Celebs Out & About: Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker, Bobby Brown, Kid Cudi

Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe

I Love this photo of actors Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe strolling hand-in-hand around NYC on Thursday, April 18. Nicole is holding an Obama family’s picture in her hand. The Dopamine flames were extinguished a long time ago. So we know this is a couple in Love. Remember when a blogger dropped the tea that Kodjoe was cheating on Nicole, and Kodjoe took to his Twitter to angrily deny the allegations? He was a husband who was ready to fight for his marriage.
Photo: Santi/Splash News

Bobby Brown with wife Alicia Etheridge

R&B singer Bobby Brown was spotted with wife/manager Alicia Etheridge and their son Cassius arriving at LAX Airport from Atlanta on Thursday, April 18. Don’t they realize their son is too big for that infant stroller?
Photo: Splash News Online

Kid Cudi

Metrosexual rapper Kid Cudi was seen arriving at LAX Airport in Los Angeles, CA on Thursday, April 18. What’s he doing these days? Is he destined to be a one-hit-wonder?
Photo: London Entertainment / Splash News

• VDot

Cassius looks like a lil old man. :lol:

How many colors does Nicole have in her hair? I need to see it when it’s not blowing in the wind.

• libra80sbaby

Lawd Jesus!! Boris so foine!1 :love:

• MSVALLDAY

I like Boris and Nicole together. I just wish Bobby’s mouth would straighten back out.

I just love Borris, and his wife :love: and Bobby lil one look just like him :tea:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

What up yall. Ain’t this Friday?

• libra80sbaby

MSVALLDAY says:

——————————–
    Don’t do this!! *Whitney Houston Voice* “You betta lay low. Bobbaaaaaaaay

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

My twin.

:stop: I aint’ for yall bullchit today either…

• FuturedocDonte

—-
    Wayment… So he wasn’t following his primordial was by being a male and planting his seed everywhere. :lol:

Ion like these pink shirts on men :nono: but he still looks nice :yes:

• libra80sbaby

Man….get them dayum deer hoofs off the dayum desk and be chit today

• Who Dat

What’s he doing these days?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fuggin Amanda Bynes.

Well looka there @man’s doppelganger.. *cough* So Fione @Man. :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

Look! It’s MA….

nah that’s just Boris. :lol:

Bobby know he got some skrong genes.

Kid Kudi does stuff underground and he is dabbling in the pop era.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

My twin.
    I aint’ for yall bullchit today either…

Just stop :nono: that gravie is just unacceptable

• FuturedocDonte

What’s he doing these days? Is he destined to be a no-hit-wonder?

Fixed that for you auntie :cheers: #helpful

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:lol: People still wear double breasted suits? (which his is cheap by the way)

Nicole needs to grow her hair back out.

Why Bobby’s son looked shamed to be caught in that stroller?

Fuggin Amanda Bynes.

Love the way she talked about him like a dog. Her ugly ass calling him ugly? iDied. :hahaha:

• Miany

I’m Kim Kardashian’s twin yall…DO you see the resemblance??
    *** I will continue to claim my black azz to be Kim K’s slore azz twin until MAN posts a real gravi**
    **Good Morning MAN :wavs:
    ** Waits on DIVA to file my nails :biggrin:

• KyCakes

Bobby couldn’t deny that boy if he wanted to :lol:

• VDot

I’m not feeling that picnic blanket shirt Boris has on. I see why people think he’s fine, but he’s never caused a tingle in my nether regions. It kind of makes me sad :(

• Who Dat

So how many of yall knew that Mrs. Bobby Sha-Brown was the heffa playing the horn in the Rump Shaker video?

• tintin1979

Bobby Brown genes are so damn strong .

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

Bombshell Esq says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Where’s Bombshell @??
    ————————————–

I’m rhat here bew
    —————-
    I done fount something for you when you are ready to shed your baby weight guhl.
    It’s better than Insane*** (minus the ‘e’ add the ‘ity’)

Click on the link :lol:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Nicole has been having a tough time with her hair her whole career. I just don’t understand why it never looks good. Boris is fine as blackberry wine as usual.

Bobby needs to hightail it to somebodies rehab since he wants to keep making babies and what not. No one enjoys a drunk.

I liked Kid Cudi’s image. Too bad it wasn’t enough to keep things going for him.

TWERKSANITY!!!

:chase: @Razzie :rofl:

• Bombshell Esq

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Bombshell Esq says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Where’s Bombshell @??
    ————————————–

I’m rhat here bew
    —————-

It’s better than Insane*** (minus the ‘e’ add the ‘ity’)

Click on the link
    ————————————–

Chiiilllllllleeeeeeee about to start practicing raht now…. :bandan1:

• LSLH

Bobby has some * scrong jeans *

:wail:

• KyCakes

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Why Bobby’s son looked shamed to be caught in that stroller?
    ———————————————————————-
    Cause that lil nigguh look like he about 5 or something…

• Diva

Why am I seeing red X’s and the blog is flashing like somebody ain’ t paid the light bill? :rofl:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@JENIE
    “Ion like these pink shirts on men”

These hoes be gassing these niggas talkin bout they “pretty in pink”
    they be tellin me the same chit but I don’t fall for it. :nono:

• Miany

The suit is lookin kinda cheap…Myabe it’s cheap quality/ high priced?

• MsB2u

everybody looks alright i guess

:hahaha: Hot bod gal. :thumbsup:

• Who Dat

That ish was classic @OTB. She was like fugg a Kudi :ghost:

That yt ghul got HEART

• KyCakes

Nicole is cute in that pic. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one whose feet match their beige sandals :lol:

• that_VA_thickchick

Fuggin Amanda Bynes.

Dragged him to shreds. :lol: That poor lil girl is good and crazy.

• Miany

^^ :lol: I remember the video and just got a mental pic of that part….Never knew it was her though.

• Ty

Morning All :wave:

Love Boris and Nicole :love:

• Bombshell Esq

:buttshake: :buttshake: :buttshake:

TWERKSANITY!!!

• OutsidetheBox

I just don’t understand why it never looks good.

Ive been trying to put my finger on it! Never!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

Here is YT girl doin the classic PUZZAY POPPIN ON A HAND STAND her forms a little off but if she keeps practicing she’ll be alright.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@MIANY
    “I’m Kim Kardashian’s twin yall…DO you see the resemblance??
    **Good Morning MAN :wavs:
    ** Waits on DIVA to file my nails

God only saw fit to make two perfect women, my Mom and Kim K.
    So um yeah.. you ain’t got no resemblance to her.

• Diva

Nicole can give me her shoes and that bag!!!! OAN that man! :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

“You’re d!ck-whipped by my ugly ex @ducidni (Kid Cudi) whose looks and talent have always been questionable to me, him being the ugly duckling that he is and all,” Bynes tweeted.

:rofl: :rofl:

• Ty

:cosign: I knew they were in love from the Soul Food series. Their :hump: scenes were so passionate I knew they were going to hook up :thumbsup:

• Smonae

Boris looking good than a mugg :yes:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@MIANY
    “The suit is lookin kinda cheap…Myabe it’s cheap quality/ high priced?
    _________

No, it’s cheap… and dated. He saved the money to splurge on that high priced shirt, shoes and socks tho. :lol:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

:pray: I’m gonna be shyt today…I’m gonna be shyt today…I’m gonna be shyt today. :pray:

:buttshake:
    TWERKSANITY!!!

Nah Sis he look more like :danban: :danban1: :rofl:

• that_VA_thickchick

:yes:

• Betamax82

Damn Miany :shocked: is that you what size :boobs: you iz gurl :lol:

• NaijaGal

just don’t understand why it never looks good.

Ive been trying to put my finger on it! Never!
    =================================
    when you got light eyes you don’t have to try as hard? :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

OTB, Bomb…

that yt girl aint have no form… :rofl:

And DONT get me started on the two ghey boys :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one whose feet match their beige sandals

:hahaha: Thats just your nude. Embrace it. :lol:

• MissTaken

who was it that was talking about that *insane* work out video??
    by Bedazzled His Razzle on Apr 19, 2013 at 10:12 am
    ________________________
    I ordered HipHop abs and start it on Monday. Give me 90 days and I am going to walk around with all my shirts tied in the back with a project knot showing off my abs. Be at work with my suit jacket tied in the back with my bra showing :hahaha:

Smonae says:

Boris looking good than a mugg
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Very very fuggable!!!!

• goat76

I wonder what kind of royalties Bobby Brown is getting or he banked his bread from back in the day?

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:think:
    It’s like yt hoes have a chemical reaction or something to that black dyck.

So now she sayin she fuggin ol ugly non talented niggas? I bet Ray J hittin her azz on Twitter like a mofo!

:pc: << "What's up gul? :D " -Ray J

• OutsidetheBox

I’m gonna be shyt today…I’m gonna be shyt today…I’m gonna be shyt today.

Mean Jesus just denied your prayer request.. :lol: Sat down somewhere..and be ya self. Yasss.

• NaijaGal

walking down the street I want me and my boo (whereever he is *lip quivers*) to look like Boris and Nicole…not like Bobby and his gal looking like crackhead love :no: <===smh

• Diva

@Goat so my font white to you today? Am I going to have to call that attorney’s office for a second time? :smack:

• Who Dat

@Miany I aint never know it was her either. Fakeout did some kinda post about the chicks from that vid where are they now…Alicia Ethridge was the sax playing chick. I was like fah REAL :rofl:

That vid was the original vid for use of the term video hoe. THEN the fact that Bobby creeps with KARRINE?

:dead:

• goat76

@Miany Where you say you was at again???

• OutsidetheBox

when you got light eyes you don’t have to try as hard?

:lol: Cause her and that Rih… :lol:

• Ty

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

My twin.

I aint’ for yall bullchit today either…
    Dry azz foot…u paying homage to Sahara (Kimmy Kakes) :think:

• Diva

@Man I wouldn’t touch your feet with a broke nucca’s hand! :nono: put a sock on that foot dude :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

Black Love Is Beautiful!

I use to LOVE Kid Cudi’s “Day & Night”

I have NOTHING for Bobbie and nem :coffee:

• Who Dat

I’m gonna be shyt today…I’m gonna be shyt today…I’m gonna be shyt today
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Gone head and give up…throw da towel in. It aint happen’in

• Nakeya_j

I know one of yall must of said this, but why is that boy in that dag on stroller? “Let lil esay walk then” hahahahah.

• Bombshell Esq

iAmChan says:

I’m gonna be shyt today…I’m gonna be shyt today…I’m gonna be shyt today.
    ————————–

:stop: NO you’re not…. none of us are… It’s Friday Chan just accept not being shyt ta-day :rofl:

:wave: GA hey boo boo

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

I knew they were in love from the Soul Food series. Their scenes were so passionate I knew they were going to hook up
    ———–
    Remember when Terri called Maxine and she was in the middle of :hump: Pookie? :rofl:

• that_VA_thickchick

Ms Diva, that’s a pretty picture.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@DIVA
    :waiting:

Who you tryin to fool?

• goat76

Diva says:

———————–
    You must didn’t see it downstairs?

• OutsidetheBox

I bet Ray J hittin her azz on Twitter like a mofo!

:rofl: Somebody gassing her ass up. She say she obssessed with herself. Amanda say she the chit! And if she aint let a b!tch thank what she thank, let a b!tch drank what she drank. :koolaid:

Dat guhl done went over deep end.

• Miany

It’s like yt hoes have a chemical reaction or something to that black dyck.
    ^^ This type of font is the reason I knew you were a scorpio from b4 you said it cuz THIS shi right here has been my THEORY fahevahhh!!!
    I told my ex long ago I watch them lil white coworkers round him cuz this ‘once you go black shii’ got 95% of em curious as hell and they really dont be tryna go back….THEY LOOOOVE the black D.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Mean Jesus just denied your prayer request..Sat down somewhere..and be ya self. Yasss.

Welp, so much for that.

@ Man, is that a sloth foot in your gravi?

• OutsidetheBox

(whereever he is *lip quivers*)

:hug: I heard tell that they out there for us.

• Bombshell Esq

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

OTB, Bomb…

that yt girl aint have no form…

And DONT get me started on the two ghey boys
    —————————–

The Asian… killed it though: buttshake: :rofl:

• https://mobile.twitter.com/TheMatthewKeys/status/325207350325678080/photo/1 Pickachu Tran

is this niggah carrying a purse :blink:

• MissTaken

:huh: Lil Bobby looks real soulful…and smart..and kind…and important. He can be president just like Indigo Clover

• Nakeya_j

Mean Jesus just denied your prayer request.. Sat down somewhere..and be ya self. Yasss.
    ——-
    *slams on breaks*
    Who is mean Jesus? *looks at list of Jesus’* Nope, we don’t have a mean Jesus. Perhaps Keep it 100 Jesus?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

MissTaken says:

who was it that was talking about that *insane* work out video??
    by Bedazzled His Razzle on Apr 19, 2013 at 10:12 am
    ________________________
    ————-

You wasted your money gurl… click on my link.. it’ll do you one better.

goat76 says:

Diva says:

———————–
    You must didn’t see it downstairs?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Let me go see!!! Cause right now I’m about to re-inact that scene from Waiting to Exhale *lights cigarette* :rofl: BRB

@VA thanks hunni bun

@Man just like you look like Boris too nucca……NOT

• Milky

Why is kid cootie carryin that bad azz purse? :no:

• Bombshell Esq

Diva says:

—————————–

:pc: :rules: :tea:

• DoNotDeleteMe

Were you all aware that Bobby’s new wife was in the Rump Shaker video? :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

Milky, Smonae, Diva , Mainy, Vdot, Goat, Razzle, LSLH, Beta, OTB

:waves: EVERYBODY it’s so many of ya’ll

@ Miany that avi doe :love: #POW

• goat76

@Chan…. I ain’t gonna be shat, I ain’t gonna do shat today. I came to work just to go to lunch today. Its Friday my nigga.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ GA, we not speaking or sum? :tea:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

We aint’ goin say nothing but that purse Kid Cudy carryin?
    :huh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

Pika looks like it dont it? :lol: Laptop bag though

• OutsidetheBox

Perhaps Keep it 100 Jesus?

I aint know Jesus Keeper!!! Mah bad. :hahaha: :hug:

goat76 says:

Diva says:

@Goat I see you doing all that e-flirting
    —————————
    Nah I ain’t flirting, just early morning greetings Morning Diva!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well yo azz gots to give me more than a kiss! *whispers* I forgives you agane :kiss:

• GAGIRL87

@ Tran I love your avi too! that color is pretty on you. I wanna try a color this spring. Maybe a really light and dark brown mix :think:

• that_VA_thickchick

iAmChan says:

Welp, so much for that.

@ Man, is that a sloth foot in your gravi?
    _______
    Why did I just picture SID from Ice Age? Now everytime I read Man’s fonts…in my head I will hear John Leguizamo. :rofl:

• Betamax82

GA :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

IT’S A LAPTOP BAG KID CUDI HAS

• GAGIRL87

@ Chan I’m sorrry babe :kiss: How’s your morning love?

GAGIRL87 says:

Milky, Smonae, Diva , Mainy, Vdot, Goat, Razzle, LSLH, Beta, OTB

EVERYBODY it’s so many of ya’ll

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey gal!!!! Just copy and past LSLH long azz hello roll call list! :rofl:

Nicole ain’t really holding his hand back though IMB :librarianface:
    =========
    AND FURTHERMORE

ShoYaRight says:

i will never give fanny a dime of my hard earned money. she is uncouth, ungrateful, ghetto trash. but that’s just my opinion.

DON’T WORRY NASIR! I GOT THIS!
    :stop: You sound like all these adjectives with that type of font! :cuss: And if you’ve ever seen or heard her she always gives honor to GOD! Everybody makes mistakes, you included. Hell you probably are a mistake :rollseyes:

IMB she has paid her dues, and she’s still standing… That girl can sing, and that’s all that should matter now. And that pic I just saw of her in her red dress Hmmmp :thumbsup:

^^^And THAT is just my opinion :tea:

SID from Ice Age

:rofl: :heart: Love him.

• Miany

Thanks OTB…Beta :lol: 36E
    @Goat Good Morning :hi: ….You knwo I live in Miami but, I’m currently getting my nails filed by your e-wife…we waiting on Man to put the buunions down and put a REAL GRAVI up.

• nybrn2

Boris and Nicole are sooooo HOT together!!! I used to love watching them in Soul Food! :)

• Bombshell Esq

Diva says:

goat76 says:

Diva says:

@Goat I see you doing all that e-flirting
    —————————
    Nah I ain’t flirting, just early morning greetings Morning Diva!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well yo azz gots to give me more than a kiss! *whispers* I forgives you agane
    ——————————

Dysfunctional :love: :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

@OTB lol Yup.

so we gone overlook Kid Cudi’s purse today..ok… :waiting:

• GAGIRL87

@ Nakeya :waves:

• Who Dat

Why you laughing at me @88. That vid was my SHAT. My grandmother used to make us turn the shat off when it came on tho

JUST SHAKE YA RUMP :shakebutt:

Bobby hard faced wife the first bish you see in that video

• NaijaGal

Remember when Terri called Maxine and she was in the middle of Pookie?
    =========================
    LAWD Rockmund used to be so fine to me…now he looks like a stuffed sasuage

• OutsidetheBox

@MissT :rofl: :rofl: Wait is the lawyer saying Gucci shouldnt go to jail cause he expecting?? :rofl:

• MissTaken

You wasted your money gurl… click on my link.. it’ll do you one better.
    :stop: Razzle you trying to set me me up folk? That chick on the wall tho… :ha:

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

That child look just like Bobby…happy friday everyone :)

• Miany

Everybody makes mistakes, you included. Hell you probably are a mistake
    ^@DTTS.. that part right there sounds like you MEANT that shii but… good morning :hug: We gonna maybe try and white font all negativity today???

Bombshell Esq says:

Diva says:

goat76 says:

Diva says:

@Goat I see you doing all that e-flirting
    —————————
    Nah I ain’t flirting, just early morning greetings Morning Diva!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well yo azz gots to give me more than a kiss! *whispers* I forgives you agane
    ——————————

Dysfunctional

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    chile…VERY but I e-lubs him!

• Ty

@ Chan stop trying to convince yourself :nono: U aint shyt its in our SR contract :rules:

@ GA & Diva…cute gravies… :thumbsup:

@ MissTaken…I just ordered it too. My BFF claims its the truth :shrug:

:librarianface:

:rofl: :rofl: Read her ass then :hug:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ GA, I am good….feeling great today actually. I smell money.

@ Goat, I realize that I will never be shyt, I’m just gonna stop trying.

@ Va, you crazy, lol.

What the hell happened to real gravi Friday?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

Pika see #99 :lol:

:hug:

• OutsidetheBox

Just copy and past LSLH long azz hello roll call list!

:nono: Im not on it. Yes I noticed. Im human.. :lol:

• Nakeya_j

They have the other person surrounded. It’s on tv…let’s hope it’s true

• Who Dat

Did DTTS just say your daddy aint pull out in time?

HATE huh

:ghost:

Hell you probably are a mistake <<<<<

• Diva

:hug: Ty thanks gal you got my drank!!!!

:whistle: I got five on it

• goat76

@Diva…. we gonna have to get you in some anger management classes so you can learn to control your “Pop Off”….lol

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

Taken

She looked like she was :hump: ing a dog

• Nakeya_j

Let’s also they get him alive.

GAGIRL87 says:

Thank U :biggrin: I’ve always been afraid of blonde but Im glad I did it..

Cocoa Cutie :wave:

goat76 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I is working on it..but Diva gots a very shawt fuse!!!! I don’t play…I failed recess :rofl:

Sorry Miany :ashamed: I just saw that and may have gotten a little carried away anywhooo :whistle: <–sigh

I am sneak phone posting :lol: in a competition with myself to hold in my laughter *snickers*

Good Day Posters :waves: *snickers agane*

• NaijaGal

DON’T WORRY NASIR! I GOT THIS!
    =====================
    :rofl: :rofl:

They have the other person surrounded. It’s on tv…let’s hope it’s true

Ermahgawd :popcorn:

• Diva

OTB wif them kissable lips!!!! gone somewhere!!!!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Pika see #99

Oooooo… each one teach one :hug:

• MetroAtlMrs

Bobby Brown and that dislocated jaw…I wonder what caused that?

• OutsidetheBox

DON’T WORRY NASIR! I GOT THIS!
    =====================
    :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: Hate chall

• FuturedocDonte

——-
    :huh:

• MissTaken

@MissT Wait is the lawyer saying Gucci shouldnt go to jail cause he expecting??
    :yes:
    @ Ty I am trying to tell ya’ll I am finna be stuntin on these Os like pre these 3 babies I birthed.
    DTTS: You come over here with me boo :spank:

• goat76

Miany says:

36E
    @Goat Good Morning :hi: ….You knwo I live in Miami
    ———————-
    Oh yeah….that’s right. Y’all Florida women reppin in dis bish. I’m moving to Florida.

• Miany

@WhoDat soooo after Whitney not only did Bobby have a drug habit but, a video chick problem too…dayum
    @GAgirl… :hug: I was just saying downstairs how pretty you are in your pics without even trying….You’d look nice with the lighter hair. Try it!!

• Who Dat

Bobby Brown and that dislocated jaw…I wonder what caused that?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    A crack stroke

• Just Looking

Morning All :danban: :danban1:

:newpost:

:yes: What Kdub said :rofl:
    ==============

:librarianface:

:rofl: :rofl: Read her ass then :hug:
    ——
    Had me over here looking over glasses that I don’t even have. I got all “O No shim? didn’t” :huh: <–with a mean lean to the left! :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

——-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I hatechu for making me have to get a crook in my neck to look at yo gravi!!! Turn that muthafugga already :smack:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPrzn3flyY Bedazzled His Razzle

We going to the beach tomorrow for a crawfish cookout…
    <—TwerkSanity does work :yes:

A crack stroke

The fuggggggggg lmaooooooooooooooo Good BYE @K-Ren :casket: :ghost:

• VDot

Big Tymers? Some kind of Cash Money? The song is on the tip of my tongue, but I can’t bring it to fruition. Help me out :thinking:

• MissTaken

Did DTTS just say your daddy aint pull out in time?
    ___________________________
    She did :rofl: She called her the opposite of a miracle

:eatme: <————-random

• VDot

Everybody makes mistakes, you included. Hell you probably are a mistake

-_____________________

:stop: the presses. Is Stranger Danger out her reading folks?!

• Ty

@ Diva..we are starting off with Hennessey Swizzle because its early :rofl:

@ Yall… :crying: did u get my text :think:

• Anna

Pickachu Tran says:

so we gone overlook Kid Cudi’s purse today..ok…
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I’m jealous, I want it.
    :waves: @ everyone. Is Kid Cudi the reason Amanda Bynes went crazy?

:yes: Ty :D

V. IWJS :shrug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Man and Pika.. Thats a Gucci macBook case (it fits all sorts of laptops though)…… but I’mma let y’all have this because it does come in more manly colored leathers… :kona:

• GAGIRL87

Hey gal!!!! Just copy and past LSLH long azz hello roll call list!
    _____________________________________________________________________

@ Diva I should have lol

• GAGIRL87

@ Nikke hey pretty lady :hi:

• omina-homina

—————————————————————–

He was a husband who was ready to fight for his “image”.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

iAmChan says:

What up yall. Ain’t this Friday?

You’re right. Thanks for the reminder. Pass the word: it’s Real Gravi Friday for the rest of the day. :D

• omina-homina

What’s Real Gravi Friday?

• http://www.twitter.com/missbl0ndee SunnyK

Dont come for My man Cudi he actually JUST released his new CD As a blogger… you should know that! o_O

• t.dot

Who holds hands like dat????Look closer folks….

• https://twitter.com/Dre_Theory RubenT

Boris and Nicole look great together. If y’all didn’t know, Boris owns a Bespoke clothing line called World Of Alfa. Everything is custom made. My fiance purchased me a Bespoke Suit for XMAS 2 years ago and I love it. I am gonna cop more soon.