Celebs Out & About: Ciara and Chris Brown

Ciara

Pop singer Ciara performed a classic Michael Jackson move during a birthday celebration for someone named DJ ProStyle at Hammerstein Ballroom on Tuesday (April 16) in New York City. Troubled singer Chris Brown, 24, also performed. Brown, who was booked to host Akon’s birthday bash at REIGN Nightclub this coming Monday, canceled his appearance because, and I quote, “he didn’t want to be in the same city with Rihanna.” Meanwhile, Rihanna has cancelled her 4th show — tonight’s show in Dallas, TX. Her last 3 cancellations were reportedly due to health reasons.

Chris Brown

Rihanna’s camp say she’s exhausted, but a source close to her camp say she’s “exhausted” from self-medicating to mask the pain. “She can only perform at her best if she’s sober, and most of the time she’s not sober,” said the source. The source added that Brown refuses to support Rihanna on tour because “he doesn’t want to look weak.”

Sources say Brown’s relationship with on-again, off-again girlfriend Rihanna is causing him a great deal of stress. “She’s putting a lot of pressure on him… He’s a young man.. he wants to do his own thing but she won’t let him,” said the source, who asked to remain anonymous.
Photos: Theo Wargo/Getty Images North America

• Chris Brown: ‘I had to be brutally honest with both of my women’
  • Body Language 101: Rihanna and Chris Brown
  • Rihanna admits she doesn’t understand love
  • Source: Rihanna is Depressed and Drinking Again

161 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Ciara and Chris Brown”

JMO says:

:think: Now this explains the issues with her toes…

that_VA_thickchick says:

CB used to be so adorable. Po lil thang. Those two are like poison to each other.

NaijaGal says:

I guess you and Ciara are back on ok terms…awww is Rhianna having an Eddie Kane moment? why does Chris have more money than me…life ain’t been no crystal stair

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ciara is so pretty and talented (well, she’s a great dancer at least). Wonder why she can’t pull herself off the C list these days.

MsB2u says:

OH SO CIARA IS MICHAEL JACKOSON NOW PLEASE HAVE A SEAT CI-CI

JMO says:

Now this explains the issues with her toes…
      ————-
      :dead:

———-
      Cause she aint doing the same stuff Rihanna is.

I hope Ciara finds the right nigga to phuck to get her career goin again. She running out of people in the industry tho.

:think:
      So Ciara doin concerts with Charlie Brown and lo and behold Rihanna start throwing shade….

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

———-
      Cause she aint doing the same stuff Rihanna is.
      _______
      Getting drunk and high and posting pics telling people F*ck Ya’ll I’on curr??? Or…that’s it. that’s all I got.

FuturedocDonte says:

Auntie why do I have the feeling that as u were typing this post u pronounced Ciara’s name C-ERROR :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

________
      She tried to go the Monica/KeyCole route and get a baller but Amar’e Stoudemire went back to his baby mama. :shrugs:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

————-
      Dream ain’t busy.

Kanye dont want Kim.

Drake is a vulnerable puzzy

Wayne got some SKRONG swimmers

Hell Rickie Rosey can give her a chance.

:waves: MsB, Man, JMO…..good morning
      I still like her new single…I guess all dancers channel Michael… I’m glad my ghey aint convince me to buy those Rihanna tixs (started at like $89 for nose bleeds and went to $400+) Don’t look like she will be making it to Miami this Saturday.

Diva says:

:wave: morning Roses!!!! I love CB but why does he have to grab his package while performing! :smack:

DIVA!!!!!!!!!!!

:happy:

(Wonder where my babymama LadieLeo has been!)

Her last 3 cancellations were reportedly due to health reasons.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Herpes flare up.

Morning sis :hug: and lord have mercy to Ciara :facepalm:

MIANY the nosebleeds went up to $400?? :shocked:

at first they were $74 then they went to $79 got dog!!

So yall saying Fewture aint that guy?? :hahaha:

————-
      Dream ain’t busy.

