- @Jackson… whew. Okay :hug:

@Naija…hiiiii hawt stuff. I havent been getting in the groove on this site lately..i log on, font some shyt and walk away….im here tho :love:

• Diva

So we can’t say Chik filaaa just eat more chicken? :rofl:

• Smonae

Msb
    100%
    marquez
    VA
    MsB

• Nakeya_j

*comes out for a quick second* (in my Katt WIlliams voice) “I don’t have one insurgent friend” ok im done. *goes back into the :kona: *

• OutsidetheBox

She ain’t as triflin as some of yall heffas.

IKR. :hahaha: Naw yesterday somebody mentioned whip..just in passing really, and Sandra came thru in Black and Bold font tombout it can be considered spamming, and worthy of a ban if you mention specific hair products?

• Who Dat

:popcorn:

Guess I’ll take my sis advice and head to the kona since I’ve been warned.
    BBL bout to work on my paper :kona:

• Bombshell Esq

Smonae :waves:

• Milky

sandra ban stamp is itchin :scared:

Razzle & Betaaaaa :yahoo:

• Bombshell Esq

She ain’t as triflin as some of yall heffas.

IKR. Naw yesterday somebody mentioned whip..just in passing really, and Sandra came thru in Black and Bold font tombout it can be considered spamming, and worthy
    ———————————–

Translation: Someone been e-mailing Aunty with the BS again trying to get a log-in!!! :no:

• Who Dat

Wait…what? So the e-beef this morning is about Fantasia? Or about gay people?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^’
    Right? Normally its about BEYONCE. :ghost:

:wave: Smonae happy friday ma

• OutsidetheBox

Help me identify the material of those pants though

:hahaha: :kiss: What is that..velvet (and by velvet I mean satin??) IDk! :hahaha:

• VDot

:crying:

WHY did I just Ctrl + to zoom in to see if Black Hat’s peen print matched the size of his nose. SMH at myself.

• OutsidetheBox

Well why we banned from mentioning Fays hurr goods?

Chilleeeee. :tea:

Smonaeeeee
    MILKAYYYYY
    Bombshell

My precious KDubb!!

Hi huntys :hug: s

• Miany

I will post the baldie pic only for a second, so yall can see the mess I made (cuz I think my method of makeup application makes me appear clownlike)….I will then remove baldie pic and post the pic with the invisible part I am now rocking… I promise my part is not big enough to :steer: a bettle through.

Bad Flu :hug:

• Betamax82

Bad :waves:

and u wont know..just know the government knows something we dont…

The bombs that were there..exploded.

i remember them reporting..cuz i was watching the ish all day that they had found 2 crock pots on the scene that didnt go OFF… that it could have been much worst…

• Bad Influence

Jackson….i love the gravi bew……
    hubba hubba

:love:

• Bombshell Esq

BAD FLU :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

So we can’t say Chik filaaa just eat more chicken?

zactly :hahaha: Maybe if they are a sponsor we can font freely. WHats that bail bond ads name? And when Im on mobile, my ads are like shoes sites, hair stuff, and kegel workout equipment. :oops:

• Who Dat

@HISSY :hug: I been so scared with this chit up North going on…I need to be held. I’m glad you got on early. I know its early for ya out in the Wile Wile West :hug:

HOLE ME :wail:

*stuffs my head in @His bussums*

• MissTaken

Diva here I come :kona:
    stuff be popping off so quick. I been done got :banned: trying to make a funny. It ain’t worf it *loud chest heaving war cry*

• goat76

If you needed to move some major weight in or out of Boston, today would be the perfect day.

@jenie

ITS REAL PIC DAY…

:spank:

how u gain 200 plus pounds overnight :lol:

• MetroAtlMrs

This whole situation is tragic Idk what if anything could’ve been done to prevent this.

*holds the shat outta KDubbz*

I got u bew :hug:

• GAGIRL87

@ His :kiss:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

ShoYaRight says:

________________________________

NOPE I DON’T USE PUNCTUATION AS A MATTER OF FACT IT’S MY SIGNATURE BUT I’M GLAD TO SEE YOUR A FAN, SEEING HOW YOU MADE MENTION OF MY BROTHER AND MY DISAGREEMENT WITH HIS LIFESTYLE, SEEMS TO ME YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO FONT TO ME

BOW DOWN BISH AND GET THE DILDO AND THE BUNCHED UP PANTIES OUT YOUR ARSE, YOU DONT’ LIKE FANNIE CAUSE SHE’S LOOSE AND I DON’T LIKE MEN WHO DRESS UP AND PRETEND TO BE WOMEN

SIMPLE AS THAT, YOU FONTED YOUR OPINION AND I FONTED MINE BUT DON’T COME ON HERE FLAMING HEMORRHOIDS MAD CAUSE I RESPONDED ABOUT FANNIE MAE

YOU SOUND LIKE MY BROTHER, WHO GOT ALL PISSY CAUSE I CAN WEAR A FULL WEAVE IF I SO CHOOSE AND HE CAN’T-DON’T BE MAD BOO

GO HAVE OOOPS I MEAN GO ADOPT A CHILD OF YOUR OWN YOU CAN RAISE GAY FRIENDLY :coffee:

So….

who was it that was talking about that *insane* work out video??

• SINcereDom22

That man looks brown skinned, Sandra?

• Bad Influence

I could use a waffle or something right now :coffee:

Pickachu Tran says:

@jenie
    ITS REAL PIC DAY…

how u gain 200 plus pounds overnight

I’m punishment :sad: for no reason ,,, stomps back to my corner :kona:

• OutsidetheBox

Pretty much everything about the early events was reported falsely tho remember? They sent the robots in on a couple of suspcious pkgs, but none of them were bombs. :no:

And if they were, that would mean that these boys..had another accomplice? Because we have the vids with them carrying bags that could only fit one bomb a piece…how would they place the other two bombs? Without also being caught on those cams?

And the bombs were uber crude. Anyone with a techy mindset and youtube and the anarchists book could make them. I have a hard time believing that a substantial organiztion would use something so..so “elementary” for lack of a better word.

• that_VA_thickchick

*loud chest heaving war cry*
    _________
    :dead:

:wail:

:wail:

*fights the air:

INTENSE!!!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

So you bomb mofos cause you ain’t got no friends?

hubba hubba

@MAN :stop: put them thangs away rhat naw :no:

• KyCakes

*peeks in*

Is it safe?

Gud Moanin’ Ery’ones :hi:

• Miany

<~~~~ There you have it… (please feel free to share any makeup tutorial recommendations)

• Crickett

So is the car pulled over with Russian Nationalist in Niagara Falls true?

Somebody needs to make a trip to See Ming Lee and LA Nails. :tea:

Smh @ Mans nasty ass gravi :chase:

• Milky

:kiss @bad, : hug: lslh,.kdubb, naija, keya, otb, marquez and all the hatin lurkers that cant get in

• OutsidetheBox

(cuz I think my method of makeup application makes me appear clownlike)….

:thinking: Im not sure I understand what you mean? You dont like the colors? Did you big chop..? Missed the back story.. it looks nice!

Smonae nae nae :wave: :hug:

Kyyyyyyyy :D

• Miany

@SMONAE…Good Morning :hug: You gotta good eye…I was just about to :cry: cuz I wasn’t on the list

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

<<real azz nigga.

• KyCakes

Ooh @Bad I didn’t see you…

Whassup you sessi thang, you? :wink:

• OutsidetheBox

@GA Beauts gravi :gossip: I saw Tree H..I mean that product we like for our skin at Walmart. $3.84 a jar. Dolla off coupon on the pkg. :eek:

• KyCakes

:rofl: @Man’s gravi

MIANY you look nice

I don’t follow how it’s clown like??

• Bad Influence

Soooooooooo Milky been drinking huh?

its so early tho :no:

-rereads that-

BOW DOWN BISH

^^ Chit Bey fans say ..and mean :kneel: LMOAOOAOAOAO

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

<<real ugly foot azz nigga.
    :tea:
    ————
    Fixed that for you my love. #helpful

Im good @ Ky…how u bew?

• Betamax82

Man is that your foot :waiting:

• goat76

Chit ppl who bout that life think of. :huh: Let me find out.. :lol:

—————–
    Shawty, Dem Lipps :kiss:

• Betamax82

Smonae :hi:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@BEDAZZLED
    “<<real ugly foot azz nigga.

————
    Fixed that for you my love. #helpful

You would be lucky if I let you suck my pinky toe.

Just why :vomit: yeen right :no:

• NaijaGal

MILKY, SMONAE :waves: morning ladies

BAD ‘FLU – I feel ya…say hi to your fiancee for us

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@BETA
    Man is that your foot

_________

It’s big huh?
    The rumors are true by the way.

• Betamax82

Miany I forgot you said you cut your hair cute :yes:

• Miany

^^ Yea, I shaved my head so w/out makeup I feel like maybe I look butchy??? I never really wore makeup before besides lip gloss/ mascara so I’m not comfortable with it on my face. I need help with eyeliner for sure. The eye shadow is also a lil problem cuz I feel it’s so beautiful until I get done, never really love the finished product… I dunno, Maybe I feel clowny cuz it doesn’t appear polished like the pros

• NaijaGal

MIANY – I like it :thumbsup:

makeup tutorial recommendations)

:thinking: I’m pretty basic in skills. I like YTubers PoisonFlowerIvy, Laurenbeautyy, Xgoldn, ulovemegz.. just type in what you wanna work on and go from there. My only rule is one loud thing at a time. If its eyes, quiet mouth. Loud mouth needs quiet eyes. :yes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BEDAZZLED
    “<<real ugly foot azz nigga.

————
    Fixed that for you my love. #helpful

You would be lucky if I let you suck my pinky toe.
    —————–
    :hurl:

No thanks babe. You'd better go ask the $15 hooker. :tea:

Ky Ky :happy: hold me :hug:

Hey Goat :boobs:

@Naija, she been missing too? -lip quiver-

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    @BEDAZZLED
    “<<real ugly foot azz nigga.
    ————
    Fixed that for you my love. #helpful
    You would be lucky if I let you suck my pinky toe.
    —————–

No thanks babe. You'd better go ask the $15 hooker.
    _________________________

3 dollar hooker you mean :no:

Bad Influence says:

I could use a waffle or something right now
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Eating yougurt with granola.. *pretends its a waffle topped with strawberries and whipped cream

• Betamax82

Oh Man :lol:

• Smonae

Chit Bey fans say ..and mean :hahaha:

You sooo rt

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:nono: Never pay for something you can get for free.

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

BEY STAN ALL DAY

• VDot

FLAMING HEMORRHOIDS MAD

____________________________

I swear Intense comes up with the most lively descriptions :hahaha:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    @BEDAZZLED
    “<<real ugly foot azz nigga.
    ————
    Fixed that for you my love. #helpful
    You would be lucky if I let you suck my pinky toe.
    —————–

No thanks babe. You'd better go ask the $15 hooker.
    _________________________

3 dollar hooker you mean
    ——–
    No Ma'am. The $3 is the cracked out one. The $15 one is the huskey girl he frequents. Big girls gotta eat too. :tea:

@Goat I see you doing all that e-flirting :rofl:

• Miany

Thank you.. OTb, Beta and @bedazzled I dunno.. I seem to love makeup on other folks’ face but it never feels right to me. I dunno. I love mascara and lip gloss.. I also love the bald head but, I can’t do eye liner right, eye shadow I need work on as well…Maybe I need to get used to seeing my face with makeup

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Never pay for something you can get for free.
    ——
    I hope you wear socks when it’s time to put in work doe. I’m just saying. :shrug:

• goat76

@Bad :hug: Let me squeeze dem chesticles guhl!

• NaijaGal

BAD ‘FLU – she hasn’t been around :( I’m sure she’s busy at work but still…hold me

• KyCakes

JENIE! :hug: Here you go, sug :biggrin:

• VDot

GaGirl up there looking like she tryna get choose. :thumbsup:

• 3halos

I don’t come up in here causing mayem and yet very few give me any shout outs but I like visiting da community, none the less…. :tea:

• goat76

Diva says:

@Goat I see you doing all that e-flirting :rofl:
    —————————
    Nah I ain’t flirting, just early morning greetings :kiss: Morning Diva!

• OutsidetheBox

doesn’t appear polished like the pros

Ahh I see. Well you def dont look butchy. :no: And the one thing all the badd azz girls preach is practice, practice, practice..which is why my eyes mostly always take a back seat to my lips. :facepalm:

Now the eyeliner..is it your technique? If you get the right medium for you and your technique, that should go over easily. If youre working with gel, try a powder, or creamy or cakey product.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@ BEDAZZLED
    “Never pay for something you can get for free.
    ——
    I hope you wear socks when it’s time to put in work doe. I’m just saying_

Naw, that chit make a nigga hot as hail. I gots to be ALL THE WAY FREE! :yes:

• Diva

:stop: why man got his fangas as his gravi? :ghost:

• Bombshell Esq

goat76 says:

@Bad Let me squeeze dem chesticles guhl!

————————-

:stop: Where’s Diva??? :tea: :rofl:

3halo :waves: Ky Ky :hug:

• that_VA_thickchick

Man,

I bet Boris Kodjoe foot looks JUST like that. :sarcasm:

Where’s Bombshell @??

• FuturedocDonte

:scared: what is going on up in here… I see auntie issuing her e – :warning:

Is caramel @shoyaright :thinking:

_____

IKR. :lol: When I was a fat foodie I used to love, love waffles with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and..strawberry syrup (the kind for milk..) and strawberries. :ashamed:

And dangggg let Goat say hello to us.. :lol:

Diva that ish is nasty :no:

• Henny Blaque

That foot looks familiar :huh:
    :thinking:

• Diva

@Bomb right here watching this nucca!!! Goat is you forgetting sumfthing here nucca?

• that_VA_thickchick

3halos says:

________
    Don’t be like that Boo. Come on, bring it in. :hug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@ BEDAZZLED
    “Never pay for something you can get for free.
    ——
    I hope you wear socks when it’s time to put in work doe. I’m just saying_

Naw, that chit make a nigga hot as hail. I gots to be ALL THE WAY FREE!
    —————-
    :no: Just ain’t right… :no: Just ain’t right.

• OutsidetheBox

I swear Intense comes up with the most lively descriptions

Listen. I thought about that time when I was pregnant?? O mah gawd.. :rofl: iHollered. :heart:

• Bombshell Esq

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Where’s Bombshell @??
    ————————————–

I’m rhat here bew :hugs:

• OutsidetheBox

GaGirl up there looking like she tryna get choose

Yassss. :yes:

_____

IKR. When I was a fat foodie I used to love, love waffles with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and..strawberry syrup (the kind for milk..) and strawberries.

And dangggg let Goat say hello to us..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He can say Hello all day long, but he don’t need to touch not a thang :coffee:

-sings- Squeezeeeee em….Dnt tease emmmm…neva leave emmm :boobs: @Goat lol

Naija…rawr :hug:

• Bombshell Esq

Diva says:

——————————

Yeah Goat… forgetting sumthing???? :tea:

• Miany

Thanks Naija, OTB :hug: … I just wrote all them names down on a paper towel (so you know its real…lol) I’m gonna try it. I use liner that is similar to the texture of a sharpie…I’m gonna pick up a gel type cuz I’ve heard a lot of good about it.

• Milky

@3halo :hug:

• VDot

:newpost:

Bombshell Esq says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Where’s Bombshell @??
    ————————————–

I’m rhat here bew
    —————-
    I done fount something for you when you are ready to shed your baby weight guhl. :lol:

It’s better than Insane*** (minus the ‘e’ add the ‘ity’)

Click on the link :lol:

• Who Dat

It’s big huh?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    How you get it all in a shoe with a lift?

Your feet be looking like DerekJ’s in his heels? :eek: Please say no your feet dont be looking like a busted lean on me can of biscuits. Say no okay bruh. :hug:

• Miany

VDot says:
    GaGirl up there looking like she tryna get choose.
    ^^ SheOen try to look cute and the pics come out pretty.

• OutsidetheBox

:thinking: The more the merrier. :)

• OutsidetheBox

Don’t be like that Boo. Come on, bring it in.

Ok. Cause I was like danggg son. :lol:

• MissTaken

*ignoring the elephant in the room like everybody else tryin not to get banned but dying inside*
    :hi: Bad nice to greet you
    ———
    who was it that was talking about that *insane* work out video??
    by Bedazzled His Razzle on Apr 19, 2013 at 10:12 am
    I ordered HipHop abs and start it on Monday. Give me 90 days and I am going to walk around with all my shirts tied in the back with a project knot showing off my abs :hahaha:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

I WOULD LIKE AN E-FUNERAL IF NECESSARY

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST ALL POSTERS ARE PRESENT, SOMEBODY DO ROLL CALL, OTB DELIVER MY EUOLOGY, WHOSE SINGING, BRINGING THE E LIQUOR

I’D ALSO LIKE A BEYONCE TRIBUTE PERFORMED BY ONE OF MY FELLOW BEY STANS

CHICKEN AND WAFFLE CHIPS SHOULD BE SERVED AND SOME CAKE WITH WITH BUTTER CREAM FROSTING AND CUSTARD AND SCRAWBERRY FILLING

WHAT ELSE DID I MISS?!?! :think:

• GAGIRL87

Milky, Smonae, Diva , Vdot, Goat, Razzle, LSLH, Beta, OTB

EVERYBODY BODY :hi:

• http://www.thrillogymovie.com Nasir Rahim

HOLD UP WHY U WANNA BAN ME . I AINT DID NOTHING NO MORE THAN WHAT ERRY BODY ELSE DO. PEEPS BEEZ ALL IN HERE CUSSING AND ARGUING OVA NOTHING AND IM JUST SHOUTING OUT PEEPS WITH POSITIVITY. IT AINT THAT SERIOUS.

• MsOnederful

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I WOULD LIKE AN E-FUNERAL IF NECESSARY

yall know I’ll bring the licqor….Msone has that covered. ;)

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

MsOnederful says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I WOULD LIKE AN E-FUNERAL IF NECESSARY

yall know I’ll bring the licqor….Msone has that covered
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

COOOL SHHHHSH DON’T TELL NOBODY BUT SAVE IT FOR MY NEXT ALMOST E-DEATH, I GOSTA BE MORES CAREFUL ROUNDS THESE PARTS, MASSA DON’T BE PLAYING

I HAVE TO GO ON A E-FIGHT DIET OR JUST SAVE IT TO ONCE A YEAR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT :coffee:

• MsOnederful

@Intense…close call. I will admit though if you were to get the boot I would have miss your font dearly. Chit your one of the original ones left. Cheers to your homecoming..rather than homegoing…. :happy: :koolaid: lls

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

We in here?

• 3halos

jeniefrumdabloc
    that_VA_thickchick
    Milky

TY… I really needed some love today. Feeling down in the dumps and overwhelmed… TY. :hug:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

^^^^^^^^^^

AWW TOO SWEET, BUT YEAH IT DOESN’T SEEM LIKE IT’S GOING TO BE A HOMEGOING YET :rofl: