Celebs Out & About: T.I. and Tiny

T.I. and Tiny

Rapper Tip “T.I.” Harris and wife Tameka “Tiny” Harris were seen leaving the Newsroom in Los Angeles, CA, after grabbing takeout food. Season 3 of the couple’s popular family show, T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle, premieres Monday, April 8 at 10/9 C on VH1. T.I. is preparing to embark on a 40-city tour with drug addled rapper Lil Wayne and Future in July. The tour stops at Atlanta’s Lakewood Amphitheater on July 12.
Photos: KAT / Splash News

T.I. and Tiny

You can buy custom t-shirts, hoodies and other apparel from Tiny’s clothing line, Pretty Hustle, at Shopprettyhustle.com (coming soon).

• Audio: Tameka Harris On V-103?s Ryan Cameron Show
  • Tiny & Zonnique Cover Hype Hair
  • T.I. surprises Tiny with roses taller than she is for Valentine’s Day
  • Tiny Addresses Your Comments and Her Upcoming Book: How To Love a Black Man

• KK76

Umm, I like her t-shirt.

Sheesh, um so ugh yeah :tea: I will check their show out

• luVn_liFe…

Tiny looks Real tired by her eyes.She needs to rest.cant Miss that Beauty SLEEP!

Her body is starting to looK Nice :D

• DoNotDeleteMe

Suddenly,Depends Undergarments comes to mind…wonder why? :thinking:

Merry Monday Thorns N Roses! :tea:

• Smonae

:waves: Luvn

DNDM :hahaha:

Hi Ky!

@topic/In Ky fashion – Her drink looks like a fruit smoothie……I “like” that. :rofl:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

pants too long

Yeah I need me a cute t-shirt in my life for the summer :tea:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

@dtts :ghost:

• VDot

Her body is starting to looK Nice

_________________________

:thinking: Forreal?!?

Tell me more, I like to be entertained :popcorn:

How old is Tiny? I’m feeling lazy and don’t feel like googling it.

TIP lets pull them pants up son :tea: getting to old for all that

• DoNotDeleteMe

VDot says:

How old is Tiny? I’m feeling lazy and don’t feel like googling it.

Biological…or the age that is coming across in those pictures?

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

My granny said she can’t stand T.I., said he tlk like he got hot stuff in his mouth. Mind you she straight from Alabama. I :heart: him though

• Ni ni

Lil wayne was disrespectful before the emmett till ref, but there is no way he would get my money. I mean he wasnt even man enough to apologize, the record execs had to do it for him smh.

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

Cute Shirt.

Tiny is bout 38 or 39, I think Tip bout 31 or 32 32 round that age :tea:

Lawd DNDM! come on… :kona:

Wayne don’t care what ya’ll think :tea: and folks still buying his albums idiots!

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

looking studious tip

• DoNotDeleteMe

@ Bedazzled His Razzle,

I’m just in rare form, I guess! :shrug:

My mind is still spinning after reading Full Circle by Ayanna Ellis. I need a “woosah” moment! :pray:

• Cubarican

I got nothing on what’s above, so good morning all!! :hi:

Bout to enjoy my day off will check in later :nana:

• Diva

Tip looking good as usual!!!!

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Did T.I. give you permission to call Lil Wayne a druggie? He was pretty upset at TMZ for telling the world that Wayne was close to death after his overdose. Are you sure you’re allowed to call him a fiend?

• Diva

@Sis enjoy your day off chile!!!!! :buttshake:

• Milky

Bird
      CubaRican
      RazzleDazzle
      San
      VDot
      Ky

And of course….the queen of roses…..Sandrita Rose

:wave: Miany
      Unshake

@Milky why is you giving me the cold shoulder this moaning gal?

• Betamax82

OOOh *shudders* those are bad pics of Tiny Sandra you couldn’t find better ones or Photoshop those :no:

hey Unshake~!

• 100% usa made!