Kanye dont want Kim.

Drake is a vulnerable puzzy

Wayne got some SKRONG swimmers

Hell Rickie Rosey can give her a chance.

:think:
      Something tells me some of them have hit and just passed on makin her anything.

Maybe she can co-host with Bow Wow. :shrugs:

lovezoe says:

Bow Wow is back on his come up again…. Maybe one day he’ll want that ol thing back. :tea:

Diva says:

:hug: VA
      Lil Sis :woohoo: hey babycakes

@VA

________

Ciara >> :haha: <<Amare and Baby Momma

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You are a nurse. You know good and daggum well what she is exhausted from.

We need a medical minute maybe?

Ummm okay.

NaijaGal says:

Herpes flare up.
      ================
      be chit por favor :rofl: :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Her last 3 cancellations were reportedly due to health reasons.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Herpes flare up.
      So you gone just kick in the door and not be shyt from the word go huh? :rofl:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

————-
      Dream ain’t busy.

Kanye dont want Kim.

Drake is a vulnerable puzzy

Wayne got some SKRONG swimmers

Hell Rickie Rosey can give her a chance.

Something tells me some of them have hit and just passed on makin her anything.

Maybe she can co-host with Bow Wow
      ————-
      You really thing Aubrey’s Emo ass smashed??

JMO says:

*typo* … Miany, you know I’m talking/huggin you :lol:

Rick :no: have nothing on that fool

@LOVEZOE
      “Morning! Rick Ross feels Reebok should have given him another chance. He got a check everytime he wore the shoes. He gone lose at LEAST 3 milly. Reebok like you should have been sincere.”
      _______
      I wish that had been Kanye. He woulda made a song about how chitty Reeboks are.

Who wears their chit anymore anyway?
      An athlete wouldnt be caught dead in their chit these days.

If Chris really wanted to do his thing wouldn’t he just be single or get a woman like Coochie who just let’s him do whatever? As for Rih cancelling all these shows, she an azzhole. I hope the tickets are cheap as f*ck because apparently there’s a 50/50 chance she won’t show up. She ain’t sick. They just put way too much on her plate. Have you seen all those dates and the length of the tour. Is that normal for an artist?

Good Morning roses,thorns and weeds…I have a few minutes before work so HEY YALL!!!

NaijaGal says:

Meh…some folks just won’t make it…shoutout to Ameri, Christina Millian, Jordan Sparks, Melanie Fiona, etc…regardless of the lack of talent making it, it’s just not meant to be for some folks

Dream ain’t busy.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Night Terrors need to be busy. The Weeknd done came in and stole his career. And he got 4 kids by 2 K-list azz BM’s he gotta pay for.

He need to gone head and just move to the studio til further notice. Like get all his mail delivered there. Install appliances. Etc

Tainted_Love says:

:waves: hey fam!

Go head Cici! I’m rooting for her to make a comeback!!
      :no: Chris Brown doesn’t do it for me.

Bird I thought Rih was your baby momma? :lol:

MsB2 them shoes in that gravie is hot :yes: yassss hunty !

Christina Millian

:dead: cause I JUST CALLED THAT HEFFA K-LIST at BEST. Really she is somewhere down in the lower alphabet like V-list…but I was tryna be nice.

MetroAtlMrs says:

I rock with the “old” Ciara all the way. She had decent songs. I wish she would perform more of her own material.

Tainted_Love says:

Dream ain’t busy
      Lol. I was thinking about the Dream the other day. Thinking he went ghost but he’s been doing some big time producing. I liked his little high pithed voice

2 of Dreams old albums are still in rotation :listen:

Maybe she can co-host with Bow Wow
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Bow Weezy said long time ago after they dated that CiCi is a fawkin pisser she got a pissing prollem. Doubt he wants to co-host with her.

:sad:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:
      MIANY the nosebleeds went up to $400??
      at first they were $74 then they went to $79 got dog!!
      ^^ No no the ticket prices went up to $400+…..For the seats that I would’ve wanted, they were like $300+…. I aint even a Rih fan like dat.

eastpointvet says:

poor Robyn is sick hope she gets better

MetroAtlMrs says:

I can’t judge the CB & Rhi Rhi from the outside but its definitely something strange going on behind the scenes.

dancerbee93 says:

Good morning roses :waves:

Miany
      Bedazzled
      Jenie
      Kdub
      tainted
      Your name here
      Naij :woohoo:

:offtopic: I caught the end of DWTS and DL Hugley is just :no: and racist as heyull the fugg wrong with his no dancing azz anyways :blink:

Maybe she can co-host with Bow Wow
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ————
      Pisser like what?? #confused

________
      I can’t! It’s too dayum early. Got me choking on my coffee and shat. :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

DANCER :yahoo: hola mamacita :hug:

:waves: Morning Dancer
      @JMO…lol…I gotcha, folk misspell my name all the time on here, dont bother me none.
      @Bedazzled…Bow does want that old thing back…Angela Simmons tho, NOT Ciara.

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I caught the end of DWTS and DL Hugley is just and racist as heyull the fugg wrong with his no dancing azz anyways
      ^^ what this coon done did na?

MissTaken says:

I could be wrong but I don’t think CB would abandon Rhianna if she needed help right now. Ciara seems sweet. Bless her dance machine heart
      :offtopic: Don’t you hate people that piss off your time? My 9:15 meeting just showed at 9:50. I aw in the midst of a catch you next time email when reception called to tell me she was here. Sigh :kona:

Pisser like what?? #confused
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      He said she needed to wear Depends and at the time she was like MAYBE 19-20. Something about she pissed on his momma rug. Told yall I read something ONE time and remember it forever more.

Hold on…

:pc:

JMO says:

dancerbee93 says:

Good morning roses :waves:

Miany
      Bedazzled
      Jenie
      Kdub
      tainted
      Your name here (JMO)
      Naij
      _________________________

:D

I had some milk yesterday and my mama done found the container and asked where I got it from. WHAT??? that aint the dementia talking that is the nosey talking.

Miany his remarks are suppose to be jokes, but really he is just flat out an azz, and he been joaning and poking fun at so many people for umptenth years, everything he says comes across as offensive :no:

JMO says:

MissTaken says:

____________________________________________________________

I got in early for a 8 am call from someone in India and he didn’t call … hence why I’m posting :mad:

Pisser like what?? #confused
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hold on…

________
      :huh:
      Isnt that a common problem for people that change sexes?

Tainted_Love says:

I swear I get “good morning” text from every guy but the one I actually want to text me :crying:

Bow Wow: First, hell no. Second, y\’all don\’t know the story about Ciara. The girl can\’t control her bladder. I\’m going to just let you sit there and let it sink in and marinate.

Mag: …

Bow Wow: You heard me, the girl has the bladder of a 3 month old. [EXPLETIVE] got so bad I was making emergency stops at Wal-Mart to buy Assurance brand diapers for the girl.

Mag: Bow Wow, I\’ve heard some crazy [EXPLETIVE] before, but man, are you serious? Ciara?

Bow Wow: [EXPLETIVE], I couldn\’t believe it either. First time the [EXPLETIVE] happened, that I knew about anyway, was when me, Jay-Z, JD and Janet were all up in Club 112 in the VIP you know sipping on the high class [EXPLETIVE], Cristal and all that. This was before the whole thing with the French guy saying we don\’t need to be drinking it. Anyways, there\’s a saying amongst us ballers, \”Cris makes you piss.\” Well, Ciara learned the hard way. Damn, I was just shocked man, you know? I\’m a grown ass man and my gal done pissed on herself. And that [EXPLETIVE] Jay had the nerve to laugh and [EXPLETIVE]. I was like hold on Jay, we can\’t all retain our water like you and your camel brothers. That [EXPLETIVE] was straight hush mouth, and to get the point across further, I kindly slipped a couple of tic tacs to Beyonce, you know?

Mag: You wild man. This is crazy. [EXPLETIVES] are going to be heated.

Bow Wow: Let them man. And I bet \’ol CiCi is going to be pissed! But yeah, I had to let her loose after she peed on my mama good rug.

dancerbee93 says:

No CB WONT say he dont wanna be in the same town as Rhi :rolleyes: **funny acting nucca**

Diva says:

<—-gravi check :hug: hey Dancer
      Naija
      YNH
      JMO
      Whodat
      Razzle
      Miany

GAGIRL87 says:

Again I have nothing b/c I don’t really care….

patiently waiting for pay day tommorow though :waiting:

Just Looking says:

tainted
      Your name here (JMO)
      Naij
      Dancer
      Taken

Copied list… I’m lazy. But I care :yes:

Kiddie rapper Bow Wow has put his ex-beau, R&B singer, Ciara on blast in the latest issue of Ozone magazine. When an Ozone rep asked him if he is having some regret about the split since she has a new album out and a sexy video, he states, “First, hell no. Second, y’all don’t know the story about Ciara. Let me tell you, the rumors are she’s a hermaphrodite. Well, she’s not. It’s something that’s worse to me, and a man of my status can’t deal with it. The girl can’t control her bladder. I’m going to just let you sit there and let it sink in and marinate.” Hold-up, did he just say “man of my status?” Let me just continue and keep it moving on that note…

Bow Wow goes on to say that she has a serious bladder problem like that of a 3-month-old. He said it often got so bad that he had to make emergency stops at Wal-Mart to buy Assurance brand diapers for her. Bow Wow said, “You know, I had to make myself out to look broke, no one could know your boy Bow Weezy was up in the Wal Mart buying diapers so I got the off brand. But yeah, it was disgusting.”

Bow Wow later went on to to discuss an incident where Ciara pee’d on herself at Club 112 in Atlanta while out on the town with Jay-Z, Beyonce’, JD and Janet. He said, “First time the sh$% happened, that I knew about anyway, was when me, Jay-Z, his broad, JD and Janet were all up in Club 112 in the VIP you know sipping on the high class sh$%, Cristal and all that. This was before the whole thing with the French guy saying we don’t need to be drinking it. Anyways, there’s a saying amongst us ballers, ‘Cris makes you piss.’ Well, Ciara learned the hard way. Damn, I was just shocked man, you know? I’m a grown a$% man and my gal done pissed on herself. And Jay had the nerve to laugh and sh%#. I was like hold on Jay, we can’t all retain our water like you and your camel brothers. That sh%$ was straight hush mouth, and to get the point across further, I kindly slipped a couple of tic tacs to Beyonce, you know?” HE WILL NEVER!

Bow Wow then said he “had to let her loose after she pee’d on my mama good rug. I just bought that %##. $20,000 Oriental from the Orient you know?” I am just out of words on this one! Speechless….
      ——————
      Oh so she has incontinence :lol:

San says:

Ger ur rest Rhi, get ur rest :sarcasm:

JMO says:

:hug: Diva & Just Hookin

Miany says:

ROSS needs to SFTU. Like big time. Somebody need to tell his big silver back gorilla azz that dont nobody owe him shiii….Now I will admit REEBOK knew his lyrics weren’t shii before they hired him but nevertheless, Reebok gave his azz two chances at a half azz apology and the dumbazz couldn’t get someone to write a quick apology statement the first time???

Mag: …

Mag: You wild man. This is crazy. [EXPLETIVES] are going to be heated.

Ok, him running his mouth like this further solidifies his bytchazzness. HOWEVER, THIS SHAT WAS FUNNY AS HELL. Told Jay Z we cant all retain water like you and your camel brothers. :hahaha:

lovezoe says:

I think Bow was being messy. I just can’t see Ciara being a pee baby.

FuturedocDonte says:

It’s something that’s worse to me, and a man of my status

:stop: right there

________________________________________________________________

It’s ALWAYS like that for me too :crying:

dancerbee93 says:

ROSS needs to SFTU. Like big time
      ———————-
      :cosign: take yo monkey ass molly popping ass on somewhuurr..

marquez269 says:

Morning everyone!! its my bday :party: :danban:

Tainted_Love says:

@GAGirl I don’t even want to respond to these negroes I don’t like! Lol. Smh. We always like the guys that pay us the least attention

Pickachu Tran says:

And that [EXPLETIVE] Jay had the nerve to laugh and [EXPLETIVE]. I was like hold on Jay, we can\’t all retain our water like you and your camel brothers. That [EXPLETIVE] was straight hush mouth, and to get the point across further, I kindly slipped a couple of tic tacs to Beyonce…
      ********************

:hahaha: OMG this shyt right here is classic

so why is JMO name in parenthesis on the side of my name?

GAGIRL87 says:

Me and my daughters father may not get along but I will never forget the time my baby needed diapers and he sucked d.ick for the money. Real niggas do real things. He sold his a$$ for some summer clothes, guess he is a good dad.

_______________________________________________________________________

Saw this on FB :rofl: :dead:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Um right after this interview is ALSO when Shad started having ahhh career issues…Lummi-Knotty is real son.

Diva says:

Just Looking says:

Morning all

JMO
      Diva – How do you keep finding all these pics of me. SIGGGGHH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: chile where are yo pants and blouse? This woman needs her azz whipped with a wet rope! :hahaha:

81 GAGIRL87 says:
      ________________________________________________________________
      It’s ALWAYS like that for me too
      ^^ Mannnn Fugg that ninka that aint text. ANDDDDD fugg that thirsty ninja who keep textin….text me good morning every day even though I only reply with a ‘gm’-AINT nobody got time fa that!!

dancerbee93 says:

lovezoe says:

I think Bow was being messy. I just can’t see Ciara being a pee baby.
      —————–
      further solidifies that Bow wow IS Lil Momma :coffee:

Tainted_Love says:

_________________________
      :no: that ain’t real life !

Diva says:

:wave: :happybirthday: boo! :kiss:

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      WHAAAATTTTTT?!!!! :dead: x 6 and whoever said this is really who aint shyt. Damn

dancerbee93 says:

81 GAGIRL87 says:
      ________________________________________________________________
      It’s ALWAYS like that for me too
      —————-
      right!! the annoying nucca got you on scheduled good morning text that sends every morning at 7am :rolleyes: Thats why all of ‘em get “mornin” in a group text :coffee:

Miany says:

Happy birthday Marquez :party: It’s an e-party!

AlluringlySweet says:

They went in on Rhianna about missing those shows on twitter. One dude told her to take a BC and get her arse on stage and shine bright like a diamond. Hope ahe feels better.

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      I always wondered what happened why his career went south. This says it all. But damn if it was not funny.

Diva says:

:wave: moaning Keya

dancerbee93 says:

:happy birthday: Marquez!!!! :buttshake:

______________________________________________________________________

@ Tainted :yes: But f*uck em I don’t curr lol

Pickachu Tran says:

tell me this ghetto bird did NOT just put her baby daddy out there like that. :rofl: people refuse to be shyt these days

Nakeya_j says:

Hey Diva! :wave:

Miany says:

^^^ @GA…This best be a joke..I’d hope this girl doesn’t really have a daughter. If this is true, who really shares this stuff on FB?

I seen that too! Its old but I think its fake! Then she was defending the chit!

________________________________________________________________

It’s ALWAYS like that for me too
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ISNT THAT JUST MADDENING?

@ Keya & Tainted she got 4 likes :yes:

Betamax82 says:

GA who said that shyt :rofl:

Pickachu Tran says:

Rihanna is fukkin mess. The chick is a drunk, surrounded by yes people. Health issues my azz. :eyeroll:

take an advil and get yo non-singing, yodeling azz on stage.

Miany says:

right!! the annoying nucca got you on scheduled good morning text that sends every morning at 7am Thats why all of ‘em get “mornin” in a group text

^^ :rofl: I’m a bissh can’t be bothered to text a bunch of unimportants….Ion even text the bad habit good morning unless he text first (I be tryna play coool) but you BETTER BELIEVE, I NOTICE when his azz don’t send that text by 8:30.. lol

@ Man I was like THIS has to be fake :rofl:

@ Miany I think it is but there’s always a “little” truth behind every joke :think:

FuturedocDonte says:

I think Bow was being messy. I just can’t see Ciara being a pee baby.
      —————–
      further solidifies that Bow wow IS Lil Momma
      —-
      Lee my bew and her lip gloss out of this :nono:

________________________________________________________________

It’s ALWAYS like that for me too
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ISNT THAT JUST MADDENING?

:ha: :sad:

@ Beta some girl named Jessica Wilson :shrugs:

:happybirthday: Marquez

:party:

:yahoo:

WAIT! I know yall have experienced this chit. Don’t you HATE it when you don’t even wanna text someone back, and TIME you do, they azz call you RIGHT THEN???

:facepalm:

BRUH!!!

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Man WHY you laughing :huh: TIME waits for no man neither does a good woman so of course you WANT that guy to text or call more so than others. Ain’t nobody thirsty and or waiting neither :coffee: GM btw :hi:

NaijaGal says:

DIVA, JUST LOOKING :kiss: hey ladies

Apparition says:

I always wondered what happened why his career went south.
      ——————————-
      His whole career was a gimmick. Once the novelty of him being a kid that rapped wore off the best he could hope to be was Lil Zane.

I turn phone on and it be 2-3 texts from the nukkas I aint even thanking bout and NONE from the one I really want to hear from. I be thinking wtf kinda mess is this???? :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

lol is it wrong that as soon as we started talking about little Bow Wow I starting singing out loud (sad yes I know) “I siad little bow wow, you just don’t know, they way you move so fast across the floor. I mean you run through my mind liek all the time to the point that I just wanna take you home” smh

_____________________________________________________________________

STORY of my life who said dis :yes:

JMO says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:

BRUH!!!
      _________________________

Yea so someone on my IG posted a pic like it was mentioned down stairs…. some “eat her like this, F*** her like this make her cum like this and have her sleep like this” and his caption was “Basically.”

Funny because he be talking about how his girl don’t be wanting to do it no more.

:kona:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Keya you ALWAYS have the PERFECT song for everything we talking about on the board :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Now dude doing BET. That is NOT a come up. :nono:

:nana: <<— Just felt like putting that in there.

NaijaGal says:

=====================
      my GAWD…strong jaw game proper

Just Looking says:

Or when they text you back, and you text them in your mind, but not on the phone. :rofl:

:ghost: Jesus is callin meh. NOT LIL ZANE :dead:

——
      I do this :lol: I be thinkin I text somebody back or said something specifically, but forgot to actually do it. :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

@GA lol lol my co-worker was like your really not singing that out loud are you? and gave me the side eye. ugh

Miany says:

:offtopic: There’s a pre-school that is implementing a “no sharing policy”… They claim sharing promotes the idea of entitlement. It makes kids feel like if they ask for something, they will receive….. THOUGHTS, IDEAS, OPINIONS?
      Me: I think it’s bullshii some mean selfish mofo’s created..Preschool kids are self-centered (me stage all about me and mine). To me teaching kids to share at this age is critical and promotes humanity and compassion in individuals. I think at an older age maybe then we will teach em not to give all their issh away.

Diva says:

NaijaGal says:

DIVA, JUST LOOKING hey ladies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Naija have I told you lately that I love your gravi pic? Well I do :wink:

dancerbee93 says:

—————
      :rofl: and you dont realize you didnt actually text them until they text again saying “you iggin me now?” :rofl:

Bow Wow had the chance to transition into a “real artist.” He was too old for the same ol teeny bopper chit and he was at a crossroads.

He did his BEST SONG “Fresh Az Im Iz” which was co-written and produced by T.I.

Then he made the terrible mistake of releasing/doing that song with Soulja Boy. His old azz went right back to doin that teeny bopper chit. That was a wrap. Career over.

Just Looking says:

___
      :wtf: This is why I closed my facebook account, 3 years ago. :rofl:

Did anybody see that lady (black chic) give a BlowJob tuturial on FB. My Goodness, home girl was a BEAST. I even took a couple of notes… :yes:

NaijaGal says:

=====================
      my GAWD…strong jaw game proper
      _________
      And a no-gag reflex. :lol:

Just Looking says:
      :rofl: I do this on the regular…. Sometimes type the reply out and all just get distracted before sending it. Then I fing it in my draft box days later..

Tainted_Love says:

by Miany
      I agree! That’s teaching kids to be selfish! My child would not be at that school. !

Tainted_Love says:

by Miany

@GA GIRL
      “WHY you laughing TIME waits for no man neither does a good woman so of course you WANT that guy to text or call more so than others. Ain’t nobody thirsty and or waiting neither GM btw ”

:waiting: <<<you waiting on that call
      :danban1: <<<you when that nigga call
      :coffee: <<<you on the phone with that nigga

Diva says:

<——–my virgin eyes can't take all of this blow job fonting! :rofl: *covers virgin eyes*

San says:

________________________
      Sharing is caring…what I tell these kids over here (spoiled as$Es

NaijaGal says:

And a no-gag reflex.
      ================
      at least he didn’t suck a nigguh dyck for some truck fit :lol:

NaijaGal says:

DIVA – thanks :hug: you are too kind *blushes*

dancerbee93 says:

at least he didn’t suck a nigguh dyck for some truck fit
      ——————
      :dead:

Just Looking says:

He did his BEST SONG “Fresh Az Im Iz”
      _____________-
      That was the JOINT :danban1: :danban:

Tainted_Love says:

One of my best friends will text me all dang day, while I’m in class and work about her bf and child. I love her to death but some stuff I can careless about ! And lawd forbid I don’t text back within in 5mins she blowing my phone up! I hate talking on the phone.!

Miany says:

Man hit it on the head… when he finally call, u smile at the caller id but answering the phone you gotta play it cool like :tea: “hey what’s up” (calm voice)

NaijaGal says:

:newpost: is up

Just Looking says:

________
      Yeah that’s the other whack chit I be doing…. busy sometimes. :coffee:

capricorn83 says:

That Bow Wow/Ozone Mag interview was confirmed as fake by his publicist and the magazine.

Ciara is one of those artists that has fizzled in the US but are bigger overseas…ala Kelly Rowland.

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Mainy you mean sharing supplies? I TRUTHFULLY didn’t like when I bought my son’s school supplies they would go in a bin with everybody else’s. There are some parents who are lazy a$$ hail and WILL NOT buy school supplies b/c they know others will. I don’t mind helping anyone but even my son’s teacher is tired she bought these binders just for homework for her whole class. She had to send a note home last week advising that several students have broken or destroyed their binders already (NOT INCLUDING GAGIRL’S SON) and she’s not buying anymore. The parents are gonna be responsible. I’m stuck on this issue b/c some parents may not have the money for supplies but like they say one apple spoils the whole bunch.

The onliest time I even LIKED Shad was on the “I Think They Like Me” remix. Few bars. That’s it.

I almost died once while taking my niece to the Scream Tour and I have held that ish aganest him every SINCE. :rofl: My azz almost got ranned over fuggin round with him, Omarion, AND BOBBY VALENTINO and every black teen girl in this STATE!

thatgurljenny96 says:

rih rih bet not cancel her show in miami this weekend..I purchased my tickets last November

Lady_L says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

April 17, 2013 at 9:32 am
      ——————————-
      Your are sooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!

Lady_L says:

Lord have mercy the thoughts I have about Chris Brown……….