Halle Berry and Nahla

Halle Berry, 46, and her daughter Nahla, 4, were spotted attending an event on Easter Sunday (Mar 31).
Photo: starsurf / Stewy / Splash News

Jay-Z

Rap mogul Jay-Z, 45, was spotted entering an office building in NYC on Monday (Mar 31).
Photos: Tom Meinelt / Splash News

Jessica Alba and Cash Warren

Actors Jessica Alba and Cash Warren were seen spending Easter Sunday with daughters Honor and Haven Warren at Jessica mom's Catherine Alba's home near Santa Barbara, CA.
Photos: INFphoto.com

• GAGIRL87

Heyyyyyy Jay :waves:

Nahla is so pretty :love:

*continues eating leftovers from yesterday*

• LSLH

Hey everyone!

Cash Warren is black, so he needs to check the DNA of his youngest daughter because she looks Irish! I'm sure there's a possibility for her to look that way but his wife is of Mexican heritage right?!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I wonder if Michael Warren has any other kids who procreated with black people. I was just wondering how it would feel to be a black person who's descendants are totally white.

• LadieLeo

Morning Everyone! Just popping it right quick.

From Downstairs, @GAGirl, yes WD finale was good I ain't bout stunting Andrea...they trying to change hoes into heroes...child boo. Michone totally overacted that part though. And that lil boy crazier than Coota Brown.

• KK76

Glad to see Halle's not carrying Nahla anymore. And Jessica's baby does look Irish.... :think:

• Smonae

:waves: Bird, Ga & LSLH

I after listen to JT's album I need to go see him & Jay live :yes:

• Diva

Lord look at camel joe!!!!! not a good angle shot. OAN Cash look his daddy age!!!!

• Milky

Jessica's youngest daughter doesn't look too happy to being going to Grandma's house... :thinking:

• Milky

@wifey :spank:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Jessica's baby's don't look black at all. :no: They grandpappy shole is hott for an older gent though. :yes:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

I wish I was wherever Halle is :tea:

• Betamax82

It is beautiful wherever Halle and her baby are

• Ty

Lawd Jay has Bob Whitfield Syndrome :crying:

Auntie did u photoshop his eyes :think:

:love: Halle's dress looks comfy

• GAGIRL87

From Downstairs, @GAGirl, yes WD finale was good I ain’t bout stunting Andrea…they trying to change hoes into heroes…child boo. Michone totally overacted that part though. And that lil boy crazier than Coota Brown.
    _______________________________________________________________________

@ Leo
    :rofl: Michone DID over act that scene & Rick need to whoop Carl a$$ he getting a lil out of control! The Governor went postal didn't he????

• Pickachu Tran

• GAGIRL87

@ Smonae what you think about Game Of Thrones? :waves:

• DoNotDeleteMe

Has teh Ghey-Z been playing in Beyonce's fade cream? :thinking:

• VDot

Jay Z looks like he's fresh off of a :blunt:

Halle's side tittay meat looks delish. :lick:

Who's baby is Jessica Alba carrying? Surely she's not claiming that kids as hers?!

• Milky

@wifey you dont even know what u getting :spank: for? Yes Ma'am :lick: so aggressive. I like I like!!

• Diva

GAGIRL87 says:

_______________________________________________________________________

@ Leo
    Michone DID over act that scene & Rick need to whoop Carl a$$ he getting a lil out of control! The Governor went postal didn’t he????
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Michonne did over act!!! I thought that bish was gone lean over and kiss Andrea on the lips...she crying like she lost her man and shyt with snot dripping :rofl:

• Diva

Milky says:

@wifey you dont even know what u getting for? Yes Ma’am so aggressive. I like I like!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ION even care...whip me and then kiss me and make it all better! Oh baby I'm totally AGGRESSIVE!!!!!

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Hey GA! :kiss:

I don't trust LIL Finger for shyt. :no:

Those Warriors they're trying to give Khalessi are scary as hell! Dude didn't even flinch when he lost his nipple! :shocked: The guy selling them had me :rofl: though.

I think it was good for an opening episode. I'm sure it'll pick up

• Diva

VDot says:

Halle’s side tittay meat looks delish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: you had me scrolling up to look at that guhl tittay meat...get on somewhere VDOT

• Milky

:spank: :lick: :hump: let me get all of this in before the menz show up and i will be in the :kona: all alone!!

• Pickachu Tran

would have NEVER known CASH WARREN was black :coffee:

• MissTaken

I ONLY HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR JESSICA & FAM- WHO’S BABY IS IT? *cris rock voice*
    by Pickachu Tran on Apr 1, 2013 at 11:58 am
    ------
    Maybe it's Carrot Top's baby :shrugs:

• VDot

@ Diva - But doesn't it look all plump and juicy? :ashamed: :hahaha:

• Diva

Milky says:

let me get all of this in before the menz show up and i will be in the all alone!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Didn't I tell you I only got one man now!!!! I can't have Goat e-divorcing me so soon! Ya'll can have the rest of these e-men....ya'll toss em up and see who gets who :rofl:

• Pickachu Tran

MissTaken says:

I ONLY HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR JESSICA & FAM- WHO’S BABY IS IT? *cris rock voice*
    by Pickachu Tran on Apr 1, 2013 at 11:58 am
    ——
    Maybe it’s Carrot Top’s baby

must be..cuz surely they are not trying to convince us that pale, red-haired baby is theirs... I NEED RECIEPTS

• Diva

VDot says:

@ Diva – But doesn’t it look all plump and juicy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :shocked: naw guhl you ain't gone get Diva to admit that *slobbering* :kona:

• Cubarican

would have NEVER known CASH WARREN was black

_______________________________
    Me either! He looks like a slimmer George Lopez to me?

• Diva

:wave: Gagirl...you ain't speaking today heffa? :rofl:

• LSLH

Smonae :hi:

• Milky

Didn’t I tell you I only got one man now!!!! I can’t have Goat e-divorcing me so soon! Ya’ll can have the rest of these e-men….ya’ll toss em up and see who gets who
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    u betta stop hollerin at me! Starts to take boot off!! Here have a drink :koolaid3: and let me massage ur shoulders to calm yo azz down!! :kiss:

• Diva

Milky says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    u betta stop hollerin at me! Starts to take boot off!! Here have a drink and let me massage ur shoulders to calm yo azz down!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You tryna make a bish go postal and shyt.... *grabs drink*

• Milky

Gagirl…you ain’t speaking today heffa?
    i guess not not becuz i spoke to that mexican heffa downstairs.. Hmpff!

• MissTaken

:offtopic: Ciara just came on my Pandora (trying to) sing a ballad :duel:

• Diva

Milky says:

Gagirl…you ain’t speaking today heffa?
    i guess not not becuz i spoke to that mexican heffa downstairs.. Hmpff!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ty
    beta
    san
    bird
    ladieleo

• Who Dat

That baby got those Viking red haired genes from the grandma they going to go see. Jessica's mom is Danish.

• Diva

Going to get me some sushi...be back later!! Wifey you behave yoself while I'm at lunch!!!!!!

• LadieLeo

Hey Milky :hi:

Well GAGirl spoke to me so clearly she speaking today. IKid iKid.

Yes the Governor has lost his ever loving mind. I don't know why they ain't kill him when he went stupid on them other folk. I bet that ride to wherever they going quiet af!

• LadieLeo

@Diva I want some, spicy tuna roll please and thank you.

• Afiya

*waves: Good Day Roses, Thorns & Lurkers

Halle is so beautiful but I her new movie SUCKED brass knuckles.

I LOVE me some J...but that pic is tired!

• LadieLeo

Um Afiya ain't that how he always look :huh:

• Milky

:newpost:

• GAGIRL87

Michonne did over act!!! I thought that bish was gone lean over and kiss Andrea on the lips…she crying like she lost her man and shyt with snot dripping

______________________________________________________________________

@ Diva :hug:

iffin you don't behave BUT you telling the truth lol :rofl:

• Jamillah

I remember when Jessica Alba was pregnant with her first child and said she wanted some "brown babies." Well the jokes on her because that second baby looks like a red-headed stepchild. The baby looks Irish.