I got those same jeggings that Tiny is sporting. Hey Roses :waves:

:wave: 100%

• Such A F’n Lady

Ok, who shrunk TI’s sweater? :blink: That’s all I got because nothing else I am thinking is nice. :coffee:

Mornin’ all! :waves:

Morning Miany and 100%

How was everyone’s easter? Did anybody get cadbury easter eggs? Jelly Bellies?

How many went to Sunday services? You know we were all the way live up in here on Good Friday! :rofl:

• VDot

Biological…or the age that is coming across in those pictures?

Both :hahaha:

• VDot

Biological…or the age that is coming across in those pictures?

Both :hahaha:

• VDot

:waves: Miany/Unshakeable/rest of your Roses :hug:

Unshakable says:

Morning Miany and 100%

How was everyone’s easter? Did anybody get cadbury easter eggs? Jelly Bellies?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I went to sunday service!!

• MissTaken

Hey Diva :ashamed: I hope you had a good Easter. God is everything

• Unshakable

@SuchALady – I so wanna make a comment regarding your inquiry, but I fear I may incur Sandra’s wrath. That I do not want. #teamnotrapposts :hahaha:

• Diva

@MissTaken gal why you trying to get my e-wifey to quit me? Yeen tell her I married Goat. Got her thinking I got hitched to a anutha gal…fo shame on you. You betta set the record straight NOW!!! :rofl:

• http://www.glamshoponline.com/ BLACKBARBIE404

She got that TShirt from PNK Elephant (Mike Vick wife’s store). I have one.

• Pickachu Tran

:warning:

Trying to find a good pediatric dentist for lil raz…

:smack:

Bool sheet I tell ya!

• Unshakable

@MissTaken…..How you gone just pass all the otha roses and not give them any tlc? We fam too! *playfully sticks out tongue b/c I don’t know the emoticon* On that note, good morning! :rofl:

@Diva – Did you behave yourself in the Lord’s house? You know you probably make those deacons blush! :lol:

Unshakable says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: :rofl:

• Milky

Unshakable :kiss: :hug:

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

gm shake

MILKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Ty

Morning All :wave:

*copies and paste attendance list* :rofl:

:chase: @ Mirs…for that space cadet gravi

@ Diva :hug: :koolaid3:

• KK76

GM Miany, et al :hi:

• Unshakable

@Diva – I see you already holdin court! Them deacons had you smellin yoself, huh? :rofl:

• AlabamaSky

I’m sorry but I LOVVVVVVES me some Tiny!!! :yes: She so sweet

:wave: morning Ty

:waiting: I know Milky see my font!!! djfadhg;arthea;hf;/sjfaljes;sa/hf;sa

• Milky

:hi: @diva

• Pickachu Tran

OMG this interent at work :mad:

Unshakable says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hollering!!! iffin you don’t stop that :rofl: them old azz deacons can’t even buy me a soda pop :hahaha:

• Unshakable

@Ty – Guhl, that copy and paste shole come in handy, don’t it?

*answers own question* It shole do….it shole do! :hahaha:

• http://www.landofpure.net FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip:

g’mernin!

Milky says:

@diva

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *blushing* hey wifey

• MissTaken

———————
      See what had happened was :cry: I said you had married/united her in a sister wives marriage with one dude. I was trying to start no trouble. We are a family like a giant tree reaching out to the sky …..Don’t quit me
      :hi: Unshake

• Unshakable

@Diva – Pop is too high priced unless it’s Faygo! But don’t worry…..they keep Butterscotch and Worther’s Originals in they pocket….for good womens like you! *playfully pats pocket and gives the old geezer sneer* :rofl:

So I slabbed some carmex on my baby’s lips this morning cause lately (since the weather had been cool) his lips have been cracked. He doesn’t like ANYTHING on his lips

As soon as I finished putting it on he reached up to wipe it off I gave him that :huh: look and he quickly folded his hands in his lap and pouted. :lol:

That kid was UPSET when I dropped him off this morning. :lol:

• Unshakable

@MissTaken – You was moved by my sermon on the mount, huh? *thanks God for showing me a glimpse of mt sinai for enlightment* :hahaha:

• MissTaken

I’m sorry but I LOVVVVVVES me some Tiny!!! She so sweet

by AlabamaSky on Apr 1, 2013 at 10:44 am
      ———-_
      Me too

• Diva

@Milky ok here it is…I married Goat on Friday. I figured since you always holding hid dack and I always have him hemmed up he might as well be my e-hubby. He felt the same way. So we is married now. 1 e-wife and 1 e-hubby that you and I SHARE! :thumbsup:

• Unshakable

@RazzleDazzle – that’s it guhl! Don’t let chilrens tell you what they gone do! #teambeparentsnotfriends :thumbsup:

Unshakable says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ION want that nassy candy in their pockets with all that pocket lint stuck to the candy.

• Unshakable

@Diva – you and your e-polygamy / e-infidelities! You ought to be on Dallas! :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@Diva – you and your e-polygamy / e-infidelities! You ought to be on Dallas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Chile you shole right!!!! I’d give JR Ewing a run for his money!!!!!! :rofl:

• Unshakable

@Diva – Them butterscotch and Werther’s Originals got you goin like prune juice, don’t they?

*makes mental note to speak with deacons about Diva’s decision to hold court*

• Milky

@unshak u didnt see my font? :kona:

• Miany

I saw some pics from the party Tameka threw for Kile. I felt so sad to see her posing with just four boys :(

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Sandra knows she makes it hard for some folks to abide by the unwritten rules of the blog. Not me though, I love Tiny.

• Ty

Unshakable says:

@Ty – Guhl, that copy and paste shole come in handy, don’t it?

*answers own question* It shole do….it shole do!

• MissTaken

————
      (hand on my chest clutching my pearls) OH! OH! But you came in the door waving the 4-4 at meh?! :rofl: I didn’t even do anything :spank: That’s how those smooth operators do you. Deflect the attention

• Pickachu Tran

iAmChan says:

___________________________

:coffee: *cough* LIES *cough* *cough*

Unshakable says:

*makes mental note to speak with deacons about Diva’s decision to hold court*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *whispers* I HATECHU

• Ty

Diva says:

:ghost:

Im mad yall e-loped knowing I been trying to wear my good gold and yellow suit :rules:

*pulls out peaches and feeds my beloved Milky*

MilkyBaby – I so sorry….I was foolin around wif DivaRo and in the process, I lost my monacle.

*cues the swiffer commercial* Baby, please take me back…I’m sorry! :rofl:

Ty says:

Diva says:

Im mad yall e-loped knowing I been trying to wear my good gold and yellow suit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      chile we had to get down to bitnezz and consumate our e-marriage! You know we was getting it in the sinful way :rofl: You can wear the good gold and yellow to our first e-baby shower :hahaha:

Unshakable says:

*pulls out peaches and feeds my beloved Milky*

*cues the swiffer commercial* Baby, please take me back…I’m sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      So Milky been hoeing around wif you…..chile ya’ll too bit broads sumthing else! :rofl:

• Kynedy L

So nobody gonna mention how Bravo straight played Porsha at the end with her update since taping the show?!?! “Kordell fixed for divorce.” Dang, no she’s doing okay, pursuing grant money for her grand dads non profit, just nothing. I laughed and holler a good ole jolly laugh how she acted like she was better than the average working woman on her intro and her.continuous shade towards Kenya about Walter. At least Krazy K got out scotch free and not begging for spousal support. Karma don’t miss noone!!!

• DoNotDeleteMe

I can’t wait for Arsenio aka RSonal to see those pictures! :rofl:

I wonder if Sandra is one of those friends that like to sneak diss…you know, they really want to say something sinister about their ‘friend.’ Rather than doing so, they put the bait out there for other fish to bite…but still walk away with their hands clean? :thinking:

Ahhhhhh, Sandra reminds me so much of me :love:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@ Diva

During this here e-marriage. I want yall to hold on to Gods unchanging hands….He helped Joshua in the battle of Jericho, yeahhhh, He helped Daniel…..get out the lion’s den, yeahh…and he helped Giligannnnnnnn get off the island!!!

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

not going to talk about tiny just going to say nice hat.

• Kynedy L

Tiny is cool and down to earth. See how she took a doggy bag with her? Bet you’ll never see a Kartrashian do such things.

• Milky

@unshak :hug: :rofl:

• Milky

@wifey ur so busy with all of the menz, i been feelin lonely and unshak has peaches. And who the hell u callin a two bit broad. Dont make me take off my boot annamae

• MissTaken

:offtopic: Potsha and Kordell. I am not on either team. On one hand I agree with Kordell because he told her he wanted a stay at home wife pre-marriage.:rules: BUT isn’t marriage about growing, communication and loving your partner? If you give no room for change then how can either of you evolve? I mean let’s be real it’s not like she was trying to cure cancer :shrugs:

• GAGIRL87

Walking Dead (season finaale) was surprisingly good, I was semi sad to see Andrea go :cry: :shrugs:

Game Of Thrones was okay I can’t wait for the season to pick up!

I love TI & Tiny’s relationship :)

Morning ya’ll :hi:

• Milky

:hi: @gagirl

• FuturedocDonte

——–
      A real husband is about strengthening his wife and his family. Not limiting her vision. I don’t watch the show but I’m in here enough to kind of he the gist of what’s going on. He should be able to compromise with her. Allow that lady to have them kids but make sure it’s understood that his job is to provide and her job is to maintain a balanced household. Therefore, if something else (school career etc) begins to take priorities of her general responsibilities as a wife she need to hang it up at that point. But he shouldn’t have given her an ultimatum :nono:

• Ty

Is Kanye really trying to name his child Khrist and has a new album title I Am God :cuss:

:smack:

• MsOnederful

I see the majority of you all are walking on egg shells in this post lmao…. Well let me be the first to SAY IT…………………………………..

Good Morning Roses

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

After seeing the lil acts that were put on at Kenya’s party, I can understand why she was so upset over Porsha not dressing the way she asked her to but, she could have avoided that problem by just telling them why she wanted the different looks in advance.

Kandi did not look like What’s Love Got To Do With It, era Tina to me.

Kordelia got on my last damned nerve last night, Porsha is weak sauce.

Cynthia was making me think of Dianne Carroll and not Diana Ross for some reason.

I loved Nene’s costume

IONO wtf to say and Phaedra.

• MissTaken

by FuturedocDonte on Apr 1, 2013 at 11:34 am
      :cosign;

• MissTaken

:cosign:

• FuturedocDonte

I see the majority of you all are walking on egg shells in this post lmao….
      —-
      Man…. :no: :scared:

• MissTaken

MzDimplez: Kenya is not fooling me. She gave Porsha that weak character on purpose to be shady and tried to hide it under the guise of a production. BUT Porsha should have been the character and worked it :smack:
      And if the previews are true with the texting of Kenya and Appollo :nono: Something tells me Kenya had an agenda and if bedding Appollo while embarrassing Phaedra happened she was content

• Ty

*sits patiently waiting on new post* :coffee:

Sandra aint slick :warning:

• Ty

BUT Porsha should have been the character and worked it
      _________
      I kind of agree. Although the role was ghetto, I loved the movie and the storyline. Imma kick his azz…like Tyson :rofl:

I dont know what to say about Apollo and Kenya but Phaedra shouldve known something was up when they were playing in the pool and she was dropping it :nono: Dont play with my kids or my hubby :shotsfired:

• LadieLeo

:newpost:

Milky says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I know you ain’t threaten me wif that boot…chamome then!!!! And I am no longer wif all the men. I got me one man and 1 woman iffin you still it…. :rofl:

• Pickachu Tran

:yawn:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ MissTaken…Kenya’s “character” was a joke to me. :shrug: Over the top and extra ass hell as Porsha should have done the same with hers. I mean, Phaedra’s wasn’t elegant at all but, she OWNED it :smack:

Chile, I saw that and was just like. :blink:

• 3halos

she looks all kinds of deformed….:blink: